Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Aimeee .... aur kitna wait. Please update karo na. 2 weekends gone by without MA :(
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dipu

hey!!!

that was good one yaar....

really liked it...

i like the two little monsters...... me too πŸ˜ƒ

aaaww vb is so cute yaar ...kiss rids with shy wow..... i too enjoyed writing this 😳.

and ridz wow yaar cant wait to see reaction of armaan.....

plz plz plz update next one soon...

cant wait i mean after seeing ridz what gone happen to mr. calculative mind...... πŸ˜† yeah right... ohhh plz update next one soon..

Originally posted by: princess52

hey as usuuall...

it was a fantastic parttt...
butr u gave me a shcokc ..bu giving an update soo soon. Hmm, but see i am late once again πŸ˜†
loll i m so proud of u Aww, thanks a lot dear.
heheh ok..sorry sorry back to the part....i was superb mindblowing
i m really curious to know wht wil happen now..?lol when the lightw iill be back tehy both will get a shoick lol lets see what happens now πŸ˜‰
by the way hows ur hand now> its better now, they have reduced the size of the plaster. Actually its only a bandage left now. But still have some problem using it freely. After all it was stuck under taht nasty plaster for such a long time.
continue soon
n thnkz for the pm
love habs

Originally posted by: ashluvdmg

dii.....!!dis is nt done yaar.....u make me yearning 4 more n more....!!n ye kya phir se ...oh god...!alwyz bad timing....i ws getting so excited n thn i see "hi frens"...gawd...!!bahut nainsaafi hain di...       πŸ˜† Tum kabhi nahi sudhrogi Ashu. Waise suspense itna bhi suspicious nahi hai, but yes, i left it just before another AR scene. Kahin to chodna tha na, to soch yahin chod du. A little teasing you seeπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

mann...!!dis ws good...!!i mean um expecting a lot more stuff from de nxt update.....!!!fingz crossed...!!lol.....cnt wait 2 c the AR moments alas....!!aur di dun eva think abt de length...v r fyn wid a whole page of ur update...!!lol....arey dont worry, next one is gonna pacify you for sure. There is enough AR in it. I promise. n di do updates once ur done wid a part...!!n yhh u din reveal de detectives yt...!!??!!atul?? Detectives are on work, looking for more clues πŸ˜‰.
thx a ton 4 de pm
luvya di
crazy ashu....("some ppl r nva meant 2 change"πŸ˜‰)

Originally posted by: arluver15

Hey aimee

that was gr8 part
just loved it
poor parlur ppl must be pulling thier hair after vibi n yesh left πŸ˜† haan ye bachche, they can turn a place upside down in no time
poor ridhima hmm  πŸ˜†
i hope that old lady dont set her up with any stupid moron dekhein kaun kahan set hota hai πŸ˜›
minni is minnie has to forget something right πŸ˜‰
the endding was just gr8 loved it
god they r going to meet
i hope ridhima dont do anything to armaan what? do you really think she can do anything to him? apart from driving him insane πŸ˜†.
n armaan dont do anything to ridhima pahle wo khud to apne confusions clear kar le, tab to kuch karega πŸ˜›
i hope this is the moment that armaan falls in love with her πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Wo to pata chal hi jayega. dekhte hain kab exactly.
well he already is in love just that moron dont know that he loves her πŸ˜† ABSOLUTELY πŸ˜‰
plz updat the next part soon
cant wait dear
if u want some brins do let me know i will supply them to u πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanxs a ton for the PM
lluv u lods
nruti😊⭐️

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

first and foremost.. many many apologies for not commenting on the past 2-3 parts.. i have been reading your updates regularly and wait for the next parts.. but have not been able to comment.. thats all right been really busy studying for a couple of exams.. and planning my wedding.. Hey tons of Congratulations for the upcoming wedding sweetie... wish you a happy and wonderful married life in advance πŸ€—...

the last few parts have been absolutely amazing.. you have been updating regularly.. and making good progress...

i ABSOLUTELY love the ongoing banter between armaan and riddhima.. its so much fun to read.. thanks a lot. I also enjoy writing them. everyone notices the changes in armaan.. i cant wait to read about minnie and atul discussing this.. it be interesting.. hmm, lets see who is going to act first. cant wait to read about teh reactions of armaan when he sees riddhima all dressed up.. and WHEN WHEN is he going to look into her green emerald eyes? hopefully soon!! I guess he wont take tooooooooooo long πŸ˜‰...

thanks so much for continuing the regular updates.. its great to read! and cant wait to see how the story progresses.!!

take care

Originally posted by: Robin_M

wow aimee, amazing part...u really built up the end of this part and have me super excited for the next part!
im really glad u made it so riddhima dressed up nicely and differently...making her beauty be seen! It was meant to happen some or the other day. i cant wait for armaans reaction once he sees her :D Lets see whats going to be our nutcase's reaction πŸ˜›
the kids are soo funny...i especially liked the part yash kisses her cheeks and vibhav follows and kisses her cheeks too and blushes! very adorable! Hmm, you know what, i loved this little moment between the two as well. Chalo Superman na sahi, uska bhatija hi sahi. This little nephew is faster than his Chachu... πŸ˜† 
it was a great part, and i really looking forward to the next part...especially the next scene! cant wait for AR to see each other! looking forward to AR scenes and Minnies wedding! update soon :)

Originally posted by: simi2

i knew its been more than 4 days you have updated with the part , and i have not yet commented over that

soo sorry , you knew i m soo badly stuck with this ughhhhh idiot health of mine , i hate myself for not able to read and reply , Hey dont hate yourself dear. Thats ok. Even i am going through the same health problems. I completely understnd your situation.
well will get to you back soon ,  i mean araam see padkee , fursat se comment karunge
please hope you  dont mind ,
till then my reply is reserved ,

bye
love you
simi 

----EDITED--------

i think you have allready maid your mind ki jab tak main part 56 per comment nahi karunge you wont update with the next part , you knew its been a week for your last update , i thought as tak to tum apna next part bhi update kar chuke honge , but you did'nt did it yet sweety

well in any case , i have read part 56 a long time back , bas comment karne mein kaafe late hoo gayya i think , sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy main normally itane jyada late lateef nahi hotte per is baar , in any case , as per the part doo i really need to tell you that is was great , i loved reading it like allways , and end too appne itana jabasdast kiyya hai , ki mujhe sacxh mein wait nahi hoo rahha hai next part tak kaa ,

mini wedding preparations and then the scen in the parlour ,
hey yaar all these kids r allways like this only , yash and vaibhav ne kya haal kar diyya parlour mein, Hmm, they turned were planning to turn it upside-down πŸ˜†, but thank god Riddhima was there a saviour of poor parlour girls. lol's loved reading that , i remember my small cousins doing all this , when we were getting ready for my di marriege and wee all were really pissed off , hey ditto with me dear. kya karte we didnt had any riddhima with us naa jo bachoo ko itane araam and pyaar se handle kar lette , well, in my case we were two, me and one of my aunty (she is little strict one) who managed to handle monsters of my family. loved that part a lot

and thank god mini ki itana force karne ke baad hi sahhe atleast riddhima tried to doo a bit experiment with herself , haan, ab bhi nahi try karegi to kab karegi. Maybe these little changes in her work as ctalyst to provoke our hero's deep down emotions. i can guess how nice she must be looking
and ab ye toshi bua a match fixer bhi aa gayye ,and wow she was looking at riddhima, and minne said ki riddhima ki shadi ab jaldi hoo jaayengee lol's aise aunties sach mein hotte hai, mera aise bahut saare aunties see encounter hua hai kaafe functions mein bahut bachnaa padta hai unsee lol's  meri bhi hain yaar... and you know what, i am getting quite old. I mean most of the girls get married much before my age... and i am still unmarried. I tell you these type of aunties sometimes become pain in a neck 😑.

loved you sending armaan back home for getting dressed up , and loved kirti for sending riddhima there to get that kaleerein, [ but armaan got that for minne , jahaa tak i knew according to tradition bride ko ye  kaleerein uske sisters and friends dete hai, ye ek rasam hotte hai, then vo game hotta hai ki jis unmarried girl ke upar bride ke haath se nikal kar vo kaleerein gir jaate hai, uski shadi jaldi hoo jaate hai ,hai naa , hey how about you add this game in the ff, bahut mazza aayengaa ]  Yaar itni details mujhe nahi pata. Unfortunately maine itni shaadiyaan attend nahi ki. But i know that its something gifted by girl's loved one and what sort of game they play with it... In Minnie's case, she doesnt have any sister. But Armaan gifted her Kaleerien just coz he wanted to. No specific reason behind it. A gift is a gift yaar, anyone can reward you with anything.

well coming back to the part , wow yaar riddhima and armaan in shubhankar room and lights gone , and wow end mein kya yaar hameesha  aise end karna jaroore hai kya, Bhot saare logon ne mere updates padhna band kar diya hai, isliye bekaar ka ya zabardasti ka hi sahi, thoda suspense ghusana padta hai yaar πŸ˜†. Sorry, just a joke. i cant wait much to read ahead , specially jab vo dono ek doosre ko dekhnge. Lets see, ye do duffus kya kartein hain... 

please update with the next part soon , please please update karoo  naaa waiting for that

till then take care and thanks for the pm
lots of love
simi

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 14 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Episode 56- Thread 3 - Page 20- https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1216434&PID=25190017�

EPISODE FIFTY-SEVEN

Riddhima was facing the cupboard holding onto its handle when she felt someone come and stand at her back. She turned around with a jolt and got scared seeing a tall figure standing in front of her. Her mouth dried in fear and no words came out.

