Gr8 part dear
Thanks for the PM
Mini
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: hipreet

great part

feel bad 4 armaan......but he shouldnt behave so aggresively with ridz...........poor girl dont know what is going on her mind
cont soon

Hey Thanks for the reply Harpreet. 😊
Well i know but i think its a human nature to vent their anger to th first gullible person they face.

Originally posted by: Ladoo645

Awweee poor ARmanu!!! That 🀬 woman killed his hearT!!!

Mann hope he still up for another relation once Ridz once comes in the pic!\

Seriously I think the most awaited part is coming soon! 😳

P.S. Armaan shud say sorry to RidZ asap!! πŸ˜†

Brilliantly
-Natasha

Hi Natasha 😊
Well just ait for a while. Things will start changing soon. Lets see if he says sorry or not. BTW Riddhima's sorry is also due.πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: sea_nyx

poor armaan, i feel like strangling those B*****s but wy did he take out his anger on ridz  what did she do?😭

Hi Friend 😊
I know those girls were too bad. Ridz is a special person, may be thats why he chose her to coll himself.πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: shweet29

arey yaar yeh seriously torture hai wen they will talk sweetly to each other tauba hai lartey hi rehtay hain ..anyways very nice update n that manvi Man u portrayed her character so nicely i was shocked r u on some kinda  research lolx j.k  ...very good but armi was so depressed  wid his past  n atuls consolation was even  nice n his shart n all pehlay kyun nhi bola was lil funny n he is finding the girl whom he is seeing 4r two or three dayz (bagal main bacha khuwaboon main dindora lolx i turn it a lil lollllx)thxxxx a ton 4r the pm

luv
shweet29

Hi Mariam 😊
Aww... i am so sorry to torture you people. I dont think they are near to talk sweetly in near future. But someone is gonna start changing very soon.πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜† Well my research is based on total Bollywood. I am big Movie buff, a Bollywood freak.πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for liking the shart wala scene. I hope you are liking Atul in his role as well.

Originally posted by: j&b84

hi amiee, yar i know u r from india, i just what to know from which part anyway, back to this update as ususally lovely update, so nw we know tt reason y armaan was so piss off all due tt the witch's like atul said, i really like the atul and armaan conversion, it was very gd, wish u had written bit more about the ridz as well, cause she was nt there tt must in this part of the update.

Hi Hima 😊
i think you have already got your answer about mu location.😊 Thanks for liking Atul-Armaan convo. Riddhima will be back in next part.
Edited by Wild.Aimee - 15 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: saridena

hi aimee

thks for the pm dear
wonderful part
poor armi still suffering
when is armi going to know abt ridzand tht SHE is the GIRL
update soooooooooooooooooooooooon
luv soumya

Hi Soumya 😊
Thanks for the comment dear. He may not realize everything clearly immediately, but lets see if his hormones are gonna awake him up or not.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: kvn1983

waohπŸ‘πŸΌ its really a swet one⭐️ so cuteπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ so armaan is upset regarding manvi but why he behave so badly with ridhima😭😭😭 he must understant he had hurted herπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ i wish if he see the strach marks next dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ which he give to ridhimaπŸ˜‰ he must feel sorry😳😳😊 plz continue it soon😊 and thanks for the pmπŸ˜‰ and thanks for updateing😳 it it means alotπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ ur so sweetπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

"May there always be work for your hands to do, may your purse always hold a coin or two. May the sun always shine on your windowpane, may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you, may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you."

Sweet like Honey, Costly like Money... Blessing like Shower, Smiling like Flower... Cool like ice, A frnd so nice... Guess Who? O Hello! It's Only you!!! Hve Lovely DAY 😊
https://www.clareflorist.co.uk/ProdImages/flowers/SD004.jpg

Hi Nidha 😊
i know Armaan behaved impulsively with Riddhima, but sometimes we tend to blow our anger on the closest people. May be he also did the same, Or may be there was no one else around and seeing her he just blasted.

Originally posted by: aarora

hey amazin part as always..atul is best bro ny1 can hv..really d way he undrstands armaan's feelings..lookin frwrd 2 more AR interactn nw..bt luvd it..update soon.. n thanx fr PM hun.. luv ya..

Hi Friend 😊
Yep Atul surely is the best bro. Thanks a lot for liking him. AR scenes will be there in almost every part as i had promised. But i dont want to ignore and sideline other characters as they are important for the story too. After all its about 'Mere apne'...

Originally posted by: samijan

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!tht was a gr8 part. plzzzzzzzzzzz continue sooN!!!!!!!!!

Hi Samira 😊
Thanks for the comment.

Originally posted by: simran1285

Awwwwwwww Aimee I missed you so much a whole week without an update, it was sheer torture I tell, today when I saw the update I blocked everything off and just sat and read the part. It was once again fabulous poor Ridz having to face the brunt when she is innocent. Argh Armaan how could he kiss that girl a random stranger isse toh acha hota ke who gusse mein Ridz ko kiss karleta, I know I wouldn't have minded!

Atul and Omang are such darlings, but does Ridz know the reason of Armi's outburst I mean she was sitting in her office mumbling "is it that day" something like that hmm..just wondering

So the green eyed angel is a happy thought eh Armi, Aimee when will Ridz take her glasses off and show herself to Armi *sigh* waiting waiting

Well since now it is the weekend can we expect another update soon he he..just thought I would try my luck thanks again for PM

Hi Simran 😊
i am so sorry to keep you waiting dear. Dont worry about Riddhima she will be fine and you will find that in next part. Yep even i was angry on Armaan for kissing a stranger. 😑 πŸ˜† Well all i can say is that he is a 'MAN' and so he dont believe in punishing women by beating them when he is angry. So you can say that its his way to show his anger. πŸ˜ƒ
Riddhima still doesnt know anything about the reason behind his anger. But to find which day she was thinking about, read the next part. I will be updating next part after an hour or so.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

EPISODE TWENTY-NINE

Next morning he woke up feeling rejuvenated and energetic. Last night he dreamt of his Dream girl once again. He smiled, got ready and went downstairs for the breakfast.

He sat down smiling and started his breakfast after greeting everyone in his usual way. Vaibhav came running to him. "Good Morning Chachu" he kissed Armaan.

"Hey... Good morning buddy..." Vaibhav climbed on his lap and ate from his plate.

"Vibhi... tumhara breakfast yahan rakha hai... chachu ko unka karne do... come here" Anjali scolded him.

"Arey bhabhi... let him share with me... kya fark padta hai?" Armaan replied.

"No... share karne ke chakkar mein tum dono hi theek se nahin khaate..."

"Achcha theek hai... pass that plate as well, we will eat all of it... kyun buddy?" Armaan added.

"Yes..." Vaibhav grinned.

"Whatever" she went back to the kitchen.

Omang observed him carefully trying to figure out whether he is fine or not. He glanced towards Atul who blinked back assuring that everything is fine. Omang sighed contently.

After the breakfast Armaan went to drop Vaibhav to his school while others got busy with their work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In his office he sat thinking about what happened last day. He needed to talk to him. He cant see him suffer anymore. He looked up as Atul entered and sat on the front chair.

"Dad... aap ab bhi wo sab soch rahe ho?" Atul asked Omang.

Omang sighed "kya karun bete... mujhe uski chinta hoti hai... earlier I wasnt able to understand why he behaved that way... why did he break up with that second girl... but ever since you told me the truth, I am worried..." He got up from his seat and walked to the window. "I am worried about his behavior towards himself... he is hurting himself by keep going back to those awful memories..."

"I know dad... even I am concerned. He was very upset... though he acts a little different every year on the same day, but I havent seen him behave the way he did yesterday for last five years now..." he paused for a moment "its been almost six years..." Atul added.

Atul was sure that there was more to it. Something else has definitely happened recently, probably yesterday itself, apart from the stuff he knows. But he wasnt going to ask Armaan about it. He never would, as it might open his wounds again, which was the last thing Atul wanted. Being aware, that when comfortable and calm, Armaan himself would tell him everything, he left it on his choice. Atul didnt tell this to Omang not wanting him to get even more worried.

"I dont know what the fate has decided for him... I just hope he emerges out it as soon as possible... its already been a long time..."

"Dont worry dad... he will... I am sure he will. He is strong man... but sometimes its not possible even for a man like him to handle few things... after all he still is a human..." placing his hand on Omang's comforting him he added smiling "I dont know why, but I have a gut feeling that he will definitely meet someone who will change his mind... forever... and that too very soon..." Omang smiled back and nodded in aggreement.

"Whose mind is you guys trying to change?" they looked up to him as he came in.

"Wo... kisi ka bhi to nahi..." Atul replied sheepishly.

