Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #41

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod; Mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail

EDT #1      EDT #2     EDT #3     EDT #4      EDT #5 

EDT #6      EDT #7     EDT #8     EDT #9      EDT#10

EDT#11     EDT#12    EDT#13    EDT#14    EDT#15 

EDT#16     EDT#17    EDT#18    EDT#19     EDT#20

EDT#21     EDT #22   EDT#23    EDT#24     EDT#25

EDT#26     EDT#27    EDT#28    EDT#29     EDT#30

EDT#31     EDT#32    EDT#33    EDT#34     EDT#35

EDT#36     EDT#37    EDT#38    EDT#39     EDT#40

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiapudding

Dubey ji thought he'll soft peddle the EMA, tried to keep it clean, no hot scenes b/w Jasfa, no consummation, so that route back to Fatejo is easy. But his writers, directors even actor trolled him big timesmiley37Knowingly or unknowingly they made the ML blacker than koyla. People like me who liked Fatejo are rooting for Jasfa today. That is the beauty of Dubejis wonder teamsmiley37

To me EMA was not soft. It was hard core. Way Fateh forgot his wife Tejo overnight and went blinded to Jasmine like he struck gold after getting her back and his precious wife Tejo turned coal overnight .

He acceped Jasoo's childish tricky  sorry thinking it was cute and expected Tejo to accept his sorry toosmiley6.

I mean marrying and cheating was like child game for him.  For him it was like dosto me to hota hai na. Tejo meri dost maaf kar dosmiley11

It's since last few episodes after real wala divorce,  he has been given this realisation that he lost his wife and she is never coming back to him . Else till now it was more like ho gaya kya kare ..    rahte to saath me hi hai....ek ghar me smiley29

That's why i don't want Fatejo for time being. Coz i am fed up. Fateh still needs to realise the depth of hurt he has caused to Tejo due to his betrayal. It is  happening but i need more . 

I am still not expecting any love realisation from him. Coz that i think he still does not have it for Tejo.  It's more of a friend he lost and wife he betrayed. For Tejo i can see she is in love. Well she always has been,  right since she did match making for him with Jasmine. From her side it was love cum friendship from Fateh it was just friendship,  love he was searching in Jasmin.

OMG i wrote same repeat lecture again .....no need to read .... .ignore maro

ShanUlas thumbnail

New BTS.....Fateh with bandaged hands( seems like he smashed another window pane😆)  .....scolding Chammo for making Tejo cry

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWOVRjrFAKs/?utm_medium=copy_link

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

New BTS.....Fateh with bandaged hands( seems like he smashed another window pane😆)  .....scolding Chammo for making Tejo cry

bruh she is the worst sister ever (even "worse" word isn't sufficient to describe Jasmine)  

Tejo is still trying to help her lmao 🤪

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

He needs to stop acting🤔...

when he couldn't be a loyal friend (his behaviour after marriage) or faithful husband he needs to stop acting that he still feels 'anything' towards her....  this is not redemption on any front....it's a petulant spoilt brat at play 💆‍♀️🥴

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

when he couldn't be a loyal friend (his behaviour after marriage) or faithful husband he needs to stop acting that he still feels 'anything' towards her....  this is not redemption on any front....it's a petulant spoilt brat at play 💆‍♀️🥴

Seriously he is good for nothing banda 🤢

FieryLioness thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Faltu drama lovers aur kaun. All who watch on tv don't give trp. It's only those where bar-o-meters r fitted. Very small portion of actual audience that is. Annually the location of these is also changed based on sample surveys conducted. As of now mumbai main hi hai ye target audience. It's kept confidential though. Not sure if any other city has meters fitted. Delhi btw maximum colors channel viewers hai. According to statewise barc data released.

Aise kaun se shows aate hai colors pe jo delhi wale pagal hai is channel ke liye smiley36smiley36

Yaar yeh TRP ka scene clear hona chahiye,  iske chakkar mein achhi bhali story ka bedagarak kar diyasmiley44

FieryLioness thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanarsh

Puch mat...I am also suffering from the same thingsmiley44

I pray you recover soon smiley31

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sofna

He behaves as if hurting Tejo is his monopoly. He gets angry on people for hurting her cause hey that's my job