Udaariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #11

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/3AYgLkT.jpg

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod; Mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

EDT #1                     EDT #2                     EDT #3                    EDT #4                     EDT #5                     EDT #6                     EDT #7                     EDT #8                     EDT #9                      EDT #10

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

20th Aug WU by YOUNGHEART on Page 142, 143, 144 of previous EDT of UD

20th Aug WU by FIREMYSOUL on Page 1 of this EDT of UD

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago
FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ok full epi brief by @youngheart 

Fateh rejects Jasmin. Says whatever i am is because of Tejo. My family loves her and she has gone through a lot..usne uff tak nahi ki, I can't give her dhoka. Jasmin says we should tell Tejo everything and end this here... doesn't respond to that. He says we can't continue this, hamare rashte alag hai... Fateh to Jasmin - Hamara pyar itna selfish nahi hai kisi ki zindagi barbad karde .Jasmin - Tumne mere baremain ek bar bhi nahi socha Fateh. 

Fateh wakes early and makes breakfast for Tejo. Sorry card with flower. He's making paratha.. fatejo romance / nok-jhok etc.. they are feeding each other

Tejo says you need to go to the academy.  Fateh says i am not leaving you and going. Later Tejo convinces him to go. Gurpreet - Beeji come there, see Fatejo together in the kitchen.

Jasmin finds out fateh is in the academy but when she gets there, Amrik is there. Fateh comes there and sees them. Fateh says i didn't you here to do masti. Go to the coffee shop if you wanna hangout 

Jasmin tries to convince fateh in the academy. Fateh says he needs to go do tejo's dressing, take her shopping. Later Amrik comes and Jasmin-Amrik leave. 

Nimmo tells Amrik about the day she spotted jasmin and fateh when he fainted. Amrik doesn't listen to machi.. 

Jamin - na tum mujhe bhul sakte ho fateh, na hi main tumhe bhulne dungi.. chahe uske liye mujhe hi tejo ko sab kuch batana pade ..

Some last tagging hope there is no confusion 

Too cringey epi

Thanks young saved me from typing. Compiled it in one and will do tagging here

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

They weren't following eo? I don't understand 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fateh is a loser. He cannot be mahan by choosing Tejo over Jasmin smiley39 .. does he even love Jasmin? He decided to leave her just like that.. his ibadat pyar? smiley29

Tejo needs to tell him “bheek nahi manghi thi maine tumse”… another FL said this in another show, and I loved it so much..

YoungHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_girl

No like how Priyanka shared the other day, some weird caption was written like they should date etc.. so now Ankit is following Pri’s footsteps by sharing this  😆

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: music_girl

I think she meant same if stories dear 

ShanUlas thumbnail

Thank you Young and Firesmiley31

So it was not a dream at boxing ring. Such a fast track !!

Now wanna see resort me Kya gul khilte hai. 

I am all in for Jaso doing pardafash of  her Jasfa eternal love . 

F go be the tail of J . T does not need you

YoungHeart thumbnail

They were doing promotion of upcoming colors show so I kinda skipped it but here’s a gist.
Tejo is not going to stay back. She will leave when she finds out. So they are setting up for more heartbreak for Tejo..

https://twitter.com/amzng_grl/status/1428629108519440385?s=21

Edited by YoungHeart - 2 years ago