Udariyaan Social Media Updates Thread #2

Posted: 1 years ago

|| Welcome to Udariyaan  Social Media Updates Thread ||


 Post links to social media (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram or other SM) updates related to Udariyaan here only.

Please refrain from detailed discussion/chat here.

Do not quote any post, just leave comment if you want.

Do not post the same picture twice.

Posted: 1 years ago

I don't think there is chance of Nehmat getting to know about Advait's real intentions before Nehvait's marriage. Initially, Nehvait marriage will be a marriage of convenience and once Nehmat realise the truth things will change. 

P. S. Advait will figure out that Naaz published the article. 

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by gibige


I don't think there is chance of Nehmat getting to know about Advait's real intentions before Nehvait's marriage. Initially, Nehvait marriage will be a marriage of convenience and once Nehmat realise the truth things will change. 

P. S. Advait will figure out that Naaz published the article. 


Hmm, yeah i guess chances are higher she will only suspect or get to know of advait intentions after nehvait marriage. I sure hope advait does figure out that naaz is a hidden player that's creating all this mess then we can see maybe some tashan scenes between advait-naaz, and I do feel soon advait will start feeling guilt towards nehmat seeing what she is going through. That being said even if advait gets to know it was naaz who released the article he would not clear nehmat's name and expose naaz because he wants nehkam separated too and plus naaz will for sure come out in front of advait and reveal she knows his true face and intentions that he wanted to separate nehkam too. 

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Miss-Behave



Hmm, yeah i guess chances are higher she will only suspect or get to know of advait intentions after nehvait marriage. I sure hope advait does figure out that naaz is a hidden player that's creating all this mess then we can see maybe some tashan scenes between advait-naaz, and I do feel soon advait will start feeling guilt towards nehmat seeing what she is going through. That being said even if advait gets to know it was naaz who released the article he would not clear nehmat's name and expose naaz because he wants nehkam separated too and plus naaz will for sure come out in front of advait and reveal she knows his true face and intentions that he wanted to separate nehkam too. 

Advait has always been a silent admirer of Nehmat's character. But he doesn't actively take a stand for her because he loves his family and values them more than Nehmat. 

However, when the article gets published, Advait will try to find the truth. It is very important for him to know their new rival (even though at this moment it looks like Naaz is indirectly helping Kapoor's, Advait took a lot of trouble to stop the news from getting published, and he had a valid reason behind his actions).

Nehmat will also try to figure out the truth. Because whatever is said and done, Ekam is the most important person for her. 

@ red: Adnaaz's angle is truly going to be very interesting. I see a true frenemy bond building between them. 

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Harshu55


Is this a new pic🤓IMG_20221116_110717.jpg

It seems to be a new pic and Mallika is looking really pretty!

But why is Mallika wearing the chuda? Has she got married?

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Aleyamma47


It seems to be a new pic and Mallika is looking really pretty!

But why is Mallika wearing the chuda? Has she got married?


But she doesn't have mangalasutra and sindoor 😳

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by eiliyafatima



But she doesn't have mangalasutra and sindoor 😳

Punjabi people usually don't wear mangalsutra and sindoor!

I agree Tejo and Jasmine used to wear,

But here I don't know what exactly is the case?

Is Mallika wearing her chuda because she got married or not?

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by gibige


Advait has always been a silent admirer of Nehmat's character. But he doesn't actively take a stand for her because he loves his family and values them more than Nehmat. 


Its going to be a long way for him to take nehmat's side and get out of the shadow of his father


However, when the article gets published, Advait will try to find the truth. It is very important for him to know their new rival (even though at this moment it looks like Naaz is indirectly helping Kapoor's, Advait took a lot of trouble to stop the news from getting published, and he had a valid reason behind his actions).


I think he is the only one other than Naaz who will know every side of the story and will soon figure out that Naaz is behind the publication of the article but he will not do anything to her as she is going to be his sis-in-law soon, still he will keep an eye on her to stop her from doing anything that further damages his political career and reputation


Nehmat will also try to figure out the truth. Because whatever is said and done, Ekam is the most important person for her. 


Even though she will figure out after 50 or 100 more episodes that it was Naaz who published the article, the only thing she will do is confronting her for her deeds and she will emotionally manipulate her again and she will easily fall for her antics 😵



@ red: Adnaaz's angle is truly going to be very interesting. I see a true frenemy bond building between them. 


Yes, both are cunning and smart so it will be exciting to see how they will deal with each other

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Aleyamma47


Punjabi people usually don't wear mangalsutra and sindoor!

I agree Tejo and Jasmine used to wear,

But here I don't know what exactly is the case?

Is Mallika wearing her chuda because she got married or not?


she does look like she is married 🤪



Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Udariyaan Picture Gallery #1

pencil Leprechaun   stackexchange 22   eye 21841

Leprechaun 22 21841 a day ago Sutapasima
Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #94 [Note pg45]

pencil FieryLioness   stackexchange 848   eye 58482

FieryLioness 848 58482 3 months ago Manny_123
Weekly TRP updates | Thread

pencil lovereading14   stackexchange 406   eye 61422

lovereading14 406 61422 9 hours ago PutijaChalhov

Topic Info

25 Participants 432 Replies 32857Views

Topic started by Leprechaun

Last replied by MochaQueen

loader
loader
up-open TOP