great part aimee =]  looking forward to more A-R scenes in next part

thanx for the pm and a very happy new year to u aswell
-aishah

Lol i wz just joking
i understand.
Thank for updating
will comment after reading it!

Originally posted by: monadarling2628

great update, aimee. ridhima is really patient. i'm really looking forward to upcoming AR scenes.
thanks for the pm. continue soon and pm me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

mona :]

Hi Sanjana, Juvz, Aishah, Atma, Mona 😊
Thanks to all for the reply friends. AR scenes are there in next episode. Hope you all like them.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ashluvdmg

reserved

edited..!!

hiya aimee!!
i reli cnt rite much...!!
buh wud def wanna sy tat dis one ws far btr thn de erlier one...!!
much btr pace n finally ridz is inside...!!
woww.........
pls do cont soon..
ma comments may delay dear...!!
ma xams r goin on...so pls huh!
do pm me but..
so pls cont soon..
luv u lts
crazy ashu

Hi Ashu 😊
πŸ˜ƒ Even i think it was better, after all its leading towards AR scenes πŸ˜†. All the best for your exams once again. Hope Physics is not bothering you much πŸ˜›. Thanks for the reply dear.

Originally posted by: rhama2

ya what u said is perfectly fine with me

and ya this time i am not complaining at all
i know that next year u will definitely put more of ar scenes
it is better to write abt them with care which definitely will create that interest amg ur readers
ya and the festive season is really hectic for all and above all u work and have realtives at home
so double hectic!! but u still found time to update ur ff, which was so sweet and thanks

thanks for the pm!!!

love:
aishwarya

p.s. what i fam feeling sad abt is ridz couldnt have a glimpse of armaan working out!! but the story had to be in the way u have described!!!
but its fine with me after reading ur comment.
and ya dont worry abt the romantic stuff, u will carry them out with finesse
happy new year!!!!!!!!!

Hi Aishwarya 😊
Aww, thanks for the reply and being so considerate about no AR scenes. I am sorry for letting you all down on that. I agree to the fact of being careful with AR scenes. I dont want to ruin them for their fans. Even i am their crazy fan, so i know what they means to all of us. 
Oooo 😳, you wanted Riddhim to have a glimpse of Armaan working out πŸ˜†, i guess you have got to wait for that a little, but as per your seggestion i will definitely keep it in my mind to have one such scene in future.

i am so gonna come to where u live and strangle you if you say this once more.... 😑

"Hi Friends 😊, I know after reading this one you all want to strangle me as I have still not fulfilled your complaints. I am sooooooooryyyyyyyy  for that. I hold my ear and am doing sit-ups too to apologize  πŸ€’. But fortunately or unfortunately I have been quite busy in last few weeks. I have same problem as you all... Festive Season (at the top of which my rising work load 😑), so whatever came to my mind, I kept typing and then realized it went too long. "

Get one thing aims di... according to me ur ff's one of the best ff's on IF. Its in my top 5 anyways...... 😳 Long updates are a blast... it gets me fully into the story and i can imagine it soo well....

i love ur ff.... you are such an exceptional and talented writer... u explain events, emotions and expressions of the characters soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo brilliantly like no one else does.... Ur ff has everything i'd want to read... its has drama, childness, happy moments, sad moments, humour and above all the a great love story of two unique individuals.... I know about the romance aspect of it but i realize that you are bringing events up to it and once it gets there it will be exceptional...😳 ar scenes or no ar scenes... I LOVE THIS FF!!!!!!!!!!!!

so thankyou a ton for the exceptional update and here's wishing you a brill and fab year ahead.....

take care and lots of love πŸ˜ƒ

rav

xxxxxx 😳 

Hi Rav 😊
The first word which came our of my mouth after seeing your reply was OH MY GOD πŸ˜ƒ. So sweet of you for being so appreciative. Thanks for that dear πŸ€—. Actually i am still learning how to put up with romantic stuff, so i am taking time, i dont want the main ingredient - ROMANCE in AR love story to sound useless. But i am bring it up soon.

Originally posted by: sea_nyx

hey

really missed you but the part more than made up for it πŸ‘. it was a perfect advance new year's gift. ridz was so cute, the way she talked to those bouncers was adorable and vaibhav too was a sweetheart. can't wait to find out what happens next

happy new year!!!! ⭐️

Hi Friend 😊
Aww, so sweet of you to say that. But the new year gift will unwrap in the next episode. The party will begin with something new (not new to you all, but to my FFπŸ˜ƒ). Thanks for liking the Vaibhav bit.

Originally posted by: crazy_4_karan

hey nice part i loved Vibhi n Ridz conversation............but after reading ur part i m a little scard wat if Armaan becomes mad at her as she had followed him..................cant wait to read the next part........n a VERY HAPPY NEW YEARπŸ₯³

Hi Friend 😊
Hmm, i can see you are already curious about Armaan's reaction. Wait to find whether Armaan reacts or over-reacts πŸ˜ƒ.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
vibhi-ridz scene was very cute
looking forward for ar scenes in next part
a very happy new year
cont soon

Hi Cutie 😊
Thanks for liking the Ridz-Vibhi bit πŸ˜ƒ. Hopefully the next episode will give you a glimpse of something about AR.

Originally posted by: Robin_M

happy new year to you as well aimee!

awww poor ridz, having to go through all this trouble just to keep a promise! haha it was very funny the way she handled things tho, i most likely would have just given up! nice to see her determination! well now that shes in the disco, lets see how she convinces armaan to go home!

nice part aimee, looking forward to more!

Hi Robin 😊
πŸ˜† Yeah, Riddhima did took the pain to reach our Hero. But wait, more is waiting ahead πŸ˜ƒ. Her exam has just begin, lets see what is gonna be doing.
And you would have given up πŸ˜†, i dont think so. I think every AR fan has some crazy traits in them which can make them go to any extent if pushed a little πŸ˜‰. Thanks for the reply dear.

Originally posted by: Bollywood_chic

heyy aimee..

gr8 part..
the way ur writing downs ridz's characteristics.. her feelings and everything its amazing..
do cont soon..
wanna see who that 'guy' is..
: )

sonia
ps. thanks for the pm

Hi Sonia 😊
Thanks for the lovely comments on Riddhima's character Sonia πŸ˜ƒ. I think you all know whos the guy, but still you can find it in next episode.

Originally posted by: aarora

hey sweety amazing update as always...luvd it..hope poor ridzi dsnt get into trouble..or if she gets armaan is der fr her..lol..update soon..cant wait 2 c how she convince armaan 2 go home..waiting fr more of AR nw..seriously..

happy new year 2 u 2..
luv ya..

Hi Akanksha 😊
Hmm, even if Riddhima falls into a trouble, then what is our Hero there for? πŸ˜ƒ You are right. I am sure if anything happens he will get a chance for his practical work out.  Thanks for the reply dear.

Originally posted by: b.sandhu

hey

awosome as usual i loved ridhimma and vaibhav's convo i can so imagine a little kid saying all that and he's getting tips from minnie that is too funny. hopefully there will be a awosome armaan and ridhimma scene in the next part and i hope she can convince him to go for the prayers and then they can get married and live happily ever after lol :)
cheers

Hi Friend 😊
Thanks for the appreciation friend. Aww, i am so happy that you liked Riddhima-Vaibhav scene. The kids have been missing for a long time and many wanted to hear from them, so intentionally added that scene. Next Episode surely have AR scenes in it. Wait a little more to find what happens next.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_unknown_fr

great di...........

loved this part also.............
but i was waiting for AR scenes...........
thanx for PM
Happy New Year.......

Originally posted by: shweet29

a verrryyyyyyy nice part plzzz continue soon n pm me n happy new year

Originally posted by: Ladoo645

Vibhi was cute!

Awesome update, I hope She can find Armaan soon!

-Natasha

Originally posted by: ridzie4u2nv

wonderful part liked the way dey let her enter must by mentioning armaans name  pls do pm me if possible and yh do continue very soon ASAP

Hi Yogitha, Marianm, Natasha, Ridzie, Nimisha 😊
Thanks to all for the reply friends. I am glad you liked it. AR scenes are there in next episode.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: kvn1983

waohπŸ€—πŸ€— its really a nice oneπŸ‘ awesomeπŸ˜› so sweetπŸ˜‰ such a cute one😳 so she find him at the disc omgπŸ˜‰ now i wish she is able to take himπŸ˜† and wht about our Mr. Irritating🀣🀣 he is going to see her againπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ or he thinks he is again seeing her in dreamsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† plz continue it soon😊 & thanks for the pmπŸ˜‰

"Mujhse Apna Payar Kabhi Wapas Mat Laina,
Mujhse ye iqrar Kabhi Wapas Mat Laina,
Kehte Rehna Har Pal Main Tumra Hon,
Mujh Sai ye izhar Kabhi Wapas Mat Laina."

"I love the way you smile,
I love the way you laugh,
I love the way your eyes glitter,
When you are standing in the light.

I love the way you we talk for hours,
I love the way you listen.
I love the way we stay on the phone for hours,
But say nothing at all.

I love the way you stand up for me,
I love the way you tease me.
I love the way you say hello,
Every morning I walk in.
Most of all I love the way you stay by me,
No matter where I am."

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/Steppyville/CREATURES%20OF%20EARTH%20AND%20SEA/DovesPinkRosesRibbon.jpg

New Year Wishes...

Hi Nidha 😊
First fo all the poem tagged along with this one is very sweet. I loved it.
πŸ˜† Just wait for a little more to find what is Riddhima gonnabe doing and how will he react to his presence. Thanks to all for the reply sweetie

i really liked the way ridz was trying to find out if armaan was in the office or not an the way she was talking to herself was really cute.The way she was acting it seemed like she was trying to solve a mystery.
The scene between vaibhav and riddhima was really sweet i really liked their conversation and the way u showed vaibhav understanding what minnie told him about her relationship showed that he is smart for his age.
In the whole part i really enjoyed the way u described ridz encounters with different people because everyone she met she won them over with her innonecence.I really liked the way the security guard helped her out and when the man was saying sorry to her was quite funny because he thought she will tell armaan.Cant wait 2 read the next part and see how ridz fullfills her promise.
πŸ‘

Hi Samina 😊
Aww, thanks a tons for such sweet comments. I am so happy that you liked that episode. My story has a lot funny moments and i intendly include them in the story. I can see a lot of intense FFs which makes you cry a lot, so i opted to keep the story light hearted and a little funny. Thanks for the reply friend.

Originally posted by: SunainaTM007

hey aimee..πŸ˜ƒ..

First of all, a very happy new year!!!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
the epi was really good...but there was no armaan in it.πŸ˜’.πŸ˜’.
well thanks for bringin in Vibhi...thanks a lot!!!!β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜
and are the sources that vibhi mentioned armaan??????❓
well the question still remains how is riddhima gonna convince armaan for the puja???❓❓❓
the way u put the cute n adorable riddhima in the epi was a treat to read especially hours before the birth of a new year.πŸ˜ƒ.the way she was muttering under her breath was so cute.😳.😳 espesially this one.😳.😳  "mujhe bhi bada shauk chadha tha is sab mein phasne ka... Ab kya karun?"  😳😳
and the spotlight on the middle of the dancefloor--is it for armaan??? ❓
hope he spots riddhima and then she can talk to him abt the puja .πŸ˜ƒ.πŸ˜ƒ.πŸ˜ƒ

well i can understand ur problem..even i hav been writing exams continuously for the past two months without a break.πŸ˜•.πŸ˜•.πŸ˜•
anyways take ur time...but i will be waiting eagerly for the next epi.😊..

