Mere Apne3(AR) - Epi51-70 - Note on Pg151

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi friends! Its Aimee again. Thanks again to you all for so much support you have given me for Mere Apne. This is the third thread of the same series. Hope you will continue to support me as before.

REPEATED NOTE -  Friends i will use a lot of Imaginary stuff specially places in my FF, coz i hvnt travelled many places and have a poor geographic knowledge... so things related to the places will be purely or mostly my imagination... I may use names of the places i have heard, but their description would not be realistic... I am really sorry, please forgive me if i use any idiotic or unrealistic description in my FF...  

Note about PM Requests
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/23084698

EPISODE INDEX  

Thread One - Mere Apne1(AR) --- Episode 1 to 31

1-6 --- Page 1 (Riddhima)
 ---
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1027788

Previous Thread - Thread Two - Mere Apne2(AR) --- Episode 32 to 50  

32-37 --- Page 1
 --- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1068691

44-46 --- Page 96
---
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1068691?pn=96

Thread Three (This one)  -  

51-52 --- Page 1 --- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1216434

Next Thread - Thread four   -   https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1379093

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

EPISODE FIFTY-ONE

"Oh, its a bribe?"

"You can call it that. But if he didn't do what I am gonna ask him to, this will all yours, I promise and he will divest from this... forever." Atul showed his teeth smiling widely. She added again, "But I am sure, you would pray to god for me that he does what I tell him coz its VERY-VERY IMPORTANT." She stressed on last three words.

Atul pointed something serious in her voice, so he nodded, "Ok, I will pray for you, but you have to bring some for me too... tommorow. And its not a condition to pray for you, but an order." He commanded affectionately.

"OK SIR..." She saluted him like a cadet while giggling.

"See you later then."

"Bye bhaiya." She waved as he left.

