Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: karanshraddha4

lovingg the ff:)

pleasee bring AR together soon
and pm me as well:)

Originally posted by: karanshraddha4

Finallyy read your whole FF

and seriously it is by far one of the most AAMAZING FF'S on IF:)
i felt soo good reading itt..reallyy:) Thanks a lot for the appreciation dear... and welcome to this FF...
sooo...got lots to say about the stryy...

First, i love AR's bickering, they're just meant to be seriously..from young age till now even when they dont tlk about..and armaan ignoring her..and tink she has a bf..aweehh man:( hes soo sadd noww, and it hurts to see him like that, hes past has been terribly bad with mansi and himangii but im glad HE FOUND RIDDHIMA:) and though he's in denial, deep inside he noes he LOVES HER ALOT! so YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and hes such a good peron in this ff, not a casanova typee..very straightforwards, caring, nice, gentlemen likee..and JUST PERFECTTOOOOOO:) LOVE ARMAAN...and hes def. a TRUE SUPERMAN:) Woah, you really have summarised it in such a short length. I can see, you have read it wil so interest... And you are right, Armaan isnt a casanova in my story. Instead he is a completely opposite. A total family man...

Now, moving onto riddhima, well shes soo INNOCENT in this:) very pure and sweet and TRULY A BABYY just like they call her:) and shes soo childlike, yet i still feel that armaan's feelings for her are stronger than hers, maybe because shes wrking under him but she def. can fight against him hahah! LOVE THEIR FIGHTS,, and loved their balcony jumping part and everyitingg:) Yep, Riddhima is a pure girl. She is one soul who doesnt know much about social culture. Her world revolves round her family and close friends.

and hmmmm soo they're whole family noes and they've agreed, but man when will armaan and riddhima agree..I HOPE SOON:d:d:d:..and i really want them to find out that they were connected when they were 14-15 year old, like at that ashram and also how they met the first time, those green eyes armaan saw at hotel regan...CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW CAN UNREVEALS:) Everything will be taken care of... I promise.  andd also, riddhima's boyfriend is vibhi soo cutee..i hope armaan finds out soon:) and also how they confess because it seems like riddhimas feelings for armaan arent as strong...loll Naah, its not so. But if you feel that way, i would rahter balme myself for that. Coz i have been focussing more on Armaan for the time, but Riddhima's POVs will also come into the picture. Its just that she isnt a girl who understands feeling like love...

now other characters, I LOVE ALL OF THEM

atul-anjali..veryy sweet and vaibhaii is cutee:) and i hope they get another kid and i love them for brigniin in AR...atull especially:) They are the main force behind the conspiracies to bring AR together...πŸ˜†

rahul-muskkii...FUNNY AND LOVABLE AS ALWAIS:) muskki''s pregnant, but still shes the punjabiann kuddii haha! and yash iss soo adorbalee! They are a little lesser crazy, but important support to the whole lot... And you are right, Muskaan is the same Punjabi kudi.

VIBBHI AND YASH ARE CUTE...they were the first ones to actually tink about SUPERMAN AND ANGEL TOGETHER..:D smart kids! Yep they are. Sharp kids huh...

and everyone elseee followsss....i can go on on on and on but yu'd get bored LOL
so agen, AWESOME FF AND IM LOVING YOUR WRITING!
continuee ASAP..and cantt waitt to see how the stry unfolds:D
take careeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and add me to your PM list pleaseeeeeeeeeeee:) I will PM you. Hope you come back to comment again in future as well...
devu..xx

Originally posted by: navtinder

Hey Aimee, I know i am late on commenting but was really busy. Not a problem 😊...  I read the part though, and like always it was awesome.

I like how you pen down every character's emotions so well, thier feeling towards any given situation, it's awesome. Thanks for the appreciation dear.
Atul and Rahul are really good at acting but to be honest I never saw such a plan coming. It's kind of extreme but I know you must have planned on how it's going to work. Yeah, its kind of too melodramatic, but what to do, its Atul and Anjali we have in action here, not to forget Muskaan and Rahul playing as supporting agents. It has to be overly-melodramatic i supposeπŸ˜†... Just don't like armaan feeling guilty and so aloof, poor guy. Please make armaan happy and get him to know about ridhima's boyfriend, at least that will give him some peace. Hey, dont worry, i promise now his gloominess wont stay for long. Just a matter of another episode. But no matter how harsh the plan is, it will bring armaan and ridhima together, oh can't wait to see them in love. Of course they will be together. After all, all this drama had been plotted to bring them close, isnt it?
Please update next part soon, will be waiting

Love Navi

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

hi dear...

i have just finished reading ur ff...

n i must say u r a brilliant writer......

the way u described each n evrything is marvelous...

plzzz do continue...

i have added u to my buddy list...so plzzz acept it...

n pm me when u do the updates...

im eagerly waiting for it..............