Hi Sunaina 😊
I always look forward to read your comments. I am sorry for not having Armaan in it. But dont worry, agle mein Armaan hi Armaan hai πŸ˜†. Our little baby is quite stubborn, lets see what is she gonna be doing. AR scenes are also waiting ahead. Arey yaar, you are asking an obvious question about who the guy is πŸ˜›? You know it already na. Just wait a little more πŸ˜ƒ.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdamage

Hey!!...just caught up with your fanfic....can you please add me to your pm list?...I promise to post a comment to each and every part...but please add me to your pm list :D

great fanfic,..I am loving it!!,..please update soon!! :D

I hope Ridhima starts treating Armaan a little better :')

Hi Friend 😊
Firsnt of all welcome to my FF. And thanks a lot for appreciating the story. I will surely add you to the PM list and you will be getting one very soon. I will look forward to your comments in future as well.

Originally posted by: kelly789

hey......πŸ˜›

after a long time
i'm soooo sorry for not commenting
my computer broke...🀒
sutpid had to stop working during the break
it wud work sometime and most of the time it wud not even trun on,😑
i just caught up with your fick...awsomeπŸ‘..arman starting to think about ridz...😳
and the part with vihbi was choooooooπŸ₯±...sweet...totally luved it...
&poor ridz had to wait outside so long until they let her in,πŸ˜†
loved the way you described what was in her mind.....
i hope she finds arman sooonnnnnnn.😭
again sorry for not commenting😭.......
totall loved all the parts.........πŸ˜›.

HAPPY NEW YEAR...
love.priya

Hi Priya 😊
Hey its ok dear. I know these electronis gadgets sucks sometimes. They make you go mad 😑. I thought you forgot me. But i am more than just happy to see you back here. Thanks for the reply friend. Hope you like it in future as well coz i will wait to read your comments.

Originally posted by: saridena

hi aimme
thks for the pm dear
it was superb
stopped at such a interesting point
update soooooooon
luv soumya

Hi Soumya 😊
Thanks for the reply friend. Yep i did stopped at a nagging point. I am sorry about this teasing πŸ˜†.

wn r u cont??
its been ova a wek..u havnt yt updated!!
busy huh!!
if thn........pls leav a note atlst dear...!!
luv u lts
crazy ashu

Hi Ashu 😊
You really are crazy girl (hope you are a girl 🀣). I am sorry silly joke. You have your exams going on and you are still worried about the updates. Silly girl... but i love you for this πŸ€—. I was going to update the next episode yesterday, butwas too tired last night, so dropped th idea πŸ˜•. Sorry about that. But i will update today for sure once i get enough time. 
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

EPISODE FORTY-FOUR

Some distance away, she saw a man sitting on a stool along the Bar counter surrounded by some 5-6 girls. He was holding a glass with his back showing. He wore a Black Tuxedo with a pair of matching smart trousers, his shiny black hair were pulled back neatly. His hands seem quite strong by the way he was gripping the glass.

Since his back was facing Riddhima, this was the only thing she could notice about him. She couldnt recognize who he is. But still... even though she couldnt see his face, his persona had something which gave her a sense of familiarity and being prominently close to her. Why did she feel that? She thought.

Somehow she felt that his presence was extraordinarily charismatic. He surely was a man who wouldnt go unnoticed. Probably was a big and famous personality who is admired by everyone. The girls who sat surrounding him were chattering non-stop, while he conversed and even laughed at frequent intervals. She could also see some men too included in the group. The way he was getting attention from so many people (of course exclusively from females!) was the proof of his stature... or should we say people's 'admiration' for him, particularly girls...

She saw a girl whispering something in his ear to which he laughed again throwing his head back while his glossy black hair waved voguishly as a result of his unique body-language. The same girl went towards the DJ settled on the right-side of the Hall. She said something to the DJ while he nodded jiggling on the current song number. After giving DJ whatever instruction or request she had, she walked back towards the man at the bar counter.

She was a beautiful fair complexioned girl. She walked gracefully in her almost 3 inches high-heel stylish foortwear, making tapping sound to her destination. The girl was wearing a dark-peach colored sexy looking off-shoulder knee length dress... actually a little above knees, maybe 3 inches or so. Her hair was dark brown with elegant streaks of light brown flicks in between. Eyes could not be seen as she was a little far away. A pair of long matching earings, orangish in color, was dangling in her ears and her fine-looking diamond pendant positioned in the middle of her cleavage shone under the occasionally blinking Disco lights.

Suddenly, just a minute after she reached the man on the bar counter, the lights and the music both went off... everything fell silent for the moment. Then she saw a white spot light lit up the center of the Dance floor. Two girls were standing with a dancing pose in the middle under the spot light. All the men and women who were dancing on the floor earlier have cleared the space and were now standing circling the Dance floor.

One of the Girls on the dance floor was wearing a baby pink backless top with a skinny white jean, her hair falling straight on her shoulders and curled gracefully towards the end. The other girl was wearing a black mini skirt almost 4-5 inches above her knees (so we better call it micro-mini) and a tight fitting red tank top, a pair of diamond earings were shimmering in her ear, her curly hair were pulled upward pinned over right ear while fell open on her right shoulder. Both of them were beautiful, or calling them sexy would be a better metaphor.

Another spot light lit up over the bar counter focusing the same man sitting along the Bar counter. The girl in the peach dress said something in his ear while he nodded sipping onto his drink. Now Riddhima was sure that he was the center of attraction. The spotlight on him said it all... Then in the next moment, she heard the music begin.

As the Music started she turned to the Dance floor to see what is happening only to find the girls on the floor swaying with the Rhythm gesturing their moves towards the bar counter, making it obvious that they were dancing for none other the desirous man sitting over there.

When Riddhima turned back to look at the man again, she saw that same 6 girls who were surrounding the man stood up and start dancing sprucely on the instrumental preface of the song with some men joining them too. They danced interestingly and sensuously trying to make the illustrious personality sitting behind them to join the dance.

At that moment, from the corner where Riddhima was standing, she couldnt see the man anymore, since the girls and those men were dancing in front of him.

After a few seconds of initial music piece of the song, she heard a male voice humming the song.

Heyyyyyy duniya haseenon ka mela
The girls dancing in front of him slowed their dance moves and started moving aside leaving him under the visible sight to everyone.
Mele mein ye dil akela
Now everyone could see his back. He wasnt wearing his Tuxedo any more, the sleeves of his shirt were folded upto his elbows. He held his glass up in the air traced his index finger on it and then made a clicking gesture over it.
Ho ho duniya haseenon ka melaMele mein ye dil akela
He suddenly turned around in a jerk rolling on his stool and holding wrists of 2 of the girls twirled them around while still sitting on the stool with one of his feet on the floor and other one on the foot-rest of the stool. Riddhima still couldnt see his face properly coz of the girls wandering in front of him.
Ek dost dhoondhta hoon main dosti ke liye
The girl in peach dress came to him and traced his cheek while smiling seductively at him.Then she moved a little away twirling around followed by her the other girls came one by one tracing his cheek one after the other swaying in front of him while he was looking at them with a wide smirk playing on his lips singing his song. 

ahh.... ohhhh.....
A girl signaled him to join the dance floor winking at him. He got up and came in front to dance while all the girls lined up behind him. Right then Riddhima got to know who he is. Her eyes widened in surprise. She tripped a little on her feet while saving her folders from falling which were about to fall on the ground.
Oh oh oh duniya haseenon ka mela
Armaan started dancing on the song wonderfully while the girls and men followed his moves.
Mele mein ye dil akela
Riddhima stared at him amazingly as he danced with such perfection. She saw more girls and boys joining the dance as the song proceeded further. He had loosened his neck-tie and a few of his shirt buttons were left open. 

ohh.....Ho yahan wahan idhar udhar chehre hain kitne haseen
Magar jahan ruke nazar soorat vo dekhi nahin
He danced looking from one girl to he other.
Yahan wahan idhar udhar chehre hain kitne haseen
Magar jahan ruke nazar soorat vo dekhi nahin
Vo husn dhoondhta hoon main aashiqui ke liye
He sang staring in the space with a dreamy look on his face.
Duniya haseenon ka mela
He starts dancing again.
Mele mein ye dil akela

aah......
Hey ada nasha naqar badan sab kuchh tere paas hai
Magar tu vo ghata nahin jiski mujhe pyaas hai
A sexy girl swayed seductively in front of him trying to woo him while he smiled widely seeing her inviting gestures.
Ada nasha nazar badan sab kuchh tere paas hai
Magar tu vo ghata nahin jiski mujhe pyaas hai
He sang to another girl.
Ek jaam dhoondhta hoon mahkashi ke liye
Duniya haseenon ka melaMele mein ye dil akela

Ek dost dhoondhta hoon main dosti ke liye.

NOTE ' For those who havent heard the song, here is the youtube link. It is the original Video from the Movie 'Gupt'. You can imagine Karan Singh Grover dancing on the same song yourself.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjQ31vOGh9M[/YOUTUBE]

Riddhima's daze broke by a loud clapping applaud by the audience in the Disco. She looked around to see a bulk of people flooding the dance floor. Seems like they were all trying to talk to Armaan at the same time. Riddhima pulled herself up on her toes to see him but failed due to huge lot of people surrounding him. She walked towards the crowd to speak to Armaan.

Riddhima made many futile attempts to barg through the crowd. She tried to push a few people but no result. Her nose was giving her a hard time as the smell of alcohol was nauseating her senses. She covered her nose still trying to find a way through the crazy mob. After a few minutes the crowd started dispersing at its own, but Armaan wasnt there. With the change in the comparatively slow sound track, people started dancing again.

She saw Armaan sitting at his same old place with the same peach dressed girl. She walked to him. Reaching him she stood at his back and called him "Sir..." but Armaan didnt hear her faint voice. So she called again "Armaan sir..." This time Armaan did hear her voice, he looked right and left nowhere as his eyeballs rolled from side to side. Then he shrugged his shoulders thinking of it as his imagination. "Armaan sir..."

Hearing her call him again, his brows wrinkled followed by his eyes widening, 'Is that her voice? Is that really 'her' voice? Oh Lord... Naaah, how can it be? I mean she cant be here in this DISCO...' he thought rubbing his ear and tried to busy himself with the sexy girl accompanying him, "So! beautiful..." holding her hand he started only to be interrupted by his sexy mate.

The girl in peach gestured towards his back throught her eyes indicating that someone is calling him from behind. He smiled and turned around slowly towards Riddhima.

"Hi..." saying a careless hello to Riddhima he turned back to the other girl again not giving any heed to who is there on his back.

Riddhima's face lit up as she felt him turning to her and then saying 'hi' to her, but then it fell the very next moment as he turned back to his companion without giving much attention to her. What? didnt he recognize me? Or is he ignoring me? But why? She nudged him again louder, this time by patting on his shoulder, "Armaan sir..."

