Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: arluver15

Sorry i knoe i m late to coment on part 53 but i was bussy n lazzy too Its ok...

anyway comming to part 53

its a gr8 part
loved the part about armaan n both the boys
loved the way they both were with armaan n armaan became only armaan with them thanks to appreciate it
ridhima too noticed it that was gr8 she was meant to witness it
finaly the banerterwas just amazing fisrt armaan n ridhima n then vibaav and yash
armaan must be quit shoked on seeing vibav forgating him and defanding ridhima of course he was shocked
and on the other hand yash forgetting ridhima and defending armaan that was gr8
absolutly loved the banter that they had
it was quit fasinatine thanks again
OMG armaan is missing ridhima that got to be the new thing
n he saw her in his office ans hold her hand was just fantstic
that was realy gr8 part
loved it very much
nruti

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi2

hey aimme Hi Simi

wow sweety , i  m soo happy that you finally updated with the part ,and that too soon this time , very good , keep it up ,and  yaa keep updating it like this only , weekly update would be great  , i love you for this , great surprise , its no a surprise dear. Its just i am not dependant on other anymore... atleast not completely πŸ˜Š
ok ok , now as per the part
i loved it a lot , and don't worry i m not at all disappointed with the starting ,i mean i think i kind of guessed it earlier only that it was a dream , yes i read your comment, and you were bang on correc with it. still i loved that part a lot , lol's it was too funny , armaan realizing that it was atul too good , i loved all that a lot , thanks for liking it...

wow wow loved that atlu beng soo suspicious about him now , hopw he get a chance to somehow link him with riddhima , well, you will see what happens next... more is on its way πŸ˜ƒ...

well don't you think till now no one has ever considerred ar , being together , i mean no one except for rahul have ever think of linking them together , i understand, but sometimes, you dont see whats closest to you, just like they say, its darkest under the lamp. Besides, Riddhima is a part of their friend circle, and most of the time we dont see our friends as our relatives... untill or unless there is some obvious sparks noticed by everyone. Otherwise, all friends will end up becoming relatives. Rahul is an exception in this or course. well just hope to see that soon

aww i loved the fact that armaan was missing him soo much ,and now i knew that you loved increasng our curiousity , don't you think you ended the part at a wrong place i mean i soo wanted to see ar meet , and armaan reaction and all , kya yaar , dont worry, i am sure the next part will give you enough of AR scenes. and in the next few episodes, you will.... no i wont say it...πŸ˜† 

ok ok , good work by now , and you have to maintain it ahead too , soo i just want an update as soon as it can be
please update soon i will 😊
will be waiting for that
till then take care
lots of love
simi

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Robin_M

ohhh noo he was just imagining her? LOL πŸ˜†, i know i flunked on romance once again. Sorry for that. !?! aww for a while i thought it was actually riddhima! lol nice trick aimee ;), yeah i know... haha poor armaan being busted by atul, really funny scene! he will have to go through many more direct and indirect confrontations about his behavior very soon... wait for it.
it was a nice part, looks like armaan and riddhima will be meeting each other very soon after many days! i am sure next part will give you more of AR.  really looking forward to the next part, ar scenes, and minnies wedding!
continue soon!

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernawaghray

hey aimee
i am truly disappointed about the first scene, hmm, i know you are. and i am sorry about that.
but u actually wrote sooo well that might forgive u aww, thanks a lot dear...😊
fo not keeping ridz there
it was really funny
with atul hitting him n he pulling atul's hand hahahha
lolz... yep πŸ˜†
but now i'm actually waiting for the real meet of AR they will for sure... i promise πŸ˜ƒ
plz update soon i will
PS: take care dear

Originally posted by: princess52

hey aimee... Hi Habs

how r u ow  dear???hope ur feeling better... hmm, better than before 😊
im sorry for not commnting forur previouspar coz i never got a pm...soo plzzz plzz pm me next time... i wasnt sending any PMs to anyone till now, coz i had problem with hand dear. but this time i may try to do so.
n abut the part dewar ...it was extreamely miundblowing fantastic n sweet..... thanks
i reallly loved the part whn armaan thought its ridhima but actually it was atul ...i was imagining stuffss...n i couldnt stop laughing i was intending to make people laugh. i am glad you laughed.πŸ˜ƒ
i reallly loved the yash vibh and AR aceene .....tht was really cutree n sweeet
n noww......im really exitedd.....coz know they r gonna be on eguest room so sumthingss goinnaa happen rite>? lets see πŸ˜‰
plz plz plzzzzz put some more romance in them.......plzeaseee.... it will be strating very soon
n plzz continue soon
n conti nue soon
love habs

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 14 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: agrima2009

awesome part

n Armann img. was superve

but now i'm actually waiting for the real meet of AR n start their lovestory

pleeeeeeeeeeae update soon

Thanks for commenting dear. AR romance will start very soon. I have had a rough time in past few months, due to which i wasnt able to think of romance.

lovely prt.

continue soon.

thanks or replying 😊
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunainaTM007

-reserved-..

will be back sooon :D

*edited*

heyyyyyyyyy aimeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!...Hi Sunaina 😊

that was a fabulous update... aww, you are always so supportive.
oh gosh...noooo..i didnt want that to be armaan's imagination.. even i didnt wanted it to be. but i couldnt brings romance so abruptly. coz it would sound too unrealistic then. but the way u wrote abt it was fantastic...thanks armaan's thoughts while coming out of his reverie and atul's sarcastic comments and then curious questions were penned well...armaan finally escaping atul's questionaire..thank the caller for that ..lol.. he must be blessing the caller with all his prayers πŸ˜†
atul's thoughts abt armaan's behaviour was really fab... wait for more from him πŸ˜‰

then minnie convincing riddhima to come to her house.. frankly speaking, it was just a filler. i was not in a very good mood when i typed it. i was going to remove it first, then thought against it. and the days after that were penned sooo well...it felt as if it was all happening really... thats a big compliment for me, coz i try to keep thing as realistic as possible. the emotions that the family went thro' during the preparations were sooo close to life...amazingly penned :D minnie's carelessness and riddhima scolding her was really cute...minnie then thinking abt her and riddhima's relationship was sooo well penned !!... thanks a tons for appreciating it dear.
finally an AR meet in the corner...please..please..let it be that way ... i dont know what exactly you are looking ahead for, but i promise i wont disappoint you with AR meet.

an awesome update !!..loved reading it :D
awaiting the next update...
continue sooooooooooooon :) sure i will...😊

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: arluver15

RESERVED

edited

Sorry i knoe i m late to coment on part 54 but i was bussy n lazzy too hey dont worry dear... atleast you replied 😊
 aww i love this cutie-cutie doll...
anyway comming to part
it was fantastic
OMG it was just a illustion of armaan n in reality it was atul πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
that was really funny i know you must be thinking that i tricked you again, and i am sorry about that.
just loved the part
poor armaan is just getting in bed shap not knowing that he is falling for her yeah he is. he is a smart IDIOT πŸ˜›
ohh minnie wants to be a prefect bahu πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
poor harsh look what he got himself in too hmm, she is a mess...πŸ˜†
ohh so for her own advantage she can handel yesh too intersting 21st century's smart girl πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ohh armaan n ridhima r going to meet or shall i say collid in each other this time i wont flunk on it... i promise.  n ithink that it will b very interesting scean i will try my best to make it one.
one agine i m very sorry for not commenting early
cont soon sure i will
waiting egarly

nruti

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: flaming_saphire

hey........ da part was awesum.

really enjoyed reading it. thanks for liking it
especially da part where all four of them have a fight.
waiting 2 read da next part.
continue soooooooon.
n plz add me 2 ur pm list. sure i will

Originally posted by: srihari_phoenix

amazing part.....
loved AR bickering and vaibhav & yash's arguement....lolz....
i am glad you did 😊
i guess ridhima is changing a bit to modest ..
plzzzz continue soooooon.....
i guess so 😳
waiting 4 the nxt part......
plzz do pm me...
i will if i could start PMing from this time.
thnxxx.....

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

EPISODE FIFTY-FIVE

Riddhima walked out of the room mumbling to herself, "Yahan to do (2) guest rooms hain, kaunse room mein rakhe honge sandals Minnie ne... I think I should ask her." She turned to go back and called out opening the door, "Minnie..." but Minnie wasn't there. She heard some noise in from her attatched bathroom, "I guess she is in the bathroom. Chalo, main pahle saath wale guest room mein dekh leti hu..." she sighed and left the room again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan walked upstairs wobbling a little with the pile of 10 gift boxes in his arms. The boxes were making it a little more difficult for him to see his way, but he managed to reach room. Somehow he kicked the door open. 'Thank god it isn't locked atleast...' he sighed entering the room.

