Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Aimee too cool ,u know i just filled my previous reserved nd that very moment i got ur pm .What a coincidence.Well u narrate views of girls was amazing Vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce, delicious in lemon ,hair,smile,body.oh!!!!!!!!!!! obsessed girls kuch to chhod do.πŸ˜‰

Yash nd vaibhav two little monsters or Angels donno but i love them and even i love the way she treated them.

oyye-hoyye!!!!!!!!! Armaan tried to approach her and that with rose .hmmmmmmmmm may this flower bloom soon .

Hey he kept an eye on Ridzi. Means his sub conscious mind knows his feelings to whom he is still unaware.

His description about her was too cool

"oh, I am sorry. She is... she is a young, fairly but slightly wheatish, cute looking girl... Wearing this creamish-yellow dress, with a long braid, and... and yes, this big specs... silly looking specs that hide her big eyes. And she keeps pushing them back again and again. She goes a little fidgety when someone stares at her. And... and her voice is very sweet, she laughs like a child. And... and..." he kept blabbering things, trying to describe Riddhima in every possible way he could think.

Loved every bit of this story nd yeah u r too gud in these scenes.

When the morning sun
strikes the sill,
I think of you
and my heart stands still.
And when my flesh is caressed
by the warm spring air,
I think of your touch,
and how your hand rested there.
Through the day,
I only have to hear your name,
and my heart leaps to you,
my pulse aflame.
Sweet music in my soul,
your voice has set for me,
for you're all I think of,
all I hear, feel, or see.

thanks for pm.

love

ritu

Edited by janu1610 - 14 years ago
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh nooo
me late
main 4th number pe 😭😭
i wanted to be first 
chal koi nahi
reserved , part padnee doo pehlee comment bhi kar dungee

------EDITTED------

heyaa hi aimee , kaise hai aap ji ,
i knew aap to teek hi honge , theek to hum jaise log nahi hoote hai , app aise aise part likhenge to unhee padkee hum theek kaise rehh sakte hai hmm

ye part kya likhaa yaar , it was complete hatkee , i knew this , ab i have read 58 parts by you earlier , and i can surely find that this was different , yaa , too good yaar ,

mujhe nahi patta tha you can write with this romantic type things soo soo nicely ,
gosh i loved reading it soo soo much ,

ok ok , starting from that ladies chat , hyeelaa , these ladies i tell you , kya kya kehhe jaa rahhe the , πŸ˜†πŸ˜† armaan not getting married , kahhe vo vo to nahi 🀣🀣 my god , ye ladies aise bhi soch sakte hai kya , i hate them , armaan ke baare mein aise sochha bhi kaise 😑  , anyways leave that , aagee

and that girls lol's πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  wait 🀣 , 2 minutes πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , oh my god , tumne ye saare dialouges kaise likhee hmm

"Ok-ok aunty, but don't you think he look absolutely delicious in Lemon yellow?" the girl cooed again with a dreamy look.

Another one sighed, "Absolutely... just like vanilla ice-cream." 

armaan and vanilla ice-cream , lord  , and riddhima ne sunn liyya ye sab , great tht was the best think  you did  
and she observing him , challoo thank godddddddd , for the first time in her life ,  usne armaan ko us tarah see dekhaa too sahhe , finallyyyyyy kuch too huaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

well that whole strring scene from behind the pillar was great ,

Armaan and a Vanilla Ice-cream, garnished with chocolate syrup... wow... the combination does sound tempting, she thought amusingly.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

ye he he , riddhima thinking the same . armaan to hot chocolate fudge bann gayya πŸ€£  🀣 

ye yash , bhi naa . aa gayaa riddhima ko disturb karne , hailaa  per bahut achee cheez kar dee usnee