His wide smile turned into a straight face and then surprise (on hearing her voice again) which eventually took over by a shocking expression as he turned around to see her standing right behind him. "Tum..." he spoke almost inaudibly, but then seeing her confused look immediately composing himself he said loud enough to be heard by many people around them "TUM?"

She was taken aback for a a moment by his loud voice, but then thought that he might be speaking aloud coz of the loud Music and he was also not expecting her to be there. "Sir wo..." but before she could finish, he interrutpted her again.

"Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?" he asked.

"Sir wo mujhe aapse..."

"Mujhe aapse kya?" he was actually very-very shocked. He never even in his imagination have thought of her being there.

"Wo mujhe aapse kuch kaam..." this time the girl with Armaan called him.

"Hey Darling... whats up? Any problem?"

"Nothing my lady..." Armaan turned to her and replied. "Just a moment, I will be right back." Saying so he held Riddhima by her arm and marched aside.

As soon as he reached a safe corner he almost pushed her ahead "What are you doing here?" he asked again in a little angry tone.

Her face fell yet again hearing his rough tone. Why is he so snnoyed? I didnt even say or do anything... atleast not yet. "Sir... wo...mujhe... wo..." she fumbled a little.

"Sir wo kya?"

"Wo... kuch kaam tha aapse..."

"Kaam? Miss Gupta, if you have forgotten, let me remind you that this is not our workplace."

"I know sir, but its important." she replied desperately.

"in that case, you should have spoken to me about that important work in the office... This isnt the place to discuss work. Yahan kyun aayi ho?"

"Sir wo... I cant tell you about it here. Could you pease come out with me for a while?" It was not easy to convince him to go back home in such noisy place.

"Out? Why should I? Jo kahna hai yahin kaho. And cant you see I have got a company...?" he said annoyingly pointing towards the girl he was sitting earlier.

"Sir its hell noisy in here, and the work is important..." she replied.

"Listen! If you dont wanna say anything here, I dont want to hear whatever your important talk is. We will talk about it tommorow in the office. Right now, I think you should go back home." Saying this he turned around to walk back to his place.

"But sir..." she saw him walking back to the girl again.

He sat on his stool again while the girl handed him his glass "Here is your Drink..." as he raised his brow she added "Soft of course..." he smiled taking the glass "So?" she asked watching Riddhima standing at some distance.

"So what?"

"Another Fan?" she pointed towards Riddhima.

He followed her gaze and nodded "Naaah... she is an employee."

"Employee? Dont tell me that your employees watch you all the time." She chuckled.

"Tch... no, its just... She came for some work." he paused a little then added, "Thats what she told me. I dont know..."

"Oh... so is it done, I mean she is still standing there."

He looked back at Riddhima again to find her thinking something. She was looking at people passing through the passage nervously. Why dont she go back home? Its not good for her to be here all alone. This place is full of nuts. What if she calls another trouble for herself? The girl is so prone to them. He shook his head trying to stay away from her thoughts.

Riddhima was standing alone at the same corner where Armaan left her thinking about what to do next. Now what? She looked at her wrist watch to check the time. It was almost 7:40pm and his flight was at 9:50pm. Yes there is 2 hours and 10 minutes left, but it will take around half an hour to reach his home and 10-15 minutes to get ready, after which another 20 minutes to reach the Airport. So 30 plus 20 plus 15 equals to 1 hour 5 minutes and if we deduct it from 2 hours 10 minutes that leaves her only with 1 hour 5 minute, which means all in all she has only that much time to do something, Riddhima calculated.

Besides it will also take some time to convince him... and dont know how much? Its not like he will listen whatever she is gonna say willingly and get ready straight away to go back home. The man wont allow a smooth ride to her. Dream on sweetie, its not gonna be an easy task, she fussed. She needed to hurry up things, but the question is how? Every passing minute was adding to her restlessness, as her brain was almost choked running out of ideas.

Just then a man bumped into her. She managed not to fall.

"Sorry sir..." she apologized. She was too busy with her own thought that she didn't realize that it wasn't even her fault. She looked up at the man.

He was tall, almost 6feet or rather more, well built, wearing an expensive Jacket and rugged stylish jeans. He was good looking indeed with sharp features and dark brown eyes. His hair gelled back tightly while a few gold chains hung on his neck. He had a glass of alcohol in his hand and the way his feet was fumbling clearly indicated that he was almost... drunk. She covered her nose to save her breath and let out a tiny cough in agitation.

"Sorry... huh?" stumbling he looked up to see a meek looking pretty girl standing alone in front of him. She was wearing a traditional blue color suit which was very unlikely for the place. But she was still tempting. A simple but yet a beautiful chick for the night, he thought. He smiled strangely at her "No s-s...sorry darling..." he stood straight. "What are youuuu d-doooooing? are you... alone... h...herrrrrre?" He asked. Before she could say anything he continued "Not any more... I guess... I am here to accompany youuuu... lovely... sweetheart..." He spoke spurting like a drunkard.

"No sir, its... its ok. I do have someone with me." She stretched nervously to glance at Armaan who was busy chatting with the girl.

"Ohhhh... phuuuuu... how can it beeeee...? NO... leave him... whoever is with you... I will make you happy... very happy... more than... more than... anyone else." He said trying to grab her wrist, but she backed off saving some distance.

The girl with Armaan was blabbering non-stop, however he wasnt concentrating. He continued giving verbal nods and casual oh... really... of course... sure... type of remarks, but his mind and heart, both were busy somewhere else. From his place Armaan stole a glance of Riddhima. She was standing alone. Just then, he noticed someone bumping into her. He urged to get up and go there but resisted as he felt hand of the girl with him on his.

Next moment as he found the man checking out Riddhima, he sensed a stress in his heart. Then he saw the man trying to near her. He flinched again. Whats happening? What is that man doing? She noticeably looks uncomfortable by his presence. Why doesnt he leave her alone? And what is 'she' doing? Why dont 'she' go away? He thought.

Finally when he realized that the man as trying to force himself on her, he got up. The girl called him "Whats wrong Armaan? Where are you going?"

"Just a moment Nishita, I will be right back." He strolled hurriedly to Riddhima leaving his date alone frowning at his back. The man is too strange, she thought gulping her drink.

"Please leave me alone, I am waiting for someone." Riddhima requested the drunk man as he tried to pull her wrist. She looked scared.

The man turned back as he felt a hand on his shoulder. Armaan looked at him sharply while Riddhima smiled relievingly seeing him there. "Arey waah... Armaan Malik... glad to meet you Mr.Malik." the man greeted him elated. But it didnt loosened Armaan's expressions, in fact the man felt a strong tug on his shoulder. He was still holding Riddhima's wrist.

Seeing him flinch in pain because of his strong hold, Armaan signaled him to leave Riddhima's hand, while she was still struggling to free herself. The drunken man got frightened seeing Armaan's unbreaking glare. He gasped at his tightened expressions and leaving her hand immediately wobbled away hurriedly holding his glass.

Armaan glaring eyes didnt leave him till he was out of sight. When he looked back at Riddhima, she had a cute frown on her face as she rubbed her wrist which was probably hurting because of man's grip. She looks adorably cute... The way her nose wrinkles when she frowns makes her look even prettier, he thought.

What? Not again man, concentrate... you are supposed to scold her, get mad at her, not gawk at her like a smittened stupid. Concentrate man, CONCENTRATE...

"Tum..." he pointed his finger towards her nose. She jerked back finding his finger shaking in front of her nose furiously. "Tum... Arghhh..." he threw hands in air "Chalo mere saath..." he pulled her hand tugging her along with him. She scowled again in his strong grip, but didnt try to free herself as he walked through the crowd.

As they reached the main entrance, he cornered her "Ab batao, tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?"

"Sir wo kaam..."

"Kaam!? Maine Tumhe kaha tha na hum kal baat karenge? Kaha tha ke nahi." He yelled at her while she looked down fidgeting with her fingers.

"Ji, kaha tha..."

"To phir?"

"Kaha tha lekin..."

"Lekin kya? Ab main aur kuch nahi sunna chahta. Ghar jao, abhi isi waqt..." he commanded. She was about to say something but he added again "Not even a single word. Right now?" she closed her mouth and saw him checking his pocket as his phone rang "Hello... Yeah... I will be there in a moment..." then closing the call he said pointing his finger to Riddhima "I mean it... Go back home." with that he walk back into the Disco.

Riddhima gritted her teeth seeing him disappear. Why is he always so rude? Cant he listen humanly for a moment? I am sure it wouldnt take much time to hear? Well atleast not as much as it took him to throw me out of this... this stupid and crazy place, where most of the people looks like they have recently landed on earth from another planet... of course including Mr.Irritating, she mocked. But no, how can he? He is too arrogant.

Making a face she turned back to the door and walked out. She smiled awkwardly at the bouncers who helped her in earlier as she passed through the door. Oh god! Please, tell me that they havent seen her being scolded by Armaan. To her relieve they didnt see or hear anything.

"Ma'am?" she looked back as the man called her. "I am sorry to stop you, but I hope aapka kaam ho gaya..." he asked politely.

"Ummm... no actually, Mr.Malik is a little busy right now, so he told me wait outside for a while." She replied looking not sure of what she just said. She didnt know why she lied to the man, probably coz she didnt want anyone to know that she is stalking her boss... Well kind of.

"If you want, you can wait for him in the eatery. I will arrange a table for you." He offered.

"No its ok... I will have to leave immediately if he doesnt come out in 10 minutes."

"Oh... anything else I could do for you ma'am?"

"No thanks."

"Good Night ma'am" he greeted her seeing her depart.

"Good night." She answered back and walked out.

As soon as she came out she coughed to shake away the nauseated feeling building in her. "Ab kya karun? Tch... sab bigad gaya. Kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha ab kya karun?" she held her head, "Its already 7:55pm o'clock. Bhagwaanji please kuch kijiye..." she prayed whining kiddishly. Then as she passed through the pathway leading outside, her eyes fell on the car park. An idea clicked her again. "Wow... thats great."

She walked into the parking and hiding from the eyes of men managing the parking she slipped inside the car park. Walking carefully, she tried to look for his car. After 5 minutes of filteration, finally she found it. Grinning she walked to it. Looking around very carefully she touched his car to check if he has his car sensor turned on. To her good luck it wasnt on. The Car Park Caretakers might have turned it off. Then she tried to open the door, but it was locked.

Now? She decided to wait for there.

Hi Friends 😊, HAPPY NEW YEAR once again. So here i have tried to make the story a little musical. I hope you like the song. Its one of my favorite peppy numbers. I know this episode was comparatively short, but i will try to make sure that the next part is updated sooner.

Thanks a lot for your love and support. Hope i will continue to recieve it in this new year as well. And yes, the surprise i spoke about a little ago, will be released very soon.

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 14 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

EPISODE FORTY-FIVE

She walked into the parking and hiding from the eyes of men managing the parking she slipped inside the car park. Walking carefully, she tried to look for his car. After 5 minutes of filteration, finally she found it. Grinning she walked to it.