Peeping from behind the boxes, he tried to find a place to keep the boxes. Gift packs, new furniture, packed electronic equipments, gifted clothes, decoratives, utensils, fruits and sweet baskets, flowers, and dont know what all... the room was filled with numerous things. Finally he found a little place on the corner of the bed. He walked towards it.

As he neared the bed, he felt something touching his feet. He tapped his foot twice to make sure he is near the bed. Then considering that he has reached the bedside and his feet are touching the bedfoot, he bent and placed the boxes down at the corner. He turned around to leave when...

"Aaaaaaa..." he almost jumped hearing the loud shrieking sound. And then he saw all the boxes lying here and there on the floor.

"What the hell..." he swore irritably. As he turned back to the bed, he saw her sitting on the floor, making an unpleased face, wrinkling her nose in pain.

"Ufff..." she moaned rubbing her back.

"TUM?" he yelled at once.

Startled, she looked up with a jerk hearing him shout and then, "TUM?" as usual, she asked reiterating his question.

"Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?" he asked in a loud voice.

"TUM yahan kya kar rahe ho?" she repeated looking up at him, still sitting on the floor.

He jolted back a little hearing her loud shrieking voice and placed his palm over his ear. Then immediately removing it he said, "Main yahan jo bhi kar raha hu, lekin tumne kya chilla-chilla ke mere kaan kharaab karne ki kasam khaayi hai?" he saw her getting up from the floor.

"Achcha, mera chillana tumhe sunayi diya, lekin itni badi 'main' nahi dikhayi di tumhe?" she waved her hand, up and down pointing towards herself.

"Well, agar tum billi ki tarah yahan neeche nahi ghusi hui hoti to shayad dhikhayi bhi deti..." he scoffed wittily in a mocking tone.

"Kya? Main tumhe billi jaisi lagti hu?" she fumed cutting him off.

Riddhima was actually searching for Minnie's sandals, under the bed, bending over her knees. When Armaan entered, he saw the empty corner of the bed, but due to the pile of boxes in his arms, he couldn't see her bending down and as he neared the bed, his foot touched Riddhima's who was peeking under the bed at the same time. So thinking that he has reached the bed, he placed the boxes on HER back, instead of the bed.

"Tum aur billi?" he laughed at her, then added, "Naah... actually billi bhi thoda dekh ke yahan wahan ghumati hai, lekin tum to..." he shrugged his head chuckling in mockery.

"Tumhara matlab, ab kya main billi se bhi buri hu?" she asked angrily.

"Wow, you understood this time... I guess your comprehension circuits are finally working..." he teased as she turned sideways angrily folding her arms over her chest, "By the way, were you compensating for the scanty tables here?"

"I am NOT a table..." she retorted glaring at him again.

"Oh really, then were you playing hide and seek with rats... BILLI...?" he scoffed enjoying their teasing session.

"You... Don't you dare call me billi... you..." she said pointing her finger towards his face, then huffed giving up, "...argh... forget it..." She turned around towards the bed again.

Armaan saw her go around the bed and again bend down. She was searching for something on the other side. He ragged again, "Lagta hai ki tumhara 'Chuha' abhi tak mila nahin tumhe..."

She peeked up from bedside and retorted, "Kyun nahin... Mila na... tum jo mile mujhe... BIG camel sized MOUSE..." she spread her hands wide indicating his big size.

"I don't look like a mouse..." he squinted.

"Oh really? If I can look like a 'billi', then you sure DO look like a mouse... Mousy Camel..." she replied as she came on this side of the bed again, "Anyways, hato aage se..." she waved her hand to make him move since he was standing in her way, "Mujhe janaa hai..."

"Kyun haar maan gayi kya?" he rolled his tongue mischievously.

"Tumhare saath bekaar ki bahas karne ke alawa bhi bhot kaam hain mujhe... ab hato yahan se..." she pushed him lightly.

"Arey..." he saw her go around to his other side and sit down to search something.

She started looking under the boxes Armaan brought with his and which had dropped on the floor. They were all laying scattered on the floor. "Hey bhagwaan, kya gandagi macha ke rakhi hai yahan..." she frowned, mumbling and glancing at him.

"Kuch kaha tumne?" he asked hearing her mumble something. She ignored his question and continued with her search. Then as he saw her move the boxes on the other side on the floor. To stop her, he added, "Hey-hey... ye kya kar rahi ho tum? Ye sab boxes yahan rakhne the..." he pointed towards the bed. He tried to hold her hand, but she shoved his arms away.

"Dur raho..." she commanded, "Wahan rakhne the to wahin rakhne the na, meri peeth ki sawaari kyun karwa rahe the unse?" she said crossly.

"Tumhari peeth ki sawaari karne ka unka koi iraada nahin tha, wo to apni sahi jagah hi rakhe hote, agar tumne unhe giraya nahin hota..." he accused her.

"Maine unhe nahin giraya..." she got up.

"Yes, tumne hi giraya hai..."

"Maine nahin giraya..."

"Tumne hi giraya hai..."

"Main..." she was cut off by someone this time.

"Ye kya ho raha hai?..." They turned to see Minnie standing on the door. Seeing them not reply, she asked again, "Ye KYA ho raha hai?"

"Wo... Minnie, main wo..." Riddhima walked to her. "Main tumhara hi kaam kar rahi thi..."

"Mera kaam? Itni zor se chilla-chilla ke?" Minnie asked. Then added pointing her thumb backward towards the corridor, "Do you guys realize, ki aap dono ki awaaz bahar tak jaa rahi thi..." Riddhima looked down guiltily while Armaan stood tapping his feet at his place unaffected by her aggravation. "Why were you two fighting?" she asked Riddhima.

Riddhima opened her mouth to say something, "Wo..." but stopped as she heard his voice.

"Main koi fight nahin kar raha tha... she is the one who was..." he pointed towards Riddhima but Minnie interrupted him.

"Kya? Mai..." Riddhima looked at him angrily.

"Aap to bas chup hi raho Armaan Bhaiya... I know who would have started all this." Minnie cut her off glaring at Armaan. Then she turned to Riddhima and took her hand, "Di, aap chalo mere saath... Humein aur bhot saare kaam hain..." she said glaring at him looking sideways. With that she dragged Riddhima with her walking away to her room.

