Udaariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #3

Posted: 2 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod; Mnx12

Originally posted by Shraddha6789

Agga iss gobbar saman show main kya hone wala hain not even bholenath or the show producers know. I know it's not possible ki kuch aisa Ho but if he is playing like how Jackie sheriff played Rima amrita Singh's character. Vaise uski shakal aur abhi taak Jitna akaal ka pradarshan kiya hain fateh utna dimagwala lagta nahi hain par yeh bhi hain ki jab jab lagta hain yeh banda samaj main aa raha hain ki woh koi kaand kar deta hain and we as viewers go oh Teri phir khel gaya banda. I feel I'm watching a televised version of the movie manmarziyaan. Both tapsee pannu and Vicky kaushal played f***** up characters. Tapsee kept getting hanky panky with Vicky even after she got married to abhishekh bachan.

I don’t think he is playing her because the new montage suggests otherwise. Don’t keep any hopes from the show. Watch it as timepass, no point boiling your blood over something as bad as this show.

Originally posted by hapc

I don’t think he is playing her because the new montage suggests otherwise. Don’t keep any hopes from the show. Watch it as timepass, no point boiling your blood over something as bad as this show.

ya he doesnt look like hes playing with chammo but even if he is i think tejo should still leave when see his actual face cos he lied to her he cant play chammo cos in aaina film jackei ws not getting rima FB in alone time but F is going mad thinking chammo when he s alone so how can he play worse is tht he knows hw gippy fmyl will feel insult n for this reason he married tejo to save father's image but he is doing this with gippy famly to support chammos yakeen on true love 🤢🤢 both F n J need to be taken to public place n put on ice n then beaten with danda n hunter 

https://twitter.com/exolexiee/status/1419928425117093890

Someone please explain this to me. How does Tejo's love for Jasso and family clash with her love for Fateh? Are they really going to show that Fateh was indeed playing with Jasso?

Originally posted by janecastle

https://twitter.com/exolexiee/status/1419928425117093890

Someone please explain this to me. How does Tejo's love for Jasso and family clash with her love for Fateh? Are they really going to show that Fateh was indeed playing with Jasso?

It is going to clash because she will after Chameli's finger cutting stunt going to realise either one of the following or both. 

1. Jasmine 'loves' Fateh 

2. Fateh is not completely over Jasmine

Then Tejo being the family loving, self sacrificing devi will have to choose her love for Fateh or her family aka Jasmines love for Fateh 🤪

Originally posted by lovereading14

It is going to clash because she will after Chameli's finger cutting stunt going to realise either one of the following or both. 

1. Jasmine 'loves' Fateh 

2. Fateh is not completely over Jasmine

Then Tejo being the family loving, self sacrificing devi will have to choose her love for Fateh or her family aka Jasmines love for Fateh 🤪

She should ask all of them to go to hell and just leave for the sake of her own sanity. But it doesn't look like she realized anything from finger cut drama. That montage indicates Tejo is still oblivious to things happening around her and is happy with Fateh. Meanwhile Fateh and Jasso might start an affair behind he back. I can't wait for her to realize what is actually happening and take a stand for herself.

yes only watcjing for tejo to find truth n expose F more than chammo 

Originally posted by music_girl

I used to call Jasmine delusional

Now I'm gonna ask

How long Tejo gonna be delulu smiley11smiley11

Seriously yaar smiley44

How I loved the Tejo I saw 1st time ... who even though getting married coz of her family,  was strong enough to show Fateh his place ... she put her point very clearly...  nd now we hv this mute woman there, who can't see what her sis nd hubby doing just behind her nosesmiley44

Originally posted by janecastle

I am also wondering the same thing. I didn't even like this show when they first launched. I started watching regularly after Fatejo marriage. Now I am clearly regretting it. This is why I stay away from Rangu shows most of the times. They always end up destroying the show with such ridiculous tracks.

I ask this question daily .I know how colors ruin its shows ..  still I fell for this couple fatejo smiley44

Now i wonder are they even couple smiley44