Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: cutie13

gr8 part

poor ridz i feel so bad for her in such young age she has to go tough alot
ooh armaan is falling for ridz sho cute lol
cont soon

Hi Cutie 😊
Riddhima did had painful and tough past.😕 Yes Armaan is getting attracted to Riddhima. Thanks for the reply. 

cont soon na.....getting reli bugged dear....
pls cont asap
craving 4 ur nxt part
luv u lts
crazy ashu 
EID MUBARAK!!

Hi Ashu, i am sorry dear. i will update soon.
And Eid Mubarak to you too. 😊

Originally posted by: kvn1983

"Salammmmmzzzzzz!!!
Phoolon ki har khili khushboo dey aap ko,
Suraj ki har kiran roshni dey aap ko,
Hum tou kuch deny kay qabil nahi,
Deny wala her khushi dey aap ko(AAMIN)
EID MUBARAKKK"

Hi Nidha... Eid Mubarak to you too sweetie. 😊
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: 12kaler

please update soon aimee can't wait and do surely remember to pm

thanx
xoxo
gursimer

Originally posted by: cute_unknown_fr

hey aimee di plz continue soon.......................

Originally posted by: rhama2

4 full days have past since u r last update!!
plz update soon!!

love:
aishwarya

Originally posted by: aishah02

aimee plzz continue soon

Hi Gursimer, Yogitha, Aishwarya, Aishah 😊
I am soooo sorry friends. I wasnt in the town for last few days, so didnt had much time to update. I came back few hours ago. I tried to login a few times, but never had enough time. A few things are left in the next Episode, as soon as i finish them, i will post it. I will try my best to do that.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Hi Friends 😊
I am sorry to be late, but
a Belated Eid Mubarak to you all.
I will be posting next episode very soon.
Edited by Wild.Aimee - 15 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

EPISODE FORTY-ONE

Wait?... He sat straight. Since when did she start doing that? Its my private zone and nobody is allowed to enter there without MY permission... OK... He scolded his own wandering thoughts again for its disobedient behavior.

"Armaan you really need to do something to get out this mess. You are going all crazy. Find a way to... to keep away." He muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima knocked the door several times, but didnt get any response. She knew he was inside; Atul has called her a minute ago and told her to give him some files to study. But why wasnt he responding? She has been knocking door and pressing the entry button for his permission for like 15 minutes now.

She shrugged; maybe he has gone to the lavatory or something. But what is taking him so long? It doesnt take more than 5 minutes to finish up ones important job in there. But then anything can happen with Mr.Irritating Malik, she thought. Maybe he is busy annoying those bathroom walls inside with his stupid sense of humor, she chuckled.

After a number of futile attempts and not getting any response she felt frustrated. So finally she inserted her card in slit of the security lock and entered his office.

She walked in his cabin, fixing the files in her arms and stood in front of his desk only to find him sitting in his chair and muttering something to himself. She narrowed her eyes. What is he doing? Looks like he is talking to someone. But, who is he talking to? She looked around, there is nobody present here.

Then stretched a bit in order to peep beneath his table where he seems to be looking at the moment. She couldnt see anything. Who is it? Is it somebody on his phone? No, his phone is lying on the other side on the table. Is he talking to the furniture? NAAAA... How is that possible. So, is he talking to himself? Is he gone insane or what?

Forgetful guy has been behaving so weirdly ever since morning. Well... Why should I care, she shrugged. Rolling her eyes she slapped the files on the table deliberately making a loud sound.

Armaan jerked out of his discussion with himself. He looked at her puzzled. She signaled towards the files. "What?" he asked.

"The files." She stated.

"Files?" he looked down. But then saw her standing with a look which said are-you-done-with your-stupid-act, so in order to hide his embarrassment he added "Dont you think you should have knocked before barging into my heart?"

"What?" she asked looking at him implausibly.

Armaan didnt realize what he has just blurt out. So he repeated again "Knock..." he knocked the table as if demonstrating her the meaning of the word 'knock' "knock the door... werent you supposed to be doing that before entering?"

She gritted her teeth smiling forcibly"I know what is the meaning of KNOCK... and I also know I have to knock at the door before entering your cbin SIR..." she stressed "and for your kind information I did KNOCKED at the door. But I think 'you' have forgotten how to hear it... you better get a hearing aid for yourself before telling me knock-the-door-before-entering..." she mimicked. She slid the files in front of him "Atul sir has told me to hand over these files to you so that you can study them..." she informed and left the cabin leaving him in daze.

What did she say? I should get a hearing aid... Why? I am not a deaf. I can hear loud and clear. He put his fingers in his ear and shook them. Then he picked up the intercom and placed it on his ear. Hearing the dial tone, he sighed placing his hand over his heart. "Yes I can hear... Thank god." he leaned back in his chair. But this girl is making me go nuts. I need to do something. He thought clasping his hands together.

'STOP IT...'

He thought he heard somebody yell at him. So he looked around to find who it is, but saw none. He sat back only to hear the voice again.

'I am talking to you from inside your body you idiot...'

Armaan looked down at himself. From inside myself? "Hey who are you?"

'Your brain, which you are barely using now a days.'

"Oh... so whats your story... MY BRAIN." He asked irritably.

'Well, you always tell me that I need to do something... I need to do something... but never have you tried to do anything. Do you think you can work this way?' His mind questioned.

Armaan thought for a while, he was right. He has been just thinking but havent dont anything special or practical for last so many days. Most of his time has been taken by his work as usual, but there was something new as well. Whenever he is free his ES-PA has been keeping him busy some or the other ways.  

He said "No, this time, I will not ONLY say, but do something..." he smiled stupidly "Yes... soooo... first of all I need to change my surrounding. Lets see..." he checked his diary and then continued "Alright... Club Blue Dreams... I am coming. Wait for Armaan Malik to honor you tonight." He folded his arms at the back of his neck thinking about the Music and lights and girls who might be falling for his charm tonight.

But his plans were ruined when he got a call from Atul to tell him that he is invited for a business party of Shroffs tonight. Armaan sighed. He has to go to that boring party of Shroffs. Shroffs were their very old clients. It wasnt that he didnt like parties, but this was a business Party and at the moment he didnt feel like going to those types. But then what can he do?

It was ironical... even though he was the richest guy around... big business personality... a powerful guy who could turn the tables anytime and anyways he wants... but some things were uncontrollable for him as well. He isnt the one who prefers to spend time in enjoyment when work calls, however right now he was too occupied by Riddhima's thoughts and wanted something or maybe someone to distract his straying imaginations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rahul sat in his cabin thinking about his discussion with him 2 days ago. He was feeling so relieved as if a huge burden has been lifted off his shoulders. Talking to Armaan has definitely made him feel better. It has been over 13 years he was looking for someone to talk with, but never had he spoken to anyone about his fear. He thought people will laugh at him or call him a weak man to hold back such a baseless fear. But he couldnt help it. He loves his sister and the state he saw her in was more than shocking for him. He had seen her get frightened even by the sight of anything cruel. He never wanted to see her, the same again.

It was his fear and he has been living with it for so many years. He did tried to speak to some people, several times, but couldnt. He tried it with his parents, Muskaan, a few of his close friends and once even with Atul, but due to some or the other reason he never could gather the courage to speak.

Armaan was undoubtfully different. Even though he was his boss, but when he spoke to him about this, apart from a little initial hesitation he never felt any awkwardness or discomfort all though their conversation. Infact, the way Armaan heard him so patiently and supported him without interrupting or putting his own opinion onto things, helped him speak out the whole truth inhesitantly. He never felt the need to hide his emotions... not even tears... The way Armaan kept encouraging him to continue was very comforting and empathetic. Armaan's mere presence has been so assuring that it made so easy for him. It felt so good and buoyant after he finished up the story. He was off this emotional load now.

Rahul firstly didnt understand why he poured everything on Armaan. He had never thought that he would talk about something so personal with his boss. Yes Armaan was his friend, yet he was also his boss. But now after talking to Armaan, Rahul has gotten even closer to him. Armaan 'was' his boss who was also a friend, but today he became a 'Friend' who is his boss too.

I could never talk with anyone about this, but why Armaan? Rahul thought again. Maybe, coz it was related to Riddhima... Maybe, coz Armaan's assurance sounded practical and the most trustworthy thing I have ever heard... Yes, rest of all also love Riddhima, but I am not sure if they can protect her from every trouble... Maybe my belief on Armaan has grown to new heights after what he has done for her and I know that he 'CAN' protect her from everything...

Or... Is that coz I feel Armaan is the right person for her...???

Whatever it is, I feel carefree. Rahul sighed. I feel like my baby sister will always be happy with Armaan. But am I thinking too far? Yes I am... its not like they are in love or about to marry each other. Riddhima is still a kid at mind and heart... she still dont understand anything about love or these types of feelings. But Armaan is such a wonderful personality. Nobody can resist him and Riddhima may fall for him someday if Armaan considers her that way. Riddhima is also the sweetest angel, just like Armaan even she cant be resisted, and anyone can fall in love with her too. So she is not a big problem.

But what about Armaan? I dont know if Armaan feel for her... oh, forget about feelings, I dont know if he even considers her for such things. They are always bickering and almost fighting. Looking at them, its clear that if Armaan wasnt Riddhima's boss, she would do something stupid. Armaan has also never shown any such interest in her. He has just saved her. He would have done the same for a stranger too. He is a true gentleman. He did same for Naazneen bhabhi as well, then why am I building hopes?

I shouldnt foster any such hope which breaks my heart if it remained dissatisfied. And not only my, it may hurt other's feelings as well.

I think I should divert my mind from these tempting thoughts of seeing Armaan and Riddhima as a couple. Armaan is a smart man... he has the capability to read a person's mind. What if he senses what am I thinking about him and Riddhima?

No... he has already done so much for us and it would be unfair to expect more. He is also human and I dont want him to feel forced into a relationship just coz my heart and mind is so desperately busy building hopes. I know he will feel awkward and it would be very embarrassing for him to say 'no' to this relationship in case if this issue comes into picture. I cant do this to him... and to Riddhima. I will stick to my earlier decision to leave everything on time and destiny. I wont say or do anything... Rahul decided leaving it on fate.

But Armaan's word kept ringing in his mind. His words of assurance "I will always be there to support..." played in his heart umpteenth times. Rahul smiled thinking about his assurance. Those words of assurance made him feel so much at peace. He knew they were not ONLY words, they were actually a guarantee of Riddhima's safety.