Riddhima called Julie to check for Omang. She got excited to know that he has come 2 hours ago and at the moment he is free as he has nothing lined up for the day. Its time she ask for the reward of her hard labor she has put in sending Armaan his home on previous Friday evening. She has her bait with her too. Riddhima picked her tiffin and walked to the elevator to see him.

~~~~~~~~~

Outside Omang's cabin, before knocking the door, Riddhima peeked inside through the glass door to see what he is doing. Omang was sitting with his chair turned to his right with his back shlightly towards the door. He turned left and took out a cigar from his drawer. Then as he clicked the lighter to flame his cigar, she opened the door with a thud.

"STOP." She entered the cabin. "Wahin ruk jaiye, Khabardaar agar use jalaaya to..." She rushed to him, "...I will never talk to you ever again."

Omang was baffled by her sudden appearance. He threw the Cigar immediately scared of her reaction and gave her an awkward smile, "Arey Riddhima bete, tum? How are you?"

"I am fine, thank you." She replied crossly, "What were you doing? I asked you not to lite that nasty thing ever again. Didn't I?" she asked seriously.

"Achcha? Tumne aise kaha tha? I am sorry bete, I don't remember." He replied guiltily.

"Oh, you don't remember. Alright, in that case I better take this Halwa away and give it to another deserving admirer. Atul bhaiya will be more than just happy to have it." She showed him her tiffin in order to tease him.

Omang eyes lit up, "Halwa..."

"Yes Halwa, but I think you already got better thing to produce parasites in your blood." She made a face pointing towards his cigar.

"Oh, wo, its just... forget it bete. Thats... thats just a... thing... I mean a small thing..." He fumbled not knowing what to say to calm her down.

"Haan-haan, small thing. Let me remind you SIR, that THIS SMALL thing is the one which keep creeping infections into your blood, but you care the least. Waise bhi, I don't think there is any space left for this halwa of mine." She said irritably.

"Arey bete, its not like that. Wo to bas... maine aise hi... bas ek hi to Cigar pee raha tha."

"Ek hi Cigar? Uncle, its not question of one or two, its about your health... numbers doesnt matter. And you know it very well that smoking is not going to do any good to it, don't you?"

"Yeah..." he looked away hiding his guilt.

"I made this Halwa with so much love and affection for you and you don't even bother. All you care about, is your Cigar. And my Halwa is not meant for those who don't have any sentiments for it." intentionally she tried to emotionally blackmail him.

"I am sorry bete." He nodded apologetically bowing his head.

She sighed, "Uncle..." and went to him, she took his hand in hers as she stood besides him, "You don't have to apologize to me. You should take care of your health instead. Aapki sehat ke liye ye sab achcha nahin hai." He nodded as she smiled at him, "Laiye." She held her hand out asking him to hand over his Cigar. He obeyed her immediately, "Ye Lijiye." She handed him the Tiffin which as usual he took with child-like enthusiasm.

While he digged through his favorite sweet-dish, Riddhima tried to figure out how to start the conversation. She observed him carefully. He looked quite happy today, maybe she can give it a shot. It's the time she asks for a return gift to her labor.

*Ahem-Ahem* she cleared her throat. Omang kept eating without looking up, so she cleared her throat again. This time he looked up.

"Oh, its wonderful, bete... as always. Thank you so much for elating my mood further more." He smiled widely at her.

"Pleasure is all mine." She smiled back. Then she decided to speak to him. "Uncle... amm... wo... Apka kaam Friday ko theek-thaak ho gaya tha na?" she asked.

"Kaam? Kaunsa kaam?" he looked puzzled. She raised her brow as he understood what she is indicating, "Oh, wo, haan ho gaya tha. It was perfectly done. And I am really grateful to you for that. You don't know how much it means to me bete."

"I know it was important for you. But... do you remember our deal?"

"What deal?" he looked puzzled.

"Aap bhul gaye?" she looked at him disappointed, but then added, "Deal... ammm... remember what you said when I promised you that I will get your work done?" she tried to make him recall. "aapne kaha tha ki agar maine aapka ye kaam kar diya to main jo chahun wo aapse maang sakti hu... remember?"

"Oh yes-yes, I do. Good that you reminded me..." he recalled and smiled at her. Placing the almost empty tiffin aside he asked, "So, what do want?"

"I want that..." she pointed towards his drawer. Omang glanced down, then looked at her perplexed. She added, "I want that Cigar stock of yours..."

"What?" he widened his eyes.

"What, what? I said I want your Cigar Stock..."

Omang nodded. He has to do it. He had promised her and he couldn't take his words back... atleast not from her. She has become his little doll, "Oh..." taking them out of his drawer, he handed her two of his Cigar Packets. Riddhima gripped the packets, then placing them a little away she stared at him, "What happened?" Omang asked her when she didn't move away.

She held her hand out again, "I want all of it..."

Omang grinned awkwardly. He has left a few Cigars in his drawer overlooking them deliberately, "Hehe... wo I gave..." he tried to get excused, but she didn't buzz and kept beckoning her slim fingers in front of his face, so he handed her all his treasure.

"That's better..." she smiled beaming victoriously taking all his cigars.

Omang looked at her expectantly fumbling with words, "Amm... bete wo..."

She understood what he is trying to say, "No..."

"Bas ek..."

"Nahin..."

"Lekin..."

"I said NO..." she glared.

"Ok..." he sighed giving up.

"Yeh hui na baat... aur ab mujhe ek promise kijiye..."

"Promise?"

"Haan, Promise... Promise me that you will never touch a cigar ever again in future. Chaliye, Promise me..." she urged him to secure the deal.

"What? You mean?" he looked at her implausibly while she held her hand out waiting for him to join her hand to promise her. Omang glanced at her held out palm, then at her face, then scratching his head he asked again, "Never?" she nodded, "You mean never again till I die..."

"Uncle... I wont talk to you if say anything like that..." she said angrily folding her hands over her chest. How could he say that?

Omang saw her pouting angrily. She looked adorable, a sweet little angel. "Alright, I wont say anything like 'that'... ok. Now don't be mad..." she didn't buzz. He got up from his seat and went to her. She turned away avoiding to face him. He shook his head; she is the second most stubborn person he knows. "Arey baba sorry..." he held his ear apologizing. Again no response, "Lagta hai, humari choti si Riddhima, bahut naraaz ho gayi hai..." he said while she nodded in agreement, "Ufff... I surrender, I surrender and promise that I will never touch a cigar ever again in future..." he added

"Aur kisi tarah ka koi smoke nahin karoge..."

"Ok... I will never 'SMOKE' ever again..." he sighed.

"Pakka?" she turned to him.

"Pakka..." he smiled.

"Yayy..." she jumped in joy and hugged him like a little girl who got a Princess Barbie as a gift on her Birthday.

"Ab to khush?" he asked her as soon as she ceased jumping.

"Bahut-bahut-bahut..." she spread her hands outward as if trying to show him the measurement of her happiness.

"Hmm, to ab to mujhe Halwa milega na?"

"Milega aur aapki pasand ka har tarah ka halwa milega..."

Omang smiled at her childlike excitement. He felt relieved seeing her that way.

Riddhima took all his cigar packets and other loose cigars and placed them in her own bag. They chatted about various things for a while and then a few minutes later she left his cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night while discussing something, Omang told Atul about Riddhima that she was the one who had convinced Armaan to go to Aradhyapur.

Atul was quite astonished with the news. Few hours back he had seen Armaan and Riddhima fighting like prime enemies. At that time, if a person who doesn't know them well enough had seen them, would have thought that they can kill each other any time. He wondered, how did she convince him? No doubts that Armaan is more than just a hard nut to crack. Then how did a soft and meek girl like Riddhima convinced him to do something he has always tried to evade? Especially after seeing their furiously fiery interaction hours back, it was hard to believe that Armaan can do anything Riddhima says.

'Hmm, this is interesting...' he thought. He was curious about it, but unfortunately he couldn't get any more information on that from Omang. So he decided to find out at his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day during lunch time Atul went straight to Riddhima's cabin. He couldn't hold the curiousity to know about what happened that day. He met her in the corridor when she was waiting for Elevator door to open.

"Hi Riddhima..." he smiled seeing her at the door as soon as Elevator opened.

"Hi Bhaiya... how are you?" she smiled back.

"Leaving for somewhere?" he asked.

"Yes, actually I was coming to your cabin." She said while he looked questioningly, "I brought you halwa." She showed him the Tiffin.

"Sach? You remembered?" he took the tiffin from her.

"How could I forget? It was an order, and I don't like to disobey orders of my favorite people."

"You are too good baby..." he hugged her sideways.

"Bhaiya? Ab aap bhi..." she glared at him.

"Ok-ok, not baby, Riddhima, happy now?" he laughed while she nodded back, "Chal, if you don't mind, lets go to your cabin and we can have our lunch together..." he adviced.

"Sure..."

They sat in Riddhima's cabin and had their lunch together.

Once they finished up and settled in their seats again, he complimented her. "Wow, mazaa aa gaya. Halwa was really delicious Riddhima."

"Thank you bhaiya..." she smiled.

"Waise... Ahem-Ahem..." clearing his throat he came to the main point finally, "I needed to ask you something..."

"Haan puchiye na..."

"Tumne Armaan ko convince kaise kiya?" she looked up at his sudden question, "Ghar wapis jaane ke liye... I mean as you know he is so inflexible about his decisions and never does what he don't want to..."

"Aapko kaise pata ki..." she saw him in surprise, then apprehended that maybe Omang has told him about it, "Oh, to aapko Omang Uncle ne bataya?"

"Yeah... he did."

"Wo, actually I did nothing special... just followed him." She shrugged nonchalantly.

"Followed him? Where?" he looked confused.

"To that Disco... what was its name..." she tried to recall tapping on her chin, "Oh yes... Blue Dreams Disco..."

"Kya? You mean you followed him to the Disco?" he was surprised.

"Hmm..." she nodded.

"Phir? What happned after that? Did he agree to come back just like that... I am sure he didn't..." he asked curiously.

"You are right. It wasn't actually a simple task to convince Mr.Irritating to go back home. I had to give it a real big push. But nevermind, I somehow managed..."

"How? How did you do that?" he leaned forward.

"Wo hua ye ki..." then she narrated him the whole course of events she went through that day when she sent Armaan to the Airport, "...aur wo Disco se naraaz hoke chale gaye..."

"Kya? Armaan left you there all alone?" he narrowed his eyes tensely.

"Haan..."

"This is not right. He shouldn't have done that." He shook disapprovingly, "I think he needed to get some scolding for that. How could he be so careless?"

"But it wasn't his fault bhaiya..." she said.

Atul was once again surprised as she defended Armaan, "Matlab?"

"Offo... I annoyed him so much, so he was bound to walk away angrily."

"I know, but still... he shouldn't have left you alone... You didn't know anyone at that place, and there must be huge lot of drunkard ra***ls wandering places."

"Well, actually he didn't..." she replied raising her brow.

"He didn't?" he sat up again waiting for the next interesting piece of information.

"Arey aapko Omang uncle ne bataya nahin..." she asked while ho said no shaking his head, "Actually that day he came back to Disco a few minutes later. Aur pata hai bhaiya, he even saved me from two silly guys who were trying to trouble me on the Taxi stand." She made a face, "Later Armaan sir himself dropped me home."

"Really?" he smiled, this time pleased with this addition, "Kahin usne jyada maar-peet to nahin ki? I mean Police case ban sakta tha..."

"No, he didn't have to do much. His one punch was more than enough for those guys..." she laughed, "Aur waise bhi, agar Police case ki naubat aati bhi to main saaf-saaf bata deti, ki Armaan sir ki koi galti nahin thi in sabmein. Un ladkon ne hi mujhe pahle pareshaan kiya tha. Armaan sir ne to bas unko sabak sikhaya." She replied innocently.

"So sweet..." Atul almost whispered seeing her narrating everything animatedly. She look like a little girl talking about her achievements.

"Huh? Did you say something?"

"Na... to yeh baat hai. Now I understand why Dad is so impressed with you. After all, you made impossible, a possible."

"It was difficult, but it wasn't that big deal. You and Omang uncle are just over-praising me..." she smiled modestly, "By the way, was the work for which you and Uncle wanted to send Armaan sir back home, really so important? Uncle told me that it was completed successfully, but then... I mean, he was looking quite worried about it earlier that day..."

"Yes, the work was extremely important..." he sighed, "for all of us... for him..." he mumbled, then looked at her again, "...and it could be accomplished only coz of you. And... we are not at all overrating what you did Riddhima... you have no idea how much that was important. We all have been trying to convince him for that work for the last 5 years, but he keeps absconding. Nevertheless, you convinced him successfully. Hats off to you..." he saluted her.

"If it was that important, then I am very pleased to know that I could do something to help you all." She replied politely.

"And I am pleased that you gave him a hard time..." he laughed again, "And icing on the cake, you brought this delicious halwa for me too... My delicious treat on your success..."

"The pleasure is all mine..." she bowed laughing with him.