Armaan cocked his brow, so Omang added "We were talking about the MD of Jacob Lines..."

Omang signaled Atul through eyes to play along "Haan... Haan... actually I have heard he is such a bolshie, its really very difficult to convince him, so I was telling dad, that HE, as in the MD, will meet someone" Atul pointed towards Armaan and continued "who will change his mind"

"Oh... I thought..." Armaan trailed off.

"You thought what?" Omang asked.

"Huh? No, nothing dad... anyways, I will go and see what can we do to convince this 'bolshie' MD of Jacob Lines" he laughed and left. Atul sighed as he got up, but held his breath again as Armaan turned back again "Oh, I forgot... I came here say something..."

Omang gestured him to go on. Armaan shifted a bit in his place and said with his head bowed "I wanted to say sorry for my behavior dad... I know I shouldnt have acted like a weak moron..."

Omang got up from his seat and walked up to him "Its ok son... just like all of us you are also a human... if we have a right to grimace then why not you? You have a complete right to feel sad or vent out your sentiments in any ways which helps you calm down... so dont be sorry beta... just make sure that you inform us where you go... ok?"

"Ok dad..." Armaan nodded and hugged him "I will take you leave now" with that he left.

~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~

*** Confusion Check by the writer***

I know many of my friends here might be confused about the sequence of events happened in the last episode. So here it a short summary '

1. Armaan started for his office a little earlier than usual days, which was his habit and his car broke down. He went to the mall and saw the couple making out in public place and got angry as it reminded him somethings from his past.

2. He entered his office upset and realized that it was the same day when he was betrayed by his fianc Manvi and his Ex-girlfriend Himangi. In daze he took out various things from his cabinets, drawers etc and placed them here and there making the place a complete mess. Then he received a fax and found discrepancies in it which added to his anger. He went away to scold the employee responsible for it.

3. Riddhima entered the office and while in the elevator she heard him shouting on someone (she coudnt figure out that it was Armaan who was shouting). She sorts out her cabin and then goes to Armaan's to find it messed up. After arranging it and getting it cleaned up, she goes back to her cabin.

4. Armaan enters his office again to see everything in place once again. He goes to the balcony.

5. Riddhima enters his cabin again to grab a file and falls into an argument with Armaan.

6. Riddhima leaves as Armaan attends the phone and after which Armaan also leaves his office and goes to the pub.

7. Atul ask Riddhima about Armaan and then goes to the pub to find him kissing some random girl.

***Back to current event line***

~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~

Armaan checked his mail after reaching his cabin and then called Riddhima. She entered his cabin a little hesitantly after what all happened last day. She stood besides his table while shifting from one toe to the other, waiting for him to pass an instruction. He signaled her to sit down without looking at her. Sitting down she flipped the pages of his daily schedule.

"Yes go ahead..." he instructed.

She narrated him the schedule speaking in a low voice. "That's it sir..."

"Hmm... ok Rashmi..."

"Riddhima..." he looked up. "Ri-ddhi-ma..." she repeated. She was annoyed about the fact that he couldnt even remember her name. Earlier when she entered his cabin, she was a little scared if he behaved the same way as he did last day, but seeing him acting in his same old annoying style as if nothing happened, her fear flewed away and the exasperation took over. Cant he remember my name? its so simple 'Riddhima'.

"Ok... Ri-ddhi-ma" he repeated it "We have to work quick on the presentation for the project of..." He was stopped as she held a CD in front of him. He looked down at the CD and then at her. Looking back at it, he took it and went throught the presentation inserting the CD in his laptop. She had come back to his office after he left yesterday and prepared the presentation, knowing the fact they need to present day after tommorow.

He smiled as he went through the presentation. Not bad. Not bad at all. She has done a good job, no actually a great job. The presentation was really impressive. He was completely satisfied.

He remembered the way he had shouted on her without any reason. He felt bad about his behaviour. He had never behaved that way with any other girl, not even with those who have really hurt him. Then why her? He could not undersand. May be coz there was nobody else around at that time while he needed somebody to vent his anger so behaved that way. She was easy to approach. He wanted to apologize. It wasnt her fault, still he let it out on her.

But then he remembered that she hasnt apologized for her behavior on the first day till now. He smiled inwardly thinking about that day. It was not like that he really wanted her to say sorry, it actually doesnt matter. Thats absolutely fine. And just like he doesnt want her apologies, something told him that he doesnt need to say sorry to her as well. She also doesnt seems to be expecting an apology from him. His mind relaxed at the very thought and the guilty feeling went away. She doesn't seems affected much by what happened last day. She was getting annoyed once again, which looks normal to him. She is normal, so he too was back normal now.

Also she behaved stupidly with him and he behaved badly with her, so the score was 1-1, they were neutralized now. No, not yet Armaan, what about their previous meetings. She was still 3 points behind he thought. So he thought of playing a little more with her. Somewhere within he felt lighter even after arguing with her without any reason.

"Hmm..." he took out the CD and put it back on the table and got busy with his work again.

She waited for his opinion on the presentation, but seeing him not responding she decided to ask herself "Ahem-Ahem" she cleared her throat trying to grab his attention.

"Go to the medical room..." he spoke. He looked up as she stared at him confusingly "What?" he asked "Instead of staring at me like that, go to the medical room..."

"I didnt understand..." she asked.

"Ok... I will say it in our Matra Bhasha... 'Kripya karke chikitsa kaksh mein jaiye'"

"What?" she narrowed her eyes.
"Ab kya 'tum' apni matra bhasha bhul gayi?" he asked.

"Ji nahi, mujhe Hindi aur English dono bahut achche tarah se aati hai... lekin... I didnt understand what are you trying to say?"

"I knew it" he muttered under his breath.

"Kya kaha?" she asked.

"Kuch nahi... wo mujhe laga ki tumhara gala kharaab hai, so being a considerate boss I was just suggesting you to go to the medical room to get it checked." He explained making a cute face.

"Mera koi gala kharaab nahi hai... I was trying to get you attention..." she was getting pissed off.

"Ooooo... so Miss. Riddhima Gupta was trying to get my attention..." he said teasingly.

"Kya? NO WAYS... I wanted to ask if the presentation was ok or not..." she retorted.

"Oh... to yeh baat hai... ok" he spoke casually.

"Ok... What do mean by ok?"

"Ok means ok... I mean the presentation is O-K" he mocked fakely.

"Only Ok..." her face fell.

"Yes..." he nodded.

"Alright..." she took the CD and walked to her cabin with a sad face.

"Create atleast 3 copies of the presentation and be ready by 11:00am tommorow... we have to go to the Hotel High Shines to attend the Project Display." he spoke at her back.

She turned around seeing him looking at her. "ok Sir... I will get it done on time..." she replied joyfully and went out.

His smiled as he saw her walk out with a smile on her face. She looked nice with that. What? What does that mean? He thought. Shaking his thoughts away he got busy with his work again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eid Mubarak Khan bhai..." Armaan hugged and greeted Kabir Khan as they sat in Kabir's Living room that evening.

"Apko bhi Malik Saab" Kabir replied hugging him back.

"Lo... meri Eid to aapne kharaab kar di na" Armaan complained.

"Main kuch samjha nahi" Kabir looked up confused.

"Khan bhai... maine kitni baar kaha hai, ki mujhe ye saab-vaab mat kaha kijiye... main aapse umar mein bahut chota hu, aap mere liye Atul bhaiya ki tarah ho... aur jab aap mujhe ye saab kahke bulate ho na, mujhe lagta hai main 80 saal ko ho gaya hu abhi se" Armaan explained.

"Maaf karna..." Kabir tried to say something, but was cut off again by Armaan.

"Phir wahi baat... pahle to aap mujhe saab kahke mere jazbaaton ka mazaak banate ho, aur ab maaf karne wali baat karke mujhe sharminda bhi kar rahe ho? Jaiye mujhe nahi baat karni aapse, meri to bas Naazo bhabhi hain... kyun bhabhijaan?" he looked up at Naazneen who placed a tray of snacks and tea on the table.

"Aur nahi to kya... aap inhe rahne hi dijiye Armaan bhaijaan, hum do hi saajhe theek hain... ye to bas apni takalluf mein hi lage rahenge" Naazneen replied as she sat on the chair besides him.

"Achcha baba theek hai... Allah khair kare... ab main kabhi ye galti nahi karoonga... meri tauba..." Kabir gave up and held his ears making Armaan and Naazneen chuckle. "Lekin miyaan aap ye bataiye ki aap aaj subah kyun nahi aaye?"

"Ab iske liye main zaroor maafi mang sakta hu..." he chuckled and then continued "darasal office mein kuch kaam tha..."

"Aaj Eid ke din bhi office?" Naazneen asked.

