Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Wild.Aimee

Arey baba rey, no-no dont do this. I dont want any more viruses in my system  ðŸ˜†. I will update today.😃

In Return i too give u update
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Robin_M

OMG who called riddhima?!! who is this mysterious caller that had riddhima laughing and armaan burning in jealousy?!! you will know soon, no actually a little later ðŸ˜‰ hmmm obviously armaan is feeling the sting of jealousy, as he was feeling angry and disappointed with her! the very last line really tugged at me...he felt all alone in the world?! :( hmm, he is jealous and disappointed. atleast he has started ackowledging his feelings now. Earlier he was trying to evade them. becuase he feels riddhima is not his? why cant he realize how important she is to him and that he has fallen in love with her!!! he will, its just he needs someone to knock some sense in him. Someone will do something in near future. Dont worry...
really wicked part aimee, i really enjoyed it! the first scene was my favorite! they truely were lost in each other!!! but both are very slow to realize their feelings! yes, both are dumbos 😆... but im glad they had that intimate scene, i thought it was very sweet! especially armaan catching her again before she fell and then covering her with the dupata...how cute! aww, thank you
the car ride back to the villa was awesome! poor ridz was feeling so awkward, but armaan made sure she was back to her self by teasing and arguing with her! such a sweetheart! sure he does. thats what will bring him closer to her.
hahaha armaan explanation was soooo funny! he was sooo obviously fumbling and making excuses! and atul knows it! Atul is a smart guy, he is just waiting for the right time, so that Armaan doesnt get any chances to excape again.
armaan slipped away this time...but how long will he keep dodging atuls suspicions!? correct...
well im very curious to know who the caller was...and im also looking forward to the upcoming story, i can feel the shift in the story since minnies wedding! very exciting stuff aimee, pleassseee continue soon!!! thanks a lot for your encouraging comments dear, i always look forward to them...

Originally posted by: SunainaTM007

*reserved.. 

*edited*..finally :)

heyyyyya aimee !! :D

that was an awesome, beautiful, amazing, wonderful, fantabulous update !!... loved it sooo sooo much...
romance is finally in the air !! :)  Aww, thank you sooooooo much for the words of appreciation sweetie...

armaan n riddhima's close moment together....awww... those doors of their hearts opening up towards each other's presence...aww...cute !! :) yes they are and then riddhima's awkwardness at the whole situation when she gained her senses again... armaan being understanding and helping her get some time with herself to regain herself was really sweet :D and then armaan making her get over the awkwardness by starting to bicker with her !!...aww... their word-play again was cute :) loved it !!... thats the beauty of their 'still-unnamed' relationship, i guess...

and anji noticing how good AR look together, and then rahul and atul being worried abt riddhima... and then their relief at having her safely back :) and armaan's fumble was the best and cutest part !!.. he was making up excuses was damn cute.. this i picked up from the real Dr.Armaan from DMG. I mean, KSG also used to give such lame-sounding excuses... fumbling badly 😆... and his relief at having rahul and ridzi accept his fake tale... but then worry as anji and atul didnt fall for his cooked up tale :) and atul becoming suspicious of armaan's every action... They live with him and know him since long enough to understand his tactics...😃

and armaan blissful in his lovely dreams abt riddhima.... awww... cute !! :) and then his discomfort, morelike jealously, at finding riddhima so much at ease with some body else.... ooooh possessiveness... yeah, thats our Armaan 😉, isnt it... nice !! :D and his snappish behaviour towards... now that was a bit rude... he shouldnt have behaved that with her... and atul's suspicions becoming more confirmed with every exchange happening between them... hmmm... interesting :) and armaan feeling lonely when she leaves his room... aww...  hope he becomes sure of his feelings sooooon :D and she as well !! ;)

a great n fab penned update !!... loved it soooo sooo much :D thanks a lot for lovely comments dear... means a lot to me...
thanks for the pm....
and continue soooooooooooon !! :)

Originally posted by: SunainaTM007

edited my post page on page 51 :D... finally :)

Hmm, i see 😉

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

EPISODE SIXTY-ONE

Riddhima nodded bidding him a professional bye. When she turned to Armaan, he was still looking at her. "Anything else Sir?" she asked Armaan.

Instead of replying, Armaan ignored her and immersed himself into his Laptop.

She felt weird. Why is he acting this way? But she choose not the retort this time. She could feel that he is not in his usual mood and she was not in a mood to get into any arguments with him. So she left his cabin quietly.

Armaan saw her retreating back peeping from behind the Laptop screen. She looked annoyed while leaving. He sighed, spranging back into his chair. It was right that he was not in his usual self. He didn't know why, but he was disappointed and angry with her. His heart was itching with an unknown feeling. All of a sudden he felt that he was all alone in this world. As if someone has stolen something very precious from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Same day at night, when he got back home even Anjali was astounded with his quite behavior. Even though he returned home on time, instead of spending time with his family, like he always does, he went straight to his room, making an excuse of being tired. Atul was busy with his work to notice any such thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day Atul informed Riddhima that they will be leaving on Monday afternoon for Raogunj. He asked her to keep everything ready by Monday morning. Riddhima assured him that she will take care of it.

Armaan on the other hand, as usual wasn't speaking to her properly. Whenever she went to his cabin, he talked in monosyllables only about their work, keeping their conversations as brief as possible. Riddhima was confused as well as annoyed with his behavior, but she couldn't do anything as the reason behind this sudden change in his behavior was unknown to her.

That night, Riddhima was working late as she planned to get everything ready by Sunday morning, instead of Monday morning for Raogunj Land deal.

After working till 12:15am in the night, she felt tired as her eyes started drooping. She got up and went to make a cup of coffee for herself.

She came back to her room sipping her coffee and sat on her bed, with her Laptop and a file she was working on. Unfortunately, due to tiredness she wasnt able to concentrate on her work anymore. Sighing she kept the file aside and slid her Laptop a little away laying back in her bed.

As she closed her eyes, she saw a familiar figure standing with his back facing her in the little balcony of her room. She saw the man lean over the balcony railing. She walked through the room and went on the other side of the room where there was a window, from where she could see his face. She was surprised to see that its none other than Armaan.

She noticed he was looking quite handsome in his elegant attire. He was wearing the same dress he wore on Minnie's wedding. His hair was flowing over his broad forehead. A slight smile playing on his strong lips. He looked so relaxed and contented.

Riddhima felt an unfamiliar tug in her heart. Her feet automatically moved towards him.

When she reached near him, her hand rose to touch his shoulder, but she stopped in air. As she turned around to go back something held her back. She looked back. He was holding her wrist smiling at her. The look in his eyes was the same she saw in the Hotel Bathroom. She quivered under the intensity of his avid gaze.

Then he was pulling her forward... towards himself. Her fist closed tightly as her blood started rushing through her veins. The distance between them was decreasing. Her breath was dropping down. She was feeling helpless... but in a positive way. Her eyes closed while her hands rose to rest over his heart once again. The soft sounds of his heart-beat felt congenial under her palms...

A loud sound broke her half-sleeping state. She got up and saw the window of her room open. Its door was hitting the pane due to speeding wind flowing outside. She went to the window and stood there closing her eyes, savoring the unpolluted-midnight breeze. However his face flashed in front of her closed eyes. She felt nice and pleased to see his serene picture. Soon she realized what is she seeing... her eyes opened with a jerk.

She stood there for a second trying to understand what happened. Then closing the window, she went back to her bed.

What is happening to me? Why am I seeing him again and again? For the last few days he has been behaving so strangely with me. He isn't even talking to me properly and I am still thinking about him, Why? This way, thinking about Armaan, she drifted off to sleep.

It was Sunday Morning. Riddhima got up a little late than her usual time... Courtesy her irritating boss... Mr.Armaan Malik. She freshened up quickly and she finished her work by afternoon at around 4:00pm.

A little later she called Atul to inform about it. She asked him about the person who is also going with them to Raogunj to assist them with the deal papers and other details. She wanted to meet the person at office, so that she could explain him everything. Atul was happy to see her dedication towards work. He told her that she need not come to office on Sunday as he will ask their assistant to reach office early morning on Monday. She agreed.