As soon as they left the room, he sighed, "Armaan beta, aaj to teri khair nahin... Ye moti sach mein tujhse naraaz hai aaj... Ise manaane ke liye kuch to karna padega..." He walked out of the room thinking how to appease Minnie.

~~~~~~~~~

In Minnie's room, Minnie huffed inside followed by Riddhima.

"I am sorry Minnie, I shouldn't have shouted like that..." Riddhima apologized thinking that Minnie is mad at her for fighting with her favorite brother. By now, she has also realized that no matter what, Armaan was Minnie's favorite and she loves him a lot.

"Arey di, aap kyun apologize kar rahe ho? I am not mad at you..." she replied seeing her guilty face and sat on her bed.

"To phir...?" she asked confused and unsure.

"Main to Armaan bhaiya se naraaz hu..." she picked her pillow placing it on her lap. Making a face, she added, "...Huh, ek to itna late aate hain har baar aur phir milne bhi nahin aate mujhse..." she saw Riddhima who came near her and stood beside her bed. "Zaroor kisi kaam mein lagein honge wahan."

"Minnie, lekin wo kaam bhi to tumhari shaadi ke liye kar rahe hain..." Riddhima said a little hesitantly. She didn't want Minnie to be upset on her wedding day. And knowing that Armaan means a lot to her, she tried not to say anything downbeat about him. She wasn't sure if Minnie would like it or not. Besides, she knew it, that Armaan was actually busy with Minnie's wedding arrangement. She sat besides Minnie.

"Di aap bhi?" She looked at her amazed. Whatever she saw just a minute ago between the two, Minnie never expected Riddhima to defend him almost immediately after that, "Ab aap unhe defend mat karna... Sab ke sab bas wohi karte hain. Isiliye unhe itna sir pe chadha rakha hai. Dekha na aapne, wahan aapse kaise jhagad rahe the wo? Aapse jhagadne ka time hai unke paas, lekin, mujhse aake do minute milne ka time nahin hai..." she said angrily.

"Haan wo to hai... do minute aake tumse mil to sakte hain... usmein kitna time lagta hai..." Riddhima replied in a pleasing tone agreeing with her, to make her happy.

"Aur nahin to kya..." Minnie shook her head.

"Haan... aur waise bhi, jiski shaadi ke liye wo itna sab kar rahe hain, agar uski naraazgi ki hi parwaah nahin kar sakte, to kya fayeda ye sab karne ka..." now Riddhima was sport. She knew that at the moment the only thing which might take off Minnie's mind from getting upset, is to agree with whatever she is saying. Also she has a chance to earn a partner to pull her boss' neck.

"Exactly... that's what I keep saying. Lekin sab bas mujhe hi daante aur samjhaate rahte hain... sirf aap hi ho jo mujhe support kar rahi ho..." she turned and touched Riddhima's hand.

"Don't worry Minnie, you aren't alone now... I am with you." Riddhima smiled touching her cheek lovably. 

"Thanks a lot Di..." Minnie beamed hugging her.

Riddhima got up from the bed and walked towards her bed, "Chalo ab tumhaari dress aur dusra samaan pack kar lete hain..."

"Ok." Minnie replied happily. She took out a Jewelry box and other stuff from a table beside her bed. Suddenly she asked Riddhima, "Di, aap to Armaan bhaiya ke hi office mein kaam karti ho na?"

Earlier Minnie didn't know where Riddhima worked, but recently a few weeks back she came to know about it. She never cared to ask Riddhima where or on what designation she works. Apart from that, even though she now knows that Riddhima works in Armaan's company, she is still unaware how close Riddhima stays while working with Armaan. Yes, numerous times, she has heard 'words of honor' from Riddhima about her wicked, stubborn and 'irritating' boss, but didn't know that it is Armaan, she blabbers all 'good things' about.

"Haan..." Riddhima replied as she looked for Minnie's dress in the closet.

"Oh, so you must know how he is?"

"More than anyone else... I have to bear his stupid reactions and over-reactions whole day..." Riddhima turned and said with a tired face.

"Whole day?" Minnie asked perplexed. "But I thought you said you have to spend most time with your boss...? I mean if not with him, you have to look after every single thing related to his work. Thats what you told me, right?" she looked at her unsure of her own knowledge about Riddhima's work.

"I know... and that's why I cant avoid seeing him all the time." She replied sadly.

"What?" Minnie was still confused. Then it hit her. She grasped that Riddhima's boss is none other than Armaan, "Oh god, you mean 'HE' is your boss..." Riddhima nodded, "You mean 'Armaan Bhaiya'?" Riddhima nodded again, "You mean, Armaan Bhaiya is your boss who keeps irritating you?"

"Hmm..." Riddhima mumbled a little embarrassed with the way Minnie asked her. She has been sharing almost all her frustrations about her stubborn boss with Minnie. Now that she knows that Armaan is Minnie's brother and that too her favorite one, she got a little apprehensive about saying all those things about Armaan to Minnie.

Same time, Minnie was amazed with the information. Not that she had doubts about Riddhima's caliber or qualifications. She knows it very well, that no matter how was Riddhima's 'social life' and all, but she is a sincere, hard-working and intelligent girl, who takes her work very seriously. The part of this information which amazed her, was actually... 'Armaan'.

As far as Minnie knows Armaan, he is extremely polite and gentleman with Women, especially if they are professionally linked with him. He has never raised his voice on any women, not even on their mistakes. Yes, he does flirt with them at times, of course in the most harmless ways... But fighting, or teasing or even arguing with any of the girls in his vicinity is not his typical behavior. Its only with Minnie, who is a sister to him. With Minnie, he always has his share of brotherly battles. And as per Riddhima's narrations, he argues and teases her a lot.

So has Riddhima been talking all rubbish with Minnie? NO, it cant be... Minnie thought. Its not possible. Riddhima is not a girl like that. She doesn't even know how to gossip, forget about talking rubbish or making gossip stories about her boss.

Minnie knew that Riddhima is too innocent to cook up such fake stories. Infact, Riddhima has been telling her everything very unambiguously, even mentioning her own mistakes. It means, Riddhima is pure and has been telling the truth about her boss... about Armaan. And the proof to it has been demonstrated to Minnie a few minutes back. She heard Armaan and Riddhima fighting today with her own ear... in her own house. Whatever she heard, it clearly said that Armaan was deliberately irritating Riddhima.

However... What about Armaan...? Why does he behave this way with Riddhima...? How come he was 'fighting', 'arguing' and 'teasing' Riddhima, who is his professional association?

Unknowingly, Riddhima has been updating Minnie about her day-to-day 'battles' with Armaan. Minnie has even passed many tips to Riddhima to handle her boss, oblivious of the fact that it will be her own brother, who will get the smacking ultimately.

Now that Minnie pondered over all that, she found it all a little weird... specifically Armaan's behavior. Something is not fitting into the puzzle. She is missing out on something, she thought. She decided to discuss this with Atul later, when she has time. At the moment, her own marriage was the most important thing for her.

She saw Riddhima who was now busy arranging her dress, jewelry and other required stuff in a bag. They have leave for the parlor after an hour or so. She sighed getting up.

"Di, did you find my sandals?" she asked Riddhima.

"Oh god..." Riddhima slapped her forehead, "Ye tumhaare bhaiya ke chakkar mein main sandals ke baare mein to bhul hi gayi... tum thehro main abhi aayi sandals dhundh ke..." she walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima walked out the room and strolled through the corridor mumbling things to herself. "Us waale guest room mein to nahin thi sandals, to iska matlab dusare mein honi chahiye. I should go and check it the other room." She went to the second guest room on the other side of the corridor. As she was opening the door, someone bumped into her back.

"Ufff..." she groaned and then turned around to find someone stumbling on his feet trying to save the boxes in his hands from falling. "Arey sambhal ke..." she helped the person by holding the boxes in his hands. Since the pile was too large, the person holding it couldn't see her standing in front of the door and bumped into her.

As the person stabilized on his foot, still holding the boxes in his arms, he said trying to peek from behind the boxes, "Thanks... Could you please open the door for me...?"  In preoccupation of their own chores and thoughts, they didn't realize who the other person is.

She opened the door and walked inside. Then she helped him to find a place to keep the boxes.

She stood at his back and saw him bending while placing the boxes down, realizing who he was. She made a tired-of-him face.

'Oh god! Not him...' she thought growning inwardly. Before he could see her and start his stupid banter again, she turned other side and started looking for Minnie's sandals. 'I better concentrate on my work at the moment. We have to leave for the parlor in less than an hour...', she muttered inaudibly.

Armaan placed the boxes down on a table. He has brought the second pile of boxes to the second guest room as there was no more space left in the first one. He stood straight and stretched his arms over his head. "Aahhh... tha..." he turned to thank the person who helped him once again, but stopped as he saw her bending besides a table. 'Oh! So its Miss. Riddhima Gupta... again...', he grinned thinking of another mischief.

"Tumhara chuha phir se bhaag gaya tumhe chod ke?" He commented. She looked up at him and glared, but didn't say anything. "Hmm, lagta hai abhi tak nahi mila..." he commented again.