Looking around very carefully she touched his car to check if he has his car sensor turned on. To her good luck it wasnt on. The Car Park Caretakers might have turned it off. Then she tried to open the door, but it was locked.

Now? She decided to wait for there.

As she leaned on the back door of the car she heard a clicking sound. She turned around to find the back door left unlocked. She jumped in air overjoyed "Yayyyy..." but immediately covering her mouth, she checked if anyone has heard her squealing. Nobody was around. Thank god! She gidhed. Opened the car and she settled on the back seat of his car. Riddhima looked around checking his car interiors "Wow..." she whispered admiring his car. It surely is a wonderful car. So Mr.Irritating got a great taste for cars, she smiled.

It was the first time she was sitting in his personal car. Rest of the time she always traveled in their office vehicles, even when he was with her. Of course their office cars are no less. Marvels' chairman always use the best. His cars for office use are as special and the best as his personal ones. But this one was his personal and of course different from others.

"Thanks you for this bhagwaanji... ab bas Armaan sir ko jaldi se jaldi bahar bhej dena... Please..." she prayed yet again. She kept her bag and rest stuff aside and relaxed laying on the back seat. She was very tired after so much running and chasing. It has already been an overly exhausting day for her. Within no time she drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back inside the Disco. Armaan came back and took his place again. He got busy with his date for tonight. She was also overjoyed meeting and entertaining the most eligible bachelor. She was doing everything a man will like his girl to make him happy. She spoke gracefully, she flauted her beauty, she said sweets, she praised him, she praised his success and told him how she admires him. She felt proud of herself for being with him tonight.

On the other hand, after some initial chit-chat for a few minutes, very soon Armaan's mind drifted to his USUAL distraction once again. His ES-PA, Miss. Riddhima Gupta... Why was she here? What was it she wanted to talk about? He should have listen to her. It wouldnt have taken much time to do that. May be it was actually something important she had come for...

But, he has come to avoid her and if she keep roaming around him like this, he will never be able to get a grip over himself. Anyways, what has happened has already happened. Nothing can ho do about it. He have already send her back.

Still' the question is, has she actually left? Knowing her, she is quite stubborn of a nature. What if she is still outside? And' what if she lands up in another trouble? She doesnt even know anyone here. Oh god! No. Keep her safe. Pata nahi wapis chali gayi ya nahi? Agar nahi gayi, to phir kya malum kya kar rahi hogi bahar? He fussed.

"What happened Armaan? You look distracted." Nishita, his date, the girl in peach dress asked.

"Huh? No nothing... I am not distracted. I am with you lovely ady. Where else I could be?" He said coming back from his trance.

"You dont look good. Tumhari tabiyat to theek hai na?" she asked again.

"Haan..." he tried to avoid the matter, but at the same time he knew he cant. He sighed "actually no." he finally replied grimacly. It was no use of making excuses anymore. No matter how much he tries, he still was restless.

"Kya hua?"

"I am not feeling too good at this place. It suffocating in here."

"Then?"

"Can  we go out... somewhere else... if you dont mind?" he asked politely not wanting make her feel that he is not comfortable with her.

"Sure... Why would I mind?" she said beaming as an idea strikes her, "So... your place... or mine?" She asked huskily as she lean over him closing the distance between the two.

"Mmmm... not today." He said pushing her a little away since she tried to hug him intimately.

Armaan knew that the girls are always ready to do anything for him... with him... He wasnt so thick or nave not to understand what the girl was trying to indicate. But, he was not one of those sex-maniac men, who are always ready to sleep with any random girl. Neither was it in his upbringing to do something which is not respected by his culture. Some people might consider it as hypocrism, but as if he cares. He knows what is right and what is wrong and as per him it was against his principles. That is why he is what he is' He is Armaan Malik.

"Then what?" she raised her brow. She was surprised at his response. She met countless men who would die to something with a sexy girl like her, chiefly when she herself is on submission.

"Lets hang around for a while." He suggested casually.

"Alright? As you say darling" she said tracing his face while getting up and walking with him hand-in-hand.

No matter what, of course she didnt want to let him go. If she cant have a one night stand with him, then no problem... atleast she is getting a little time to spend with ARMAAN MALIK. That is also great for her. She can boast their date in her personal as well as professional circle. The girl clung to him as they walked out.

Armaan's eyes wandered around in search of his Favorite Distraction, but she wasnt anywhere in sight. Where is she? I left here her only, he looked at the corridor of the doorway. Maybe she is gone back home... He sighed relieved, she is safe. Atleast he can concentrate on his date now, thats what he came out for today... hadn't he?

The bouncers smiled at him widely showing their teeth, as he walked out with Nishita while he looked confused. Why are they smiling like that? He shrugged off thinking of it as a general attention he always got from people.

He got so annoyed by the way people gawk at him. They would follow him... try to talk to him about anything but nothing... do silly things to get his attention... shout his name at his back... flatter him in various ways... He felt as if he is some alien or something. Sometimes, he wanted to be a common man who can live their lives easily without drawing any attention and not a big business Tycoon. But guess its the price one has to pay to be a big fish.

Anyways, right now he was happy to be out and free and away from his responsibilities... atleast for a while. Now that his 'distraction' was gone, he wanted to concentrate on the lovely girl in his arms. He can make her happy someway. Of course he will not cross his limits, but he knew what could make her happy. He was very well aware of the effect he had on girls. His knowledge about what a girl may like or want is also good enough.

They strolled lazily to the car park. The caretaker smiled and handed him his keys as the walked past him. The girl was almost hanging onto his neck. She drank 3-4 large shots, but yet she isnt drunk. Armaan was surprised by her caliber of handling so much of alcoholic liquor. She is a good practitioner at that, he thought chuckling inwardly.

He opened the passenger door besides driving seat for her like a true gentleman, "Here..."

"Thanks." She replied gracefully sliding in the car.

"So... what you do?" he asked casually as he took his place on the driving seat.

"Is that too important of an information." She asked tracing his hands which were almost ready to put a gear to roar the car.

"Not really..." He looked down at her tracing fingers and then back into her eyes, "I dont have any problem, if you want to keep your identity."

"No, its not like that darling... Who would want to hide from the one and only Armaan Malik? Atleast not me... I am an Economist." She revealed proudly while he chuckled.

"Oohh, an Economist huh?" he said cheekily observing her attire.

"What? Arent Economists allowed to dress like this?" She quipped to his gaze.

"Naah! No offenses, but I was wondering how often does a pretty Economist like you go around with any random guy."

"Ohhh, well its not about any random guy darling, its only for special ones..." she replied poking a finger on his chest.

"And I am honored to be one of those special ones." He relied cheekily.

"Me too... And talking about the time, if the Tycoon, Armaan Malik can pull it off, then I am just an Economist. I dont have busy life like yours." She replied leaning forward.

"Hmm... I guess I have got a smart companion tonight." He smiled.

"Really? You know what... this smart companion would love to be awarded." She flirted.

"Oh so the lady love awards too?" he raised his brow.

"Anyone whos not a fool loves them." She added smugly.

"Of course, anything for a lovely lady." He turned to her completely leaving the gear knob.

"Aahaannn, so what about a little kiss..." she whispered in his ear.

"The pleasure is all mine..." he held her by her shoulder.

Riddhima squirmed in her seat a little adjusting herself properly to find a better pose. The back seat was quite comfortable, but for the sitting position. Of course it wasnt a place meant for sleeping, and for a girl like her, it was too small. She has a habit of juggling from one corner to the other on her bed in her sleep and this place was undoubtfully not a welcoming one for her beauty sleep. She adjusted her head over her bag a several times to find comfort.

Hearing some soft noise, she opened her eyes a little to find darkness surrounding her. All she could see was cream colored wall in front of her. She adjusted her head again and realized that the wall is actually the back side of the Driving seat of the car. She blinked a few times trying to open her lazy eyelids and felt some movements on the front seat.

Then she saw a soft hand, probably a woman's, traveling from passenger seat to the driving seat. Somebody was in this car, she sat up at once rubbing her eyes to clear the view. She heard a man complimenting a girl for being smart. Riddhima recognized his voice immediately. Of course, the male voice was Armaan's.

She urged to say something but then she felt something missing. She touched her face and realized that her glasses werent on. Where are my glasses? She looked around to find them in the dark confinement of the car. Finally she found her glasses lying under the seat and bent down to pick them up. She put on her glasses which had sliped earlier when she had drifted off to sleep and sat up straight again.

Riddhima bend forward to say something but heard them busy talking. Should she interrupt them or not? She thought. He is already mad at her. In case he gets mad again then he wouldnt listen to me at all and the whole purpose of all this chasing and following will go in vain. But its important and he has to go back home ASAP... immediately.

She could hear soft mumbling of the two people sitting in front, but wasnt able to decipher half of what they were talking about, one ' coz they were speaking in a very low voice; and two ' coz she could not understand their flirting gestures. Yes, she is a dumbo when it comes to romance.

Still in her half-sleep state, she saw the time, its 8:38pm and she was asleep for over half an hour. She remembered his flight was at 9:50pm. Oh god! He is gonna be late, she panicked. Without thinking of anything else or wasting another moment, she almost shoot ahead between the two people sitting in front.

Armaan and Nishita were slanting towards each other for their awaiting kiss when they heard a shrieking loud sound of, "Armaan sir..." which made them jump in their seat.

Armaan jerked back leaning over the door on his side with his hand placed on his heart while Nishita turned to the source of the sound in horror only to find a pair of rimmed green eyes gawking at them.

"Aaaaaaaa..." Nishita screamed loudly seeing a ghostly figure on the back seat. Without wasting another moment or even trying to realize who or what it is she opened the car and ran away grumbling things in fear. The way she ran away holding her bag tightly and tripping over her high heals unmistakably displayed how scared to hell she was. Looked like she was running with her eyes closed.

Armaan who was leaning on the door on his side saw her running away and called out her name "NISHITA..." he peeked out of the window calling her again but she disappeared in dark. The girl was so stupid, she got frightened as if she has seen some ghost and ran away like a typical smartly dressed but yet horribly idiot girl. Earlier he thought she was different, but no he was wrong, she was also like other brainless chick. Atleast she could have tried to find what or who it is? Or waited for him. Its not like she was alone, he was there to take care of her.

But right now, there was something else he has to handle. Whoever is there in his car is going to be dead for sure for spoiling his moment, he resolved. Turning on his left and bending between the two front seats he looked at the back seat to find a girlish figure sitting on the back seat with her head held out of the car window, watching Nishita running away.

"Hey you?" he called out.

Riddhima entered her head back inside the car and bend ahead to face him in dark, "Armaan sir?" She called him again.

"Aaaaaa..." he screamed himself seeing her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." This was her response as she screamed too closing her eyes tightly and fisting her palms near her face like a small child.

Armaan composed himself to hear her loud voice. He finally recognized her by her voice. He stepped out of his car and opened the door of back seat on a lightening speed... She was still screaming... He bend ahead... turning her towards himself by her shoulder he placed his palm on her mouth to stop her from continuing.

Her sharp voice was piercing his ear and if she kept yelling like this either he will loose his hearing ability or else people might think of him as a girl molester. He was in no mood of getting beaten up by people for some silly reason and that too without any fault of his own.

