Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: SunainaTM007

heyy aimee...

the update was fabulous... loved reading it tons !! :) Thanks dear...

armaan's confusion, his attraction towards riddhima and her confusion, fear at the new feelings were really really well penned :) Hmm, it took me a long time to write all this. I am not such an intimate sort of person .
armaan again trying his best to infuriate her and their bickering was cute .. and her fumblings when minnie looked at her was damn cute :) 

and the description of the rituals was really good... Hmm, i have never attended a complete wedding in my life (all thanks to my responsibiliies *sigh* ), so i kind of skipped most of it 😊.
then the ladies talking abt riddhima and being jealous of her and all was really rude of them but was penned well !!..  Thanks again 😊

cool..the story if moving forward .. liking it :)
and thanks for the pm...
continue soooooooooon :D

Originally posted by: mansibharti

hii aimee.. read the episode and i liked it but the thing is as you said not much action they both are playing dunb and dumber... LOL, i know i said that, but they arent actually being, dumb or dumber, its just the practical aspect of real life. As the title and the intro of my FF says, the story isnt about ONLY romance, its about the relationships and how AR's families work to being them together. you need to put in more action and the last scene was bit respite yahaan abhi love ki to choddo just understanding ki shuruat hui hai I appreciate your curiousity, but hmm, i think, this time you got it wrong. If you notice, they developed that trust on each other and understanding a long time ago. Coz understanding doesnt always mean getting cozy with each other. Its 'much' more than that... Its just that in my story they are admitting it to themselves NOW... aur i'm sure wo aunties are going to do some match making isn't it ?? but yaar sach main increase the pace of the story.. But i agree my story is comparatively toooooooooo slow than others. it really needs it... and apart from this i love you...πŸ˜ƒI know sweetie and i love you too. I am so happy that you share your views about it so frankly πŸ‘. and the story no matter what...πŸ˜‰ just want it to be better hope you are not mad at me...😳Hey not at all πŸ˜†.  i will look forward to the next episode...

take care
love

Originally posted by: sonakap1

Hi Aimee,

Brilliant Update!!! Enjoyed reading every bit of it.  I am glad you enjoyed it.

The tension b/w these two was so real and I could feel it while reading it. The way you write, every scene is sooooooo beautiful. Aww, thanks a lot dear.

Abb Ridz ko to itni jaldi ehsaas hone say raha what is happening to her. Why she is so comfortable with Armaan, why she trusts him implicitly though unknowingly. Hmm, she is gettingto feel those vibes 😳 Par Armaan kab say itna duffer ho gaya. He is no innocent babe. *sigh* Sometimes, smarter may also behave the dumbest . Now let him remember soon where he saw these eyes before and what he feels for Ridz. Wo bhi jaldi hi hoga. Dont worry πŸ˜ƒ.  Though I am sure when the realisation happens he is gonna be dumbstruck. This is certainly going to be very interesting. I am so enjoying the pace of the story and the way you are building it up till it reaches the crescendo. Thanks again dear.

Now waiting for the next update

Hugs,

Sona

Originally posted by: Robin_M

very good update aimee! :D  Hi Robin
im soo glad to see both and riddhima have registered the fact that they are feeling "something"! Yep, me too πŸ˜ƒ
i really loved how armaan did not leave riddhima, he knew she was nervous and all and made sure he took her with him! so sweet of him :) I would have sacked him personally, if he dared to leave her there 😑 πŸ˜†
hehehe i really enjoyed the armaan kirti shubankar scene with riddhima hiding behind the pillar! and then the bickering between was entertainment! lol armaan is very cleaver, bringing the package without telling riddhima and taking the credit! lol Hmm, sudhrega thode hi. Mischieovous smarty pants...πŸ˜†
and now it wedding time! ohh i just love attending weddings...so much fun! Arey yaar, i wish i had a chance to attend a full wedding , but anyways *sigh*...
i hated what those rude uptight "high class" women were saying about riddhima! they dont even know her, who are they to say anything about her?!! ufff  hate these women and their gossiping!  Me too, I have witnessed and heard such things in real life too.
lovely part aimee, looking forward to the next part, continue soon!

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: PheliNazar

okayy hunnn i'm here finaly got time..wohooo

πŸ˜† LOL, loved this one. Really funny πŸ˜† 

first off all ............hi i'm sanam!!!!!!πŸ˜›, i have been reading ur ff Hi Sanam 😊
for quite a time now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!< and i'm totalllyyyyyy in luv with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aww, thanks a lot dear.
I still remember the part where riddhima went to the club after arman and guards made didn't let her inπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
untill arman cameπŸ˜†,, seeeeee i know your storyy veryy veryyy well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmm, i can see that πŸ˜›
And part where they played the cricket match!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It just i'm sooo lazzyyy to comment, but i kno how it feels when u wrk hard on a part and not alott of ppl comment. Thats ok, we all are lazy some or the other times, with somany things...😊 Atleast you commented now.
But now when u were sad about not aloottt of ppl commenting i was time for me to step in!!!!!πŸ˜†
Okay i can't comment on every part you have written , cuzz you have soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo manyy of them!!!!!!!!!!, Yep, i know πŸ˜† but i can say they are amiznnn πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, this sotyr is very close to me, i always wait for the time you update, though i never comment, but don't worry now fullon i'm here and will comment late but will comment.......promisee So sweet of you...😊 Would love to read your views...

