Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #30

Posted: 2 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod; Mnx12

EDT #1      EDT #2     EDT #3     EDT #4       EDT #5 

EDT #6      EDT #7     EDT #8     EDT #9       EDT #10

EDT #11    EDT#12   EDT#13    EDT #14    EDT #15 

EDT #16    EDT#17    EDT #18   EDT#19     EDT#20

EDT#21     EDT #22   EDT#23    EDT#24     EDT#25

EDT#26     EDT#27    EDT#28    EDT#29

Lol yes fatejo channel and priyankit stuff helped a lot to chill fatejo/tejo fans. 

But that's the last nail in the coffin when he so passionately sided with jasfa ema. I was done with his character and actor both at that point. 

Yes I got some recommendations...and I just ended up seeing some fatejo scenes

Originally posted by Bluekohl

Lol yes fatejo channel and priyankit stuff helped a lot to chill fatejo/tejo fans. 

But that's the last nail in the coffin when he so passionately sided with jasfa ema. I was done with his character and actor both at that point. 

I know I was frustrated too  ...but as I am not his crazy fan so I was nvr bothered about his off screen content...

I was in "jo marji bole Mujhe kya " zone ðŸ˜†

I started liking him more with priyankit reels nd fatejo channel...  

Originally posted by maanarsh

Yes I got some recommendations...and I just ended up seeing some fatejo scenes

Same happened with me too...

Like kohl even I don't follow any itv show or updates...  my insta used to be all about food, dance nd workout vids ... I don't know how I got fatejo clips in insta explore nd there was no looking back 

Originally posted by FieryLioness

Same happened with me too...

Like kohl even I don't follow any itv show or updates...  my insta used to be all about food, dance nd workout vids ... I don't know how I got fatejo clips in insta explore nd there was no looking back 

Ya same here...I watched itv almost 10yrs before...then I just stopped...and after these many yrs somehow phas gayi😆

Originally posted by FieryLioness

I know I was frustrated too  ...but as I am not his crazy fan so I was nvr bothered about his off screen content...

I was in "jo marji bole Mujhe kya " zone ðŸ˜†

I started liking him more with priyankit reels nd fatejo channel...  

Fierylioness I am hoping u understand this as u know me better. He never passionately defended JF in any interview spoken one that is written ones I don't trust. But ig stories se aisa hi lagta tha upar se since most people don't know him from before they just assumed he was this attitude throwing sadu person. 

I have seen every live session and ivs from all portals. The only thing he shouldn't have said was abt his personal experience. Wahi galti kar di. Pre ema there were no ivs ya nonsense offscreen content. Just after ema flood aa gaya and it was guptaji everywhere ye bola wo bola pata nahi kya kya bola Even his motivational quotes on Twitter were connected to show and bashed. 

Also pri ka koi content hi nahi na written article na ivs. She was visible on abhisha vlogs and I cringed through that as well just to c her. Then came yt vlog. And usspe bhi starting main sawaal utaya gaya coz ankit ka email dia gaya. After so much PR effort ab jaake thoda image teek hua hai. 

Not saying he is some mahaan aatma but what happened was unfair bas. But duniya aisi hi chalti hai especially glamor world so can't help it.🤪

Edited by FIREMYSOUL - 2 years ago