At the same time his brain was too busy with another thing Armaan had told him. He needs to tell everything to Riddhima. But how? How was he supposed to tell her everything? He didnt knew how he will do it, but knew that he HAS to do it.

He got up abruptly from his seat and left his cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima sat in her chair thinking about last few days. Last 3 days have been quite hectic for her. The pending work of 3 days when she was on leave has taken all her time. Even though she was on leave for three days, but yet it didnt give her time to rest. Minnie has been dragging her from one place to the other. She was very excited about her engagement and Riddhima couldnt say 'no' to her.

Now that Riddhima almost finished her work, she decided to relax for a while. Her head felt heavy, just the way it was feeling 6 days ago when she got up in the morning and Minnie dragged her for her crazy shopping. She has been feeling a little tired since that day. Yes she was tired a day earlier to it as well, but it was only coz of her work. But ever since that morning, she felt as if her throat droughting a lot and her body have started aching just after a little amount of work. She sighed lazily, maybe she is thing a lot about this.

She pressed her temple and tried to relax.

She closed her eyes while slipping into her seat. It has been only a few minutes when she felt someone shouting at her. She looked up and saw Armaan standing in front of her. He was leaning over and pulling her hand to drag her out of her seat. She was trying to free herself from his stanch grip. He was telling her not to go inside. But why was he saying so?

She didnt understand what was going on. She came with her ex-boss Vivek to his house for some important work. What was the problem in it? Why was Armaan not happy with the fact that she came over to Vivek's place? Why was he saying that he dont want her to be there?

She must be working for Armaan, but her duty hours were over and as far as she remember she never signed any papers which said she cant meet her ex-employer in her free times. She is not leaking any business secrets... Or does he doubt her that she will?

Riddhima shifted in her seat a little restlessly. Then she felt something rough under her legs and neck. It looked like she was hanging in the air or lying on some cold and rough iron frame which was hurting her. She wiggled in her seat again. It didnt feel nice. The roughness was digging into her skin. She felt like slapping it away from her body, but then again, why couldnt she? She wanted to get rid of it... immediately... but she felt helpless.

A few moments later she felt relaxed. Then she turned her head on the other side.

Now, she felt something strong but yet very soft under her head. It felt like a soft cloth covering a smooth cushion. She smiled in her sleep. She wanted to hug that comfortable cushion just the way she does with her pillows on her bed every night.

She heard something hammering in her ear... like a light Rhythmic drum beat... it sounded so homely. She adjusted her head on the cushion once again digging deep into it. A deep fragrance was mixing with her breath. What was that? Why does it feel so good? It seems gripping her soul. What exactly is that fragrance? She tried to decipher but couldnt.

Then again she felt something possessively wrapped around her body... something which trickled her. It wasnt anything like the earlier thing which made her feel bad. This time it was stronger, but yet very safe. It wasnt hurting her, in fact she felt home, secure and contented. What is this? She frowned in her sleep.

Her day-dream was invaded by a knock on her door. She opened her eyes. It was Rahul. She smiled at him rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand. "Hi bhaiya"

"Busy thi kya?" He asked.

"Mhmmm... na... I was relaxing. I just finished my pending work."

"You look tired Riddhu." He saw a frown behind her smiling face.

"Kuch nahi bhaiya... Bas thoda kaam jyada tha."

"Ok..." Rahul looked at her. She still looked a little pale. Though she hadnt fallen ill or showed any bad symptoms due to drugs, but its effect was still visible on her face. Besides that, the workload has surely kept her mined and busy. He came to talk to her about the incident that took place a few days ago. But seeing her tired he didnt know whether to tell her everything right now or not. She didnt look in a condition where he would want to stress her anymore. But atleast he needed to know it what actually happened that day? He needed to know why did she go with Vivek? Maybe that will give him an idea what type of trick did Vivek played with her and so he can protect her in future.

"Riddhima... I need to talk to you about something." He started.

"Ji Bhaiya... Kahiye na..."

"Mm... I want to talk to you about that day..."

She looked up "Which day?"

"Jab tu Vivek ke saath..." he paused knowingly.

"Oh... that one... haan kahiye na kya baat hai?" she asked smiling.

"Why did go there?" he asked.

"Go where bhaiya?"

"To Vivek's farmhouse..."

"Oh wo... it was for some work... nothing else."

"What work? You left his job a long ago, now what was left? How did he meet you?" he got a little angry and impatient all of sudden

She sensed it "Bhaiya relax... Why are you getting so incensed? I had left some work undone when I left the job, so I went there just to finish it up."

"After 3 months? And that too at his farmhouse? Tell me what exactly happened... and I need every detail right now." He asked in a firm and finalizing tone.

She felt his tone. Riddhima remembered the day "ok..." she started "I was at Ashraya that day, for the inspection of that day's progress. I was supposed to come back office at 4:30pm but got a little late coz of some errands. I was in discussion with the Supervisor and the Architect about a few things related to the amendments in Ashraya's plan. It was around 6:00pm when I left Ashraya's site. When I was heading back to the office, I got a call from you."

"Yes I do remember. I called you to tell that I will be working late and asked you to go back home." Rahul remembered he did call her that evening.

"Yes... after your call I asked the cab driver to turn in opposite direction and take me home."

"Then?" he asked.

"Unfortunately his tyre went flat."

"So? What happened?" he asked again.

"Nothing, he didnt had a spare one, so I left him and walked besides the road to find a taxi stand or another cab."

"Then why didnt you take another cab?"

"Bhaiya... let me finish..." she was a little confused. What was wrong with him? Why was he getting so impatient? I am telling him everything in details as he asked and he is continuously interrupting me.

"Ok... but tell me why did you go with Vivek instead of taking another cab?"

"I was coming on that, but you interrupted... and didnt you tell me to tell you everything in 'Detail...'..." she stressed.

"yeah..." he looked sheepishly at her "Alright I wont interrupt you now. Go on..."

"Hmm... thats better. Ok, then I walking down the road when I saw a car stop my way. I looked at it for a moment but kept walking. But then somebody called me from behind. When I turned back, I saw Vivek sir standing there. I went to him. He asked me where I am going and I told him that I am on my way back home and was looking for a cab. He offered me a ride, but since you had asked me not to do so... I refused..."

"Then why did you go with him?" As Rahul asked she glared at him for interrupting again. "Sorry..." he mumbled.

"He went back to his car and drove away. I had walked just a few meters when I saw his car parked on one side. As I reached it, he came out again and said he just got a call from one of his associate who told him that since I left to job in haste there were a few legal papers left unsigned..." she paused intentionally this time knowing he might have something to ask now.

Seeing her looking at him waiting for him to say or ask something he asked "What kind of papers?"

"Well, I dont know exactly, but he said there were some legal formalities related to the projects I was handling which needs my signature."

"But how come he suddenly remembered them after 3 months? What was he doing all this time." Rahul asked suspiciously.

"I dont know about that..." she shrugged "He said the projects were still under the process when I left and he was busy with them all this time. I was handling 3 projects. He told me that 2 of them have just finished, so in order to close the deals with his clients and finish up the payment procedures, he needs my signature... and his accounts department didnt inform him earlier about it." She paused again.

"Oh... then what happened after that?" he probed further.

"I told him that there is no problem in it, he can either send me the papers to my office or home and I will return them at earliest or else I will visit his office next day to sign them up."

"Then?"

"He said that his clients are flying to America next morning and will be back after a month and he want my signatures urgently to get the payments cleared as soon as possible."

"Then why did you go to his farmhouse instead of his office." He asked, though he knew place wasnt a big deal with for that man for his spiteful actions. He could do anything anywhere.

"I didnt know anything about that. Actually I agreed to go with him as I didnt want him to suffer because of my mistakes, as it is I left his job without any sort of notice or any explainations and he has been so nice that he never bothered me with them." She spoke feeling guilty, "I didnt know that we were going to his farmhouse. When we were on our way, his driver received a call. He told Vivek sir that there is an emergency in his home and he has to leave urgently. Vivek sir is so nice he told his driver to stop the car and go back home immediately. He told his driver that he will drive at his own and gave some money to his driver. After that his driver went away. Then Vivek sir talked to someone on his phone. After finishing up his call he drove himself. It was then I saw that the way we were taking wasnt the one to his office... so I inquired him and he said that his associate has left the papers in his Farmhouse and thus we were going there."

"Oh..." Atul thought for a while then asked her "What happened at the Farmhouse?"

"Well... when we reached there, he parked his car outside and went inside saying that he is going inside to check if his associate has actually left the papers there or not, otherwise he will drop me back home."

"After that?"

"After that, I was waiting for him when..." she paused frowning.

"When what?"

"When Armaan... I mean Armaan sir came there. And you know what he did bhaiya?" She said a little angrily.

"What?"

"He just opened the door and pulled my hand to drag me out. He 'shouted' at me..." she rubbed her wrist, holding where, Armaan had pulled her. Then continued still frowning "I refused to go with him and he kept yelling at me asking me to go with him. I didnt understand why he was doing so." She paused for a moment and the added innocently "I told him that my duty hours are over and I am with Vivek sir for some urgent work. He behaved as if I am some stupid or senseless girl... Aur main kyun manti unki baat, main kya unki gulam hu?" Then again making a face she continued "But he is so stubborn, he didnt buzz and kept forcing me to leave the place... but then Vivek sir called me on my phone and told me that he has the legal papers there. So I just freed my arms from his grip and pushing him walked inside the banglow."

Rahul was listening to her thinking about everything. She continued,

"Then when I went inside I saw Vivek sir's house. Bhaiya you know what, Vivek sir's house is very beautiful. I liked its interiors very much. He has a wonderful collection of antique statues anf Italian style Furniture." She spoke excitedly. "When ee were sitting in his living room,d he handed me some papers. They werent the legal papers I was to sign, but papers related to some new project he was applying for. He joked that, before I sign up the legal papers and finish up all my relations with his company he want some advice over this new project. He had so much trust in me and what did I do to him, just left his job like that..." she felt culpable nad responsible about it "So I agreed. I thought no problem... as is it I owe it to him for leaving his company in the middle of everything. So I went through the papers. Then one of his servants came and offered me a drink. I said no and Vivek sir scolded him and asked him to bring a special juice for me instead of a hard drink. I tried to say no, but Vivek sir insisted. His servant went inside and brought me a glass of juice. I had that juice while reading the papers. And then..." she tried to remember after that but couldnt. "Then..."