"Main Bua aur Superman ke saath hide and seek khelunga." Yash replied insistingly

heyaa , that was the best , anjali kee saamne chaloo , finallyyy kisse ne armaan and riddhima ka naam saath saath too liyya
i soo wish ab anjali kaa mind jet speed see chalnee lagge , thodaa bahut too hoo hi gayya hai , shak hua hai , lets see kahha tak jaata hai yee
mujhe personally vo yash and anjali scene bahut achaa lagga , when anjali asked ki vo sirf riddhima ke aath se khaate hai , baake sabmein kaantee lagge hai kya , lord i loved his answer , ki superman mein bhi nahi lagge hai  , πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ oww , that was soo sweet , innocence at its best

hyeee chaloo, aarti and dadi too talking about riddhima ki voo bahut achee lagg rahhe hai and all , great , lets see anjali ki  thinking in sab baatoo ke saath kahaa tak jaate hai ,

oh my god , armaan looking at her observing each and everything about her ,
the way she was ejoying , and laughing with the kids , tacklling them . wow yaar , great ,

hyee she removed her glasses , chal for a minute hii sahhe , and armaan was lost , lost in her for that , oh hoo , very nice yaar , too good,

lovely part , 

the end , hmm wow armaan noticed that she have not gone yet from the marriage hall , soo he stayed back to wait for her , to take her , wow yaar , loved that , itana are itna caring for her , and anjali sensed something , i really wish to knew ki usse kahaa tak sab kuch sence hua hai

lovely  , he was finding her and then ,

"oh, I am sorry. She is... she is a young, fairly but slightly wheatish, cute looking girl... Wearing this creamish-yellow dress, with a long braid, and... and yes, this big specs... silly looking specs that hide her big eyes. And she keeps pushing them back again and again. She goes a little fidgety when someone stares at her. And... and her voice is very sweet, she laughs like a child. And... and..." he kept blabbering things,

hyee how sweet , this was the best , he described her soo soo well , the way he found it all to be
finally she was there , hey bhagwaan sisnce last 1 hour riddhima was just trying to clear that mark on her dress , gosh usse patta bhi nahi ki sab usse chod ke jaa chukee hai , thanks to armaan aggar vo nahi hoota too , she is too much

🀣  🀣 πŸ€£  🀣 πŸ€£  🀣 πŸ€£  🀣 

there laughts r for , same old , usuall reaction , kuch nayya tha hii nahi
again screamming at the top of her voice , usse aur kisse tarah react karnaa aata hii nahi hai naa , per armaan was also at fault , aise hii enterred the bathroom , without a knock too , too bad ,hmm

ab iskee baad mein joo bhi tha , with that , i m sorry don't have much words for that , gosh , too too too too good , eyes to eyes contact , mein hua dil se dil ka connection ,

"tere naiinaa bas gayye , mere dil mein tere nainaa "...............aage kaa aapke liyye ,

well i m leaving it here for now , kyonki baake ka comment main next part mein hi karne waale huu , after seing the whole lot , ki actually what will happen next now , kyonki i hate you , for ending it up here , i mean main paagal hoo jaaonge sochtte sochtee , ki aage kya hoone waala hai ab ,

chaloo abhi ke liyye maine kuch jyada hi lambaa comment kar diyya hai , actually soo sorry kuch jyada hi emotions mein behh gayye the main πŸ˜†  , ab waapas aa  gayye hu , soo good bye ,
take care and thanks for the pm

lots of love
simi  , πŸ˜† , bye
Edited by simi2 - 14 years ago
sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a very lovely update.

to anjali ko shaq ho gaya hai. i hope saare ghar wale milkar koi plan banaye dono ko milane ka

update soon
maggie131984 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing part. loved it. Thanks a lot for it. I love the whole FF
sushi1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing update yaar.... again waiting for the next update...

y dont u update everyday yaar like daily serials.......πŸ˜ƒ

hmm anyways waiting for your next update...