~~~~~~~~~

At the same time, Armaan was busy talking to Minnie over the phone.

"Haan meri maa samajh gaya..."

"I know ki aap samajh gaye, but I am not talking about you understanding what I am saying. I am very well aware of your genius comprehensive ability, but I don't trust you when it comes to your work. You forget the world with work in your hands." Minnie said.

"Arey yaar, I have already promised you na, I will not miss your engagement or your wedding."

"You better not, otherwise Marvels will have to search for another Chairperson very soon... don't forget that..." she threatened.

"Baap re, threat... life threat... wo bhi mujhe..." he chuckled.

"Haan aapko... come on bhaiya its my engagement and then wedding. It is going to happen only once..." she whined.

"Haan, I know. If Harsh stayed obedient enough, then I am sure this unique event will stay unique in your and his life..." he teased.

"What do mean?" she glared angrily over the phone.

"No, nothing..." he pursed his lips knowing that she must be flaring her nose in anger. Then he added, "Achcha baba I give up. I promise once again that I will be there."

"Hmm... I will see you on Saturday..."

"Ok princess... bye..." he sighed keeping the phone down.

He picked up the file to study which Atul gave him previous day. He was almost done with it, just a few little details were left to be studied. He got up from his chair and strolled in his cabin while reading the file. As he neared the partition separating his cabin from Riddhima's, he heard her laughing. His attention turned to her.

Why is she laughing? WHO is she with? He got curious.

He opened the blinds a little to peak in. He could see back of a man sitting talking to her.

After that, don't know what happened to him, he closed his file and walked towards her cabin. Opening the door to her cabin loudly, he barked, "Miss Gupta... If you are done with you laughter therapy session, can we do some work?"

Riddhima flinched with a frown at his sudden invasion into her cabin. She couldn't understand what to say and just stared at him. Armaan waited for her reply but when she didn't say anything he moved to her, "Or your chatting quota with your 'friend' isn't yet over for the day." Armaan commented sarcastically. In his unconscious rage, he didn't even notice that the man sitting with Riddhima was none other than Atul.

"Armaan?" Atul rolled his chair turning toward him when he sensed the tension.

Armaan looked down at Atul, "Atul? W-what are you doing here?"

"What do mean what am I doing here? I was having lunch with Riddhima... You have a problem with that?" he questioned him sternly.

"N-no... err... so, was it you talking to her for so long?" he asked embarrassingly.

"No, I guess it was Barak Obama... of course it was me..." he replied in the same sarcastic tone.

"Wo... I... I..." Armaan lost words. He didn't know why he reacted so impulsively all of a sudden. He didn't even notice Atul there. "I am sorry. Actually I was studying the file you gave me yesterday... and since you said that we need to take some decision immediately, so I was... I just thought... I came here to call Miss Gupta to tell her to prepare a synopsis of my observations... I... I will talk to her later then..." He left the cabin abruptly with that.

Atul listened to his explanation, which he tried his best to make it sound 'logical' enough to believe. The erratic sound in Armaan's voice didn't go unnoticed by him. Whatever he said could be right, but the way he barged in the cabin and then commented on Riddhima, created a discomfort in Atul's mind. Why was he sounding angry? His tone was rather sarcastic while talking to Riddhima. Or is it just his imagination. He has never seen Armaan behave this way. What was going on?

"Bhaiya..." she called Atul getting up from her seat, "Main dekh ke aati hu kya kaam hai unhe..."

"Ok... I think I will also leave now. Lot of work has to be done." Atul replied and left her cabin.

She took her pen and went to Armaan's cabin. Lets see what is he upto now, she sighed.

But when she went to Armaan's cabin he wasn't there. She waited for around 15 minutes for him, and when he didn't show up she went back.

Next day passed in jiffy. None of the trio got enough time to discuss anything with each other as they were all busy in their own work. Atul was finishing up his Singapore project, Riddhima was busy with Ashraya's final touch-ups. New Year was close and Ashraya's dwellers are supposed to move into their newly made accommodation by Lohri on 13th January. Armaan as usual was busy with a number of other Projects.

Apart from their work, with Minnie's wedding approaching near, everything was getting hectic and way too busy for all of them. Minnie's engagement was on 27th December followed by her wedding in 11 days on 8th January, Thursday. After that on 10th January, Saturday, they have to announce completion of Ashraya's renovation and finally on 13th, Ashraya's responsibility would be over with everyone moving in their new house.

On Saturday, Riddhima got ready and went to Minnie's house as per her promise. She had promised Minnie that she will be there with the the whole day. Riddhima reached Miinis's house early and helped Kirti with some of the chores. She tried to wake Minnie up but Minnie stayed busy in her own dream world till 10:30am.

Finally Riddhima had to forcibly drag her from the bed, so Minnie got up at around 10:30am. Some ladies from neighbour and other relatives have already reached the house and started their pre-engagement ceremonies by 11:00am.

A few hours later, Riddhima took Minnie to Parlor as per Kirti's instructions. Riddhima made sure all of Minnie's stuff was taken along so that she can get ready for her engagement. She also took her own clothes along so that in case if they are late, (which was quite possible with Minnie along) she can get ready herself at the parlor.

In the meanwhile, Atul and Armaan were busy whole day taking care of all the party arrangements at the Hotel. Armaan had already called Minnie to inform her that he will be there on time at the venue. Anjali also came a little later to help Kirti. Aarti, Dadi and Omang stayed home. Dadi wasn't feeling too well, so she wasn't coming to the engagement party and Aarti and Omang decided to stay back with her.

On the other hand, at Rahul's place, Muskaan was advised to take bedrest due to over-swelling of her feet as she was in her eighth month. Padma had to stay with her to take care of her in such situation. Shashank also stayed back saying what he will do there with all the kids around. So Rahul and Yash were the only two left who were to join the engagement party. Kirti was disappointed a little with Elders not coming to the party, but she understood the situation and convinced them to not to miss the wedding next week at any cost.

By 5:30pm Minnie was ready and at 5:35pm, they all left Parlor and drove to the Hotel. Riddhima informed Kirti on the phone that they are coming over, who asked Shubhankar to get a room ready for them, so that they can stay there till the ceremony starts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minnie and Riddhima reached the Hotel in next 20minutes. Kirti was happy to see her daughter looking so beautiful and appreciated Riddhima for helping her with it. She noticed that Riddhima herself was looking very different. She complimented her too and then steered them to the Hotel room they have booked for them.

As expected, guests started arriving at around 6:00pm. The Engagement Party was organized at one of the finest Hotels in Mumbai. All the arrangements were done in the best possible way and guests appreciated the way everything was organized. It was in a huge hall as big as a Football Ground, where Harsh and Minnie were going to exchange their engagement rings. The hall was decorated beautifully with colorful Curtains, flowers and different sort of ornamental decoratives. On one corner of the hall at right, was DJ, who played songs as per the requests.

