Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-midnightsun- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
congo di.... and the part was jus fabulosa.... loved it.... and love you more....rav...x
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part
the scenes between ridz and omang were really beautifully potrayed i really liked the way ridz made omang promise never to smoke.Hope atul finds out about armaans feelings towards ridz it will be intresting to see how he reacts.
Edited by Iqbal Neha1 - 14 years ago
akaur thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey congo on the new thread!!!
thank u for the update
im glad to hear u r getting better
Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Conrads for the new thread Ami!

Great update...now im waiting AR to meet =D

Please dont long to update >.<

Nats xo.
flaming_saphire thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey...... first of all congo for ur 3rd thread.
i m glad dat u r recovering.
da part was amazing as usual.
luvd da way u potrayed ridz n omang scene. n da way ridz made omang promise her.
waiting 4 armaan's reaction when he sees ridz.
continue sooooon.
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice to see you updated aimee...really good part! loved how ridhima emotionally blackmailed omang to give up his cigars, it was really cute! and omg armaan got so jealous thinking ridhima was laughing with another man!
im soo exited for the next part...cant wait to see armaans reaction once he sees this new side of ridhima! hope u include some AR scenes in the next one!
looking forward to more, continue soon!
sonakap1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Aimee!

Finally you updated and the part as always was brilliant.

Intercations b/w Ridhhima and Omang were brilliant.

Jealousy on Armannn'spart on seeing Ridz laughing with someone was a real treat. So the penny is finally dropping!!!

With Atul getting the sniff of the things looks like he is the one who is going to make realise Armaan his feeling.

So looking forward to the next part.

God Bless

Sona

Aishwarya.. thumbnail
hi!!!
how r u??
well the episode's was great....

the best part was the conversation bet. riddhima and omang uncle..
it was so cute and ridz did it so innocently.....

then atul getting inquisitive abt armaan's presence at the temple, finally leading to have luch and lots of chatter with ridz...

the possessiveness was armaan was seen when he barged into the ridz cabin without seeing the person who was sitting before her, leading to embarrassment was worth reading........

now waiting for the engagement whole-heartedly!!!
SunainaTM007 thumbnail
reserved :D

*edited*...

heyaaaaaa aimeeeeeeeeeeee....
congo on the third thread !!!!!! u totally deserve it hun :)

the convo between omang and riddhima..omg...awesome..the way riddhima was scolding him and he was behaving like a small kid...and then his happiness at having the halva was cute...
the convo between atul and riddhima was awesome again..the way atul gave all the right reactions..gosh..he is a great guy...
and the way armaan got jealous at having seen riddhima with someone..and the fumbling-mumbling armaan was cute...the convo between him and minnie was damn cute..
and minnie's engagement...aww..the way riddhima helped her..and the descriptions of everyone was simply superb...
and finally armaan gets to see riddhima in a new avtar...

awaiting the next part eagerly.....
continue soooooooooon :)
Edited by SunainaTM007 - 14 years ago
mansibharti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

hii aimee

how r u sweety.. i know I'm like super duper late and I'm extremely sorry for that... may be i got the late-o-mania from you 😆...

now some serious stuff.... you see aimee you know the truth i reallllyyy love the story ( don't worry dear i love u too ) but its really losing the race with the SNAIL !!! first you update REALLLLYYY late then the pace of the story is also bit slow... how many years do you plan for it...?? i know i'm being very selfish here knowing that you are still not very well... but yaar to tell you the truth something was lacking in this part...

the bonding the understanding... we got it yaar... we can see its there now can we move ahead from the family to the protagonists of the story...

i mean its already 51  EPISODES !! and both the guy and gal hardly have a clue about the thing they call LOVE !!! all they do is THINK and IMAGINE !! at this rate we will have to wait for a century for their kids !!!!

plz. i beg you not to test our patience by your late updates and slow paced story... the link breaks and we almost feel like pulling our hair just thinking " okay we got an update when should we expect next and okay what will happen in the story next "

plz. yaar have little mercy on your poor fans....

lots of love
to u both 😊

Mansi