arshluver_15 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sorry i knoe i m late to coment on part 53 but i was bussy n lazzy too

anyway comming to part 53

its a gr8 part
loved the part about armaan n both the boys
loved the way they both were with armaan n armaan became only armaan with them
ridhima too noticed it that was gr8
finaly the banerterwas just amazing fisrt armaan n ridhima n then vibaav and yash
armaan must be quit shoked on seeing vibav forgating him and defanding ridhima
and on the other hand yash forgetting ridhima and defending armaan that was gr8
absolutly loved the banter that they had
it was quit fasinatine
OMG armaan is missing ridhima that got to be the new thing
n he saw her in his office ans hold her hand was just fantstic
that was realy gr8 part
loved it very much
nruti
Edited by arluver15 - 14 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Robin_M

aimee my sweet friend! i am sooo happy to see u back and updating yourself! i know its been a very tough year for u, but its great to see your recovering...am soo happy for you :D Me too dear... i tried to update earlier as well, but that time Tejas didnt allow me. But now, atleast my arms and fingers are better 😃
well the epi was awesome! firstly i just loved the dupatta scene...very sweet! armaans dream girl with out the face is closer to him then he realizes! i just hope he sees her face clearly very soon! haan, i also want that. but he is too much into denial's'... idiot, moron 😉
and the dance sequence was soooo awesome! very well done with that! its one of my favorite shaadi type song hehe it was cute to see armaan teasing riddhima and her showing her nakharas! really very cute!
and im really looking forward to the next part to see if armaan and riddhima will have an actual conversation! hope he looks at her properly to see that she is looking much different and pretty for the occasion! pata nahi yaar, ye dono kab sudhrenge 🥱
well im not sure what you mean by your are going to bring a few changes in the coming parts, im hoping to see AR coming closer! they will 😊
hopefully u are fit enough to give us another update soon! looking forward to more :)

Originally posted by: kashishk

Hey Aimee,hi there 😊
I am happy to see you are getting fit and fine, in full form😃
The part was really great, I loved it.
Armaan and Ridhima dancing was awesome, I loved it. thanks for the appreciation dear
Miinie is such a kiddo, she was feeling sad and angry because she didn't have anybody against harsh😆 yeah she is a demanding sister 😆
Back to the dance scene, I so so loved it. The way they were dancing and enjoying. Too good yaar.
I so want to read the next part and read some more AR moment. dont worry, i have it in the next one
I hope they fall in love soon or at least Armaan do and then he made her fall in love with her. I really want him to know she is the girl whom he sees in his dreams. dreams ka to pata nahi, main to ye soch rahi hu ki ye bewakuf kab ye manega ki use Riddhima pasand hai😉
And I am dying to read some romantic moment of Armaan and Ridhima.
Please continue soon, As soon as u can.

Luv u<333
kashish

Originally posted by: SunainaTM007

heyyyyyyy aimeeee....

m glad u back...Me too 😊

the epi was really well penned..the story moving in a nice way...but like others, now even i thik its moving too slow 🥱
anji teasing minnie and riddhima..and then the way minnie wanted to wait for armaan and riddhima became increasingly confused abt this brother of minnie... yeah she was confused 😆
her questions were really cute...and then the description of the dance and armaan dancing with her and alll was fab...the song selection was really nice... thanks for liking it 😊
riddhima asking rahul abt armaan and his explanation was penned well....armaan is really a self-made man... he surely is. thats his best quality i guess
the kids with armaan and now riddhima searching for them... interesting.. another AR meeting on the wat :) wait and watch 😉

take care hun...health comes first...get well soooon....
awaiting the next....

Originally posted by: sonakap1

Hey Aimee! hi there 😊

Just finished reading and must say the update was awesome. thanks

Enjoyed the dance sequence b/w AR. He just can't resist Ridz can he! he can never 😛 The way he teased Ridz thru out the dance was written beautifully by you. aww, i am so happy you liked it 😳

But my favourite in this part was the dupatta scene. Brilliant!!! thanks again Ridz is an innocent baby so it will take her time to realise her feeling for Armaan. yes she is  But looks like, for Armaan the moment to discover that Ridz is his dream girl is not far off. hmm, you never know 😈 Once he does, it will interesting to see how he handles his feelings and make Ridz realise the same. hmm, it will be Though should not be difficult. Help is ready from all quarters-Atul, Omang, Anjali, Aarti, Dadi, Rahul etc etc etc. yes he has more support than he can even imagine 😃

The conversation b/w Rahul and Ridz was interesting. Finally Ridz is realising what Armaan is made off. she is geting to know him more now 😊

Take care. Do not feel pressurised by our requests for early update. Health comes first. i will 😊

Get well soon

Sona

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 14 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Episode 52 - Thread 3 - Page 1 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/23084572

EPISODE FIFTY-THREE

"Ok... tum dono ne khana kha liya?" Armaan asked.

"Humne snacks khaaye the thodi der pahle..."

"Hmm... yaani dinner ke alawa sab ulta-seedha khaya hai..." Armaan shook his head, "Chalo khana khaate hain. Mujhe to bhot bhukh lagi hai..." he rubbed his tummy and walked away with the boys towards the cousine section.

~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima was searching for the boys a little later. She didn't find them with Kirti, Shubhankar, or even with Rahul, Anjali and Atul. And there wasn't any chance of them being there with Harsh and Minnie. Where are they? She thought worriedly playing with the hem of her dupatta. There were a lot of other kids playing and hanging around, but Yash and Vaibhav were not anywhere to be seen. Kirti had called her for a few minutes for some work and told the boys to go back to their parents. However, instead of being with their parents, the boys theirselves choose to be with Armaan.

As she walked towards the garden area, she saw three shadows sitting on a table at the extreme corner of the open garden. There they were... Yash and Vaibhav were sitting with a man... someone big. When she looked carefully, she realized it was Armaan. She frowned, but the very next moment her frown disappeared. The trio was munching on their food while laughing at something. The little boys were eating their food at their own unlike the other day when they met at Vaibhav's birthday party. That day they urged Riddhima to feed them.

She stood there smiling, watching them for a few minutes. It was a scene worth watching. Armaan Malik, the haughty business tycoon, instead of being with his business acquaintances or with people from his age group, he was having his dinner with two little kids, in a secluded corner of such a big party hall.

Armaan was sitting in the middle of two little boys, with Vaibhav on his left and Yash on his right. She saw him adjust a napkin over the collar of Vaibhav's shirt, so that he doesn't spoil his shirt while Yash too nudged him to do the same with his napkin. Armaan sniggered softly and turned to Yash. He adjusted Yash's napkin as well. Then patting his head went back eating from his own plate.

While having their dinner, Vaibhav would often pick something from Armaan's plate and eat. Riddhima was surprised to see that Armaan never even once tried to stop him, instead even he did the same by taking a piece of cucumber salad from Vaibhav's plate and eating it nonchalantly. Not to mention, Yash was also in the game.

Soon they finished their food. Armaan took a napkin from the table and wiped his lips while the boys followed the move. When he picked his glass of water, the boys did the same imitating him. Armaan laughed at them for copying his moves and the trio striked their glasses together pronouncing 'cheers' and then gobbling down the water in one go.

Yash was about to throw something in the garden, when Armaan stopped him and instructed him to throw it in a nearby trashbin. To Riddhima's amazement, Yash obeyed him without any fuss... It was very unlikely of Yash to obey anyone in the very first attempt. Yash never obeyed even his own parents or grandparents in one go and it was only Riddhima he would listen to. And here he has complied with Armaan's instruction without a single whining... Looks like Yash knows Armaan too well... But, how does Yash know Armaan so well, that he is abiding by him, without any nagging, fussing or whining? She thought.

Riddhima saw Armaan getting up while the boys almost jumped on him. Armaan stumbled at their sudden attack, but managed not to fall. Yash and Vaibhav were practically hanging on his neck... Yash on the left side, and Vaibhav on his right... Armaan must have been almost choking, but he kept walking. Riddhima chuckled at his uncomfortable state, but was also pleasantly surprised by the fact that Armaan didn't try to shove away the boys and kept walking swiftly holding the boys lightly on sideways. Riddhima followed them.

A few yards away, there were some swings, trampolines and play-stops made for the enjoyment of kids. Most of the other kids at the party were busy having dinner with their parent at that time. Only a 3-4 other kids were seen playing there. So the place was almost deserted.

As soon as they reached the point, Armaan plopped them both onto the huge bubble bed. The boy stood up and started jumping crazily on it. Armaan stood there watching them. Just then he got a call, and he asked the boy to stop shouting for a moment, which they did...

Wow... this is interesting... It means, the boys really like him, Riddhima thought. But how can someone like Mr.Irritating? Pondering over it, she made a face. When Armaan closed the call, the boys said something to him. He nodded walking away with them again.

Yash and Vaibhav looked so comfortable with Armaan. Riddhima had never seen this aspect of Armaan. She knew that kids like Armaan and vice versa. She had seen him at the Ashraya playing with kids, but now as she saw him with Yash and Vaibhav, she felt that this is something else. There was something very personal and intimate about the scene she witnessed right now. Armaan was taking care of the boys as if they are his own. Not to mention there wasn't any discrimination between Yash and Vaibhav. He gave equal attention to both of them.