Armaan on the other hand was still behaving grumpy and quite. He wasn't doing much talking even at home. Vaibhav was also unpleased, when he refused to play with him saying that he is tired and need some rest. In general, Armaan, no matter how tired he is, never refuses to play with him.

Monday came. Once again, Armaan dreamt of his dream-girl early that morning. But this time, instead of feeling good, he got up sad and quite. He didn't know why was feeling so. He did half of his packing and left for his work. Anjali had seen him in a glum and sad mood, so she offered to pack for him. She even packed Atul's bag for their two days trip to Raogunj.

That day, Riddhima left for office a little earlier. She finished her daily pre-work chores and went back to her cabin waiting for Armaan and Atul's assistant who was going to accompany them to Raogunj. She had already informed Atul that she is in the office waiting for him.

When Atul received Riddhima's call early in the morning, he realized he had forgotten to tell her about something. Actually, just before Riddhima called him, he received another call from Divyadeep, the guy who was supposed to accompany him and Armaan to Raogunj. Divyadeep informed him that due to some sudden urgency in family, he will not be able to accompany them to Raogunj. At first, Atul got very angry at him for his irresponsible behavior of not informing him earlier. But then understanding his situation, he let him take a leave.

Atul reached office a little earlier than Armaan as today Armaan offered to drop Vaibhav to his school on his insistence. Atul on reaching office went straight to Riddhima's cabin. She wasn't there. He checked in Armaan cabin and found her arranging Armaan's book-shelves. Riddhima smiled seeing him there and they greeted each other.

She noticed that he is looking a little riled up. So she asked, "Kya hua Bhaiya? Aap kuch naraaz se lag rahe ho? Is everything alright?"

Atul sighed, "Naraaz to hu Riddhima. I don't know when are these people going to learn the meaning of being professional?"

"Kya hua?"

"Arey wo Divyadeep hain na... He was to go with us to Raogunj. But now he is not accompanying with us anymore..." he said irritably.

"He is not accompanying you, matlab?"

"He called me this morning, just before you called me. He is stuck with some family problem and so he said that he cant go with us, and needs a leave for the whole week."

"Oh..." she uttered, "But why didn't he inform you yesterday?"

"That's what I am angry about. I spoke to him yesterday, but he didn't tell me anything that time. And now all of a sudden he calls me this morning and says, 'Sorry Sir I have a family problem.'... If he only dropped a single hint when he called me yesterday, I had asked someone else to go with us. But now... I don't know what should I do? Ab bas kuch ghante hi rah gaye hain humaare nikalne mein. Upar se pichle kuch dino se Armaan ko pata nahi kya ho gaya hai, he is behaving so weirdly." Atul said exasperated.

"Hmm, wo to hai..." she agreed, "Even I noticed his grumpy mood. He is not even talking to me properly. God knows what is wrong with him..."

"What? Even Divyadeep has been behaving weirdly?" Atul looked at her confused.

"Hmm..." she said thinking about Armaan, but then registering the name Atul took, she corrected him immediately, "Tch... Bhaiya, I am talking Armaan Sir."

"Oh, I am sorry. My mind is so jumbled up. I mean we have to leave by afternoon. And we don't have any backups. Besides, I don't know how is Armaan going to react to this?" He shared.

"Kya? Armaan Sir doesn't know anything about this?" she looked staggered.

"Tch... na. He is going to blast when he knows it." Atul was worried. "He is being such a hard-nut to crack. Now who will bell the Tiger?"

"Who is this Tiger you wanna bell?" They heard Armaan's voice and turned to see him enter with his Laptop. Still perplexed they were thinking of what to say, when he asked again, "Any problem with this Tiger of yours?"

"N-naah. We were just... talking." Atul said still worried and confused about how to solve the problem of Assistant and how to tell Armaan about it.

"Care to share it with this useless boss of yours?" Armaan sat on his chair.

"Mmm... wo... actually wo..." Atul fumbled. Just then Riddhima decided to help him with it.

"Actually Sir, we have a problem." She said. Amraan glanced at her seriously and then signlaling her to proceed looked into his Laptop turning it on.

"Sir... ahem-ahem..." she cleared her throat, "Sir Divyadeep is not going with you." Armaan looked up narrowing his brows while she continued, "He called this morning to convey his inability to join you on the trip. He has some family problem... Something serious I guess. So he will not be able to assist you on this deal..." she finished quickly. Atul and Riddhima waited for him to blast about unprofessionalism.

Two minutes of silence... but nothing came. They were getting confused now.

"Armaan? Did you hear what she told you?" Atul asked not getting any response.

"Hmm..." Armaan nodded faintly.

"So?" Atul looked at him curiously.

"Cancel the trip..." Armaan said plainly.

"WHAT?" Atul exclaimed. Both Atul and Riddhima couldnt understand what was going on. They stared at him waiting for him to clarify.

"What? I said cancel the trip then." He replied as he saw them staring at him with shocked faces.

"Armaan, do you understand what are you saying?" Atul asked lamely.

"Yes Atul, I know what I said." He replied unaffected.

"Oh come on Armaan. We will loose this land. You know how important this land is for us. Many of our future projects depend on this factory for which we want to buy this land. Have you forgotten, you have already signed atleast 5 deals with different clients? And they are Big... We cant delay the infrastructure for any reason, coz production could start on time only once the infrastructure is ready before hand. Loosing this land means that we will have to search for a new one, and it will take a lot of time to find an alternate ..." Atul elaborated.

"So WHAT?" Armaan cut him off, Atul looked at him unbelievingly, he continued, "So what? Talk to Chabra, if he is ready to wait, fine' else speak to another real estate agent. I am sure we will find some other land very soon. We have a strong rapport with the market."

"Armaan, what is wrong with you? I already told you we cant delay further. Don't you think, the rapport you are talking about might also get affected if we delay this thing? And I am surprised, dont you have to say anything about Divyadeep? His irresponsible conduct?"

"What about him Atul? He already informed us that he has some serious family problem, hasn't he? So why push it further. Let him be with his family... Do you want me to ask him to prioritize his work over his family? Do you think it will be right?" he paused for a moment. Atul bowed his head, understanding what he means. He continued, "We are not any random under-dogs or new comers to the industry. I am sure we can take care of the deal." Armaan replied calmly typing something on the Laptop.

"Alright, if you say so." Atul gave up knowing how stubborn Armaan is, "...But if only he could informed us a little earlier, we had found some other substitute."

"Its ok Atul. Sometimes, some things come to us as a big surprise. Unfortunately we don't have a control over them. So let it go..." he said weakly glancing at Riddhima.

Riddhima who has been listening to them was looking at Armaan. She was surprised to know his higher reverence for a family than money matters. He is a family man, very much unlike other businessmen. She saw him stare at her for a moment while saying the above line and then look back into his Laptop. Why was he looking at me like that while saying that? She thought.

"Theek hai yaar... Teri philosophy..." Atul sighed. He didn't push the matter further, coz he was aware that Armaan doesn't care about money when it comes to family matters. His utmost area of concern has always been the well-being of everyone. Armaan has always treated his employees as his family members and if they have some problem at the personal level, then he could go to any extent to help them. Yes he is highly professional when it comes to work; and this was the only reason due to which Atul thought he will go blasty about Divyadeep's irresponsible behavior. But now as Atul recalled that no matter how big of businessmen Armaan is, he still is a family man, he calmed down.

Atul tapped on the table playing it like a drum. Suddenly he got an idea. "Hey I have a solution..." he almost shouted wobbling the other two.

"Atul?" Armaan glared at him for shouting. He was not in a mood to hear loud voices.

"Sorry yaar. But I think we don't need to cancel the trip."

"Elaborate..." Armaan said.

"See, we were taking Divyadeep with us coz he knew almost everything about this deal. Isnt it?" He asked, while Armaan nodded, "What if we take someone else with us who knows all the details just like Divyadeep did, then we don't have to cancel the trip."

"And who is that helpful personality?" Armaan raised his brow.

