Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #64

Posted: 2 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod.-- Mnx12

EDT #1      EDT #2     EDT #3     EDT #4      EDT #5 

EDT #6      EDT #7     EDT #8     EDT #9      EDT#10

EDT#11     EDT#12    EDT#13    EDT#14    EDT#15 

EDT#16     EDT#17    EDT#18    EDT#19     EDT#20

EDT#21     EDT #22   EDT#23    EDT#24     EDT#25

EDT#26     EDT#27    EDT#28    EDT#29     EDT#30

EDT#31     EDT#32    EDT#33    EDT#34     EDT#35

EDT#36     EDT#37    EDT#38    EDT#39     EDT#40

EDT#41     EDT#42    EDT#43    EDT#44     EDT#45

EDT#46     EDT#47    EDT#48    EDT#49     EDT#50

EDT#51     EDT#52    EDT#53    EDT#54     EDT#55

EDT#56     EDT#57    EDT#58    EDT#59     EDT#60

EDT#61     EDT#62    EDT#63

1st congratulations 🤩🦚🥰😍🥰

Originally posted by Bluekohl

lol I guess I'm gonna be in minority who doesn't really feel bad for Fateh, but why is Tejo sending him forcibly to jasmine and amriksmiley29

This literally does not make any sense. Bitch you're hurt and that has always mattered to him then why would you send him away...

Now you feel how i felt last week.😈

Do you mean when she sent him to save them or to check on them in hospital?

Regardless, he was less injured I suppose, so that. And she could've realised she doesn't trust him in her weakest. = Tejang hug today.

*shrugs* I don't understand Tejo anymore than you do after today's episode other than what I can conclude. If it contrasts my conclusions, I give up.

Originally posted by SaoirseRZ

Now you feel how i felt last week.😈

Do you mean when she sent him to save them or to check on them in hospital?

Regardless, he was less injured I suppose, so that. And she could've realised she doesn't trust him in her weakest. = Tejang hug today.

*shrugs* I don't understand Tejo anymore than you do after today's episode other than what I can conclude. If it contrasts my conclusions, I give up.

what happened last weak..?i dont even remember...😆

when she was getting bandaged and then he was not going away but she forced him. Even without asking him how is he?

I don't think she doesn't trust F, it's just....idk but something else.

waise i am watching the show in clips, so i might miss some stuff...waise bhi im just interested in fatejo and angad scenes

Originally posted by Red_eyes94

UD won favorite show in ITA 🤩

for real???

*smh*

writers are awful man. awful. they shouldn't deserve this. but the fans gave it. holy f.

Originally posted by Bluekohl

what happened last weak..?i dont even remember...😆

when she was getting bandaged and then he was not going away but she forced him. Even without asking him how is he?

I don't think she doesn't trust F, it's just....idk but something else.

waise i am watching the show in clips, so i might miss some stuff...waise bhi im just interested in fatejo and angad scenes

FT fight. I wasn't online when y'all discussed ep, and i didn't want to stir shit so I just scrolled passed. 

Something else= new writer.

I don't understand why you'd change writer at the crucial moment, do it during filler eps, would be less stressful and confusing.

Same thing happened in the tamil version of jeev zala

Accident track. changed writers on the penultimate ep. ruined the revelation track. I'm still pissed at it. Some parts were good and other parts just plain nonsense. Still love the show unfortunately. 😭

WTF are they doing to Tejo's character?she's in operation theater and she's singing mujhe milna hai...T is never like that. She doesn't abandon logic.

Disgusting this whole violins blaring in the background tearjerker desperate whitewashing of jasmin.

Thank god I am not going to be swayed by all this.

I toh wish they had killed her because that's what she deserved with all her plotting and scheming. The accident was also solely due to her not to forget. Well justice would be when you pay a price for it but in UD world, you get elevated to saintly status. Everything the montage the BG music, etc., and the sudden change in everyone's outlook except a bit for Fateh is aiming at making the viewers forgive the vile jasmin and the useless actress Isha. And tejo's flashbacks yuck!

I hate all the SS still being given to her and she is at the centre of the whole episode but thank god we were spared of her shrieks and stupid dancing utterly lacking in dancing skills. 

I know I am sounding super mean but the scorpio in me cannot just forgive and forget.