Little kids were running around, while gracefully dressed men and women were busy chatting and gossiping.

Shubhankar and Atul stood at the main entrance of the hall receiving the guests, as Kirti was busy inside instructing the Hotel Staff and Waiters to make sure nobody stays unattended.

A few minutes later Anjali also reached with Vaibhav. She greeted Shubhankar and Kirti, while Atul flirted with his beautiful wife kissing her along. Anjali blushed at his compliment. She wore a designer Olive Green tissue saree with heavy cream and golden border and a tank styled blouse, complimented with matching Diamond jewelry. When she asked for Minnie, Kirti informed her that she is in the Hotel room with Riddhima. Anjali went to see them.

Vaibhav stayed with Atul and Shubhankar. He hadn't seen his Superman for the whole day, so kept nagging his father to see him. Atul calmed him down somehow by asking him to have an ice-cream till Armaan comes over. Armaan was taking care of some other arrangements. He had a meeting in the morning with his financial staff, after which he straight away reached Hotel to help Shubhankar with the arrangements, where Atul was already present.

Rahul came with Yash few minutes later. Yash and Vaibhav finally got busy with their mischieves and other 'important' chores. They ran and played all around the hall. Yash asked for Armaan, to which Vaibhav replied by shrugging his shoulder saying that he also haven't seen him the whole day. Somehow they managed to find that Riddhima is with Minnie in one of the Hotel room. They two boys found managed to find the room number and went to see their favorite angel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Hotel room, Minnie and Riddhima chatted about various things. Minnie blabbered non-stop about how excited she is and what are her plans for the marriage while Riddhima sat there listening to her. Riddhima opened the door when somebody knocked. She was surprised to see Vaibhav and Yash while the boys were overjoyed seeing their Olive-eyed Angel. Minnie on the other hand was horrified to see two little monsters in her room. Riddhima gestured her to calm down. The boys stayed with them for a while and then left when Riddhima asked them go back to the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By 6:40pm, most of the guests as well as Harsh arrived with his family and friends. Harsh looked dashing in his Black suit. His hair was gelled back in stylish waves, just like the way Minnie liked. Shubhankar, Kirti and Atul received them at the door. Harsh greeted everyone and asked for Armaan who was nowhere in sight. Kirti told him that he is taking care of some chores. Just then, they saw Armaan approaching them.

Armaan was wearing an Aqua-Blue matt-shade cotton-shirt with a gray-black fade-shaded jeans and a rugged Jacket designed with a mix of denim and non-denim fabrics. To many fashion gurus, it was a weird combination. But, here we were talking about about Armaan. He could carry the weirdest combinations in the best possible way and still look devastatingly handsome. Girls and women ooohed-aahed and sighed seeing him stroll commandingly through the hall. He hugged Harsh and greeted others.

DJ was playing soft song numbers at the time.

"Bhabhiji sagai ka mahurat kitne baje ka hai?" Harsh's mother asked Kirti as they stood near the podium sipping their soft drinks.

"Punditji ne 07:30pm ka time diya hai..." Kirti informed.

"Tab to humein Minnie ko bula lena chahiye, 7:00 to baj hi chuke hain, by Mahurat's time she can atleast meet some of our guests..." Harsh's father added.

"Theek hai, main bulati hu..."

"Aap rukiye Aunty, main leke aati hu use..." Anjali offered while kirti nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anjali went to the Hotel room, wehre Minnie and Riddhima were resting. She complimented Minnie since she looked beautiful, but more than that she was surprised to see Riddhima. Though Riddhma hadn't done anything special except wearing a new nice-fitted suit, but still at first Anjali couldn't recognize her. For a change she looked like a girl, instead of a tent-holder, coz the cloth Riddhima usually wore were no less than tent. Now as Anjali saw her in a better fitted suit, she realized that if someone tries, they can fit atleast 3 Riddhima's in the cloths she usually wears.

Hi Friends...

I know... I know, I am more than just late. But I was stuck up with some problem. Besides Tejas wasnt in the town to help me. She went to vacation with her fiance. Anyways she is back now. Thanks to all of you for so much support and love.

Please do post your comments, as i always look forward to them.

Loads of Love

- *Aimee*

P.S. - dis is Aimeez fren (Tejasvi) replin on hr behlf........ sorry 4 ne mistks........... shez there wid me........... as u cn c................. no spellin mstks in abve commnt by aimee.,,,,,,,,,........ yeah its typed by hr............ yuhu............. shez gettin betta.............. *sigh*........ atlst physicly ............... gudby 4 nw............

Episode 52 - Thread 3 - Page 1 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/23084572

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Episode 51 - Thread 3 - Page 1 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/23084503

EPISODE FIFTY-TWO

Anjali went to the Hotel room, where Minnie and Riddhima were resting. She complimented Minnie since she looked beautiful, but more than that she was surprised to see Riddhima. Though Riddhma hadn't done anything special except wearing a new nice-fitted suit, but still at first Anjali couldn't recognize her. For a change she looked like a girl, instead of a tent-holder, coz the cloth Riddhima usually wear are no less than a tent. Now as Anjali saw her in a better fitted suit, she realized that if someone tries, they can fit atleast 3 Riddhima's in the cloths she usually wears on a regular basis.

"Riddhima? Tum to ladki jaisi lag rahi ho?" Anjali teased Riddhima.

"Kya matlab? Main aur din ladki jaisi nahin lagti kya?" Riddhima looked at her innocently confused and worried, while Minnie tried to suppress her giggle.

"Arey nahin-nahin, aur din bhi ladki lagti ho, lekin aaj ek special ladki lag rahi ho..." Anjali smiled at her innocent question, but immediately diverted her comment. She didn't want to upset Riddhima or make her conscious on the happy occasion.

"Thank you bhabhi..." Riddhima smiled naively at the comment.

"No need to say that... baby..." Anjali teased her again, but before Riddhima could retort, she added, "Lets go downstairs. People are waiting for Minnie..."

"They have arrived?" Minnie asked excitedly.

"Of course they have. And guess what... Harsh is dieing to see his beautiful going-to-be-bride..." she nudged Minnie who blushed back, while Riddhima stared at her face wondering what brought that crimson color to her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People stared at the door as they entered the foyer. A spot light escorted them as the three ladies walked in. Anjali was walking on left, Riddhima on right and Minnie was in the middle of the two. They went to the stage where Harsh and his family stood waiting for Minnie. After exchanging pleasantries with each other, Harsh's mother took Minnie to introduce her to some of her relatives and other guests. Harsh chatted with Shubhankar, Atul and Riddhima on the stage. His gaze kept shifting towards Minnie from time to time.

A few minutes later, Minnie came back with Harsh's mother on the stage. It was time to exchange the rings. Kirti's mother passed the ring to Minnie while Harsh's mother gave a ring for Minnie to Harsh. Shubhankar, Kirti, Atul, Anjali were aligned at Minnie's side while Harsh's parent and some other family members stood besides Harsh. Rahul and Riddhima stood in front of the stage at some distance. Vaibhav, Yash and other kids were hanging in front of the stage waiting to witness the ceremony eagerly. But before they could do so, Minnie stopped.