"Mila na... mere saamne hi to khada hai..." she pointed towards him, "Mousy camel..." she mumbled, but Armaan heard it.

"Tum na, bhot hi confused ladki ho."

"Huh?"

"Haan, confused... Kabhi camel, kabhi mouse... first decide ke tumhe mouse khana hai ya camel. Then only you will be able to search it successfully. Warna bechaare camel ya mouse, jis bhi tum dhund rahi ho, use bhi identity crisis ho jayega." he teased her further.

She got up at once gritting her teeth, "Mujhe kuch nahin khana. Aur tum apne kaam se kaam nahin rakh sakte kya?"

"Kaam? Main to wahi kar raha hu..." he replied cheekily chuckling inwardly. Then added softly, "Waise tum dhudh kya rahi ho?"

"Jo bhi dhundh rahi hu, tumhe uski parwaah karne ki zaroorat nahin hai. Main apna kaam khud kar sakti hu... tumhari help nahin chahiye." she replied furiously.

"Ok, Ok. Chilla kyun rahi ho? Ye baat tum pyar se bhi to kah sakti ho. I thought of helping you earlier, but if you don't want my hand, then even I don't care..." he shrugged nonchalantly. Then as he turned to leave, his foot hit something, coz of which he almost fell, "Damn! Ye beech raste mein kya rakha hai..." he groaned and bends down to pick up the packet from the floor.

Riddhima glanced at him as she heard him stumble on his feet and then mutter something. She saw him holding the packet in his hand and trying to look what it is. She read something like the name of a footwear showroom on the packet. Recognizing it immediately, she spranged towards him. She almost snatched the packet from him and checked its contents.

"Thank god ye mil gayi..." she sighed relievingly. Then as she was walking out with the bag she heard him comment again.

"Oh to tum is packet ko dhundh rahi thi itni der se. Dekha maine kitni jaldi dhudh liya." He pulled his collar up arrogantly, "Isliye main tumse kah raha tha ki meri madad le lo, mujhe kaha hota to itni mahnat nahin karni padti tumhe..." he said chuckling. She only glared back at him. "Waise ismein aisa hai kya? Your CAMEL or your RAT?" he asked laughing at her again.

"Ji nahin... ismein tumhe khilaane ke liye sandals hain..." she took out a sandal from the packet and raised it in the air as if trying to hit him with it. She added, "Khaani hai to main khila du?"

"Ohhh! No thanks, I prefer eating with my own hands... Waise bhi, I am already full for the day." He patted his belly, "And yes, I am a veggie, unlike you..." he mocked nonchalantly, "But if you need some more diet like this, you can have mine too..." he said pretending as if he is removing his own shoes, "I can see, you look 'very' famished. Tumhara chuha bhi to nahin mila tumhe khaane ko..."

"Tum na... Tum... tum..." she clenched her teeth as she tried to find some way to retort, but when failed she said, "...arghhh... bhaad mein jao..." and stomped her feet walking away, mumbling curses, leaving an amused Armaan behind.

He laughed at her reaction. He loves doing that, making her go mad and crazy with his infinite teasing. It always made him feel at peace. In their office she is his ES-PA, so mostly she gives up soon and never retorts the way she does outside the professional environment. The way she did reacted now... using silly words like what she used today.

Here, he is not her boss and she knows it very well. Thats why, she retorted very openly and inhesitantly... In their office, the only time she has retorted so overtly was his recent encounter with her a few days back, when Atul has scolded him for being harsh on her.

Yes she did reacted in the same unequivocal loud way to some extent with him during his previous encounters with her, when he met her for the first time on the road and then again first time in his office... but they were all short lived and didn't stretch much to lend enough time for their tongue-fight.

He realized that during such feisty situations, she doesn't call him 'aap' like she calls him in their office. Her reference unconsciously and automatically turns into 'Tum' instead, just like the way she called him in the beginning, when she was oblivious of the fact that he is her boss... and recently at Minnie's engagement party. The only time she would refer him 'tum' is when they are alone and he teases her. However, he liked it... he like her calling him 'Tum'. Something about the word made him feel that she is closer to him... Close... The very thought tingled his blood vessels. He smiled to himself and walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Idiot, moron, bewakuf kahin ka..." Riddhima kept muttering as she entered Minnie's room. "Pata nahin apne aapko kya samajhta hai... mujhe mauka milega na, tab bataongi..." she stuffed the packet in the bag in which she was putting all of Minnie's belongings.

Minnie looked up when she heard her talking to herself. "Kya hua di?"

"Kash pagalon ke sir pe seengh (horns) hote... to kitna asaan hota unhe pahchan na..." Riddhima replied continuing her cursing session unconsciously, as she looked towards Minnie.

"Kya? Pagal... Seengh... Ye kya bol rahi ho aap? Kiske sir pe seengh hone chahiye the?"

"Wo..." Riddhima was about to take Armaan's name, but she stopped, "Err... kuch nahin."

"Arey bataiye na? kya hua?" She asked again.

"Koi baat nahin hai Minnie, bas aise hi... Err... tum jaldi karo ab... humein Parlor ke liye nikalna hai, otherwise we will be late. Aur ye tumhaare sandals mil gaye hain. Inhe main bag mein rakh deti hu." She diverted the topic.

Minnie narrowed her eyes. She could see Riddhima was in foul mood. But she didn't say anything. "Ok... I will go and change. Tab tak aap bhi change karke aa jaiye..."

"Mujhe kya change karna hai... I am ready. But, you should hurry up. Tab tak, I will go and ask Kirti aunty if something else is to be taken along or if she needs some help. Tumhara bag to tayyar ho hi gaya hai, just check it once more."

Minnie nodded taking out her dress, "Ok..."

Riddhima went out to see Kirti.

After a few minutes, Minnie was ready to go. She was sitting turning the pages of a film magazine, waiting for Riddhima when somebody knocked at her door.

"Come in..." she said. She saw somebody come in with a bunch of flowers hiding his face and a gift in his other hand. "Kaun?"

"Hi..." He moved the bouquet from his face and tilted his head to see her.

"Oh... aap? Fursat mil gayi aapko mujhse milne ki?" she commented sarcastically as he came in.

"Wo... main actually..." he fumbled guiltily.

"Wo-main kya? Huh? Aapko zara bhi parwaah hai meri? Kab se intezaar kar rahi thi ki Armaan bhaiya aayenge... lekin aap ho ki mujhe ek baar shakal dikhane tak ka time nahin hai aapke paas... Mr. Busyyyy..."

"I am sorry Minnie... wo actually teri shaadi ke kaam mein hi busy tha..." he kept the flowers on the table beside her bed.

"Pata hai mujhe... lekin do (2) minute ke liye to aake mil sakte the na... jiski shaadi ke liye ye sab kar rahe ho, usi se milne ki phursat nahin hai aapko, phir in sab cheezon ka fayeda kya hai?" she repeated what Riddhima has said.

"I know Minnie..." he sighed and sat down along her, "and I am sorry... and to compensate, tum jo kahogi wo main karunga..." he apologized holding his ear while Minnie kept sulking. "...but please forgive me..." he made a cute puppy face.

Minnie looked at him sideways at him. As usual, she couldn't resist her brother's adorable charm and smiled lightly. "Ok... forgiven... but it shouldn't happen again."

"I promise..." he said squeezing her hand in assurance.

Minnie hugged him finally smiling widely.

In the meanwhile Riddhima has come back and was standing on the door listening to the interaction between brother and sister. They look so sweet together... just like real bother-sister. Anjali bhabhi and Shubhankar Uncle were right, he loves her a lot. She could see that love in his eyes for Minnie... the way he made Minnie smile without putting any special efforts... just by saying Sorry. It might not be a very appealing way for many, but the honesty behind those simple words was cleary reflecting on his face. He really meant it. She could recognize his pure brotherly love for Minnie coz she has seen the same in Rahul's eyes as well... for herself. She smiled recalling Rahul.

"Arey Di, aap wahaan darwaaje pe kyun khadi ho? Andar aao na..." Minnie said as she saw her standing on the door.

Riddhima came in and walked towards her a little hesitantly. Armaan glanced at her for a moment and then diverted his gaze away as if checking other things in the room. Riddhima's brow wrinkled in confusion. He actually hasn't seen me yet, or... is he pretending as if he hasn't seen me? She thought. But why is he doing that?

"Di... maine bag check kar liya hai, aur kuch nahin le jana." Minnie said.

"Huh?" Riddhima turned to Minnie on hearing her, "Haan... theek hai. Chalo waise bhi time ho gaya hai... jaane ka..." she glanced at Armaan yet again who after stealing a glance of her was looking around once again.

"Chalo... driver aa gaya hai na neeche?" Minnie asked taking her bag.

"Haan aa gaya hai... Give this bag to me, tum chalo..." she said taking her bag from her.

"Arey rahne do Di, main utha lungi. Dusra suitcase bhi to hai, jismein meri wedding dress hai..."

"Arey la na... koi baat nahin. Main le lungi dono..." Riddhima insisted.

Both Riddhima and Minnie were holding the bag. Minnie was holding its long strap, while Riddhima held its small handle tightly. The other suitcase was already placed near the door.

Armaan who was watching this butted in all of sudden, surprising Riddhima. "Tum dono rahne do, ye main le leta hu..." He tried to snatch bag from Riddhima's hands. She glared at him pulling it back. Smiling at Minnie he said, "Hone wali dulhan ko jyada mahnat nahin karni chahiye..." Minnie smiled back at him leaving the bag's strap. Then he turned to Riddhima and said, "Aur haan... tumhare chuhe to saare bhag gaye, iska matlab ki tumhaari diet tumhe aaj mili nahin... to tum rahne hi do. Bekaar mein doctor bulane ka kharcha badhwa dogi..."

