Udariyaan

Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #86 Nt:pg121

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod.-- Mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

EDT#01         EDT#02        EDT#03        EDT#04      

EDT#05         EDT#06        EDT#07        EDT#08

EDT#09         EDT#10        EDT#11        EDT#12

EDT#13         EDT#14        EDT#15        EDT#16

EDT#17         EDT#18        EDT#19        EDT#20

EDT#21         EDT #22       EDT#23        EDT#24

EDT#25         EDT#26        EDT#27        EDT#28

EDT#29         EDT#30        EDT#31        EDT#32

EDT#33         EDT#34        EDT#35        EDT#36

EDT#37         EDT#38        EDT#39        EDT#40

EDT#41         EDT#42        EDT#43        EDT#44

EDT#45         EDT#46        EDT#47        EDT#48

EDT#49         EDT#50        EDT#51        EDT#52

EDT#53         EDT#54        EDT#55        EDT#56

EDT#57         EDT#58        EDT#59        EDT#60

EDT#61         EDT#62        EDT#63        EDT#64

EDT#65         EDT#66        EDT#67        EDT#68

EDT#69         EDT#70        EDT#71        EDT#72

EDT#73         EDT#74        EDT#75        EDT#76

EDT#77         EDT#78        EDT#79        EDT#80

EDT#81         EDT#82        EDT#83        EDT#84

EDT#85

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulation on the new EDT 

Thanks for the new thread 

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aa jao yahan saare....swaagat hai with chai....

Toast ke saath...

Edited by FIREMYSOUL - 1 years ago
FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

Padma u too and sorry koi reh gaya tho...sabka welcome haiji naye ghar main...

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yelp and I'm sticking with my opinion that's exactly why she agreed to the marriage. 

Fateh growth is called whitewash and Tejo lack of growth and is called what I missed it. Oh let me 

guess Tejo has none cause she's perfect. smiley40 

Jasmine has influence on Fateh, I must've missed that episode since he's hypnotized with the rest of the audience that watch this show. What is her influence over Tejo called ?

So everything Tejo says has roots but Fateh is baseless smiley20

Tejo is calm and mature, so that's why she had a gun in the desert  smiley37 

How I wanted her to shoot them that day, but oh well 

Fateh deserve everything she says even when she abuse him physically and embarrass him in front of others. It was calm and maturity that she believed Fateh to be the one to leak a intimate video of them and attempted to burn her a live, cause Fateh Singh Virk is low down dirty character smiley32

So you want Fateh to live and remember the past everyday, roaming around with his sister-in-law behind his wife back. No amount of repentance on love will ever be enough in your love for Tejo 

I fully understand it now 

Good thing I like shows with imperfect characters since we're all humans 

//but no to stick to Fateh she agree to marry Angad //
//Wait  how can you be a Tejo fan and think, Tejo has a manipulative bone in her character smiley36 that's not Tejo she would never consciously plot to break anyone heart let alone her Fateh . Maybe you could. I know I would cause I'm a Proud Petty smiley35 but that's not Tejo Sandhu Virk //

//Yelp and I'm sticking with my opinion that's exactly why she agreed to the marriage. //

I've just copied your opinions, now only if you could make up why Tejo agreed to marry Angad. One comment it's to hurt fateh, next it's not...

Her influence on Tejo is called sisterhood. Tejo is Jasmine's older sister, whom she's raised as her own child.

I've no idea how much hatred you've for Tejo that you'll misconstrue her character like that. She has a gun to prove her point. If she wanted none of the aashiqi couple would have returned. She wanted some answers from her beloved sister and her dear husband who didnt even have enough grace to tell her the truth while they almost got her killed bcz of their fking ayaashis. And she knew that she has to do something drastic bc these are that shameless people who do not give a damn about her. She could have gotten pregnant by her husband's ONS fukboi act and he'd have taken off with his mistress. She got almost killed and even then he didn't have the decency to tell the truth at last. She didn't kill them bcz again, she just wanted them to spit the truth. She had no intention of hurting anyone, and you know it. She's not fateh, or jasmine or Angad who'll hurt anyone because of her rejection.

Now in what world slapping someone who leaked their MMS is wrong? Or the today's scene, hitting someone who burnt her alive? And she's not presuming anything, it was Fateh's pen drive, and he was the one who just before the incident told her to not call KSV papa, and gave something which sounded like a covert threat. And it was his pen drive which he put it.

Oh no, FSV absolutely can't do any of these things bcz he's such a moral character, the man has unshakeable morality. And before you go about he 'changed' raga, Tejo knew him before everything. He's supposedly 'moral' 'standing up for right' even before everything happened. That's why Tejo wanted jasfa together...bcz she saw goodness in him. But all that went away. Tejo has stopped taking her feelings in consideration and keeping them above actual proofs.  

I mean at least remembering it once would be nice.... Or even not incomplete memories. Esp when he's reminiscing night outs and forgetting how he treated her afterwards after f#cking her. At least not romanticize your ONS where you just treated her like she's a chich you picked from tinder for one night.

there's one thing liking imperfect characters, it's another to malign other character, and minimize the harm done by one, just for a ship, bcz one of them has done so much worse things. Being human and making mistake is normal, but not everything can be termed as 'just a mistake'.

Edited by Bluekohl - 1 years ago
FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

So expected route then. Fatejo facing musibaton ka pahad. Laga tha J will attack and fateh ko chot lagegi and tejo will run to rescue. But acha hai J ko peeche rakh diya atleast for now. There was so much potential last week but as usual the execution was botched up. They wrapped up big revelations in one episode and now 3 ya 4 episode honge with fatejo giving looks to each other while everyone around goes hai hai humaare bache ye kya ho gaya. Then pata nahi kaunse building main dab gaya fateh... it may may not happen exactly like that but fateh in trouble and we r back to i don't want to live without u i love u fateh... yaar they better show them clearing up MUs before this dor gets tied again. J ka sach phir se not gonna come out looks like🤔

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Aa jao yahan saare....swaagat hai with chai....

Toast ke saath...

Lo aagayi 🚶🚶

maanarsh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

So expected route then. Fatejo facing musibaton ka pahad. Laga tha J will attack and fateh ko chot lagegi and tejo will run to rescue. But acha hai J ko peeche rakh diya atleast for now. There was so much potential last week but as usual the execution was botched up. They wrapped up big revelations in one episode and now 3 ya 4 episode honge with fatejo giving looks to each other while everyone around goes hai hai humaare bache ye kya ho gaya. Then pata nahi kaunse building main dab gaya fateh... it may may not happen exactly like that but fateh in trouble and we r back to i don't want to live without u i love u fateh... yaar they better show them clearing up MUs before this dor gets tied again. J ka sach phir se not gonna come out looks like🤔

Along with Romit and Mitali...Saba ko bhi laana chahiye then we may get some good tracks which will not be rushed 

Otherwise inka J se obsession ka kya hi kare

maanarsh thumbnail