"Riddhima." He said as-a-matter-of-factly pointing with both his hands towards her.

"WHAT?" Armaan shrieked. Riddhima too was astouned at his suggestion.

"Yes, Riddhima. Look Armaan, she knows all the details that Divyadeep knew about this deal, doesn't she? In fact, I would rather say she knows even more. Coz she is the one who has prepared all the papers for this deal. She also knows everything about the Legal documents as she was present when we discussed them with Shubhankar Uncle few days back. So I think she is the best for this task... I guess better than Divyadeep." Atul pursed his lips finishing his explaination.

Armaan looked up at her astonished face. It was so clear from her expressive face that she never expected Atul to do this. "Hmm, if you think so..." he said faintly.

"What? N-no sir. I cant' I mean how can I...? " she fumbled.

"Why cant you Riddhima?" Atul asked.

"Sir, how can I? I mean I have no experience with any sort of Land deals and all." She replied.

"So what Riddhima? You know every detail about it, don't you?"

"Yes I do. But still... this is a big deal, an important one. What if anything goes wrong? I don't want our company to loose the deal coz of my ignorance and inexperience about anything."

"Miss Gupta..." Armaan interrupted, as she looked at him, "...why are you thinking like this? There is always a first time for everything. If you don't start now, you will never learn. Why don't take this as a golden opportunity and put in best of your efforts to make it a success, instead of thinking that we might loose it coz of your inexperience?" his tone was professional but yet full of faith and encouragement.

As he said that, Riddhima stood there pondering over it. He was being so supportive about this. No other boss will encourage his employees the way he is doing. Unknowingly her confidence in herself rose. She realized that he is absolutely right. She felt relieved and assured. But she had another hesitation.

"Mmm... ok Sir. I will try my best." She said. Atul smiled, but she once again interrupted by mentioning her hesitation about the trip, "But sir... I have never been... 'out' for any deals... before. I mean... I, I haven't been... out of the town for... for any sort of tours. I mean, I never went out anywhere without my family..." It was true that she has never been out of the town for any reason. Its only Guruji's Ashram she has ever been to, where she always visited with some or the other member from her family. She looked up to see Atul and Armaan gawking at her with raised brows.

Atul and Armaan kept looking at her for next two-three minutes. Then suddenly, Atul burst out laughing loud. "Hahaha... So this is the actual reason for your denial." He kept laughing, "Oh god..." Riddhima looked at him laughing at her. She glanced at Armaan. To her surprise, she found him smiling as well. Wow, he too is smiling... so he recalled the expression called 'smile'. She thought. She felt like a fool to disclose her fear in such a lame way. She pouted folding her arms over her chest.

Armaan who was trying to hide his smile behind his Laptop screen, peeked to see her face. She was pouting like a kid. Her glasses as usual were irritating her by sliding down her nose, while she kept pushing them back. She looked such a kid with those cutely weird expressions. He wanted to and hug her, and tell her how sweet she looks when she behaves in such an innocent way. Atul's voice brought him back to reality.

"Riddhima, you are such a baby..." he was still chuckling. He stopped laughing and added with an assuring smile, "What if you have never been outside without your family? You wont be alone on this trip. We will be there with you. Don't you consider us as your family?"

"Aisi baat nahi hai Bhaiya... lekin wo... Mumma-Papa, aur Rahul Bhaiya... I mean they never allow me to go anywhere without them... I have to take their permission." she revealed.

"Oh... to ye baat hai. They are possessive for you..." Atul said, "But don't worry, we will talk to them. I am sure they will allow you to go when they know Armaan is also going with us. After all they can never say no to him." He said pointing towards Armaan, "Kyun Armaan? Sahi kaha na maine?" he looked at Armaan smiling to himself.

Armaan looked at him when he heard Atul, "K-kya?" Atul raised his brow, "Oh h-haan. We will talk to them." Armaan wasn't sure what he saw on Atul's face. But there was something he should be careful of. He turned back to his Laptop.

Atul smiled at him and then to Riddhima. "Lets go to your house... Since you have already finished your office work, you don't have to stay here. You can do your packing and I will speak to Uncle-Aunty... Ok."

"Ok..." Riddhima replied joyfully. She went back to his cabin to collect her bag.

"Armaan, in the meanwhile, talk to Rahul about this. I am sure he has arrived by now. Also tell him to take over everything that Riddhima was supposed to handle in our absence. Its already 10:30am now." He said checking time in his wrist watch, "I think we will meet you directly at the Railway Station before 01:30pm. Main Sunaina ko kahke Shambhu Kaka ko phone karwa deta hu. Wo ghar se humaare Luggage seedha Railway Station le ayenge." Atul said before leaving while Armaan nodded.

After Atul left, Armaan sat in his cabin thinking about the trip. He will be near Riddhima all the time. He doesn't have to wait for office hours to meet her. He felt happy about it. He was smiling at the thought of irritating her with no interruptions at all.

He called Rahul and asked for his permission. Rahul of course had no objections at all. He has always thought that as far as Armaan is around Riddhima, he need not worry for her. And to add to it, Atul was also accompanying them. So she was double safe.

Armaan felt relaxed after getting his permission and knew that Atul will be able to pull it off Riddhima's parents without any difficulty. But soon his smile faltered as he recalled something.

After instructing Sunaina to inform about Shambhu kaka, Atul on the other hand reached Riddhima's house with her. Shashank and Padma were both at home. Muskaan whereas was resting in her room. They were surprised to see Riddhima come back home so early.

After having tea and snacks Atul finally came to the point. "Uncle, Aunty, mujhe aapse ek permission chahiye thi."

Riddhima has gone to Kitchen for some work.

"Humse permission? Kis baat ki permission bete?" Shashank asked.

"Wo hum Riddhima ko apne saath do din ke liye Raogunj le jana chahte hain. But with your permission." He said. He further explained the situation at the office.

Shashank though trusted Atul, but he still looked apprehensive about Riddhima's safety. He, Rahul and Padma have become very protective about Riddhima ever since her kidnapping incident from their childhood, but their possessive grew further after the recently occured Vivek incident. Besides, Vivek was still not caught.

Atul understood his mental turmoil, so he added, "Uncle main janta hu ke aap Riddhima ki safety ko leke pareshaan hain. Lekin aaj nahi to kal use ye sab karna hi hai. Wo kisi ke dar se ghar to nahi baithi rah sakti. Phir us din aap hi kah rahe the na, ki use ab self-dependant banne ki koshish karni chahiye..."

"Baat to tum theek kah rahe ho beta. Hum bhi yehi chahte hain ki wo thodi self-dependant bane. Lekin kya karen, ye maa-baap ka dil hai ki manta hi nahi," Padma said thinking about it.

"Main samjh sakta hu Aunty. Lekin I assure you ki aapki Riddhima bilkul sahi salaamat rahegi. Phir Armaan bhi to jar aha hai humaare saath."

"Armaan? Wo bhi ja raha hai?" Padma questioned.

"Ji Aunty, use hi to site ke papers sign karne hain. Uske bagair to kaam chalega hi nahi." Atul played his triumph. He knew they could never say no to Armaan.

"To ismein puchne ki kya zaroorat thi. Armaan hai, to humein koi chinta nahi. Waise bhi usne jo kuch bhi Riddhima ke liye kiya hai, uske baad, humein pata hai ki uske rahte humari bachchi ko kuch nahi ho sakta." Shashank was relieved to know Armaan is also going.

Atul smiled widely at his victory and told them about the time they have to leave for the Railway station. He saw Riddhima come back into the living room.

"Riddhima beta..." Padma called her, "Chal mein teri packing karwa deti hu. Warna der ho jayegi... Chal jaldi kar." Padma got up and held her hand, pulling her to her room.

Riddhima was amazed to see her parents happily allowing her to go out without them.

Atul had his lunch with Riddhima's family. They left for the railway station at around 12:45pm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On their way to Railway Station, Riddhima couldn't hold her curiosity and asked Atul.