Riddhima glared at him, fuming again at his comment. She tired to snatch bag from him, but obviously he was stronger, so she left the bag she stomped away downstairs without commenting or even looking back.

Minnie stared at them, all confused. She wanted to ask them why are they fighting again and that too for no reason?

Armaan laughed shaking his head seeing Riddhima walk away. He was already holding the other suitcase in his other hand. Gripping the bag properly he said, "Chal Minnie... der ho rahi hai..."

Minnie nodded walking with him. She observed him carefully. She stared at him with open mouth as they walked through the stairs together... obviously surprised at his comment on Riddhima once again... He never does that... What happened to him?

The little glaring looks Riddhima gave Armaan didnt go unnoticed by her. What is this 'Chuha' thing? She thought in confusion. There is definitely something amiss of her knowledge database, and she has to find out what is going on... but all that later. She resisted keeping mum.

'Right now I should concentrate on my wedding...', she blushed thinking about Harsh and their honeymoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They found the car parked in front of the main gate. Riddhima was standing besides it near car's back with her arms folded over her chest. She was of course, waiting for Minnie. She smiled at Minnie as she saw her approaching. Minnie smiled back.

Armaan glanced at Riddhima standing and smiling near the hood of the car. Before Minnie could reach her, he sauntered hurriedly near Riddhima and stood right in front of her, blocking her view as she was watching Minnie.

Riddhima looked up at him quizzically. He signaled her to move away by raising his brows.

"What?" she asked not able to understand what he is saying?

"Aage se hato, samaan rakhna hai..." he pointed towards Car's back.

"Oh..." she looked back and then back at him. Understanding what he was indicating she moved away towards Minnie.

Armaan opened car's trunk. While placing the bags in it, he peeked on side of the car where Riddhima and Minnie were standing near the passenger door talking about something. He paused for a moment and smiled. Then as he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket he looked down. Irritated with the interruption, and disconnecting the useless call as a reflex, he placed the bags inside. He didn't even bother to check who was calling him.

He closed the trunk and walked towards the girls who seem to be too engrossed in their girly discussion to notice him. He cleared his throat, but when they didn't pay a heed, he opened the door of backseat of the car which unfortunately smacked Riddhima's elbow.

"Ouch..." Riddhima yelped lightly and glared at him.

"Oh I am sorry... tumhe jyada lagi to nahin..." he asked genuinely concerned.

"Tum dekh ke koi kaam nahin kar sakte kya?" she rubbed her elbow irritably, but was a little surprised to see his concerned face.

Armaan noticed, she wasn't hit that bad and sighed inwardly, relieved that she is not hurt. "I said I am sorry..." he replied irritably, "Aur ab tum logon ko der nahin ho rahi..."

"Oh god, we are late. Chalo Di..." Minnie pushed Riddhima inside the car and hopped in herself.

Armaan stood there for a moment before going back inside.

Armaan was oblivious of the fact that a pair of eyes was observing him closely from a distance. The man quinted his eyes wickedly. 'I should keep an eye on him. I have to gather as much information about him as possible... and that too ASAP. Coz, its only then I will be able to outline my plan.' He said to himself. He smiled wickedly conspiring something and walked away rubbing his thinly grown stubble.

Hi Friends 😊. I am kind of disappointed this time. The number of responses i got this time was the lowest till now . But then maybe its coz i have also been disappointing all of you πŸ˜•.

Initially, i was thinking of updating this episode 55 a little earlier, coz i ws done with it a day before Diwali. But then i saw only 4-5 people had responded to it. So i kept it on hold. I was waiting for more people to respond, but then again, only 2-3 people responded.

I was not going to update it for few more days, however, this is just for those who have been supporting me all through my down-time.

Anyways, i dedicate this Part to few of my very loyal readers, who have always been there for me, an i see they still keep encouraging me with teir comments... as i always say, i dont say that they lways need to praise or say good things about my updates. But the reason i want to thank them is coz, positive or negative, they have alwas been there with Mere Apne. and its only coz of them i am still continuing this FF. Thanks to all you friends -

Nidha - nidha1983

Nruti - arluver15

Simi - simi2

Robin - Robin_M

Sunaina - SunainaTM007

There are some more people in this list, and I know they couldnt respond this time on time, as they were busy with festivle and their families. So i dont have ANY  complaints with them. Please dont take it otherwise.

I also thank to rest of the readers, who recently entered into Mere Apne wih their valuable suggestions, I will try my best to ammend my mistakes and make things better.

I hope i havent hurt or disappointed any of my friends here.  Sorry if i did thatπŸ˜•...

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Episode 55- Thread 3 - Page 20- https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1216434&PID=25190012�

EPISODE FIFTY-SIX

"Tum dekh ke koi kaam nahin kar sakte kya?" she rubbed her elbow irritably, but was a little surprised to see his concerned face.

Armaan noticed, she wasn't hit that bad and sighed inwardly, relieved that she is not hurt. "I said I am sorry..." he replied irritably, "Aur ab tum logon ko der nahin ho rahi..."

"Oh god, we are late. Chalo Di..." Minnie pushed Riddhima inside the car and hopped in herself.

Armaan stood there for a moment before going back inside.

Armaan was oblivious of the fact that a pair of eyes was observing him closely from a distance. The man quinted his eyes wickedly. 'I should keep an eye on him. I have to gather as much information about him as possible... and that too ASAP. Coz, its only then I will be able to outline my plan.' He said to himself. He smiled wickedly conspiring something and walked away rubbing his thinly grown stubble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minnie's wedding was planned in a 5 star Hotel a few blocks away from their house. Kirti and Shubhankar didn't book a hotel too far away or at any other place coz they wanted to do Minnie's 'Bidai' from their own home after the marital rituals were over, and it was easy for them to do so if the marriage venue was near their house.

Riddhima reached parlor with Minnie by 02:00pm sharp as per their appointment. The ladies at the parlor started their work at 02:05pm.

In the meanwhile, Kirti tried to keep Yash distracted from Riddhima's thoughts. When Riddhima left for the parlor with Minnie, Yash was taking his afternoon nap after his early brunch at around 12:00pm. He didn't meet Armaan as Armaan was too busy with his work. But as soon as Vaibhav reached Chatterjee Vila with Anjali, both the little boys started making mess of the place. Anjali scolded Vaibhav and Yash to behave, but the boys cared least.

Little later, boys started bothering them again and asked about Armaan. Kirti tried to make them understand that Armaan is to busy with chores. Of course, her efforts remained fruitless. When Kirti was trying to distract Yash and Vaibhav, somebody asked something about Minnie. Kirti told them she has gone parlor with Riddhima... and... THIS was another mistake she did. The boys now diverted their attention towards Riddhima and started insisting them to take them to Riddhima.

Finally Kirti and Anjali gave up.

Anjali suggested sending the boys to parlor as they had other work to do as well. She knew it very well that, apart from Armaan if there is someone who is capable of handling the two little monsters... then its only Riddhima.

Kirti was a little unsure about the suggestion, thinking they might mess around in the parlor making things wild for Riddhima and Minnie... and undoubtfully for the people around. But Anjali assured her that Riddhima will take care of it. She even called Riddhima, who reassured them for taking care of the boys. Boys on the other hand, were of course ecstatic to go to Riddhima. So Anjali sent the boys to the parlor with driver and got busy with Kirti in other things.

Around an hour after Minnie and Riddhima's arrival, Vaibhav and Yash also reached the parlor with driver. Minnie was horrified to see the double trouble but Riddhima assured her that she will take care of everything.

There was a playroom on the upper floor of the parlor for the kids who usually accompany their mothers or relatives. As per beautician's suggestion Riddhima left the two boys in the playroom. But again, they were Yash and Vaibhav... and how could they settle at ease. They kept coming back into the parlor... bothering Minnie and other ladies there.

Boys played with the beauty products lying on the shelfs, threw combs and brushes at each other, jumped on a side-sofa, dragged some empty chairs from one place to the other, messed up with makeup products, pulled Riddhima and Minnie's hair and much more than that.

Vaibhav and Yash even commented and cracked jokes when they saw Minnie getting all groomed. Especially when she had applied a face pack on her face. Vaibhav nudged her a few times and laughed at her. Minnie glared at them, and sulked.

Finally the beautician got tired of their pranks and tantrums and asked Riddhima to send them back home. The boys got angry at her and were almost ready to jump on the lady when Riddhima held them back. Somehow she took over the control and went to playroom with the boys.

She returned a little later after putting some sense in the boys' head and apologized to everyone on their behalf.

