Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #48

Posted: 2 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod; Mnx12

EDT #1      EDT #2     EDT #3     EDT #4      EDT #5 

EDT #6      EDT #7     EDT #8     EDT #9      EDT#10

EDT#11     EDT#12    EDT#13    EDT#14    EDT#15 

EDT#16     EDT#17    EDT#18    EDT#19     EDT#20

EDT#21     EDT #22   EDT#23    EDT#24     EDT#25

EDT#26     EDT#27    EDT#28    EDT#29     EDT#30

EDT#31     EDT#32    EDT#33    EDT#34     EDT#35

EDT#36     EDT#37    EDT#38    EDT#39     EDT#40

EDT#41     EDT#42    EDT#43    EDT#44     EDT#45

EDT#46     EDT#47

In the promo Angad tells Fateh that " jaan basti hai meri unme" itnaa pyaaaar kab hogaya Angad ko Tejo se😆

Like makers didn't even show any proper scenes where Angad's love for Tejo had deepened! He saw her , liked her personality , came to know she's gonna get divorced , after that he got a pass to develop feelings on her and he did ! But makers.. jaan basne vaali jitni feelings dikhane ke scenes bhi dete to hum bhi thoda enjoy karlete naa !

So they see each other once she is out of the hospital? 

But the pics Ankit posted on his IG are of him in same clothes with his backpack. I figured he was leaving town after saving Tejo and hearing she is Angad's "jaaan". 

Does this mean none of them figure it was Jasmine who took Riya? They need this confrontation to know Jasmine is around and she is the one that took Riya.

https://twitter.com/yuvna_h/status/1473337832257167360?s=21

Edited by Mink - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Mink

But the pics Ankit posted on his IG are of him in same clothes with his backpack. I figured he was leaving town after saving Tejo and hearing she is Angad's "jaaan". 

Does this mean none of them figure it was Jasmine who took Riya? They need this confrontation to know Jasmine is around and she is the one that took Riya.

Pic with green screen is supposedly dream sequence according to mayank show guy. Not sure abt the bts where she is bandaged on the head and talking to someone. Promo main jis hisaab se danda pada hai tannnn ki awaaz ke saath that too on the head if it were other ITV shows tho memory loss pakka tha. But ye show main kuch bol nahi sakte. FT face off was supposed to happen at the earlier party but was changed for some reason again according to mayank bhai. But they r going to c each other soon. Some twist dhamaka etc as usual probably next week. Upar se J has gone to riya ki naani tho god knows kya kichdi hai. 

Edited by FIREMYSOUL - 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/dpn8SmXFY9o

I watched this bts and laughed like crazy..

People are doing danga fasaad like they are playing dandiya around fatejo ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by Mink

https://twitter.com/yuvna_h/status/1473337832257167360?s=21

Is that Fateh with Tejo ?

I think T might not support J after knowing what F did. Like there has to be a reason , the reunion has been extended. They have made J evil for Angad's life too , this Tejo won't bear . If the confrontation had happened and J went to T ,then maybe we could have seen T vs F. But here they made J interfere into Angad's life , so T might be harsh with F but will not be in support of J. Moreover it's T who's now in search of J ,the woman who kidnapped Riya.

Wish what I've written comes true , Tejo pls use ur brain and know what ur sis can do !

Edited by 08_maria - 2 years ago
Originally posted by 08_maria

I think T might not support J after knowing what F did. Like there has to be a reason , the reunion has been extended. They have made J evil for Angad's life too , this Tejo won't bear . If the confrontation had happened and J went to T ,then maybe we could have seen T vs F. But here they made J interfere into Angad's life , so T might be harsh with F but will not be in support of J. Moreover it's T who's now in search of J ,the woman who kidnapped Riya.

Wish what I've written comes true , Tejo pls use ur brain and know what ur sis can do !

They are making round round jalebis .. 
n all 3 are going round round only orders are changed

Jasmine Tejo ke pichhe 

Tejo Fattu ke pichhe..

Makers are making a merry go round of FaTeJa..🤪

I guess writers are out of ideas..