Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #80

Posted: 1 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod.-- Mnx12

EDT#01         EDT#02        EDT#03        EDT#04      

EDT#05         EDT#06        EDT#07        EDT#08

EDT#09         EDT#10        EDT#11        EDT#12

EDT#13         EDT#14        EDT#15        EDT#16

EDT#17         EDT#18        EDT#19        EDT#20

EDT#21         EDT #22       EDT#23        EDT#24

EDT#25         EDT#26        EDT#27        EDT#28

EDT#29         EDT#30        EDT#31        EDT#32

EDT#33         EDT#34        EDT#35        EDT#36

EDT#37         EDT#38        EDT#39        EDT#40

EDT#41         EDT#42        EDT#43        EDT#44

EDT#45         EDT#46        EDT#47        EDT#48

EDT#49         EDT#50        EDT#51        EDT#52

EDT#53         EDT#54        EDT#55        EDT#56

EDT#57         EDT#58        EDT#59        EDT#60

EDT#61         EDT#62        EDT#63        EDT#64

EDT#65         EDT#66        EDT#67        EDT#68

EDT#69         EDT#70        EDT#71        EDT#72

EDT#73         EDT#74        EDT#75        EDT#76

EDT#77         EDT#78        EDT#79

Multiple warnings have been given across the forum regarding name-calling the characters across this forum. Henceforth it will be dealt with WL raise. Rules reg name-calling/derogatory terms are clearly mentioned in Udariyaan: Form Rules & Participation Guidelines and highlighted in DT Warning: IMPORTANT Updated on 04/07

"Nicknames: Fattu, Chammo, Fatichar, Mata, & Bhakt being widely used in the forum, the DT has already warned several times in different threads. Once again and as a final note there will be no allowances given for the use of any nicknames. Regardless of whether the term being used is as a form of entertainment or abuse, it WILL NOT be allowed."

Quoting again for reference. If anyone is still unclear about what refers to namecalling/nicknames within the Udariyaan forum, refer to the above list.

Additionally, DO NOT RILE FAN WARS in EDT. The purpose of EDT is to discuss what airs on the episode. Everyone has the right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes.

Will be looking forward to your cooperation.

Udariyaan DT.

Lmao I had a few drinks today earlier. Should have saved for now🥃🥃🥃 and cry. 

They killed my tejo. 

Originally posted by Bluekohl

Lmao I had a few drinks today earlier. Should have saved for now🥃🥃🥃 and cry. 

They killed my tejo. 

I hope she is Tejo yaar...can't accept this AT ALL😭

She is Tejo! Her reactions throughout to Fateh’s breakdown prove it for me, she did her best to stay composed and in Tanya character. I refuse to believe that Fateh sensed a Tanya and not a Tejo, his love was not that weak.  

Also if the voice note directly from Tejo said it’s jasfa they knew about my Pregnancy and are standing outside watching me burn at a location they called me and I saw a man in a hoodie who I’m sure is Fateh then why would the police or anyone suspect Angad, when she also said I should’ve trusted Angad in the voice note? The cops don’t investigate jasfa or tell families in the last six months and made the fire a electrical circuit? but spend money to send a lookalike criminal to London to crack down on 1 dead person case? Trained her for physical training she didn’t use, trained her to behave and feel emotions like Tejo by looking at her old videos? Like really? 

Loved this part, pretend Tanya deserves more bashing from him, Tejo wake up and see what your doing to Fateh! He doesn’t deserve this. 

https://twitter.com/kbhar12/status/1525865350671110144?s=21&t=jdpvIpM685Gr4Wm-dImvIQ

Edited by Mink - 1 years ago

I think Tejo will make a re-entry and Tanya will turn negative. Pari will ace both the characters and will make a far better vamp than Jasmine tbh.