"Haan bhabhi... wo ek zaroori project hai, uski presentation hai kal subah, isliye aaj chutti nahi ki" he replied.

"To kya poore office ki chutti nahi ki tumne..." Kabir asked.

"Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai Khan bhai... Eid itna mubarak mauka hai, aur sabka haq hai ispe. Sabki chutti thi, bas thode hi logon ko bulaya tha... main, Atul bhai, meri secretary aur thoda bahut required staff tha... Agar baat is project ki nahi hoti to main unhe bhi nahi bulata. Is project pe humare bahut se low grade employees ka bhavishya juda hai. Agar sab theek se ho gaya, to Diwali tak shayad humare Low grade staff ko ek surprise de sakunga..." Armaan said.

"Ye to bahut hi badhiya baat hai... sach mein hum sab bahut hi kismet wale hain ki humein tumhare jaisa sarparast mila hai..." Kabir said.

"Aisi koi baat nahi hai Khan bhai"

"Kyun nahi... maine to aaj tak aisa koi Maalik nahi dekha jo apne workers ka itna khayaal karta ho" Kabir said smiling.

"Wo isliye kyunki unmien mera bhi to fayeda hai... aap bhul rahe ho, main ek businessman hu... aur har cheez mein apna fayeda zaroor dekhta hu" Armaan laughed.

"Haan dekhte hoge... lekin sab jante hain tumhe achchi tarah... tumhari khudgarji mein bhi sab logon ki bhalayi judi hoti hai... Apne se pahle tum dusaron ki sochte ho... kaun nahi janta... bhai ye to main nahi kah sakta ki tum kya karne wale ho, par itna zaroor yakeen hai, ki is baar humare workers ki Diwali badi shaandaar hone wali hai... "

"Ab bas bhi kijiye ye sab kaam ki baatein aa log." Naazneen interrupted "Bachche subah se aapki raah dekh rahe the. Khair chodiye wo sab... ye lijiye maine aapke liye khaas pista-mawa wali sewaiyaan banaayi hai... aapko pasand hai na..." Naazneen offered him.

"Mmmmmmm... waah bhabhijaan... waah... kamaal hai aapke haathon mein to... mann karta hai bas aapke haath chum lu..." Armaan replied delightfully as he tasted the sewaiyaan.

"Haath apni shareeq-e-hayaat ke chumna jab shaadi ho jaaye... waise kab khushkhabari de rahe hain humein?" she giggled.

"Bhabhijaan ab aap bhi shuru ho gayi... aap ghar gayi thi kya?" he asked narrowing his eyes.

"Haan gayi to thi... lekin usmein kya?"

"Malum tha mujhe... Mere ghar mein to kisi ko aur koi kaam hai nahi... bas jo milta hai, use meri shadi ke bare mein chaabi bharte rahte hain..." he made a face.

"Tu theek hi to karte hain wo... arey aap humaare bachchon ko humesha bigaadte rahte hain... humein bhi to aapke bachchon ko begadane ka mauka dijiye..." she said.

"Bilkul..." Kabir added.

"Wo bhabhijaan bachchon se yaad aya... main unhe dushehere ke din Aashraya le jaane aaonga, tayyar rakhna unhein..." he tried to change the topic.

"Ab tum mudde se bhatka rahe ho Armaan" Kabir said.

"Khan bhai..." he whined "achcha wo sab chodiye... bhabhi... mujhe ek dibbe mein mujhe bhar ke thodi aur sewaiyaan de dijiye na, main ghar jaake kal subah phir se khaonga naashte mein" he asked Naazneen.

"Theek hai, aap rukiye main abhi laati hu" Naazneen got up and went to the Kitchen.

"Armaan Saa..." Kabir stopped as he saw Armaan's narrowed eyes "Armaan, kabhi-kabhi mujhe samajh mein nahi ata ki main kaise tumhara shukriya ada karu... tumne jo kuch bhi mere aur mere parivaar ke liye liya hai wo to koi apna bhi nahi karta..." Kabir said in a serious tone.

Armaan was holding the Sewaiyaan bowl in one of his hand with a spoon in other. He kept the spoon down in the bowl and gripped Kabir's folded hands "Khan bhai maine aisa kuch nahi kiya ki aapko mujhe is tarah baar-baar shukriya kahna pade..."

"Ye to tumhara badappan hai... warna agar tum nahi hote to pata nahi mera kya hota aaj?"

"Khan bhai..." Armaan kept his bowl down and said "Mujhe yakeen hai ki meri jagah agar aap hote to aap bhi aisa hi kuch karte... Maine jo kuch bhi kiya wo sab apne khud ki khushi ke liye kiya, ismein koi badi baat nahi"

"Nahi bhaijaan..." Naazneen said as she came back with a tiffin of Sewaiyaan packed specially for Armaan "Ye theek hi kah rahe hain... aapki wajah se hi to aaj hum ek aam insaan ki tarah khushgawaar zindagi bita rahe hain... warna shayad aaj hum mein se koi bhi zinda nahi hota... bhaagte-bhaagte thak gaye the hum log to... us manhoos zindagi se aapne hi to humein chutkara dilaya hai" she sat besides Kabir.

"Bhabhi ab aap bhi..." Armaan trailed.

"Sahi kaha Naazo ne..." Kabir started "Main to ek mujrim ki zindagi bita raha tha... kaunse-kaunse gunah nahi kiye maine... maar-peet, danga, rishwatkhori, logon ko utha ke ferauti wasoolna, zabardasti paisa wasooli aur pata nahi kya-kya... sach to ye hai main ek gunda tha,  gali ka ek... ek ghatiya sa mawali... tumne mujhe ye nayi zindagi di hai... tumne na sirf mere biwi bachchon ki jaan bachayi balki zindagi jeene ka sahi tareeka bhi sikhaya hai..." Their memories flew back in the past.

~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~

***Flashback***

Few years back Kabir Khan was a gangster. He might not be one of the most powerful man around, but was still quite a known name. He had a thoroughly build network of ill-trades. He was involved in numerous kidnappings, assaulting people to pay him money if they want to leave in peace. He also worked for a few political leaders, who used him for their own interest especially during election time. Apart from these there was a long list to his loathsome trades.

It was around nine years back when something happened, coz of which his life took a new turn which eventually changed him completely forever. Those were the days of elections. He was helping a few political leaders to get their vote base stronger by using his muscle power. He would go to people's house and force them to vote for those politicians.

The politicians as per their basic nature had hired quite a few other criminals to achieve their hideous tasks. When Kabir Khan was given the responsibility to force people to vote those particular politicians, some others were commanded to inferno communist conflict among the people. Apart from forcing people to vote they asked Kabir to lit up riots in another city.

Kabir lived in a colony where most people were from other religion. Although he never actually made it obvious, but he wasn't very fond of the people from other religion. It wasn't like he hated them, but still he has always been distant from them. And since he was the 'Gunda' of his colony, everyone was scared of him and he liked the fact that those people bow their head in front of him. Naazneen on the other hand always tried to make him understand that what he is doing is not right. But he never budged. His father never attempted to change him.

The Politicians on the other hand had ployed to create religious gaps amid the citizens in as many cities as they can to spawn a new agenda for their election manifesto. People from one religion were provoked against the others. People from one region were proded against other. People from one class were incited against other. They wanted to bake their own interest by creating a pitiful environment and then by showing sympathy towards people.

Unfortunately they were successful in their attempt within a few days. The whole city was flamed by repugnant religious and caste clashes. Even the small colony where Kabir Khan lived with his family was not left untouched. When he was away, his house was put on fire by illicits. His family which included his wife, two children (A 4 years old son Zayan and 1 year old daughter Falak) and his father somehow managed to escape in efforts to save themselves. Kabir Khan was away busy in giving final touches to his job in another city oblivious of the fact that his family was in trouble. He could never imagine it even in his dreams that anything could happen to his own.

All through this time, the politicians kept their games on. In order to show that they care for people and are putting efforts to stop these unlawful activies commanded Police Department to catch as many goons and criminals as they can and put them behind the bars while later they will be punished by the law.

For 2 days Kabir Khan's family kept hiding here and there running for their life. They could not find any shelter until that day.

As if it was a daily routine, that day too a number of thugs were enjoying their dreadful job stabbing and battering people. Naazneen decided to peek out of her hideout for a while. She was forced to do that so as to bring food for her starving kids and already sick father-in-law.

The thugs were not only killing around people, but they also didnt leave the chance to dishonor women. Naazneen crept through the streets trying to find a shop or a house where she could get some help. But even after trying for few hours, she found none. Defeated she decided to go back to her family. As she was returning some men caught her. They were now ready to attack their prey. They tried disgrace her honor.