By now she knew that he could be the most irritating, annoying and troublesome person for her, but for many others he was also the most caring person. Something fluttered in her heart. She felt touched and content. Without any realization, an unknown smile crept over her delicate lips, as she walked back to the foyer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on, Riddhima was caught by Anjali. She wanted to introduce her to some of her and Muskaan's common friends. Riddhima never had a chance to meet them earlier. Anjali's friends too loved Riddhima, but some of her reactions seemed weird for the high-society birds... especially when they passed double-meaning remarks on someone and all Riddhima did was look at Anjali and tried to respond in the same as she did. Anjali knew Riddhima too well. She understood her dilemma over such jokes and saved her from any sort of embarrassment everytime by covering up for her.

A little later Riddhima too understood that she cant manage to continue with them for long. She acquired that there was some thing weird in their conversation, something she is absolutely ignorant about.  Yes, she was a nave girl for double-meaning talks, but she was still smart enough to grasp that Anjali was trying to save her from some sort of discomfiture. So instead of keeping Anjali in trouble for longer, she excused herself by saying that she is feeling a little tired.

Armaan on the other hand was busy with some of the guests. This time, to his relief he wasn't alone. Harsh and Vaibhav stickered to him like leeches. The boys didn't let him stand for more than 5 minutes at the same place, which saved him from indulging into long and boring business conversations. If it was some other time, the boys might have been pronounced as Devils, but at the moment they were his Angels. He was too tired to discuss business anymore.

"Kya Superman, aap to bas un bade logon ke saath hi baat karte rahte ho..." Yash complaint at last tired of his business acquaintances.

"Arey yaar kyan karun, main bhi tang aa gaya hu in sabse..." Armaan sighed.

"Haan, ye sab aise hi hain. Kabhi Chachu ka peecha hi nahi chodte." Vaibhav too frowned.

"Lekin thank god tum mere saath ho... tum dono to mere super saviours ho yaar. Mujhe tumhi to in sabse bacha rahe ho." Armaan patted their head.

"Haan, hum hain na apke saath. Hum aapko sab bade logon se bacha lenge." Yash gushed while Vaibhav nodded proudly. Armaan smiled at his two little fans.

Vaibhav pointed towards an empty table at one corner. "Chachu chalo wahan chalke baith te hain. Wahan koi nahi hai..." Yash and Armaan nodded walking with him.

The trio was once again heading towards a quite corner, away from the crowd. They were too busy in their conversation to notice anyone around. Just then, Armaan's phone rang and he started speaking to the caller, while the boys ran towards the table. Armaan simply followed them strolling lazily, still busy on his phone.

As they reached the table corner, Vaibhav and Yash took their seats smiling widely glancing at their front chair, while Armaan walked carelessly towards the same chair. He was looking towards the crowd on the other side of the foyer still talking on the phone. As he took his seat on the chair, a sudden loud shriek made him jump, and he lost the control over his phone which flewed up in the air.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

Armaan landed on the grass over his chest, but managed to save his suit getting sludged completely by taking the support of his hands. Yash on the other hand, managed to save his phone from falling on the ground by catching it at the correct time.

Still on the ground, Armaan saw Yash catching his phone and sighed, "Great catch Champ... Thanks yaar..." Yash flashed his 28 teeth proudly.

Then realizing the shrieking sound that pushed him on the ground, Armaan got up from the ground frowning, He turned towards the seat on which he was about to sit only to find a familiar looking girl standing besides it... fuming badly with anger. She stood there with her hands on her hips while her face was changing its color slowly as she panted angrily.

"TUM?" he turned to her completely. "Tum chillayi thi?"

"Haan main chillayi thi..." she replied in the same way.

"Riddhima... Tum... tum pagal ho kya? Abhi mere phone tut jata to?"

"Achcha, phone tut jata? Tut jata to tut jata, kam se kam tumhe todhi akal to aati..."

"Kya? Matlab kya hai tumhara? Mera phone koi faltu nahi hai. Aur maine aisa kya kiya ki tum mera phone tutne ki duaayen maang rahi ho?" he asked in sarcastic anger.

"Maine aisa kya kiya?" she rephrased, "To ab tumhe ye tak nahi pata ki tumne kya kiya? Wow, very well done Mr. Malik..." she too scoffed sarcastically.

"Hey whats with the sarcasm huh? Main to achcha khasa phone pe baat kar raha tha. Tumhaari wajah se mera phone bhi kat gaya, aur main neeche gira wo alag. Bina wajah ke itni jor se chillaane ki kya zaroorat thi? Araam se baithne bhi nahi deti..." Armaan shook his head.

"Achcha, to saari galti meri hai..." she looked at him unbelievingly, "Tumne jo kiya wo kuch nahi..." she roared facing him boldly.

"Maine kya kiya, I was just taking my seat. Bina wajah chillayi to tumhi thi."

"Your seat huh? Pehli baat mera koi dimaag kharaab nahi hai, ki main bina wajah chillati rahu. Aur dusri ye, ki agar tumhe baithna hai to chair pe baitho, mujhpar kyun chadhe jaa rahe the?" she yelled.

"Well, tumhaare dimmag ke bare mein hum kabhi aur discuss karenge, it's a bit complicated issue..." he said arrogantly, then frowning confusingly a little, he asked, "...lekin main tumpar chadha ja raha tha se kya matlab hai tumhara? Main kab tumpe chadha?"

"Abhi, 2 minute pahle aur kya kar rahe the tum?" she said.

"2 minute pahle?" he was still not able understand. "Main to chair pe baith raha tha..."

"Ji nahi, tum mujh pe chadh rahe the..."

"Are you nuts or something. Mujhe aise ajeeb-ajeeb shauk nahi hain. Main tumpar nahi chadh raha tha, main chair par baitha tha..." he argued, placing his hands on his hips.

"Nahi, tum mujhe par baith rahe the..." she retorted again.

The argument continued in the same way for next few minutes, while the two little witnesses of the incident stood their watching this funny spat. A few more minutes passed and the boys realized that their favorite duo doesn't look in a mood to end their tongue-fight any time soon.

Yash and Vaibhav glanced at other, then back at Armaan and Riddhima. Then, Vaibhav made the first move and pulled Armaan back, who was by now standing almost leaning over Riddhima, while she stood bending slightly backward with the tiny support of the chair behind her.

"CHACHU STOP IT..." Vaibhav yelled. Both Armaan and Riddhima stopped arguing further and looked at Vaibhav and Yash standing their frowning at them. "Aur sidhe khade ho jao..." Vaibhav instructed him further. Pushing Armaan aside, he went to Riddhima, helping her stand straight. Then holding her hand he instructed, "Say Sorry Chachu..."

"Kya?" Armaan eye popped out at the command.

"I said say Sorry to Angel." Vaibhav repeated.

"Angel? Who is Angel" Armaan asked.

"Ye hain Angel." Vaibhav pointed towards Riddhima."Say Sorry..." Riddhima smiled at her little boyfriend patting his head lovably.

"Ye? Angel?" Armaan smirked loudly bursting out loudly. Riddhima and Vaibhav scowled.

"CHACHU STOP IT..." Vaibhav yelled again. Armaan suppressed his laughter. "And say Sorry."

"Sorry? Kis baat ki Sorry chutke..." Armaan asked smiling snootily.

"Main chutka nahi hu Chachu. Aur aapki galti ke liye Sorry bolo..." Vaibhav replied.

"Meri galti ke liye? Lekin maine kya galti ki?" Armaan asked perplexed.

"Angel theek kah rahi thi, aap unpe hi chadhe ja rahe the..."

"Abey, ye kya, ab tu bhi? Main to chair pe baith raha tha. Uspe kab chadha main?"

"Aap usi chair pe baith rahe the, jahan Angle pahle se baithi thi..." Vaibhav explained.

"WHAT?"Armaan looked at Riddhima, then him, then back Riddhima, obviously... flabbergasted. Riddhima was still glaring at him. He glanced at Yash who was quite by now. Yash blinked at him, confirming that Vaibhav is right. He turned back to Riddhima, and smiled awkwardly. Now he realized why he had felt soft and warm at first when he almost sat on the chair before falling on the ground. He was about to smirk recalling it, but stopped, realizing the situation immediately. Then without saying anything, he walked towards the other side of the table to sit, only to be stopped by Vaibhav once again.

"Chachu?" Vaibhav gave him a warning look.

"Arey yaar theek hai na, ho gayi galti... Jaan bujh kar thode hi main uspe baitha tha." Armaan tried to defend himself.

"Chachu, aap bol rahe ho ya nahi?" Vaibhav asked in a finalizing tone.

This time Armaan was alarmed. He knew his nephew better than anyone else. If he didn't do what Vaibhav is saying, then it means 'trouble' for Armaan. He opened his mouth to say sorry, but stopped as soon as someone interrupted him.