"Kya hua Minnie?" Harsh's mother asked.

"Wo bhaiya nahin dikh rahe..." Minnie looked around searching for her favorite brother, and requested her going-to-be mother-in-law, "Mummyji, I am sorry, but cant we wait for bhaiya for a while? Wo yahin kahin honge..."

"Minnie, wo kuch kaam mein busy hai. Khaane ka intezaam check kar raha hai... Tum anguthi pahnao Harsh ko." Kirti said.

"Koi baat nahin behenji, agar aap chaho to hum thoda wait kar lete hain Minnie ke favorite bhai ke liye..." Harsh's father smiled. He knew the importance of Minnie's brother in high society and didn't want to let go the chance to flaunt his new collaboration to his 'esteemed' set of guests.

"Arey nahin-nahin, iski koi zaroorat nahin hai bhaisaab, he is a little caught up with something. Usne kaha hai ki hum continue karein, warna mahurat nikal jayega, wo bas ata hi hoga. Abhi to yahi tha..." Kirti informed politely urging them to continue.

"Ok as you say bhabhiji... Harsh beta anguthi pahnao..." Harsh's father replied and commanded Harsh to put the ring in Minnie's finger.

Harsh and Minnie finally exchanged the rings while the audience clapped and hooted, congratulating them. A chain of celebration and congratulations started once again as the guest came on the stage one-by-one. Riddhima and Rahul got busy with some of Rahul's friends.

A few people danced on various songs being requested by them one by one. Most of the requests came from Harsh's family. His cousins asked the DJ to play songs of their choice while they all performed on them one by one. Everyone enjoyed their performances.

Suddenly someone shouted, "Arey bhai, sab ladke walon ki taraf se hi naachte rahenge, ya ladki walon ne bhi kuch tayyari ki hai?"

Minnie remembered Armaan once again, "Kahan hai Armaan bhaiya? Ab sab mujhe tease karenge ki meri side se kisi ne perform nahin kiya..." she whined while Harsh chuckled. Minnie slapped his arm playfully.

"Pata nahin kahan gaya wo. Thodi der pahle to yahin tha... Peeche cuisine lobby mein kuch problem ho gayi thi, wahin gaya tha. Pata nahin abhi tak kyun nahin aya... Main dekh ke aati hu." Kirti informed and walked away.

"Hamesha aise hi karte hain wo. Main bilkul baat nahin karungi unse..." Minnie sulked.

"Kis se baat nahin karogi tum Minnie?" Riddhima asked as she joined her on the stage.

"Mere bhaiya se... He told me that he will stay by my side all through my engagement ceremony. Aur ab dekho, janaab ka kuch pata hi nahin hai... Agar wo yahan hote to meri side se ek gaane pe perform to karte..." Minnie replied angrily.

"Bhaiya? You have got brothers too?" Riddhima asked surprised.

"Haan, do-do hain..." Anjali said.

"But I have visited you people so many times, how come I never met them?" Riddhima asked Minnie puzzled by the information.

"That's coz they don't live with her..." Anjali replied hastily looking around towards the crowd.

"Don't live with her?" Riddhima was confused, "Why?"

"That's coz..." before Anjali could answer on Minnie's behalf, they were distracted by another guest who came up to congratulate Minnie and Harsh. Anjali too got engaged in chat with them. After exchanging few pleasantries Anjali turned back to Minnie and saw her still sulking. "Minnie stop it now, what will people think about you if you keep behaving like this... And your make-up will be ruined if continue making faces like this..." the comment made Minnie stop sulking, but she was still in a foul mood, so in order to elate her mood, Anjali added, "Minnie, wo kuch kaam dekh raha hai. Ismein gussa hone ki kya baat hai? Otherwise you know it na, he loves you a lot..."

"Kaam? Kaam karne ke liye aur log bhi to hain Bhabhi, kitne saare servants aur waiters hain. Bhaiya ko kya zaroorat hai ye sab isi waqt karne ki... its just an excuse bhabhi. He always does this. Kaam ke samne unhe kuch nahin dikhta... he is such a spoil sport..." Minnie was still angry.

When Anjali saw no change in Minnie's attitude, she decided to be on her side for a change. After all it was her engagement function and to some extent her anger was also justified. To pacify Minnie and change the topic, she said, "Hmm, wo to hai... Waise, baat to teri theek hai, agar wo hota to ye ladke wale humara bilkul mazaak nahin uda paate..."

"Bilkul, ab dekho Harsh ke sab cousins mera mazzak banayenge..." Minnie gritted her teeth.

"Uff... Ye ladki bhi na..." Harsh muttered faintly. Then placing a hand on her Minnie's, aloud he said, "Koi tumhara mazaak nahin udayega Minnie. Ab shaant bhi ho jao, bhaiya aate hi honge..."

Riddhima stood hearing their conversation. Minnie really loves her brother, she thought. All of a sudden, she got curious to know who this man is, whom Minnie adores so much. Besides she wanted to see Minnie happy on her big day. But, her seems-to-be-a-workaholic brother was nowhere in the sight, she frowned. She looked around to find the face Minnie was looking for, but then sighing she looked down. How will she recognize him even if she sees him? She has never met Minnie's brother.

"Wo rahe bhaiya..."

Riddhima's head shot up in curiosity as she heard Harsh point towards someone in the Hall.

She followed Harsh and Minnie's gaze. A few feet away, there stood a man wearing a jeans and a designer Denim-NonDenim patch styled jacket with his back facing them. The man looked familiar to Riddhima, but she couldn't recognize him.

"Dekha-dekha, maine kaha tha na, unhe meri bilkul parwah nahin hai... Wahan logon ke saath gossip karne mein busy hain, aur main yahan kabse unka wait kar rahi hu?" Minnie said furiously while Riddhima felt bad for Minnie.

Just then Yash came on the stage, "Bua chalo na, dance karte hain..." he tried to drag Riddhima with him. Of course he had another company with him, Vaibhav, to nag Riddhima.

"Riddhima tum dance bhi karti ho?" Anjali asked.

"Haan bua bhot achcha dance karti hain..." Yash replied elatedly.

"Yash..." Riddhima glared at him, trying to stop him before he blurts any more.

"Riddhima di, please kuch aap hi perform kar do na... Shayad isi se Minnie ka mood achcha ho jaaye..." Harsh requested glancing at Minnie.

"Lekin Harsh..."

"Please Riddhima, karo na dance..." Anjali requested her.

"Haan bua please..." Yash said.

"Please GF..." Vaibhav said.

"Haan Riddhima tu hi kar na dance..." Kirti joined them too.

Riddhima glanced at their pleading faces and then Minnie. She thought of something then nodded. "Alright..."

Riddhima walked towards the DJ and whispered something in his ear. The DJ shook his head and then got busy with his gadgets.

Riddhima came back near the stage and gathered some of Minnie's cousins. She said something in their ear, while the girls giggled at her suggestion and agreed to help her.

Meanwhile, when Minnie and Harsh were busy with friends and relatives on the stage after exchanging the rings, Armaan had returned after resolving the problem he had gone to take care of. He walked through the hall patting backs of some of the guests he knew, shaking hands with some, greeting some acquaintances and elders.