"Then what happened?" Rahul asked worriedly although he understood what must have happened. She fell for Vivek's trick and must have collapsed unconscious, after having the 'special' juice. Then Vivek must have carried her to his bedroom and... he thoughts trailed as he remembered the disgusting intentions of Vivek.

"Then I dont remember anything... I just remember that when I woke up, it was next morning and I was in my room in our house. I thought I was dreaming, but when I saw Vivek sir's hankerchief in my purse which he gave me to clean my dress which got smeared with some grease on his door when I entered his living room, I realized that it wasnt a dream." She paused but then confusion took over her mind.

"Bhaiya, I dont understand... I mean how I came back home then? As far as I remember I never left his house. I might have fallen asleep while reading... I was already very-very tired that day."

Rahul avoided her gaze for that moment, trying to figure out what to tell her and how? But before he could say anything, she spoke again.

Riddhima thought for a moment the looked at him and asked "Oh... Vivek sir must have dropped me home, right? Or he must have called you to take me home... isnt it? He is such a sweet person." She smiled thinking of Vivek's gentleman act.

Rahul looked at her. She was so innocent to understand what was to happen with her. She can never think badly for anyone... not even for her enemies. Here she is thinking of Vivek as a gentleman singing his praises and what was he going to do with her? Rahul felt his blood boiling up. He swore to have smacked Vivek to pulp if he was there at the moment.

He saw her fluttering her eyes.

"Kya hua?" he asked.

"Kuch nahi... just a little haziness. I have been continuously on computer since morning. So I think because of that..." she rubbed her eyes again.

"Why dont you go home? I will talk to Armaan about it. You look quite pale Riddhima."

"Its ok bhaiya... I have already finished most of my work and its only 2 hours left for work."

Their conversation was interrupted as she got a call from Armaan.

"Ok sir..." she kept the phone down and got up, "Bhaiya, my Irritating boss... I mean Armaan sir has called me. I have to leave." She bit her tongue. She knew Armaan was Rahul's friend and Rahul might not like her to call his friend a 'Irritating'.

Rahul narrowed his eyes and then shaking his head smiled at her. "Alright... carry on. I will catch you later."

"Bye bhaiya..." she waved him leaving the cabin. He sat there for a while and then went back to his cabin.

It was Sunday and they have come over to spend some free time and enjoy for a while. They were sitting in the hotel that evening chatting and discussing their lives. It has been quite some time they havent been out anywhere coz of the load of work. But today since it was Sunday they decided to take out some time for themselves away from work and family. Last 2 weeks have been quite eventful.

"Bahut relaxed lag raha hai aaj..." Rahul said.

"Haan yaar... kitne dino baad aaj bahar aaye hain. Our life has been quite boring for last few weeks, isnt it?" Atul said.

"Boring?" Rahul raised his brow.

"Alright... not boring... quite eventful, but we havent been out for a long time." Atul replied.

"Hmm..." Rahul nodded smiling while sipping his drink.

Atul saw him thinking about something getting a little serious. "Kya baat hai? Tu achanak aise serious kyun ho gaya?"

"Kuch nahi yaar... bas aise hi..."

Atul understood what he must be thinking about "Tu ab bhi usi din ke baare mein soch raha hai? Kya yaar... ab chod na us baat ko. Ab sab theek ho gaya hai... just relax."

"Haan... sab theek ho gaya..." Rahul sighed.

Atul looked at Rahul still thinking about something so he asked "Rahul... maine kaha na, everything is fine now. Aur agar koi problem hui to main aur Armaan to hain hi na support ke liye... just chill yaar..."

"Right?" Rahul smiled at him.

"By the way... Did... did you speak you Riddhima about it?" Atul asked seriously.

Rahul looked up, then looking down in his glass replied "Yes... I did."

"What did she say? I mean... why did she go there?"

Rahul heaved a loud sigh and narrated him everything Riddhima had told, "...and thats how she landed up in trouble." He finished.

"Hmm, that explains everything." Atul said Pensively.

"Yeah it does. Lekin Riddhima ko uske saath nahi jana chahiye tha." Rahul frowned.

"Manta hu, lekin saale-kamine ne kitne logical reasons diye the... Except him getting a call from his associate 'suddenly' at those rare hours, nothing sounded fishy yaar. Even, his associates leaving papers at his farmhouse is a valid reason. Everyone knows that he operated from there as well. Koi bhi uski baaaton mein asaani se aa jata. Riddhima to phir bhi bahut seedhi hai." Atul defended Riddhima.

"Jaantu hu Atul, Its not her fault... isliye to use daant bhi nahi sakta. Naa hi uspe naraaz ho sakta hu. Lekin phir bhi, use atleast Armaan ki baat maan leni chahiye thi."

"Use daantne ya us se naraaz hone ki zaroorat hai bhi nahi. Vivek is an extremely impiously shrewd guy. He has constructed such a clean and wonderful image in Riddhima's eyes that she cant even imagine to suspect his intentions. Rahi baat Armaan ki baat maan ne ki... I am sure she didnt do it intentionally."

"Ya, I think you are right." Rahul nodded.

"Waise... that Vivek is such a ba****d... I wish they could forgive one murder..." Atul clenched his fist and looked up at Rahul "Then Vivek must have been in hell by this time..." Rahul looked puzzled so he added smiling sternly "Armaan would have personally arranged a permanent citizenship for him..."

"Atul... tu bhi na..." Rahul chuckled.

Atul chuckled too, but then thought about Riddhima and said "She is too nave. She doesnt know what sort of man Vivek is..."

"She doesnt..." Rahul sobered.

"She still doesnt? Why? Didnt you tell her everything yet?"

"I... I tried and I wanted to..." Rahul fretted "But she was very tired at that time... and I didnt have courage to tell her everything."

"Do you want me to help you with this?" Atul asked.

"Maybe..." Rahul said looking unsure. "I will try to speak to her again... but I dont know if I will be able to tell her everything."

"Alright... if you cant, atleast tell her to stay away from Vivek." Atul suggested.

"yes that I will do for sure. I know its important than life."

"And if you need any help, let me know... Ok..." Atul said.

"Ok..." Rahul nodded smiling at him.

Hi Friends 😊. I am sorry for the delay. I was away for work. I hope this update answers it all why and how Riddhima went with Vivek.
Thanks to all my readers - Silent as well as Non-Silent. Thanks a tons for the support and Love. I love you all.🤗

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 14 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

EPISODE FORTY-TWO

It has been almost 2 weeks of Vivek's incident.

Minnie's engagement and marriage got postponded as Harsh's father got busy with an important business trip which could not be avoided. Apart from that as one of Kirti's close relative fell seriously ill and she had to go to see him with Shubhankar, to Shrinagar.

Minnie and Harsh were obviously disappointed, but understanding the situation they co-operated. They met everyday. Sometimes at Minnie's place and sometimes even at Harsh's house. But as per Kirti's instruction most of the time, Riddhima would accompany them... almost everywhere...

Kirti knew that Minnie and Harsh will behave with Riddhima around. Riddhima is a sweet, pure and simple girl. Kirti is very well aware of her daughter's unsteady mind. Though Minnie has changed quite a bit ever since she met Riddhima, she still could be a mess and Kirti didnt want her daughter to do something which she is not supposed to be doing before marriage.

Kirti also knew that Minnie would never want to be prosecuted about anything. Minnie will try her best to flee from explainations which she might have to be giving Riddhima. Riddhima could be a question bug at times. At times her ignorance was a bit too much for Minnie to handle.

Minnie was a little averse about the idea as she knew she and Harsh cant go intimate when Riddhima is around. If she sees them that way, Kirti will automatically come to know about everything... and of course who will save them from Riddhima's question bombardments. It wasnt like they mind it, but yes it was too difficult to make her understand what it means being in love and how does it feel to be in your lover's arms.

But Harsh was a smart guy. He somehow managed to grab chance to be close to his beloved-would-be wife. Minnie and Harsh would always trick Riddhima with something or the other to have their own sweet time together.

Riddhima on the other hand, despite of being around them remained unaware of their cagey romantic moments. She could never catch them making out.

In a short span of time, Padma and Shashank grew very close to the Armaan's family. Armaan's family was also very delighted to share their friendship with such affectionate people. Soon most of the barriers were broken between the two families. All their hesitations flewed away. They became fast friends just the way their kids were.

Padma and Shashank got many chances to meet Armaan during their frequent visit to his house. Though their meetings with him were mostly brief, but long enough to know him well. Armaan knew how to turn seconds into a quality time, hence even their succinct encounters were more than enough to leave an impression. His naturally easy-going and jovial nature made sure they never felt that they were conversing with their children's boss. They were very impressed by him.

He was such a wonderful and compassionate person. Even though he was their children's boss, but he had no stains of arrogance or being superior. He was very friendly and lively guy who cared for everyone. He knew how to respect elders and love Youngers. His affectionate smile was infectitious, which always made them feel so much at home. They feel obliged and pleased everytime they meet him.

Padma and Shashank also came to know about Armaan's past... about his struggle, about his miseries and his passion to fulfill his parent's dream. They were amazed to find that how he had managed to achieve so much at such a tender age. His respect grew in their heart with every secret unfolding about his life. Armaan also respected and treated them in the same way as Aarti and Omang. They were very self-respecting and warm people.

Muskaan was growing. Her mood swings would drive Rahul crazy at times, but he was happy to handle her that way. Many times Riddhima will help him handle his crazy wife. She was pampered by everyone from Shashank to Yash. Muskaan and Anjali will talk for hours discussing what type of clothes they will buy for the new baby, what will be the color of his/her side of the wall, what sort of soft toys they have to buy etc. etc.

Anjali sometimes felt low and thought if she also could do the same for herself, but she knew that its not possible, atleast not right now. But she didnt leave hope. Her family was there for her support. She sometimes felt sad, but Armaan and Vaibhav always cheer her up. Atul was also there. He has already told her that even if they cant have another baby, it will be fine as they atleast have Vaibhav. Anjali would smile at this. She has started accepting facts.

Rahul was busy with Worker's colony project with Armaan. He was also handling financial reports of their Singapore Project. Atul was busy with his Singapore assignment as it was almost on its final stage. He also spent time at Ashraya with Riddhima, inspecting its work from time to time. He was very impressed by her. She was making sure that everything is being done perfectly and on correct time. Armaan has undoubtfully made the correct decision by giving Ashraya's responsibility to her.

Riddhima was busy with Ashraya. Most of her time was spent at Ashraya's site. Atul made sure that whatever happens, she never leaves Ashraya's premises alone. Either she is accompanied by someone, or else a special car will pick her from there. Rahul was assured by Atul about her safety. Atul also enjoyed her company, she has become like his little sister. Of course he will always demand her to bring him Halwa which she does happily.