"Arey Vibhi, yaar Superman ne kaha na ki unhone jaanbhuj kar nahi kiya... to phir tu kyun unke peeche pada hai?" Yash butted in as a saviour for Armaan, while Riddhima stared at him in shock. She hadn't expected Yash to defend Armaan. Armaan on the other hand was obviously amused and happy to see atleast somebody standing in his favor.

"Lekin Yash, Chachu ne galti ki hai, to unhe sorry bolna chahiye..." Vaibhav said.

"Par unhone aisa jaan bhuj kar to nahi kiya na..." Yash was now defending Armaan overtly.

"Jaan-bhuj kar ya aise hi, galti to ki hai na..."

"Arey tu to sun hi nahi raha meri baat..." Yash was getting irritated. He has been watching and listening everything quietly ever since the mess started. And he couldn't take it anymore that his favorite, Superman, was being accused again and again without any reason.

"Main to sun raha hu, tu hi nahi sun raha." Vaibhav retorted.

"Kya? Main nahi sun raha? Itni der se sirf tu hi to bolta ja raha hai. Aur Superman tujhse bade hai na. Tujhe unse aise baat nahi karni chahiye..."

"Bade hai to kya hua. Chachu khud hi kahte hain ki agar koi galti karo to uske liye sorry kahne mein mat ghabrao."

As the argument was now taken over by the little boys, Riddhima and Armaan stood there looking at the two boys in surprise. Vaibhav was supporting Riddhima, while Yash was defending Armaan. If the people, who don't know their relationship with each other, spot them at the moment, they might think that Yash is Armaan's nephew and Vaibhav belongs to Riddhima.

They looked at each other and then at the boys. Soon they realized that the argument is about to turn wild. So finally deciding to put an end to it, Armaan made the first move.

"Boys-Boys... BOYS..." He yelled to quiten them. Boys as well as Riddhima, who was trying to pull Vaibhav back, looked at him, "Theek hai-theek hai... Shaant ho jao yaar. I give up. Main kahta hu Sorry..." He turned to Riddhima and cleared his throat, "Ahem-Ahem... Wo..."

"Ek minute Superman..." Yash interrupted him again.

"Kya hua Yash?"

Yash turned to Vaibhav and Riddhima and said,"Superman Sorry kahenge, lekin ek shart par..."

"Shart? Kaisi shart..." Riddhima asked staring at him in confusion.

"Aapko bhi Superman se Sorry lahna hoga..." he replied stubbornly.

"Kya? Lekin main kyun Sorry kahun?" She asked.

"Kyunki aapki wajah se Superman neeche gir gaye, aur unka phone bhi tut jata agar main nahi catch karta to..." he elaborated.

Riddhima glanced at Armaan who was gawking at his fan in astonishment. She looked at Vaibhav for support who once again stepped ahead to defend his girlfriend.

"Angel ne koi Chachu ko dhakka thode hi diya tha."

"Lekin wo chillayi to thi... wo bhi itne zor se..." Yash argued again.

"Lekin Angel ne ye jaanbujh kar nahi kiya... Wo to dar gayi thi isliye chillayi."

"To Superman kaunsa jaan kar Bua par baithe the..."

This time neither Yash nor Riddhima had an answer. Riddhima glanced at Armaan who was now standing grinning wickedly with his arms around Yash's shoulder.

Before the argument started again, Riddhima said, "Theek hai mujhe manzur hai."

"Kya? Manzur hai? Wow Yash tujhe to Professional Lawyer hona chahiye yaar. Tune to tedhi kheer ko bhi seedha kar diya." He praised Yash, hi-fiveing with him.

"Lekin Angel, aapne koi galti nahi ki to aap kyun Sorry bologe?" Vaibhav asked Riddhima.

"Vibhi, koi baat nahi. Ek sorry ki hi to baat hai. Warna ye log phir se ladne lagenge..." She explained glaring at Armaan sideways. "Aur choti-choti baaton par ladaayi to budhdhu log karte hain na? Hum thode hi 'budhu' hain... wo to koi aur hai." she said deliberately stressing on the word 'budhu', indicating towards Armaan.

"Haan hum thode hi budhu hain..." Vaibhav grinned understanding her teasing and joined her.

Yash too understood their meaningand said, "To hum bhi koi budhu nahi hain. Hain na Superman..." he nudged Armaan.

"Haan bilkul... We are the obvious smartest." Armaan nodded.

This followed a silence of a minute or two. Four of them stared at each other, each waiting for other to continue and say sorry first, but none made the first move.

Armaan stared at Riddhima... an arrogant smirk playing on his lips, while Riddhima returning it in the same way... smirking at him silently yet boldly.

Few moments later, unknowingly his smirk turned into a soft smile as his strong lips loosened. His cheeks exhibiting the most arresting dimples in the world. Those dark and wavy hair flew on his bright forehead. His sharp nose breathing calmly... And his eyes... Suddenly Riddhima realized what she was doing. Reflex played and she averted her gaze away.

Armaan who was blankly staring at her also felt something change in the view in front. He observed Riddhima look away and then shift uncomfortably on her feet... once, twice and then again. What happened to her? Why does she look befuddle all of sudden? He thought dazely.

"I am Sorry..." he mumbled loudly enough to be heard by all three.

Riddhima looked up at him for a moment hearing his apology, but as her gaze fell on his eyes, she felt uneasy and tickling. She looked down. "I-I am Sorry too..." she replied in haste. With that she grabbed Vaibhav's hand and rushed towards the foyer.

Armaan stood there for next few minutes staring at her retreating back and then blankly at the door through which she went inside. He didn't know what exactly happened just now. He was happy-teasing Riddhima, waiting for her to apologize. He was looking at her cute expressive face, when she averted her gaze. Moments later, he heard himself saying sorry to her followed by her apologizing to him and almost running away from there.

Why did I say Sorry first? And why did she run away? He thought. Again, he was confused.

Yash was still standing besides him. He shook his arm, "Superman..."

"Huh?"

"Kya hua? Aap kya soch rahe ho?"

"Main? K-Kuch nahi..."

"To chalo na andar... Bua aur Vaibhav bhi chale gaye... Sorry bolke..." he grinned victoriously.

"Hmm..." Armaan laughed at his funny grin. "Chal..." taking Yash's hand, he walked inside.

The engagement ceremony ended up well. Riddhima, Rahul, Atul, Anjali, Yash and Vaibhav were among the last few guest to leave while Armaan stayed back till late to help Shubhankar and Kirti with the after chores. To his dismay, Armaan didn't get another chance to meet Riddhima or tease her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday was a day to catch some breath for everyone, except Riddhima and Armaan. Minnie dragged Riddhima along with her in the first half for some more shopping and after Riddhima retired for her home, it was Armaan's turn in the second half of the day. Both Armaan and Riddhima slept like logs after their tiring day.

After that the whole week was flew in huff-puff with everyone engaged with their.

5th January, Monday the following week, 3 days before Minnie's marriage.

Armaan finished up a few piles of files by the Lunch time. As he stretched his arms over his head relaxing in his chair, his gaze fell on Riddhima's cabin. He hadn't seen Riddhima for last one week. She was busy with the last minute Site work at Ashraya.

For the last one week, Armaan's day starts with Worker's colony site inspection, then helping Shubhankar with some chores related to Minnie's wedding, followed by his other office work and appointments. By the time he reaches his office, Riddhima is already gone.

He knew that it will be difficult for him to manage everything in her absence as he has gotten quite used to her. And he was right to some extent. However to his amazement, she took care of everything in a very organized way. Everyday Riddhima would come to the office, finish up his filings, update his appointments, send important mails and faxes and finish all other important work and then leave for the Ashraya site.

As per his initial opinion, he thought that his work might get affected by her absence. And her absence did make a difference, however it didn't affect his work, but something else... It was Armaan himself who was affected by her absence and not his work. Though his work kept him busy, but he still felt empty. There was something missing in his office... of course it was Riddhima, his heart knew it, but his logical-in-denial brain wouldn't agree.

He was still thinking about her subconsciously when the door knocked. He pressed the entry button and saw Atul entering the office. "Hi bhai... come sit..."

"Hi Armaan... I have spoken to Chabra and he is ready to wait for another 13-14 days..." Atul informed sitting in the chair, "You have already called for the blueprint?" he added quickly as he saw Armaan checking the blueprint of the factory they were planning to built as a new infrastructure for the future expansion and manufacture their new products.

"Yeah, Mr. Saniyaal has just sent it and asked for my assessment." He pointed towards the print on his table, then going back to the topic he continued, "Chabra, its good that he agreed to wait... I guess by that time Ashraya and Worker's colony, both projects will be on track. I mean, Ashraya Project will be completed by 13th and I have decided to hand over Colony Project's sole responsibility to the contractor. He is doing a great job and I am satisfied that he will abide to the plan and quality of everything. And Minnie's wedding is there in 3 days.  So I think two weeks will be enough for us."

"Haan, two weeks is absolutely fine. But Minnie's wedding is more crucial for you... agar wo miss ki to teri khair nahin." He laughed lightly.

"I know bhai... and I am not in any mood to get those dramatic smacking of hers, not anytime in next few days atleast... I am too busy to be admitted in the hospital." Armaan laughed rubbing the back of his neck.