"Bhaiya, aapne aisa kya kaha Mummy-Papa se, ki wo itni jaldi tayyar ho gaye mujhe bhejne ki liye? Wo bhi abhi isi waqt..."

Atul laughed and said, "Ye to ek secret hai..."

"Bataiye na Bhaiya, please." She requested.

"Actually, maine unhe office ki problem ke bare mein bataya, to wo thoda sa tayyar ho gaye, but then my triumph card did it all for me."

"Truiph card? What triumph card?" she asked interestingly.

"Armaan..." he stated.

"Armaan? Matlab?" she looked confused.

Before asked something else, Atul told her that they have reached the Railway Station.

Armaan was already waiting for them in the waiting lodge of the Railway Station with their bags. Shambhu Kaka was also there. Riddhima greeted him politely like always. After a delay of about half an hour, their train arrived. Shambhu Kaka left as soon as they boarded the train.

They were all sharing the same private-berth (small train cabin). Atul and Riddhima took the seats near the windows on opposite sides of the cabin while Armaan occupied the upper place over Atul's seat. For the first one hour of their journey, Atul and Riddhima kept chatting non-stop, while Armaan was busy reading some book, listening to the songs on his Ipod.

Ever so often, Armaan would steal a glimpse of Riddhima's amused and happy face. Since he was on the upper seat on the other side of Riddhima's berth, he could have a clear view of her. He could see her without anyone noticing him doing so, coz Atul was sitting beneath his seat. All through the journey, he kept looking at her.

Riddhima on the other hand, was too busy talking to Atul about random things. She and Atul even played several silly games. She was really excited about this trip; after all this was her first ever trip away from home at her own, without her family accompanying her. She was ought to get excited as it was her first ever trip without her parents around. She looked like a kid who got freedom for the first time, since her parents are not around.

Once when she casually looked up, she caught Armaan staring at her. She flinched a bit, and looked away. But then to confirm, if she is imagining it or is it a reality, when she looked back at him again, she found him sitting with his eyes closed and ears plugged. Was it her imagination that he was staring at her, or he was actually doing so? She thought looking down.

Armaan who have seen her catch him staring at her, immediately closed his eyes, pretending to be sleeping in sitting position. He opened one of his eyes to see her reaction. She was looking down with a confused face. He smiled. But instantly closed his eyes again, when he felt her look back at him again. This happened one more time a few minutes later.

Half an hour later, when Armaan looked down again, he saw her sleeping peacefully on her seat. He checked Atul, who was also blithely snoring lying on his seat. Riddhima was sleeping with her back facing Armaan and her face was turned towards the back of her seat. She turned around in her sleep and was now facing him. She curled almost into a ball. Though it was a cold whether, but since since it was late evening, and the whether outside has started getting colder. The two sleeping beauties have even forgotten to close their windows.

Armaan quietly stepped down from his seat. He first went to Atul's side and closed his window. Then he closed Riddhima's window as well. Before he went back to his seat, his feet stopped near Riddhima. He stood there for a few minutes watching her lovably. Although she was wearing a warmer over her suit, but looked like it wasn't enough to protect her from getting cold.

Armaan could see that she was now starting to feel cold. He tried to search something to cover her, but found none. Then he turned to his seat and took his Jacket. He covered Riddhima with his Jacket and saw her snuggling into it clutching it with her soft fingers. He smiled and saw her getting comfortable under the warmth of his Jacket. Then he went back to his seat and still staring at her, drifted off to sleep.

Atul got up around 10 minutes later after he was sure that Armaan has now fallen asleep. He stood up and checked to confirm it once again. Then he glanced at Riddhima and smiled to himself. He has seen what Armaan did a few minutes back. Actually, his sleep broke when Armaan was closing his window. When he saw Armaan turning towards Riddhima, he didn't say anything and kept pretending as if he is sleeping.

Atul kept observing Armaan's movements silently. There was no doubt in his mind now that Armaan do care for Riddhima. Something is surely happening. But what exactly, he still needed to find out, coz in general as well, Armaan is a caring person for every person around him. He cares for everyone. But Atul now wanted to know if there is some different or special feeling hidden behind this care for Riddhima...

Atul has started to grasp that the way Armaan looks at Riddhima, is something different. He had a nagging feeling about what it could be, but he was just trying to confirm his doubts by silently observing his silly brother. He knew that if he tried to interrogate Armaan right away without any backing proofs, he could easily slip away once again by making some or the other story. Atul first need to make sure that his intuition is right. Once his doubt clarifies, he has decided to finally attack Armaan. He was just waiting for the right time. Atul slept after this.

Around two and a half hours later, Armaan woke up from his sleep. The first thing he did was glance down at her. She was still sleeping. He saw her smile in her sleep which automatically brought a smile on his face. He stepped down from his seat and saw that Atul wasn't there on his seat. He must have gone to freshen up, he thought.

Then it striked him. Riddhima was still snuggled into 'his' Jacket. 'Oh god... I hope Bhai haven't seen her like this. He will shoot me with his stupid questions if he does... And what if she got to know about my Jacket? Don't know how is she going to react? I should take my Jacket back before she wakes up.'

Armaan stepped near her to pull his Jacket away, when he heard the sliding door of their cabin open. Atul entered their small train compartment with three cup of coffees in his hands. Armaan gulped almost instantly seeing him there.

"Tu uth gaya?" Atul asked him casually handing him his coffee. Armaan just nodded taking the cup from him. Leaving the thought of Jacket, he was climbing up onto his place, but paused as he heard Atul again, "Tujhe kuch chahiye tha kya?"

"Nahin to..." Armaan nodded.

"Hmm..." Atul nodded sipping his coffee.

Armaan waited for two more seconds for him to say something else, but when Atul kept mum, he climbed up to his place.

Atul smiled meaningfully to himself. He knew that Arrmaan was trying to take back something from Riddhima's seat... probably his Jacket to hide his doing.

Hi Friends...😊 Here i am with Episode 61.  I know i am late this time and i apologize for the delay. I wasnt home for over 16 days .

I will try to update next part sooner next time.

Once again thanks a lot for the encouragement and appreciation once again... Love you all...

Thanks to those who pressed like button and to those who commented, and encouraged me.

Please comment after reading to tell me how was it and let me know if there has been any mistake.

And i am sure, hitting a like button wont take too long after you read the episode. 

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 14 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Episode 61 - Thread 3 - Page 56 - https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1216434&PID=26717541&#26717541

EPISODE SIXTY-TWO

Armaan stepped near her to pull his Jacket away, when he heard the sliding door of their cabin open. Atul entered their small train compartment with three cup of coffees in his hands. Armaan gulped almost instantly seeing him there.

"Tu uth gaya?" Atul asked him casually handing him his coffee. Armaan just nodded taking the cup from him. He was climbing up onto his place, but paused as he heard Atul again, "Tujhe kuchh chahiye tha kya?"

"Nahi to..." Armaan nodded.

"Hmm..." Atul nodded sipping his coffee.

Armaan waited for two more seconds for him to say something else, but when Atul kept mum, he climbed up to his place.

Atul smiled meaningfully to himself. He knew that Arrmaan was trying to take back something from Riddhima's seat... probably his Jacket to hide his doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They reached Raogunj at around 06:40pm in the evening. From Mumbai they had to take a Train for Dhule which was around 4 hours and 20 minutes journey, all thanks to the local stoppages in between that stretched their journey's duration by more than two hours. From the Railway Station at Dhule, they hired a cab for the only Hotel in the area.

The Hotel was located at the outskirts of Dhule almost on Highway, which was around another 50 Kilometers away from the Land they have come to see. It was very small guest-house type Hotel with only 9-10 rooms and hardly had enough capacity to accommodate 20-25 guests.

All through their journey towards the Hotel, Armaan was busy on his phone while Atul and Riddhima enjoyed their chatter as usual bemused by the sight of the place. Though it has already getting dark outside, but they could still figure out a few things.

As soon as they reached the Hotel, a Bell-boy carried their luggage inside while Atul got a call. He signaled Riddhima to go inside before attending the call.