Hi there...
Thanks for replying dear... I will send you PM next time. Hope you come back again to comment again...

Originally posted by: Riddss

heyyy dear,
awesome part

love
Riddss

Thanks for replying Riddss...

Originally posted by: nidz n

yeah plzzz update soon....ur ff z tooo addictive.....plzzzzzzzzzz continue it

Thanks for liking my FF dear... I will update soon.

Originally posted by: chahat_armaan

hey i have been a silent reaader

bt pls updats soon
ur FF is amazing I LOVE IT

want 2 see AR together asap

thanx

chahat

Thanks for the reply Chahat... I am glad you liekd my Story...

Thanks for replying Sujata...

Originally posted by: Suvarna....

I have not been here for last two updates. Liked both the parts and will be back soon.

No Problem Suvarna...

Namita ?

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi2

heyaa  hi aimme di kaise hoo Main to theek hi hu yaar... Tum sunao, dekh rahi hu tumhaare morche to phir se chalu ho gaye hai...

aap bahut achee hoo i knew that allready bas aisee hi poocha the hehe , chalo in any case loo main aa hii gayye with my reply  well well , first meraa plan tha kli now as its allready page 148 , to meraa part per reply to next link per hi karunge but then i didn't had a choice hehe , aapne next link create kiyya nahi and now i have to leave for 2 days, exam hai naa πŸ˜• , soo sochaa jaate jaate aapko hi ek surprise de duu reply karkee ,πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ , Maine jaan bujh kar nahi banaya tha naya link. Pata tha mujhe ki tum log wahan bhi shuru ho jaoge. Yahan kam spaced bacha hai, ye sochke shayad apne morche ko thoda delay kar do. Par nahi, tum logon ne to phir bhi apna kaam chalu rakha hai...

dii i knew main great huu , per thode late huu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , well late hue to kya aa to gayye ...😊...

chaloo chaloo withoit wasting more time , lets move further hehe , well as for part 70 , main aur kuch nahi keh sakte bas ye ki dii aap bhi great hoo and jalebii ki taraah straight hoo πŸ˜† , Kya? Jalebi ki tarah straight😲 πŸ˜†? i mean for god sake ye kya extreme , noo noo theek word nahi hooga , i mean kya disastrous hmm actually kya weird , i don't knew mujhe koi name mill nahi rahha hai uskee liyye , per seriously never in my wildest dreams i thought you can have a plan like this , lol's , tabhi aap wild aimme hoo , kuch bhi kar saktee hoo hai naa πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Hmm, to tumhe mera secret pata chal hi gaya πŸ˜†...

well coming to part from start hyeee atul was surely a bechaara
and others as well kitne upset the with armaan not seeing that packet awww AwwConfused πŸ˜›...

hmm next part was again fun lol's, atul ne rahul ko kahaa ki riddhima packet dekh naa lee and they both r too much despite of ki uska solution karre they started there stupid acts lol's too good Kya karein wo bhi to tumhaari tarah aadat se majbur hain πŸ˜ƒ...

well in any case how intelligent of staff hehe finally the ladies stopped riddhima for what like 3 hours lord , ye girls bhi naa kitna chat karte hai hehe πŸ˜‰ ab aap kahongee look who is talking hai naa πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Of course, LOOK WHOZ TALKING 😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well great haa , armaan to tha hii nahi office mein to riddhima bechaare bach gayye hai naa hehe  , warna she was actually 3 hours late lol's Chalo atleast is baar to Riddhima bach gayi, uski bekaar ki daant khaane se...

