Udariyaan Social Media Updates Thread #2

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

|| Welcome to Udariyaan  Social Media Updates Thread ||

Post links to social media (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram or other SM) updates related to Udariyaan here only.

Please refrain from detailed discussion/chat here.

Do not quote any post, just leave comment if you want.

Do not post the same picture twice.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't think there is chance of Nehmat getting to know about Advait's real intentions before Nehvait's marriage. Initially, Nehvait marriage will be a marriage of convenience and once Nehmat realise the truth things will change. 

P. S. Advait will figure out that Naaz published the article. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gibige

I don't think there is chance of Nehmat getting to know about Advait's real intentions before Nehvait's marriage. Initially, Nehvait marriage will be a marriage of convenience and once Nehmat realise the truth things will change. 

P. S. Advait will figure out that Naaz published the article. 

Hmm, yeah i guess chances are higher she will only suspect or get to know of advait intentions after nehvait marriage. I sure hope advait does figure out that naaz is a hidden player that's creating all this mess then we can see maybe some tashan scenes between advait-naaz, and I do feel soon advait will start feeling guilt towards nehmat seeing what she is going through. That being said even if advait gets to know it was naaz who released the article he would not clear nehmat's name and expose naaz because he wants nehkam separated too and plus naaz will for sure come out in front of advait and reveal she knows his true face and intentions that he wanted to separate nehkam too. 

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Hmm, yeah i guess chances are higher she will only suspect or get to know of advait intentions after nehvait marriage. I sure hope advait does figure out that naaz is a hidden player that's creating all this mess then we can see maybe some tashan scenes between advait-naaz, and I do feel soon advait will start feeling guilt towards nehmat seeing what she is going through. That being said even if advait gets to know it was naaz who released the article he would not clear nehmat's name and expose naaz because he wants nehkam separated too and plus naaz will for sure come out in front of advait and reveal she knows his true face and intentions that he wanted to separate nehkam too. 

Advait has always been a silent admirer of Nehmat's character. But he doesn't actively take a stand for her because he loves his family and values them more than Nehmat. 

However, when the article gets published, Advait will try to find the truth. It is very important for him to know their new rival (even though at this moment it looks like Naaz is indirectly helping Kapoor's, Advait took a lot of trouble to stop the news from getting published, and he had a valid reason behind his actions).

Nehmat will also try to figure out the truth. Because whatever is said and done, Ekam is the most important person for her. 

@ red: Adnaaz's angle is truly going to be very interesting. I see a true frenemy bond building between them. 

Harshu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is this a new pic🤓IMG_20221116_110717.jpg

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshu55

Is this a new pic🤓IMG_20221116_110717.jpg

It seems to be a new pic and Mallika is looking really pretty!

But why is Mallika wearing the chuda? Has she got married?

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

It seems to be a new pic and Mallika is looking really pretty!

But why is Mallika wearing the chuda? Has she got married?

But she doesn't have mangalasutra and sindoor ðŸ˜³

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

But she doesn't have mangalasutra and sindoor ðŸ˜³

Punjabi people usually don't wear mangalsutra and sindoor!

I agree Tejo and Jasmine used to wear,

But here I don't know what exactly is the case?

Is Mallika wearing her chuda because she got married or not?

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: gibige

Advait has always been a silent admirer of Nehmat's character. But he doesn't actively take a stand for her because he loves his family and values them more than Nehmat. 

Its going to be a long way for him to take nehmat's side and get out of the shadow of his father

However, when the article gets published, Advait will try to find the truth. It is very important for him to know their new rival (even though at this moment it looks like Naaz is indirectly helping Kapoor's, Advait took a lot of trouble to stop the news from getting published, and he had a valid reason behind his actions).

I think he is the only one other than Naaz who will know every side of the story and will soon figure out that Naaz is behind the publication of the article but he will not do anything to her as she is going to be his sis-in-law soon, still he will keep an eye on her to stop her from doing anything that further damages his political career and reputation

Nehmat will also try to figure out the truth. Because whatever is said and done, Ekam is the most important person for her. 

Even though she will figure out after 50 or 100 more episodes that it was Naaz who published the article, the only thing she will do is confronting her for her deeds and she will emotionally manipulate her again and she will easily fall for her antics ðŸ˜µ

@ red: Adnaaz's angle is truly going to be very interesting. I see a true frenemy bond building between them. 

Yes, both are cunning and smart so it will be exciting to see how they will deal with each other

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Punjabi people usually don't wear mangalsutra and sindoor!

I agree Tejo and Jasmine used to wear,

But here I don't know what exactly is the case?

Is Mallika wearing her chuda because she got married or not?

she does look like she is married ðŸ¤ª