Riddhima walked in the Hotel following the Bell-Boy, while Armaan too followed her walking lazily still talking to someone on his phone. Once they stood in front of the reception, a man in his late twenties stood straight greeting them politely.

"Welcome to Hotel Swapna-Mahal Ma'am..." he smiled at his new guest in a simple greem chudidaar, wearing an oversized Jacket, that obviously belong to a man.

"Hello..." she replied with equal politeness, "We need 3 single rooms."

"No problem ma'am?" he opened the Hotel Register, "You need to provide you details first?"

"Sure no problem... What do you wanna know?"

"You name please..."

"Riddhima..." she replied, but before she could finish the Receptionist heard another voice.

"Armaan Malik."

The Receptionist made the entry and after taking some more details he looked back at her. He saw Armaan walk near the reception counter still busy on his call.

"What did you ask for ma'am?"

"Three rooms..."

"Ok..." He checked his register and said, "I am sorry ma'am, we are undergoing some renovation work..." He pointed towards some of the labors walking upstairs using the stairs at the back side of the hotel that was visible through the glass door leading towards the backyard of the Hotel. Riddhima saw that the labors were carrying some bricks on their head, "so... unfortunately we have only two single rooms available at the moment." He said apologetically.

"Oh..." she mused thinking about it, then said "No problem, give us those two then."

"Alright ma'am..." he saw Armaan strolling here and there in the reception area and narrowed his eyes at the busy man.

Riddhima followed his gaze, "He is with me... his name is Armaan Malik." She informed.

"Oh..." The receptionist exclaimed lazily. "Rashid..." he called another bell-boy, "Madam ka samaan inke room tak pahuncha do..."

"Ji babu..." Rashid, the bell-boy nodded taking the luggage from the waiting area.

"Bhaiya, ye mera luggage hai, ye Armaan Malik ka, aur wo Mr. Atul Joshi ka..." she explained about the luggage, so that the boy can transfer them to the correct destination.

"Ji madam..." Rashid nodded walking away holding 2 luggages in either his hands.

The receptionist gave her an Registry card, "Please keep this with you ma'am. This will be your I-Card for easy navigation into the Hotel Premises."

"Thanks..." Riddhima thanked the Receptionist taking the card from him. Just when she was about to take the keys Atul called her, so she replied "Just a minute Bhaiya..." with that she walked away without taking her key.

Armaan finished his call and went to the receptionist "Excuse me... Where is the girl who was here a moment ago?"

"She just went outside sir. Somebody called her."

"Ok' Can I have the keys to my room?" he asked.

"Yes Sir, she left it here." He handed him the keys, "And this is you Registry card... Your room number is 203 Sir."

"Thanks..." taking both things Armaan went to his room.

He opened the door of his room and entered. The room wasn't very big or luxurious. It was a medium-size room with an attached bathroom. Since the Hotel was quite small, just a 3 star hotel and that too the one located on the outskirts of a small Village of Maharashtra, there weren't too many luxuries available in the room as well. However it was sufficiently equipped with things of basic use.

Armaan sighed taking off his jacket. He placed his phone, key of the room and his Registry card on a small side table besides the not-so-big double-bed. Loosening his neck-tie, he walked to the window and parted the curtain to look outside. He stretched his arms upward. It was after a long time that he had traveled through a Train. They had no other option available to reach a small place like Raogunj, but it was a good to experience something else apart from his usual.

He was feeling sleepy after 6 hour long journey. After a long 4 hour 20minute journey through train it took them around 1 and a half hour to reach the Hotel in the rickety cab. He stared at a half-broken road build around the place from his room's window. This place is called Darshan Marg. A few tourist places were there around this place where the visitors can spend their holidays. Of course, the place and the so-called tourist spots weren't too popular among the visitors from outside, but they were of the importance for locals who cant afford to go to an expensive place to spend their holidays.

Armaan turned towards the bed and took a towel placed at the chair near it. He walked into the bathroom to freshen up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima had walked out leaving her keys on the Reception when Atul called her. They talked for a while after which Atul took keys to his room and went straight to it. His room was on the same floor as Riddhima's... actually adjacent to hers. Riddhima followed him lazily while checking out the greenery of the fields around the Hotel through the windows in the passage. She didnt realize when Atul disappeared into his room. She looked ahead to see the empty corridor and sighed. The place might not be big or gloriously worth a sight, but it surely was much peaceful as compared to Metros like Delhi or Mumbai.

Suddenly she remembered that she forgot her keys on the reception, but before she walked back, she found herself standing in front of her room. As she clicked the door knob, it opened.

"Thank god, its open. I will collect the keys later." She sighed loosening her shoulders.

Riddhima entered the room and spranged onto the bed. Closing her eyes she lay like that relaxing her body and mind.

Armaan washed his face and freshened up in a few minutes. Rubbing his face with the towel, he stepped out of the bathroom and threw his towel on the bed, without looking in that direction. Then he walked towards the window to have another look of the outside view.

Riddhima was lying on the bed and has started almost dozing off, when she felt something soft and a little wet hit her face. For a moment she felt the fragrance to be engulfing, but then feeling cold due to its wetness she pushed it away from her face in her half-sleepy state.

***Beep-Beep***You've got Message***

The loud noice of her phone broke her sleep as she jerked out of it. To check the message, she got up and took her bag in her lap which was lying next to her on the bed. Same time when Armaan heard the sound he turned towards the bed only to find her sitting on the bed.

Before Riddhima could check the message, she heard his voice.

"Tum?"

Hearing a familiar voice in her room, she too turned to face the person. "Tum?"

"Haan main. Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?" he asked.

"Main yahan kya kar rahi hu matlab?"

"Are you mad or something? Don't you understand simple Hindi? Maine puchha ki tum yahan, mere room mein kya kar rahi ho?"

"I think I already told you, mujhe Hindi achchhe se samajh mein aati hai. Tum apni yaddasht ka ilaaj karwao. And what do you mean 'Tumhara Room'? Sawaal to mujhe tumse karna chahiye tha kyunki yeh 'mera' room hai..." She replied with equal ferver.

"Tumhara dimaag to theek hai na? This is MY room." He stressed.

"Mera Dimaag bilkul theek hai. But who told you that this is your room? Receptionist ne mujhe yehi room bataya hai. Tumhara room dusra hai." She said irritated.

"Oh really? Then you got to check it once again Missy, coz the same Receptionist gave me the keys to this room saying that 'this is MY room'..." he showed her the keys.

"Oh, to tum mere room ki keys bhi le aaye..." She tried to snatch it from him, "Do mujhe..."

He raised his hands up in the air to save the keys from her, "Nahi dunga..."

"Dekho, faltu bakwaas mat karo. Main... main... warna main shor machaungi..." she warned knowing that she cant do anything herself. So a little help from others can do it for her.

"Theek hai, machao shor. I don't care... Lets see who will be proven wrong?" looking at her angry face, he added quickly, "Balki main hi tumhari help kar deta hu. Let me call the Manager..." he picked up the Intercom and called the Manager.

They kept arguing this way for the next 5 minutes after which the Manager barged in.

***Knock-Knock***

"Shut up..." Armaan commanded her hearing the knock on the door.

"You Shut up..." she retored.

When he saw she wasn't going to stop, he placed his palms over her mouth and called out, "COME IN..."

He saw a Man dressed in a faded military green colored modest looking suit come in with his hands folded over his stomach in a courteous way. "Good Evening Sir... I am the Manager of this Hotel. You called for me?"

"Mmmm... mmmm..." Riddhima wriggled under Armaan's grip trying to ask him to take away his hand while the Manager looked at them with a surprised face.

Armaan nodded to the Manager's greetings, then feeling her wriggling continuously, he looked down at her, "Kya hai?"

"Mmmm... mmmm..." she protested again, and tried to pull his hand away with both her hands, slapping his palm again and again.

"Oh..." Armaan understood and pulled away his hand immediately.

As soon as he left her, she gasped loudly to catch her breath. She looked at him and slapped his arm, once-twice-thrice, with her soft hands, "Ouch..." he looked at her perplexed and a little mad too at her reaction, "Hey what was that for?"