Armaan on the other hand was trying to figure out who the person is, when suddenly the person turned around. His hand rose in the air and he was about to smack the person when something grabbed his attention. The glitters on Riddhima's dress sparkled in dark due to the faint moon-light coming in the room. His hand stopped in air as he realized that its a lady or most likely a girl standing in front of him. How could he cuff a woman? He was a true gentleman, who can never in his imagination do that...

After turning around Riddhima was still standing almost numb trying to get her breaths back normal overcoming her fear. All of a sudden she saw the man raising his hand, probably to smack her. She closed her eyes tightly covering her face raising her right arm and shouted.

"Aaaaaaa..."

Armaan on the other hand jerked on his toes. He rubbed his ear again and realized at once, who the girl is. "Oh god..." he groaned. Her voice was more than enough for him to fathom who she is, after all he has heard her shriek so many times before. It was like her regular practice now, especially when he was around.

Few moments later when she didnt feel anything happening and heard somebody groaning instead, she stopped shouting and peeked from behind her arm opening one of her eye. In dark she could make out that the man was rubbing his ear. She lowered her arm slowly and tried to familiarize with the man. Riddhima couldn't see his face as the window was on his back and whatever light was sneeking into the room through it was blocked by his broad built.

While rubbing his ear Armaan saw that she is trying to figure out who he is and understood that she hasn't recognize him yet. He smiled mischievously in dark. Then suddenly, "TUM PAGAL HO KYA?" he shouted purposely near Riddhima's ear making her almost jump in her place.

"Aaaooooo..." Riddhima held her heart leaning back on the cupboard. Her heart-beat rose as his loud voice fell on her little delicate ear. It took her a few more moments to get her breath back... again. But as soon as she did, she acknowledged his voice. She sighed relieved closing her eyes momentarily that its HIM and not any stranger. For some reason she felt secured when he was near. No matter how much he irritates her, but she knew he is harmless. The most he can do is annoy her. Before she could say anything she heard him again.

"Now what happened to your tongue... uska bhi fuse ud gaya kya?" he commented when she didn't retort immediately like she did earlier that same day.

"What are you doing here?" she asked over-hearing his question.

"What do you mean 'what am I doing here'? Tumhe is se kya? Lekin tum yahan Kirti aunty ke cupboards mein kya apne chuhe dhundh rahi ho... wo bhi itne andhere mein?"

"Mein chuhe nahin dhundh rahi thi..." she gritted her teeth, "Aur jab main andar aayi tab andhera nahin tha..." she pushed him aside, "Hato..." She walked towards the bed trying to ignore him and concentrate on her work.

He saw her trying to open drawers of the table besides the bed. "It seems you have got warrants to comb the room..." he chuckled, "What are you doing in that drawer?"

"Searching for a gun to shoot you..." she retorted irritably and then tugged the drawers again mumbling loudly, "Kahan rakhi hain candles..."

Armaan went straight towards the other side of the bed and opened a drawer of the table on that side. He took out a candle from it and lit it with the match-box lying there. He knew the place in and out; after all he was almost like the second child of the family and has an access to everything just like Minnie.

Riddhima was still busy searching the candles on the other drawer, so he went back to her. She didn't notice him come and stand at her back. "Ye lo, is se dhundh lo tumhari 'candles'..." he said forwarding the lit candle in front of her nose as he stood behind her.

She was sitting on the floor, bending on her knees while searching the candles in the drawer. Without giving much attention to his words or doing anything else, she just took the candle in her hand and continued to search for 'candles' under its light.

Armaan muffled his mirth at her inattentiveness. He went towards the dressing table. Standing in front of it, he started fixing his clothes under candle's faint light. He tucked his shirt in his trousers which was left loose earlier in hurry. While doing so, he glanced at her reflextion in the mirror, her back was facing him and she was still sitting in the same old position. He chuckled as she continued her work so busily not even realizing that she already has the thing in her hand, what she is looking for.

"Tum kya apne glasses bhi aise hi dhundhti ho ghar pe?" he asked cheekily, after a few minutes.

"Kya matlab?" she turned to him on her toes, still sitting on the floor and fixed her glasses.

"I mean... using one pair of specs... to search the other pair..." he too turned her and danced his brow in amusement.

For a moment she couldn't understand what he said, but as she realized his brows signaling towards the candle in her hand she understood what he meant. "Oh... err..." she muttered a little embarrassed, but then composing herself immediately she said, "Tum yahan itne andhere mein kya kar rahe ho? Wo bhi Uncle-Aunty ke room mein?"

"I was trying to play hide and seek with the rats of Kirti Aunty's house..." he mocked.

She straightened and looking at him as arrogantly as possible. Why does he have to ridicule her all the time? If he can be arrogant and loud, then I could also do the same, she thought. "Tumhe seedhe muh baat nahin kar sakte kya?" she asked forgetting her fear of darkness.

"Tum seedhe-seedhe sawaal nahin kar sakti kya?" he snapped.

"You know what, I better not waste my time with you..." she stood up, "behtar hoga ki main apne kaam pe concentrate karu..." She walked towards the cupboard, holding the candle in one of her hand. She tried to open the cupboard with her free hand, but it seemed to have gotten stuck. She tried again, but it wont open, "ab ise kya hua?" she muttered loudly.

As he tucked his shirt properly, Armaan glanced at her standing besides the cupboard trying to open it. He nodded seeing her futile attempts to open it. He went to the side of the room where the cupboards were placed. Leaning sideways by the first cupboard he stood with his hands folded over his chest, waiting for her ask for help.

Armaan knew that the door of that cupboards wont open that easily... it keeps getting jammed. He has helped Kirti open it many times when he visited them. He has even asked her to get it fixed, but Kirti didn't get time to get it revamped due of other works and Minnie's wedding.

Riddhima left the door and walked to the bedside. She kept the candle on a table beside the bed and went back to the cupboard and tried to open the door once again. She held door with both her hands and tried to pull it with all her force, but all in vain. She panted, tired of pulling it. Then in a minute she started her attempts again, mumbling something under her breath at the same time.

Armaan stared at Riddhima for next five minutes, but she didn't turn up towards him. He knew she is stubborn and right now very much irritated with him. Obviously she wont ask for help. So he pricked her once again exclaiming loudly as if cheering her, "Oh yeah Miss.Gupta... you can do it... come on, come on, you can do it... yes..." he clapped and cheered even more loudly as she tugged the door frustratingly, "yes, once again... a little more... pull it... zor laga ke hayya... zor laga ke hayya... chodna mat ise... aur zor se..."

She was trying to tug the door when she heard him shrieking and clapping. She was already irritated coz of the door which has vowed not to open and his useless teasing was only fueling her temper. Finally she left the door and turned to him. "Tumhe sharam nahin aati..."

"Huh?" he stopped clapping and stood straight.

"Tumhe zara bhi sharam nahin aati na..." she repeated.

"Kyun? Mujhe kyun sharam aani chahiye?" he said arrogantly.

"Yahan ek ladki itni der se yeh stupid door kholne ki koshish kar rahi hai," she kicked the door lightly, "...aur tum wahan bewakuf ki tarah khade hue bekaar ki bakwaas kar rahe ho... ye bhi nahin ki yahan aake use help kar do..." she said cutely irritated.