Everything has gone back to normal except one man. ARMAAN. He has been feeling quite restless these days... more than ever before. He was seeing those dreams of his mystery girls more frequently. Then Riddhima's presence around him was also bothering him.

He was confused about everything. Confused about what is happening? Confused about why was he seeing those dreams more often? Confused why would he get restless when Riddhima is not around? Confused why he loved annoying her even though there is no relevance of it? And he was confused about many more things he wasnt aware of.

Thank god he had lot of work too. His work tried to keep him at cool most of the time, it helped him distract his mind and thoughts from these silly ideas his mind was disturbing him with.

But he was dying for a break. He was in a desperate need to find something to absorb his mind from his distracting 'ES-PA'.

"Hi Julie!" she greeted Julie giving her an adorable smile.

"Hi Riddhima!" Julie bent ahead kissing her cheek.

Riddhima chuckled "You always behave like my Muskaan bhabhi... She also kisses me hi all the time... And Vaibhav too does the same..."

"Aww... I am sure she does it for her own good reasons..." Julie chuckled too "Your cheeks are so soft and tempting that they can flutter desires in any person's heart to feel them." She said pulling Riddhima's cheeks.

"Aahhh... leave my cheeks Julie, I am not a kid..." she winced childishly when Julie didnt leave her soft and creamy cheeks.

"Yes you are..." Julie teased her leaving her cheeks.

"No I am not." Riddhima snapped making a face.

"Ok... ok baba, now dont get mad... By the way' who is this Vaibhav?" she asked her cheekily.

"My boyfriend..." Riddhima laughed massaging her own cheeks trying to shed away the crimson grown over them.

"What? You have a boyfriend?" Sunaina asked as she joined them.

"Mhmmm..." Riddhima nodded while Julie looked at her with an incredulous face.

"You really do?" Julie asked.

"Yep..." Riddhima laughed seeing their expressions, then added "Actually, Vaibhav is..." but she was interrupted by the phone.

Waving them to keep quite, Julie picked up the phone "Yes sir... ok..." she kept the phone down, "Sunaina, we have to leave... Atul sir is calling both of us in the meeting room..."

"Oh, sorry yaar... I came to call you for the same reason..." Sunaina replied "Take the file of the Stationary Stock with you." She said.

"Alright..." Julie replied and took out a file from his drawer. She turned towards Riddhima and added "Sorry Riddhima, we will meet you later..."

"No Problem... work comes first..." Riddhima smiled. As she saw Sunaina and Julie leaving she called out "Hey Julie!" Julie turned around "Is Omang sir inside?" Riddhima asked her.

"Yes he is..." Julie replied.

"Ok thanks..." Riddhima smiled as they entered the elevator.

She took her tiffin box from the counter and walked towards Omang's cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omang was talking to someone on the phone "Didnt you tell him about it...? you did?... ok... I know how adamant he is... I dont know... when... alright... you make all the arrangements... I will speak to him... dont worry, I will do something... bye..." he kept the phone down.

Why is he so obstinate about this? He thought. Why doesnt he listen? He has never disobeyed them about anything else accept this issue. Why doesnt he understand that we want his welfare and happiness? Why doesnt he consent to any marital proposal? Whatever happened in his past is gone. Now he should move on in his life.

Omang sighed. He took out his cigar tapped it on his table. Placing it between his lips, he lit it up. Breathing out the smoke he coughed a little. He stared into the space and remembered the day when Avinaash had died. He has promised him that he will take care of Armaan. He will make sure that he is always happy, but the boy wasnt giving him a least of a chance to do anything for him.

Omang spurred the smoke again while thinking. What will he do today? How will he make sure Armaan reaches home on time? They have organized something very important for him. Dadi had strictly instructed him to make sure Armaan is home on time. She has arranged a special prayer and Hawan for Armaan's safety and his marriage.

Armaan knows about it and earlier he had agreed to be there on time, but as soon as they informed him that the Puja is for his marriage, he backed off saying that he had forgotten but he has some important meetings to attend. Armaan had always been like that. He has been absconding from this issue for a long time and he is still not co-perating.

Actually, its all 'our' fault... to begin with we shouldnt have mentioned it to him that the puja is for his marriage, Omang fussed. But then Puja is an auspicious affair... a spiritual event... a requesting prayer to almighty god... they couldnt lie about it, otherwise all its importance will dry away. It is for Armaan's future as he needs to willingly get involved in it.

This puja is very important for his future and everyone want him to attend it. Dadi has spoken to Guruji and he recommended this special Puja. He advised them to get the Puja done as soon as possible. They have been planning this puja for last 1 month. Earlier it was to be done 2 weeks ago, but the circumstances werent in favor. 2 weeks ago, suddenly Armaan's doom stars dipped coz of which they couldnt arrange the puja at that time. But now everything is fine.

Guruji has informed some of his trustworthy priests to make arrangements for it at a Temple in Aradhyapur (Imaginary place) near Shirdi. He also told Dadi that Armaan's lucky-stars are indicating a propitious connubial alliance in near future and this Puja will help in making sure there are no hurdles in the way of this most awaited relationship of their family.

Guruji has told that if they do this Hawan and Puja, then all the negative vibes will shake off from Armaan's ambiance and he will also agree to get married very soon. He encouraged them for this puja, coz as per his astrological calculations it will make sure that Armaan will be married to a Perfect girl and they will be a one in a billion couple.

Armaan is supposed to accompany Dadi, Aarti and Omang today in the evening to Aradhyapur, where all the arrangements of the special puja are done and their tickets are confirmed for the same. But Armaan' he is running away from this. He doesn't want to go there.