"Abhi meri saans band ho jaati to?" She replied angrily looking at him, "Hey, what was that for?" she mimicked.

"Huh? Tum thodi der chup nahi rah sakti?"

She pointed her finger towards him, "Main to chup rah lungi, lekin tum..." hearing an unfamiliar smirk suddenly she realized they weren't alone in the room.

Armaan narrowed his eyes, when he saw her stop in the middle of her sentence. He looked at her confused, then registering the smirking sound he too turned towards the Manager.

The Manager of the Hotel was standing near the door, with folded hands. He was looking down trying to hide his smirk.

"What? Now what are you laughing at?" Armaan shouted.

"N-nothing Sir..." the Manager looked up and replied stuttering. Then he composed himself and repeated, "Sir I am the Manager of this Hotel. You called for me?"

Armaan paused for a moment, and remembered that he just called the Manager, "Oh yes. What kind of Hotel is this?" he asked petulantly.

"This is a good Hotel. But I couldn't get you sir. Any problem?" Manager asked politely.

"Problem? Big Problem..." he spread his arms widely, then pointed towards Riddhima and added, "This is the Problem..."

"Oye, main tumhe Problem dikhti hu?" she retorted instantly.

"Well, problem bhi chota word hai tumhare liye..." he commented sarcastically. Turning to Manager, he said, "Why did you people send her in this room?"

"Ji?" Manager was getting confused.

"Unse kya puchh rahe ho, main batati hu. I am here, coz this is MY room." she interrupted.

"Ji nahi, ye MERA room hai..." Armaan insisted, "Aur main baat kar raha hu na, tum do (2) minute chup nahi rah sakti?"

"Main kyun chup rahun, jab ye MERA room hai to..." she argued again.

"Sir, Sir..." seeing the argument start again, the Manager intervened, "Ma'am... Please..." The duo stopped arguing when the Manager raised his voice. As they quitened, he turned down his volume again and offered politely, "Aapki problem main solve karne ki koshish karunga, lekin theek-theek bataiye to sahi ki baat kya hai?"

Armaan realized that he is right, "Ok... Aapke Receptionist ne mujhe is room ki keys di aur kaha ki ye mera room hai. Aur phir thodi der mein ise bhi yahin bhej diya..."

"Mujhe yahan bhej diya matlab... ye mera r..." butting in once again Riddhima yelled irritably, but the Manager interrupted her again.

"Ma'am... please. I am sorry to interrupt you like this, but may I see your Registry Cards please?" Manager requested.

Armaan nodded and went to take his card that was lying on the bed-side table. Riddhima too took out her card from her purse and gave it to him.

The Manager checked both the cards and then looked at them confused. Armaan and Riddhima waited for him to say something, but when he kept looking at them Armaan broke the silence.

"What?"

"Sir, cards to theek hain. But I still couldn't understand what your problem is?" Manager asked.

"What do mean you don't understand?" Armaan issued.

"Sir, this room belongs to you, and so to Ma'am... then whats the trouble?" Manager said politely still not able to understand why his two guests were making too much fuss about it.

"What?" the reply came in unison by both Riddhima and Armaan.

Armaan glanced at Riddhima and then said, "This room belongs to both of us?"

"Ji..." Manager nodded, "Ye dekhiye..." he handed Armaan both the Registry-Cards.

"Aise kaise ho sakta hai..." Armaan's eyes widened with shock when he saw the details written on the Registry-Card. He stood there rooted, not able to understand how did this happen.

"Kya hua kuchh bataoge bhi, ya aise muh khol kar statue ki tarah bas khade rahoge?" Riddhima question when she saw him not reacting.

Just then, Atul too entered the room. He was in the bathroom in his room when Armaan-Riddhima started their argument. When he came out after freshening up, he heard loud sounds coming from the room next to him. So he came over to check what is happening.

"Riddhima? Armaan? Whats going on here?" Atul was surprised to see that the noises were of none other than his two 'Kiddos'.

"Atul Bhaiya..." Riddhima walked to him.

"Kya hua? Were you two fighting again?" Atul glared.

"I wasn't fighting Bhaiya. Wo to bas, he is arguing with me." She whispered the last line pointing towards Armaan complaining about him like a little girl as if not wanting others to know that she is complaining about Armaan, her boss in front of others.

Unfortunately Armaan heard her, "What? Main argue kar raha tha? Jhoothi..." he disputed.

"Main Jhoothi nahi hu... Aur waise bhi, you were the one who wasn't listening..." she retorted forgetting her resolve to divulge to their already public argument.

"Main nahi sun raha tha ya tum? Its you, who started all this..." he replied.

Atul and the Manager, both looked at them as if watching a ping-pong game as they argued stupidly once again.

Candidly due to some unknown reason Atul didn't feel like disturbing their joyful browbeating and if they weren't in a Public place, i.e., Hotel, he would have personally loved to be a silent and gratified spectator of this interesting action-packed episode. But no matter what that feeling is, right now what was required the most, was to stop the two before they strangle each other and make the headline of next-day's newpaper sensationally exciting for gossip-gooses.

The Manager was undoubtfully finding this, a wonderful piece of entertainment... to see this cute couple fighting like kids. Obviously, he had never seen such an amusing seen earlier in his Hotel. Atul noticed the Manager enjoying this entertainment show and decided to put an end to it before his two mates make fool of themselves.

"ENOUGH YOU TWO..." he shouted after a few minutes when he found no signs of stopping. Armaan and Riddhima who were too busy with their important routine task turned to look at him as they heard him yell. Atul reprimanded the two, "Just Shut up..." he glared at them. Then turned to the Manager and said, "Thanks for your help Mr...?"

"Kothari... Sir I am Sridhar Kothari. I am the Manager of this Hotel." The Manager introduced himself shaking hands with him.

"Thanks Mr.Kothari. I will take it from here..." The Manager raised his brow so he added smiling forcibly, "I am with them. You may leave now..." Atul said in a firm voice.

The Manager understanding his tone, nodded and walked away.

Atul turned back to the other two in the room, and started, "What are you two doing? Stop your stupid cat-dog war right away before some news reporter swanks in, to get this tempting high-seller scoop? If anyone sees you two fighting like this, I am sure they would refuse to believe that you two are the topmost and the most important officials of India's one of the biggest Business Groups... for heaven's sake grow up..." he shook his head in indignation.

"Sorry Bhaiya..." Riddhima mumbled, but Armaan still looked annoyed and a little dazed.

Atul asked him, "What happened? What was all this about?"

Before Armaan could say something, Riddhima told him that they were both allotted the same rooms. Atul nodded and called the Reception to ask how it happened. The Receptionist told him that they had only two single rooms available and so they alloted those two single rooms for them.

After putting the phone down, Atul understood that there has been some sort of misunderstanding, but he couldn't get what exactly. "There was some misunderstanding. They had only two rooms available; I think that is why they allotted the same room to two people." Lets do one thing, Armaan you can shift to my room with me... Riddhima will stay here."

Armaan nodded. Without saying anything, he handed their Registry Cards to Atul and walked to his room taking his bag with him.

Even thought he has been arguing with Riddhima, Atul saw Armaan looking a little lost as well as confused about something. Now what happened to him? I understand that he is annoyed because of the argument, but why is he looking lost? He thought for a moment looking at his retreating back. Then, he instructed Riddhima to lock her room properly from inside once he leaves, bid her good-night and went back to his room.

As he came out of the room, his eyes fell on the Registry-Card of Armaan and Riddhima that Armaan had handed him before he left.  Something on it caught his attention. Atul's eyes widened with shock. "So this was the reason of their mistake..." he mumbled. Thinking about something, he went back to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in their room, Atul found Armaan turning on his Laptop sitting on the couch in the room. A few minutes later he realized he wasn't actually working anymore. Atul noticed that he is still a little dazed. Maybe he is still thinking about the mistake. There were flickers of smile... the corners of his lipline was twisted upward, which is an obvious sign of smirk. And there was something else as well... something which Atul could not pin-point.

