Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #33

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod; Mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail

EDT #1      EDT #2     EDT #3     EDT #4      EDT #5 

EDT #6      EDT #7     EDT #8     EDT #9      EDT#10

EDT#11     EDT#12    EDT#13    EDT#14    EDT#15 

EDT#16     EDT#17    EDT#18    EDT#19     EDT#20

EDT#21     EDT #22   EDT#23    EDT#24     EDT#25

EDT#26     EDT#27    EDT#28    EDT#29     EDT#30

EDT#31     EDT#32

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

idc if all of the sandhus are thrown into jail, but just leave Tejo outta it.

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

In wat world can cops force a lady to go with someone she doesn't want to. Even if he's her husband she can't be forced for this. And family even if they are accused of pressuring she can deny it. Aise hi koi utake jail main nahi dalta. But daal bhi de who cares. And where is KSV and fateh now. Crazy makers man.

FieryLioness thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shruti_0505

he feels an obsession for jassu. a toy which his parents wont let him buy and so he needs it. 

for tejo, he actually cares. deeply. the way tejo loves fateh, fateh doesnt, as of now. 

but, the care that he shows, the intensity, can only build into love. even if he marries jassu, he will never be able to settle, cause the emotions for tejo are intense. 

even in real life, if you have relations that are so intense, it is very difficult to settle with someone else cause there will always be insecurity in the partners mind. 

fatejo are shown more like soulmates, or atleast that was what it was before everything was spoiled. 

His obsession for jasso is clearly shown in show.

No second thoughts about it.

But love for Tejo?   His actions made it hard to believe.  

I too believed fatejo to be soulmates...  but makers burst that bubble of mine badly smiley44

may be only my view but for now I don't see love.

FieryLioness thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

In wat world can cops force a lady to go with someone she doesn't want to. Even if he's her husband she can't be forced for this. And family even if they are accused of pressuring she can deny it. Aise hi koi utake jail main nahi dalta. But daal bhi de who cares. And where is KSV and fateh now. Crazy makers man.

Just for drama sake makers hv made fun of marriage,  woman nd what not.

They are showing shit without any head nd tail.

Nd we fools r stuck with it 

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

His obsession for jasso is clearly shown in show.

No second thoughts about it.

But love for Tejo?   His actions made it hard to believe.  

I too believed fatejo to be soulmates...  but makers burst that bubble of mine badly smiley44

may be only my view but for now I don't see love.

With me I have no opinion on this anymore I agree with both u and bluekohl. 😌

Hence I'll now rather enjoy kojagori poornima and chadar taan ka soh jaau as this show is defying gravity and breaking records to become the most hell defying comic tv show.🤣🤣🤣

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Just for drama sake makers hv made fun of marriage,  woman nd what not.

They are showing shit without any head nd tail.

Nd we fools r stuck with it 

Ye sahi hai siyapa pange role wo paye aur bewakoof hum kehlaye. Ye kahan ka insaaf hai.🤪chaddo yaar kya hi fayda ðŸ˜”

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

The post you mad eon teh previous thread about fateh loving tejo, I absolutely agree. I have similar thoughts. 

But, i also feel that apart from being complicated, he is also a simple person in comparision to tejo. 

to an extent he has had things handed to him on a platter, while tejo had to fight for it. 

fateh wants to box and he can easily do so. tejo wants to stay in moga but has to fight for it. 

fateh wants jassu and tejo helps him. he wants to forget jassu and tejo helps him. he wants to run the academy, again tejo. he feels weak and again tejo. 

so, when he gets tejo easily, he doesnt realise her worth and runs behind jassu. 

Fateh might not realise that he loves tejo, but it is that soulmate wala pyaar. 

ANd in real life i have often seen relations take a major set back, but when the people involved reconcile, there is no stronger bond in their life. Now, im not saying EMA is right, but life is complicated, people are complicated, situations are complicated and most importantly, love is complicated. 

Unfortunately, the heart doesnt have common sense or even a sense of preservation. Hence, why people forgive the ones they love. 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shruti_0505

The post you mad eon teh previous thread about fateh loving tejo, I absolutely agree. I have similar thoughts. 

But, i also feel that apart from being complicated, he is also a simple person in comparision to tejo. 

to an extent he has had things handed to him on a platter, while tejo had to fight for it. 

fateh wants to box and he can easily do so. tejo wants to stay in moga but has to fight for it. 

fateh wants jassu and tejo helps him. he wants to forget jassu and tejo helps him. he wants to run the academy, again tejo. he feels weak and again tejo. 

so, when he gets tejo easily, he doesnt realise her worth and runs behind jassu. 

Fateh might not realise that he loves tejo, but it is that soulmate wala pyaar. 

ANd in real life i have often seen relations take a major set back, but when the people involved reconcile, there is no stronger bond in their life. Now, im not saying EMA is right, but life is complicated, people are complicated, situations are complicated and most importantly, love is complicated. 

Unfortunately, the heart doesnt have common sense or even a sense of preservation. Hence, why people forgive the ones they love. 

Well his existence is much simpler than Tejo. His battles are internal, he has to just deal with them. Tejo's battles are both internal and external, while the focus is on external obstacles. Her own family, society, the people in her own life... she's been handling them since forever. That's why she's mature beyond her years. Fateh was almost intimidated by all that.