Naazneen shouted for help, and to her good luck someone heard her. A strong pair of arms pulled the leaning thug from her body and punched him too hard that he could not get up again to proceed. A boy stood there shielding Naazneen from the 5 ugly men. He beat the man and his 4 other companions to crap. They were not too strong but were boys aging between 17 to 30. Atlast when they were almost broken he grabbed Naazneen's hand and made a run as he could hear some more people coming over to help those 5. He gave his jacket to Naazneen to cover her ripped clothes.

After running and hiding for around 2 hours, they managed to reach the small drain pipe where Kabir Khan's family had taken shelter. Kabir's father, Ahmed Khan, looked warily at the boy of around 19 accompanying Naanzneen, who clearly didnt seems to belong to the same religion. He asked Naazneen about her disheveled state. Naazneen narrated him everything. Ahmed thanked the boy who very politely replied that he didnt do anything special. It was just his duty.

Ahmed was surprised to encounter this extremely handsome looking boy. His attire showed that he belonged to a good family. Initial like his son, even he wasn't very fond of people from other castes and religions, but today he was moved by the incident. When he asked his name, the boy smiled flashing his charming dimples and replied "Armaan... mera naam Armaan Malik hai"

***Flashback to continue***

Hi Friends 😊. So here is Episode 29. Hope you like it.

I am sorry if i have written something which offended anyone, but my intentions are not to show someone bad. The new character of the story are not very big or important, but they might play an important role in future. Please let me know if i have crossed my civic line. Be open and frank to express your views about anything.

Good or bad, no problem...  but please dont forget to comment as they encourages me a lot. I also request my new friends to reply as well. Thanks to the silent readers as well.

Love you all for you immense support and love. πŸ€—

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 14 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Episode 29 - Thread 1 - Page 132 - https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1027788&PID=18748949�

EPISODE THIRTY

***Flashback continues***

That day when the incident had happened Armaan was returning from his Hostel after finishing his graduation (Which of course was earlier than other student of his age, after all he was a whiz kid). Omang was supposed to pick him from the Airport, but unluckily he couldnt do so as the riots had started early morning. Armaan called them from the airport and informed them that he will take a cab to the house. When he was on his way back home, his taxi was stopped by some attackers and smashed into crap. He somehow saved the driver, who escaped a little later. Armaan faught a little with the assailants, and then dodged them. While passing through one of the streets, he heard Naazneen's pleading and settled on helping her.

Over the next 24 hours they could not go out their hidey-hole as the situation has not improved a bit. Armaan had to stay in the small confinement with this family since Naazneen insisted him to. Also Armaan himself knew that it was not safe to leave the helpless alone on the mercy of those monsters who were wandering around looking for new victims.

Armaan's family on the other hand was miserably worried about him as he hadnt reached home. They have been waiting for him and were extremely concerned. Last time they had spoken to him on phone was 36 hours ago and there was no way they could find him. Even his phone was unreachable. The police was of no help as they were already busy in handling other duties.

Armaan felt bad seeing the little kids crying for food while Ahmed was coughing badly due to his illness. He looked up at Naazneen who was looking miserable herself watching her family like that. Armaan had never felt so helpless, not even when he firstly took over his father's drowning business. Now that he was seeing this starving, poor family in such pitiable state he understood what his father meant when he talked about 'bread and butter for thousands'.

Before he could do something, they heard some noises again. In addition to their already their despair situation a few assailants has managed to find their hideout. Sensing the trouble, Armaan asked Naazneen to pick her daughter, while pulling her son on his shoulder he helped Ahmed to get up. They coped to escape, but of course they were still being followed.

Naazneen paced fast to match his steps holding little Falak in her arms while Armaan had placed her son Zayan on his shoulders and with his one arm he was also supporting Ahmed. They had walked only a few yards when a man attacked Naazneen, but Armaan being alert pushed her away. Another man tried to attack Ahmed, but failed as Armaan stopped him with his arm coz of which he got injured. He placed Zayan down and confronted the 3 men blocking their way with thick chains, hockey sticks and a knife in their hands.

He asked Naazneen to run away with her kids and Ahmed, who nodded and obeyed. Armaan by some means handled to push the men away and followed her. However, they hadent run too far when they were stopped again. A dark faced man grabbed small Zayan and threatened to kill him. Armaan pleaded him to leave the kid away and take anything else in return. Naazneen pleaded for her son too. But all in vain.

As he tried to put the knife on Zayan's throat, Armaan called somebody's name. His trick worked as the man turned around to see who he was calling. That fraction of moment was enough for Armaan to snatch Zayan back. Taking Zayan away, he kicked the man between the crouch of his thighs too hard coz of which he collapsed almost immediately. Then once again putting Zayan on his shoulder and supporting Ahmed he ran along with Naazneen. Hiding and scuttling they eloped to a little less noisy place.

As they entered this colony, again they had to confront yet another group of men. But this time the group of men blocking their path was a little different. They didnt look like thugs. It seems that they were trying to stop any invaders in their vicinity for safety's sake. The men were obviously skeptical. They stopped Armaan and his companions at the threshold of their colony and refused to shelter them.

Armaan requested them and asked them atleast to consider the woman, kids and the old sick man. But all useless. Their noisy argument was disrupted by a voice. A tall wheatish man came forward and was surprised to see Armaan. He recognized him immediately. The man's name was Moses Paul. He was a 25 year old man who worked in Armaan's company as a Chief Mechanic. He told other men that he knows Armaan. Among that crowd there were many more who worked in Armaan's company, but could not recognize him. So finally they let them in.

Armaan called his home from a public booth and informed about his wellbeing. Moses took them his home. He knew everything about Armaan. He was very proud that he worked in his company. He had joined Armaan's company a few months after Armaan took over. He had heard and witnessed Armaan's struggle and efforts. Though he was a few years older than Armaan, but like thousands others, he was also one in Armaan's fan's list.

Moses himself was a very kind man. He very proudly introduced Armaan to his family. His family included his younger sister Priety (22), his mother Martha and father Joseph Paul. His family was overwhelmed and welcomed Armaan and his companions with open heart. They stayed at Moses's house that night.

Next day they heard that forces have managed to get things under control. Naazneen didnt know what should she do. Ahmed's condition was worsening. First his health, then having no proper food and finally the mental and physical stress he has been facing for last few days had taken his health. Moses and his father offered her to live ith them for a few days till Kabir returns, but Armaan didnt agree.

He realized that Moses had a very small house and it was quite evident that it will be difficult for them to support 4 more people. Apart from that, it was him who brought Naazneen and her family there, it means he should be responsible for them, instead of putting the burden on Moses and his family. Armaan was very greatful to Moses for his help. So he asked Naazneen if she would like to go with him to his house atleast till her husband is back.

Naazneen had started trusting Armaan more than her Allah in last 3 days. And why not, he saved her honor, her kid's life and even though he was a stranger from a different religion he never left her side. She didnt want to burden Armaan, but seeing her family's situation she was left with no other option. So she agreed. She was surprised to find Armaan's real identity as they reached his home. He belonged to a very affluent and respected family. She has heard about Armaan Malik and his company from a few people in her colony that how he has been working hard to recover his company his father's debts and how his company was growing. He surely was a wonderful boy.

Armaan's family was finally relieved seeing him safe and sound. He explained them what all had happened with Naazneen and her family. His family empathized with Naazneen and took Ahmed to the hospital while she stayed with them in their house along with her kids. Armaan was very fond of kids, so they didnt find any problem adjusting in his house. Naazneen was relieved that her kins were now safe and sound. But she was still worried about Kabir.  

A few days later when Kabir returned back home. He was horrified seeing his burnt house. He cried lividly searching for his family. He thought he has lost his family forever as some of his neighbors told him that they havent seen his family since the first day of riot. He never felt so helpless earlier. He almost begged to people he used to bully to tell him in case they have even a pichful of clue about his own. Kabir strolled mindlessly on the streets of Mumbai while his eyes searched for his loved ones.

One day he saw Naazneen with a man in a market. Before he could catch her, they drove away in a car. Kabir followed them to Armaan's house. Naazneen was delighted to see him and he felt as if he got everything back seeing his loved ones safe and happy. Naazneen told him how Armaan saved them and how he and his family have been taking care of them selflessly. Kabir was indebted by Armaan forever.

By now Police had already started arresting the people who were involved in riots and other un-lawful activities. Unfortunately Kabir was also among them. Armaan sensed that there was something Kabir was hiding. When he asked him, Kabir reluctantly told him about his work and background. His inner conscience which was stirred after meeting Armaan, didnt allowed him to lie to Armaan. He told him how he turned into a criminal to save his family from starving. After listening to his story, Armaan empathized with him. He could understand how difficult it would have been for him to do so as he himself has witnessed it.