Atul had ordered Dinner for all three of them. Riddhima's dinner was sent to her room, while the boys had their dinner in their room. Atul changed and went to sleep on the bed as Amaan told him that he will take the couch available in the room. Armaan worked for few more minutes and dozed off on the couch without even changing his formals. He had removed his shoe, tie and Jacket earlier.

Next Morning, Atul got up to see Armaan sleeping on the couch in an uncomfortable position. He shook his head at his workaholic brother. Armaan will never change. Even at home it's a regular practice to find him sleeping in the same way, in some or the uncomfortable positions as he has a habit of dozing off while working.

Atul smiled recalling the incident from the last night. Armaan and Riddhima... They are both no more than kids. He knew that Armaan must have slept very late. So instead of disturbing him, he freshened up and went to check Riddhima.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima was already awake when Atul knocked her door.

"Goodmorning Bhaiya..." she smiled cheerfully as he settled on a small sofa in her room.

"Goodmorning. So you are already ready for the work..." he saw her folding her clothes that she wore last day and placing them neatly in her bag.

"Hmm, I woke up at my usual time. Aapne Breakfast Kar liya?"

"Nahi... I thought I will have it with you and Armaan. He is still sleeping though..." Atul informed taking the file placed on the table, "Have you checked all the Papers?"

"Yes, I have already done it." She replied, "Aapko bhukh nahi lagi kya?" she asked.

Atul looked up at her and smiled, "Lagta hai tumhe zaroor bhukh lagi..." she nodded innocently making him laugh, "To ek kaam karo, apne liye kuchh order kar lo. Main Armaan ke saath Breakfast kar lunga. Filhaal to mujhe kuchh khaas bhukh nahi lagi..."

"Nahi, main bhi aapke saath hi khaungi phir. Thoda se wait to kar hi sakti hu..." she replied calmly, "When will he wake up?"

"Who?" he asked, but then added, "Oh Armaan? Waise to is waqt tak wo uth jata hai. But I think he is tired. Kal raat shayad bhot der tak kaam karta raha hoga..." Atul replied while going through some details in his file.

"Oh..." she nodded.

Sitting on the small sofa, he was searching something beside him, then he remembered, "Ye lo, main tumse jo papers discuss karne aya tha, wo to room mein hi bhul gaya. Main abhi leke ata hu..." as he got up, all the papers of the file he had in his hand dropped on the floor, "Oh sh**!" he swore. Riddhima came to help him. "Tum rahne do main kar lunga ye. Tum jaakar mere room se zara wo Legal Papers ki file le aao..." he said placing another paper in the file as started collecting the papers from the floor.

"Ji..." she nodded, but then turned to him again, "File rakkhi kahan hai?"

"Shayad mere bag mein. Ya phir ho sakta hai Armaan ke paas ho. Wo raat ko kuchh check to kar raha tha papers mein. Wahin kahin hogi, tum dhundh lena please." He requested arranging the papers in order.

"Ok..." she left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima was about to open the door of their room, when she recalled that even Armaan is staying in the same room, so she knocked. She frowned at his usual habit of not answering the door and stepped into the room. Her frown grew further as she looked around at the messy room. Two bags were lying on either sides of the bed. A pair of trouser lay on the bed with a towel, a shirt on the floor with socks beside it, even the comforter was not folded or kept aside. Looks like the house-keeping haven't made a visit, she thought.

A few files were placed on the side-table of the bed and the food trolley was also not emptied. She walked to the table on bed-side and picked up the files to search for the one she has come. It wasn't there in this bunch. 'Kahan hogi...' she turned to the bag lying on the floor. She knew it was Atul's. But she didn't find the file in his bag as well.

Intially, she didn't notice Armaan in the room as the couch on which he was sleeping was placed just behind the door of the room and the bed was right in front on it, on the opposite side of the door. So one can see the bed from the door, but not the couch. The attached bathroom was on right side of the room.

As she turned back towards the door of the room, she saw Armaan still sleeping on the couch. She frowned looking at the state he was laying... clearly an uncomfortable position. A file was placed on his chest with one of his hand holding it, his head dropped oddly on the left armrest of the couch, his legs were crossed and placed on the coffee table in front, while his laptop was lying next to him on the couch. Two more files were placed next to the Laptop.

She saw that he haven't even changed his dress and was still wearing the same one he was wearing yesterday. He has only removed his shoes and wasn't wearing his Jacket. His sleeves were rolled up till a little below his elbows, while his neck-tie and the collar button were loosened. He shifted in his sleep to adjust his head, which kept searching for a comfortable place to rest. Armaan frowned as his head dropped one again towards the side.

She shook her head at his state and looked around to find something. Picking up a soft and comfortable pillow from the bed, she walked to him. For a moment she stood there to figure out how to make him comfortable. Bending over his head, hesitating she lifted his head a little and slipped the pillow under it. Sighing in his sleepy state, he adjusted his head over the pillow again. In a moment his frown vanished as he found comfort.

She smiled softly seeing him comfortably snuggling onto the pillow. Then as she tried to stand straight, she felt a tug on her dupatta. She looked down, only to find her dupatta tucked under his arm. When she was placing the pillow under his head, he has shifted in such a way, that her dupatta got stuck under one of his arm. She tried to pull her dupatta back, but paused for a moment when she saw him frowning.

In his sleepy state, when he felt some movement under his arm as she tried to pull her dupatta, he held it back closing his fist tightly, inhaling heavily once again. She bends down again over his head to take her dupatta. Her hand brushed his as she tried to tug it. She felt something prickle her smooth membrane.

When she turned her head towards his face, she found it very close to her, his soft breath almost touching her delicately soft cheeks. She closed her eyes in anticipation and gasped for breath. His scent was enticing. Her heartbeat raced while she shuddered in response. For a moment she felt as if she has lost her strength. She was saved loosing herself when he turned his head a little away on the other side.

She took a deep breath, and composed herself. Then as she tried to tug her dupatta, she felt him gripping onto it again. She puckered brows. 'Stupid, mera dupatta pakad ke so raha hai...', she thought. 'Is he sleeping or making a fool of me?' She waved her hand in front of his eyes, but he didn't respond. Slowly and carefully she managed to pull her dupatta back.

Then she noticed that the file placed on his chest tucked under one of his arm, was the same one she was looking for. "Ab ise kaise nikaalu?" she mumbled, "File ko seene se laga ke soya hua hai. Agar maine file lene ki koshish ki to kahin uth hi na jaaye... Meri wajah se uth gaya to kahin phir mujhse ladne na lage. Waise bhi Atul Bhaiya ne yahan ladne ko mana kiya hai." she thought for a moment and then left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When she went back to her room, Atul had already re-arranged all the papers. He asked her as she entered, "Tu aa gayi?" she smiled back, "File kahan hai?"

"Wo... wo main... wo file... wahan..." she didn't know why, but she fumbled.

"Kya hua? File nahi mili kya?" he asked again.

"H-haan... I mean no. I mean n-nahi mili..." she said softly in a low voice.

"Oh... chal koi baat nahi. Main jaake dekhta hu. Tu ek kaam kar, ye papers ek baar phir dekh le, kahin maine ulte-seedhe to nahi lagaye. Tab tak main file dhundh kar lata hu..." he handed her the file and went back to his room.

She sighed looking at the file and sat on the sofa to check it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atul searched for the file in his bag and in the pile of files on the bed-side table. But couldn't find it. When he turned towards the couch, he saw that Armaan was still sleeping. He checked the time in his wrist watch and shook his head, "Lagta hai aaj to ye khud uthne nahi wala..." he sighed, "Chalo, aaj main hi utha deta hu ise..." he went to the couch and called him, "Armaan..." Armaan only frowned and turned his head away. Atul called him again, "Armaan... Armaan..."

"Kya hai bhai sone de na..." Armaan mumbled groggily turning over the armrest and gripping the pillow with one of his arm. His file slid under him when he turned.

"Armaan uth na yaar..." he shook his shoulder.

"Umm... bhai please, thodi der aur sone de. Badi mushkil se to garden (neck) seedhi hui hai." He mumbled sleepily slipping further into the couch, burying his head under the pillow as his head rested properly on the arm-rest.