He was going towards the stage with his back facing it, walking backward while speaking to someone at the same time. As he turned around towards the stage, a soft piece of cloth flew over his face. His eyes closed as the fragrance of the velvet smooth fabric intermingled his breath. His subconscious savored the sweet scent... his feet denied moving... he was sent into daze... It was an alienated yet a familiar feeling... what was it?

For a few moments he forgot to open his eyes. The noisy place seems quitened all of a sudden. He forgot that he is at a huge gathering... a celebration... He was scooted somewhere else by the enchanting musk of that velvety piece of fabric... Nothing but the soft sound of a sweet breeze was the only thing he could hear around him. It caressed his skin like smooth velvet...

Slowly and dazely, as he breathed further, a heart-warming sereneness collected his heart... He sighed in daze... Wow... He felt relaxed, he felt at ease. His body as well as his brain seems to loosen up. The sweet breeze took away all his tiredness away.

A few faces flashed in the scene he watched with his closed eyes... a little girl, then another one of almost his own age... then followed by a series of more flashes that contained a number of people. The only thing common in all those flashes was a girl...

Armaan couldn't make out who they were. They all were blurred... Who are they? Or specifically, who is 'She'? His heart knew it from somewhere that it was the same girl he was seeing in all the flashes. His brow fluttered in confusional. He would have kept standing there for don't know how long if someone hadn't called his name.

"Mr. Malik... Mr. Malik... Mr. Armaan Malik. Sir, are you ok?" he opened his eyes hearing someone's voice.

"Huh?" he saw a man standing in front of him. The guy was some business acquaintance. Armaan felt confused. What was happening to me? "Yeah, I... I am fine..." he said composing himself.  He tried to shove away the feeling he has just encountered. It wasn't the time to think about it. He exchanged a brief chat with the guy.

His mind still wandered towards the same fragrance which had sent him into daze. Though he was talking to the guy in front, but because of some reason his eyes dawdled all through the crowd around him... he tried to search the same person, or better say, the same girl, probably whose dupatta had mesmerized him. But he couldnt see it again...

He knew it by the texture of the cloth he felt, that it was probably a dupatta... He was aware that he will not recognize it just by seeing since he didn't actually 'see' it. His eyes were closed instantly when the dupatta flew over his face. He had just felt it over his face when it flew past him as the girl walked away... he didn't know how it looked, what was its color, who was wearing it, or anything about it... but its sweet fragrance was now very much familiar to his senses.

Just then the music was turned off for a few moments. Then he heard a song...

Some boys asked the guests to clear the center of the Hall.

Then, a man of around 70 stood in the middle of the place cleared by the boys. He was Minnie's paternal Grandfather. Minnie's grandfather lives in a small town of Kolkata and he has arrived Mumbai specially to attend Minnie's marriage.

The DJ started the song -

A few girls came forward and surrounded Minnie's grandfather as he started dancing while the girls started singing and laughing.

Saath baras ki umar hai phir bhi lagta jat shehzaada
Saath baras ki umar hai phir bhi lagta jat shehzaada
Ki naubat dhol baje jab nache kudi da dada
Ki naubat dhol baje
Oye balle balle balle balle balle hoy hoy hoy hoy

The girls dragged Kirti to dance with them. Kirti tried to match girls' step, shaking her waist with them. Armaan was talking to someone when Kirti was dragged on the floor. He turned around to see Kirti dancing with the girls. He smiled seeing Kirti dancing with the girls.

Jhoom rahein hain dharti ambar jhoom rahi duniya
Jhoom rahein hain dharti ambar jhoom rahi duniya
Ki naubat dhol baje jab nache kudi di maa
Ki naubat dhol bajeJa na chaachi naach na 

As per Riddhima's instruction, some other girls tried to locate Armaan and found him chatting with some guy. They urged him to dance, but he refused. Defeated they came back. Seeing Atul they pulled him on the floor, Atul was also Minnie's brother after all...

Ghar aangan ve kone kone goonj uthi shehnaai
Ghar aangan ve kone kone goonj uthi shehnaai
Ki naubat dhol baje jab nache kudi da bhai
Ki naubat dhol baje
Oye balle balle balle balle balle hoy hoy hoy hoy

Between his conversations, Armaan would look back at the dance performance occasionally. He chuckled seeing Atul trying to dance with girls. Then turned back to talk to the same guy he was talking with. 

Riddhima noticed Minnie's downfallen face and frowned when she saw Atul being dragged on the floor instead of the same guy that Minnie had called her brother when she was with her on the stage. She still didn't know that Minnie's brother is none other than Armaan. She hadn't seen him yet. She searched for the same man in the crowd and found him standing at some distance with another guy. She thought of something and then started dancing herself pointing towards him. Armaan's back was facing towards Riddhima at that moment.

Aaj hai sagaai Sun ladki ke bhai
Zara naach ke humko dikha 

The girls went back to Armaan again on Riddhima's signal who managed to grab his attention towards the floor this time. Armaan turned around to see who was dancing. He was shocked to see the sight in front of his eyes... It was her... his ES-PA... Miss Riddhima Gupta dancing in front of his eyes... Though she didn't seem to have noticed him since he was surrounded by girls and she was too busy doing her dancing steps, but she was urging HIM to dance. Riddhima was dancing not even noticing Armaan properly, while Armaan stared at her trying to grasp those those moments of disbelief.

Kudi ki tarah na sharma
Kudi ki tarah na sharma
Hoy tu meri gal maan ja
Tu meri gal maan jaoye... 

Within moments his steps automatically moved towards her. A mischief played in his mind... It was another opportunity for him to tease her yet again... She was twirling tapping her feet and as she turned around, he clutched her long braid and started dancing while pulling her towards himself through it...

Sabko nachaoon
Nach nachke dikhaoon
Aa mujhko gale se laga 

A roguish smile covered his face as she turned around towards him... It was Riddhima's turn to be shocked now. Her mouth fell open as she realized it was Armaan she had nagged for dancing... Minnie's brother was none other than Armaan... She stared at him in disbelief while her head being jerked since he was holding her braid pulling it towards himself... Armaan at the same time was too amused to see the expressions on her face. It was clear that she didn't know that it was Armaan she was trying to mess with...

Sabko nachaoon
Nach nachke dikhaoon
Aa mujhko gale se laga (She frowned understanding his teasing moves and glared at him for pulling her hair and winking at her.) 
Munde se zara aankh lada
Munde se zara aankh lada
Oye tu meri gal maan ja
Hoy tu meri gal maan ja
Oye soniye

Riddhima tired to walk away from the floor, but this time Armaan nudged Minnie's cousins and other girls to stop her from slipping away. Riddhima glared at him for trapping her in the situation. But seeing Kirti, Shubhankar, Atul, Rahul, Yash, Vaibhav, Harsh and his family and especially Minnie's expectantly smiling faces, she decided to play along. This time, she wasn't going to back off and take the defeat by Armaan Malik... He wasn't her boss at the moment... She wasn't his employee... his ES-PA, whom he bullies all the time. Why should I walk away or spoil my mood because of him? She thought.  

As the music played, both Armaan and Riddhima got comfortable with the dance. Some of the girls pulled Harsh and Minnie on the dancing floor.  Armaan danced around Riddhima singing the song pointing towards Harsh, indicating that he is singing from his side at which Minnie scowl.