Armaan advised him to surrender and confess all his crimes. Kabir agreed as he for the first time understood that the hideous task he used to do may trouble his family again in future. He realized that how his malice occupation had ruined so many lives and he was the cause of many people's miseries. He was also angry on the politicians for whom he was working as they had refused to be acquainted with him and didnt help when he was searching for his family. He agreed to become a witness and surrender.

Shubhankar's friend faught Kabir's case and managed to convince court to be lenient with him. So his punishment was lessened for his help and the law was a little lithe with him as he had surrendered himself and also as he handed many evidences against a number of criminals as well as some politicians, which were more than enough to punish them. Armaan and Omang promised him that they will take care of his family till he comes back from the jail. Kabir got an imprisonment for 4 years for the crimes proved against him. 

But it was Kabir's good luck that due to his fine conduct and changed personality, the jail wardon who was a kind man recommended reducing his sentence. Omang also tried his connections on Naazneen's request for his early release as Ahmed's was now on his death bed. As a result, Kabir's punishement was reduced by one and a half years and finally he was released only in 2 years and 10 months.

A few days later after Kabir was released, Ahmed died coz of his illness. Armaan and Omang tried a lot to save him and didnt let money become a barrier in his treatment, but it was all in god's hand. Armaan offered Kabir a respectable job in his company. So now Kabir Khan, the changed responsible citizen, was the chief security incharge of The Marvels.

In the beginning looking at his criminal background, Atul was not sure if they should give this responsibility to him, but after that day when Kabir helped him, he was assured. It was actually Kabir Khan who firstof all had told Atul about his suspicion on Manvi. He had seen her with another man in an objectionable state. Atul didnt believe him first, but when Kabir took him to show the truth by his own eyes, Atul got convinced. After that, Atul hired Kabir to collect evidences against Manvi and it was during that investigation they not only found Manvi's reality but also that she was friends with Himangi and they were conspiring against Armaan. Rest every one knows.

***Flashback Ends***

~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~

Armaan saw their serious faces so in order to cheer them up he spoke "Ye achchi baat hai, ek taraf to aap kahte ho ki mere aane se apko khushi hoti hai aur doosari taraf main jab bhi aata hu, itna jazbaati ho jaate ho... Not fair... waise bhi Eid ke din aise udaas hota hai kya koi... Allah mujhe kabhi maaf nahi kare..." Naazneen closed his mouth with her hands.

"Nahi bhaijaan, Allah apko salaamat rakhe. Wo bhi aapko salaam karta hoga... Allah bhi to kahte hain na ki muzrim ko mitane se bada aur sabaab ka kaam hai uske napaak jurm karne wali fitrat ko mitana... aapne to wohi kiya hai..."

"Aur maine jo kiya hai wo?" Atul came in holding Falak in his arms.

"Bhai? Tu yahan kya kar raha hai?" Armaan asked him.

"Main yahan kya kar raha hu matlab... Saale tu akele hi bhabhijaan ke haath ki sewaiyaan kha sakta hai kya, main nahi kha sakta?" he said putting 10 year old Falak down as she ran and sat on Armaan's lap.

"Arey aaiye na Atul bhaijaan" Naazneen welcomed him. "Aap baithiye main aapke liye bhi abhi laati hu sewaiyaan"

"Main bhi chalungi..." Falak said and went inside holding her mother's hand.

"Eid Mubarak Bhabhijaan" Atul shouted at her back.

"Aapko bhi" Naazneen replied from inside.

"Eid Mubarak Kabir bhai" Atul hugged Kabir.

"Aapko bhi Atul bhai" Kabir replied.

"Aur tu... saale mujhe bataye bagair hi aa gaya, saari sewaiyaan khud khane ka irada tha kya?" Atul scolded Armaan.

"Aur nahi to kya... waise ab tujhe khaani hai to khale bachi hui, maine to pahle hi khali hai aur apne liye pack bhi karwayi hai" Armaan showed him the packed tiffin.

"Haan... theek hai, tu ghar to chal phir batata hu tujhe..." Atul said while Kabir laughed. "Aur Kabir bhai sunaiye kaisa chal raha hai sab?" he asked Kabir

"Bas sab theek hai aap logo ki dua se."

"Achcha Kabir bhai, ye Pune High school ke forms hain... aapne mangwaye the na Zayan ke liye" Atul gave him the forms.

"Bahut-Bahut shukriya Atul..." taking the forms he looked up "lekin... aapko kya lagta hai, Zayan ko Hostel bhejna theek to rahega na?" he asked Atul.

"Kabir... ye to tumhe aur bhabhi ko tay karna hai..."

"Darasal Atul, Zayan pichle kuch dino se kuch galat ladkon ki sohbat mein padta jaa raha hai, aur aap to jante ho aajkal ke bachchon ko, maa-baap ki baat kahan sunte hain theek se..."

"Khan bhai... Zayan ki umar hi aisi hai... Is umar ke bachche aksar thode ziddi ho jaate hain..." Armaan added.

"Janta hu Armaan, lekin main nahi chahta ki Mere bachche bhi us raaste pe chal pade jispe ek din main chalta tha" Kabir said seriously thinking about his past.

"aap chinta mat kijiye, sab theek ho jayega... waise bhi aap aur bhabhi jo faisala bhi lenge wo theek hi hoga..." Armaan assured him.

"Haan... aur agar kisi bhi madad ki zaroorat ho to humein bataiyega, hum hain na..." Atul added.

"Ji..." Kabir smiled.

"Ye lijiye Atul chachu aapki sewaiyaan" Falak came with Sewaiyaans and put the tray down.

"Arey waah... thank you Falak" Atul took his bowl "Aur ye doosari bhi mere liye hai kya?" he asked excitedly.

"Nahi... ye Armaan chachu ke liye hai..." she picked up the other bowl before Atul could reach it.

"Achcha, lekin usne to kha ki hai" Atul replied.

"Haan lekin iske haath se nahi khayi na" Naazneen said as she came back wiping her hands with a towel. "Mujhe kahne lagi, ke main Armaan chachu ko apne aap khilaongi"

"Khaiye na chachu..." Falak held a spoon of sewaiyaan in front of Armaan's mouth who smiled widely and ate it showing a thumbs down to Atul which made everyone laugh in the room.

After finishing off their sewaiyaan, they got up.

"Achcha Kabir bhai, bhabhi... ab hum chalte hain... lekin aapko bhi Diwali pe humaare yahan aana hoga..." Atul invited them.

"Zaroor Atul bhai..." Naazneen said.

"Aur haan main bachchon ko Dushahere pe lene aaonga, Aashraya mein humen bachchon ke liye khaas program rakha hai..." Armaan said.

"Tum ye pahle hi bata chuke ho Armaan... hum unhe tayyar rakhenge..." Kabir replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day, Armaan entered his cabin and after checking a few documents placed on his table, he thought of calling Riddhima. He called her through the intercom. As he put down the phone and glanced towards her cabin. He found the blinds a little open. He saw her fidging with some papers in a file. She had inserted a pencil in her ponytail like a bun stick.

He smiled seeing at her looking all confused at the papers trying to arrange them in order. Looked like she was mumbling something. He saw her leaving her cabin and looked down in his laptop. As she came and stood in front of him holding a file in her hand and adjusting her dupatta with other. He looked up at her, she sat and narrated him the schedules.

While listening he glanced at her face. She was too busy reading out the details. He remembered last day when he called her Rashmi and the way she reacted childishly furious. He had realized the fact that she got annoyed when he calls her Rashmi. Who wouldnt be? The name is one's identity after all. If somebody call him by his other name, even he will get mad.

But he actually took pleasure in her reaction. The way she reacted was so relaxing. Yes it sounds weird coz all she does was get mad and behave annoyingly, but it still felt so unfettering.

He made a mental note of something, but all that later, at the moment they were to leave for their meeting. Riddhima went back to her cabin after finishing up.

Around 20 minutes later she called the transport incharge to get his car ready. He found her waiting for him in the lobby. She was making an entry in the Entry-Exit log. She smiled as she saw him coming out putting on his jacket.

"Have you taken everything" he asked.

"Yes sir..." she replied

"Alright lets go then." he walked into the elevator followed by Riddhima.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they stepped out of the building, they saw a driver cleaning his car. He stepped away and opened the door of his car. Armaan entered the back seat talking to somebody on his phone and waited for Riddhima to enter. She stood there thinking what she should do? Should she go sit in the passenger seat in front or should she go and sit on the back seat with Armaan? He is the boss. Would it be ok to sit with him? No its not good. He is the boss and I am just en employee. How can I dare to sit beside him? But he never minds it. Why would he mind? Its not like I will do something offensive if I sit with him. But again he behaves like a moron with me all the time.  She kept fidging with her thoughts. Finally, confused she opened the front door and sat in the front seat.

