Udariyaan

Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #38

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod; Mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

EDT #1      EDT #2     EDT #3     EDT #4      EDT #5 

EDT #6      EDT #7     EDT #8     EDT #9      EDT#10

EDT#11     EDT#12    EDT#13    EDT#14    EDT#15 

EDT#16     EDT#17    EDT#18    EDT#19     EDT#20

EDT#21     EDT #22   EDT#23    EDT#24     EDT#25

EDT#26     EDT#27    EDT#28    EDT#29     EDT#30

EDT#31     EDT#32    EDT#33    EDT#34     EDT#35

EDT#36     EDT#37

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

One thing that I am sure about is divorce is happening finally, with man bharaya in the background🤪

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

One thing that I am sure about is divorce is happening finally, with man bharaya in the background🤪

finger crossed 😆

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I will give my views once I watch the episode...😆

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

So divorce is happening? Fateh didn't back out...chalo gadhe ne kuch toh kaam sahi kiya 😆

I think he is going to forgive Jasmeen and going ahead with the wedding. 

#TejoIsFreeBird 

Karle shadi aur uskey baad deriya mey jakey shelang lega. Nehin toh vo definitely dheka dene wali hain. Kudh hi legaley, ziada acha hain

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: 08_maria

Fateh playing cupid for tejang is pure bliss , that'll be the way to redeem him. I feel Tejo too will fall for Angad. If tejang marriage will happen or not is doubtful , if makers want fatejo endgame they'll either turn Angad negative ( this doesn't seem to happen cuz that'll be another heart break for Tejo) or most likely he'll meet death. Fatejo still friends with leap happening might eventually rekindle love from Tejo's side. Both Fateh and Tejo might end up marrying on their own will. Tejang marriage and and Angad death , with Fateh accepting tejang child doesn't sit well with the plot UD has been carrying. Fatejo will be united after a long time after tejang ending , fatejo friendship again and then love to marriage. 

If incase fatejo night out story has any significance in future story , then Tejo marriage might be fixed with someone else after tejang end , similarly Fateh might not tell her his feelings , but she knows he is truly in love with her and might run for Fateh.

As a revenge Jasmine might enter Virks through Amrik to destroy Fateh's life.

I'll be satisfied with this plot and might forgive makers a little for destroying my mental sanity!

Angad goes, I go and so do half of the viewers 😆

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So Fateh is gonna accept Jasso even after passport kand? smiley37 smiley37

Did he believe Tejo? I am so confused.

I don’t like that it doesn’t look like Tejo’s decision. Irrespective of what Fateh wants, Tejo should have been like I want to divorce fateh, no matter what.

I was confused w Tejo’s dialogue to J too. Tu janti hi nahi main F ke baremain kya sochti hun, agar janti toh yeh sab nahi karti? Matlab? J many today said you love F. What else she needs to know? dialogue makes no sense smiley29 

Her another dialogue - Fateh dil ka saaf hai. Woh banda pyar karta hai tujhse. Use jaa kar sach sach bata de. Shayad woh tujhe maaf kardega. Apni zindagi ki shuruwat jhut se mat kar. 

Why is she not blaming Fateh for ema right now? Few days back tak she was equally blaming Fateh, even when she got him out of jail or even when Jas came smiley39 .. 

another monologue of Tejo - “Babaji aap fateh ko sahi rashta dikhana. Main nahi chahti ki usko pyar se bishwas uth jaye jaise mera pyar se bishwas uth gaya hai

It won’t be easy for her to fall or feel for Angad right now. 

And most disgusting dialogue from J to T - “Fateh teri yeh shakal pe thukega bhi nahi” 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Yuk how does this girl have the audacity to say all this nonsense. Wtf man. Disgusting. She really thinks so highly of herself 

Edited by YoungHeart - 2 years ago
Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovereading14

Angad goes, I go and so do half of the viewers 😆

Makers doesn't really care about that. So many had left after EMA too but the show Trp went higher and higher. Makers will do what they want to do. They don't really care about audience as such.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sindoor and mangalsutra gone. Divorce done

Good. Acha hai finally.

https://twitter.com/bhavya42680806/status/1455901617073451013?s=21