Before Atul could say something, he noticed the pillow. As far as he knew there was no pillow under Armaan's head when he left the room. Glancing on the opposite of the room, he saw that the pillow of the bed was missing. It means, this was the same one he used last night.

'Ye pillow isne kudh to nahi liya, kyunki agar ye utha hota, to bed khaali dekh ke wahin so gaya hota. Naaki pillow leke wapis yahan couch pe sota. Waise bhi iski table jaisi ki taisi hai... bilkul untouched.' he thought looking down at the table and the position he was sleeping in.

He saw something on Armaan's shirt under his palm. It looked like a thread. "Ye iski shirt ka to nahi lagta..." he mumbled. Armaan's cotton shirt was light green in color while the thread was orange and silk made. Then he recalled that Riddhima is wearing an orange color suit. "Oh to ye baat hai..." he smiled meaningfully. Atul sighed satisfactorily glancing at Armaan who was sleeping peacefully holding pillow with one hand.

The beeping sound of his phone brought back his attention. Atul checked the message in his phone and recalled that they are getting late. "Armaan..." he called Armaan again shaking him a little vigorously, "Armaan uth, der ho rahi hai." Armaan once again mumbled something inaudibly, "Armaan uth yaar, subah ke gyarah (11:00 am) baj rahe hain..."

Armaan opened his eyes finally registering his voice. "Kya? Gyarah (11:00) baj rahe hain?" he got up rubbing his eyes. "Tune mujhe pahle kyun nahi uthaya Bhai?" he said looking at Atul.

"Tu raat ko bhot der se soya tha, to maine socha ki thodi der aur sone du..." he saw the file he was searching for under Armaan's thigh, "Aur ye kya? Main is file ko kitni der se dhundh raha tha, aur tu ise leke so raha hai..."

"Oh..." Armaan took out the file and handed it to Atul, "Sorry Bhai... wo raat ko padhte-padhte kab aankh lag gayi pata hi nahi chala..."

"Hmm... Koi baat nahi." Atul took the file, "Ab ek kaam kar, jaa aur jaake fresh ho ja. Main tab tak Riddhima ke saath kuchh cheezein discuss kar leta hu..."

"Ok..." Armaan sauntered lazily towards the bathroom.

Atul went back to Riddhima's room taking the file with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atul and Riddhima discussed a few details. While they were doing so, Atul got a call from Anjali. He excused himself and walked out of Riddhima's room to grab some privacy to speak to his lovely wife. Riddhima was reading out some details from a file, when she recalled something. She needed to verify a few more details for which she has to check another file, which was there in Atul's room. Since Atul was busy with Anjali, instead of disturbing him, Riddhima went back to his room to take the file.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Riddhima entered the room, Armaan was still in the bathroom. She found the file on the table in front of couch. She opened the file to read it, when her eyes once again fell on the mess the guys have made in the room. She frowned. She didnt like it.

Placing the file on the table once again, she cleared all the mess on the table arranging the files in a proper bunch. Then she made the bed, folded Atul's cloth thrown on the bed and kept them in his bag. She cleared the other mess in the room to make it look a little more presentable. As she closed Atul's bag that was left open, she heard his voice from the bathroom.

Armaan was under shower when he heard some shuffling voices in his room. Thinking that its Atul, he called loudly from the bathroom, "Bhai, mere kapde nikaal de zara..."

Riddhima turned to look at the bathroom door as he called. She was to tell him that its her and not Atul, but then stopped thinking about something. For a moment, she didn't know what to do. She looked around nervously, when he called again, "Bhai, mere kapde nikaal diye kya?"

Riddhima glanced at the bathroom door again. She turned on the other side of the bed and saw Armaan's bag lying there. Then thinking something she went to it. She sat near his bag for a moment. Hesitating a little, she opened his bag and took out one of his suit, a matching shirt, and a neck tie. Then she placed it on the bed neatly. She heard him again.

"Bhai, mera napkin aur wallet bhi pocket mein daal de..."

Riddhima took out a hankerchief from his bag and tucked it nicely in his Jacket's pocket. She took his wallet, his mobile from the table and placed it near his dress on the bed.

She was oblivious of the fact that someone was watching her doing so.

After talking to Anjali, when Atul came back to Riddhima's room, he didn't find her there. He went to his room to check her. The door of the room was slightly open. He paused at the door, peeking inside from the slight gap of the door when he saw Riddhima arranging the room. Then he heard Armaan calling his name asking him to take out his dress.

He saw Riddhima looking around for something. He was about to enter the room when he saw Riddhima walk to Armaan's bag and take out his clothes. Atul kept observing her from the door as she did everything patiently and neatly, smiling to himself. Then as he saw her coming towards the door, he ran back to her room.

After placing everything in order, Riddhima took the file she came for from the table and quietly went back to her room.

Hi Friends...😊 So this was Episode 62.

Thanks a lot for the encouragement and appreciation once again... Love you all...Thanks to those who pressed like button and to those who commented, and encouraged me.

Please comment after reading to tell me how was it and let me know if there has been any mistake. And i am sure, hitting a like button wont take too long after you read the episode. 

Episode 63 - Thread 3 - Page  - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/27237706

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 14 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Also thanks to all the following readers who clicked on the Like button -

mari92
k3g55
sagaa
hnisha
sri_4
swathi
aarora
stonex

P.S. - I have updated Episode 61 on Page 56... Please read and comment.
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah Aimee its really cool one Ridhima trip par woh bhi Armaan ka sath how romatic so cute mujhe bhi jana hai AR ka saath but not possible so Atul is watching all this cool but need some AR romantic moment only AR no kabab mein hadi

https://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z195/sparkletags4/import/graphics/Hugs/EnglishLovePoem1.png

Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Aimee u r too gud writer specially when its time to reveal innermost feelings.

Atual is nice observer nd Armaan is good runner 😆

now let see who'll do his job perfectly ,but i wish Atul win this .I wanna see THEM in love.Agar Armaan haarega nahin to phir ????????????

Ridzi nd Armaan both feel that magnetic pull .Ridz might be unaware of this but what about Armaan ?He is still nagging about his arouse feeling .why he didn't accept this??

I m thankful to DIVYADEEP😉Thanks a lot dear.Thanks for backing off .😛

now only this jacket would not show its magic, some more props r require. waiting for their meeting without Atul..😉

I wrote this .nd i think this goes with situation.........

"Mera dil tujh ko itni shiddat se chahta kyun hai .,
Har saans ke saath tera naam ata kyun hai.
Yun to hai bahut faasle tere mere beech mein,
Phir lagta tu mujhe jaan se pyaara kyun hai.
Teri judai mein tadpne ki adat ho gayi hai mujhe ,
Phir tere door hone ka ehsaas stata kyun hai.
Yeh yakeen hai tujh ko pana namumkin hai mere liye,
Phir b tu hamesha mere khyalon mein rehta kyun hai.
Tera vassal nahin judai hi likhi hai mere naseeb mein,
phir b 'janu' tu mujhe itna bhata kyun hai."

thanks for pm.

love

ritu

Edited by janu1610 - 14 years ago
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey aimee
good to know u r ok now 😊
rids was imagining ammy..lol..girl still doesnt realise it!!!
lovely part...so rids is going with ammy n atul woppie!!
now armaan can spend some time with rids..
the train journey-ammy covers his jacket on rids n atul sees it..
atul - the detective starts his work...lol
great one..
u take care of u r health..
good wishs..
advance happy newyear 2010 !!!!!!!😊😊
sri:-)
Edited by sri_4 - 14 years ago
srihari_phoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyyyyy aimee....
glad u updated the part....
am dying to read the mystery behind the grumpy armaan...
still...i havnt known the actual reason...tch..tch..
pretty nice part as always...
loved armaan's care towards ridhima....
ha ha....atul is a
" detective in disguise "...lolz...
plzz continue soooon....
thnxxx....

\m/
sri

Edited by srihari_phoenix - 14 years ago
topsyturvy23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3