"You look tired Armaan..." Atul said observing his lazy body-language.

"Yeah I am..." he mumbled pressing his eyelids and rubbing his face, "For the last few days, I have to do everything at my own. When Riddhima is there, I don't have to care about many things. She takes care of everything so well that I don't need to take much stress about minute details. But she is busy with last minute charges of Ashraya. I haven't even seen her for the whole one week..." Armaan sighed lazily looking down on the table at nothing in specific.

Atul observed his tired looking face... his lazy response... He sure looked tired. While talking, his eyes were almost drooping as if he hadn't had a good sleep in many days. Atul has seen Armaan working under more stressful conditions before, but never had he sounded so tired.

Is it only work, or is it something else? Atul thought.

He sounded as if he is dependent on Riddhima for everything and can't work without her. It was the latest addition to the information log Atul was preparing about Armaan's changing behavior. The information says, 'Armaan Malik is being dependent on some other person rather than himself.' This never happened before... not even when Rashmi, his previous and one of the best secretaries he have ever had, left the job. At that time, Armaan had worked under similar hectic conditions, without any PA or Secretary for almost over a month and still never looked this tired or sounded helpless.

Atul saw a glint of disappointment in Armaan's eyes when he spoke about not seeing Riddhima for one week. What was that? He seems to be missing her. Is he?

"Hmm..." Atul nodded as he saw Armaan sat up again trying to concentrate on the layout on his table, "If you want I can send Sunaina for your help. She will assist you temporarily. If not all, atleast she can be some help for you..." before he could continue, Atul heard an instant reply of his workaholic brother.

"Naah, its ok bhai. I don't think she can replace Riddhima... I believe nobody can." Armaan stated as-a-matter-of-factly while going through the blue print of their new factory, but as he looked up he saw Atul raise his brow, so quickly added, "I mean Sunaina will not be able to handle Riddhima's work... its... its kind of complicated for her. Err... and-and, Sunaina is your secretary, you need her as well. She already has her own workload to handle..."

"I know that, but she can still help you... I will relieve her from some of her duties for a while so that she can help you." Tapping his chin Atul offered again.

"Bhai, kaha na, no need, Riddhima aake dekh legi sab khud. Wo subah mere aane se pahle sab kuch manage karke jaati hi hai. Waise bhi, I don't want her to freak out about her responsibilities being handed over to someone else. She wont appreciate that... You don't know her..."

"And you do..." Atul muttered staring at him.

"What?" Armaan thought he heard Atul mutter something under his breath. He didn't hear what he said but he did hear his mumbling, "Did you say something...?"

"Nope... I didn't." Atul said, then diverted, "What were you saying?"

"Me?" Armaan looked at him puzzled for a moment and then said, "Oh... I was saying that Riddhima is taking care of most of my work before leaving office everyday... Its just, when she is physically present, I don't have to think about finding everything at my own. She automatically takes care of all that..." Armaan replied unflappably turning the blueprint to look at something closely.

Atul was observing him carefully in the meanwhile, "Absolutely, she is a hard-working girl... And... She is great help." Atul added after pausing for a moment.

"Yeah she is... but she is more than just help..." Armaan mumbled slumping back in his chair and sighing at the same time. He didn't realize what he has just blurted. Once again Armaan said that without thinking or realizing.

Atul's head shot up at his unconscious comment. 'she is more than just help...' Wow... what is happening here?  Before Atul could look into it more he heard Armaan continue.

"Anyways... bhai why don't you go and visit the site? It's a big piece of land and I don't want any problems once the factory's work starts there. Apart from that, if the land is worth it, and this Chabra guy is ready to sell it, adhering our terms and conditions, and as per our bid... then I feel we should go for it ASAP. Why delay it further?" Armaan asked sitting up once again and checking the blueprint of the factory for which they wanted to buy this land.

Atul was surprised at the sudden diversion of topic from Riddhima to work. He wanted the same conversation to carry on so that he can extricate some more information. But he knew Armaan better. He said that about Riddhima unconsciously, without realizing it. But as they say, subconscious mind reveals deeper veracities than the conscious... and this one still is a news... An important information about the change his workaholic brother is going through. Atul made a mental note of it and zipped his comment in his memory as one found piece of the puzzle called 'Mystical Stances of Armaan Malik'.

"I agree... that's why I suggest you to go there and check the land yourself. You have better knowledge of land and property than I do..." Atul shrugged coming back on the professional issue for the time being. Maybe its not the time to attack him at the moment as he looks really exhausted and worn out because of his workload.

"I know, but you aren't a complete ignorant yourself. Besides, I guess its better if you go there, instead of me. You know Chabra better than me... so if the land is good enough, you can finish up the formalities and seal the deal right away. I want to begin factory work at the earliest, so that our future projects can be aired before hand."

"In that case, I think we both should go. You can check the land yourself... and in case you like the property, I will handle Chabra..."

"Ok... no issues with me..." Armaan replied raising his hands slightly in the air in agreement.

"So, when do you wanna go?" Atul asked.

"That you decide bhai... neither I have time or energy, nor the sources available to find out the available time slot..." Armaan shrugged unconsciously signaling towards Riddhima's cabin.

"I will do that. I think we can position this trip after Ashraya's Project is over. By that time, even you will be relieved from Colony's assignment. Dad will take care of rest of the things temporarily. Rahul to hai hi unki help ke liye yahan." he paused for a moment, then added, However... Mr. Chairman, I still suggest you to check your schedules and appointments first. The trip shouldn't halter any of your prior engagements. Verify your schedules and tell me when you are available, and then I will decide when exactly we can go..." Atul suggested.

"Ok... I will check it with Riddhima and let you know about it..." Armaan replied as he rolled back the blue print.

"Alright... I will catch you later then." Atul got up to leave as Armaan nodded. But before leaving the cabin, he turned around. To his surprise he saw Armaan smiling while looking at Riddhima's cabin. His brows wrinkled. Hmm... interesting.

Once Atul left Armaan called Riddhima on the intercom. As expected none picked the phone. Then he recalled she is not in the office. He sighed... he needed to talk to her. He walked to the balcony behind his chair to grab some fresh air. Facing towards balcony, he called her on her mobile, but it was busy. Sighing heavily, he went back to his chair that was rolled towards the balcony. After staring into space and thinking nothing in specific for a few seconds, as he rolled his chair around, he found her standing in front.

"Riddhima..." he whispered looking up to see her smiling face. She was looking different... very different... probably because today she was wearing the same dress she wore at Minnie's engagement. She was... she was looking... nice...

He smiled at her, "Hi..."

"Hello Sir..." she replied sweetly.

His heart fluttered on hearing her sweet voice after so many days. He got up from his seat and walked to her taking his own time. He was in daze. The few feet distance between them, seems like kilometers to him. A gust of sweet air flew past him as he neared her. As he came closer, she stood there with the same smile playing on her lovely face. Her big silly looking glasses were placed carelessly over her sharp tiny nose. She wasn't looking at him but at his chair.

When he was finally right in front of her, she looked towards him for a moment and then her eyes dropped again almost instantly, just in the same way they were diverted when he saw her in his car before dropping her home that day. Was it involuntarily or intentionally? Why did she do that? Is she trying to hide her eyes from me? But why? He thought desperately.

He was looking at her, but his mind was too numb to figure out the minute details of her features. If somebody asked him, what is her skin color right now, or what is her hairdo like, he probably wont be able to answer, coz he was looking at her, but not exactly looking at her... All he could fathom was that she was in front of him... after so many days which felt like ages. Her mere presence was the most important thing for him and that's what he wanted to see or feel... nothing else mattered... not even her physical appearance. He didn't know what to say or how he is supposed to react.

She stood there, infront of him, with her head lowered.

When Armaan didn't say anything for a few minutes, she looked up. The look in his eyes confused her. "Armaan..." she called his name. He didn't respond. "Armaan..." she called again. Still no response. Her eyes narrowed at his continuous gaze on her. He was looking at her, but wasn't reacting to her voice. Silly... she thought. He is lost... Sighing she turned around to leave.

Armaan felt the distance increase between him and her all of a sudden. With an immeasurably high speed he reacted and held her hand before she was out of his reach.

Hi Friends 😊. This was episode 53. Not much of the action, but i am trying to make some changes. Kind of struggling with romantic stuff 😕. Hopefully i might get some ideas on it... wish me luck.

About PMs, well... i am preparing PM list and have got some requests as well. So i am noting them down. Maybe within next 2 episodes i will start sending the PMs as well... Till then, please bear with me. Just to remind another thing, that if you want me to send you PMs, then please mention it in your reply PLUS add me in your buddy list.

Love you all 😊...

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Episode 53- Thread 3 - Page 12- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/24856304

EPISODE FIFTY-FOUR

She stood there, infront of him, with her head lowered.

When Armaan didn't say anything for a few minutes, she looked up. The look in his eyes confused her. "Armaan..." she called his name. He didn't respond. "Armaan..." she called again. Still no response. Her eyes narrowed at his incessant gaze on her. He was looking at her, but wasn't reacting to her voice. Silly... she thought. He is lost... Sighing she turned around to leave.