Sar pe sajaake sehra
Baaraat leke aaoon
Dulhan tujhe banaake
Doli mein leke jaaoon
O shava o shava
O shava o shava 

Riddhma saw Minnie pining at Armaan. She went to her and sang from her side teasing the boys back.

Bholi samajhke mujhpe
Na daal aise daane
Shaadi nahin karoongi
Ja maan ja deewane
O shava o shava
O shava o shava 

Armaan went to Riddhima and held her hand.
Sun albeli meri tanha akeli
Ab katti nahin ratiyaan 

Riddhima tried to free her hand.
Ja re harjaai chal chhod kalaai
Sab dekhti hain sakhiyaan
Tu meri gal maan ja
Tu meri gal maan ja 

Armaan left her hand as she danced around him.

Oye tu meri gal maan ja
Hoy tu meri gal maan ja
Oye maan ja Hey... Hey...

They were both dancing as if competing with each other. Riddhima danced further as Armaan followed her through the floor. She sang pointing towards the girls and then Armaan.

Kehti hain meri sakhiyaan
Dil mein hai chor tere
Kyon haath dhoke aise
Peechhe padha hai mere

She turned to him pushing him away. Armaan fell back only to be held by the boys dancing in his support.

O shava o shava
O shava o shava 

Armaan stood back and walked to her nudging her shoulder with his own and pointing towards girls.

Sakhiyon se apni keh do
Ke beech mein na aayein
Ban jaayein meri saali
Jeeja mujhe banayein

He held Braids of all the girls and bullied them all.

O shava o shava
O shava o shava 

She showed him her thumb denying his offer.

Main na aaoon tere sang
tere achchhe nahin dhang
Na aise baat badha

He urged her again.

Mujhe kar na tu tang
ab band kar jung
Aa banke dulhan ghar aa
Tu meri gal maan ja
Tu meri gal maan ja
Haan tu meri gal maan ja haan
tu meri gal maan ja...

Sabko nachaoon
Nach nachke dikhaoon
Aa mujhko gale se laga
Kudi ki tarah na sharma
Munde se zara aankh lada
Hoye tu meri gal maan ja haan
tu meri gal maan ja
Hay tu meri gal maan ja haan
tu meri gal maan ja Hoye

tu meri gal maan ja - 6

The link to the Original Track from the Movie '' -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRKvo1CnUws

Here is the download link for the song -

Almost everyone in the party wind up dancing along by the end of the song. No need to mention everyone enjoyed every moment of it. It wasn't everyday they could see Armaan Malik dancing.

Armaan and Riddhima both danced in the heafty party crowd drown in their own bliss.

After the singing and dancing session was over, the guests got busy with their dinner since the food was already layed by that time. With the crowd dispersing for the dinner both Riddhima and Armaan got caught up with some or the other guests.

Minnie was very happy after the wonderful performance of Riddhima and Armaan. She thanked Riddhima for making her evening more special and teased Harsh claiming that the performance of her relatives was the best. Harsh gave up and surrendered as he knew that she was right on this. Not only Minnie's but also his own family had enjoyed the performance a lot. Soon she got busy with Harsh having her dinner with him.

When Yash and Vaibhav were busy running around, Riddhima got a moment alone with Rahul. She was still curious and unsure of the fact that Armaan is Minnie's brother. There were many questions nagging her.

"Bhaiya, aapse ek baat puchu?" she asked Rahul.

"Haan puchh na..." Rahul replied sipping on his drink.

"Umm... wo... wo actually..." she fumbled.

"Yeh kya wo-wo laga rakhi hai, kya puchna chahti hai, puchh na..."

"I don't know if you know about it or not..." she said unsurely.

"Hmm, its ok, you can still ask me whetever it is. Even if I don't have an answer to your question, maybe I can suggest you a person who does..." he encouraged her.

"Ok..." she relaxed, "Wo, Armaan sir... is he really Minnie's brother?" Rahul glanced at her as she blinked explaining further, "I mean, I have been so many time to Minnie's place and never have I seen him there. Anjali bhabhi said he doesn't even live with Minnie and her family. Besides he is Malik and Minnie is Chatterjee... umm, you know what I mean..." she lowered her eyes with that.

Rahul observed her carefully. She was actually confused and there was something else in her tone which he couldn't understand. But he still felt happy about her curiousity about Armaan. He knew that it isn't like she is trying to pry in his life, neither did her equiry meant that she is being interested in Armaan. However, even without reason, he found her interest in the information rather pleasant. Maybe it is in the interest of their future, he thought.

"Oh... Yes Armaan IS Minnie's brother for sure..." as he said that, she looked at him in confusion. Rahul chuckled at her seeing her confusion rising further, then added, "...but he is not her real brother. Just like the way Atul treats you as his sister, Armaan is Minnie's brother."

She sighed understanding the relationships as he explained. "Ooo..." then she added making a face, "Atul Bhaiya cares a lot for me. But Armaan Sir doesn't care much for Minnie..."

"Why?" Rahul was surprised at her comment, "What made you think like that?"

"You see Minnie has been waiting for him since morning, and he was so busy with his business acquaintances, making money all the time. Doesn't seem to have time even for his sister..." she complained kiddishly.

"Hahaha..." Rahul laughed at her innocent remark, "Naah, its not like that baby. Armaan loves her more than a real sister and Minnie is soundly aware of that. She knows it that Armaan would do anything to appease her... tabhi to choti-choti baton pe complaints karti rahti hai..." he explained.Then pausing for a moment he continued, "But the problem is, Armaan has too many responsibilities on his shoulders, and he cant live, leaving them unattended."

"Despite of so many responsibilities, you always have time for me and our family, then why cant he do the same?" she argued.

"Hmm... Riddhima, Armaan and I aren't the same person, we are two different individuals. First thing, as you know that Armaan is a workaholic. Secondly, I am just a financial advisor in his company, and my workload is limited. On the other hand, he is the company himself. He has to take care of everyone, from a janitor to the topmost officials, from internal issues to the external ones, from profits to losses and so on... There are thousands of people depended on him. He is not one of those money-minded businessmen who barely care about problems of their junior and lower category staff and spend most of their time in thinking and planning 'only' about how to make tons money out of everything. He is different. Havent you seen him, attending worker's problems on his own when they approach him? Instead of leaving them on mercy of the middle-management he takes care of it himself." he asked her.

Riddhima nodded back. She has seen him interact personally with their junior and even class 4 staff many times and discuss their problems. She herself has been there with him on many occasions and every time he took her by surprise by doing something other businessmen would never even imagine of doing for their staff. She often feels elated and proud to be a part of a company whose proprietor is such a considerate and empathetic person, especially towards non or under-privileged people.

Rahul continued looking into space, "That proves that he treats everyone with equal respect and dignity, no matter what designation they belong to. The only thing that matters to him is sincerity and loyality towards one's work. Armaan keeps an eye on little day-to-day stuff, which otherwise is not his area of concern. Reason is he doesn't like anyone suffering coz of someone's silly carelessness." He turned to Riddhima again, "I can leave my responsibilities waiting for a while Riddhima... but he can not. And even if he tries to, his responsibilities never leaves him alone... keeps running back to him all the time. Poor guy rarely have time for himself..." then thinking about Minnie's tantrums, he smiled, "And, if you talk about him giving a little time to his sister..." he placed a hand around Riddhima's shoulder in a brotherly way, "then let me tell you baby, he is the one who is taking care of all the engagement and wedding arrangements. Shubhankar uncle is just doing a sitting-along job. Moreover, it was actually Armaan who convinced Kirti aunty for this marriage."

