Frequent Posters

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: luvkaranmadly

res

edited

hellooooooooooooooooooooooo😊
Hi Archu (hope you dont mine me calling you Archu 😊)

well sorry for being late

hmmmmmm i m first one to reserve although not to comment......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
koi baat nahi yaar, hota hai kabhi-kabhi πŸ˜ƒ

well do you seriously want me comment
but honestly i dont know any word or rather havnt read or found any word in dictionary which can describe my feeling for ths ff................
for example
i cant say its good bcoz its best ......
i cant say its awesome bcoz its stupendious........
it is full of emotions which i cherish the most............while reading this ff............
ok abt d part............
Aww, thanks for soooo many compliments yaar.
But whatever 'Mere Apne' is, thats just coz of the readers like you and many other friends of mine on IF...

i very well agree with those sweet devils bcoz wht thier parents coulnt understood .......thy said it......... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hmm, Bachchhe bhot chaalu hote hain aajkal.
Gen X ke processor ke saath jo paida hote hain...πŸ˜†

i hope ammy soon realizes his feeling before its too late.......
i know u will do tht only........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Aah, dont worry...
chalo continue soon..........
tc you too 😊

with luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 14 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidha1983

Hi Aimee! Hi Nidha 😊
How ru! I wish u r gud....

woah what an update Armaan is thinking its Atul who helped her but soon come to knoe its Ridhima Err, he doesnt know yet, but he will find out later... but whoes phone call which make him angry paka Vaibhav hoga as he call her girlfriend and she stored her number as boyfriend You will know that soon πŸ˜‰. but Armaan knows vaibhav's number or not confusing Hwaa, are you trying to dig me to reveal the name of this caller? Very smart Nidha, i almost fell in your trap πŸ˜ƒ.  and den again listen her conversation that i can understand what we use to tease each other and he take it in wrong way Ye sab next few episodes mein clarify ho jayega. Dont worry...  but i m soo happy yaar tuna meri wish puri kar di kids na idea suggest kia AR marriage cool luv u Wo to karni hi thi. After all'Mere Apne' is still going, just coz of the readers like you πŸ˜ƒ. waseh i m waiting for Gud news u know what i m saying rocking update sorry last time reply karna bhol gayi I have already given you that good news 😳, havent i? 😊 plz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

With Luv: ~
Nidha
Thanks for the cute goodies...😊

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 14 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunainaTM007

*and.. and here comes my reserve !!!...

hoping to be back soon-ish ;) * ...😊...

*edited*

Heyyyyyyyyy Aimee !!! :D Hi Sunaina 😊

the update was awesome, fabulous, beautiful and amazing and much more !!.. loved reading it tons !! :)  it was sooooo cute !!... Aww, thanks yaar

atul teasing armaan and armaan gazing at riddhima and her cute kiddish antics bringing a smile to his face... him getting jealous of this mysterious caller with whom riddhima seems much at ease... i'm sort of guessing its muski or rahul !!.. but hope the caller's identity is revealed sooon :) cant take in the suspence any longer :D Mmmm, can i kind of keep it a secret for now? I know it must be bothering you, but it will be revealed when time comes. Promise... armaan's cold and distant behaviour thereafter...his saddness and glum nature...awww...poor guy.atleast spare him the heart-ache...please reveal the caller's identity sooooooooooooon ;) ;) I will do that soon. Even i cant see him in pain. Lekin dusro ko itna pareshaan liya hai usne, thoda use bhi hone do ab πŸ˜†... riddhima getting excited abt going to the river-side and the close moment between AR..and armaan recalling the meet with the green-eyed girl loong back !! yayyyyy..he finally realised !! :) :) See, he didnt forget πŸ˜ƒ. Humaare buddhu ko kuch to yaad aya πŸ˜†... oh no..why couldnt she answer then and there :( and then again, him getting jealous and sad..atul purposing making them sit them together and then the riddhima sleeping on armaan's shoulder scene ..awww... that was really really very cute !!..armaan mesmerised again by her cuteness and simplicity !!..aww 😳Atul is doing all this just to uncheck all the doubts that may arise in future... He wants to be 100% sure about everything.

their journey back and the days thereafter were described really really well !!..riddhima narrating her trip to everyone with childlike enthusiasm and excitement !! :) I dont know whether this is good or bad, but few years back, i used to do the same πŸ˜›. armaan stealing glances at her but then again getting sad and shutting himself up and not talking to anyone and becoming sort of reserved once again... hope he overcomes this attitude...afterall u cant run away from certain feelings, however hard u try !! :) Bingo... Absolutely correct...