"Achcha? Ladki?" he twirled on his toes looking around the room, "I cant see any girl here..."

She stiffened standing a little straight fixing her dupatta properly. Cant he see her? She is also a girl? Or is it so that he doesn't regard her as a girl? Oh... wait a minute. So he is making fun of her... she fumed inwardly again.

Armaan saw her shifting her weight from one toe to the other and doing something with her dupatta. He knew she was thinking something and might retort very soon. Not giving her another chance he added, "Oh, I am sorry. Tum shayad apne bare mein baat kar rahi thi, right? I didn't realize..." he faked a guilty tone.

"Haan..." she replied a little weakly. Atleast he knows that she is a girl too, she thought. "Aur nahin to kya?" she said aloud.

"Then this girl could have 'asked' for help atleast..."

"Gentlemen don't wait for a girl to ask for help. They offer it themselves..." she retorted.

"Aah, is it so? But I thought you don't receive me under that category..."

"Hey that's not fair. I think you..." she was about to say that he is the best gentleman she have ever met, but stopped realizing that it will only give him another chance to be arrogant, "I-I... err... you..." she fumbled a little, then snapped again, "of course I don't consider you that. But how does it matter to you if I don't consider you one? Atleast you could have tried to act like one..."

He smiled at her diversion of sentences. He knew that she was about to say something good about him but resisted intentionally. 'It does matter to me... I think...' he thought a little confused with himself for thinking like that, "Oh really? Alright then, move aside so that I can show you how great of gentlemen I am..."

Riddhima moved a little away to give him space as she was still standing besides the door.

Armaan walked to the third cupboard and glanced at her momentarily. Then placing his index finger-'tip' on the left door of the cupboard a feet above the left handle pressing it lightly, holding the handle of right door he gave a light jerk to it. The door opened ever so softly as if it was never jammed.

Riddhima was amazed to see how swiftly he opened the door that she has been trying to open for the last 10 minutes. Armaan gave her another arrogant look. She didn't notice it as she was still busy figuring out how he did it so easily.

Armaan let out a muted chortle again before moving aside to give her an acces to the cupboard so that she can take out whatever she was looking for.

Riddhima neared the cupboard confused. She held the door gawking at it for few seconds again trying to undetstand how he had opened it when she heard him again.

"Its what you call a simple 'technique'." She looked at him confused, he added, "There are some things that don't respond to the power... they just need to be handled with cool..." he pointed his temple with his index finger and added, "...up here."

She knew he was teasing her again, but whatever he said, was also right. So instead of retorting back, she took out the key and opened the inner locker. To her relief she found a blue packet inside. Then taking the packet and checked what is written over it. It was the one she was looking for. "Thank god its here." She mumbled. Then she locked the inner locker and the outer door too.

Armaan in the meanwhile, went back to the study to take his wrist watch and wallet that he left in haste while he was changing. He came back to the room and found her folding the packet.

Riddhima went to open the door, but it seems that there was more to happen tonight. The door didn't open... "Aahh, ab ye kya bakwaas hai..." she said irritated.

Then she remembered what he said. Composing herself, she stuffed the packet under her arms. She took a deep breath and placed index finger of her right hand a feet above the handle and twisting the interlock knob tried tugging the door with her left hand, just like the way Armaan has done to open the door of the cupboard, but it didnt buzz. She took another deep breath calming further, however it still didn't help.

Armaan heard her saying something about the door. It didn't take him another instant to realize that she was trying to open the door of the room. He noticed her struggling to open the door seeing which even he was a little surprised. Why isnt she able to open that door? Maybe because she is too busy getting frustrated, he thought. Then as she tried the technique he had used to open the cupboard's door, he chuckled loudly.

Shaking his head at her childhish attempts he walked to her. "Need a hand?" he asked merely in a whisper with his breath almost touching her nape.

Riddhima hadn't noticed him coming to her. She shivered at the sudden stroke of his warm breath around her nape, forgetting how to react. Then gasping, she turned her head to her left to look at him sideways through her glasses. He was standing barely a foot away near her back. For a moment she was frozen at the proximity. Without even a nod, she moved aside.

Armaan held the handle of the door and twisted it to open while smiling at her. But his overconfident smile dropped immediately as soon as he realized that he was trying to do something useless. The door didn't open. He tried thrice and soon realized that the interlock was clicking open but it seems the door has been bolted from outside. He twisted the door knob repeadly and swore lightly, "Sh**..."

Riddhima was back normal by now. She saw him attempting to open the door with complete deliberation. But this time he was failing. She smirked, it was her chance to snap, "So what happened to your 'techniques' and 'cool'..." she stressed at the two words and then pointing towards her temple, "...up here, now?"

Armaan rolled his eyes and tried again. But he knew there was no use of it. Someone has definitely bolted the outside lock-bar of the door. "Sorry ma'am, but I think sometimes you cant rub-off other's doing..."

"Dont blame others Mr.Malik, why don't you just admit your defeat?" She asked chuckling.

"Oh sure I do..." he said unaffected, "And now if the lady could do something to open this locked-from-outside door..." he leaned on the wall beside the door signaling her to try herself.

It took her another moment to understand the meaning of the clearly-said information. Her smile dropped all of a sudden as she tried to open the door again tugging it vigorously this time. "Oh god... its locked from outside..." she understood. She continued pulling the knob.

Armaan on the other hand kept standing there smirking at her attempts. Then something striked him. Without saying anything he went to the study. He clicked the door-knob of the study, but to his surprise, even that didnt open. Within seconds he realized that this door is also locked from outside. "Damn..." he kicked the door irritated, "Who is the idiot to use his brains..." he cursed the person who might have locked the doors from outside.

Then it hit him. There wasn't any power (electricity) in the house and one of the people present in the house must have locked the door when they found it open. They must have done it for the safety's sake without realizing that somebody was still inside. He walked back to the bedroom, where Riddhima was still busy with her 'chore'.

Armaan went to the bed and sat there casually humming the song, "Hum-tum ek kamre mein band ho... aur chaabi kho jaaye..." he took the magazine from bedside and started fanning himself with it leaning over the bed.

Riddhima heard him humming the song. She glared at him, but he remained unaffected. She was now irritated, frustrated, annoyed... and everything she could think of. She fumed at his naturally casual behavior. Leaving the door, she went straight to him, "Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?" They were both trapped in this room, and he looked least bothered.

Armaan looked to his right and then left, "Kya? You are talking to me?"

"No, I am chatting with this bed, this table, that candle, this magazine, those cupboards, that stupid-idiot-damn-door... " she pointed towards ever item as she took their names.

"Oh, I completely understand. Please go ahead..." he started flipping the pages of the magazine once again. She snatched it from him. He said, "What now? Go ahead, keep chatting, I don't like interrupting other's conversation..."

"You..." she clenched her fist, "You useless Camel, what have you done to the door? Why isnt it opening?" she was angry now.

"Excuse me? You think I have done something to it? If you haven't realized it yet, let me tell you that even I am stuck here inside this room. And how can I lock it from outside if I am inside?" he shook cynically at her stupid accusation.

"Then why don't you do something to open it? Or have you decided to comfort yourself here in this room for the whole night?" She folded her arms over her chest.

"I thought, maybe 'jhansi ki rani' can win it over..." he said pointing towards her. Then added softly, "What can I do now that its locked from outside. Even the door of the study has been locked by someone..." he took the magazine from her and started flipping its pages.

"WHAT?" her mouth fell open in shock. She ran to the study immediately only to come back within a minute after making some futile attempts on that door as well.

Armaan sat casually leaning his back over the head-board of the bed now and his legs crossed one over the other. He was keeping himself busy with the magazine, observing her restless movements every minute. She was still attempting to open the door every 2 minutes. Then he saw her strolling from one end of the room to the other rubbing her palms nervously.

A few minutes later she came and sat at the corner of the bed trying to be as far as possible from him, yet close enough to feel safer. She was looking around nervously. She was getting worried now. "Er... please..." she tried to make a civilized conversation with him, "...do something to open the door..."

"What?" he raised his brow, "What did you just say?"

"Do something to open the door..." she repeated.

"No, before that..." he urged her.

She fumed again, but decided to gulp it inside, "P-Please..." she said.

"Hmm... that's better..." he didn't push it further seeing her nervous state.