and then padda atom bomb , lol's , dii aapka ye plan usse kahhe kam nahi hai hmm , lord i don't believe this , they actually made this weird plan of blackmailing armaan to marry riddhima , buy showing there spme pictures like ahem ahem hehe , good haa , waise serve them right i think this is the best way out warnaa issi kamm mein to armaan kuch karengaa nahi hai naa 
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Correct, Ab humaare hero-heroine to kuchh karte nahi, to dusro ko hi unhe dhakka dena padega na. And what else could be better than 'Emotional Blackmailing'... Tum log to humesha mujhpe ye trick use karte rahte hoConfused...πŸ˜ƒ

lol's atul kitna achaa actor hai can readily see that , at time when armaan and atul were there and he showing the face like awww , what acting haa  πŸ˜† Haan, he is a panther disguised as deer i guess πŸ˜‰...

and lol's armaan ka reaction was like out of the world , ghatiyaa cheap , burra plan hai unka and bechaara armaan is trapped lol's , atul hatss of , saare baatien itane patiently kar rahha hai hehe , jaise ki main to bahut shareef bachaa huu , and duniyaa mein kya hoota hai mujhe to patta hi nahi  hehe , hai naa πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bilkul, jaise maine kaha, uske sharafat ke burke ke neeche ek kamaal ka shaitaani actor jo chhupa hai πŸ˜ƒ...

hyeee raam , atul was like trapping armaan badly and getting the truth out hehe i loved atul armaan chat a lot
lol's , then armaan ka gussa too good , hyeee loved him , koi gusse mein bhi kitna cute lagta hai ,  hai naa 😳😳

"Come on Bhai... Tu ye sab dekhne ke baad bhi mujhe shaant rahne ke liye kah raha hai? Tu shaant rah sakta hai, lekin main nahi. Ye meri Riddhima ki izzat ka sawaal hai..."

"MERE RIDDHIMA" , hyeeeeeee lord that was the best , and hearing this atul was like soo tempted to laugh and jump but kuch nahi kar paaya bechaare , ke dil ke armaan dil mein hii reh gaayee , kyonki abhi saamne doosre armaan the , unhe aage ye armaan bayaan karne see , bahut saare armaan choor choor hoo sakte hai ,  wow kitna armaano waala thought hai , hai na dii πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ per per , armaan to atul ke paas tha naa , soo he was not able to show his temptation per mere saamne thode na tha armaan , maine to literary jumping ki hmm πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hey bhagwaan, kitne Armaan hain tumhaare... Mujhe wo gana yaad dila diya - Kitne Armaan-maan-maan-maan-maan, jaage tere waaste soniye... all day-all night, mujhe yaad sataye teri... usmein bhi bhot saara Armaan tha πŸ˜†

ohh hoo , i wonder atul itana intelligent kaise hoo gayya hmm , i mean good haa , bahut achee se situation handle kare atul ne , mking armaan not to hire that detective and then calming him lord too good Arey plan to Anjali ka tha, Atul ne bas implement kiya hai yaar. But he is good actor, isnt it?

hyee rahul ki entry , oh my god , main to flat hoo gayye us entry per πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ,kitne unsensible tareeke se work kar rahhe the πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lord this was too much , even rahul brought the same packet , bechaara armaan uskaa reaction ab to dekhnee layak tha , poor he was soo horrified Rahul was an immediate extra push to implement the plan. Warna Armaan ne to phir se aur dus saal laga dene the, react karne mein...

and rahul ki acting bhi too good , isse jyada bechaare armaan ko aur embarrass nahi kar sakte the voo
and they both were grinning ion armaan's back too bad haa , mere pyaare armaan ko itana pareshaan karke they r lauging 😑 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , gussa bhi kya huu , they r doing it for our ar only too no matter , chaloo chalta hai hehe Haan, gussa ata bhi hai, par kar bhi nahi sakte. Lets see how will Armaan react when he gets to know the complete truth... someday...

per ek baat , ye saare pictures aisee  i mean itane reserch ki sab logo ne in pictures ke liyye hai naa, hehe kya idea hai , and moreover kitnee mehnat ki gayye ki saare moments ko perfect tareeke se capture kiyya , soo that they can be presented like this i must tell haa , intelligent planning hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Remember, Atul-Rahul ka baar-baar bahaane se Armaan-Riddhima ko saath rakhna, unke staff ka AR pe nazar rakhna, kabhi-kabhi unka peecha bhi karna... ye sab usi ka nateeja hai.

hmm loved rahul atul dramma , kitne drambaaj hai , bechaara meraa armaan , kitna guilty hoo rahha tha , and still thinking only about riddhima and her image , lord kya hai yaar , armaan cheez kya hai , i mean aise products kahha bantee hai ab , batta doo i want one for mee 😳😳😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aimee Manufacturing Company, aur kahaan? Tumhi ne to bataya tha mujhe bhi. Itni jaldi bhul gayiπŸ˜†...

