Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #34

Posted: 2 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod; Mnx12

EDT #1      EDT #2     EDT #3     EDT #4      EDT #5 

EDT #6      EDT #7     EDT #8     EDT #9      EDT#10

EDT#11     EDT#12    EDT#13    EDT#14    EDT#15 

EDT#16     EDT#17    EDT#18    EDT#19     EDT#20

EDT#21     EDT #22   EDT#23    EDT#24     EDT#25

EDT#26     EDT#27    EDT#28    EDT#29     EDT#30

EDT#31     EDT#32    EDT#33

i actually think the precap depicts what will happen in the coming week. tejo will stand up for herself without anyones help, and deal with jass. 

Fateh wants to help, but is so lost in himself, that tejo will lock him out. 

Tejo calling fateh and him not receiving the call will be the absolute last strke against him, or atleast it should be. 

He knows tejo is in a problem and still he is laughing with jassu. Makes me wonder if his chotu is as two timing as fateh himself. 

Also, we were talking about fatejo being broken before they come together. So, now, fatejo marriage is broken, they were drifting apart emotionally, legally they are broken adn now tejo has also left physically. 

Also, tejo is gonna distance herself even more emotionally, hopefully, and this would be the break for fatejo. 

Then maybe we might get a tejo centric track. Even if it is 1 track for a few days that would be great. 

Originally posted by Shruti_0505

i actually think the precap depicts what will happen in the coming week. tejo will stand up for herself without anyones help, and deal with jass. 

Fateh wants to help, but is so lost in himself, that tejo will lock him out. 

Tejo calling fateh and him not receiving the call will be the absolute last strke against him, or atleast it should be. 

He knows tejo is in a problem and still he is laughing with jassu. Makes me wonder if his chotu is as two timing as fateh himself. 

Also, we were talking about fatejo being broken before they come together. So, now, fatejo marriage is broken, they were drifting apart emotionally, legally they are broken adn now tejo has also left physically. 

Also, tejo is gonna distance herself even more emotionally, hopefully, and this would be the break for fatejo. 

Then maybe we might get a tejo centric track. Even if it is 1 track for a few days that would be great. 

We have bts of fateh to the rescue don't know wat they trying to show here. Warehouse shoot happening

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVYIOpwv2zG/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Edited by FIREMYSOUL - 2 years ago
Originally posted by 08_maria

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVYFofRqhZe/?utm_medium=copy_link

Makers don't bother about family , UD itself is taboo🤣

According to show their not jija-saali right now ðŸ¤ª But will again be as somehow FT marriage will be proved legal i guess. Makers are just butchering their own show in overconfidence looks like

Originally posted by Lovelydutt

Doesn't matter after whatever they have shown till now. Fateh can't be accepted for Tejo. I like Ankit, I understand he's stuck in a bad situation but we can't root for his character anymore, I can talk about myself atleast.

I mean the team doesn't care about fan's opinion or else we wouldn't be in this situation. So they can make FaTejo again forcibly but are we going to accept it? NO. Atleast that is in our hand.

Agreed...I like Ankit but Fatejo is major no no for me. I am alll for getting his humshakal as ML for Tejo

Originally posted by FIREMYSOUL

We have bts of fateh to the rescue don't know wat they trying to show here. Warehouse shoot happening

Who he is rescuing? Ye Jass se fight karte time hamesha isaka shirt kaise nikal jata hai...🤣🤣🤣

he might be of help in the final confrontation, to show fateh still cares, but i seriously doubt he will reach tejo after that phone call

According to show their not jija-saali right now ðŸ¤ª But will again be as somehow FT marriage will be proved legal i guess. Makers are just butchering their own show in overconfidence looks like

Do makers know what they are doing? I'm new to itv , this is the first show I'm 'shiddat' se following only for Tejo (got hooked cuz of Fatejo though) . Has any show ever shown a storyline like this or has any show been bashed this way or is all this cuz of SM ?