Armaan felt the distance increase between him and her all of a sudden. With an immeasurably high speed he reacted and held her hand before she was out of his reach.

Riddhima stopped feeling his strong grip over her hand. She turned back and glanced at her wrist which was arrested by his large palm. Then shifting her gaze up, she looked at his still lost face. What is wrong with him? He wasn't pulling her hand of doing anything, but just standing there holding her hand. She tried to free herself from his grip, but it seems to have glued under his palm. He was stronger of course... way too stronger.

He was staring at her stupidly... lost somewhere. A few more attempts, but all went futile; after all, he was Armaan... Finally, she decided to give him a shake, maybe this time a strong one. Turning and facing him completely, she stepped closer to him and then with a glint of mischief in her eyes, she stomped... she stomped hard with her full strength... on HIS foot.

Armaan, who was busy gawking at her stupidly lost in his own world, unexpectedly felt something crash... crash on his foot. His brows wrinkled a little, still he smiled further. But then within fractions of second, he felt the load on his foot increase... as if something crash-landed on his... on his... foot... Then the veins in fingers of his foot were tightening as something starting to seep into his blood. What was that? Whats wrong with his foot? He realized it was pain...

"Aauuuuuuu..." he yelled all of sudden. Intantly leaving her hand, he held his own foot and started jumping up and down. "Ouch..." he groaned. When he heard someone chuckling, he looked up. He was shocked at the sight in front of him.

He saw the same person standing in front of him who he was talking to a few minutes ago. Yes, it was ATUL. He was chuckling at him. Armaan looked around and lugged himself up to see, who is behind Atul, but found none. He tilted his head and tried to search further through his huge cabin, but no use...

Where is she? She was here a moment ago, and now she is nowhere in sight, where the hell did she disappear all of a sudden?

Irritably, he stood up straight, but the pain made him bend again. He stomped to the nearby chair and sat on it. Frowning, he removed his shoes and messaged his foot over his socks. Once again he looked around to trace her.

Atul had seen him looking around earlier as well, but this time he noticed clearly. He had seen the look on Armaan's face... the shocked one... Then it changed into desperation... desperation to find something... then it was confusion, finally settling to annoyance. Why is he looking around? And what's with the animation of half a dozen expressions on his face?

"Bhai?" Armaan glared at him, "You almost cut off blood supplies to my foot..."

"Achcha? And what about this?" Atul asked showing his wrist to Armaan. His wrist was red, with some finger marks imprinted on it.

Armaan looked at him confused, "What happen to your wrist?"

"You don't know?" Atul looked at him unbelievingly, and then shook his head, "You almost paralyzed my hand a few moments back... I called you many times, but you wouldn't listen. And when I tried to self-defend myself, you blame me for cutting off blood supplies to YOUR foot? Wonderful... Do you even realize I only have ONE left hand?" he said sarcastically, rubbing his left wrist which Armaan had held a minute ago.

"WHAT? It was YOU?" Armaan asked shocked again.

"No, it was actually Kareena Kapoor. And these strawberry-shaped-red-colored-designer-creative-work-of-art on my wrist are made by her latest pick Saif Ali Khan, who awarded ME with this..." he pointed towards Armaan's finger-prints on his wrist, "...coz YOU were holding his girlfriend's hand... And since I am you brother, I have to bear the results on your behalf..." Atul sighed dramatically.

"Kya?" Armaan made a stupidly confused face at his production.

"Armaan, you idiot... of course it was me..." Atul barked.

"Oh..." Armaan replied looking down, embarrassed and more than that still confused. Then it striked him, that it sounded like somebody was calling him by his name, whereas Riddhima has never called him by his name.

"By the way, what or should I say 'who' were you searching for?"

"Searching?" he squinted his eyes.

"Yes searching. You were looking around just now as if trying to find someone..." Atul teased chewing his cheeks inwardly, "...or is it your new time pass... you know checking out your own cabin from time to time?"

"Huh?"

"Arey, I thought since there is no one here... not even a girl, so you might have developed this new way to kill the time. I mean you have always had all these weird ways to do so."

"Bhai, what are you talking about?"

"Oh, that means, no new weird inventions by you..." Atul pretended to ponder over it again, then added cheekily, "Hey, if its not so, then who were you searching for?"

Armaan gulped, "Err... N-no... I wasn't... searching..." he fumbled groping over the thought.

"Yes you were." Atul said as-a-matter-of-factly, "Were you expecting someone else?" then widening his eyes as something hit his mind he added quickly, "...Or were you 'imagining' someone else? Oh my god, you are going nutters... Tell me you aren't Armaan, coz if you are, then I have to get some important chores finished ASAP, else Marvels will be in great trouble..."

"N-no... no-no-no... humppph... what gave you that impression? I am not going nutters... or anything like that. I wasn't, ahem-ahem..." Armaan cleared his throat, "...I wasn't imagining anyone... I­-I was just looking around... casually... I mean, my cabin is so beautiful... don't you think so?" he grinned stupidly, "...Phrr... you are so funny bhai..." he explained fumbling and trying to create a laugh.

Atul continued to stare at him with a blank face. No need to say that he wasn't convinced by his lame, unsteady excuses.

Armaan himself found his explanation stupidly weird. If he wasn't convinced himself, then how can he expect Atul to fall for his imprudent clarifications? Atul is smart enough to read his mind... well almost.

Armaan realized his mistake. He 'was probably' dreaming or imagining... What? He was dreaming about Riddhima... Her presence...

Armaan, what are you doing? He rebuked himself silently and looked away to hide his widened-with-shock eyes from Atul. Gasping on the self-awareness, he blinked his eyes a number of times to compose himself.

Now how to shove away Atul? He will kill him with questions? He needed to do something quickly. The best way to do that is divert his mind somewhere else. Yes he will do that, he decided. Getting up, he picked up his shoes he had removed and stomped towards his chair. Sitting down, he started putting it on. Atul's eyes were following him... and he knew that.

Wearing his shoes, he sat straight and then picked up the blue print of the factory once again. "Ahem-ahem... err... d-do you need something Bhai?" he asked pretending as if he is busy with his work, checking the blue print of the factory.

"Yeah..." Atul nodded and he mumbled, "I need to transform myself into a detective I guess..."

"What?"

"Nothing..."

"You came back for some work?" Armaan asked again.

"No. I left my phone here actually..." Atul said picking his mobile from his table, "But when I came in you were..."

***BRRR-BRRR***

"Excuse me..." The incoming call saved Armaan. He silently thanked the person calling him for saving him from Atul's severe interrogation and got himself busy with the call.

Atul stood there for a few moments and when saw Armaan too busy on the phone, he left. He can talk to him later when he is not occupied.

As soon as the door closed, Armaan sighed loud enough to be heard by anyone in the next room. "Bach gaya..." he muttered under his breath and placed his hand on his heart. Then straightening again, he gritted his teeth, "Ye sab us-us Riddhima ki wajah se ho raha hai... Ek to saat dino se madam ne apni shakal nahin dikhaayi, aur ab, she is driving me nuts... What will Atul think of me? It was so embarrassing... I am sure he is gonna grab my neck very soon with his extensive questionnaire... I need to keep myself as busy as possible till he forgets today's calamity... Oh god, please save me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atul closed the door behind him with his eyes still narrowed in suspicion. Outside, he paused at the door holding the knob of the closed door for a moment. Though, he came out seeing Armaan busy with the phone call, but he knew his brother well enough. Atul knew that Armaan was deliberately stretching the length of the phone call, just to avoid him.

Armaan's phone keeps him busy many times, but he is not a guy who talks lengths over the phone. He is a monosyllabic person when talking to someone professional. But right now he was using full-complete sentences while speaking. Sentences big enough to accommodate each and every part of a proper language, making sure there are no grammatical or any sort of mistakes done... Hindi or English doesn't matter. Atul shook his head thinking about it, he needs to stay alert for more information. Now he was more than just doubtful about Armaan's behavior. He was damn sure that something absolutely new is happening in his genius brother's life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Same day in the evening Minnie called Riddhima. She wanted Riddhima to come over and stay with her till she gets married. Riddhima was like an elder sister to her and Minnie admired her suggestions and advises on things. Besides she really needed a sister's support at such crucial stage of her life.

"Hi Riddhima di..."

"Hi Minnie... how are you?"

"Don't ask. Why are you still at home? I thought you were coming over here tonight so that we can start early morning tomorrow onwards."

"Start early morning... woah, someone is sounding very excited..." she teased, "Do you think you will be able to wake up 'early' in the morning?"

"Di... I know I have never got up before 10:00am ever in my life, but tomorrow onwards I have to..." Minnie sighed. "After all I am getting married in three days and Mom says I should start getting up early in the morning. So I am starting to practice it from tomorrow. And I am sure you can help me with it... I know you are an early riser..."

"Bahut jaldi aadat badalne ki sujhi tumhe, just three days before your marriage..." Riddhima laughed, "I can help you tomorrow and may be for the following two days, but what will you do after that? I am sure the habbit will take a while to seep in."

