Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #79

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod.-- Mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

EDT#01         EDT#02        EDT#03        EDT#04      

EDT#05         EDT#06        EDT#07        EDT#08

EDT#09         EDT#10        EDT#11        EDT#12

EDT#13         EDT#14        EDT#15        EDT#16

EDT#17         EDT#18        EDT#19        EDT#20

EDT#21         EDT #22       EDT#23        EDT#24

EDT#25         EDT#26        EDT#27        EDT#28

EDT#29         EDT#30        EDT#31        EDT#32

EDT#33         EDT#34        EDT#35        EDT#36

EDT#37         EDT#38        EDT#39        EDT#40

EDT#41         EDT#42        EDT#43        EDT#44

EDT#45         EDT#46        EDT#47        EDT#48

EDT#49         EDT#50        EDT#51        EDT#52

EDT#53         EDT#54        EDT#55        EDT#56

EDT#57         EDT#58        EDT#59        EDT#60

EDT#61         EDT#62        EDT#63        EDT#64

EDT#65         EDT#66        EDT#67        EDT#68

EDT#69         EDT#70        EDT#71        EDT#72

EDT#73         EDT#74        EDT#75        EDT#76

EDT#77         EDT#78

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just when we thought Saba had ruined our show enough, the old writers said, "Hold my beer" ... 

Edited by Lovelydutt - 1 years ago
Cinephile30 thumbnail

Why did Saravi thought changing the writer midway through this track will help them any further? It's so visible the writers don't know what they are doing. The original plan for this track wasn't this, am damn sure. They have changed the plan & execution in the middle of the track. The ending definitely wasn't supposed to be with Amrik's death, but as the old writers are back and so is their love for Jasmine & her cheap obsession with Fateh. These Jasmines scene of sudden evilness are so clearly shot in Moga. This wasn't their original plan, the old writers decided to bring back Jasmine's obsession with Fateh again and that's where it's going. I am just so done.

Cinephile30 thumbnail

Also, I can't believe it's not FaTejo or Tejo's plan. The whole purpose of the track means zero now. She indeed lived there for 6 months believing Fateh killed her, blamed Fateh when he tried to explain, did that Angad ji save me rant went to his house, said that she was looking for him when she came back to life. Now,only when she saw that message she feels threatened and says kash Fateh k bat sun liya hota maine. This just isn't sitting well with me. 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

We, like sheep need a shepherd. Fire is usually the one...anyway aa jao jo naya ghar banaya hai fiery ne humare liye.

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bluekohl

We, like sheep need a shepherd. Fire is usually the one...anyway aa jao jo naya ghar banaya hai fiery ne humare liye.

Main to pehle ake hi mera rant Karli🤣

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

Also, I can't believe it's not FaTejo or Tejo's plan. The whole purpose of the track means zero now. She indeed lived there for 6 months believing Fateh killed her, blamed Fateh when he tried to explain, did that Angad ji save me rant went to his house, said that she was looking for him when she came back to life. Now,only when she saw that message she feels threatened and says kash Fateh k bat sun liya hota maine. This just isn't sitting well with me. 

Hating Fateh us okey as i know her gut never beieved it and once he met her all was clear. Problem is Jasmin. Hope she still does not believe her . I am chills with Fateh but Jasmin no baby Tejo beware. That Jassoo is on kill. Wo london ayyi usi liye hai🤢

Swarya thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Is this Tejo's plan or not🤪

Cinephile30 thumbnail

BTS of Fateh & Jasmine with Amrik's asthi, so he's dying for real. He can come back, there's a possibility because they haven't given Abhishek any farewell yet. But the track indeed is Amrik's death.