Udariyaan

Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #40

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod; Mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

EDT #1      EDT #2     EDT #3     EDT #4      EDT #5 

EDT #6      EDT #7     EDT #8     EDT #9      EDT#10

EDT#11     EDT#12    EDT#13    EDT#14    EDT#15 

EDT#16     EDT#17    EDT#18    EDT#19     EDT#20

EDT#21     EDT #22   EDT#23    EDT#24     EDT#25

EDT#26     EDT#27    EDT#28    EDT#29     EDT#30

EDT#31     EDT#32    EDT#33    EDT#34     EDT#35

EDT#36     EDT#37    EDT#38    EDT#39

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kaninikabasuray

But those tracks are so common in serials 

A serial should end after those golden moments 

We have seen so many serials ending after hero realises his love, have suhaag raat and we stop watching the serial πŸ˜„

But here Fateh is taking so much time to understand that your first love is not always your true love. You don’t need a partner smaller immature than you whom you need to take care, you are not elder brother of Jasmine, you never thought of being intimate with her.

Waiting to see how the story unfolds

Fatejo no idea how can it happen 

Tejang e dekhna tha to koi comedy serial dekh leti 

They are rushing Tejang so much

I like KVG but Angad only smiling and admiring Tejo, just like Fateh used to do with Jasmine

I dont understand what the hurry to give her a new love interest is. Let her get some breathing time and progress with Angad as friends first and then this marriage business na. As for Fateh, sorry not sorry, at this moment I am not interested in his POV or love or his insistence that he will now realise Tejo is the one. That is not enough, if they have to be endgame, they need to have him first be clear what he wants and then stay firm and work towards him instead of this escapism he constantly does and cheats others in the bargain.

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bluekohl

There's a reason fatejo were such good friends. F has some T in him, but he also has another side, which I kinda liked as long as it's in defense of Tejo. That sharp shrewd one. Tejo.. I like good characters but she can be doormat. She needs some petty cleverness. I mean she's actually so naive she doesn't see angad openly flirting with her. F is an incredibly complex character and the reason I want a redemption track is, they can make it so intense, and entertaining while gaining some credibility again as makers. It has the most potential as storyline apart from tejo growing as a person. 

Lets see if they deal with this properly. I have low hopes except that they atleast keep Tejo away from JasFa now.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

There were many places and junctures in the serial even after EMA where they could have started Fateh's redemption and repentance but they made him fall low and more low with each scenario

Its very hard to see how they can show his redemption. Now this is our assumption that they want to show his redemption kya pata Makers want Fateh to be pendulum or obsessed lover of either Jasmin or Tejo his whole life

He has always get everything on platter. hasnt worked hard for anything really so he feels entitled that whatever he wants he should get. Initially it was Jasmin and now gradually it will be Tejo

So we shouldnt really be expecting ki Fateh ka whitewash ya redemption hoga. looking at the history of serial so far it might actually be our unfulfilled expectation like many that makers ruined

Ashviniv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mango.kulfi

I dont understand what the hurry to give her a new love interest is. Let her get some breathing time and progress with Angad as friends first and then this marriage business na. As for Fateh, sorry not sorry, at this moment I am not interested in his POV or love or his insistence that he will now realise Tejo is the one. That is not enough, if they have to be endgame, they need to have him first be clear what he wants and then stay firm and work towards him instead of this escapism he constantly does and cheats others in the bargain.

In ITV universe, a woman without a man is not considered Female lead or she doesnt have any vajood. So at any juncture there has to be romance.

A strong, independent woman who is happy without any Boyfriend/partner/husband is fictional character in ITV

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Because UD has been teaching me to enjoy small mercies, I'm glad that T is in center. Idc about any other actor as well, and all I need is good ss for pri. πŸ˜†

Ashviniv thumbnail

Somehow I found this Montage intensly funny....i mean subke expressions are so weird. atleast i found this forced..kya bolate honge actors ko ye banane se pehele