"I know... its way too difficult for me. That is why I was thinking of you moving in with me till I get married... I mean its just three days left..."

"What? Are you mad? I mean how can I..."

"Why cant you... Di please, please do me this little favor. I know you have work and all, but it's the question of my life. Please..." Minnie pleaded.

"I don't have a problem with it Minnie, but I cant take this decision myself. I have to ask Mumma-Papa and bhaiya-bhabhi. Muskaan bhabhi is in her eighth month and Yash as you know is a mess. I cant promise anything Minnie. I am sorry..." she said apologetically.

"You don't have to worry about all that, I will talk to Uncle, Aunty, Rahul bhaiya, Muskaan Bhabhi... everyone." Minnie suggested.

"But Yash? Who will talk to him?"

"You will..."

"Huh?"

"Yes you will. I know he listens to you only, so there wont be any use of, me trying to convince him, so you will talk to him."

"And what if even I am not able to convince him?" Riddhima asked raising her brow.

"If he still is stubborn, then... then you can bring him along."

"Minnie, do you have any idea what have you just blabbered? I mean Yash at your house... and that too when a huge event is going to take place?" Riddhima replied unsure of the idea.

"I know it sounds problem, but I also know you can handle it well. And, I have another idea, I will help you with Yash." Minnie added.

"What? YOU will help me with Yash?" Riddhima's eyes widened.

"Yes... see, since I am getting married now, some day or the other I will also have my own kids, so this will give me a little insight of how-to-handle-kids..."

"Yes of course..." it was a sarcastic comment by Riddhima, "You are planning to learn everything in a span three days when you wont even have time to breath with your wedding rituals going on... Don't you think you are inviting troubles..."

"Di please... I am getting married and every girl needs a support, a sister at this time. You are my only support, my only sister... Please I beg you. Please-please-please..."

"Minnie stop it..." Riddhima tried to stop her, but when she didn't, she gave up, "Ok-ok-ok..." she heard Minnie stop, "But you will have to talk to my family..."

"That's not a big deal, I will do that. No fear when Minnie is here..." Minnie laughed.

So immediately after their conversation Minnie spoke to Kirti about this who agreed without any second thoughts, while Shubhankar promised to go with her to Riddhima's place to pick her up.

That evening, when Riddhima came back home from work, Minnie was already at her home with Shubhankar. She has come to pick her up. She convinced everyone so that Riddhima can go with her. Proactively she even packed Riddhima's stuff at her own. It was only Yash who was left to be taken care of.

Riddhima tried to make Yash understand but he didn't buzz. So as per Minnie's earlier plan, they had to take him along. Yash was excited with the idea of this as he can skip his school, but Riddhima agreed to take him with her only if he obeys her and never sulk about skipping his school. Yash was a little disappointed, but agreed reluctantly.

So now the arrangement was ' Riddhima and Yash will go to Minnie's house. Yash will go to his school as usual from there. Shubhankar offered to drop him to school in morning for next two days. Since Yash goes by a school bus which can drop him at Rahul's house every afternoon after school, so that will remain the same, coz Riddhima will be at office at that time. Then while coming back from office she will pick Yash with her and go back to Minnie's place. Minnie took the responsibility to pick them both from Rahul's house and to help Yash with his homework. Riddhima has already informed in the office that she will be leaving office sooner than other days for next two days.

When they reached at Minnie's place, Kirti welcomed Riddhima and Yash with full heart. She had arranged a separate room for them. Yash stickered to Riddhima all the time.

After dinner, Riddhima tucked Yash in her bed, while Minnie came to her room and dragged her to her own bedroom. She showed her all her new brought dresses and asked for her opinion. Riddhima had seen most of them as they had shopped together, but some were new. She liked Minnie's whole collection and praised it whole heartedly.

Minnie asked her what she should wear while attending the marital rituals in next two days. Riddhima gave her some suggestions which Minnie acceptably adorably admiring her choices.

Riddhima was confused about Jewelry as she never wears any herself. She preferred light sort of Jewelry, but Minnie liked otherwise. Riddhima asked her to choose them at her own, so Minnie chose her Jewelry on her own.

Next day, Riddhima got up a little late than her usual time at around 6:50am in the morning, coz Minnie kept her awake till 2:30am. She went straight to Minnie's room to wake her up. After a few tussle and efforts for 10 minutes finally Minnie forced her eyes to open.

When Riddhma dragged her with herself downstairs into the Kitchen, Kirti was already awake. She was undoubtfully surprised to see her daughter awake at such early hour in the morning. She gave Riddhima a thankful look, which was returned by a heart-melting welcoming smile by Riddhima.

Shubhankar almost choked his morning tea when he saw Minnie awake so early in the morning. Minnie sulked and whined over her parent's reaction while the three teased her for various reasons. Riddhima as per her habit offered her helping hand to Kirti in the Kitchen. Minnie just played around with vegetables, utensils and kitchen jars. The most she did was pass things to Kirti and Riddhima.

At around 8:00 am, Riddhima woke up Yash and got him ready for the school. She arranged his school bag and made him have his breakfast. Shubankar dropped Yash at his school while on his way to one of the wedding-service provider who was helping him in marriage arrangements. Riddhima left for her work soon after Shubhankar. But before she left, she made sure to help Kirti in few of her pre-marital chores, especially by instructing and handling Minnie and her stuffs.

Next two days passed in the same way with everyone busy with their tasks. Riddhima would come back a little earlier from her work to help Kirti and Shubhankar. Yash behaved himself, by NOT creating any mess as per Riddhima's instruction. He was happy doing so coz atleast he wasn't being pushed by anyone for home-work. Minnie did try to make him do his home-work, but he managed to dodge her easily. Riddhima didn't have time to handle him on that ground.

All this time, Armaan, of course did missed Riddhima, while Atul kept an eye on his every move, whenever possible. He knew that Armaan is missing someone, but didn't know who it was. It was clearly evident by Armaan's behavior, that he was restless due to somereason. Atul sent Sunaina to help Armaan, but Armaan turned her back saying that he can manage it himself as Riddhima is taking care of everything before leaving the office. The truth was, his heart wouldn't consent seeing anyone else sitting on Riddhima's chair or take up her place under any circumstances... even if its just a temporary thing for his own convenience.

Finally Thursday arrived. It was Minnie's marriage. It was an early rising day for Chatterjee Villa. Every member in the house was occupied by their own responsibilities. Yash, Riddhima were, of course on offs from their respective school/ work.

On the breakfast table, Kirti asked Riddhima if she should wake up Yash to which she replied laughing, "Let him sleep till as late as possible Aunty, coz once he wakes up, there will be another BIG chore added to your day's schedule..."

"But he must have breakfast, feed him something and then he can go back to sleep again..." Kirti suggested pouring Juice in the glass.

"Oh no-no-no, devil once awake doesn't go back to sleep for many hours... Don't worry about his breakfast Aunty, I will take care of it when he wakes up. Till then I think we can finish up some of our important chores for the day... When is the Ceremony going to begin?"

"Ok... Punditji has given mahurat of past 11:15pm. Some close relatives might start arriving by seven in the evening. We, I mean me along with Shubhankar will have to reach the hotel sooner than everyone else, in order to attend the guest. I am taking my dress along so that I can get ready in the hotel itself. Ek beautician ko bhi bula liya hai wahan..."

"Theek hai. Now tell me, how may I help you?" Riddhima asked politely.

"Tujhe koi kaam karne ki zaroorat nahin hai. Tujhe yahan kaam karwaane ke liye thode hi leke aaye hain hum. You have only one, but the most important responsibility. Tu bas apni is paagal choti behen ka dhyaan rakh. Ise time se Parlour le jana. 02:00pm ki appointment hai, don't be late for that. Aur waise bhi ispe nazar rakhni zaroori hai, kahin phir se koi nayi problem na khadi kar de..." Kirti said slapping back of Minnie's head lightly.

"Mom, what do you mean by 'pagal choti behen'? Aur aapka matlab main problems khadi karti rahti hu... " Minnie retorted.

"Pagal to tu hai hi. Aur haan tu problems khadi karti rahti hai..." Kirti teased Minnie while finishing her breakfast.

"I wont talk to you..." Minnie sulked. Just then her phone rang, so she got up and left the breakfast table smiling to herself, "Hello..."

"Don't worry aunty, ise main dekh lungi. Aur ise jaldi se tayyar karke Hotel le aaongi 5 baje tak..." Riddhima said as she saw her going towards garden in the back yard.

"Arey nahin, itna jaldi aane ki zaroorat nahin hai. Hum to guests ki wajah se jaldi jayenge, tum araam se parlour pe kaam khatam karwaa ke, 7:30 ya 8:00 baje tak aa jana."

"Par, appointment to do baje ki hai na, iska matlab jyada se jyada 2 ghante legenge ise tayyar hone mein, baaki time hum kya karenge?"

"2 ghante?" kirti laughed at her innocent calculations, "2 nahin kam se kam 4 ghante lagenge Minnie ko tayyar karne mein. And don't be surprised if it takes longer than that. We are not talking about you here Riddhima, its Minnie we are dealing with..." she explained pinching her cheeks lovably.