She stopped immediately feeling his cold palm on her mouth.

"Chilla kyun rahi ho?" he yelled at her as soon as she was silent. She blinked her eyes sitting in the car. Her hands were still held in air on sides of her face like before. He waited her to respond but she didnt say anything so he roared again. "Ab kuch bolti kyun nahi?" She nodded lightly, "Kya? Ab kya hua?" he asked seeing her quite.

She nodded again, this time a little forcibly making him realize that his hands were still covering her mouth. "Oh! Sorry..." he mumbled inaudibly taking away his hands.

She breathed out loudly as he removed his hands and got out of the car.

"Tum... tum chilla kyun rahi thi?" he asked again.

"Wo... wo main..." she was interrupted by the sound of 3 pairs of feet.

3 mean two of which were Parking Assistants and the third one was a guard came there running on hearing screaming sounds from the car park. They have also seen Nishita running away and apprehended it as some trouble.

"Is everything alright Miss?" One of the guy asked as they saw Armaan standing along his car with a girl in salwar-kameez facing him in almost a disheveled state. In the dim light of the place they couldn't  recognize Armaan.

Armaan turned to look at them, oh gosh, now what do I do? he thought. "Ya, thats all right." He replied calmly trying to convey that there is no problem. But the men looked unsure and stared at Riddhima. Armaan got the message and responded "She is with me... She got scared seeing some shadow in dark." The men were still confused about the situation so Armaan nudged Riddhima. She glanced at him quizzically as he whispered "Tell them that you are with me or else both of us will land up in the Police Station."

"Oh god!" She covered her mouth in response and then waved to the men, "Wo actually we were talking and I got scared seeing some random shadow in dark." She replied unsure of her own explaination hoping they might buy her clarification.

"Are you sure Miss?" another man asked her.

"yes I am fine." She said.

"If you have any problem then we are here only." The guard said trying to make her feel secured. The men were thinking that she was making an excuse that everything is alright in fear of the man with her. He might have threatened her not to tell anyone anything.

Armaan noticed that the men were still not believing them. I think I have to show them my face, he thought. Moving ahead towards the men he called them "Bhaiya yahan sab theek hai... Agar aapko yakeen nahi hota to yahan aake inse puch lijiye." He pointed towards Riddhima.

The men came closer. One of them lit a torch on their faces and gasped "Mr. Armaan Malik?" he asked as the other two bend to see him.

"Yeah, I am..." Armaan covered his eyes to stop the Torch's glare. "Could you please move this torch light away now?" he requested.

"Oh..." he moved the torch light away "We are sorry Mr. Malik, we couldn't recognize you in dark." The man apologized.

"We are really sorry for our stupidity of not believing you sir." Other one joined in.

"Its ok." Armaan muttered.

"Sir please dont be angry. Please dont complaint about us. Please sir..." They kept apologizing and pleading profusely while Armaan was continuously telling them that he wont do anything, but the men didnt seem to hear him so he has to raise his voice to stop them.

"ENOUGH... ITS OK..." hearing his raised voice the men closed ther mouth looking down. A moment ago they were ready to beat him and now they are behaving like helpless kittens.

Armaan glared at them as they moved back to disperse, but before disappearing they mouthed again "Sorry sir."

"I said its ALRIGHT." Armaan glared irritably at them with his gaze following them till they disappeared in the darkness.

This was one thing which always aggravated his temper the most. To some, it might be a matter of pride when others beg them for their mercy, but he never felt amused by ssuch behaviour. Inf act, he hated it when people beg him. It seems so-wrong, so' inhuman.

Why cant they consider him as a common man for once? He is not going to eat them up, if they make some mistake. And this is not even a mistake. Do they think of him so uptight and shrewd man who no other work but complain for such silly things? This is one of the biggest drawback of being a celebrity that makes other people encompass prejudiced opinion about them.

He saw the men's retreating back disappearing in the dark.

Then turning back to his car, he saw Riddhima standing in the same state as before... disheveled and in almost stupid looking state...

Riddhima didnt realize what state she was in since her mind was still trying to disentangle the series of things just happened in last 10 minutes. Feeling him turn to her, she found him staring at her with his arms folded across his chest as if waiting for an explaination.

"What happened?" she asked.

"I am waiting for an answer."

"Answer?" she was puzzled.

"Yes Answer. I am still waiting to know why did you scream?" he clarified his question.

"Wo..." now that it hit her what he was asking she thought about it and realized that even she didnt know why she screamed. "Wo... Wo main... main..." she fumbled to find an answer.

"Wo main... main wo kya?"

"Wo actually aap chillaye na..." she answered a little loudly but then seeing his not-so-amused expressions her voice fell, "... to main bhi... chillayi... I think..." she looked down embarrassed. What a reason Riddhima... very well done. She patted herself mocking at her answer inwardly.

"What? main chillaya isliye tum bhi..." he looked at her incredulously. "Ye kya matlab hua?"

"I dont know." She murmured under her breath still not meeting his gaze. Then looking up at him she asked, "Lekin aap kyun chillaye?"

"Is andhere mein tumhe aisi haalat mein dekh ke koi bhi chillayega..."

"Kya matlab?"

"Matlab? Hmm, Are you coming straight from some fancy dress competition where you were pretending to be a Lady Ghost or did you intentionally plan to scare me?" he asked cheekily.

"WHAT? I am NOT coming from any Fancy dress competition and What do you mean by LADY GHOST..." she replied forgetting everything for the moment, "Do I look like a Ghost?" her temper was rising.

"Well, its not my fault that you look like one right now. And the evidence was clear when my date ran away seeing your scaring face." He made a face as if he too got frightened seeing her.

"WHAT? ARGHHHH..." she was ready to strangle him when he lit all the lights of his car and holding her by her shoulder made her face the rear view mirror of his car.

"Aaoow..." Riddhima let out a little cry as she saw herself in the mirror.

Her hair were all messed up badly with quite a number of entangled locks falling on her forehead disorderly, some tresses entrapped inside her glasses, some over it; her dupatta laying on her head covering half of her face as one corner was tucked behind her right ear filthily while other one was flopping loosely on her left cheek in such a way that only one of her eye could be seen; even her glasses were not in correct position, they were tilting on its right side.

Looking down she found her Cotton Kurta all messed up leaving millions of wrinkle lines all over it. Arghh, it looked so... bad...

She frowned at herself, she was all messed up as a result of sleeping on the back seat of the car. She did looked like a scary ghost' to some extent. Turning around awkwardly she looked back at him getting self-conscious.

He was grinning stupidly at her state. Is he making fun of her?

Riddhima frowned again at him and strainghtened her dress. Then removing her dupatta from her head she finger-combed her hair in order to straighten them neatly. While fixing her dupatta around her neck she stole a glance of Armaan who was now busy looking at something in his phone. He was probably checking some message he has just received. Then as she wipe her Kurta straight again her eyes fell on her wrist watch.

She was shocked to see the time. It was 8:49pm. "Armaan sir..." she squealed again.

Armaan lost the grip on his phone at her unexpected call, but somehow he saved it from falling. He gaped at her again irritably, "Kya hai? Abhi mera phone gir jata... tum araam se baat nahi kar sakti kya? Ab kyun Chilla rahi ho? Is baar to main chillaya bhi nahi."

"Sir mujhe aapse bahut zaroori kaam tha..." she said.

"Kaam?" he said loudly, "Phir se kaam? Maine tumhe kaha tha na ki hum kal baat karenge?"

"Kaha tha lekin..."

"Lekin kya huh? Waise bhi main office ka kaam office mein hi dekhta hu..."

"Sir its really important. Aur ye office kaa kaam nahi hai..."

"Office ka kaam nahi hai? TO?"

"Ye personal kaam hai..." she said.

"Personal? And what am I to do with your personal work? Tumhara personal kaam hai, tum dekho use, why are you bothering me?"

"Sir, its not mine. Its YOUR Personal work." She stressed.

"Mera Personal kaam?" How does my personal work hassles her? And what is it?

"Yes sir Personal kaam... wo Omang Uncle... I am sorry... Omang Sir..." she corrected herself. She never called Omang, 'Uncle' in front of Armaan thinking that he might not appreciate it. After all Omang was still her senior, and she didn't want Armaan Malik to consider her unprofessional. "Omang sir ne mujhe kaha tha aapko kahne ko, isliye..."

"Omang Sir ne..." he interrupted as his eyes widened "Omang Sir ne... kya... kaha tha...???" he looked at her suspiciously. Hearing Omang's name plus the word 'personal' tagged along, he got chary about the 'work' she was talking about. He wanted to confirm his doubts.

"Unhone kaha tha ki aapke ghar mein aaj bahut zaroori kaam hai aur aapki dadi ne aapko Ghar time se bulaya hai." She blurt.

What? Dad spoke to her about it and asked her to send me back home? How could he?

"To ye kaam tha tumhe?" he asked while she nodded in yes. "Good. Ab tumne mujhe bata diya na, tumhara kaam khatam... ab main jaaon yahan se? ok..." he spoke with fake sweetness.

"H-haan... aap jaiye, apke ghar pe aapki dadi aapka wait kar rahi hogi na..." she saw him opening the door of his car.

"Yaa, you are right... she must be waiting for me." He replied sardonically, then mumbled "bakre ko halaal karne ke liye jo le jana hai..."

"Kya? aapne Kuch kaha kya?" she asked hearing his mumbling.

"Na, nahi to... maine to kuch bhi nahi kaha, main kuch kah sakta hu kya?"

"To phir aap ghar hi jaa rahe ho na?" she asked again as he turned to his car.

He stopped again and said showing her a fake wide smile. "Hmm... right."

"Ok, to main Omang Sir ko phone karke kah deti hu ki aap apne ghar jaa rahe ho?" she squealed delightfully and opened the back door of the car to find her phone.

He looked at her in horror as she picked her phone and started dialing the number. No, she cant... He stopped her by taking her phone from her hands while she looked up quizzically,

"Tumhe... phone karne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Ok... I will go back home."

"Sir, main bas ek phone kar deti hu. Omang sir ko tasalli ho jayegi. Wo aaj bahut tense lag rahe the." She said sweetly trying to take her phone from him.

"NO... bilkul nahi. Maine kaha na, main chala jaonga ghar." He roared.

"Par sir..."

"No..." he interrupted.

"Bas ek..."

"NAHI." He interrupted again.

She exhaled heavily frowning at him. Why is he not allowing her to make a call? She want to inform Omang. He can inform Armaan's Dadi so that they are ready to go and as soon as he reaches home they can leave for the airport otherwise they will miss the flight.

"Sir... Omang Sir bahut pareshaan ho rahe honge." She spoke hesitantly.

"Ufff..." he huffed "Alright, tum rahne do main KHUD..." he stressed "...phone kar deta hu, ok..." he picked his phone an dial a number (he pretended to dial actually...). Then acting as if he is speaking to somebody on the phone he spoke, "Hello... yes... yes... I am coming... yes-yes I will reach on time... ok... no... you dont worry... I will be there ok... Tell dadi about it..." he closed the call to find her staring at him expectantly, "What now? I have already told them that I am coming home."

"Sir wo mujhe Omang sir se ek minute baat karni thi." She said.

