Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #37

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod; Mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

EDT #1      EDT #2     EDT #3     EDT #4      EDT #5 

EDT #6      EDT #7     EDT #8     EDT #9      EDT#10

EDT#11     EDT#12    EDT#13    EDT#14    EDT#15 

EDT#16     EDT#17    EDT#18    EDT#19     EDT#20

EDT#21     EDT #22   EDT#23    EDT#24     EDT#25

EDT#26     EDT#27    EDT#28    EDT#29     EDT#30

EDT#31     EDT#32    EDT#33    EDT#34     EDT#35

EDT#36

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

TejAng vs JasFa .. wowww 🔥

https://twitter.com/noobvms/status/1454788473844498445?s=21

Edited by YoungHeart - 2 years ago
moumita13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't know how but Priyanka manages to create chemistry with everyone. While, for Ankit, it's only Priyanka. I mean there are two jodis in this frame, and it is quite obvious that TejAng is outshining JasFa. The same is the case between JasFa and FaTejo as well.

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

dance steps?? Weightlifting hi toh kar rahe hai dono ðŸ˜†

Apart from this Priyanka has a different aura , some other EDT , someone said ...."she can create chemistry even with a stone" I strongly believe it now , tejang are outshining

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita13

I don't know how but Priyanka manages to create chemistry with everyone. While, for Ankit, it's only Priyanka. I mean there are two jodis in this frame, and it is quite obvious that TejAng is outshining JasFa. The same is the case between JasFa and FaTejo as well.

priyanka is a talented actress. she manages to look mature when she is supporting fateh, looks cute and young when she has light hearted moments and sad & intense when the scene is emotional. 

only 1 episode, and we can already see chemistry between tejang. also credit to KGV for that. 

for ankit, i think there is no chemitry between jasfa, cause these 2 actors dont look good together, they dont share any bond offscreen and the relation shown onscreen does not exactly show any bonding or connection. 

i havent seen ankit with any other actress, so wonder whether the problem is only when he is acting with isha, or not. 

but definitely he has a great chemistry with priyanka. 

would love to see priyankit in a nice web series or another itv where the makers actually make use of their chemistry and intensity. 

Clouds7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the new edt lioness!

🤗 

Lol what should I call you ? 

Call me Riv tho

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 08_maria

dance steps?? Weightlifting hi toh kar rahe hai dono ðŸ˜†

Apart from this Priyanka has a different aura , some other EDT , someone said ...."she can create chemistry even with a stone" I strongly believe it now , tejang are outshining

That's especially true for jasfa. Look at them, fateh loses any grace while he's spinning jasso. Tho with tejang, they're flowy. They don't have that stiffness. 

Tho I guess tejo is much lighter than jasso mata. 

Edited by Bluekohl - 2 years ago
Clouds7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: YoungHeart

TejAng vs JasFa .. wowww 🔥

Omg I literally can't wait !!! 

I really really really hope KVG is not just a cameo tho it's most likely the case💔

But dude a person can dream right😭

Edited by Clouds7 - 2 years ago
08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

That's especially true for jasfa. Look at them, fateh loses any grace while he's spinning jasso. Tho with tejang, they're flowy. They don't have that stiffness. 

Tho I guess tejo is much lighter than jasso mata. 

if u can't dance , let the heroines dance , u simply lift them and spin around😆 yaha inse ye bhi dhang se nahi ho raha hai , still it seems practice though , might not be final shot. ðŸ˜†

Tejo is lighter , remember the night out episode where Fateh lifts her and spins around , he was holding her , still looked like as if she was flying🤣