Sush
ashluvdmg thumbnail
tadaaaaaaaaa...here um..once again reserving the spot....!!πŸ˜‰
di um so ******* sleeepy.....wil b bck soon
ur late ashuπŸ˜‰

edited~~
nt late di...nt on time either...!buh yhhh b4 u atleas dis time...!!lol
so cuming bck 2 chap...!!
las tym i told u i din lyk the convo btw de ladies...dis tym it ws funny in a way...esp the gay convo..!!n yhh hw cn i 4geh our knave heroine ,the chhupi rustum...!!tat ws srsly good...vanialla icecream di kya baat hain....hw thoughtful...!!πŸ˜‰
chhupi rustum once again bck on track ...staring sxy vanilla iceream...!!
anjali,dadi,aarti ,atul,rahul all these added as a icing in a cake...!!
n role reversal di ws awsum...armi staring at ridzi...!!gawd...!!luvd it...!!
n the tang kheechna of anjali....wich our dear hero ws oblivious of...!!
n wowwww di....πŸ‘πŸ‘....luks lyk ur reli getting on to sumthing called romance...!yippy...!!it ws pretty good di....!!hope he realises sumthing abt the eyes...!!
all in all...i luvd the part....very entertaining...!!
chalo thn...i guess um bakogfying...!!u take care di...
n yhhh GIVE US A LONG chap di......wid thoda romance....!!lolπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
thx a ton 4 de pm
luvya di
ur late ashuπŸ˜‰
Edited by ashluvdmg - 14 years ago
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Aimee,
I am really very sorry for commenting late but it's all due to my studies and my own FFs. One more thing, I have to confess, I had been reading your FF as soon as I saw them updated as you I am addicted to your FF.
I really loved all the parts, they were so good.

You always make me lost in your FF, you wrote them so realistically. I really loved Armaan of your FF, he is truly a different human being with Ridhima, he doesn't behave the same way with other and same goes for Ridhima, she is a different person while being with Armaan.

Finally, Ridhima has started to look at Armaan, in more like a normal girl of her age would. And Armaan to kab ka kaam se gaya, sirf realization ki zaroorat hai.

I so hate when people gissips about other peoples, and specially if they say something bad about someone, I mean don't they have a life that they talk in bad way about others.

I guess, now Armaan family has started to look at or will start to look Ridhima with a different aspect 'soon'. I so hope, they'll realize that they love each other.

But girl, must have to agree, they are so sweet, completely adorable, their little fight, Armaan teasing her; their staring at each other. Lol, Ridhima got caught by Yash, and the little kid blurted out everything, hehe, kids are so innocent. he truly did made Ridhma embarrased but her boyfriend came to her rescue before she could be interroged by Anjali.

And yeah forget to mention, Armaan bechara, jab bhi Ridhima ke samne aata hai woh chila ker uske khan ke parde hi par deti hai but again, ismein Ridhima ki ghalti bhi nahi woh hamesha alag style or ghalat time per hi entry karta hai. Lol

I completely loved all the parts, as usual, and they way you have started portraying their emotion is just too good. I only wish that they'll realize soon they love each other.

Please continue soon and thanks for the PM.

Luv u<333
Kashish

dipu thumbnail

hey!!!

amiee,..that was really great one dear,....

describe armaan like vanila lol...

yash was really like muskan....

loved the cute boyes...

finally anjie's mind is working on it...thas cool..

but the best thing was that finally ridz realize something strange for him...wow that was just amazing..

and armaan dazed stage was the....fab..

loved the update plz update next one soon...

resserved!!!πŸ˜›

EDITED!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the pm

i have sent a buddy request!!!!!

plzz accept

now the part

superrbbb part

aimmee u have done a amzinn jobbb

awwwwww ridhii was looking ammy " soo cute"😳😳

but then yash caught her .................--- hmm looks like someone is troubleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

&& but ammy saw her feed the boyss

soooooo sweet!!πŸ˜›

&&&& her glass off gudd job boyss...........smiley face for uπŸ˜›

the fave part was

in washroom at the end starring at each other awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

😳

FINALLY WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHEREπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

con't soooonnnnnnnn

-Sanam=

-sanam-

Edited by PheliNazar - 14 years ago
HeAvEnS thumbnail