Feeling the car move Armaan who was busy on his phone by now and was looking out through the window on his side turned around "Riddhima..." he looked on the seat besides him "arey ye kahan gayi..." he muttered not finding her sitting besides him. "Rajveer... ek minute... wo Riddhima to wahin rah gayi" he said to driver. He couldnt see petite Riddhima sitting in his front since he was sitting just behind her.

"Sirjee wo to yahin hain..." he replied indicating towards her.

"Kya?" he peeped on the front passenger seat to look at her while she smiled back. "Tum aage kya kar rahi ho?" he asked her.

"Wo... wo maine socha ki..." she didnt know what should she say.

"Its ok..." he nodded and sat back. What is this? Why did she have to sit with driver? Rashmi always sat with me. I mean its easier to discuss stuff sitting together. Anyways, right now concentrate on the presentation Armaan. You need to crack it if you really wanna keep your words. Diwali is near and I want this project so that I can live upto my workers' expectations. He smiled imagining the expressions on workers' faces when he will surprise them with their Diwali gift. He had been planning this for quite a long time.

Riddhima followed him as they entered the Luxurious hotel, High Shines. A guard opened the glass door of the hallway. She observed that he didnt even bother to ask anything from anyone, instead was received and escorted as soon as they entered by a man waiting for him to the conference hall.

Hi Friends 😊. I am back. I am sorry to take so much time for this one, but i have been so busy. Its festive season. And the pre-Diwali preparations, oh god... I have been playing with colors these days my house is getting re-painted. And these painters, i tell you, they make your life miserable. Gosh i have to argue numerous times to make them understand to get things done my way. Apart from this, i guess my juniors are smarter than me. Its Diwali and they very smartly too early leaves. And with this new project in hand, i have bulk sitting on my head.

Anyways, I know this wasnt a very pleasant one for most of you as you were expecting to read more AR, i could manage it in this one. Sorry about that. But i will try to make up for it in next Episode by updating next part sooner as a compensation for the delay. I promise.πŸ˜ƒ  Please dont forget to leave your comments.
Love you all. πŸ€—

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Episode 30 - Thread 1 - Page 132 - https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1027788&PID=18749109�

EPISODE THIRTY-ONE

Riddhima followed him as they entered the Luxurious 7 star hotel, High Shines. A guard opened the glass door to the Reception area. She observed that he didnt even need to wait or ask anything from anyone, instead was received and escorted as soon as they entered by a man waiting for him to the conference hall. Cletching to the folder she had in her hand, she walked nervously behind him. The convention was a big one. Numerous companies had applied for the project, but only 12 got shortlisted.

As they entered the hall, she looked around to see a gracefully designed hall. There were a number of circular shaped tables arranged covered with blue cloth. Each table was surrounded by atleast 4 white chairs and had a flower bucket and a name plate indicating the person or the company it was reserved for. She glanced around and saw men and women dressed stylishly in their classy and designer business suits sitting in their places. She felt a little out of the place as she was the only one wearing a loose cream colored chudidaar suit. Her toes curled in anxiety.

Armaan looked back to say something, but didn't see her with him. He looked around and found her standing at the entrance on the hall. He thought that she was watching something on the floor. He walked upto her.

"Miss. Gupta!" she looked up with a jerk as he called her "if you are done with your floor mining can we move to our place? The presentation program is about to start. If you want you can carry on with your research on 'floors' later on'"

She glared at him, but immediately looked away. Idiot, stupid, I wasn't doing a research on 'floors', I was trying to figure out if I am looking awkward, she thought.

"Do I have to drag you to the table?" he spoke again seeing her mumbling something.

"No' I am coming'" she added immediately as he moved his hand towards her. She followed him a bit confidently forgetting abour her dress. By some means, instead of offending her, his behavior helped her forget her conciousness about her cloths. But she was still tense for another reason.

It was her first time that she was going to be a part of such a big business presentation. She had given numerous successful presentations when she was in her college and some small ones when she was working for Rahul's friend's Restruant and also for Chaudhary Associates. She did her MBA topping the charts from one of the best Academies in the country so most presentations were high profile and big. But this was still different. They were all mock and yet 'comparatively' much smaller presentations, while this was going to be a real one, the actual industrial exposure. Her first ever face-to-face experience with the real industry's proposal ceremony.

Also this was one of the most prestigious project many companies were targeting at. She was actually very surprised when Armaan approved her presentation without any kind of objections or corrections. It surely is a very important deal for their company and he passed her work just in one go? How is that possible? Did he read the presentation properly or not? Or has he changed the presentation? But then she remembered that she had made copies of it herself and it is the same one she prepared. How on earth had he approved it?

Yes it was true that Armaan was going to be narrating the presentation himself, but she was still nervous as she was the one who prepared it. She hoped she didn't make make any mistakes. In case anything goes wrong it will be her who will be blamed. Besides, she didnt want her company to suffer because of her blunders. She was worried. No very-very worried.

They were escorted to their table which was the first one just in front of the stage. Of course they were amongst the VVIPs. They were from THE MARVELS, and he was none other than the owner of it ' ARMAAN MALIK.

Riddhia glanced towards Armaan as they took their place. He didn't look worried or vexed even a bit at all. Isnt he feeling uneasy? He has approved the presentation of a fresher. How can he be so composed and calm? Oh he could be, don't forget he is Armaan Malik, the owner on 'The Marvels', country's biggest Industrial group. She rugged of the idea to compose herself and concentrate on the convention.

Riddhima sat there and touched the flowers lightly and smiled. They were beautiful. So soft.

Armaan saw her looking at the flowers and nudged her. She immediately pulled her hand back. Taking out a notepad and a pen from her purse, she sat attentively.

After a formal opening speeches made by the organizer and a few other officials, the round of presentations started. 'Marvels' was lined up on the 6th slot. They sat there listening to each and every presentation carefully.

Armaan glanced at her and saw her jotting down important points in her notepad. Her face kept moving up and down ever so often as she listen and then write something. She placed her pen in between her teeth listening to the man on the patio. Then suddenly, she straightened and wrote something. Again she looked back on the screen, pointing towards the screen with her eyes narrowed and her pen held very closely near her nose. She was too engrossed in her work. He smiled as she looked up on the projector screen trying to calculate something in her mind.

He leaned a little closer to her and then looking back on the screen he whispered in her ear "its 25.38% flat..."

She twitched feeling his breath behind her ear and turned around. He looked towards her as well and their eyes met for not more than a moment as she immediately looked away. Then looking back at him who was still looking at her, she asked "What?"

"Its 25.38%... you were calculating the profit percentage they might earn." He gestured towards her notepad with his eyes.

"Oh..." she smiled and noted it down. She checked the calculations again mentally. He was right. How did he manage to calculate everything verbally and that too so fast? She wondered.

"What do you think?" he asked her looked towards the projector screen as the man changed the slide of his presentation.

"About what?"

"Will they actually earn that much, with these specifications."

"Well... I think there is a little problem here..." she crinkled her nose.

"And whats that?" he looked back towards her.

"The profit they are claiming to make, isnt fitting in their basic plan... I mean, looking at the current market trends and raw material costs, they have overestimated it..." she explained.

"Hmm..." he twisted his jaw chewing his chewing gum "and what about the previous one." He asked her.

"I am not sure even about that as well... coz they have planned to buy the raw material in the peak season, and sell the products through the Malls, which is going to be a problem..."

"So?" he raised his brow.

"It means that once again their overall cost of production will shoot up... and since the product in question is more likely to be used by the Middle class people who prefer to buy stuff from the local retailers instead of a Mall, obviously they will not be able to meet their sales target."

"But even middle class people are getting attracted towards Mall culture'"

"Agreed, but not for the goods like this'" as he looked at her questionably she continued "It's a daily use product and most of the middle class people would prefer to buy it from the local retailers down their street instead of walking upto a 'Mall' for such a basic supply"

He nodded positively and then asked again "This is the 5th one we are hearing... who do you think can be a competition to us?"

"Till now... I think none..." she replied confidently.

Sighing satisfactorily he sat back. She was brilliant. She knew her work very well. At the moment she was his PA more than his ES. He was happy that she was accompanying him.

As they announced his name and gave his formal introduction, Armaan walked to the patio. Riddhima went on the stage too and fixed everthing in order for the presentation and came back to her seat. He held the remote in his hand and glimpsed at her. She showed him a thumps up wishing him luck with a lovely smile. He smiled back and looked down. Earlier it used to be either Rashmi (His ex-secretary) and Mr. Khurana (His ex-PA, who had recently retired), Omang, Atul or Rahul. But today he was here with her... his new EX-PA... Miss Riddhima Gupta. He smiled again and lossening buttons of his Tuxedo Jacket started the presentation.

