Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #87

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod.-- Mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

EDT#01         EDT#02        EDT#03        EDT#04      

EDT#05         EDT#06        EDT#07        EDT#08

EDT#09         EDT#10        EDT#11        EDT#12

EDT#13         EDT#14        EDT#15        EDT#16

EDT#17         EDT#18        EDT#19        EDT#20

EDT#21         EDT #22       EDT#23        EDT#24

EDT#25         EDT#26        EDT#27        EDT#28

EDT#29         EDT#30        EDT#31        EDT#32

EDT#33         EDT#34        EDT#35        EDT#36

EDT#37         EDT#38        EDT#39        EDT#40

EDT#41         EDT#42        EDT#43        EDT#44

EDT#45         EDT#46        EDT#47        EDT#48

EDT#49         EDT#50        EDT#51        EDT#52

EDT#53         EDT#54        EDT#55        EDT#56

EDT#57         EDT#58        EDT#59        EDT#60

EDT#61         EDT#62        EDT#63        EDT#64

EDT#65         EDT#66        EDT#67        EDT#68

EDT#69         EDT#70        EDT#71        EDT#72

EDT#73         EDT#74        EDT#75        EDT#76

EDT#77         EDT#78        EDT#79        EDT#80

EDT#81         EDT#82        EDT#83        EDT#84

EDT#85         EDT#86

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gibige

I feel sorry for Ekam too, Ekam will break and will definitely try to do something ( Naaz might manipulate him).  

I don't think Ekam can marry anyone other than Nehmat in his life will they show fake marriage or something between Ekam- Naaz?? But Naaz isn't stupid she wouldn't destroy her life for a petty revenge plan. Naaz also knows that Ekam's life revolves around Nehmat.

Agreed Naaz isn't stupid!🐷

But she's definitely selfish and greedy!😈

So I feel Naaz will think about it if she gets a chance to marry the rich and powerful ASP Ekam Randhava,πŸ₯±

However, I think the CVs are planning to pair Naaz-Nikhil like you told here before!πŸ‘πŸΌ

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Agreed Naaz isn't stupid!🐷

But she's definitely selfish and greedy!😈

So I feel Naaz will think about it if she gets a chance to marry the rich and powerful ASP Ekam Randhava,πŸ₯±

However, I think the CVs are planning to pair Naaz-Nikhil like you told here before!πŸ‘πŸΌ

I disagree, Naaz is surely selfish, but she chooses what she wants and works according to a plan.

Naaz isn't the typical greedy person, she did not fall for Advait ( he was even ready to dance with her) and didn't try to sell of the earrings for more money.  Until now she has not shown any interest in Ekam. I feel she isn't into Ekam type people. Because she likes Varun and Nikhil type guys. When Varun dumped her she started looking for another rich guy. So why would she settle for Ekam when she knows well that Ekam's life is Nehmat. 

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

I disagree, Naaz is surely selfish, but she chooses what she wants and works according to a plan.

Naaz isn't the typical greedy person, she did not fall for Advait ( he was even ready to dance with her) and didn't try to sell of the earrings for more money.  Until now she has not shown any interest in Ekam. I feel she isn't into Ekam type people. Because she likes Varun and Nikhil type guys. When Varun dumped her she started looking for another rich guy. So why would she settle for Ekam when she knows well that Ekam's life is Nehmat. 

@red - I disagree too,

The only reason why Naaz hasn't chosen Advait is because she wants to destroy Nehmat-Mallika's friendship using Nehmat-Advait,

Although, indirectly she is pushing Nehvait together, I don't think Naaz really wants Nehvait together, 

Because Naaz is merely use Nehvait for breaking Nehmat-Mallika's friendship and Nehkam's love bond.

I feel if given a chance, Naaz would have surely tried her luck on Advait too given that he is rich and powerful,

But right now, her focus is to win her challenge with Mallika and Nehmat and also break their friendship,

So IMO, the Naaz who can set her eyes on any rich and powerful man who is also an a**hole like Varun,

Would surely agree for a rich and powerful ASP Ekam Randhava even though Ekam has another woman in his life.

I feel Naaz will even agree for Advait once her mission of separating Nehkam and Nehmat-Mallika using Nehvait is done!