"Oh... I am sorry, I didnt realize that, but ab to call cut ho gayi. Mmm... let me try again..." again he pretended to dial the number then said "Oh God! His phone is showing out of reach... I think there is some problem... Maybe his battery has gone off... When I was talking to him he did told me that his battery is almost dead..." he lied trying to evade her gaze.

"Ohh! To ab?" she said thoughtfully, "No problem, I will speak to him later."

"Yes that would be the best." Armaan sighed a relief. "Ok then..." he said signaling her to leave.

"Ji?" it took her a few seconds to understand what he is trying to say, but as she understood, she said, "Sir, you leave first. Aap jaldi se apne ghar jaiye, apki dadi aapka intezaar kar rahi hogi."

She wont listen, he thought "Alright I will go back ok... ab jao yahan se." he commanded.

"No sir, main nahi jaongi... Jab tak aap apne ghar nahi jaate, tab tak main yahin aapke saath rahungi... I have promised Omang sir to send you back home on time."

Oh god! He held his head she wont leave him alone. Here he is trying to avoid the situation and his ES-PA, Madam Miss.Riddhima Gupta is asking him to go back home? Great... SIMPLY GREAT... he thought. He is gonna go crazy today, "Maine kaha na main chala jaonga... Tumhe sunayi nahi deta?" he yelled at her "Tum jao yahan se..."

"Sir aap maraaz kyun ho rahe ho? Maine kya kiya? Aap..."

"Naraaz kyun ho raha hu? huh? You spoilt my whole evening. First of all you stalk me all over to this place, then you frightened my date coz of which she ran away leaving me alone, and then the most important... you also interfere in MY personal life... and still you are asking MAINE KYA KIYA? " he shouted.

"I am sorry sir." She mumbled half listening and half thinking what to do now.

"You even spoilt my moment. I couldn't even Kiss that girl... whoever she was..." He continued angrily without giving any heed to her sorry, "You even interrupted my Kiss... ab kya tum mujhe Kiss dogi?" By now he lost the track of his mind and didnt know what he was saying. All he knew was that, he came to the Disco not only to avoid going to the Puja, but also to shake away the thought of the same girl standing in front of him... and here she has come hunting him all the way to this place. And to add to it, she is behaving like an uptight stubborn stupid, who wont even listen. What is he supposed to be acting like? He is bound to get mad.

Riddhima didnt hear what he has said as she was busy thinking about his flight time, so without giving attention to his unconscious question she said, "Wo sab hum baad mein decide karenge sir, right now you should go back home... Your Dadi must be waiting for you. Aapko unke saath aaj raat ki fight se kahin jana hai na... Bahut der ho gayi hai." she rattled on like a parrot.

What? How does she know about his flight timing? Dad had told her about flight timings as well? Does she also know what his family is upto? Have they involved her in all this?

He was boiling with annoyance. He has to get out of here right away. Without saying anything or giving her a chance to say something else he sat in his car and drove away leaving her standing alone in the dark cark park.

Hi Friends 😊. Here was the Episode 45. Not much movement, i know. I dont have much to say, since i am really tired right now.

If any of you feel like replying, please do. Otherwise thanks for reading. Bye for now.

Love you all.

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

EPISODE FORTY-SIX

What? How does she know about his flight timing? Dad had told her about flight timings as well? Does she also know what his family is upto? Have they involved her in all this?

He was boiling with annoyance. He has to get out of here right away. Without saying anything or giving her a chance to say something else he sat in his car and drove away leaving her standing alone in the dark cark park.

Riddhima looked at his car leaving the car park shockingly. He LEFT... he left her like that...??? In this Stupid Disco, in its stuffed and stinky car park. Gosh the smell of patrol and diesel was blocking her nostrils. He left without telling her whether he is actually going back home or not...??? Without any word of assurance that her efforts are not wasted...??? How SLAPDASH he is? She fumed. Coz of some reason she was still suspicious about his intentions.

What am I going to tell Omang Uncle? That Uncle, I am so sorry, I couldn't even do the only thing you have ever asked me to. He has trusted me to send Armaan back home, and I couldnt even do such a small thing for him...

Well... its not actually a SMALL thing to convince Mr. Irritating, she defended. He is not a small kid who could be wooed easily by sweet-sayings or by some candy bribe. He is Armaan... Armaan Malik... The Mr. Irritating Armaan Malik, she stressed.

Why is my boss so obdurate? What harm could it do if he hears what others say at once? Its not like I was asking him to transfer his property in my name. Oh Bhagwaanji! Didn't you have a better option? Why did you have to make a taut skull, my boss?

'Its all your fault Ridhima. What was the need of betting on something related to Mr.Irritating with Omang Uncle? You know him right. It means, you should have also known that this one is not going to be an easy task.'

"Ah! I knew it, but I had to do it for Omang Uncle. He was so worried and I wanted to help him."

'Oh really? You could have tried to find some other way to help him then.'

"Hey, I tried... and tried a lot. I swear... But you were the one who betrayed me at that time." She retorted to the argument her brain was having with her.

'Stop blaming me ok. I could have helped you if you had given me a moment to ponder over the silly thing. But no... You were dying to rattle on your stupidests and make a fool of yourself and me too. Now be ready to bear the consequences of being such a big dim-witted busybody. Be ready to be metaphored a fool.'

"Fine, if you don't want to help me, then go AWAY." she rebuked, then thought again, "Riddhima, why are you thinking so negatively, maybe he is actually going back home. If Armaan Sir actually meant his words when he said he will go back home, then atleast he will reach on time. And if your optimism is proven right, everything will be done correctly on right time. And even if he doesn't go home, then you can still talk to Omang Uncle and tell him about everything. I am sure he will understand. Atleast you tried. It means, your job was done." She consoled herself by trying to be optimistic.

She remembered that her bag and Office folders were in his car. She panicked but then thought that atleast her stuff is safe. She can get them later from his car. He is not gonna throw them away, or will he?

Of course not, they are important... very important, coz they are mine, she thought driven by her innocent snootiness.

But what will she do now, without her belongings? She sulked sitting on the side-walk.

"Ab ghar kaise jaaon?... mmm... haan, Rahul bhaiya ko phone karti hu..." she searched her phone, and when she didn't find it, she recalled that Armaan has taken her phone with him by mistake "Idiot... Mera phone bhi saath mein le gaye." She said, but then immediately hit her head. "Huaaa Riddhima, bad habit, aise apne boss ko Idiot nahi kahte..." she giggled speaking to herself "Agar Rahul bhaiya yahan hote to aise hi kahte..."

Then she searched her pocket again "Thank god, Atleast I have enough money to take a taxi." Sighing as she found some money in her pocket she got up. Thinking about all this and mumbling things to herself, she walked to the Taxi Stand outside the Disco premises.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Armaan drove away, he tried to settle down his brain. He was still mad, and annoyed, and angry, and frustrated, and disturbed, and distracted, and upset, and irritated, and aggravated, and barmy, and troubled, and... and... Well everything... everything... Yes, all of these words someway or the other have the same meaning, but he felt all of it... separately.

Heck... Dad, what was the need of telling 'HER' about it? He scowled. Here he was trying to avoid her, to rub off her reflections from his head and she came all over to Disco stalking him and that too on his own father's request or instruction... whatever it is. His father has send the same girl after him whom he is trying to keep away from, who has been hassling him for don't know how long, who is drawing his wits out of him, who is driving him insane, whos thoughts are plaguing him like everything...

He has come over to the Disco and was singing, dancing and flirting with girls only to clear up his mind from her thoughts, and he has also been successful in it to some extent until she dropped in with her same old trouble magnetizing vibes... He was about to kiss a girl and vent out all his pest and she landed right in the middle of it. In the middle of god damn KISS.

Why? Why is she after his life? She had nothing to do with his personal mess ups, then why was she sent to convince him for it?

She is always around. She never leaves his mind. She never let him avoid her. She never listens to him. She even snaps at him, at her boss.

Yes, today she didn't retort, in fact she was being so sweet... he smiled inadvertently... What SWEET? no she is not Sweet, he straightened. She was just trying to 'convince' him to go back home by being sweet and all, to go back to the place where he will be made a butcher's goat...

Butcher's goat? What is that? He scratched his brow...

Arghhhh, whatever it is, thats not important. The fact is, to make things more difficult for him she-is-so-STUBBORN. Why is she bothered to send him back home? Why cant she mind her own business? Why she never listen to him?

And why does she have to follow him to the Disco? To this god damn Disco...

Oh god! Suddenly it hit him. What have I done? He cringed. What have I done?

As the realization stuck him, he took a U-Turn from the next road barrier speedily and drove back to the Disco.

I shouldnt have done this? I shouldnt have left her alone in a place like that? She is alien to it.

Glancing at his wrist watch he realized it was 9:03pm. How will she go back home at this time? She can grab a cab, but it might not be safe for her. She is so... credulous.

He was worried about her. Yes he admitted it to himself. Especially after Vivek incident and his discussion with Rahul, he felt responsible for her. Rahul has trusted him by sharing her past with him, and what has he done a few minutes ago? Left her alone... unaided... at past 9pm... that too in a place like Disco... even worse, in its dark lonely car park... in a place, where almost every single soul is inanely drunk... every bloody soul...

He cant let down him down. He cant downer Rahul.

What if she got scared? What if she lands up in trouble? What if something happens to her? He will never be able to face Rahul... Actually he will never be able to face himself...

No, nothing will happen. I wont let anything happen to her, he resolute.

Driving at jet's speed he pulled in near Disco.

As his car passed through the opposite side of the road where the Disco was located he glanced at the main entrance gate to find her. He could see a number of couples walking in and out of the place clinging to each other, cars entering and leaving the premises, but she wasnt there. Reducing the speed, he drove a little ahead towards the Taxi-stand, his eyes desperately searching for her while his left foot quavering involuntarily in agony...

A few meters ahead, he saw a silhouette figure strolling back and forth, as if waiting for someone. There she was... Alone... at the Taxi-stand waiting for a cab.

A bike passed her riding from the wrong side. He saw her glancing towards it for a moment and then ignore. She looked nervous and jumpy. He took another U-Turn from a road divider a several meters away and drove back to the Taxi-stand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima looked at the busy road waiting for the taxi, but none was in sight at the moment. Looking at her watch she saw it clicking 9:06pm. She has been waiting for the cab for last 10 minutes or so, but no luck till now. She has never been out so late. Yes she did work late a few times before, but every time she was accompanied by someone... mostly Atul. This was the first time she was out at this time... all alone... without a soul's company...

She was feeling restless and jumpy. The road wasnt silent or secluded, in fact the traffic was quite loaded out there, but she still felt awkward and scared. In the past few minutes she has seen almost hundreds of vehicles flighting through the road. All of them strangers.

A bike drove past her. She looked on either side on the road for a cab. She waved seeing one coming from her right, but was disappointed when it went away ignoring her signals. Seems it was occupied, she will have to wait for the next one. Another bike passed her driving through the wrong side from her left, it had two riders. She ignored.

Then a few moments later she saw the same bike drive back to her yet again. When she observed it closely she found that it is the same bike which has been riding past her right to left, left to right repeatedly for the last 10 minutes. She squirmed in agitation as the bike jerked stop in front of her. The guys checked her out from top to bottom.