"Oh..." she nodded with a twinkle in her eyes, grasping all of it. She now understood why Armaan is such a perfectionist and demands the same from others too. Not to forget, he is the most considerate human being she came across.

Just then someone called Rahul, "Riddhima, you stay here. I have someone to meet, ok..."

"Ok, bhaiya." She smiled and turned to find someone familiar to talk with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan got surrounded with some more people from his business world, in the meanwhile. Once he was relieved, he looked around to find someone from his family. He saw Atul and Anjali sitting in one corner of the hall romancing and feeding each other. He smiled seeing his brother enjoying with wife. Rahul was also sitting with them laughing and joking.

Suddenly Armaan frowned. These guys are busy in their own world, where are the boys? Yash and Vaibhav weren't there with them. "Where are the two monsters?" He looked around to find the kids. He sighed seeing Yash running towards him followed by Vaibhav.

"Superman..." Yash called.

"Chachu..." Vaibhav too joined.

"Tum dono kahan bhaagte phir rahe ho? Itni bheed hain yahan, kahin gum gaye to? Akele aise gumne ko mana kiya tha maine?" Armaan rebuked them lovably.

"Superman hum akele thode hi the. Hum to Riddhima bua ke saath the..." Yash said.

"Riddhima bua? Ka..." Armaan was about to ask who Riddhima bua is, when he realized his mistake, "oh... Riddhima bua... lekin ab to tum log akele ho..." he frowned.

"Haan wo isliye kyunki unhe Kirti aunty apne saath le gayi kuch kaam se, aur aunty ne humein aapke saath rahne ko kaha..." Vaibhav replied.

"Ok... tum dono ne khana kha liya?" Armaan asked.

"Humne snacks khaaye the thodi der pahle..."

"Hmm... yaani dinner ke alawa sab ulta-seedha khaya hai..." Armaan shook his head, "Chalo khana khaate hain. Mujhe to bhot bhukh lagi hai..." he rubbed his tummy and walked away with the boys towards the cousine section.

~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima was searching for the boys a little later. She didn't find them with Kirti, Shubhankar, or even with Rahul, Anjali and Atul. And there wasn't any chance of them being there with Harsh and Minnie. Where are they? She thought worriedly playing with the hem of her dupatta. There were a lot of other kids playing and hanging around, but Yash and Vaibhav were not there. Kirti had called her for a few minutes for some work and told the boys to go back to their parents. However, instead of being with their parents, the boys theirselves chose to be with Armaan.

Hi Friends 😊. Another delayed, but atlast completely typed by myself episode. Sorry to say sorry for the delay again... looks like it has become my habit nowπŸ˜†. It took me a week to figure out what was the pattern i was using for my posts.

Tejas is not there to help me now. She is out of the town. But i am happy that finally i can do something at my own.

I read so many wonderful and encouraging comments on the post and i am really greatful to all those who have been there all the time for me.

About the episode, i can see many demands being raised, so i have decided to change the story line a bit and bring in what you want. So in nextfew episodes you will read those changes in character's attitudes. Hope i am able to appease you all...

Thanks again for your support and love. Love you all...

Episode 53 - Thread 3 - Page 12 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/24856304

ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey

congrats for new thread.

waiting for ur update.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Hi again Friends 😊...

This is a special note for those who want me send PMs to you.

As you all know that i havent been able to send PM since i lost my PM list a long ago and havent been able to keep a track of the PM request as well, so i am starting to prepare my PM list from the scratch.

I will be PMing ONLY to those who "WILL ASK ME" to send them PMs from now onwards, i.e, from Episode 52. I will look for the PM requests from page 7 of Thread 3 onwards.

In addition to this, i request all those who want me to send PMs to please ADD ME to their BUDDY list.

Love you all...

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
"Sending you a JUMBO-SIZED
Congratulations on ur New Thread Aimee!
You did it!"

https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/812/812284bkirw9cly2.gif vspace5

"To the one that in my life came
And in my heart so special she became.
Tomorrow things will not be the same
And life will stop being a game
For there is a future you have to aim,
A shining star you have to claim,
And a destiny to make with no one to blame,
With head always up and never feel any shame...
I'm so proud of you, much more then I can acclaim
From all my soul I wish you joy, success and fame."

Nidha 
Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago
princess52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey ....

i have beeen alwayz beeen a silent reader.......i alwazy thought of commenting u thn thought no i will do it next time....n never got a chance n thn...u had an accicednt...n u stopped..updateing...so i thought whn ur better n strt updating i will comment u ..i m really sorrry i did comment u before.....
so first of all congratulations for ur 3 thread ...
n ur ff is really amazing...the way u write is amazing.....u describe each n eveypart.....by the way by any cnace r u a writer coz it do seems like the way u have written is so weellll......HATS OF TO U seriously.....never seeen some1 like u
n atlast epi 51....
it was really nice but no AR in it wanted more AR but still it was really nice.....specailly omang n ridz convi
loved all the scnes plzz continue soon n pm me as welll
luv habs
Edited by princess52 - 14 years ago
mansibharti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

hey aimee... i cant tell you how happy io am every time i see your PM...πŸ˜†... sorry couldn't comment on the last part... but trust me it was really nice especially the way you showed how they were coming close...😳... unknowingly.... and in the latest one... well really i do believe that children are wiser than grown ups... you can see it took two kids to make them see what they should have seen long back... even atul who was feeling something different between the two was kind of unaware... they all had eyes which couldnt see properly... thank god for kids warna in bade logon ka kya hota... hope now the family will work on the way to bring them together... waise atleast armaan had started to feel something... jealousy... thank god for this emotion πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....

plzz do continue soon.. you take even longer than me and the length is also sooo short...... i want more... i want nore... and sooonnnn...

love u
tc πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mansibharti - 14 years ago
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Aimee,
Congratz for the new thread.
And all the best for the future.

Luv u<333
Kashish
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
***RESERVED***
*EDIT*

Hey Aimee,
I am back.
I just read the part and it's amazing, brilliant. I loved it.
All the scenes, every bit of this part was awesome, just too good.

Ridhima is too good yaar, she managed to convince Omang to stop smoking. Hehe Omang wanted to trick her by keeping few cigar but she too is smart, well maybe not in all the matters but in few she is very smart, she has her own way to make everybody agree what she wants. I truly loved the way she manage this Omang case.

Atul was so curious to know how she managed to convince Armaan for coming with his family. hehe Atul was pleased to know that she gave a hard time. Atul and Ridhima are too good yaar.

Armaan is so madly in love with her, have you seen how he behaved seeing her with someone else. He shouted on impulse and I am sure he was all ready to kill that man. And man it was his own brother. Hehe, this scene was too good.

I am really looking forward for the next, when Armaan will see Ridhima in her changed look, I am so sure he'll be mesmerized by her beauty.

Please continue soon.

Luv u<333
Kashish
Edited by kashishk - 14 years ago