Riddhima listened to him in daze as he went through the details while flipping through the slides using the remote to jump back and forth. He spoke so charmingly with a hint of wonderful comic timing in his narration which attracted everyone's attention automatically. He wasnt boring anybody, in fact the way he spoke was so lively and full of energy that the people who seemed to be sleeping a little while ago were also listening to him with immense interest, laughing on his jokes as well. She looked around to observe other participants and chuckled to see their amused expressions.

He was wonderful. The smile he wore on his face was amazingly welcoming. She saw him talking animatedly walking from one corner to the other on the stage; gesturing with hands, sometimes waving them in air, sometimes signaling towards the projector screen, pressing the remote buttons, shrugging his shoulders, folding his arms on his chest, sometimes tapping his finger on his chin while interacting directly with his audience. Ever so often he would point towards some or the other person and will say something, which will only leave them with a smile on their faces.

She was amazed to see that he had seen the presentation just once and that too hardly for 15 minutes, yet he was aware of each and every minute details of it. Yes he did add a few things at his own, but yet didn't miss even a single point she mentioned in it. In fact his added ideas were only making the presentation more convincing and upto the mark and the way he was presenting her work mixing it with his ideas was incredibly great. All her anxiety or nervousness about her work not meeting the expectations flew away. With every moment she was now getting more and more confident that they will win it.

There was a loud applaud in his praise as he winded up. She saw every person in the hall clapping and some even standing in their places in appreciation, and to her amazement, even his competitors were also doing so. She felt so proud to be a part of it. She was shocked when he mentioned her name in the end of the presentation for her support and great work. She NEVER expected that.

After them, there were 5 more companies who came up with their work. But apart from 2 of them none out of the all seemed to have affected the clients. Finally as all the Presentations ended the organizer invited everyone for the lunch arranged in the hotel banquet till the client's responsible team worked out who has won the Project. Initially the result was meant to be declared a few days later, but seeing the urgency of the project and a few convincing ideas presented the client has changed their mind and decided to declare the winner immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She followed him to the banquet holding his Laptop and some folders with important documents. He walked to a food stall to help himself. As he turned around to ask her what she would like to have, he didnt see her there besides him. He looked around and found her standing at one corner holding his laptop and folders carefully. He walked to her.

"Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?" he asked.

"Wo... I was..." she looked down to his bag and folders which she held protectively like a child.

"Oh... lets do one thing... you go and have something, I will sit here and take care of these..." he said softly taking the bag from her.

"Ok..." she put the stuff down the other folders on the table and walked towards the food stall. Of course, she was famished, but then she turned around and asked "Tumne kuch khaya?"

"I will eat later... you go ahead" he said.

"Hmm..." she nodded and went away.

Within 5 minutes he saw her coming back with two plates in her hand. She placed them on the table he was sitting at and sat on the adjoining chair.

"Oh god... tumhe itni bhuk lagi thi... mujhe nahi pata tha tum itna khati ho" he teased her.

Her smile turned into a glare as she heard that "Ji nahin... main itna nahi khati..."

"To ye do plates...?"

"Maine socha tha ki main ek tumhare liye bhi le aaon... lekin lagta hai ki tumhe iski zaroorat nahin hai... theek hai main ek plate wapis rakh aati hu..." saying that she picked up one of the plates and walked away leaving him sniggering under breath.

Her mouth fell open as she came back and saw him enjoying the food gladly.

"Tumne meri plate se kyun khaya?" she asked him angrily.

"Tumhari plate?" he picked up the plates and looked up and down searching for something while she looked at him all puzzled. What is he doing? she thought. He added "Lekin ispe to tumhara naam nahi likha..."

"Maine ye kab kaha ki ispe mera naam likha hai..."

"To?"

"To matlab? Ise main leke aayi thi... to ye meri hui na..."

"Lekin tumhine to abhi do minute pahle kaha tha ki tum ek plate mere liye laayi ho"

"Haan kaha tha... lekin tumhari plate main wapis rakh aayi..."

"Par maine to nahi kaha tha ki tum use wapis rakh ke aao" he said nibbling his food.

"Nahi kaha tha, par...'

He cut her in middle "See... and now you are trying to eye on my food... shame on you" he said dramatically making a face holding his plate a little away from her as if saving it from her.

She gritted her teeth "Arghhhhhh..." and stomped away.

He smiled widely as he saw her hobbling away angrily. She looked so mad at him. But she looked very cute. What? Cute? No ways... he shook his head.

She came back 2 minutes later with a plate served for herself and instead of sitting with him, she sat on another table at some distance. He looked at her grinning inwardly.

As she finished her food, she looked up but didnt find him on his place. She searched for him gazing at the people around while wiping her mouth with her napkin. Finally she saw him standing in a corner chatting with a sexy looking leggy girl wearing a business suit with a micro-mini skirt. He was holding her hands with one of his hand while his other hand as placed casually on the wall besides then for support. He kissed the girl's hand.

Riddhima narrowed her eyes. What is he doing there? Careless fool has left his Laptop and folders on the table just like that. What if somebody steals them? He could have atleast handed them over to me. But no, how could he do that?  Its more important for him to hold hands of that foolish looking girl instead of taking care of the important stuff here. She muttered as she picked up their stuff from the table.

She walked upto him and tapped on his shoulder lightly. He looked back at her.

"Oh so are you done stuffing your big reservoir?" he teased her again.

She gritted her teeth but didnt say anything. How could she? He was with a stranger and she could not retort in front of an outsider. She was his ES & PA. Its not good for the reputation of their company. So she just folded her hands over her chest and looked away fuming inside.

He peeked at her face. She was definitely cursing him inside. But he was impressed to see that she didnt reply in the presence of a stranger. He did all that on purpose to see how she reacts. Unknowingly he had started enjoying her company.

The girl standing on the other side pulled his arm to grab his attention back, but to her bad luck a man informed everyone to gather once again in the conference hall.

Everyone came back and took their seats. As expected by everyone, the project was won by 'The Marvels' Riddhima almost jumped in her chair when their name was announced but seeing her ready to jump Armaan held her back to her chair.

"Ye uchal kud baad mein kar lena... filhaal calm down and follow me..." he whispered and got up. Adjusting his jacket properly he walked upto the patio followed by Riddhima. The contract papers were then signed and exchanged by Armaan and the MD of the client Jacob Lines.

They returned to their office at around 4:15pm. Armaan went back to his cabin while Riddhima went back to hers. Riddhima called Rahul on their way back, but his phone was busy. She so badly wanted to share her happiness with someone.

Sunaina whom she had made good friends with, entered her cabin to ask about the presentation. Riddhima informed her that they were successful. She jumped in joy and screamed loudly hugging Sunaina like a small little kid who have gotten her favorite toy. Sunaina screamed with her congratulating her. Riddhima explained to how their work was appreciated by everyone including their competitors.

Armaan who was busy talking to Atul on phone informing him about the project almost fell from his chair knocking off some of the stuff from his table, when he heard the girls squealing.

"Oh Damn..." He cursed, got up and straightened himself. He placed the things fallen back on his table and looked up.

"What happened Armaan?" Atul asked as he heard Armaan cursing.

"Nothing..." Armaan wrinkled his brow "I will call you later" he put the phone down.

Madly he looked around to find the source of voice. His eyes fell on the glass partition to Riddhima's cabin. The blinds werent properly closed, so he could see everything clearly. He saw Riddhima jumping up and down in joy hugging Sunaina like a 5 year old kid and clapping her hands. She looked very happy. Her face was glowing. The shine on her face has lit up her cabin.

A smile crept on his lips involuntarily. He was captured. She looks Cute, very cute. He thought. Just like a baby. His eyes widened as immediately. WHAT? Again? What is wrong with you? SHE LOOKS CUTE? NO... stop it you idiot. He reprimanded himself and sat back in his chair busying himself with his work.

When he came back home, Dadi, Aarti, Omang, Atul, Anjali, everyone congratulated him for his new success. Armaan took Vibhi to his room and was going back his own when he heard Atul talking to Omang. He stopped to listen hearing his name.

"Atul... bete tumne baat ki Armaan se?" Omang asked Atul.

"Nahin dad. Mauka hi nahi mila." He replied.

"Ab tak nahi ki tumne baat... when are you gonna talk to him then?"

"Dad... you know him, he is too smart... whenever I try to speak to him on this topic, he uses one or other trick to and flees away"

"Lekin aise kaise chalega... dad maine un logo ko kal Club bulaya hai, aur agar Armaan nahi aya to phir se ek baar mujhe embarrass hona padega" Anjali whined.