***PHHUEEE-PHHUEEEEE***

As they wolf-whistled at her she made a face looking away to ignore them again. She tried her best not to look at them, but they kept making weird sounds and calling her by names. She was feeling scared now and has nobody to help.

"Oye Madam, yahaan akeli kya kar rahi ho? Aao hum tumhe home-ride de dein..." one of the guy spoke seeing her look away.

When she didnt respond they moved the bike closer. "kya hua madam, humse koi naraazgi hai kya? Hum naraazgi dur karne ko tayyar hain aur lift dene ko bhi." Other guy winked.

"No thanks, main taxi le lungi." She replied finding it hard to avoid them. She adjusted her duppatta over her chest as she could feel their scrutinizing gaze swimming over her body which was unmistakably not at all appreciative. There was something wrong with the way they were gaping her, she knew that. She was trembling inwardly in fear, and was trying not to show it to the guys. Her eyes became wet in helplessness as they came closer.

Just then her eyes were forced to close as a bright light penetrated her eyeballs. She raised her hand to cover her eyes and save them from the glaring light.

The guys who were still sitting on their bike went off balance and nearly fell as a car almost hit the front wheel-guard of their bike.

"Oye andhe, dikhta nahi hai kya?" one of the guys shouted at the driver of the car.

Riddhima removed her hand from her eyes slowly as the lights moved away. She heard the car's door open and saw a man stepping out of it. Her teary eyes beamed in delight as she recognized him. No doubt, he was Armaan.

"Armaan sir..." she mumbled silently under her breath wiping her tears away.

Stepping out of his car, Armaan watched her feebly looking at him with wet eyes for help. It hurt him seeing her in such vulnerable state. She looked very scared... and helpless. It really hurt him... Rahul was right, she is not what she shows. He shouldnt have left her alone. Something in his heart told him that she is important to him. He didn't know in what sense, but yes, she is. Hearing a guy comment, his fist balled tightly, his nails digging deep in his palm.

"Oye hero, dekh ke gaadi nahi chalaani aati. Andha hai kya?"

Armaan wanted to answer back and he would have done it, but seeing Riddhima's state he chose to ignore the guys and walked towards Riddhima. He was about to say something when he felt a hand over his left shoulder. He rolled his eyes and turned to the man to face him, why are they trying to mess up with him? Don't they love themselves? he thought.

Riddhima moved backward and encircled her arms lightly but yet protectively around his right arm from back hiding behind him.

Armaan stood tall facing the two guys shielding Riddhima from them, his hands popped in the pockets of his trousers. He chewed his gum nonchalantly. Feeling her grip on his arm, he glanced sideways at Riddhima and then back at the guy who commented again.

"Oye Hero, beech mein se hat, ladki ko pahle humne dekha tha. Chal phut le yahan se... warna..." the guy said in a threatening way.

"Hmm..." Armaan just nodded. He removed Riddhima's hand from his arm and moved aside while leaving Riddhima facing the guys. Walking lazily, he went to his car and leaned back on his car's bonnet with his hands folded against his chest and one of his legs crossing over the other.

Riddhima was taken aback by Armaan's reaction. She turned to see the guy nearing her and started fidgeting with her fingers. Feeling his hand sliding towards her, she tried to back off.

"Chalo ma..." the guy was about to touch her when he was thrown away by a strong blow. The other guy got flabbergasted as he saw his friend falling on the ground and gasped loudly seeing blood ooze from the corner of his friend's mouth.

Riddhima saw the guy fall on the ground and groan loudly in pain. She turned back to Armaan with her mouth slightly open in surprise, her eyelids denying to blink.

Both guys looked up to see Armaan bend-sitting on his car's hood the same way as he was sitting earlier, looking around and behaving as if he didnt do anything. His arms were still folded over his chest while an arrogant smile playing on his lips.

"Kya hua bhai..." Armaan asked the guy as he got up helped by his friend. "Wahan neeche kya kar rahe the tum? Mujhe to laga tum in Madam ko saath le jaane waale the. Dekho to, kabse wait kar rahi hain ye. Der ho rahi hai, chalo le jao inhe." He said taking off his Jacket and then placing it on his car's hood.

The guys looked at him and walked towards Riddhima hesistantly. But they stopped in their track as their eyes fell on Armaan's toned biceps projecting toughly from the tightened sleeves of his shirt as he rested his arms backward on the hood of car allowing his weight on their support.

Armaan's single punch was more than enough to make the guys understand that they were at the wrong place, at the wrong time and messing up with the wrong guy...

Fearfully, they backed off, "Chal Sahil, bhaag yahan se..." the guy who was hit told his friend and picking up their bike lying on the ground, rode away disappearing in a wink of eye.

Armaan called them as they rode, "Arey bhai, ye madam ghar kaise jayengi, inhe to lete jao." He chuckled seeing them run away as if seen a ghost while the guys didn't even dare to glance back. He picked up his Jacket; springing it on his shoulder opened the door of his car. Throwing his jacket on the back seat carelessly, he went back to the driving seat.

He ignited the engine and straightened the car on the road. He saw Riddhima still standing in the same stunned and confused state with her mouth slightly open. He sniggered again at her state. She looked like a lovely statue. Seeing her not moving from her place, he honked.

Riddhima jerked lightly in her place coming out of her dazed condition when she heard the loud horn. She saw Armaan looking ahead on the road while his car engine made rumbling sounds as he pressed the accelerator. Understanding his gesture she went straight and sat in the car.

Armaan got confused as he heard the back door closing and looked around to find her sitting on the back seat of the car. "Tumhe kya main tumhara driver lagta hu?"

Watching her behave that way he was back in his irritated mood. First she follows him, then she scares his date coz of which she runs away, then she insists him to go back home, after that she falls in another stupid trouble forcing him to rescue her and now instead of thanking him she is treating him as if he is her driver. WOW, Great...

Riddhima got the clue from his voice. She opened the door and took the passenger seat besides him in the front. She didnt know what else to say or do. Sensing the car not moving she looked up at him confused. He was looking on the road, his foot pressing onto the accelerator.

"kya hua?" she asked while he rolled his eyes.

With his left hand he unbuckled his seat-belt. She understood again and buckled her own seat-belt while he did the same and started the car.

A strange edgy silence soared in the car as they drove towards their destination. Riddhima sat silent looking down playing with the hem of her dupatta, chewing her soft lips coz of tenseness within herself while he was looking straight on the road driving circumspectly.

Both were busy thinking about nothing... Actually both of them were thinking about each other in some way, but didnt know what to say, where to start the conversation again. Riddhima was still thinking about the way Armaan has shoved away the rodent thugs while Armaan was thinking if he hadn't reached on time what could have happened.

After a few moments Riddhima stole a glance towards him. She couldnt understand what is going on in his brain by the blank expressions he wore. What is he thinking? Is he mad at me? But why? What is the thing he is mad about? And why did he come back? Is it to tell me something? Tell me that he is going back home... Oh, she remembered her old task. She checked the watch which clicked 9:16PM. Oh god! He will be late.

"Sir..." without thinking about anything else she called. Hearing her voice he turned to her then back at the road "Sir, where are you going?" she asked.

He didnt answer and kept driving at the same speed.

"Sir bataiye na? aap kahan jaa rahe ho?" she asked again.

"To the hell, you've got a problem with that." He snapped.

"Sir... " she was interrupted.

"Kya Sir huh? Kya sir... sir-sir karke mera sir kha gayi ho."

"But what did I do?" she asked bewildered at his behavior.

"What did you do? You are asking me 'what did you do'? No, actually you didn't do anything. Whatever it was, I did it. Now are you happy?"

"Main to bas kaam se aayi thi. Aap itna gusaa kyun ho rahe ho?"

"Tumhe maine ghar jaane ko kaha tha na, kaha tha ki nahi?" he shouted looking at her angrily, "to tum gayi kyun nahi? Kya kar rahi thi wahan, agar tumhe kuch ho jata to? Wo gunde agar kuch kar dete to?"

"Ghar hi to jaa rahi thi main." She mumbled writhing defeatedly by his authoritative question.

"Kya? ye mu-muh mein badbadane ki bajaye zor se bolo jo bhi bol rahi ho." He couldnt hear what she muttered.

"Ghar hi to jaa rahi thi main." This time she spoke loudly enough to be heard, "Warna mujhe koi shauk nahi hai wahan Taxi-stand pe itni raat ko akele khade rahne ka." She was getting aggravated at his tone.

"Shauk? Rahne do, tumhara kuch pata nahi hai. Maybe you do have one." He mocked.

"Main..." she raised her finger towards him to counter his comment, but then decided against it. If she didn't had this task to be completed for which she has chasing him all night, she would have definitely retorted to shut him up, "Sir aap kahan jaa rahe ho bataiye na?" she asked again. But before he could answer she added quickly, "Now don't say that you are going to hell."

Armaan's expression softened at her nearly retorting but yet innocent reply. Without looking at her he answered in a calmer voice, "Tumhare ghar."

"Mere ghar?" she repeated and checked the time again. Oh no! 9:18pm, she was checking time now every second minute. "Sir..." she almost yelled making him flinch coz of her shriek. "Sir rokiye-rokiye... car rokiye' abhi aur yahin rokiye..."

He didnt know what else to do as she kept voicing 'Rokiye-rokiye' to make him stop the car, so finding a safe corner he stopped the car along a footpath.

As soon as the car stopped, Riddhima hopped out of it and opening the back door collected her stuff while muttering something under her breath. Before leaving she found her mobile on dash board of the car. Grabing her phone from the dash board, she closed the door and starting walking away from the car.

Armaan was baffled at her sudden and strange response. What is she doing? Why did she step out? And what is she upto now? Hasn't it been enough for the evening? He opened the door and stepped out himself and went to her to ask what is the next adventure she is planning, but as he neared her she started her same record again.

"Thank you sir, I will go back at my own from here. You should have to go back your home right away, you are getting late sir." She looked at the board installed besides the road indicating the name of the place they were at the moment and tried to figure out what will be the direction to reach her home.

What? she has started the same tape once again. Oh God! please not again, he felt like banging his own head somewhere. She is a real difficult girl to handle...  an absolute riot... By the time he spoke, she had already started walking aside.

He called, "Where are you going?"

"I will grab a taxi, you go back home." She replied without looking back while walking away.

He ran to her and stood in front to make her stop. "Chalo." He said.

"Kahan?" she stopped immediately saving herself from banging into him.

"Gaadi mein baitho." He replied.

"But sir..." she opened her mouth again and got scolded again.

"No if and no buts..." he commanded again in a finalizing tone. Enough is enough... he has been trying to remain aloof yet as calm as possible and she isnt ready to listen or understand. More than plenty has already happened for the evening and he was in no mood to be a part of another stupid adventure she was looking ahead for. "Enough is enough... Did you get that?" He tried to hold her wrist but she took it back so he grabbed her bag and started tugging her along since she wasn't ready to move.

"Sir... sir... please go back home, its important... you will miss your flight and your Dadi will get angry. Even Omang sir will get scolded. Please you are already very late..." she kept nattering while he yanked her into the passenger's seat. Locking the door he moved to driving seat driving to her home again.