chaloo chaloo , bahut hue mere bakwaas , you knew this was best plan i ever saw hehe , ab mujhe aage padna hai , and jaldi aage padna hai , Haan-haan, update ke liye morche to tum sabse pahle nikalti ho, par comment humesha late-lateef hota hai tumhara 😊... Par koi nahi, tumhaare comments padh ke mera mood achchha ho jata hai πŸ˜ƒ.

to its better ki aap jaldi update de doo mujhe i can't wait much allready bahut wait hoo gayya hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

love you lots dii take care and hmm , noo thanks at all for the pm
πŸ˜†

love you
simi the shaitaan of your life 😈😈

πŸ˜†

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess52

hey sweety

whn u going to update?????
update
updatee
updateee
updateeee
updateeeee
updateeeeee
updateeeeeee
updateeeeeeee
updateeeeeeeee
updateeeeeeeeee
updateeeeeeeeeee
updateeeeeeeeeeee
updateeeeeeeeeeeee
updateeeeeeeeeeeeee

heaven kaha hain tu yaaar ....aja...morche ka time ho gaya hain its been quite a time our late lateef hasnt updated

Habs, ye kya hai? to ye infection tumhne failaya is baar... huh...πŸ˜†

oye saare pages end mat karr

AIMME DI NE ABHI SABKOO REPLY BHI DENE HONGEE YAHAA HAI NAA

Jai ho Simi Shaitaan... shukra hai is baar to tumne is baar thoda socha...

Originally posted by: arluver15

yaa right simi i think we shud not do the hala bole right now...as is she wud need space to coment on every's coment...

Thanks Nruti... 

Originally posted by: HeAvEnS

GIRLFRIEND ...

ISS BAAR PART JALDI UPDATE KARDO ....PLEASE

Arey yaar Heaven, karti hu na...

Do let us know Aimee if you want us to fill remaining two pages as well and we can do the honours. Please please please update soon.

Wo to tum logon ne pahle hi bhar diye hain. Ab aur kya bacha hai...

yaar bass karroo

all of you , you already made it till page 149

aimee di ko reply karne ke liyye space to de dete πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh ok , now finally noo more morchaa here , bas karoo noo more here

MORCHA MAKING IS BANNED HERE πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AND

aimee dii maine apna reply post kar diyya hai part per , i knew i knew late hi sahhe per kar hii diyya, on page 148 , doo look over that

and aap jaldi se aakar update kar doo warnaa aap yahaa to kuch au kar nahi paayengee , ye link to aise hio fill hoo jaayengaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise maine abhi ke liyye bol to diyya hai , as if mere koi sunne waala hai hmm πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

per still , mere taraf see main koi morcha nahi nikaalnee waale , waise bhi mere paas time bhi nahi hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kya karuu , studies mein itane busy hoon hehe

chaloo abhi maine keh too diyya , hope sab mere baat maane

NO MORE MORCHA HERE πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Lo Ab Choron ne kabse chaukidaari shuru kar di? Ye rayta tuhara hi pahilaya hua hai.

Originally posted by: princess52

oii simmm
tu bhi chup chap hum ko join kar le
kyun ke hum ye morcha bund nahi karege
bohat hogaya dono di
bhag gaye hain

Baap Re Habs, Kabhi-kabhi to Simi thodi sharaafat dikhaati hai... Kyun use aur ek mauka de rahi ho...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Hello_01

dii app kb update kaoge itsss quite alot of days and i m waiting for it

plzzz udate soooonn 🀒

I will update very soon dear...

Originally posted by: Suvarna....

Naa jane tum kab aaoge. Yaar - DMG mein bhi AR saath nahi hai ... atleast yahan toh unhe jaldi se milvao. One way is to update the part :P

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update karo na.

I can see you too are enjoying this morcha these days Suvarna...

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Thanks to all those who pressed the Like button in support of Episode 70 -

rtjks
sisgeo
nidz n
sasya
sasik
stonex
simi2
Meghzz
-Amby-

I am gonna be updating Next Episode on the new thread in a while... Please dont forget to read and comment...

Love you all...
funkybratz thumbnail
i love your ff... please add me in ur pm list.