the boys : vaibhav and yash were sooooooooo very cute.. loved their innocent talks... yash getting upset at the news of ridddhima's marriage and planning to save his Bua..vaibhav's comment abt his dad was adorable :) and atul reaction was soooooo cute !! :D could soo imagine the scene... See, i told you na, that these boys will do something to make people realize what they are missing on... then vaibhav telling that armaan could save the day and them planning on AR's marriage.. and deciding that it would be the best option !!.. awww... they are way toooooooo adorable !!!! loved them.. their talks leaving a shocked and dumbstruck Atul-anji ... The reason, why they are shocked, will be explained in next episode... their thoughts abt AR together and then the silent convos between them ending ever so often at armaan ...armaan being worried abt this silence and deciding to check on them ! ..aww.. he loves his family a lot !! :D Yep he does. Its 'Mere (His) Apne' after all πŸ˜ƒ

overall, a great update aimee !!..loved it ! :D Thanks again
thanks for the pm !!...
continue sooooooooooooooooooooon !! :) :)

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: hnisha

reserved edited---

Hey Aimee.. I know u r angry dat i am editing my comment very late.. Nahi hona chahiye kya?😑 but main nidha jaisi to nahi hoon na.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†jab tera update hone vala hota hain tab aake fatafat comment maarti hain vo.. uski kaan zaroor keechna ok..shhh secret hain kisise kehna nahi ok..πŸ˜‰Kahungi to nahi kisi ko bhi, lekin yahaan Nidha kahaan se aa gayi? Uske kaan kheenchne ki bajaaye kaan to mujhe tumhaare kheenchne chaahiye... Late to tum hoti ho na...πŸ˜ƒ Lekin main is baar hairaan tumse hu, kyunki is baar tum late nahi ho πŸ˜†...

coming to your part.. vowww is just i can say.. coz atleast the small kids made AA realise about AR marriage.. itne din se jaasoosi kar rahe the lekin unke dimaag mein ye baat aayi hi nahi..huh.. I love the kids for this.πŸ˜›Kids are always amazing. Unknowingly, they will say the right things, at the right place, at the right time... Thats what Yash-Vaibhav did here...

Aimee.. R u doing MBA? coz u explain the business issues very well... Arey tujhe kaise pata? 😲... LOL, actually i am en engineer by profession. Itne saal ho gaye industry mein kaam karte, itni knowledge to ho hi gayi hai ab. Waise, i just started doing my MBA as well πŸ˜ƒ

Armaan ko bolo jealous hote hi rahe.. aur kuch na kare..πŸ˜• He is slow battery i guess πŸ˜†

Yes Yes he was about to realise her eyes.. but this stupid phone.. Phones ko sideline karna chahiye naii.. its the biggest disadvantage of using it.😲😑Correct πŸ˜ƒ

hahahaha.. Wat bechare AR know, wat they r going to face within few episodes.. lolz.. mazaa aayega.. but u plss keep this flow ok.. aage badte hi jaana har episode mein.. otherwise i will , i will donno kya karungi lekin kuch to karungi. Arey baba rey, dhamki?😲. Darati kyun hai yaar, i will keep it in mind. πŸ˜† Dont worry, next few episodes are gonna bring in confrontations and some big decisions in regards to their relationship...

The part was very good.. i enjoyed reading it. Thanks to you too...

Thanks for the PM
Take care
Byee
NishaπŸ˜›

searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeAvEnS

helllo ammie

hope ur fine as good as i am
e
welll kab plan hai lkne ka
part was amzing aur
loved how that our litt;e champs has given sense too their parents
hope soonn they relieaze and
simi tere haath nahi dukhte
baap re itna bada

heyaa heavens ,
kya karuu yaar haath to bahut dukhtee hai , per karru kya jab bhi aimee ke part padte hu to emotionsd itane phoot phoot kar bahar aate rehte hai , ki bas patta hi nahi chalta and mainn likhtee jaate hu ,

kya hai naa main bhaavnaao mein beh  jatte huu πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

aree yaar aimee update kar do naa , kar do naa , i m soo so waiting for that hmm
love you too
simi

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu1610

Aimeee yaar nice update... Thanks dear... love her little gestures ,her caring nature...

love Armaan's possessiveness,his cute smile to see her kiddish behaviour,but why he is irritated..Its related to vivek or some one elseπŸ˜•If i m right its Vivek nd she was talking to him comfortably nd had never known to his intentions but again why he didn't stop her..........donno ❓Mmm, i will take care of that. Right now, i am keeping it a secret... Sorry...
Vaibav nd yash r too gud....really some time elder took ages to realize the 'TRUTH' .but how simply kids save her bua!!!!!! Yeah, Kids know better than Elders, what to do...πŸ˜ƒ
Aimee plz try to move this faster ,still both r not clear about their thoughts....confession to door ki baat hai.......πŸ˜•Next few episodes are going to push it further. There are confrontations coming up in them...
labon ki hasi tere nam kar denge
har khushi tujh par qurban kar denge
jis din hogi kami mere pyaar mein
zindagi ko maut ke naam kar denge
Wow, this is a good one
thanks for pm.
love
ritu

P.S. - Yaar, the news you just gave me regarding KSG on DMG, has made me sooooooo happy. You are such a sweetheart. Thanks a lot... Love Yaa...

