Udariyaan

Udaariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #12 [DT Note Pg: 140]

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/3AYgLkT.jpg

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod; Mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

EDT #1                     EDT #2                     EDT #3                    EDT #4                     EDT #5                     EDT #6                     EDT #7                     EDT #8                     EDT #9                      EDT #10                   EDT #11

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aniash

He is shown drifting away from her and moving towards tejo

I dont think he will consummate with J

He will keep T in mind first

I think jasfa exposure might come

He doesnt want to be with jasmin but at the same time loses tejo 

They should bring the plot that way

Butejo affair is for simran revelations 

Otherwise how the later comes out from her hiding

But before that virks will blame tejo for butejo affair

Fateh might defend her u never know

They butchered him already with EMA

Toh mahaan peti nehin dikhana kya???

Tejo to be more chipku to him

I have the best husband

Buzo will tell simran about tejo being humiliated and then sinran has no choice but ti come out to face her family to protect tejo

Or

Virks wont humiliate tejo

Gurpreet pressurises fateh to check on tejo

Or

Fateh becomes suspicious

Then follows tejo and then finds out about simran

Simran will be united because of her kid

Kushveer wont resist his grandchild

Thats why the kid brought into the picture

That too first grandchild

Promoted to Nana

He might still be upset with simran but will allow her to return for the child's sake

We might get nana dota scenes as well later on

Fatejo shown happy 

Virks happy 

Family reunited

Then bang

Jasfa exposed

What we all waited for

SLAPATHON COMPETITION

Fatejo separation

Hopefully mahaan tejo leaves

Dont give in to families and stay

Hope to see her durga version

So

The sequences of the plot could be

Butejo affair 

Simran revelation

Jasfa exposed

Makes sense. Good sequence of events. I said the same. Family will question Tejo. Fateh will support her.. this is their way of whitewashing Fateh ... Simran will come out from her hiding when Tejo will get humiliated. She likes Tejo. She can't let Tejo go through all this. Then Jasfa exposure afterwards.. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: VintageWine

Oh ffs!!! It was just a one time not that he effed her night that she expects to be preggy. And ur being  married just for a month or two. 

Plus she is aware he is not gonna stick with her. You can't cement your Pati Patni ka rishta with a child. It's so sad - this thinking. 

Tejo is so vulnerable. She has immense faith on Faith. Its so sad. She's trying too hard. You can't hold on to relationships like this  πŸ€”

I think they want her to really break apart once jasfa are exposed. Bahut bada wala heartbreak hone wala hai. She might actually loose faith in love, men all together. She will go back to that cold Tejo, when she first met Fateh.. Small leap could happen, and we might see a really different Tejo. 

Edited by YoungHeart - 2 years ago
FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Makes sense. Good sequence of events. I said the same. Family will question Tejo. Fateh will support her.. this is their way of whitewashing Fateh ... Simran will come out from her hiding when Tejo will get humiliated. She likes Tejo. She can't let Tejo go through all this. Then Jasfa exposure afterwards.. 

We do have bts of F T and the kid let's c how that goes. Probably hit and miss sequence hoga. But ya whitewash of inka ML possible.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

I don't know why Virk's are so up in arms with Buzzo & Tejo spotting together. Can't Tejo have male friends? Have they ever asked their good for nothing son where he roams around all day as he is not available in his academy at any given point? Have they asked their loser son where was he when his wife was at gun point and his phone was switched off? I get so irritated with this double standard. No rule for son and all the rules for daughter/D-I-L smiley7

Thanks for the update guys smiley31 Its not easy to watch this crap and that too early in the morning smiley36

The way this show has proceeded, I won't be even shock if JasFa have sex tomorrow and Fattu coming back to Tejo and behave all normal and clingy smiley39Buzzo and Tejo affair rumours will give way for Simran's revelation. JasFa sex or no sex, my stand remains same. FA needs to be thrown out from Tejo's life cause she deserves someone better if she requires a male companion that is, otherwise a woman is complete in herself. She can do her PHD, earn lot of money, roam around the world, just lead a happy and heathy life without thinking about a crappy family and character less husband and sister. Not everyone needs to be in a routine rut of getting married, have kids and live happily ever after smiley36

The double standard and hypocrisy of Gurpreet is so glaring. Its really effing annoying to see this πŸ˜‘ .. everyone will be out of their la la land, when their dear son's and his sister-in-law's affair will come out. Will be a treat to watch all their faces, Virks and Sandhus combined 

Tejo is self-sufficient on her own. I hope after she leaves Fateh, i hope they take a small leap of few months to a year where they show us a strong Tejo. Tejo has so much potential. She can apply to do her phd abroad and go travel the world. Just have a normal and fun life away from cheaters, losers and users. Aghh if only this wasn't an ITV show.

YoungHeart thumbnail

Jas and Fateh are also at the same place Buzzo and Tejo are at.. shopping mall... What nonesense. 

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The double standard and hypocrisy of Gurpreet is so glaring. Its really effing annoying to see this πŸ˜‘ .. everyone will be out of their la la land, when their dear son's and his sister-in-law's affair will come out. Will be a treat to watch all their faces, Virks and Sandhus combined 

Tejo is self-sufficient on her own. I hope after she leaves Fateh, i hope they take a small leap of few months to a year where they show us a strong Tejo. Tejo has so much potential. She can apply to do her phd abroad and go travel the world. Just have a normal and fun life away from cheaters, losers and users. Aghh if only this wasn't an ITV show.

All the more because it's Sargun Ravi Dubey show I would add. This PH has really been a HUGE disappointment!

ShanUlas thumbnail

Jas and Fateh are also at the same place Buzzo and Tejo are at.. shopping mall... What nonesense. 

BTS ??? 

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This all crap is hitting home cause I have a close friend who was also my ex-colleague, she went through similar incident in her married life. She was older to me. I was quite young and carefree at that time to understand the depth of her agony and the hurt it caused her. She went to states to be away from all the shit and we met again in Canada when I went there for my further studies. She was never the sameπŸ˜’ The one lesson I took from there is everyone's coping mechanism is different even if the grief is same. 

Is it that difficult to not cheat on your spouse? Even if you have fallen in love with someone else, it is okay, it happens but come clean with your spouse, end everything with her and then move on.