Armaan got up from the bed at once and walked around the room. Then he tried to call someone, but all in vain. Nobody picked up his call at the other end. So he tried again only to get the same response... no response.

"Who are you calling?" she asked. She cursed herself for leaving her own cellphone in the Hotel.

"Landline of Chatterjee Villa..." he said dialing again.

"Landline? Chatterjee Villa? But we are 'in' Chatterjee Villa."

"Hmm, I know... I am trying it coz then maybe we can ask someone to come here and open the door." His attempts failed again. Closing the call he added, "...but it seems everyone has left by now... or maybe they are busy with something to attend the phone..."

"Try Kirti Aunty or Shubhankar Uncle or anyone else's number..." she suggested.

"They are all busy at the venue, it might not be possible for them to come here when its almost time for the Baraat's arrival." He said sighing.

"Oh..." she nodded lightly, "So... now, what should we do?" she asked looking around.

"Let me see..." he said and walked towards the window.

Armaan opened the window and peeked outside. He looked at his right and then at left to inspect the place. There was a hose-pipe clamped against the wall on his left. He could see a balcony that was attached to the emergency stairs on the other side of the pipe.

He climbed over the window frame and held the window pane. He turned around, his chest facing the wall to his left. Stretching his right arm, he held hose-pipe and stretched his right leg to place it over the iron clamp that was nailed to hold the pipe with the wall. Then he transferred his weight to his right foot as his left leg dangled in air. He jumped lightly to exchange his feet on the iron clamp. Now his left foot was resting on the clamp and his right one was free in air. He drew out his right leg to place it over the balcony's parapet. He was successful in his attempts, finally jumping inside the balcony.

Riddhima who was busy fidgeting with her dupatta nervously suddenly realized that she is alone in the room. She ran to the window as she heard some sound of the window pane hitting something. Peeking outside the window she gasped, then called him panicking all of a sudden, "Armaan... Armaan where are you? Armaan... Armaan..."

"What? Why are you shouting?" He replied standing over the ramparts of the balcony.

"HOW DID YOU GET THERE?" her eyes plopped out seeing him standing in the balcony of the next room. Armaan laughed at her loud response. He pointed towards the hose-pipe. "Oh My god... you are insane." she gasped again covering her mouth, and then it stroked her, "You aren't going to leave me alone here? Aren't you?"

"Hmm, though it's a great idea, but I don't want to make Minnie upset... atleast not today." he replied cheekily. "You wait here I will be right back..."

"Ok..." she nodded.

Before she could say something else, Armaan jumped from the balcony into the garden. The balcony was a little lower than the window around nine feet over the ground. He winked at Riddhima as he looked at her staring at him with amazement with her mouth slightly open and walked away.

Riddhima saw him going towards the front entrance of the house. Within a minute she heard some movements near the door. She went to the door and called, "Who is it? Armaan, is it you?" but nobody replied. Then there was a silence again. She tried to hear if there is any person outside by placing her ear on the door, but no sound came.

Then she went to the window again. After 5 minutes. she saw Armaan walking back towards the same place where he has jumped earlier. "What happened?" she asked. He rubbed his chin, then removed his jacket and plopped it over a plant. He came forward; opening the button of his sleeves, he folded it to his elbows and held the water-pipe. She saw him climb up through the pipe, "Ye kya kar rahe ho tum? Gir jaoge..." she called. But he kept climbing expertly.

Finally when he neared the window pane, Riddhima moved forward to give him a hand leaning a little outside. He took her hand and kept one of his feet over the pane. Then he swiftly raised his body and jumped inside the window.

As soon as he was inside, she scolded him, "Tum pagal ho kya? Agar gir jaate to?" She slapped his arm angry at him. She was holding her breath all the time when he was climbing up. She was scared. What if he had fallen and hurt himself?

Armaan ignored her reprimand and walked towards the bed. He looked at the bed and checked its bedcover. It was a blanket styled delicate bedcover made with thin layers of foam. He couldn't use it as it won't be able to carry their weight. He pulled the drawer beneath the bed, to his disappointment there was only one bedsheet lying in it. Since there were too many guests in the house, so other spare ones might be in other rooms.

He cursed himself inwardly for forgetting to bring a bedsheet with himself when he went out. Anyhow, he has to use this single bedsheet for the time being. He took out a bedsheet from there and checked it. It was cotton made and was strong enough, but again not long enough.

Riddhima asked him as he walked towards the window, "Ye kya kar rahe ho?"

"Neeche utarne ka intezaam..." he searched to find some place where he can tie the bedsheet, but didnt find any. "Damn..." he swore again. What to do now? He thought. Earlier he thought he can tie the bedsheet with something so that they can slide down easily with its help. He walked back inside thinking something.

"What happened to the door?" she asked.

"Its locked from outside, and keys to the lock isnt there with anyone in the house." He replied.

"But who locked it and why?" she questioned.

"I think one of Kirti Aunty's relative who had the keys... for safety's sake of course. But they have already left for the venue."

"Oh..." she understood.

Armaan walked back to the window and peeked towards the balcony. He called her, "Riddhima, come here..." She went to him. She saw him tieing one end of the bedsheet around his waist, then as she stood in front of him, he commanded, "Tie the other end around your waist... tightly..."

"What?" she looked at hm quizzically.

He explained, "We will have to reach the balcony, and for that you need to use me as a ladder. This is just safety in case you slip or something..."

"Oh..." she tied the bedsheet with herself immediately.

Then Armaan climbed over the window pane and asked her to climb on it as well. It was good that he has checked how they can reach the balcony earlier. With some initial hesitation Riddhima took his hand and climbed over it. He asked her not to look down which she complied with. He then turned to his left and stretched his right arm to hold the pipe.

Riddhima was holding the window pane with both her hands. He kept his right foot over the iron-clamp holding the pipe with right hand and the open window pane with his left hand. He was facing the wall. Then like he did earlier, he exchanged his foot on the clamp, replacing his right foot with the left one.

He commanded, "Riddhima, hold my arm tightly and try to climb on my back. Stretch your leg and place your foot over mine, the one thats resting on the pipe."

"But how? Its dangerous... you might fall..." she was not sure about the idea and scared of hurting him.

"Nothing will happen. Just do it..." he commanded again in assuring tone. She felt it and did what he said.

With lot of efforts she reached his arm that was holding the window pane and then turning around she placed her right toe over his left. She was almost half-hanging now. Armaan asked her to leave the window pane and hold him by his neck from backside. She slid her hand over his arm and tried to reach the other side of his neck. He tilted his head towards her to make it easy for her. He was standing in the air in a diagonal position on one foot... with all four of his limb stretched out.

She found other side of his neck and held it tightly. Then as per his instruction freed his other hand that was holding the window pane and clung to his neck. She closed her eyes in fear as she swung over his back. Now she was hanging over his back with one of her toe on his.

Initially, as she clutched to his neck, he almost choked for a moment, but then as she held him with both of her arms around his neck, and one of her foot on his, he could breath back easily. As soon as she got easy on his back he relaxed a little taken deep breath, but soon his composure was taken over by something else.

Armaan flinched as he felt her body pressing onto his back. His breathing rose and all of a sudden he felt his palms started to sweat. What is happening? It feels... different. He gasped and took a deep breath once again, recovering immediately. Then leaving the window pane and he held the pipe with both his hands. He commanded her to hold onto him tightly and made a jump into the balcony. Armaan landed there safely with Riddhima clinging on his back.

Riddhima opened her eyes as soon as she felt them fall into the balcony. She stood up immediately, breathing rapidly. She hadn't inhaled since she left the window pane. A moment later she saw Armaan untying the bedsheet from his waist and again tying it with the rampart of the balcony. He asked her to untie it from her end as well.

"But why?" she asked.

"Neeche nahin jana kya?" he said calmly.

"But... What about the balcony door...?" she asked pointing towards the door.

"You think I didn't try that?" he saw her trying to open it. "Since the stairs falls inside the house, they have locked this as well... from inside." She looked at him strangely, so he added shrugging, "Probably security reasons..."

"Oh... ok... now?" she looked at him questioningly.

Rolling his tongue in his mouth, he gave her a mysterious smile. Then, before she could say something, he climbed over the balcony rampart and jumped down.

Riddhima ran to the rampart. She peeked down with wide eyes, to see him land on the ground expertly and of course safely. How did he do that? Is he spiderman or something?

He looked up and called, "Climb over the parapet Riddhima, and try to climb down holding the bedsheet..."