"Achcha?" Riddhima wondered about how Minnie will take so much time. "Agar aap kah rahi ho to theek hi hoga..."

"Waise bhi, she is the getting married today, so being the center of attraction, she will need more time to ornament herself." Kirti added furthermore.

"Haan ye baat bhi hai. Lekin humein to parlour do (02:oopm) baje jana hai na aur abhi bas 08:30am hi baje hain. What will I do till then? Mumma kahti hai ki shaadi wale ghar mein bahut kaam hota hai, especially ladki ki shaadi mein. Itne saare kaam honge karne ko. Koi bhi kaam ho ghar ka, ya baahar ka, to mujhe bataiye, main kar dungi..." Riddhima offered again.

"Arey kaha na, koi kaam nahin hai aisa, sab kaam pahle hi poore kar chuki hu main... Aur thode bahut jo kaam hain bhi, to wo iske bhai apne aap dekh lenge... let them take some responsibility as well." Kirti got up to leave for the Kitchen.

"Kya Atul bhaiya jaldi aa rahe hain?" Riddhima asked excitedly.

"Haan... abhi bas thodi der mein aa raha hai. Phone aaya tha uska... Anjali thodi der se ayegi, shayad Aarti Bhabhi ke saath kahin jana hai use..." Shubhankar said munching his breakfast.

"Aur Armaan bhaiya? Wo aa rahe hain ya phir se koi kaam mil gaya unhe meri shaadi ke din bhi late aane ke liye?" Minnie asked as she came back to the breakfast table.

"Minnie, he has too many responsibilities to handle. He never does anything intentionally. Do you need explanations for how much he loves you?" Shubhankar said.

"Don't try to defend him papa. I know you are his Legal advisor, but he need to learn and give some time to his beloveds as well."

"Hmm, I agree bete. Whenever its possible for him, he do spend time with all of us. Doesn't he? But he has to take care of thousands of people who work in his company as well, Minnie..." Shubhankar defended Armaan again.

"Whenever possible... Huh? Jab unki shaadi ho jayegi na, tab dekhungi kya karenge wo?" Minnie added.

"Jo bhi karenga achcha hi hoga wo... He can never do anything wrong. And the girl, who marries Armaan, will be the luckiest girl on this earth..." Kirti too tried to safeguard Armaan's image as she came back with another plate of fruit salad.

"So to hai... Armaan bhaiya hain hi itne sweet." Minnie added smiling while Riddhima looked at her amazed with the abrupt change in her opinion, "Lekin phir bhi, whoever she is gonna be, she will have to marry two at the same time..."

"Two?" Kirti raised her brow while Shubhankar & Riddhima's stared at her curiously.

"Haan, one is Armaan bhaiya himself, and the second one is his 'Work'..." Minnie laughed.

"Waah, kya baat hai Minnie. Bilkul sahi kaha tune... Hi Kirti Aunty, Shubhankar Uncle... Hi Minnie..." Atul butted in as he joined them on the breakfast table. "Arey Riddhima tu bhi yahan hai?" he turned to Riddhima pleasantly surprised to see her there.

"Hi Bhaiya..." Riddhima greeted him with a warm smile as Atul gave her a side hug, "Main to yahan pichle teen (3) din se hu..."

"Achcha? Phir to Office jaane mein tumhe ulta rasta lena padta hoga... tune mujhe bataya nahin. If you had informed me, I would have arranged an office cab for you..."

"Its ok bhaiya, its not that difficult. Shubhankar Uncle mujhe aadhe raste tak chod dete hain aur uske baad main taxi kar leti hu..."

"Hmm..." he nodded. Atul picked up an apple from the fruit bucket lying on the dining table.

"Arey Atul, Armaan is waqt hai kahan?" Shubhankar asked, "Us se kuch baat karni thi mujhe."

"Uncle wo Hotel gaya hai kuch kaam se. Bas abhi ata hi hoga..." Atul informed.

Hearing Armaan's name, Riddhima made a face. 'Armaan sir office mein mera sir kha jate hain, to yahan pata nahin kya karenge...' she thought.

As Atul took another bite from his apple, he saw her mumbling something to herself. He knew what she 'might' be thinking as he heard her mumble Armaan's name, followed by some comment. He smiled and asked, "Kya hua Riddhima?"

"Huh? K-kuch nahin bhaiya..." Riddhima replied.

He bent a little towards her and then said, "Tu yehi soch rahi hai na ki wo tera Mr. Irritating boss tujhe yahan bhi pareshaan karega?"

Riddhima looked at him shocked, "A-aa-aapko kaise pata?" she revealed innocently.

"Bas pata chal gaya." Atul laughed, then added smiling, "Waise tu chinta kyun kar rahi hai, wo yahan tera boss thode hi hoga. Wo yahan sirf Armaan hai, not some Mr.Armaan Malik..."

Riddhima's face brightened, "Arey haan... Wo yahan mere boss thode hi hain. To main kyun darun unse? Thanks bhaiya." She said elatedly side-hugging Atul.

"No need to say thanks baby..." he teased her, but this time she didn't retorted. He turned to Minnie who was busy once again busy with her phone, "Ye dhekho ise, aaj madam ki shaadi hai aur ise ab bhi phone se fursat nahin hai?" saying so he snatched phone from her.

"Atul bhaiya?" Minnie yelled. Atul held it up in the air so she jumped to snatch the phone back from him. "Give it back to me, or else..." she warned.

"Arey baap re... le yaar le-le tera phone. Waise bhi main kya karunga Harsh se baat karke..." Atul blurt giving her phone back to her.

It was obvious to everyone that Minnie was busy talking to Harsh, but Minnie glared at him to blurt it out loud. She turned to Riddhima, "Riddhima di chalo, hum apni dresses tayyar karte hain..." she pulled her hand as Riddhima silently let Minnie drag her along.

The girls left for Minnie's room while others got busy with their chores.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around two hours later Armaan walked in the living room with a few men following him as he instructed them about some arrangements.

"Wo wahan pe abhi tak tum logon ne lights nahin lagayi na..." he reprimanded one of the guy as he looked in the direction Armaan pointed in.

"Sir abhi lagwa deta hu..." the man replied.

"Abhi kyun, kal ya parso lagwa dena bhai... itni jaldi kya hai..." he scoffed sarcastically. Then glaring he added, "Maine tumhe ye sab 1 hafte pahle bataya tha, aur pichle 2 ghante mein teen baar bata chukka hu. Ab kya stamp papers pe likh ke deni padegi ye sab choti-choti cheezein?"

"Sorry sir, main abhi ke abhi khud karwata hu ye kaam..." the man said and walked away.

Armaan saw him go and turned to the other guy, "Wo phulon ka arrangement karwa diya hai na?" he asked.

"Ji sir karwa diya hai, aur Wedding planner ke paas hi bhijwa diye hain..." the man answered.

"Good, aur kuch to nahin manga unhone?"

"Nahin sir aur kuch nahin, bas kuch Fairy-lights aur mangwani hai..."

"Theek hai, Kareem ko phone kar do, wo bhijwa dega..." he instructed.

"Ji sir, abhi kar deta hu..." the second guy said and went away dialing a number on his mobile.

"Armaan..." Armaan turned back as he heard Atul's voice.

"Hi Bhai..." he waved casually.

"Hi... sun ye kuch packets hain, shayad kuch relatives ki taraf se gifts aaye hain, ye kahan rakhwaane hain yaar?" Atul asked holding a big pile of gift boxes.

"Arey sambhal ke Bhai..." Armaan helped him taking a few boxes from him as he was about to drop them, "Ye sab to Kirti aunty se puchna padega. Mujhe kya pata unhone kaunse packets kahan rakhwaane hain..." he shrugged.

"Achcha? To theek hai, main..." he was interrupted by another voice.

"Arey tum dono ye sab leke yahan kya kar rahe ho?" Kirti came there.

"Thank god aap aa gayi aunty, ab jaldi se bataiye ye sab kahan rakhne hain..." Atul asked.

"Ye sab... ye upar guest room mein rakhwa do..." she instructed.

"Ok..." Atul nodded, but then turned back confused, "Kaunse waale room mein?"

"Upar waale guest room mein..." she repeated.

Atul looked up towards the stairs and then back at Kirti, "Which one is that...?" he asked again biting his tongue.

"Offo, second one towards the left..." she explained.

"Ok..." he started walking away, but then stopped again, "Which left? I mean your left or mine' or is it..."

"Bhai, there could be only two lefts... yours and hers..." Armaan interrupted him grinning.

"Hey bhagwaan..." Kirti slapped her head, "ek kaam karo, Armaan you take these boxes upstairs... aur Atul tum mere saath aao zara..." Kirti instructed.

"Ok, ye theek rahega. Waise bhi, roz work-out ye karta hai, main nahin. To heavy load bhi ise hi uthana chaiye na..." Atul replied grinning widely as handed over all the boxes to Armaan.

"Very funny..." Armaan said taking the boxes while Kirti chuckled.

