Udariyaan

Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #72 DT note pg 1

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod.-- Mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail

Usage of profane language is strictly prohibited according to IF CoC. Usage of expletives including W*F/B*****/C*****/F***/A**H*** etc will not be allowed. Absolutely NO obscenity will be tolerated. Such posts will be trashed and repeated offense will make WL increased. Refrain from excessive swearing/name-calling, using nicknames for characters, or using profanities by misspelling or letter substitutions to bypass censoring, such as What the Fish/mfer, etc. 

Be familiar with Udariyaan: Form Rules & Participation Guidelines and do read DT Warning: IMPORTANT Updated on 04/07

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ShanUlas

They both were blurred i think

I think Ashi mentioned  only Tejo's face is visible.

One thing is clear itv is regressive...

Matlab s*x abhi bhi taboo hi hai..   and makers abhi bhi ghatiya record nd leak it track pe atake haismiley21

Wish makers could think better....

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: FieryLioness

I think Ashi mentioned  only Tejo's face is visible.

One thing is clear itv is regressive...

Matlab s*x abhi bhi taboo hi hai..   and makers abhi bhi ghatiya record nd leak it track pe atake haismiley21

Wish makers could think better....

Excuse me you think ITV is regressive? Have you seen the audience? Yahan Tejo is called a despo, horny and what not when she's slept with one man, and twice in her entire life. 

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Also, Angad is supposedly going to London aswell. Where are they even taking the track to? Tejo-Angad marriage will be the last nail tbh.

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Leprechaun

Usage of profane language is strictly prohibited according to IF CoC. Usage of expletives including W*F/B*****/C*****/F***/A**H*** etc will not be allowed. Absolutely NO obscenity will be tolerated. Such posts will be trashed and repeated offense will make WL increased. Refrain from excessive swearing/name-calling, using nicknames for characters, or using profanities by misspelling or letter substitutions to bypass censoring, such as What the Fish/mfer, etc. 

Be familiar with Udariyaan: Form Rules & Participation Guidelines and do read DT Warning: IMPORTANT Updated on 04/07

Can we use words like s*x? where it is actually shown in the show and topic of discussion is around the same as the track revolves around it.

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yaar phirse warning mil gayi ðŸ˜’ ab hum **** lagake bhi baat nai kar sakte kya😡

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Lovelydutt

Also, Angad is supposedly going to London aswell. Where are they even taking the track to? Tejo-Angad marriage will be the last nail tbh.

Who confirmed? Are they actually going to London?

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Bluekohl

Excuse me you think ITV is regressive? Have you seen the audience? Yahan Tejo is called a despo, horny and what not when she's slept with one man, and twice in her entire life. 

Angad is the man who fell in love with a married women (Tejo wasn't divorced yet), then got fake engaged to her, took her in his home, proposed her, forced her for marriage, abducted her, helping her in everything, stuck with her 24*7, is trying to win the girls family over by doing everything, is now ready to marry her knowing that she loves someone else, she has slept with someone he's still ready to Marry her. He's like jo bhi mil jaye. If this isn't desparateness I don't know what is. And, his fans has the audacity to call Tejo desparate for loving only one man in her life.🤡

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have way less sympathy for Fateh because he is at fault to some extent. Tejo is just bearing brunt of everyone else's  actions and feelings. You know why Fateh is so suspicious of Angad.. because he has been through that and he knows just how slowly and quickly a person can flip. Initially he was so Adamant about not returning to Chameli and he actually followed through for a couple of times but then he just lost it. .. somewhere he is scared that it will happen with Tejo and Angad too... it's his own past which is hurting him. His responsibility. 

He is the one who broke up things. .. he is acting like Chameli who broke up and then acted victim. How the hell you can publicly throw her like she means nothing and then one day later go with a goddamn ice cream.