Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #94 [Note pg45]

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod.-- Mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

EDT#01         EDT#02        EDT#03        EDT#04      

EDT#05         EDT#06        EDT#07        EDT#08

EDT#09         EDT#10        EDT#11        EDT#12

EDT#13         EDT#14        EDT#15        EDT#16

EDT#17         EDT#18        EDT#19        EDT#20

EDT#21         EDT #22       EDT#23        EDT#24

EDT#25         EDT#26        EDT#27        EDT#28

EDT#29         EDT#30        EDT#31        EDT#32

EDT#33         EDT#34        EDT#35        EDT#36

EDT#37         EDT#38        EDT#39        EDT#40

EDT#41         EDT#42        EDT#43        EDT#44

EDT#45         EDT#46        EDT#47        EDT#48

EDT#49         EDT#50        EDT#51        EDT#52

EDT#53         EDT#54        EDT#55        EDT#56

EDT#57         EDT#58        EDT#59        EDT#60

EDT#61         EDT#62        EDT#63        EDT#64

EDT#65         EDT#66        EDT#67        EDT#68

EDT#69         EDT#70        EDT#71        EDT#72

EDT#73         EDT#74        EDT#75        EDT#76

EDT#77         EDT#78        EDT#79        EDT#80

EDT#81         EDT#82        EDT#83        EDT#84

EDT#85         EDT#86        EDT#87        EDT#88 

EDT#89         EDT#90        EDT#91        EDT#92

EDT#93

Edited by FieryLioness - 10 months ago
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

inn makers ne ekam n advait ke bich contrast dikhaya tha ki advait nehmat ko jitna bura treat karta hai, ekam utna hi respect karta hai nehmat ki. Ekam honest police ASP n advait full criminal. but now they r showing the opposite. What the hell! Har roz story change karte hain asli psychopath toh makers hain. Abhi toh ekam ko pata ni that nehmat is pregnant with his child socho jab pata chalega tab kya hoga? N pehle nehmat ko khudko to pata chale. Why the hell is Sartaj not telling her that she is pregnant? Sartaj ne ek b logical chiz nai ki abtak. Muje toh darr hai ki apne pagalpan me ekam Harleen ke sath vahi sab na kare jo advait ne nehmat ke sath kia.

---New Thread---

Koi logic nahin hai - bas sab chal raha hai

When Ekam said "8 ghante bache hai" -- I was surprised. No costume change? what's the rush to kidnap? 

Sartaj's expression is getting repetitive. And as you said - why? why? what is he waiting for especially when Mami knows. Can't he just give her the pregnancy report to read???

If he is stepping in as the new lead - why is he roaming around and doing nothing?

If Ekam is still the lead, cut back some negativity. Tying up and stuffing a person in a bori is too much by any standards. They can still show he is pretending to be a psycho to force Nehmat to tell everyone the truth. But if this psychopanti goes on for too long, it will be hard to see him with anyone.

MochaQueen thumbnail

This show has the most messed up couples😆

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Irshita

---New Thread---

Koi logic nahin hai - bas sab chal raha hai

When Ekam said "8 ghante bache hai" -- I was surprised. No costume change? what's the rush to kidnap? 

Sartaj's expression is getting repetitive. And as you said - why? why? what is he waiting for especially when Mami knows. Can't he just give her the pregnancy report to read???

If he is stepping in as the new lead - why is he roaming around and doing nothing?

If Ekam is still the lead, cut back some negativity. Tying up and stuffing a person in a bori is too much by any standards. They can still show he is pretending to be a psycho to force Nehmat to tell everyone the truth. But if this psychopanti goes on for too long, it will be hard to see him with anyone.

seriously drame ke liye kuch b. Koi sense ni hai iss show ki. N why is ekam not punishing jasmin at all?

Itishri thumbnail

seriously drame ke liye kuch b. Koi sense ni hai iss show ki. N why is ekam not punishing jasmin at all?

they spent 3 episodes on ekam crazy drama!!! Now he back to his senses - lover boy mode is back on. I guess he was practicing his acting chops! 

Now Harleen thinks nehmat is having an affair with Ekam. So what’s her choices 1.do nothing 2. Go to Canada 3. Join naaz and company to torture nehmat! 

Obviously 2 is out🤣

Jazzkapur thumbnail

they spent 3 episodes on ekam crazy drama!!! Now he back to his senses - lover boy mode is back on. I guess he was practicing his acting chops! 

Now Harleen thinks nehmat is having an affair with Ekam. So what’s her choices 1.do nothing 2. Go to Canada 3. Join naaz and company to torture nehmat! 

Obviously 2 is out🤣

1 wala super boring, 2nd nahi hoga, 3rd wala me maza aaega muje bhi n nehmat ko b. I think usse maza hi aata hoga tabhi apne kisi bhi torturer ke khilaf koi strong action ni leti. She is doorbell koi b baja ke chala jae

Itishri thumbnail

1 wala super boring, 2nd nahi hoga, 3rd wala me maza aaega muje bhi n nehmat ko b. I think usse maza hi aata hoga tabhi apne kisi bhi torturer ke khilaf koi strong action ni leti. She is doorbell koi b baja ke chala jae

for once I will agree with this. Last 1 week mein 3 baar - first Harleen (not intentional but she did hurt her) then jasmine then ekam . And she has not told anything to anyone ðŸ¤¢

Jazzkapur thumbnail

for once I will agree with this. Last 1 week mein 3 baar - first Harleen (not intentional but she did hurt her) then jasmine then ekam . And she has not told anything to anyone ðŸ¤¢

uske pehle Sartaj, mallika, naaz, kapoors kisi ke against koi strong action ni lia nehmat ne aaj tak. Kapoors literally tried to kill her but stupid girl just asked for only divorce n ulta praised them in front of media? Why the hell she praised them?

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Oh Bhai saab ekam pagal ho chuka hai 🤣.