"What? No ways... I wont do it. I-I... cant do it..." she looked mortified.

"Nothing will happen... trust me..." he said looking at her.

She looked at his earnest face. Something about him always made her feel that nothing can happen to her when he is with her. Her 'unconscious' suddenly realized the amount of faith she had in him. It was more than she trusts herself.

She stretched her leg to climb over the parapet when he called again, "Remove your sandals and throw them down here..."

She nodded slightly and did as per his order. Then she held the bedsheet tightly with both her hands and tried to slide down, but after a few inches slips of palms against the bedsheet, she started feeling her palm burning due to friction.

"Aaah..." she moaned in pain.

"Riddhima... are you alright?" he asked concerned on hearing her painful moan. Though she nodded replying that she is ok, but he understood her problem, so he said, "Ok, leave the bedsheet now and jump down..."

"No, I will get hurt..." she cried, "Its too high..." she was still hanging in the air, not too far away from the balcony. As it is, the bedsheet wasn't too big to help her much. She could slide only two or three feet even if she tried to slide down further.

"I am here to take care of that... don't worry just jump... main hu na..." he said stretching his arms up in the air.

She looked down at his smiling face... his outstretched arms waiting for her to surrender herself to his faithful compassion. There was darkness covering all over the place, but the sincerity in his eyes was gleamingly visible. Without even realizing her hand automatically left the bedsheet. Probably her unconscious faith in him did that for her. She flew down into his arms safely.

Armaan held her firmly and safely as soon as she fell into his arms. Her eyes were closed tightly while her palms covered her face. She didn't open her eyes for the next few moments as still waiting to face any pain that might arise due to her, falling on the ground.

When she didn't open her eyes, "Riddhima open your eyes..." he whispered in her ear. She nodded refusing to open her eyes. He held her shoulders a little firmly minimizing the distance between them and then whispered near her earlobe, "You are safe. Ek baar aankhen khol ke to dekho..."

She removed her palms from her face and opened her eyes slowly. He was looking down at her intently, smiling satisfactorily. There was still darkness around, so they could barely see the precise details of each other's facial features. But the faint light of moon helped them to see the trust and a different sort of emotion glistening in each other's eyes.

Armaan's eyes narrowed as he glanced in those almost green orbs, through the glasses she was still wearing. Why do they look familiar? Does he know them from somewhere? I have seen them before, I am sure of that, he thought. Before he could understand or think further, the electric supply came back lightening the whole place with numerous fairy-lights hanging around decorating the place.

Hi Friends... I know-i know, i am late once again, and wont make any excuses this time. Just wanted to say sorry. Now i dont know how many of you are appeased, and how many of you are disappointed by this one, but this is my first ever try on any sort of romantic stuff. As you can see, i am not too good with this, but i am trying to bring some intimacy between the two future lovers...

Please comment after reading to tell me how was it. Please let me know if there has been any mistake.

And i am sure, hitting a like button wont take too long after you read the episode.

Episode 58 - Thread 3 - Page 33 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/25636950

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Episode 57- Thread 3 - Page 33 - https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1216434&PID=25636937&#25636937

EPISODE FIFTY-EIGHT

When she didn't open her eyes, "Riddhima open your eyes..." he whispered in her ear. She nodded refusing to open her eyes. He held her shoulders a little firmly minimizing the distance between them and then whispered near her earlobe, "You are safe. Ek baar aankhen khol ke to dekho..."

She removed her palms from her face and opened her eyes slowly. He was looking down at her intently, smiling satisfactorily. There was still darkness around, so they could barely see the precise details of each other's facial features. But the faint light of moon helped them to see the trust and a different sort of emotion glistening in each other's eyes.

Armaan's eyes narrowed as he glanced in those almost green orbs, through the glasses she was still wearing. Why do they look familiar? Does he know them from somewhere? I have seen them before, I am sure of that, he thought. Before he could understand or think further, the electric supply came back lightening the whole place with numerous fairy-lights hanging around decorating the place.

Riddhima came out of her short daze as soon as the electricity resumed. She was still in his arms with one of her hand placed lightly over his swiftly pounding chest while other placed near her own. He was looking at her so intently with a glint of confusion playing on his face. She flinched suddenly realizing the position they were in. His one hand was under her knees while other was a little below around triceps of her arms, as he held her above the ground.

When he didn't say anything and didn't put her down for a minute or so and kept staring at her, she called, "Err... Sir..." he didn't reply, "Armaan..."

This time he came out of his daze, "Hmm?" he asked still confused.

"Wo... main..." she pointed towards his hand that was wrapped around her shoulder.

He understood it and put her down instantly.

For the next few seconds they stood in their places surrounded by an awkward silence. Both of them didn't know what happened in that moment. It was like a strange wave of a new emotion has taken inkling from one soul and traveled to the other one. Neither Armaan nor Riddhima was aware of it.

Riddhima was still not anywhere close to it.

Moreover, the one who was more affected was Armaan.

What is happening with me? He thought. No other question, no other thought had any place in his brain.

He walked towards the front of the house still thinking... in daze like condition. But more than daze, he was confused. Walking unconsciously he bumped into his car he had parked in the drive-way. He looked up and realized where he is.

"Main Yahan?" he looked around Riddhima was nowhere. "Kahan gayi? Shayad... anyways..."

