Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #63

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod; Mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

EDT #1      EDT #2     EDT #3     EDT #4      EDT #5 

EDT #6      EDT #7     EDT #8     EDT #9      EDT#10

EDT#11     EDT#12    EDT#13    EDT#14    EDT#15 

EDT#16     EDT#17    EDT#18    EDT#19     EDT#20

EDT#21     EDT #22   EDT#23    EDT#24     EDT#25

EDT#26     EDT#27    EDT#28    EDT#29     EDT#30

EDT#31     EDT#32    EDT#33    EDT#34     EDT#35

EDT#36     EDT#37    EDT#38    EDT#39     EDT#40

EDT#41     EDT#42    EDT#43    EDT#44     EDT#45

EDT#46     EDT#47    EDT#48    EDT#49     EDT#50

EDT#51     EDT#52    EDT#53    EDT#54     EDT#55

EDT#56     EDT#57    EDT#58    EDT#59     EDT#60

EDT#61     EDT#62

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cam5_kkFVf4/?utm_medium=copy_link

This is what I wanted from this track, at least initially. Funny jealous cutesy fateh. The song scene was so adorable❤️ she looked down as he was angry and he just melted. 😭

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

This is what I wanted from this track, at least initially. Funny jealous cutesy fateh. The song scene was so adorable❤️ she looked down as he was angry and he just melted. 😭

This scene was cut on voot but i saw it. But precap seems different. Let's c how it progresses. Coz J thinks fatejo are stuck in misunderstanding or quarrels but buzzo is finding proof and then we have accident so god knows where everything will land

Bluekohl thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

This scene was cut on voot but i saw it. But precap seems different. Let's c how it progresses. Coz J thinks fatejo are stuck in misunderstanding or quarrels but buzzo is finding proof and then we have accident so god knows where everything will land

precap ka hoga jo hoga. Idc. I mean pretty sure it'll happen.

I just shared this because it's not everywhere, and it's soo cute❤️

@maria saoirse lovelydutt forget the shouting. T will make things eeven. enjoy  this cute clip na😊

Bluekohl thumbnail

Aur koi mila nahi tujhe chane ki jhad pe chadane kosmiley36 aaj saans leke fursat nahi hai smiley13 and damn jitni kushi wo clip dekh ke mili saala episode ne chin li. smiley11

aww...koi nahin. pour a glass of wine and watch  something fun. 

forget about screaming fateh and focus on singing fateh. kal ko tejo mata jhadegi dhang se

Bluekohl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chocru

Am I the only one who thinks both are finally bringing out the much needed raw emotions?

Fateh's reaction is extreme coz he knows Angad loves her to obsessive levels. And he almost lost her to him. 

Tejo's pent up emotions are coming out this way. It is not humanly possible to get over what she had gone through like she had. These are all her subconscious thoughts which he needs to hear and she needs to say to him. 

If they are really mature and have grown as people then after the initial ugliness they will sit down and talk or express their emotional vulnerabilities to each other. Mature and healthy relationships understand their missteps and corrects them after the initial knee jerk reactions, it's human. 

I want Angad to be positive but I think they will turn him negative. Fateh is so damn sure and Tejo is trusting Angad blindly, this ought to mean something. 

Also, good chances of Fateh's confession amidst this is possible. He is sitting on all the right landmines that would burst into emotional breakdown.

I'm glad at least about Tejo's emotions. I don't give a f about fateh's emotions rn. Wonderful...he needs to feel the pain. ooh does it hurt to see the person you  love in someone else's arms...damn that bitch Tejo who just can't comprehend this...hai na poor baby fatehhh🤪

I'm just happy about Tejo outbursts. I have been missing these so much. She needs to tell him everything just what and how much pain he gave her.

If time is given, they'll surely talk. However I think something from Amrik's accident, past or present might interrupt it.

Today it felyt like A was positive, in precap he looks negative.

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

ye voot ki problem kya hai , vaise bhi scenes par movie songs hata kar ghatiya beats chalata hai , why cut the scenes too , that too such cute scenes , galti se bhi J ko nahi cut karte

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Omgggg so cuuuteeee! ❤️ TFS Blue!❤️

Why do they cut all these cute bits from voot? Some copyright issues with singing songs they cut singing bits always 

And UD thrives on negativity we must resign ourselves to that fact. Saravi are sadists.