"Armaan ye thode boxes aur bhi hain, inhein bhi le jana zara upar..." Kirti added pointing towards some more boxes lying on the coffee table and went away with Atul. Atul showed him a thumps up.

"Ok aunty..." Armaan nodded.

He sighed seeing almost 10 more boxes lying on the table as he held around 8 in his hands. He placed the boxes down scratching his head. Then he decided to take all the boxes in one go. They aren't too heavy, he thought. Towering the entire boxes one above the other, he smiled and then as he lifted them in his arms, grumbled, "Arey baap re, kya hai inmein...".

The 10 boxes which were lying on the table were heavier than the ones he was holding earlier. He adjusted the whole pile of 18 boxes again, but they couldn't be carried in one go, not exactly coz of their weight, but due to their uneven sizes. He decided to take them in two rounds. Adjusting the whole lot of boxes in two sets each with boxes of almost even sizes, he sighed approvingly. Then he picked up the pile with boxes of smaller size and went upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile upstairs in Minnie's room.

"Di, maine apne sandals pata nahi kahan rakh diye hain, zara dekhiye na..." Minnie requested as she bent down to peek under her bed. She has been searching them for quite a while but was unable to find them.

Riddhima nodded as she too bent to search the other side of the bed. When she didn't see anything there, she searched at other places... under the table, in the closet, in her shoe rack, in bathroom (Minnie would sometimes leave her footwear in the bathroom), behind the pile of gift boxes lying in the room, behind the couch etc. But she couldn't retrieve them from anywhere.

"Minnie, yahan to kahin tumhaare sandals nahi mile." Riddhima replied, "Are you sure you kept them here, in your room?"

"Yes I am..." Minnie said in confident tone while Riddhima raised her brow. Minnie thought for a moment and then added apologetically, "Errr... actually I don't remember where I kept them Di... I am sorry."

"I knew it..." Riddhima nodded knowingly. "Ab kahan dhundhe? Your cloths, jewelry and other stuff aren't even packed yet and its already 12:00pm. We have to leave for the parlour by 1:30pm." She reprimanded her.

"I know..." Minnie paused for a moment and then said, "I think they should be in the guest room..." she scratched her forehead in confusion, "When I came back from shopping that day, the guest room was open, so I might have placed them in there."

"You 'might' have kept them there?" she asked questioningly. Minnie nodded. "And may I ask your highness, why didn't you keep them in your room instead?" Riddhima asked closing the closet Minnie has left wide open.

"Wo... actually..." Minnie fumbled, she had left a few packets in guest room coz she got busy with Harsh on her phone. "I forgot..."

"Forgot?" Riddhima shook her head again, "Very convenient. You left your 'wedding shoe' carelessly at some random place, and we aren't even able to locate them ON your wedding day and you are very conveniently excusing yourself saying that 'I forgot'? Kirti Aunty is right about you... you are such a mess to be called a girl..." she chuckled.

"Di, ab aap mat shuru ho jana..." Minnie whined.

"Ok baba, I wont. You wait here, I will go and check if they are there in the guest room." She said turning towards the door. She paused at the door and said, "In the meanwhile you better start pulling together your stuff, which we have to take with us to the parlor..." and left the room.

Minnie sighed, slumping back in her bed. Then getting up she walked into the bathroom.

As she applied a face-pack on her face, she thought about Riddhima. She was happy that Riddhima was there with her. She admired Riddhima for many reasons. Riddhima was like a sister she always wanted. Minnie being the only child of her parents was a shoddily spoilt one. Many times when her parents were busy, she always dreamed of a sibling. If only she had a brother or a sister, she could share many of her 'adventures' with him/ her.

Few years back when Shubhankar started working for Armaan, she found a wonderful brother in him. He proved more than a real brother to her. He has always protected her, pampered her, favored her, loved her, saved her from Kirti's rage when she got angry at her and did everything she said. She adores Armaan too much for obviously endless reasons... but he is a boy and a girl needs a sister more at times.

Minnie has found a lovely sister in Riddhima. Riddhima was her elder-younger sister... a twin combination. Riddhima too pampers her, fusses over her, cares for her, scolds her lovably, accompanies her, advises her, and takes care of her as an elder sister. She never backs off on doing anything a real elder sister would do. And the loveliest thing about her is that she had no ego problem unlike many other real elder sisters might have these days.

At the same time, Riddhima was also a little girl when it came to many things. Her ignorance about many things made her like a little child, which too fascinated Minnie. She enjoys seeing Riddhima confused sulking face when Minnie talks in her own ways about her college experiences and typical girl things.

Minnie knows that most of the time most of her blabbering go over Riddhima's head, as she don't understand much of it. Its always amusing to see her fascinated facial expressions when Minnie tells her about new things (especially about men/ boys).

She often laughs at her innocence when she tells Riddhima something about men and she asks widening her big eyes wider while blinking them lazily in fascination, "Achcha? Aisa bhi hota hai kya?" She looks like an adorable little girl... like a little sister, who eagerly listens to her elder while Minnie talks about these 'new' things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima walked out of the room mumbling to herself, "Yahan to do (2) guest rooms hain, kaunse room mein rakhe honge sandals Minnie ne... I think I should ask her." She turned to go back and called out opening the door, "Minnie..." but Minnie wasn't there. She heard some noise in from her attatched bathroom, "I guess she is in the bathroom. Chalo, main pahle saath wale guest room mein dekh leti hu..." she sighed and left the room again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan walked upstairs wobbling a little with the pile of 10 gift boxes in his arms. The boxes were making it a little more difficult for him to see his way, but he managed to reach room. Somehow he kicked the door open. 'Thank god it isn't locked atleast...' he sighed entering the room.

Hi Friends 😊...

Hope you all are doing good. See, this time i am not tooooooooooo late. I am updating comparatively sooner. And i promise that if i got chance then, i may also post the next episode sooner.
I know many of you are disappointed with the first scene of this episode. But i assure you that i will be improving things very soon. However, please do reply friends. I am waiting for some of my heavy bandages to be removed or atleast lightened. After that, i will also start sending PMs as well. Till then, please bear with me.

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res

*edited*

Hey Aimee,
How r u?
The part was awesome, i just loved.

Hehe, Armaan was so glad to have both kidos by his side, those two were angels for Armaan when he was with clients, they saved him for talking more than 1 minute, lol.

It was amazing when Armaan accidentaly sat on ridzi legs, hehe, and then the way she shouted and made him fall down, too good yaar. Armaan and Ridzi were fighting and both kidos were peacemakers and then both kids side with the opposite person and started fighting, lol.
I am glad to see Armaan said sorry.

The office scene was the best even without realizing he has told what Ridzi meant to him. Of course she more than PA, I hope this tubelight will realize soon that he loves her.
Truly speaking the way Armaan talked about Ridzi was awesome.

I completely loved the part especially, Armaan and Atul's convo, i am glad to see the story is progressing, i just hope they will realize soon that they love each other.

Please continue soon, whenever you can, take care of urself.
If possible do PM me.

Luv u<333
KashishEdited by kashishk - 14 years ago
mansibharti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

hey aimee😃 finally you updated , you make us wait way too long yaar... i thought you have dropped the idea of continuing this one... neway coming to the part everything was nice... and as you said.. not much action...after such a long wait i was expecting more... this minne's wedding is taking too much time can you wrap it up by next part...

and THANK GOD at least he realised what is missing... though i feel he might be dreaming... and as soon as he realise that he will get to meet ridhhima if he goes to see that land he wont wait any sec...😆

but plz aimee yaar seriously 2 things first at least decide the length of time that you would take to update coz if you really want to continue then you should atleast update after regular intervals and second speed up, you must be bursting with ideas when you were resting.... for the past two parts it feels as if the story is just dragging and another thing i made you a request about Armaans horoscope problem ,if you remember it, if not i will PM you... plz dont feel that i always criticize.... i really like your story and way of writing and all i try is to be honest with you....

love u loads 😃❤️

Edited by mansibharti - 14 years ago
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Aimee,
Please continue soon, I am waiting really eagerly from past few hours.

Luv u<333
Kashish
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Hey Friends...
i have updated Episode number 53. Please read and comment back. i will eagerly wait for your response...
arshluver_15 thumbnail

RESERVED

edited

Sorry i knoe i m late to coment on part 54 but i was bussy n lazzy too
anyway comming to part
it was fantastic
OMG it was just a illustion of armaan n in reality it was atul 😆😆😆
that was really funny
just loved the part
poor armaan is just getting in bed shap not knowing that he is falling for her
ohh minnie wants to be a prefect bahu 😃😉😆
poor harsh look what he got himself in too
ohh so for her own advantage she can handel yesh too intersting
ohh armaan n ridhima r going to meet or shall i say collid in each other n ithink that it will b very interesting scean
one agine i m very sorry for not commenting early
cont soon
waiting egarly

nruti

Edited by arluver15 - 14 years ago
flaming_saphire thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey........ da part was awesum.
really enjoyed reading it.
especially da part where all four of them have a fight.
waiting 2 read da next part.
continue soooooooon.
n plz add me 2 ur pm list.