The Hawan is to be done early morning next day and they have to reach Aradhyapur by tonight for some pre-prayer errands. In case they miss this 'Mahurat', then the next one will be after 1 year 3 months. It means missing this puja will mean that they will have to wait for atleast another year for Armaan's marriage. Everyone in the family have tried everything to convince him. But he is too witty to be entrapped.

~~~~~~~~~

As she reached for the door knob, she stopped remembering something. Instead of opening the door immediately, she peeked inside through the glass, but couldnt see anything clearly since the blinds were closed. She turned the door knob extremely slowly so that it doesnt make any sound. As the door opened, she peeked inside holding the handle.

She narrowed her eyes seeing the rings of smoke floating in air.

Omang was turned towards the other side so he didnt notice her come inside. He was busy with his own thoughts.

"Hmm... to ye chal raha hai..." she mumbled under her breath. She closed the door carefully. And leaned over it with her arms folded over her chest, her head tiltling on one side. She stared straight towards Omang. "YEH KYA HO RAHA HAI?" she asked in a little loud and commanding voice.

Omang jerked immediately and turned around. He gasped seeing Riddhima standing there. His cigar was still there between his fingers. He coughed weakly in shock. Riddhima glanced towards his cigar, narrowing her eyes. Omang looked back at his cigar and instantly threw it on the floor crushing it under his feet. He was caught red-handed by her.

He grinned fakely in an awkward way trying to cover up his act "A... Arey... R... Riddhima beta... t-tum kab aayi?" he stammered while she kept standing at the door in the same position without uttering a word. She looked visibly unhappy about it. Omang tried to think how to handle the situation now, but nothing was coming to his mind. He stood up form his seat and went to her. Holding her hand he pulled her to the chair "Tum aise kyun khadi ho? Chalo baitho..." he said.

Riddhima sat on the chair quietly with the same look on her face her gaze not leaving him. Omang went back to his chair and sat slowly. He shifted uneasily under her unbreaking glare. He knew he was in trouble now. She is looking awfully unhappy. Now what do I do? Omang thought. Hope she doesnt tell anything to Armaan, or else I will be in deep trouble, he fussed.

Seeing her not saying anything or reacting further, he looked down in her hand. "Arey waah... Ye... tum Halwa laayi ho mere liye?" he said in order to divert her mind.

He bent ahead to take the tiffin from her hand, but she pulled it away. Omang pursed his lips sitting back in his chair. It was now impossible to distract her. She looks indomitable.

Riddhima wasnt thinking anything but only about his Cigar. He has Asthma and smoking isnt going to do any good to his health, in fact it will probably worsen things. He knows it well; still he is doing that... It is not at all acceptable. Glaring at him, she held her hand out.

Omang looked up at her confusingly. She signaled towards the packet lying under his table. Omang knew what she was asking for. He took out the packet of cigar quietly from under his table and placed it on her palm with shaking hands while looking down guiltily. He had to give up on her unspoken demand... It could be risky to argue or say anything at the moment.

She gripped the packet in her hand and placed it on her lap and saw him sitting back remorsefully with a highly guilty expression. "Aisa kaam karte hi kyun ho aap, jisse guilty feel ho?" she finally spoke reprimanding him. Omang didnt know what to say. "Aapki sehat ke liye smoke karna theek nahi hai na... phir bhi...???" she said firmly.

She wanted to scold him further, but she couldnt. Yes he treats her like his daughter, but then he was her senior. Besides it couldnt be considered as a good conduct to scold an elderly person. She will have to do something else about it... She has to find some other way.

Sliding the tiffin towards him she added "Ye lijiye... apka halwa."

"Thanks bete..." Omang smiled taking the tiffin excitedly.

Riddima looked at him opening the tiffin joyfully like a little kid. She giggled shooking her head at his childish behavior.

"Wow... its very tasty..." Omang spoke with his mouth full "As always..." he added grinning.

"Thanks uncle..." She saw him finish his Halwa and look up at her smiling.

"Maza aa gaya... aaj lagta hai mera din bahut achcha jayega." He smiled wiping his hand. But then he sobered remembering something.

She noticed his changing expression and thinking about something "Kya hua uncle?" she asked.

"Hmm..." Omang looked at her "Wo... actually..." he wasnt sure what he wanted to say but continued "Actually main thoda pareshaan hu..."

"Kis baat se? mujhe bataiye, shayad main aapki kuch help kar saku..." she asked politely.

Omang looked at her serene and assuring face. He didnt know why but he felt, like he could tell her his worry "Main Armaan ki wajah se pareshaan hu..."

"Armaan sir ki wajah se? kyun? Wo phir se aap pe chillaye kya?" she frowned. That guy is so annoying. He must have yelled at Omang uncle again. Gosh' for once cant he talk sweetly with an old man. He was so sweet with everyone in Ashraya. Agreed that he is the boss here, but that doesn't give him a right to yell at everyone, especially Omang Uncle, she thought.

"Nahi aisi baat nahi hai..." Omang laughed "Darasal uski dadi ne ek Hawan rakha hai, aur Armaan ka wahan hona bahut zaroori hai... Armaan ko uske liye aaj raat ki flight se Aradhyapur jana hai' lekin wo hai ki sunta hi nahi hai. Aaj bhi uski koi meeting hai shaam ko..."

"Shaam ko?" she looked doubtfully thinking about it and then added "But as far as I know, he doesnt have any appointment this evening..." she informed.

"He doesnt?" he grimaced understanding that Armaan has once again tried to trick them "Hmm... to usne jhoot bola... phir se humein bewakuf banane ki koshish kar raha tha... Pata nahi ye kab samjhega? I dont know what to do with this boy?" he mumbled.

"Kya hua uncle... kya ye Puja bahut zaroori hai?" she asked innocently.

"Haan bete... zaroori to hai."

"To unki Dadi ne unhe kaha to hoga is baare mein?" she asked.

"Kaha to hai... lekin wo sunta kahan hai kisi ki..." Omang sighed.

"Wo to hai... he is so stubborn and bolshie." she frowned again scrunching her nose.

Omang smirked at her cute facial expressions "I agree... I dont know how to convince him to go home on time. His dadi has called me... Main kya jawaab dunga unhe?"

Riddhima looked sympathetically at him. He really looked helpless and she wanted to help him. But how? She thought. Suddenly she got an idea "Uncle... agar main aapki help karun to?"

"Tum? Lekin kaise?" he asked expectantly.

"Wo aap mujhpe chod dijiye... aap bas mujhe ye bataiye ki agar main aapka ye kaam kar du, to mujhe kya milega?" she asked.

"Anything you want..." he replied without thinking for a second.

"Pakka?" she held her hand out asking for a confirmation.

"Pakka." He placing his hand on hers, closing the deal.

"Alright then... He will reach his home on time today." She replied determinedly. "You dont worry now... I will take care of it."

Omang smiled seeing her determination. "Thats great. Thank you very bete"

"Thanks abhi nahi, kaam hone ke baad bolna."

"Ok' Can you do me another favor bete?" he asked.

"Haan kahiye..."

"Please check with Atul if he has any plans for the evening. I would have called him, but he is in meeting right now and I have to go back home a little early."

"Ok I will check with him and inform you if he has any." She got up from her seat and took her emptied tiffin "Ok uncle... I will see you later."

"Bye bete... God bless you." He blessed her bidding her bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima came back to her cabin and placed the tiffin in her bag. Then she sat on her seat smiling widely. She has a plan for him... But then she sombered... She has assured Omang that she will make sure Armaan will reach his home on time, but she doesnt know how is she gonna be doing that. Armaan is too intractable and he is her boss also. How will she convince him to go back his home?

Now that she sat in her cabin thinking about it, she felt she has consented to help Omang in a little hurry. She shouldnt have boasted stupidly without thinking. How is she gonna keep her promise? She doesnt even know what are Armaan's plan for the day after office. Is he going somewhere this evening? If yes, then where? Is he going to meet someone they arent aware of? Oh, that's not important, what matters more is - WHERE is he going? She thought.

She needs to find out... after all it is the question of her words of promise. She wont give up so easily. Yes she has to do something and she will.

She checked his day planner and appointments once again. There was nothing lined up for the evening. It means she was right, he doesnt have any appointments for this evening. Well... atleast not anything official... Then? what is he doing today? And how is she going to find out? She checked other appointment logs and mails to ensure its not something official which went out of her knowledge. But she found none.

"Hmm, it means there is nothing official. That's for sure." She concluded. "But what else?" Riddhima shuffled though a number of options, but couldnt figure out anything.

Then she remembered Rahul. She knew that sometimes Rahul accompany Armaan to hang out.

She called Rahul. "Hi Bhaiya..."

"Hi Baby..." Rahul spoke lovingly.

"Bhaiya main baby nahi hu..." she retorted instantly.

"Achcha baba nahi hai..." he laughed. "Ab bol kya baat hai?"

"Bhaiya... mm... aap aaj shaam ko kya kar rahe ho?" she asked.

"Shaam ko? Kuch nahi... kyun? Koi kaam tha kya?"

"Na... kuch nahi... actually Muskaan bhabhi ko aaj shaam aap ghumaane le jaoge beach pe... mujhe thoda kaam hai office mein, to mujhe der ho jayegi." She said.

"Theek hai... no problem. Waise bhi Muskaan mujhse complaint bhi kar rahi thi ki main use aajkal bilkul time nahi de pata... isi bahane uski complaint dur ho jayegi..."

"Good... to aap unka khayaal rakho aur main apne kaam ka..." she said.

"Theek hai... par tu dhyaan se rahna... aur Marvels ke alawa kisi bhi baahar ke aadmi ke saath mat ana-jana kahin... samjhi?" he instructed her.

"Samjh gayi." She smiled at his lovingly commanding tone.

"Aur agar der ho jaaye to transport department mein phone karke office ki cab leke ghar ana... nahi to agar tu kahe to main Atul se baat karu?"

"Nahi iski koi jaroorat nahi hai bhaiya. I will manage aur main aapki instructions bhi follow karungi. Ab to khush?"

"Haan... bahut... chal bye."

"bye." She placed the receiver on the phone cradle. "Hmm... it means Armaan sir is not going anywhere with Rahul bhaiya... now?" she thought "Atul bhaiya..." she exclaimed. She called him too. "Hello Atul Sir?"

"Riddhima... yaar tujhe kitni baar kaha hai atleast akele mein mujhe sir mat kaha kar. Mujhe bada ajeeb lagta hai... Aisa lagta hai jaise main kisi ajnabee se baat kar raha hu' ya abhi se bahut budha ho gaya hu." Atul whined.

"Ok baba sorry... Atul 'bhaiya'..." she stressed giggling at the same time.

"Good... ab bol kya baat hai?"

"Gosh... ye sab bhai ek jaise questions kyun puchte hain?" she chuckled remembering that Rahul has also asked her the same question in the same way a minute ago.

"Kyun? Aur kisne pucha tujse ye?... ek minute... I am sure aur kaun ho sakta hai... wo hi hoga RAHUL swami..." he laughed.

"Hmm... wohi the. Achcha bhaiya, mujhe ye puchna tha ki aap aaj shaam ko kya kar rahe ho?"

"Main to ghar pe hu... kuch kaam hai ghar pe... kyun? Anything important?"

"Nahi... bas aise hi puch rahi thi... wo actually main Omang uncle ke paas gayi thi abhi. He asked me to confirm it from you."

"Dad ke paas? Tu aaj Halwa laayi thi kya?" he asked raising his brow.

"Haan laayi to thi... Aur aapke liye bhi laye hu. Aap meeting mein busy the, to maine Sunaina ko de diya... usse le lena. Lekin aapka matlab kya hai? Main kya unke paas kisi kaam se ya aise hi nahi jaa sakti?" she pouted.

"Arey aisi koi baat nahi hai... jaa sakti hai, zaroor ja sakti hai. In fact, aajkal wo sirf tujhe dekh ke hi to khush hote hain." He chortled.

"Aise kyun kah rahe ho aap... Omang uncle to sabko dekh ke khush hote hain."

"Khush? Sirf formally khush hote hain baaki sabke saath, par teri baat kuch aur hi hai... tu halwa jo leke aati hai unke liye. Ghar pe to unhe ye sab milta nahi."

"Achcha to ap kya ye kahna chahte ho, ki Omang uncle sirf mere halwe ke liye mujhe dekh ke khush hote hain?"

"Arey nahin... Halwa to ek bahana hai, reality to ye hai ki tu unhe daanti nahi hai na."

"Aisa kuch nahi hai, abhi-abhi to daantke aayi hu unhe..." she giggled.

"Daant ke? Kyun? Kis baat ke liye?" he raised his brow.

"Cigar pi rahe the..." she stated.

"CIGAR?" he almost shouted. But then looked around and composed himself "Cigar? Cigar kahan se aaya unke paas?"

"Mujhe kya pata? Main jab wahan gayi to Cigar ke maze liye jaa rahe the... bas maine pakad liya unhe... range-haathon."

"Oh... Ek baat bata, Armaan to nahin hai na office mein is waqt?" he asked.

"Nahi... wo ek meeting ke liye gaye hain. Koi kaam tha unse?"

"Kaam to nahi tha... lekin agar Armaan office mein hota, aur use pata chalta ki dad Cigar pi rahe the, to bas, aaj Marvels mein earthquake ke poore chances the."

"Achcha to ye baat hai." She giggled again. "Mr.Irritating ko chillane ka ek aur mauka mil jata."

"Kya? Mr.Irritating?" he asked.

"Oh... sorry." She bit her tongue.

"Arey nahi... bilkul sahi naam diya hai tune use. In fact, ab se main bhi use yehi kahke bulaonga, Mr.Irritating." Atul cackled.

"Haan, wohi to main kah rahi thi..." Riddhima relaxed hearing that from Atul "ye naam unhe bilkul suit karta hai. Jab dekho tab irritate karte rahte hain mujhe." She pouted.

"Wo to hai hi aisa. Anyways, Riddhima aur koi kaam hai, mera mobile ring ho raha hai..."

"Nahi bas aapka shaam ka plan confirm karna tha. Aap apna kaam kijiye. Sorry maine aapko bekaar ki baaton mein uljha liya..." She smiled.

"Arey koi baat nahi, mujhe to achcha laga tujhse baat karke. Ekdum relaxed feel kar raha hu. Ab kaam aur achche se hoga..."

"Ok, bye bhaiya..."

"Chal phir... Bye... baby." He smiled too.

Before she could open her mouth to retort, she heard a soft click and then busy tone. She stared at the receiver for a moment, and then placed it back.

"Hmm... So it isnt Atul bhaiya also'" she picked a pen and made a cross in front of Atul's name. She had written all the possibilities on a note pad, where and with whom Armaan could go.

"Now what?" she cupped her cheeks between both her palms as she rested her elbows on the table. "Ab kya karu...?" she spoke to herself. "I have checked all the possibilities, but nothing worked." She sat back twirling her pen between fingers "Oh god... how stupid of me. I should have asked Atul bhaiya where Armaan sir goes generally to hang out." She slapped her head. "Stupid..."