"Haan, lekin tum log us se is baare mein seedhe baat kyun nah karte" Dadi adviced.

"Dadi. Ye aap kah rahe ho... aap to use achchi tarah se janti ho na..." Anjali replied.

"Hmm... pata nahi kaise manaye use..."

"Chachu aap yahan bahar kyun khade ho?" Vaibhav who saw Armaan standing at the door asked him. He tried to sleep but couldnt so he decided to go and sleep with his chachu tonight. Hearing Vaibhav's voice others looked back at him horrified.

"Wo... main..."

"Andar aa jao Armaan" Omang said.

"Wo dad... main... I am sorry"

"Sorry kahne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai... but I am sure you have heard what and whom we were talking about..." he said.

"Ji dad..." Armaan nodded.

"Then it means you are coming to the club tommorow"

"But dad... An important client is gonna be visiting me tommorow" he tried to make an excuse.

"Armaan it's a daily routine... I will handle the client with Rahul, and you will accompany Anjali, Atul, and your mother. And that's final" Omang decided.

"Ok dad..." Armaan nodded again.

He slammed the door as he came back to his room. Sitting on his bed he held his head. What the hell. How do I make them understand? I dont want to get married. Why are they after me? Oh god... please help me. Thinking about what to do he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning as Vaibhav came to wake him up. He sat on his bed and nudged.

"Chachu... chachu utho na..."

"Yaar sone de na Vibhi..." Armaan turned around.

"Chachu... mumma bula rahi hai... aapko aaj unke saath jaana hai na..." he shook him again.

Armaan opened his eyes "Kya yaar..."

Finally getting up he got ready and went downstairs.

As they reached the club, they saw Mr. & Mrs. Chopra and their daughter Neha waiting for them. They all took their seat at a pre-reserved table. Mr.Chopra was a renowned businessman in America. His company wasnt as big as Armaan's, but he surely was a know personality in the business world. Mrs. Chopra was a famous socialite. She could be seen regularly on Page 3 sometimes accompanied by her daughter too. Anjali made Armaan sit with Neha. Armaan gave her a dirty look. She smiled back at him. Armaan glanced towards Neha. She was beautiful, he had to agree.

Hey Friends 😊

I can see not many of my friends were much interested in previous episode. I PMed atleast 40 people and got only around 27 responses upto now while atleast 37 have already READ my PM. In fact, its happening most of the time, i guess i am bothering some of my friends without any reason. So i may not be able to PM people who are not responding regularly. Coz its quite possible they are no more interested in the FF and i am unintentionally bothering them. And as i said earlier as well i dont want to force anyone to be here.
Apart from that its getting a little difficult for me to PM you all. It takes me more than 90 minutes to do so. And i am really sorry if i am offending anyone by doing so. My schedules are intensifying these days. I hope you understand. In case i miss anyone from the regular responders, please forgive me. Anyways, not a problem. Thanks for all my readers here including all the silent readers. Your support is a great encouragement for me.

Wish you all a very-very-very HAPPY DIWALI.

I wish happiness and success for all of you this year. Thanks again for all your support and love. God bess you.

Love you all.πŸ€—

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

hi aimee

plzzzzzzzzz make the story bet ridz and armi a bit faster

u r making me wait a long time

Hi Friend 😊
I am so sorry to torture you people like this. But i will be updating next two episodes faster to compensate, so that the story jumps to AR's story faster. Thankx for your patience dear.

Originally posted by: meow23

btwn y did armi react in such a manner wid ridz... can't believe he wil do sumthng lik dat.. an update after a long tym luvd it... thnxx, 4 d pm.. update soon

Hi Lakshmi 😊
Hmm he threw his anger bomb in the wrong person. Thanks a lot for your reply.

Originally posted by: prernawaghray

hey
pathetic past of armaan yaar tooo sad
but uve written very well
actually my coll has started yaar so just cant space out my time right now  so my comments myite be delayed n short sorry

Hi Prerna 😊
Thanks for the comment dear. No problem, atleast you are reading and replying. That is also a big support for me.

Originally posted by: *tiny*

Dear Aimee, I really like your ff. Actually, I am a huge fan of DMG and have been looking for AR ff to read. And yours is soooooo different and interesting. Pleeeeeeeease add me to your PM list. Thanks.

Hi Tiny 😊
First of all welcome to my FF. Well even i am besotted by DMG. I will surely PM you in future. Please post your comments as well. And thanks for reading my FF.

Originally posted by: princess4120

OMG!!!! finally an update.. been waiting so long.. missed it..

now on to the part.. URGHH!! cannot believe mavni.. the past was horrendous.. bechara armaan.. and it was that day.. he remembers it.. i didnt realize why he had an outburst on ridz.. poor gal..

omang and atul.. are the best!! i ABSOLUTELY loved atul and armaan's convo.. the best part about this part.. atul very rightly said that what happened was for the best.. god watned armaan to be protected from those ppl .. he misjudged them.. and so god had to do this to get him out.. the shart wala situation was funny!! heehe..

why is armaan kissing random girls.. please dont spoil his personality by such.. like atul said.. can land him in trouble sometimes...

I loved the last bit.. where he is in his HAPPY thoughts.. and the green eyed girl comes in it.. when will he take the time to look at ridZ nicely.. to notice that her eyes are GREEN!! hahaha..

OH AIMEE.. come on.. you ought to do somethign soon.. we are all dying.. tadap rahe hai.. to see a pleasant encounter with ridz and armaan... i hope that since its the weekend.. you will be updating again.. and not make us wait until next week.. i hope i hope i hope.. 😊

i missed vibhi and yash .. and all the ladies .. in this part..

NOT COMPLAINING tho.. it was a very well written part.. just too sad.. armi in too much pain!!!
thanks for the pm..

Hi Princess 😊
Hey i love your comments dear. They are so discriptive, i enjoy reading them a lot. I am soooo happy that you liked Armaan-Atul convo. And dont worry i wont spoil his personality. He does it just to distract himself and his family from the Marriage matters. But i promise he will never break your heart.😳
I know i have been taking things a little tooooo slow. i am sorry for that.πŸ˜•
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarazahid

that was awsoooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmm plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do continue soooonn

Hi Sara 😊
Thanx for the reply friend.

Originally posted by: Iqbal Neha1

part 28 wass amazing

i liked the way u showed how armaan was trying to overcome his past memories and he only got angry cause he was frustrated.
hope armaan says sorry to ridz.the scene between arman and atukl was really good i liked the way u showed hoe atul understands armaan.
finally armaan is thinking about the green eyed girl hope he finds out that ridz is the same girl.

Hi Friend 😊
Thanks for your appreciation dear. Yep he is frustrated coz he is not able to actually leave those bitter memories behind. Dekhtien hain, if he he is gonna be saying sorry to Riddhima or not πŸ˜ƒ.

Originally posted by: .xganga.x

Hey! That was an awesome update! I loved it...so he's wondering about that girl from the party....hope he finds out soon!

Looking forward to the next part and thanks for the PM!
 ?xXx?
Sunayna
= ]

Hi Sunayna 😊
Thanks for the reply dear. Yep he is remembering her.

Originally posted by: redi50

thank god he finally fell for her

nice part
poor thing he went through so much:(
plz continue soon
n sry abt not commenting for the last part
i was busy as hell
n plz do continue soon
luv heli

Hi Heli 😊
Seen you after a few parts, i missed. Thanks for the reply friend. Yep i feel sorry for him too.πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: cutie13

gr8 part

ooh armaan is remebering the green-eyes girl lol
chi that manvi and sahil are so disgusting
cont soon

Hi Cutie 😊
Yep he is remembering the green eyed girl. Yeah even i hate Manvi and Sahil 😑
Thanks for your reply dear.
aravi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HEYYY AMIEE!!!!! last part was really sumthing!!!!! so our superman has a wild streak tooo!!!!!!! but he put out all his anger on our little angel nnaaa!!!!!! aww... he better apologise dis tym  chorryy 4 bin late yaar! xamzzz r pathetic..   luv ya aravi
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_unknown_fr

very nice parts yaar...........

loved it
thanx for pm......
sorry for late comments

Hi friend 😊
Thats ok, no need to say sorry. Thanks for commenting.

Originally posted by: saira_1

awesome part aimee(as alwaysπŸ˜†)πŸ‘

plz update soon😳!

Hi Saira 😊
Thanks for the reply dear.

hey amezing update..........thankc 4 the pm......

❀️MONA

Hi Mona 😊
Thanks dear.

Originally posted by: cool_pisces

Hey Aimee

Gr8 part dear
Thanks for the PM
Mini

Hi Mini 😊
Thanks for the comment dear.