Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #55 [DT note pg93]

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod; Mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

EDT #1      EDT #2     EDT #3     EDT #4      EDT #5 

EDT #6      EDT #7     EDT #8     EDT #9      EDT#10

EDT#11     EDT#12    EDT#13    EDT#14    EDT#15 

EDT#16     EDT#17    EDT#18    EDT#19     EDT#20

EDT#21     EDT #22   EDT#23    EDT#24     EDT#25

EDT#26     EDT#27    EDT#28    EDT#29     EDT#30

EDT#31     EDT#32    EDT#33    EDT#34     EDT#35

EDT#36     EDT#37    EDT#38    EDT#39     EDT#40

EDT#41     EDT#42    EDT#43    EDT#44     EDT#45

EDT#46     EDT#47    EDT#48    EDT#49     EDT#50

EDT#51     EDT#52    EDT#53    EDT#54

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

That she gonna give him a BJ zip kholke.😕😒

saaaraaa mood kharaaaab🤢

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Abhisha always make fun and are sarcastic and then they laugh as if it's the funniest thing on planet earth. They did it even on pri ka birthday. Also when pri and ankit were making reel on sona sona Soniye ni roop da nazaara. Peeche se has rahe the as if they are like the best dancers or something. Fine ankit can't dance pata hai but atleast effort tho karta hai and if anything it just looks funny not cheap or vulgar unlike u know who. Ye bandi muh pe haath rakh ke aise hasti hai as if she's a kid and it looks cute. Y doesn't someone teach her some etiquettes. J character ispe rub of ho raha hai. It's not good for her future. Baaki uski life hai wo jaane. I'm fed up of the character onscreen and now she is irritating offscreen as well.😔

Who raised them?

And isha's mom stays on set...koi kuch bolta nahin? Meri maa ne 2 kaan par marne the mere.

Abhishek..khai chod. He's the guy who was screaming loudly about his GF being 'legal'. You expect any intelligence from him🤪

Ankit is awful at dance. But look at their performances and nobody can say this. watch that breakup song dance. It's amazing. Reels mein bhi they manage fine.

And now coming to dance...show mein bhi dekh le. I was just whining about this... the way precap starts..it looks like shes going down on him.

08_maria thumbnail

I'm just glad makers didn't handover J a whip while doing her dance😶

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 08_maria

saaaraaa mood kharaaaab🤢

Abbey jo lagaa wo bola. Mere mood ki tho vaise bhi jhand ho rakhi hai. Thoda tu be sehle ab.🤢🤢

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 08_maria

confession shaayad chahiye Tejo ko Fateh se , just like how she didn't say anything out , maybe girl is thinking Fateh too is quite. He has said enough and done enough to express love , aur kya chahiye? Right , they just need to stop family familysmiley44fateh ne Tejo ka raasta pakad liya hai , banda family ko chod hi nahi raha.

Yaar whenever I think if the drama happening in the show I'm just not able to ignore how lame and senseless it is!

Is it necessary to have a confession to imagine the kinda horror he'll go through? Angad wasn't even handsy, and Jasmine is like Jass after he returned. 1 din mein ro gayi thi...now you are throwing him to such a person forever.

Inka zyada ho raha hai...yaar I come from a family where my parents take care of every rishtedaari religiously. To a ridiculous, infuriating extent. There isn't anyone in our close family who hasnt got treatment/operation of one illness or other. BUT one thing they're always very clear about, they are each other's priority. Everyone else, at some level even me, is second. And I can't underline this enough, how imp this is in life.

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Who raised them?

And isha's mom stays on set...koi kuch bolta nahin? Meri maa ne 2 kaan par marne the mere.

Abhishek..khai chod. He's the guy who was screaming loudly about his GF being 'legal'. You expect any intelligence from him🤪

Ankit is awful at dance. But look at their performances and nobody can say this. watch that breakup song dance. It's amazing. Reels mein bhi they manage fine.

And now coming to dance...show mein bhi dekh le. I was just whining about this... the way precap starts..it looks like shes going down on him.

Dekha na and replied my thoughts on previous EDT. Us action ka reaction bhi ho chuka.😕

08_maria thumbnail

Abbey jo lagaa wo bola. Mere mood ki tho vaise bhi jhand ho rakhi hai. Thoda tu be sehle ab.🤢🤢

chup kar , I'm not able to erase that scene from my head now 🤢

08_maria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Is it necessary to have a confession to imagine the kinda horror he'll go through? Angad wasn't even handsy, and Jasmine is like Jass after he returned. 1 din mein ro gayi thi...now you are throwing him to such a person forever.

Inka zyada ho raha hai...yaar I come from a family where my parents take care of every rishtedaari religiously. To a ridiculous, infuriating extent. There isn't anyone in our close family who hasnt got treatment/operation of one illness or other. BUT one thing they're always very clear about, they are each other's priority. Everyone else, at some level even me, is second. And I can't underline this enough, how imp this is in life.

dangg when Tejo knows that Fateh loves her ,then she must be doing something to sort things out. But yaha both are sobbing in the corner thinking their chapter is over. Isn't it funny, instead of fatejo , people around fatejo are trying to unite them...like Angad and Amrik.

U r right , girl is practically supporting him in a worng decision but according to UD land that's the only solution , all because if mommy Virk 🌝