She first of all decided to inform Omang that Atul will be at home in the evening. After informing Omang she sat back again thinking what to do next. She looked at the wall clock. It was already past 5:30pm and the office time will be over in less than half an hour.

Armaan has come back a few minutes ago and was busy winding up day's work in his cabin.

I need to hurry up, she thought. But what do I do now? How do I convince him to go back home?

He is too punctual and will leave within exactly 25 minutes now. Think Riddhima, think harder, she fussed. I should go and talk to him in his cabin. May be by talking to him for a while I will be able to divert him from his plan or atleast maybe he will give away where he is going. I will try to convince him then. Yes thats it... I will go to his cabin.

She got up from her chair in urgency and stood in front of the door to his cabin. She cleared her throat and straighened her dress preparing herself for the 'challenge'. She knocked at the door carefully. Hearing no response, she knocked again. Why is he not responding, she stared at the entry light. Oh god, I hope he has not left already. But its only 5:45pm, how can he leave so early?

Oh shut up Riddhima, its only 15 minutes and dont forget he is the boss, he can always do what he want and leave whenever he feel like.

'Yes, I agree, but whatever is the reason, he never leaves office before office time, except when he has some special appointments.'

Alright then he might have got some 'special' appointments today.

'Yes but then, I should know about it... I am his ES-PA after all, and I am the one who keep a track of his schedules. Why am I not aware of it?'

Oh god! How stupid you are... Do you really think he can have 'special' appointments only in his work's context? It could a personal one. People now days do have for some. Remember what Minnie had told you that day... Guys and girls go out to hang with each other, to spend time with friends. Did you forget, Rahul Bhaiya and Muskaan bhabhi also used to go out? And those people from your college, they also went out so many times. If you have never gone to hang around, it doesnt mean other people also dont do it. Armaan sir might have a personal appointment himself. How do you know? And he is not bound to tell you about his 'personal special' appointments.

'Well why not? He should... I am his...'

I know... I know, you are his ES-PA... but only in his official life, not for his personal life... Why are you being such a pain for your brain-cells... you yourself told him that day when he met you outside Vivek sir's farmhouse banglow that you are his ES-PA at work only and can do anything off-job... didnt you? So he can also do anything or go anywhere without your permission and without telling you.

'Yes... I did...... but now how will keep my promise I made with Omang uncle? I dont want him to be in trouble coz of me. Armaan sir ki dadi ne kahin unhe daanta is baat ke liye to? I so stupidly boasted that I will make sure to send Armaan sir his home. Now I dont know how to do it... I am sure Armaan sir's dadi will scold Omang Uncle. He said its VERY important for Armaan sir to be home today. '

Then stop arguing with me you stupid girl and do something.

She looked up joining her hands together and prayed, "Please-Please-Please bhawaanji... help me, and please let me know where Armaan sir is going..." Then she clicked the door open herself.

Hi Friends 😊. A much delayed and yet not the one you have expected it to be... but tell me something, when have i updated as per your expectations ??? Its always something else... Silly-lame joke, i know 😆... I guess i will have to read your usual complaint about lack of AR scene in the upcoming comments, but i am trying to do something what i havent done yet in the story in next few episodes. So please tolerate me for the while. 

Thanks to all of you for your patience and support. Thanks to all my silent readers as well.

And yes. Wish you all Merry Christmas
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

EPISODE FORTY-THREE

'Yes... I did...... but now how will keep my promise I made with Omang uncle? I dont want him to be in trouble coz of me. Armaan sir ki dadi ne kahin unhe is baat ke liye daanta to? Oh God! I so stupidly boasted that I will make sure to send Armaan sir his home. Now I dont know how to do it... I am sure Armaan sir's dadi will scold Omang Uncle. He said its VERY important for Armaan sir to be home today. '

Then stop arguing with me you stupid girl and do something, her brain advised her firmly.

She looked up joining her hands together and prayed, "Please-Please-Please bhawaanji... help me, and please let me know where Armaan sir is going...Please..." Then she clicked the door open herself.

She peeked inside carefully searching for him, but he was nowhere in sight. Stepping inside, she looked for his Laptop which was still lying on his table... closed and packed.

Oh... it means he is still in the office, she thought. His stuff is all packed as if he is ready to go, but where is he? She heard some noise coming from his gym area.

Even though Riddhima has been working with him for over 3 months, but she still has never seen his gym or closet area. It was his private zone, how could she go there. That area was taken care by the Cleaning staff, 'only' when Armaan asks them to do so. Also, she has hardly seen him use it. It was either before she comes to office or after she leaves, that he used it. Yes he did use the bathroom, but again she dont go there. She uses ladies room in the corridor.

Oh god! What useless stuff are you thinking about? Its not the time to think about when-he-uses-his-gym and when-not... its action time... Do something... Find out where is he?

Riddhima turned around to find the source of noise. She walked towards his private zone and placed her ear on the door. She heard some soft noises as if someone was strolling on the floor.

"Oh, it mean he is in here..." she mumbled. Should I go in or wait here...? No I cant go inside. Its his private precinct... He might get mad at me, and right now I cant afford to make him unhappy, coz if he gets angry he wouldnt listen to me. I guess I should wait here, She thought and went back to sit on the chair near his office table.

Suddenly she heard her phone ringing.

"Oh god! Ise bhi abhi bajna tha..." she ran to her cabin "main bhi bewakuf hu, phone apne cabin mein hi chod diya..." she entered her cabin and picked up the phone immediately.

She checked the number, it was and unknown one "Ye kiska number hai?" she opned the call and spoke unsurely "hello..."

"Hi GF..." the person on the other side spoke.

"Vaibhav?" she asked puzzled.

"Right... aapne pahchaan liya." It was Vaibhav indeed.

"Haan, pahchanti kaise nahi... tumhari awaaj to main kaise bhi pahchaan sakti hu." She smiled.

"Good, ye hui na smart GF wali baat." He beamed.

"Smart GF?" she chuckled. "Batao kis liye phone kiya?"

"Bas aise hi... aapse baat kiye hue bahut din ho gaye the na."

"Achcha aur jo hum kal beach pe mile the aur itni saari baatien ki thi wo kya tha?"

"Wo... wo to regular family meeting thi. Sab the wahan pe. Lekin apni GF se akele mein bhi baat karte hain na."

"Achcha... aur ye sab kisne bataya tumhe?" she laughed at his prudently childish behaviour.

"Hain mere sources." Vaibhav replied thinking about his conversation with Minnie. Minnie had come to meet them 2 days ago with Harsh and when he asked her about who is Harsh, she told him that Harsh is her Boyfriend. It was from Minnie he has come to know about all this.

"Sources?" she narrowed her eyes.

"Haan sources."

"Achcha... waise ye number kiska hai? Ye tumhare ghar ka to nahi hai..."

"ye mera number hai. Bilkul naya."

"Tumhara? Tumhe mobile kisne dilaya?" she asked.

"Actually mobile mera nahi hai, Badi'mom ka hai. Unka ka naya number hai ye... "

"Aarti aunty ka? Lekin unka number to kuch aur hai na?"

"Haan, par unke purane connection mein koi problem tha, isliye change karana pada, lekin aap ise mera number samjho. Waise bhi ye phone jyada karke mere paas hi rahta hai." He announced proudly.

"Achcha ji, hum ise aapka hi number samjhenge." She replied.

"Aur haan, is number ko apne phone mein apne boyfriend, yaani mere naam se save kar lena, badi-mom ke naam se nahi." He commanded childishly.

"Ok Mr.Boyfriend..." she stressed "Hum zaroor ise aapke naam se save karenge." She giggled. Just then she heard the sound of Armaan's door... sounded like he is leaving. "Vaibhav, mujhe bahut zaroori kaam hai, main tumhe baad mein phone karti hu."

"Pakka?" he asked.

"Pakka baba..."

"Ok bye. Take care."

"Bye and you too take care." She smiled and closed the call. She shook her head looking lovingly at her phone. But then immediately slapped herself as she remembered her 'Important work'

She walked into Armaan's cabin to find it empty. His Laptop wasnt there. "It means he has left. Oh god! What do I do now?" she said. "Vaibhav ko bhi abhi hi phone karna tha."

She instantly ran back to her cabin and gathered her belongings. Clenching her phone between her one palm and a few folders in other arm, she entered the elevator.

She closed her eyes and prayed nervously to the god, not to loose him. "Please bhagwaanji, unhe rok ke rakhna... bas 5 minute. Please-please... Please..." she folded her hands praying fervently while the elevator glided down.

The Lift-man looked at her innocent face as she prayed. He smiled seeing her begging, pleading and mumbling something under her breath. He called her name 2-3 times, but she was too busy with her muterring. Placing his hand on her shoulder he spoke "Madamji..." he shook her a little "Madamji..." she opened her eyes and looked at him puzzled. "-2 basement aa gaya..."

She looked ahead to find the lift's door wide open as the liftman waited for her to go out. "Thank you bhaiyaji..." saying so she almost ran out.

The liftman shook his head "Ye Riddhima madamji bhi na, bilkul bachchi ki tarah hai... Rahul saab aur Atul sir theek hi kahte hain inko... 'Baby'" he chuckled seeing her running towards the 2nd Cellar Parking Area. She was looking around for something impatiently. Just then the door closed and the elevator moved back upstairs.

"Kahan dhundhu unhe..." she looked for his car. "Unki gaadi to yahin 2nd cellar mein hi hoti hai, phir dikhayi kyun nahi de rahi." She moved from one car to the other "Mujhe to ye bhi nahi pata ki aaj wo kaunsi gaadi leke aaye hain. Ab kya karun..."

Then it clicked her. Picking out her phone she called the Trasport department "Hello."

"Good Evening... this is Marvels' Transport Section. How may I help you?"

"Hi there, I am Riddhima Gupta, Chairman's ES-PA... could you please tell me which car is he using today?" she asked politely.

"Oh, good evening madam... How are you?"

"I am fine, could you please tell me about the car?"

"Sure ma'am... but I am sorry. May I know your Emp.ID and security number first?" He asked. She gave him the details immediately.

"Thank you for the details ma'am. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused, but its important for the compliance and security purpose... I hope you do understand." He spoke in professional way not wanting to make her mad. She was Chairman cum owner's ES-PA after all.

"No-no... That's not a problem, but could you please help me now? I have to catch the Chairman immediately. I was to meet him about something urgent, but he left in haste. Its really important. Please..." she requested.

"Sure ma'am... Armaan sir is using his Volkswagen Eos."

"Mmm..." she looked around to recognize the car "Which color?"

"Its Red."

"Ok... thanks." She was about to cut the call when the guy spoke again.

"Ma'am, I just saw his car leaving the car park. You might not be able to catch him..."

"Oh god! Now what do I do?" she mumbled audibly. Then asked him "Can you send an Office cab for me please?"

"ammm... I am sorry again ma'am, but unfortunately coz of the site work and other things, all the Office cabs are pre-scheduled for some or the other person." He added hesitantly "I mean, none of the office cab is available at the time." Her face fell down. Deven (the Transport guy) heard her disappointed sigh on the phone so suggested, "Ma'am, but I can help with something else... If you dont have any problem shall I arrange a Taxi for you from outside?"

"Oh that's so nice of you. If you could do that, please?" she replied hopefully.

"Sure things ma'am... but please dont leave at your own. We have strict instructions from Atul sir not to let you go anywhere alone..."

"Ya I know..." she muttered again remembering Rahul's advice never to leave the office primises with strangers. Then she said "Ok... I will wait for the taxi here."

"Thanks ma'am... where are you right now?"

"I am in the -2 Cellar Parking."

"Ok... please wait for a minute." He placed her on hold and instructed one of his colleagues to call a taxi. Then she heard his voice again "Ma'am, I have called a Local Taxi. He will there any moment." He informed her.

"Ok, I hope Armaan sir doesnt leave by that time."

"Dont worry ma'am, the Taxi driver I am sending is my acquiantance, he will help you catch Armaan sir's car and I have already informed the security to pass you instantly."

Just then, a local taxi stopped in front of Riddhima. "Madamji... chaliye..." the driver peeked out of the window.

"Thanks a lot Deven." She thanked the Transport guy and sat in the car immediately.

"Its my pleasure ma'am." He smiled and kept the phone down.

"Jaldi chaliye Driver bhaiyaji..." she told the driver who roared his car hurriedly.

As told by Deven, they didnt face any problem with the security of the Building. "Driver bhaiyaji, Red color ki car hai, use dhundhna hai... koi 10 minute pahle nikli hai office se." she told the Driver.

"Aap chinta mat karo madam, main abhi pakad lunga use... Deven babu ne bataya hai mujhe. Waise bhi Mumbai ka traffic us gaadi ko jyada dur tak jaane nahi dega." The Taxi driver assured.

They were driving through the road when they caught the sight of Armaan's car "Wo rahi..." Riddhima mumbled as she saw Armaan's car. "Driver bhaiyaji... wo gaadi hai. Uske peeche chaliye, Please jaldi..." she requested.

"Abhi lijiye madam..." he said and turned his Taxi behind Armaan's car.

After driving for a while, they saw his car entering the premises of a famous Disco in the town ' Blue Dreams. The Driver stopped his Taxi outside the Premises.

"Madamji, main andar nahi jaa sakta. Bahar ki Taxi allowed nahi hai andar."

"Its ok, main apne aap chali jaongi..." She handed over his Taxi fare and stepped out of the Taxi.

"Thank you madamji... Aap kahen to main yahan apke liye wait karu?"

"Nahi iski zaroorat nahi hai bhaiyaji, mujhe thodi der bhi lag sakti hai... aap jaiye..."

"Theek hai..." he replied and drove away.