"Sir, aap sun rahe ho na... please sir..." she kept pleading but he behaved like a deaf.

Suddenly he pushed the breaks making the car stop with a screeching sound at once. She was still blabbering.

Women you see, why they talk so much? He turned to her and closed her mouth with his palms. "Shut up." he ruled her again finally making her quite.

Her eyes opened far and wide feeling the warmth of his palm on her lips and cheeks. In the dim light of the car she looked at his gleaming face. It was dark and she could only make out contour of his jawline, his hair were falling over his forehead. But his eyes... those gray eyes shone like a ray of hope in darkness. He was just a foot and a half away from her. This was the first time he was so close to her... in this way. Something made her go mum. She lost words. Her heart beat stopped in that tad moment. She couldn't move a bit. As light of a passing vehicle lightened their surrounding for a moment, she came out of the unknown daze. Her eyes dropped as a reflex. Slowly she took his hand off her mouth and turned back towards her window looking out.

Armaan took his hand back as she turned around still thinking. His eyes refused to blink. He hadn't noticed the light of the passing vehicle and it was only a responding reflex that he has took his hand back. He couldn't notice the color of her eyes properly in dark coz of her glasses, but they still felt familiar. There was something in them which made him narrow his brow as slipped into his thoughts... Whats was in them? Why do seem familiar? If only he could glance in those eyes for another moment... She has dropped her eyelids within 2 seconds saving him to have a proper look... He wanted to see, but couldnt.

His chain of thoughts broke when another car drove past them honking loudly. Shaking his head he stepped out of the car and opened the door of her side. He stood holding the door, waiting for her to come out. Riddhima looked up confusingly to find him standing holding onto the door.

"Tumhara ghar aa gaya." He answered her confusion in a very soft voice.

She looked around to see they were parked outside her house "Oh..." collecting her stuff once again. She was about to step out but stopped and looked at him.

Seeing her open her mouth to say something, Armaan knew what is she gonna say... once again... so before she could say something he said, "Main ghar hi jaa raha hu."

She smiled widely and came out of the car beaming, "Sach mein sir? Aap sach mein ghar hi jaa rahe ho?" she wanted to confirm.

He rolled his eyes, she is such a kid, "Nahi main yahi tambu daanle wala hu." Her smile was falling when he added, "Arey yaar, ek baar bol to diya jaa raha hu ghar."

"Thank you sir, thank you very much." She thanked him profusely, "But now don't go your home." she said checking the time once again.

He was baffled. Now what? All night she has been after my life forcing me to go back home and now she is telling me NOT go home. Has she lost it? "Kyun? Ab kya hua?"

"Sir ab aap apne ghar jaane ki bajaye directly Airport chale jaiye. Is waqt 9:29pm ho rahe ho, agar aap apne ghar gaye aur phir wahan se Airport to tab tak aapki flight miss ho jayegi. Isliye aap directly Airport jaiye, bas 20 minutes rah gaye hain aapki flight jaane mein."

What? She even knows my flight timings? He thought, how many more surprises I will have to handle this evening? "Tumhe meri flight ka time bhi pata hai?" he asked loudly.

"Haan, Omang unc... I mean Omang sir ne bataya tha. Aap jaldi jaiye, main tab tak Omang sir ko inform kar dungi. Wo aapki dadi ko bhi bata denge." Saying so she took out her phone to inform Omang, but couldnt reach him as the network couldn't not be found. Armaan was gawking at her in disbelief when she nudged him "Sir, khade kyun ho, jao na..."

He nodded robotically and moving into his car drove away. Riddhima looked at him retreating and sighing relief. Then still trying Omang's number she walked into her house.

~~~~~~~~~

As soon as she entered her house she was assailed by her family. Usually it was Kanahiya who opened the door but today it was Rahul.

"Kahan thi tu ab tak? Tujhe pata hai hum kitne pareshaan ho rahe the? Mom ki haalat waise hi kharaab hai, dad aur Muskaan bhi jaage hue hain. Kisi ne khana tak nahi khaya. Aur Yash ko badi mushkil se sulaya hai." Rahul bombarded tons of questions and statements on her.

"Riddhima..." Padma came running and hugged her safely in her arms. She was too worried for her daughter. This wasnt the first time Riddhima came back so late, but it was certainly the first instance when she didnt call them or inform them about her whereabouts. "Kahan thi tu?"

Before she could answer the first two, there came the third one, her father Shashank.

"Riddhima, beta tu theek to hai na?" he asked pulling her into a hug.

Muskaan who just came into the living room on hearing the commotion came to her rescue, "Arey aap log use saans to lene do. Wo ghar safely aa gayi hai na."

"Haan lekin..." Rahul was to start again, but got interrupted by Padma.

"Par kitni der laga di aaj." Padma fussed.

After their important hugging session was over, Riddhima pulled back, "Sorry mumma, sorry papa, bhaiya, I got stuck in some work."

"Work? Lekin ek phone to kar sakti thi tu, hum kitna pareshaan ho rahe the." Rahul demanded.

"Rahul?" Muskaan came forward and took Riddhima's hand, "Bas bhi karo ab. Thoda time to do use. Dekho kitni thaki hui lag rahi hai. Abhi-abhi to aayi hai, thodi der mein sab bata degi."

"Kanahiya..." Omang called Kanahiya as they sat in the room together to grill her further. "Paani leke aa." He turned to Riddhima and asked, "Bete tu theek to hai na?"

"Papa? Main theek hu, aur mujhe kya hona hai. Main bas kaam mein atak gayi thi isliye phone nahi kar paayi."

Kanahiya came with water, "Didi khana khaogi? laga du kya?" he asked from Riddhima.

"Haan Kanahiya, bhot bhook lagi hai." She replied rubbing her tummy childishly.

As she picked up the land-line cordless to call someone, Rahul asked "Kise phone kar rahi hai?"

"Omang Uncle ko." She replied and dialed his number. "Offo, ye number bhi nahi lag raha." She made a face.

"Unka number nahi lag raha to Atul ko phone laga le." he suggested.

"Oh yes. Thanks bhaiya." She smiled dialing Atul's number while walking away towards the garden. As Atul picked up the phone she spoke hurriedly, "Atul bhaiya, Omang uncle aapke saath hain kya, mujhe unse baat karni hai, urgent."

"Riddhima..." once she finished he spoke "relax, wo yahin hain mere saath, le baat kar." He handed the phone to Omang, "dad, Riddhima wants to speak to you."

Omang immediately took the phone as Atul strolled away, "Hello, Riddhima bete, kya hua? Kahan se bol rahi ho? Tum theek to ho na?"

"Relax uncle, main ghar pe hu, bas abhi pahunchi hu. Maine ye batane ke liye phone kiya hai ki Armaan sir abhi yahan se nikle hain. Wo directly Ariport pahunch jayenge. Aap unki dadi ko inform kar dena."

"Armaan tujhe mil gaya?" he asked with surprise.

"Ji haan."

"Kahan? Kahan mila tujhe wo?"

"Blue Night, ya Blue Dreams... aise kuch tha. Usi Disco mein." She shrugged.

"Blue Dreams Disco mein? Wo wahan kya kar raha tha?"

"Mujhe kya pata?" she replied unsurely, "Wo apni kuch friends ke saath the wahan... shayad."

"Aur tune use convince bhi kar liya?" he asked surprisingly.

"Ji, thodi mushkil hui par kar liya." she chuckled victoriously.

Then he remembered something, "Tu kahan hai ab, ghar kaise pahunchi?"

"Uncle, maine bataya na, main ghar pe hu. Aur Armaan sir ne mujhe drop kiya. Bas abhi 15 minute pahle to nikle hain wo yahan se Airport ke liye."

"Armaan ne tujhe drop kiya?" he asked unbelievingly glancing towards Aarti and Dadi who were standing a little away from him.

"Haan Uncle." Riddhima nodded yes on the other side.

"To Armaan directly Ariport aa raha hai?" Omang was ecstatic hearing that. "Sach mein?"

"Hmm..." she shook her head again.

"Thanks bete, thanks a lot. Tu nahi jaanti tune mera kitna bada kaam kiya hai. Thanks a lot." "Its ok uncle, bas mujhe thoda ye dar hai ki kahin unki flight miss na ho jaye, I mean wo abhi yahan se nikle hain, flight 9:50pm ki hai and its almost 9:45pm now. Pata nahi wo time se pahunchenge ya nahi..." she said unsurely.

Omang smiled again "Uski chinta tu mat kar. Lagta hai bhagwaan bhi aaj yahi chahte hain ki wo apni manzil pe har haalat mein pahunche."

"Kya matlab?" she asked.

"Uski flight delay ho gayi hai. Abhi thodi der pahle ek flight attendant ne bataya ki kuch technical problem resolve karne mein thoda time lag gaya isliye flight 25 minute delay ho gayi hai. Aur main Armaan ki driving ko achchi tarah se jaanta hu, agar flight delay nahi bhi hui hoti, tab bhi wo yahan time se pahunch jata. Mushkil kaam to use convince karna tha, jo tune kar diya." He informed while praising her work along.

"Thank god." She breathed out relievingly placing her hand over her heart. "Main to dar rahi thi ki kahin unki flight miss ho gayi to aapko unki dadi se daant na pade." She chuckled.

"Dadi se daant? Lekin ky..." he got interrupted hearing Atul's voice. "Riddhima bete, lagta hai Armaan aa gaya hai, mujhe ab jana hai. Main tumse baad mein baat karta hu... Ok... Good Night." He closed the call hurriedly.

"Good night uncle." She smiled back and placed the receiver down.

Then she thought, Armaan sir wahan pahunch gaye? What does that mean? Armaan sir was to go to the Airport, and Omang uncle should be at his home... Then how come they are with each other at this time? Is that coz instead of going Airport Armaan sir has gone to Omang sir's house to scold him. Oh god! What did I do? I shouldnt have taken Omang Uncle's name.

Her brain was so occupied with ideas that it didn't even hit her that Omang has just told her about a Flight Attendant informing them the reason for its delay.

She heard Shashank calling her "Riddhima beta... khana lag gaya hai."

"Aayi papa." She replied and walked back to the dining table.

Hi Friends 😊. I know i am late again. Sorry about that, i was busy. So here is another one for you all. Thanks again to all of you who read and commented; and to those as well who didnt. Friends, unfortunately i may not be able to send PMs from next episode onwards coz as you can see i am unable to keep up with the pace of the episodes. I will try to send PMs to those, who are the regular respoders, but i cant promise that. Please fogive me for that.

And one important thing, i mean it may not be for you all, but it is for me. I am dedicating this episode to my mother. It was her Birthday yesterday. I love you mom πŸ€—.

j&b84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi aimee, wish a very happy new year, yar in the last part there was no armaan nt fair, i think the guy ridz saw is armaan i can't wait to see his reaction to see ridz there in the disco. ridz boyfriend is so cute and sweet, i have  the feeling tt armaan will cm to know tt ridz hv a boy friend before and he i will go mad... as y he did not let ridz know tt he love her ( this is my guess) but knowing  u, their may be some other twist waiting for us......
Previous
1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 109
Next