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi2

heyaa heavens ,
kya karuu yaar haath to bahut dukhtee hai , per karru kya jab bhi aimee ke part padte hu to emotionsd itane phoot phoot kar bahar aate rehte hai , ki bas patta hi nahi chalta and mainn likhtee jaate hu ,

kya hai naa main bhaavnaao mein beh  jatte huu πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

aree yaar aimee update kar do naa , kar do naa , i m soo so waiting for that hmm
love you too
simi

Simi-Shaitaan, tujhe bilkul chain nahi hai na...πŸ˜†
Chal, dont worry, i will update by tonight. Maybe in next 2-3 hours. BUT DONT reserve the space in advance. Yaar, mujhe reply to karne do logon ke comment pe...😊
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonakap1

Hey Aimee!

So sorry could not comment on the earlier update. Got tied up in some family situation, Won't happen again. :)  Arey koi baat nahi...

Now getting to the present update'Gr8 part. I am so loving this jealous and confused Armaan. Looks like it is not going to be long before he confides into Atul or Anjali and finally the penny will drop. Yep, something is very close now... Lets see what happens...

Par who is this mysterious caller. The suspense is killing. Jaldi parda uthao. Also, get rid of this moti woman soon. Mmm, abhi nahi, but i promise it will be revealed soon. And i am sure, you will like it when it does.

Just one thing yaar don't leave the events mid-way. Here I am referring to Hotel Registry card, you brought that up but never cleared what was written on it that had Armaan so zapped. Or will you be bringing that up in later episodes? Of course i will bring that back. Its just to create curiosity among my friends. In fact, the next episode will explain what exactly happened...

Now to the best part of this update'Yash and Vaibhav's conversation. These two are the cutest and the coolest. Kya solution dhunda hai apni problem ka. Lagta hai jo kaam abhi tak bade nahin kar paye who yeh dono kar layge. Hmm, humaare do Shaitaan jyada samajhdaar hain bado se to πŸ˜†

You have a long list of things to do Aimee: 1) Armaan confusion and realisation (Will be done later); 2) AA's realisation; 3) Ridz mystery caller (Mmm, a little later); 4) Baghofying the Moti Women (Wo to automatic ho jayega... you will know howπŸ˜‰...) 5) Hotel Registry card (Ho jayega, in Episode 64πŸ˜ƒ) etc. etc. Ye bhi ho jayenge πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

With so much to be done, the coming episodes are going to be rocking
I will try my best
Jaldi update karna

Hugs

Sona

searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wild.Aimee

Simi-Shaitaan, tujhe bilkul chain nahi hai na...πŸ˜†
Chal, dont worry, i will update by tonight. Maybe in next 2-3 hours. BUT DONT reserve the space in advance. Yaar, mujhe reply to karne do logon ke comment pe...😊

shaitaan !!!!!😲😲😲 main shaitaan 😭😭 

πŸ˜† aree yaar aap mujhe jo bhi kahoo , aaapka hakk hai , waise , mujhe chain bilkul bhi nahi hai , and main jaldi jaldi ruknee waalo mein se nahi huu ,

i want update , update , update , updateeeeeeeeeeeeee  

achaa achaa ok , i m not reserving in advance , i will like allwayus be the last reader to comment  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i knew bahut joote padengee is baar if i did this ,

waise maine saare parts per reply kar di diyya hai , late hi sahhe , you can give me the late lateef award if you want ok , hehe

ops sorry aapko to baake sabke messeges per reply karna tha naa , hehe , main kya karuu kabhi kabhi to aap darshan dete hai online ,aaj aapke green batte on the , warna hameesha to wahaa red light ko stop signal rehta hai hehe ,  aapse baate kare ka mann ho rahha tha , to comment kar diyya

love you
simi   
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilshangel

Hey dear just now i completed reading ur full ff. U r awesome writer.
U write it with every detail nd i feel as if all this is happening in real.
Ur ff is too good. Loved all the parts of it.
M eagerly waiting for next parts.
Do continue soon
nd pls add me in ur pm list. Would surely comment on every part.

Hi There... Thanks a lot for the compliment. It means a lot to me. Do reply in future as well. I would love to read your views on upcoming episodes as well... I will definitely PM you next time.

Originally posted by: Robin_M

nice part aimee! this mystery caller is ruining everything! keeps interrupting armaan and riddhimas moments! wonder who this caller could be, that has armaan so confused, angry, worried and jealous?!
the two boys have spoken what the adults could not! kids are like that, say straight away what they feel. it definitely has atul and anjali thinking!
great part, continue soon!

Hi Robin... I know you are very curious about the identity of this mysterious caller. And i know he is ruining their little moments. But right now, i think he is playing a catalyst for pushing Armaan closer towards his innermost feelings.  Yeah, you are right about Yash and Vaibhav have proven once again that, Kids are always one step ahead of their elders... Thanks for the reply... Edited by Wild.Aimee - 14 years ago