~~~~~~~~~

She entered the Disco Premises holding her bag and office folders carefully. She looked up at the building, it was bigger than usual Discos. She didnt know what Discos look like, but seeing this one she knew that this is one of the biggest on the city. It was obvious by not only by the size of the building but the amount of crowd she could feel around.

There was almost 18 feet wide charcoaled pathway leading towards a huge building painted in an attractive combination of Steel Gray and Red. The exterior of the building was done in quite a colorful way. On the right side of the pathway, she saw numerous cars parked in a well organized way. Two guys were guiding visitors with their parking. On left, there was a huge garden with beautiful plantations and a few benches fixed at regular distance from each other.

A number of couples hanging around in the car park, in the garden on the left and even besides the main entry. Some of them were standing while some others were sitting holding each other's hands whispering ever so often in each other's ear. But oblivious of all of them, Riddhima's complete focus was on the main entry.

As she neared the building she could clearly hear faint but yet thumping sound of loud music being played inside the Disco. She walked slowly towards it a little hesitantly. Every step she was taking towards this strange place was making her more nervous. But she was determined. Determined to fulfill her promise, so she kept walking.

She gasped as she saw, a number of huge sized muscular bouncers standing outside, guarding the doorway. They were wearing skin tight black T-Shirts with Blue-Dream Security written over them in bold and thick white letters. They wore random colored jeans and stylish monocles while their hands were folded over their chest which made their muscles look rather pumped up. They were all 6+ feet tall and were looking around watching everything and everyone carefully.

How am I going to enter this place? She thought looking up at the Glow-sign board of the Disco. I dont know anyone here and looking at these huge monsters looking men, I dont think they will allow me in. I dont know how and what to tell them so that they may allow me inside. What do I do now? She bit her lips.

Its all my fault. I should have called Atul bhaiya, she whined thinking about it.

But he is also busy at home. Omang uncle has asked him to be home tonight. She fussed sighing heavily.

"Ye Armaan sir bhi na... apni dadi ki itni si baat nahi maan sakte the kya? Sabko pareshaan karke rakha hai... Mujhe bhi phasa diya. I hope I can find him as soon as possible, warna Omang Uncle ko phir se daant padegi Armaan sir ki dadi se." she muttered under breath. "But what should I do now? Main yahan khade rahke kuch kar bhi to nahi sakti..."

It has been around 15 minutes she was standing alone outside the entrance checking her watch every minute. The bouncers were very well aware of her presence. She was standing, some distance away from the main entrance of the Disco's Hallway. If it was someone else, they might have shoved them away by this time, but thankfully they didnt say anything to her. She looked harmless. The way she kept looking around and was checking her watching every minute, clearly showed that she was waiting for someone.

One of the bouncers saw her looking quite worried. He urged to ask her what she needs. She has been standing there for almost 20 minutes doing nothing but look worried and muttering some or the other thing all the time. But another man stopped him saying that "Why should you be bothered? She might be waiting for someone. Let her stand there... she is not doing any harm to anyone. May be the person who she is waiting for will arrive in few minutes."

But nothing happened for another 10 minutes. Riddhima was loosing her patience now. She was standing alone holding her bag and office folders at a completely new and strange place. She had no company to talk to. She didnt even know what is she gonna be doing to convince Armaan when she finds him. She was clueless almost about everything.

She tried to call Armaan, but he wasnt picking his phone. Her brain has stopped working.

She glanced at her wrist watch once again "Already itna late ho gaya hai, unki flight miss na ho jaaye... aur phir agar main jyada late ho gayi to mujhe bhi ghar pe dher saari daant padegi aaj... Ye Armaan sir phone bhi to nahi utha rahe hain..." she tried his number once again "mujhe bhi bada shauk chadha tha is sab mein phasne ka... Ab kya karun?" she whined.

She looked up towards the bouncers. 'May be I should ask them for help... Armaan sir ko to sab jaante hain... Shayad ye bhi jaante ho? Unka naam lene se shayad mujhe ye jaane de andar...', she thought hopefully.

"Lekin agar nahi jaane diya to? Phir kya karungi...?" she made a face.

'Kya karungi matlab...? Agar nahi jaane diya to phir jaise abhi khadi hai, waise hi khadi rahna yahan... lekin ek baar try karne mein kya harj hai... shayad baat ban hi jaaye. Waise bhi yahan buddhu ki tarah khade rahke bhi kya kar logi tum?' her mind suggested.

"Hmm... baat to sahi hai..." she mumbled again "Ok... I will try it..." finally she decided to speak to the men at guard.

Holding her bag and other stuff carefully and fixing her dupatta she walked towards the bouncers. As she reached the men she asked them politely "Excuse me Mr..." Hearing her sweet and polite voice, one of the men turned to her. "I am sorry to bother you, but I need some help. Could you please assist me?" she asked him.

The man checked her from top to bottom. She was a slim girl of around 5'3", wearing a chudidaar styled peach colored full sleeved suit. A number of files and folders were gripped in her arms. She had her black rimed specs on, which were slipping to her nose tip. Her black shiny hair was pulled back neatly in a french braid. Her lips were curved into a requestfully gracious smile. Looked like she has come there directly from her office.

"Yes please?" Then man asked her.

"I mmm... could you please help me? I... mmm..." she fumbled not knowing what and how to ask him. She has never tried to speak to strangers like this. But the crowd around and knowing that Armaan is also present inside, encouraged her to talk to a complete stranger. "Actually, I want to go inside." She finally manages to speak a full sentence.

The man looked at her again and asked "Ok... but where is you partner?"

"Partner?" she asked confused.

"Yes Partner... it's a couple entry." He informed.

"Oh... I am sorry but I dont have any partner with me."

"Then even I am sorry. I cant let you in..."

"Dekhiye, I need to go inside very urgently. I am here to meet someone and he is already gone inside. He is not picking his phone; otherwise I had called him out."

"Hmm..." the man looked at her meaningfully "Ye sab tareeke bahut purane ho chuke hain madam... jaiye apne ghar jaiye... ya to phir jaake kisi partner ko leke aaiye..."

"Lekin main is waqt aise kaise aur kisko partner banake leke aaon... main to yahan kisi ko nahi jaanti... please mujhe andar jaane dijiye na... mujhe bas 5-10 minute ka hi kaam hai." she requested again.

"Wo sab main nahi jaanta, lekin main aapko andar nahi jaane de sakta... I am sorry."

"But..." she tried to say something again but the man has already diverted his attention from her. Dejectingly she turned around and went back to the same place where she was standing earlier. She saw a few more couples entering the Disco and felt if someone was also there with her for help. But what can she do. She decided to wait there only and sat down on one of the stairs besides the pathway.

The bouncer who wanted to ask her what she need a few minutes back, had been observing her all this time. He has been working in the Disco for last 5 years and by now he has become quite accustom to the pretenders. It was not so difficult for him to figure out who is lying to enter the Disco and who has a genuine reason. He knew that this lady in peach chudidaar suit wasnt among those girls who make random excuses to sneak in the Disco. She is a decent girl and probably was telling the truth.

He saw her pulling her knees closer and placing her head over it sitting quietly on the floor. Yes, she was genuine, coz otherwise either she would have left or have started planning something new once again. He has been watching her waiting for someone all alone for almost 40 minutes now. He felt bad for her and decided to help her. He excused himself from the entrance and walked to her.

"Excuse me Ma'am..." he spoke as he stood in front of Riddhima.

She looked up a little scared. "Yes?"