@purple - But she still used them to get money for her own selfish and greedy motives.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

We always reach a disagreement when it comes to something related to Naaz,

Because you always try to defend Naaz, while I do the opposite,

It's ALRIGHT if we both have contrasting perspectives and disagree with each other,

In certain situations, the best way out for such arguments is to agree to disagree!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

Naaz Vs Mallika for Nikhil ismain maza ayega, ye dikhayen Cvs trp bhi barhegi 

bohat dekh li do beheno ki larayan ek banday ke upar, ab kuch naya hona chaiye 

two arch enemies fighting for one guy, zyada mirch masala, zyada zoom in shots, zyada dhum ta na na na matlab zyada trp aunties will watch this crap smiley20

Lagta hai CVs ne aapki sunn lee!πŸ˜†

Bas banda badal diya, Nikhil kee jagah Advait,🀣

Advait ka Naaz ke upar hua interest dekhkar toh mujhe yahi lag raha hai ki zarur Mallika aur Naaz takrayenge,

Advait ke liye!

Aur finally, jab shaadi kee baari aayengi toh, Advait inn dono ko chodkar Nehmat se shaadi kar lega!

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lagta hai CVs ne aapki sunn lee!πŸ˜†

Bas banda badal diya, Nikhil kee jagah Advait,🀣

Advait ka Naaz ke upar hua interest dekhkar toh mujhe yahi lag raha hai ki zarur Mallika aur Naaz takrayenge,

Advait ke liye!

Aur finally, jab shaadi kee baari aayengi toh, Advait inn dono ko chodkar Nehmat se shaadi kar lega!

wtf!! ho kya raha hai yaha par bhai 

Advait taking interest in Naaz is🀒 ek dum se kaha se develop hogaya interest us din jab ekam ki graduation ceremony main romaal diya tha tab to bhao bhi nai dala tha ye CVS bhi na kuch bhi kachra dikha rahe hain πŸ’”πŸ˜‘

Naaz advait ke liye to nai larne wali naaz ka ek he maqsad hai nehmat ki har khushi cheena ab wo nehkam ko alag kar rahi hai sath he sath wo mallika-nehmat main phadda karayegi, isko kehte hain ek teer se do shikar 

Wah Naaz wahπŸ‘

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@red - I disagree too,

The only reason why Naaz hasn't chosen Advait is because she wants to destroy Nehmat-Mallika's friendship using Nehmat-Advait,

Although, indirectly she is pushing Nehvait together, I don't think Naaz really wants Nehvait together, 

Because Naaz is merely use Nehvait for breaking Nehmat-Mallika's friendship and Nehkam's love bond.

I feel if given a chance, Naaz would have surely tried her luck on Advait too given that he is rich and powerful,

But right now, her focus is to win her challenge with Mallika and Nehmat and also break their friendship,

So IMO, the Naaz who can set her eyes on any rich and powerful man who is also an a**hole like Varun,

Would surely agree for a rich and powerful ASP Ekam Randhava even though Ekam has another woman in his life.

I feel Naaz will even agree for Advait once her mission of separating Nehkam and Nehmat-Mallika using Nehvait is done!

@purple - But she still used them to get money for her own selfish and greedy motives.

Ekam is not rich. He belongs to a upper middle class family and Ekam doesn't have what Naaz is looking for. 

Naaz is interested in super rich people and she expects her future husband to give her a comfortable life and do regular things like taking her on dates and buying her favourite coffee or ice-cream. 

Also, Naaz always says that she doesn't want Nehmat to dominate her life and here Ekam's life revolves around Nehmat. 

So, the way she will marry Ekam is if she gets trapped in her own game or if she gets blinded by her rage only. 

P. S. 

Once Naaz breaks Advait and Mallika's relationship Mallika will not allow Naaz to be happy either Mallika will break Naaz's happy dreams too. So this is going to be a crazy situation. 

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Ekam is not rich. He belongs to a upper middle class family and Ekam doesn't have what Naaz is looking for. 

Naaz is interested in super rich people and she expects her future husband to give her a comfortable life and do regular things like taking her on dates and buying her favourite coffee or ice-cream. 

Also, Naaz always says that she doesn't want Nehmat to dominate her life and here Ekam's life revolves around Nehmat. 

So, the only way she will marry Ekam is if she gets trapped in her own game only. 

@purple - I guess Ekam's family is rich but not as rich as Advait's family.

Because the way Mallika and her mother lead a luxurious life doing shopping and attending kitty parties is only possible if they are rich altogether not just upper middle class family.

@blue - You seem to have studied Naaz so intently!πŸ‘πŸΌ

@green - I don't know about this, because it will change with respect to how Naaz's character will evolve in the show.

@red - I wouldn't say it is the only possible way but it is the best possible way for Ekaaz's marriage, 

Naaz getting trapped in her own game!πŸ˜‰