He unlocked the door to his car when he realized he is not wearing his Jacket. He recalled that he has left it in the backyard. Before helping Riddhima slid down the balcony, he had removed his jacket and hung it on a small plant in the garden there. He went back to take his Jacket.

~~~~~~~~~

One the other hand Riddhima stood with her back leaning over a wall near the front of the house. She was panting lightly while her eyes were closed. She opened her eyes slowly and looked around gasping for air. She could see the drive-way from the place she was standing. Armaan still hasn't come.

When he has put her down on her feet, both of them didn't know what to say. After standing quietly for a few minutes like two 'acquainted' strangers, she looked around. He wasnt saying anything and was just looking at her. She picked her sandals from the ground and wore them. She looked up, he was still looking at her. Riddhima looked down to tie the straps of her sandals.

When she looked up again after wearing her footwear, she saw him standing looking towards her with his brows crinkled. She felt a little strange at the way he was looking at her. It seems that he was looking towards her, but not exactly at her. Maybe he was busy thinking ever so deeply about something.

Her guess was proven right when she walked to him and waved in front of his eyes. She chuckled remembering the way he was standing looking completely lost. But why was he lost? And where? Then she felt his arms moving up in the air brushing her arm lightly... her mirth died instantly as she felt something prickle her skin... all of a sudden she turned around and made an abrupt run from the place.

As soon as she was out of his sight, she leaned besides the wall of the house near the drive-way with her eyes closed and her heart beating speedily. Now that she opened her eyes and looked around she felt her own reaction strange and weird. What happened to me? Why did I run from there? What was that... that strange soft and prickly feeling? Before she could think further she heard some noise.

As she looked up she saw Armaan opening the door of his car. Then the next moment he closed it and went back to the backyard.

What happened to him? Where is he going now? She thought. Then she recalled she has to go back to the marriage venue. "Hey bhagwaan, I will get late coz of him." Shrugging she walked to the outer porch of the drive-way where she had asked Shambhu Kaka to wait for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan found his jacket still hanging on the same plant where he has left it earlier. He took his jacket and folding it plopped it over his left arm. He looked around for a while... What was it that has sent him to daze when he was here a little ago? Probably the beautiful garden or maybe the lovely decorations... Or was it something else?

As he turned around to go back, his foot hit something. He saw the same blue packet lying on the ground. While climbing from the window to the balcony Riddhima had first handed it over to Armaan who has safely plopped it at the corner of the balcony and before jumping down Riddhima has thrown the packet to him. After catching it, he placed it on the ground, so that he could help Riddhima jump down.

He picked the packet, "Yeh to yahin bhul gayi wo..." he sighed, "Abhi to bhul gayi hai, phir baad mein mujh pe hi chillane lagegi, ki meri wajah se wo ise yahan se le jana bhul gayi..." he smiled and shaking his head he went back to his car. He tossed the packet as well as his jacket on his back seat and took the driving seat.

As soon as his car neared the front gate of the villa, he saw someone standing at the corner of path leading towards main road. When he looked properly, he realized it was her. What is she doing here? He rolled the window further down and stopped his car a little before the place where she was standing. She was looking around worried and nervous. Maybe she was waiting for someone...

Before he could open the door to his car and walk out, he heard his phone buzzing, but he opted to ignore it. The call could wait for the time. First he needs to ask her what she is doing standing alone on the gate. He walked to her.

"What happened?" he asked nearing her. She almost jumped at her place hearing his voice. She turned around to find him looking at her questioningly. He continued, "What are you doing here? Tum abhi tak gayi nahin?"

"Wo... Wo main... gaadi ka wait kar rahi thi..." she replied quietly.

"Gaadi?" he looked around, "Yahan to koi gaadi nahin hai..." he saw her looking worried. Glancing his car and then back at her, he offered, "If you want, you can drive with me. I am also going back to the venue..." he pointed towards his car.

She saw his car parked a few feets behind him. Then said, "N-nahin its ok... main chali jaongi apne aap... Shumbhu kaka aate hi honge. Kirti aunty ne bheja tha unhe mere saath. Lekin pata nahi wo kahan chale gaye..." She looked towards the road eagerly.

"Ok..." Armaan nodded and turned to walk back to his car. Before he opened the door of his car he looked back at her, and stopped. She was looking very nervous and scared. He knew how vulnerable she is. How could he leave her alone? But she possibly would not like to drive with him. He has already pestered her too much since morning and she still might be angry at him. But she doesn't look angry anymore and then she also trusted him while jumping from the balcony.

He thought for a moment, and then walked back to her. Her back was facing him, "Tum yahan akele kab tak khadi rahogi?"

She turned to him, "Huh?"

"Maine pucha, tum yahan akele kab tak khadi rahogi? Why don't come along?"

"Lekin wo, Shambhu kaka..."

"He might have gotten caught up with something. Otherwise I am sure he has never left you here..." when she still looked unsure he added, "Kirti aunty has called and asked me to bring you along... So, if you want you can share the drive with me, in my car..."

She looked at him for a moment. All she wanted was to reach the venue on time. Besides she didn't have another choice. His tone was rather polite and convincing. So she nodded and agreed to go with him. "Alright..."

They went to his car. With some hesitation she went to sit on the passenger seat beside him. Armaan tied the seat belt and saw her sitting besides him. She was thinking about something. He cleared his throat, "Ahem-Ahem." She looked at him quizzically. He signaled towards the seat-belt. She understood and latched her seat-belt immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They drove back to the venue silently. He looked at her. She was sitting quietly looking outside the window. Her hands were tied together over her lap. The glitters of her dress were shining under the faint street lights peeking through the window glass. He looked back ahead to concentrate on his driving.

She was looking outside the window when she felt someone's gaze. For a moment she flinched, then relaxed as she realized that Armaan is the only person with her. She turned to look at him. He was looking straight on the road driving carefully. She heard him sigh, and then looked around outside his window.

There was something about him that made her feel at ease and nervous at the same time. She feels secure around him. She always feels protected when she is with Rahul or now even with Atul. But then why does this feels different? Why does she feel that nothing could happen to her when Armaan is there with her?

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard honking of a car. She looked outside the window and realized that they have reached the marriage venue. He stopped the car near the entrance in the drive-way of the Hotel. She saw a few women dressed up in shimmering heavy designer outfits, wearing the heavy matching jewelry. Suddenly it strikes her...

"Oh my god..." she looked down at her lap worried, "Ye kya kiya maine?" she mumbled.

He was opening his seat belt when he heard her mumble something. She was looking down at her lap worriedly, "What happened? Anything wrong?"

"Wo main... wo maine ek bahut badi gadbad kar di..."

"Tell me something new..." he muttered under his breath, then before she could retort he added quickly, "What gadbad?"

"Wo... wo main ghar pe Minnie ki Kaleerien lene gayi thi. Aur ab dekho main unhe hi ghar pe bhul aayi... ek kaam diya tha Kirti aunty ne mujhe, aur main wohi nahin kar payi theek se..." she whined childishly.

He glanced sideways on his backseat and then chuckled inwardly at her, "Oh... so now what?" he asked her, "Do you wanna drive back?"

"Haan, if you could do that please..." she requested softly.

"Excuse me Sir. We have to move your car from here. Others are waiting in the lane... May I help you with the parking?" they were interrupted by the chauffeur who requested them to move their car from the path.

"Ya sure..." Armaan smiled at him. He stepped out of the car, handing his car keys to the chauffeur. He took his Jacket from the backseat and walked towards the entrance of the Hotel.

Riddhima was surprised at the way he responded so casually. First he offered her to go back to the house and then without bothering or waiting for her answer, he went inside.

"Ma'am..." the driver spoke as he held the door waiting for her to step put.

"Huh?"

"I am sorry ma'am, but we need to park the car..." the parking incharge said politely.

"Oh... I am sorry." She said and stepped out of the car. She ran to catch Armaan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan went inside towards the Marriage hall at the backside of the Hotel. He found Kirti waiting for him at the entrance of the Marriage pergola. "Hi again Aunty..."

"Thank god tu aa gaya Armaan. What took you so long? I have been trying to call you for more than half an hour now..." Kirti said.

"Kyun, What happened? Baraat to abhi tak aayi nahin hai..." Armaan looked around. There weren't anyone from baraat present yet.

"Haan, they will be here in next 5-10 minutes. Harsh's dad has called a little while ago, he told that they are stuck in the traffic..." Shubhankar too joined them.

"Oh... Then what are you guys worried about?" Armaan asked.

"Riddhima ki wajah se." Kirti said worriedly.

