Udaariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #6

Posted: 2 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod; Mnx12

EDT #1                     EDT #2                     EDT #3                    EDT #4                     EDT #5

I guess we are in for another roller coaster episode in the  language of makers.

Makers: we think we need to increase Tejos level of dumbness for a few more episodes. Team Mami and Gippy on board...but can they outsmart our mastermind Jasmean...(evil laugh) ..let's make fateh swing both sides a bit more...he has got to be the best pendulum to ever exist. 

Us: Stop the damn ride. M getting Nausea!!! 🤮

Update is over. 2 parts. Didn't detail it. And i can't copy paste as I'm newbie. Its doesn't allow. Aap me se koi kardo if possible. Thanks.

Originally posted by FIREMYSOUL

Ok sat through it. Just putting up a gist if anyone interested.

Epi starts with academy scene and Fateh saying wat u did was very wrong etc. Chanto be like and wat r u doing with tejo. Lying to her and meeting me etc. Nalla in shock. Then chanto is like tumhare pyaar me sahi galat sab bhul jaati hu main. Tum kente ho to maafi mang lungi sabse. Gippy se shaadi bhi kar lungi and will go to Canada. Nalla pighla. Chanto continues with me samaj gaye ab tumhare pyar me wo junoon nahi raha. Bhul gaye kaise tumne sab ka dil dukhaya tha for our love pehle. Ok goodbye. Then she leaves thinking he will stop her. Nalla in thought with constipated looks. She get in auto and starts to leave. Aya peaches bhaagta dumchalla. Running full speed and auto rok di. Then ibaadati ishq start. Hugs and hugs and dialogue tum sahi thi me galat tha we didn't have a choice. Tumse bhadkar koi nahi hai mere liye. smiley35smiley35smiley35 breakfast planned for next day.

Credit @FIREMYSOUL

Ok sat through it. Just putting up a gist if anyone interested.

Epi starts with academy scene and Fateh saying wat u did was very wrong etc. Chanto be like and wat r u doing with tejo. Lying to her and meeting me etc. Nalla in shock. Then chanto is like tumhare pyaar me sahi galat sab bhul jaati hu main. Tum kente ho to maafi mang lungi sabse. Gippy se shaadi bhi kar lungi and will go to Canada. Nalla pighla. Chanto continues with me samaj gaye ab tumhare pyar me wo junoon nahi raha. Bhul gaye kaise tumne sab ka dil dukhaya tha for our love pehle. Ok goodbye. Then she leaves thinking he will stop her. Nalla in thought with constipated looks. She get in auto and starts to leave. Aya peaches bhaagta dumchalla. Running full speed and auto rok di. Then ibaadati ishq start. Hugs and hugs and dialogue tum sahi thi me galat tha we didn't have a choice. Tumse bhadkar koi nahi hai mere liye. smiley35smiley35smiley35 breakfast planned for next day.

Originally posted by FIREMYSOUL

Ok cringe puke ho gaya humara. now the other half of epi. 

Chanto happily going to meet nalla. Gippy following. Udhar nalla happily getting ready to meet his lady love. (Goli se udaon koi isko pls) he crashes into tejo on the way out and lies ki investor ko milne ja raha hu. Tho tejo pyaari dahi sakkar khilake bejti hai. He kinda chokes on it fir leaves. Car me on phone with chanto puke talk jaari. Gippy on phone with maami planning chaalu. Udhar tejo doing laundry comes across the card which was with the flowers in mall wala scene. It's in pati dev's pants. Episode ends with suspense card pada ki nahi.

Update part 2

Ok cringe puke ho gaya humara. now the other half of epi. 

Chanto happily going to meet nalla. Gippy following. Udhar nalla happily getting ready to meet his lady love. (Goli se udaon koi isko pls) he crashes into tejo on the way out and lies ki investor ko milne ja raha hu. Tho tejo pyaari dahi sakkar khilake bejti hai. He kinda chokes on it fir leaves. Car me on phone with chanto puke talk jaari. Gippy on phone with maami planning chaalu. Udhar tejo doing laundry comes across the card which was with the flowers in mall wala scene. It's in pati dev's pants. Episode ends with suspense card pada ki nahi.

You have a lot of patience@FIREMYSOUL👏👏👏

Putting it in this thread too.. My reaction after watching today’s epi: 

Damn wtf is this. Jasmin has Fateh wrapped on her fingers. She has manipulated him so much to the point she has clouded his mind, his judgements, his ethics, moral conscience. I just effing can’t believe it smiley7smiley11

Man Tejo. This girl is going to be crushed and how. She will be heartbroken smiley28

Fateh is irredeemable. He is lying to Tejo. Cheating on her so openly. Who is this guy? He will leave Tejo in a second for Jasmin smiley11 … 

Tejo run faster. Get the hell out of this sham of a marriage and go far far away from these cheaters. Jasfa deserve each other, deserve to rot in hell together. Let them be together. I want her to find out and humiliate these two infront of everyone. Want her to leave Fateh and walk out head held high. He deserves it. Once Tejo walks out, and Jasmin comes in his life, I want to repent so much, with every being that he begs Tejo to come back to her, cries, pleads but she doesn’t hear him and doesn’t take him back. I want Tejo to fall in love with an amazing guy who will respect her and want her to live her life happily. If she has Fateh’s baby, hope she never lets fateh near her child. 

Jasfa are yuk, disgusting people.. characterless.. they are ruining someone’s life in their disgusting so called love. They can both rot in hell for all I care.. just free my Tejo. smiley35

I need to stop watching this show smiley36.. Waise bhi I started watching regularly just recently only.. gosh why did I ever watch this show. They ruined the potential of Fatejo. Just ruined it. Fateh is openly cheating and going around doing things in his so called Jasmin obsession, he knows how the things being done is wrong but he still does it. Wtf! How can someone control someone’s mind so much. Disgusting! smiley35smiley35

Sorry for rant. 

Episode update posted above ...

Update credit FIREMYSOUL 

Thanks dear for updates 🤗