After that they didn't come down except once when Yash had an urgent 'nature's call', and of course needless to say Vaibhav followed him too. Minnie and other ladies sighed a relief.

Then Riddhima helped the ladies and Minnie with their work all through the process while occasionally keeping an eye on Yash and Vaibhav at the playroom cum video parlor upstairs. The beauticians and her assistants praised Riddhima for being so good with the kids, she smiled thankfully in return.

In next four hours, by 7:00pm Minnie was almost done. She had her pedicure, manicure, waxing, facial, steaming, everything done by that time. She looked beautiful in her dark green heavy lehnga with golden zardori and stone work all over it. She wore matching jewelry, made with gold and Emerald stones. He beautician has tied her hair up into a big bun with jasmine garlands wrapped around it in a stylish way and her forehead hair twisted into fringes to give a shapy look to her face. She wore a beautiful teeka over her head with an emerald stone hanging over her forehead and wore heavy anklets around her ankles too.

In the meanwhile at around 6:45pm, the driver arrived to take the boys. Kirti has sent him to bring them back so that they can get ready. But the boys said that they will go with Riddhima only and then she can help them to get ready. With a lot of efforts Riddhima convinced them to go with the driver. The boys agreed to go. Yash gave her smacking pecks on her cheek before leaving. Vaibhav saw that and did the same blushing slightly. Riddhima laughed ruffling his hair and waved them goodbye.

Riddhima came back inside and checked Minnie from head to toe. She looked absolutely beautiful... She complimented the beauticians on their work and asked them to give her makeup a few final touches. Beauticians complied with her instructions. Riddhima smiled appreciatively and hugged Minnie.

"You look beautiful Minnie." She commended her.

"Thanks Di..." Minnie hugged her again beaming with delight as she checked herself in the mirror again, then parting she said, "Now you also get ready otherwise we will be late..."

"Mujhe kya tayyar hona hai, I just have to wear my dress... will take only 5 minutes..."

"Thoda make-up tum bhi kara lo na di..." Minnie suggested.

"Nahin, mujhe nahin karana..." Riddhima said unsurely, "Make-up doesn't suits me... I have never done it before..."

"To phir aaj karke dekho... I am sure it will look great on you..."

"Nahin I don't want anything sticky on my face... mujhe uncomfortable lagta hai... please don't force me..." she crinkled her nose looking at the make-up cosmetics lying on the shelf.

"Achcha theek hai, lekin ek achcha sa hair style to banwa sakti ho..."

"Haan wo chalega... lekin main baal khule nahin chodungi..."

"Achcha baba theek hai..." Minnie signaled the beautician to go ahead.

But before she could start working on Riddhima, she said, "Pahle you, remove you sandals..."

"Sandals? Why?" Minnie asked confused.

"Arey, itni heels hain inki, pair main dard hone lagega... Tumhe waise bhi itni heels pahan ne ki aadat nahin hai... jab hum jaane lagenge tab pahan lena, abhi utar do..."

Minnie smiled at her caring tone and removed her sandals.

The beautician made Riddhima sit on the chair. She stopped her and requested, "Please keep it simple and decent... I don't like anything too flashy..."

"Ok..." the beautician nodded and made a simple hair style.

She took some of her front hair and twisted them into twirls. Then leaving some of the twirls bare, falling on both sides of her face, she pinned the rest behind her ear. Then she made a French braid with her long hair. While doing her hair-do, the beautician mumbled, "Wow..."

"Kya hua?" Riddhima asked hearing her mumble.

"Nothing. I was admiring your hair, they are one of the best I have ever seen..." she praised.

Riddhima smiled with a little blush rising on her cheeks. Minnie smiled seeing her shy away. Finally when the beautician was done, she inserted some golden bead-pins into her long braid, which made the simple hair-style look more beautiful and stylish.

Riddhima turned to Minnie, who showed her a thumps up approving the hair-style. Then she asked her to go and change her dress. Riddhima took the packet which Minnie has brought for her and walked in the changing room.

A few minutes later she came out fidgeting with the hem of her dupatta. She looked nervous wearing the designer lehange. Riddhima initially chose a simple chudidaar suit for herself, but Minnie deliberately left it at home. She, Kirti and Anjali have bought a new dress for Riddhima. Of course, they knew how conservative and shy Riddhima is, so they selected a decent and comparatively modest dress for her.

It was a cream colored Kalidaar lehenga, with a little lemonish shade, had light golden embroidery all over it. The embroidery work was a little heavier at the bottom which made the border stand-out and glow more than rest of the portions. Its choli (blouse) was also not too heavily decorated and had a little embroidery around the neck and its short sleeves and at the back. The choli was longer enough to cover her tummy and tiny waist, and has slight cuts on either side. Her dupatta was heavier than rest of her dress, and had denser embroidery work over it.

Riddhima hadnt seen the dress earlier. Now that she wore it, she felt awkward and fidgety in her new dress. Not because it was revealing, coz it was modest enough, but coz this was the first time she was wearing such type of designer dress. In Rahul's marriage she wore a simple green lehenga with minimal decorations. Besides she always gets conscious when people stare at her. This was another reason she never tries to experiment with her clothes.

"Arey di, aap aa gayi, ab jaldi se apna dupatta bhi theek se set kar lo..." Minnie said looking at her admiringly.

"Dupatta? But its set..." Riddhima said spreading her dupatta further.

"Aap aise dupatta logi?" Minnie laughed.

Riddhima was wearing dupatta like a shawl falling straight, covering all her body from her neck till her knees. The only difference was she didn't drape it around her back.

"Kyun ismein kya problem hai?" Riddhima said although she knew that she wasn't wearing her dupatta in a good fashion. She might not be a genius about fashion and style, but she wasn't that idiot as well. Infact her sense of style was quite good. Everyone knew this, coz she has helped others, including Minnie, get ready many times on various occasions. But she was hesitant and shy to try all those on herself.

"Problem to nahin hai, lekin is tarah dupatta logi to phir itni sundar embroidery jo ispe hai wo kaise dikhegi... hum log itne pyar se ye dress leke aaye the aapke liye, ye sochke ke aap ismein kitni achchi lagogi... aur aap to iski beauty hi chupa rahi ho..." Minnie tried a little blackmailing, which worked.

"Amm... Achcha theek hai..." Riddhima went inside again.

A few minutes later Riddhima come back from the changing room. "Ab theek hai..." she asked.

Minnie and the beautician gasped seeing her that way. She was wearing it in a Gujrati style and was looking very beautiful. Minnie was especially surprised, coz she has never seen Riddhima that way. Since the dress was a designer and well fitted, and now Riddhima has fixed her dupatta in a proper way, Minnie realized how great she could look... She has never thought that Riddhima could look so nice...

It was almost 07:30pm. Riddhima called Kirti and informed her that Minnie is ready. Kirti asked her to bring her to the hotel. Like Minnie's engagement, this time as well they have booked a room in hotel for Minnie where she could rest, till she is called to the wedding aisle.

Riddhima and Minnie reached Hotel by 8:00pm, where they were scooted immediately to their room by one of Minnie's relatives. The almost old lady complimented Minnie and Riddhima. She looked at Riddhima interestingly. Maybe she can do some match-making with one of the boys in their family. Riddhima got self-conscious under her inspective gaze and fidgeted with her dress repeatedly. Soon the lady left and she sighed relievingly.

Minnie saw her looking a little nervous, "Kya hua di? Are you ok?"

"H-haan..." she replied and then again played with her dupatta edge, which Minnie noticed.

"I don't think so..." Minnie said, Riddhima looked at her. "You look nervous..."

"Sach bataon... I am..." Riddhima revealed cutely. Minnie surprised her when she suddenly started laughing. "Kya hua?" Riddhima asked checking her dress once again.

"Kuch nahin? And stop fidgeting, your dress is absolutely fine." Minnie said as Riddhim straightened, then chuckling Minnie added, "aapki nervousness dekh ke to aisa lag raha hai jaise aaj aapki shaadi ho rahi hai. Di, its MY wedding, I should be the one getting nervous, not YOU..." she laughed amused by her anxiety.

"Minnie, I know that... but... but I never wore these types of designer dresses before... mujhe bada ajeeb sa lag raha hai..."

Minnie got up from the bed and came to Riddhima who was standing by a wall-embedded side rack fidgeting with her dress, "Don't worry di... aap bahut achchi lag rahi ho..."

"Tum sirf mera dil rakhne ke liye ye sab kah rahi ho. I know I am looking weird... dekha nahin, wo aunty kaise mujhe ghur rahi thi..." Riddhima fussed again.

"Kaun, Toshi bua... jo humein upar room mein leke aayi wo?" Minnie asked.

"Haan, wohi..." Riddhima nodded.

"Phir to samjho jaldi hi aapki shaadi bhi ho jayegi..." Minnie laughed.

"Kya matlab?" Riddhima was bewildered.

"Arey wo aapko isliye nahi ghur rahi thi kyunki aap weird lag rahi ho, balki she had another reason to do so..."

"Another reason?" Riddhima asked.

"Haan. Wo meri Toshi bua hain... She is a distant cousin of dad. Unhe match-making karne ka bada shauk hai... jis bi shaadi mein jaati hain, har bachelor aur har spinster pe tikhi nazar rahti hai unki... And I guess she knows you are one of them." Minnie giggled remembering Toshi aunty's tactics of match-making.