When Riddhima came in, she found him talking to Kirti and Shubhankar. She walked towards them but stopped hearing her name. She stood hiding herself behind a pillar to hear what they are talking about.

"Riddhima ki wajah se? Kyun?" but before Kirti could say anything, Armaan added chuckling, "Oooo, main bhi kaisa sawaal kar raha hu. Its so obvious... Of course you must be worried because of her, after all, trouble is her synonym..."

Riddhima mouth hung open as she fumed hearing his comment. She wanted to go and retort, but resisted.

"Armaan..." Kirti glared at him smiling at his comical comment, "Tu bhi na... Main tujhse serious baat kar rahi hu aur tujhe mazaak sujh raha hai..." She was though a bit surprised at his comment. Armaan never talked in this way about any girl.

"I am sorry Aunty, I couldn't help it..." Kirti glared at him again so he asked seriously, "Alright what were you saying?"

"Arey maine Riddhima ko ghar bheja tha Shambhu ke saath. Minnie ki Kaleerein laani thi. Shambhu ko maine thodi der pahle dekha to usne bataya ki ghar mein jo dusre guests the wo unhe leke aa gaya... Somebody called Shubhankar from home, to send a car for them, and without thinking or asking anything he called Shambhu and told him to bring those people with him. I thought Riddhima will also be accompanying them, but now see, she still haven't arrived. Pata nahin kya baat hui." Kirti explained genuinely worried about her.

Riddhima felt guilty hearing the word 'Kaleerein'. Kirti has confided in her with one work and she couldnt even do that properly. 'But its all because of that Camel, Mr.Irritating Malik', she mumbled angrily to herself, 'First he asks me if we can go back home, and then without waiting for an answer, he walks away. How careless? Main hi bewakuf hu jo socha wo meri help karega. As if he cares. Now look at him, instead of helping, he is too busy slapping comments on me.' Then she heard him speak again.

"Oh, to ye baat hai..." He said casually looking around. He saw Riddhima standing a little away behind a pillar. Is she trying to overhear our conversation? Yes she is. Otherwise, why she would stand behind the pillar alone, or shall I say hide behind it. He smiled inwardly. "But why are you worrying so much Aunty? Don't worry, everything is under control." He shrugged heedlessly.

"Armaan, you are not understanding. Riddhima abhi tak yahan nahin pahunchi hai. I think she is still waiting for Shambhu at home. I would have sent Shambhu again, but he is busy with some other work." Shubhankar was also worried now.

"Hmm, I got that. But why were you both calling me? I just checked my phone, 4 missed calls hain Kirti aunty ki aur 2 Shubhankar uncle aapki..." Armaan asked checking his phone.

"Hey bhagwaan..." Kirti slapped her head, "Lagta hai tum pe bhi Minnie aur Atul ka asar hota jaa raha hai. Main yahan Riddhima ki baat kar rahi hu aur tu hai ki missed calls discuss karne laga. Arey isi wajah se to tumhe phone kar rahi thi main, taaki tumhe kah sakun ki tum Riddhima ko apne saath le aao. Lekin tum to yuhin chale aaye. Aur tum apna phone kyun nahin utha rahe the?" She rebuked him.

Riddhima who was listening to them straightened, as she realized his lie. Her eyes widened in shock. It means he never spoke to Kirti aunty. He lied to me about Kirti aunty asking him to bring me along, she thought.

"I was a little caught up, so couldn't take your call. I am sorry about that aunty, uncle." Armaan apologized genuinely.

"Haan lekin ab Riddhima ko kaise laaye. Use maine kaam se bheja tha aur ab dekho meri wajah se wo bechaari ghar pe akeli hogi..." Kirti fussed, then she added looking at him, "Tu ek kaam kar abhi jaa aur use leke aa."

"Aunty-uncle relax, nothing is gonna happen to her. Aur use yahan bulaake bekaar mein sabka sar dard kyun karwana chahte ho aap log..." Armaan said looking at Riddhima sideways.

That's it... Riddhima couldn't hold anymore. She walked to them and yelled at him, "What do you mean? Main sabke sar mein dard karti rahti hu...?"

Kirti and Shubhankar were surprised, not only to see her there, but also at the way she retorted to Armaan's bantering. They have never heard Riddhima speak that way.

"Arey Riddhima bete tum kab aayi aur kiske saath?" Shubhankar asked.

"Abhi aayi hu uncle... aur main..." Riddhima replied politely, but Armaan jumped in again.

"Aur main ise leke aya hu..." he said arrogantly.

"Oh, to ye baat hai." Shubhankar sighed.

"Jab tu use saath le aya tha to phir itni bakwaas kyun kar raha tha?" Kirti held Armaan's ear.

"Aaoo, aunty please... not in front of my staff." He sulked.

"I am not your staff here..." Riddhima retorted.

"Then what?" he replied, "Aaoo... please aunty, baraat aati hi hogi..." Armaan requested again.

Kirti left his ear, "Hmm, hum log yahan pareshaan ho rahe the aur tujhe shaitaani sujh rahi thi."

"Shaitaani? Please aunty, aap jaanti nahin ho kitna mushkil kaam kiya hai maine." He said.

"Achcha, aur humein bhi to pata chale wo mushkil kaam kya hai?" she asked.

"Chalte-phirte aag ke gole ko jo saath laya hu..." he mumbled.

"Kya?" Kirti and Shubhankar asked in unison.

"Nahin kuch nahin..." he nodded vigorously, then diverted the topic, "Yeh baraat kyun nahin aayi ab tak..."

"Arey haan, ab tak to aa jana chahiye tha unhe." Shubhankar added.

"Haan, ye log itni der kar rahe hain, shaadi ka mahurat na nikal jaaye. Aur phir Minnie bhi to..." suddenly Kirti remembered something. She turned to Riddhima and asked, "Arey Riddhima bete, tum Kaleerein laayi ho na? Kya de aayi Minnie ko?"

Riddhima looked at her guiltily, "Wo aunty... m-main... wo..."

"Arey Haan... Ridhima, tum kuch dhundh rahi thi na aunty ke cupboard mein. Wo packet jo tumne nikala tha wo kahan hai ab?" Armaan asked making a strangely confused face.

Riddhima glared at him. He was very well aware that she has forgotten the packet at home. He was doing this intentionally, putting her into trouble.

"Kya hua Riddhima bete? Tum Kaleerein leke aayi ho ya nahin?" Kirti asked again.

"Aunty wo..." Riddhima decided to tell the truth to Kirti, "Main wo Kaleerein nahin..."

Armaan interrupted her again, "Ye leke nahin aayi to kya hua, main leke aya hu..." he showed the box to Kirti adjusting his collar arrogantly.

"Tum? Tum kaise..." Kirti looked at him confused while Riddhima stared at him with shock.

So he has brought the packet with him and he was teasing her all along. "Tum? Tum ye packet leke aaye ho?" Riddhima asked him angrily. He nodded grinning widely, "Iska matlab tumne mujhe bewakuf banaya. Bekaar mein mujhe itna pareshaan kiya?" he nodded again happily. "You... main tumhe..." she stopped in her track when they heard somebody yell.

"Baraat aa gayi..."

Kirti and Shubhankar, who were witnessing their chitchat with confused look, also got diverted.

Kirti handed the packet to Riddhima and said hurriedly, "Riddhima bete, ye leja upar, aur Minnie ko pehna dena... ja jaldi kar..." she pushed her lightly urging her to go.

Ignoring Armaan, Riddhima nodded and taking the packet she ran inside the Hotel.

Armaan saw her retreating back grinning victoriously. Then he turned to the entrance where the baraat has arrived. Kirti, Shubhankar and Armaan got busy receiving the baraatis. Atul also joined them soon as they all received and escorted Harsh, his family and other baraatis to their respective places.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upstairs Riddhima entered Minnie's room only to find her busy chatting and laughing with her cousins, friends and some other girls.

Minnie looked at her, "Arey Riddhima di, where were you?"

Riddhima showed her the Kaleerein box still panting due to her running, "Ye..."

"Oh, so you went to bring my Kaleeriens..." Minnie smiled.

"Hmm..." Riddhima nodded  and smiled back.

"So sweet of you. Now please help me wear these..." Minnie said.

Riddhima came forward and took out the Kaleereins. She helped Minnie wear them.

The girls admired the long, beautiful Kaleereins, "Wow Minnie, they are beautiful." Someone commented elatedly.

"Beautiful kyun nahin hongi, mere Armaan bhaiya jo laaye hain khaas mere liye..." Minnie replied proudly while Riddhima rolled her eyes hearing Armaan's name but pulled a smiling face as soon as Minnie looked at her.

Another girl said, "Haan yaar wo to hai. Tere Armaan bhaiya to hain hi lajawaab."

A third girl said dreamily, "Kya prince charming type personality hai unki yaar..."

"Haaye... Wo dimples..."

"Wo smile..."

"Wo aankhen..."

"Wo body..."

"Wo..."

Minnie interrupted them, "Oye, tum log mere bhaiya ko nazar mat lagao. Stay away from him. He is only for someone special..." saying so unconsciously she turned to Riddhima.

Riddhima got nervous all of a sudden as she felt Minnie looking at her. She forced a wide smile.

"Arey aapko kya hua Riddhima di? Aap aise achanak restless si kyun lag rahi ho?" Minnie asked seeing her looking nervous.

"Wo... err... nahin, kuch nahin... main wo bhaagte hue aayi thi na, isliye... thoda thak gayi hu shayad..." Riddhima replied lamely.

"Offo, to baith jao na. Why are you standing there..." she patted the bed asking her to sit there. Riddhima went to sit beside her.

"Waise yaar, teri Kaleerien sach mein bahut sundar hain. Aaj jinpe bhi ye girengi wo ladki bahut lucky hogi..." One of Minnie's cousins commented again.

"Haan, I agree... and I wish wo jo bhi ho, use uska prince charming jaldi hi mile..." Minnie smiled thinking about Harsh.

"Bilkul teri tarah..." a girl said while rest of all laughed in unison as Minnie turned red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Downstairs Harsh was escorted to the dais specially made to sit for the going-to-be-wed-couple. It was decorated magnificently with flowers and small mirror strings. Harsh's family and other V-V-I-P guests were taken to their seats near the podium. Soon Kirti asked Anjali to bring Minnie from her room.

"Anjali bete, jaake Minnie ko le aana to..."

"Ji aunty main abhi jaati hu..." Anjali replied walking away to bring Minnie.

Harsh was a little nervous. He asked Armaan who was accompanying him on the stage, "Armaan bhaiya main theek-thaak to lag raha hu na?"