"Why are you sitting on the stair like this?" he asked politely.

Thinking that, he has come to shove her away. So she said "I am sorry Mr. I was waiting for someone. He is inside. I will go once he comes out. Or if have any problem, I will go and sit somewhere else. But I was sitting here only coz I dont want to miss the person I am waiting for." She said it all in one breath.

The bouncer smiled at her innocent explanation. "Its not like that... but you can go inside if you wanna meet him or her whoever you are waiting for. Aap kab tak aise hi yaha baithi rahengi? Its already around 45 minutes you are sitting alone. Its not very safe here."

Oh! So he has been seeing her for last 45 minutes, she thought "Unhone..." she pointed towards the other bouncer who has refused to let her in while this man looked back towards her signal "Unhone mujhe andar nahi jaane diya."

"Kyun?"

"Wo... wo I dont have a partner." She looked down, then added "I think that guy took me as a fake. But I am not, I promise." She pinched her throat swearing.

"Oh..." he looked back "But you can call the person who you are waiting for. He will come out."

"I tried, I promise I tried... but he is not picking up his phone." She replied sadly.

"Hmm..." the guy thought for a while and asked. "Is that too urgent?"

"Yes it is. Actually I the person I am waiting for... is my boss. He has to leave urgently for somewhere tonight and his Grandmother has asked him to reach home on time. But I guess he forgot. So I had to come to inform him."

"Oh..." he looked at her thoughfully.

She looked at him expectantly and then added immediately "If you cant let me inside, that's ok, but if you could please call him out."

"I am sorry ma'am I cant leave the entrance and go inside." He replied but seeing her downfallen face provoked him to help her "Who is the man you have come to see? I mean what is your boss's name?" he asked.

"Malik... He is Mr. Armaan Malik." She replied quickly.

His eyes grew wider "WHAT?"

"Armaan... Armaan Malik." She repeated seeing his surprised face.

"You mean the owner of The Marvels?" as he asked she nodded in yes. "Are you sure?" he asked again eyeing her from top to bottom once again while she nodded again. Armaan Malik is inside the Disco, of course the man knew. He has escorted The Tycoon himself inside the Disco. Armaan Malik is no an ordinary guy and only a fool can miss to recognize him. But this girl... is she really a genuine one? I mean she is sweet but also very simple, is she really Armaan Malik's employee? Or is she yet another Armaan Malik Fan, who is making an excuse to meet him? He thought looking at her carefully.

She saw a glint of disbelief rising in his eyes. To clear it she said "If you think I am lying, then you can see my identity proof..." she fished out her Office Identity Card from her Purse, "My Name is Riddhima Gupta and I am his ES-PA... I mean Excutive Secretary cum Personal Assistant." She added showing him hers Office ID Card.

He took her Card from her and observed it carefully. There was her picture printed on it and it clearly said that the card belongs to 'Miss Riddhima Gupta, ES-PA to the Chairman/Owner, Mr. Armaan Malik, Marvels'. He gasped in realization. She was telling the truth. They cant afford to dishonor Armaan Malik's ES-PA. It will be no good to the Disco's reputation. He has to help her immediately.

"I am very sorry Ma'am. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please come with me." He requested her while she nodded and followed him to the Entrance. Once there the guy asked her to wait for a moment so that he can speak to his other colleagues.

"Alright." She said. She watched him discussing something with other bouncers. And within moments two of them came back to her.

The other guy was the same who had refused to let her in earlier. He bowed respectfully in front of her and apologized feverishly "I am sorry ma'am I didnt know that you are here for Mr. Malik. I apologize for my rude behaviour."

"No its ok... you dont need to apologize." She replied and then asked still unsure of their decision, "Am I allowed in now?"

"Of course you are... You can go inside ma'am." There came an instant reply.

"Thanks." She smiled at the other guy who helped her and was about to walk inside when the guy again. She turned back while he came joggin towards her. "Any Problem Mr." she asked.

"Wo... Ma'am... wo..." he fumbled.

"Hmm..." she raised her brow.

"Wo... Ma'am, I hope you have forgiven me for my mistake. Please dont complaint to my boss about it... I request you." He almost begged.

Riddhima mused seeing such a hugely build man pleading her for such a small thing. She said smiling calmly at him "Its ok... I understand that its your job, that's it... I wont complaint to anyone. Dont worry about it." She assured him.

"Thank you ma'am... thank you very much." He thanked her profusely and opened the door to escort her. She smiled back and entered the Lobby towards the Main Disco Hall.

A doorkeeper opened the door for her as she reached the Disco Hall. She covered her ears immediately hearing such loud sound of Music. The hall was very big and was enlightened by dim blue and white colored flush lights. There were tables arranged besides the walls of the Hall while a large dance floor was glittering with Disco Lights in the middle of the hall. It was heavily crowded with people dancing crazily matching their steps with the frequently but yet slickly changing song numbers. The DJ stood inside a glass cabin on the left side of the dance floor surrounded & equipped by the latest sound mixing gadgets.

Most of the people looked either half or completely drunk. The fake red smoke was being flinged from time to time on the floor adding a different tang to the surrounding. On the Left at some distance was bar counter surrounded by high hill stools. There was a recurrent trend of men and women walking to the counter, then grabing their drink glasses gobbling them down immediately walking back to the dance floor.

Riddhima looked around clenching tightly to her bag and office folders trying to find the only familiar face in the mad crowd. She walked slowly but yet carefully passing from one table to the other trying to steal a glance of each face. She didnt want anyone to think that she was trying to find someone in specific. Besides there was a possibility that in case anyone catches her gawking at them, she is gonna be considered mad or drunk. She didnt want to make fool of herself.

After walking for almost 10 meters, she found a safe corner from where she could have a better view of the whole Hall. Standing carefully along an ornamental piece of furniture, she inspected the hall. Her eyes wandered around to find that one face for which she has come to this stupid and crazy place, but it seems that it wasnt going to be an easy task for her. It was Friday evening and the Disco looked overcrowded because it is eve of the weekend.

Most of the men and women were dancing clinging to each other shamelessly while rubbing their bodies against each other, but Riddhima didnt notice that as her gaze was still focused on their faces only. She took off her glasses and wiping them clean wore them back again. She adjusted her specs and tried to filter through the crowd harder.

Then at some distance she saw a man sitting on a stool along the Bar counter surrounded by some 5-6 girls. He was holding a glass with his back showing. He wore a Black Tuxedo with a pair of matching smart trousers, his shiny black hair were pulled back neatly. His hands seem quite strong by the way he was gripping the glass.

Suddenly the lights went off and everything fell silent for the moment. Then she saw a white spot light lit up the center of the Dance floor. There were 2 girls standing under the spot light while she saw that most of the people who were dancing on the floor earlier have cleared the space and were now standing circling the Dance floor.

Hi Friends 😊, I know after reading this one you all want to strangle me as I have still not fulfilled your complaints. I am sooooooooryyyyyyyy  for that. I hold my ear and am doing sit-ups too to apologize  🤢. But fortunately or unfortunately I have been quite busy in last few weeks. I have same problem as you all... Festive Season (at the top of which my rising work load 😡), so whatever came to my mind, I kept typing and then realized it went too long. Also, coz my personal processor is being consumed by so many things at the time which is not giving me enough translation capabilities to pen down AR scenes. I dont want to write down AR scenes just like that. I know you all expect me to do better, so if not a Diamond, I want to deliver atleast a silver. 

For this time please bear with me. But with the new year, I will bring up many changes, which might make you happy... I know I am using 'might' once again, well, thats coz I dont know how many of you will like what I write. Most of the writers are far better than me 😕, especially with romantic stuff.
Anyways, thanks a lot for the Christmas wishes and same to you all.

Good or bad, whatever it is, please dont stop commenting, coz it makes me aware of my shortcomings. I will try my best to do better next time.

And not to forget -

Wish you all a

VERY-VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳

⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳

⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳

⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳

⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳

⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳⭐️🥳

Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
~Reserving in advance for Part 41 update~
After reading today's update I was like 😍. Gosh when will Armaan stop acting silly in front of Riddhima. Why does she affect him so badly :))
And the way Ridz was eliminating options to conclude that Armaan was talking to himself ... it was hilarious.
But I don't understand something ... if Armaan has feelings for Riddhima, why is he running away? I mean Riddhima is not like his ex and he should have gauged that by now :(

Rahul is such a considerate brother. And good that he confided in Armaan. And his thoughts about AR being together as a couple ...

Riddhima is still a kid at mind and heart... she still dont understand anything about love or these types of feelings. But Armaan is such a wonderful personality. Nobody can resist him and Riddhima may fall for him someday if Armaan considers her that way. Riddhima is also the sweetest angel, just like Armaan even she cant be resisted, and anyone can fall in love with her too. So she is not a big problem.

But what about Armaan? I dont know if Armaan feel for her... oh, forget about feelings, I dont know if he even considers her for such things. They are always bickering and almost fighting.
How true are all these thoughts ... because Armaan has not spoken to anyone except himself. Rahul shouldn't waste lot of time and tell everything that happened to Riddhima. Hopefully she will be able to cope up with this ... if not Armaan hai na 😉

Riddhima's sub-concious thinking and perception is something u have depicted so well. I mean, she recollects everything from that night's incidence ... only via sense of touch and the comfort/discomfort she got because of that. How I wish she opened her eyes for once and see that it was Armaan whose heart-beat she described as drums and it was in his grip she was feeling secure. Oh Aimee ... you should add something and make them hug again for Riddhima to understand. Guess Rahul wouldn't have to say or do anything then.

Waiting for the next update eagerly.

Oh ... and I read your response about the sequence of events (how AR had met at Guruji's ashram). Hope you would be unfolding these bits in future parts.

Cheers,
Suvarna

Edited by suv.patki - 15 years ago
ashluvdmg thumbnail

dear..pls update soon...

jst cnt wait 2 c AR romancing...i no it mite nt b in a fast pace...stil
i jst wanna read more n more sooonnnnnn

so chalo update kar bhi lon!!
luv u lts
crazy ashu
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just read your comment to my comment aimee, yes that makes things much more clear! so she met armaan before the abduction, ok makes sense! im actually very excited for armaan to find out the little girl was riddhima...but i have a feeling that wont happen for a while!
looking forward to more AR bickering!
Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awwwwww My poor baby was abused!...Those @#%$^  people, good for nothing kidnappers......no wonder she's bholi, brilliantly written Ami!

Awww Ridz has finally reach to his chamber of his heart!

-Natasha