"Hey bhagwaan... isliye wo mujhe aise ghur-ghur ke dekh rahi thi?" Riddhima asked as Minnie nodded. Riddhima held her head, "...tab to mujhe unse bhot sambhal ke rahna hoga, hai na?" she said innocently.

"Kyun? Sambhal ke kyun?" Minnie stopped giggling and asked curiously.

"Arey, mujhe koi shaadi-waadi nahin karni hai... agar wo sach mein mere peeche pad gayi to? Main Rahul bhaiya, Muskaan bhabhi, Mumma-Papa aur Yash ko chod ke kahin nahin jaongi..." she pouted, frightened by the thought of marrying some stranger. She has never imagined that she has to leave her family some day. And all this scared her.

Minnie observed her acutely, then started laughing again, "Di aap bhi na... bhot sweet ho..." she said pulling Riddhima's cheek.

"Ufff... Minnie, chod na..." Riddhima slapped her hands away.

"Di, ismein darne ki kya baat hai? Shaadi koi darne ki cheez thode hi hai? Aur ho sakta hai ki aapko aapka prince charming yahin kahin aas-paas ghumta hua mil jaaye... phir to aapko dur bhi nahin jana padega..." Minnie consoled her.

"Haan... aise hi hona chahiye..." Riddhima mumbled unconsciously rubbing her cheeks.

"Aisa hi hoga di..." Minnie said blinking assuringly, placing her hand on her shoulder.

Riddhima glanced at her for a moment and the hugged her all of a sudden. She was still scared of thought of leaving her family. She has never thought about her marriage before, but today as Minnie said about it, she felt strangely excited as well as frightened.

A few more rooms were booked for the guests in the hotel, where come of the elderly relatives or, women could stay back in case they needed to rest or patch up their dress or make-up or in case they needed sopme place to keep their belongings.

As expected, guests started arriving at around 07:50pm. Kirti and Shubhankar stood at the main entrance, greeting the guests. Most of the guests were of course their own invitees as Guests from Harsh's side were to accompany the baraat. Omang also helped them at the entrance. Atul and some of Minnie's cousins escorted the guests to their respective seats.

Yash and Vaibhav were with Anjali. They arrive the venue half an hour ago and continuously bothered her, saying that they want to see Riddhima and Armaan. Anjali somehow managed to appease them by taking them to the kids' corner at the venue. Soon the boys forgot about their demand and got busy playing with other kids. Anjali was relieved. She knew that if she took them to Riddhima, they will surely start troubling her, and at the moment she was with Minnie. Apart from that Armaan was also busy, it wasn't appropriate to leave the boys with him. They will only trouble him more.

Aarti was accompaning Dadi in one of the rooms booked in the hotel for guests. She came down to meet Kirti for a while when Dadi was resting.

Soon at around 08:10pm Rahul and Shashank also arrived. Muskaan couldn't come this time as well coz of her pregnancy. She was in her early eighth month and doctors have advised her rest. Padma chose to stay back with her. Kirti understood the situation.

Kirti and Aarti asked Rahul about Muskaan's progress and Padma. He informed about Muskaan's current status humbly and greeted them on behalf of Padma. Rahul asked them about Yash. Kirti told him that he is with Anjali and Vaibhav.

Shubhankar, Omang and Shashank shared pleasantry and joked about getting older.

A few minutes later, they saw Armaan coming towards them. He came forward and smiled at all of them. He has already met others, but not Rahul and Shashank. He greeted Shashank by touching his feet. Shashank was touched by his respectful gesticulation. He blessed him for his success and long life. Armaan hugged Rahul after this.

Aarti looked at Armaan and scolded him, "Armaan tu ab tak aise hi ghum raha hai... You haven't even changed yet. Baraat ab kisi bhi waqt aati hi hogi. Behen ke sasural walon ko kya aise receive karega tu...?"

"Haan Armaan, baraat aane ke time hone ko hai, tujhe bhi yahan unhe recieve karne ki liye hona chahiye, aur tune ab tak change bhi nahin kiya..." Shubhankar added.

"Sorry mom... uncle... wo kaam ke chakkar mein dhyaan se baat utar gayi... bas abhi thodi der mein jata hu..." he apologized.

"Thodi der mein? Aur kitni der mein jayega tu? Its already 08:30pm..." Kirti butted in.

"Bas abhi jata hu aunty, thoda sa kaam aur rah gaya hai andar... wo peeche ke lawn mein jo shamiyaana lagwaya tha, usmein kuch arrangements double-check karne hain." He said.

"Uski koi zaroorat nahin hai, tune karaya hai, to theek hi hoga. Aur phir Atul hai na, wo dekh lega. Tu abhi isi waqt jaa aur jaake change karke aa..." Shubhankar added.

"Waise tera dress hai kahan pe?" Aarti asked.

"Errr... wo... Atul bhai ko pata hai..." he looked at Atul.

"Hey bhagwaan..." Kirti slapped her head, she turned to Aarti, "Aarti bhabhi dekha na aapne..." then back to Armaan, "Tu to sach mein Minnie ka bhai kahlaane ke laayak hai... tujhe apni dress tak nahin pata, ki wo hai kahan..."

"Wo actually, main to yahan kaam mein busy tha, to maine Atul bhai ko mera dress laane le liye kaha tha..." Armaan informed.

"Teri dress maine Shubhankar uncle ki study mein rakhi thi..." Atul informed.

"Study mein kyun? Mere room mein rakhwaani thi na..." Shubhankar said.

"Wo... wo aise hi..." Atul shrugged.

"Achcha theek hai, ab jaa aur jaake change kar aa..." Aarti said.

Armaan took the keys of Shubhankar's study from him and went away to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the meanwhile upstairs, in Minnie's room.

Minnie and Riddhima were talking about random things when suddenly Minnie shrieked loudly, "Oh god... ye kya ho gaya..."

"Kya hua Minnie?" Riddhima asked concerned, looking at her worried face.

"Wo di maine kaleerein to pahni hi nahin..." Minnie said sadly.

"Kaleerein?"

"Haan Kaleerein... Armaan bhaiya mere liye kitne pyar se leke aaye the... kitini sundar kaleerein hain wo... aur mere dimaag se bilkul hi nikal gayi ye baat..." she sighed, then she picked up the phone to call someone.

"Kise phone kar rahi hai ab?"

"Mom ko... unhe kahkar ghar se mangwa leti hu..." she replied, "Haan mom..." she spoke on the phone, "Mom... I forgot to wear those kaleerein Armaan bhaiya brought for me... please kisi se kah kar mangwa dijiye na ghar se..."

"But Minnie, how can ask anyone to go home at the moment, baraat aane wali hai aur sab log busy hain. Thodi der pahle kahti to kisi se kahke mangwa deti... its too late now..." Kirti replied from the other end.

"Mom please, it was gifted by Armaan bhaiya. I HAVE to wear them... please kisi ko kahke bhej dijiye na..." Minnie said desperately.

"Par kisi ko bhi pata nahin kahan rakhi hain wo tune..."

"Aapke room mein hi rakhwayi thi maine... bhul gaye do din pahle aapko ek packet diya tha maine, Blue color ka?" Minnie said.

"Arey haan-haan, yaad aya, wo to maine apne cupboard mein rakha hai. Lekin main khud ya tere Dad to yahan se is waqt jaa nahin sakte, yahan guests ko kaun dekhega warna? Armaan thodi der pahle ghar gaya hai change karne, agar pahle pata hota to use hi kah deti. Ab use phone karne ka fayda bhi nahin hai, kyunki mere cupboard ki chaabi mere paas hai. Atul aur Anjali bhi busy hain. Aur aise kaise kisi ko bhi bhej du main cupboard ki chaabi deke... kitna sara kimti samaan rakha hai usmein..."

"Mom please kuch karo na... kisi ko bhi bhejo, kuch bhi karke please mangwa do na... Please-please-please... aap meri shaadi ke din mere liye ek last request puri kar do na." Minnie pleaded.

Kirti melted hearing her daughter's request. She pondered over it for a moment then asked her, "Riddhima tere saath hai na?"

"Haan mere saath hi hain..." Minnie said.

"Zara phone de to use..." Kirti said.

"Riddhima di, mom ko aapse baat karni hai..." Minnie passed phone to Riddhima.

"Ji aunty kahiye..." Riddhima answered the call.

"Riddhima bete, tu ghar jaake mera ek kaam kar degi kya?" Kirti asked.

"Zaroor kar dungi aunty, main aapko 2 minute mein neeche reception ke paas milti hu." she said excitedly cutting the call. She was happy that Kirti was asking her to do some work.

"Theek hai..." Kirti said and walked towards the Reception.

"Minnie main abhi thodi der mein aati hu." Riddhima told Minnie. Just then a few of Minnie's female cousins entered the room. "Le, ab tujhe company dene ke liye aur log bhi aa gaye hain..."

"Ok..." Minnie smiled at her as she left the room.

Minnie's cousins looked inquiringly at Riddhima as she went out. They asked Minnie who the lovely girl is. Minnie told them about her. The girls then started talking about arbitrary things, joking and teasing Minnie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Downstairs, Riddhima found Kirti waiting for her at the Reception.

"Aunty, kahiye kya kaam karna hai?" Riddhima asked Kirti all excited.

As Kirti turned to her hearing her voice, she was surprised for a moment. She glanced at Riddhima from top to bottom, "Riddhima, arey waah tu to bahut sundar lag rahi hai..." she complimented her.

"T-thanks aunty..." Riddhima answered shyly.

"Kisi ki nazar na lage tujhe..." Kirti smiled caressing her cheek, then said, "Achcha haan, ghar jaake zara mere cupboard mein se Minnie ki Kaleerein le aa to..."

"Lekin aunty mujhe kya pata kaisi dikhti hai wo..." Riddhima asked unsurely.

"Ek blue color ka packet hai, approximately this big..." she spread her hand to give her the idea of packet's size, "Kisi Jewelry shop ka naam bhi uspe printed hai..." she took out the keys of her cupboard from her purse, "Andar waale drawer mein rakha hain maine... ye le chaabi."

"Lekin aunty..."

"Arey itna kya soch rahi hai, tere siva aur kisi pe bharosa nahin kar sakti is waqt. Aarti bhabhi ke driver Shambhu ko maine bula diya hai... wo baahar wait kar raha hai. Chal ab..." she scooted her outside at the parking. Riddhima took the keys from her and followed her outside.