"You look perfect Mr. Minnie Prince..." Armaan laughed, "arey yaar tu nervous kyun ho raha hai? Ye to ladkiyon ka kaam hai..."

"Armaan yaar tu samajhta nahin hai, iski shaadi kisi ladki se nahin, Minnie se ho rahi hai..." Atul joked teasing Harsh while Harsh nodded lamely.

"In that case you should be asking this from Minnie when she comes down, humse puchne se kya fayeda..." Armaan added.

"Yaar Bhaiya, main pahle se hi nervous hu, aur aap log mujhe aur dara rahe ho. I have tried my best to dress up as per Minnie's instructions. Its just this hairstyle... its so irritating. Even the hair-gel wouldn't help..." Harsh said fixing his hair umpteenth time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upstairs, in Minnie's room, Anjali found Minnie surrounded by girls. She said, "Minnie..." all the girls looked at her, "Minnie, chalo... its time..." she smiled at her while Minnie blushed looking down. Anjali helped Minnie get up by holding her heavy lehenga.

Riddhima adjusted her lehenga again as she stood up to walk, so that she could walk easily. Minnie held her hand and requested her to stay with her. Earlier she was making fun of Riddhima being nervous and until now she herself was behaving cool and calm, but now a sudden nervousness took over her. Riddhima blinked back holding her hand assuring that she will stay with her.

They took the elevator to the ground floor. As the door of the elevator opened, they found Kirti waiting for them. Kirti came forward and blessed her daughter. She took out some currency notes and rounded it around Minnie's head and gave it to one of her relative telling her to distribute them among the beggers as a part of her 'nazar utaarna' ritual. Then she took some kajal and made a small mark behind Minnie's ear as a protector against evil's eye.

Kirti held Minnie from her her shoulder leading her to the Marriage Foyer while Anjali walked on the other side. Riddhima also followed them closely with other girls. Soon a beam of light got focused on them as they entered the foyer. All eyes turned to see the beautiful bride slowly walking down the path towards the wedding couple's Dias.

Minnie sat beside Harsh who stared at her with fascination. She was looking really beautiful today. Anjali and other girls giggled seeing Harsh's dazed face with his mouth slightly open. His trance broke when Atul nudged him.

"Abey muh band kar, makkhi ghus jayegi..."

Harsh closed his mouth and looked down, blushing like a little girl while other laughed loudly at his timid reaction.

After 'Jai mala' and a few more marital rituals, finally Harsh and Minnie settled into their ornamented settee. Most of the people who were surrounding them went back to their seats in the marquee. Some of them hung around chatting and roaming around casually. Soon the guests and relatives came to the dias and blessed and congratulated the couple.

Armaan was busy talking to Harsh's relatives while Riddhima was accompanying Minnie. She sat on a chair a little behind Minnie's settee, almost hiding behind her. She was taking care of Minnie's gifts and other stuff lying there. She also took care if Minnie needed something.

Guests were continuously coming over to the stage to congratulate and bless Minnie and Harsh. A professional photographer was taking pictures of the guests with them.

About half hour later, when punditji was done getting ready the 'Mundup', he called Bride and Groom. "Dulha dulhan ko Mundup mein le aaiye..."

Kirti and Anjali brought Minnie and Harsh to the Mundup.

While Punditji, Minnie's Family and Harsh's Family was busy with marriage rituals, some guests and relatives were busy with their usual gossip.

There was a herd of Women who stood a little away from the Mundup. They all were busy sipping their drinks and having light snacks while gossiping.

"Who is that girl?" a lady asked.

"Which girl?"

"The one who has been around his family all evening. The one wearing Creamish-yellow lehanga..." she asked searching for the girl they have seen talking to Joshis a little ago.

"Oh that one who was also with Minnie on the podium?"

"Yes, the same on."

"Oh, she is nobody... just one of Malik's employees." The woman made a face in jealousy.

"Really? But she seems to be quite close to his family. Didn't you see the way they were all treating her, almost like their family member."

"Aah, Malik's family are very good people. They treat everyone lovably. But I am sure that girl isnt anyone important. She might be trying to impress them just to be in their good-books."

"Hmm, promotion and all... you are probably right."

"I am always right sweetheart." She said arrogantly.

"But the girl is too cute." A lady said.

"Oh dont tell me that you like her. Her stupid-extra-large glasses shows how nerdy low-class scum she is." Another arrogant and jealous woman commented on Riddhima.

"Yeah, her glasses are weird, but she still looks nice." A comparatively considerate lady added.

"Aah why are we even discussing her." Another frustrated one interrupted.

Aarti shook her head irritated as she over-heard the stupid gossip of the high-class 'polished' women. Why they always have to judge a book by looking at the cover. They don't even know Riddhima. She disliked the fact of Riddhima being the centre of their jealousy and hatred. Aarti likes Riddhima a lot and knew it well enough that Riddhima never does anything to appease anyone for her selfish interests. She is too natural and childlike to behave like that. Hearing Anjali calling her, she walked to her.

A little away, on the other side, there was another group of ladies discussing another impressive personality in the party.

"Wo ladka, is that Armaan Malik?" one of the women asked looking at Armaan who stood next on the other side with some random guests.

"Which one? Are you talking about the man in striped jacket, who is wearing a lemon-yellow under-shirt.?" Another one asked.

Hi Friends... Here is Episode 58. I hope i am not too late this time. Not much action, but this is where the mutual interest starts showing up. The little social gossip scenes have been used to psu the characters further towards their feelings. I hope you like it. Last time i was a little surprised to see lesser number of responses, even though it was a full-fledge AR episode. I think not many people liked it. Anyways, no problem. I am getting used to it now. Many of my dear friends did replied, and i am really grateful to them for encouraging me.

Please comment after reading to tell me how was it and let me know if there has been any mistake.

And i am sure, hitting a like button wont take too long after you read the episode.

Episode 59 - Thread 3 - Page  - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/25965783

ashluvdmg thumbnail

di.............!!u bck huh??par nidha di told u wud update oly aftr dec 17th.......does this mean ur bck i mean really bck.....!!?/

pls kehdo ki yeh sach hain...lol

Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
~Reserved for part 57 comments ~
Finally edited

Part 57
(Comment was written but never posted. Don't recollect what left it undone then 😭)
Riddhima screaming whenever she and Armaan are alone is now becoming a fact. Armaan's "Oh god..."  was sooo heartfelt ... his frustration so much visible after recognizing the screaming lady πŸ˜†
Their bantering is cool. I love to see them arguing and fighting on such silly stuff.
Oooo... so Riddhima finally realized that she is a bechari ladki huh??? How funny can she get ... guess this is just the starting of her being cute with Armaan. And sure enough he will surrender to her whims. Arre yaar, bolte bolte phir chup ho gayi. Bol hi deti she considers Armaan to be a gentleman. Psst.
Hahaha .... I mean I have to actually control myself to stop laughing and put down this comment. What a scene. Armaan and Riddhima in a room aur chabi kho gayi ....🀣
All in all - a very cute part with just AR. Thats like awesome.

Part 58

In earlier part you have put Riddhima's thought process - her trust in Armaan and jumping of the balcony trusting Armaan will grab her. With that background, this part started off at a very loving note of Armaan finding familiar eyes ... oh how am I waiting he relate them to his dreams and recognizes Riddhima as the gal he met in Ashram. Maybe am rushing ... but would love to read how things are going to unfold. Riddhima fumbling with Sir and Armaan at the same time is sorta funny. When it comes to fighting with him, she is using Armaan but whenever she is awkward, using "Sir" as a shield to hide behind it. Funny lady πŸ˜† Though, she atleast feels that something is different about Armaan. The whole scene Armaan created after reaching the venue had me in splits. Why does he tic her off every now and then??? Well, Riddi jaisa easy target ho to guess koi bhi enjoy karega.
Ooo ... Minnie ki kaleerein kispe giri? Whose the next gal in line to get married???
Grrrrrrr ... I hate those ladies bitching about Riddhima. Why is it always the case - along with good there is always something negative. Why can't everyone be thinking good about others 😭
Edited by suv.patki - 14 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Also Thanks to those who liked Episode 56 -

vienna
stonex

searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wild.Aimee

Hi Ashu...

Yep i am back. Arey yaar wo note Nruti ki taraf se tha, meri taraf se nahi...

And yes, update is coming up in an hours time... maybe less than that πŸ˜ƒ.

hyeeeee thank god ,
you knew after reading ashu comment i was like , oh my god ,kya sach mein aimee, you not gonna update for another one month, i  just  read her comment and i was like going to bash your pm box soon , but thanks god you cleared the confusion here only

love  you aimee , please update soon
waiting for it , update , update , update update , i want update i want update , jaldi

love
simi
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashluvdmg

di.............!!u bck huh??par nidha di told u wud update oly aftr dec 17th.......does this mean ur bck i mean really bck.....!!?/

pls kehdo ki yeh sach hain...lol

Hi Ashu...

Yep i am back. Arey yaar wo note Nruti ki taraf se tha, meri taraf se nahi...

And yes, Episode 57 has been updated on Page 33.