~~~~~~~~~

Outside they found Shambhu, Aarti's driver waiting for them. He was an old-aged man in his late forties. He knew Riddhima well. He has seen her with Aarti and Dadi when he drove them to Aashraya or beach for evening strolls. He smiled seeing Riddhima and greeted her. Riddhima smiled back at him.

Kirti instructed him, "Shambhu, Riddhima ko kuch kaam hai ghar pe... zara leja ise ghar pe. Aur dekh dhyaan se leke jana ise..."

"Ji madam..." he replied politely opening the back door of the car for Riddhima. He drove her towards Chatterjee Vila.

"Kaise ho aap Shambhu kaka...?" Riddhima asked him as he drove.

"Main theek hu Riddhima bitiya, aap kaise ho?" he answered.

"Main bhi theek hu Kaka..."

"Aap aaj bahut achchi dikh rahi ho bitiya..." he said.

"Thanks kaka..." she said in a low voice. She was happy and relieved that Shambhu kaka was riding her to Chatterje house. Earlier she was a little apprehensive, thinking how can she drive with a stranger with a precious piece of Jewelry with her. But she knew that Shambhu kaka is a very honest and caring man. She met him many times earlier and knew that he is almost like a family member for Joshis. Aarti and Dadi always treated him as their own family.

Armaan entered Chatterjee Vila a few minutes after he left the Marriage Venue. There were still many people in the house; most of them were Kirti and Shubhankar's elderly relatives and some other middle-aged ladies as well. They were to go to the venue a little late and were still getting dressed up for the occasion. Some of the ladies were preparing for Minnie's Bidai ceremony. All of them knew Armaan.

He walked upstairs to Shubhankar's study. Shubhankar's study was attached with his and Kirti's bedroom with a common door in between. He turned on the lights and found his dress lying on a couch placed near a book-shelf. He decided to take a bath first as he was exhausted by all day's work.

Armaan tried to open the door between the study and bedroom, but it didn't open. Then he tried one of the key from the bunch Shubhankar has given him and to his luck it worked. The door opened with one of the keys and he went to Shubhankar and Kirti's attached bathroom on the other side of their room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later later Riddhima reached Chatterjee Villa too. She told Shambhu that she will be back in a few minutes, who nodded back waiting for her sitting in the car.

Riddhima strolled hurriedly upstairs while some of the women stared at her. Riddhima once again got self-conscious under their inspective gaze. She walked quickly towards Kirti's room and opened the door. Most of the women were aware who she is, so they didn't say anything to her. They were staring at her only coz Riddhima was looking very different and beautiful.

Riddhima opened the door of Kirti's room and walked inside. She turned on the lights of the room and looked around for a moment. There were three cupboards in the room that stood side-by-side in a row. She didn't know which one had the Blue packet... so she checked all of them one by one.

~~~~~~~~~

In Shubhankar's study, Armaan was getting ready hurriedly. He has taken bath, but he didn't take his dress to the bathroom of course. He has come back to the study to wear his dress. When he checked his watch, it was already around 9:15pm. He was dressing up in the study, when Riddhima walked in Kirti's room.

As he put on his black tuxedo style jacket with dark brown strips all over it, he heard some faint sound from Kirti's bedroom as if somebody is shuffling things in there. First time he thought he is mistaken, but then he heard it again. His brows wrinkled... He thought of checking the room. As he opened the door the light went off all of a sudden.

~~~~~~~~~

She couldn't find the blue packet in the first two cupboards. So after closing and locking the first two cupboards safely, Riddhima unlocked the third one at the corner, when the light went off. Startled she looked up.

Same time, Armaan quietly opened the door of the study and the moment he kept his foot in the bedroom, the light went off. His eyes wandered for a moment to survey the room and finally stopped when he felt some movement at his right. Someone was standing near the cupboard with his/ her back facing him. He stepped near the person very quietly, not making any sound.

Riddhima was facing the cupboard holding onto its handle when she felt someone come and stand at her back. She turned around with a jolt and got scared seeing a tall figure standing in front of her. Her mouth dried in fear and no words came out.

Armaan on the other hand was trying to figure out who the person is, when suddenly the person turned around. His hand rose in the air and he was about to smack the person when something grabbed his attention. The glitters on Riddhima's dress sparkled in dark due to the faint moon-light coming in the room. His hand stopped in air as he realized that its a lady or most likely a girl standing in front of him. How could he cuff a woman? He was a true gentleman, who can never in his imagination do that...

After turning around Riddhima was still standing almost numb trying to get her breaths back normal overcoming her fear. All of a sudden she saw the man raising his hand, probably to smack her. She closed her eyes tightly covering her face raising her right arm and shouted.

"Aaaaaaa..."

Hi Friends 😊, i know not much of the action in this one. But i am sure the last scene must have ginven you some idea about the next episode. I was writing the scenes after scene and then i realized that I have typed almost the leght i generally post. So i decided to keep it till here. I promise to come back with more AR in the next one.

And friends, I am sending only to those who have made a request for it. The ones who expect me to send them PMs, please make a formal request and ADD me to your buddy list.

Please do comment...

And this one is for all those readers who replied to Episode 55.