TO COMMENT ON EVERY PART FROM NOW ON!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nice one πŸ˜†
so today i read the 58th episode
wohooooooooooooooooo
u updated soooo quicklyy, i will try my best to be regular in future as well.
So cute....
** dances in glee**πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
okay now on the partttttt
awwwwwww he reconized something farmiliar in the eyes!!!😳😳
ammy i think u shud get the hint now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has gontten one, but lets see when does he react to it.
aww so cute they stood starring at each soo cutee!!!!
riddhima u r soo luckyy!!!!!!!! I agree 😳
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† " chalta phirta aag ko gola"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So you like it πŸ˜ƒ
that is tooo good.....making riddhima angryy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RIddhima is cute hidding behind a pillar and listening 😳😳 Hmm, i also love this scene.
but then ammy brought the karlerian thing srry i forgot how to spell itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Thats ok, even i dont know how to spell somany things in Hindi (using english letters πŸ˜ƒ)
awwwwwwwww riddhima looked when minnie said arman is for someone specialll
i think its u riddhima.....hint hinttπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Hint to hai, but our Ridzy here is sooooooo dumb to understand it πŸ₯±.
I hate when ppl gossip about ppl
realli those r one my biggest pet peeves!!!!!😑😑😑 and on top they r gossiping about ridzii
that makes me angryy.she is soo sweet and cariingg Yep me too 😑.
hwo cud some1 say thatt
these ppl and there gossiping
ammmyy watch out!!!!!!!! the ladies got an eye on uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Hmm, he needs to hurry up to savehis 'Izzat' i guess πŸ˜†
wonderful part hunn
lovedddddddddd ittt
plzzz add me to the pm list,....will comment reguraly!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure i will sweetie, but you need to add me to your buddy list for that... Do it right away 😊.
promise as above u saw my punishmentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon goonaaa be wating for itt noww
-sanam-

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ridzie4u2nv

Heyy Hun..
Hws U??
Comented In Ages..
Sorry Bout Dah Been Extremely Busy And I Neva Even Knew U Updated ... Thats ok dear
Anyways All The Parts I Read Wer Truely Fabtastic..Loool
Oooooo I Surely Loved Da All AR Part Dah Wz Jus Brilliant..N Da Way U Showed Da Feelings Of Protectiveness Ridhima Feels Whilst Armaans Around...Alsoo I Am So Waiting For Da Kaleerein Falling Scene Hoping Dey Fall On Ridz.... I am so happy that you liked it. Anyways Ur Amazingly Brilliant ..... Do Continue Soon..Bye Thanks for the comments

Originally posted by: sri_4

hey aimee...
sri here...though my exams are finished busy with some errands.. Wow, it means its a party time now. All the best for the results πŸ‘πŸΌ. anyways back to u r two parts..
awesome as usual..
love all the AR-RI part..it was so romantic atlast they both are feeling for eachother..wow!! and then the minis marriage and how armaan always back of rids..oh so sweet...really u managed to handle all well nicely.... Aww, thanks for the appreciation dear.
and aarti liking rids,,,, She has always liked her.
waiting for next part and do PM me.. Sure i will
as for my part will try to update by this weekend thanks .. Ok, i will wait for that.
goodwishes...
have a great day.. Same to you πŸ˜ƒ
sri:-)

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidha1983

ur welcome for Poem and plz kabhi scrap check kar liya karo madam
πŸ˜›

Arey yaar mera dhyaan hi nahi jata wahan. I hardly got to that section. But i will definitely heck it now.
Edited by Wild.Aimee - 14 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Thanks to all these who have pressed the like button for Episode 58 -

rinku28, 
mari92
sagaa
sasya
sri_4
swathi
aarora
stonex

ashluvdmg thumbnail
hehe di.....!!mein na phir se bhool gayi....!!as usual no surprises...!!
um so into reading FFs tat i 4gt 2 comment...lol...LATE LATEEF...lol

ACHHHA ACHHAA...!!bakwas bandh....cuming 2 de part....!!
wat i liked is the sillly nauk jhok..... teasing,pulling each othrs leg...!!n eva thou a tiny weeny scene of harsh,minnie ...i dunno y i luvd it...!!
n i luv the confusion hovering OVA RIDZI head...!!hope tat dumb undrstands sumthing...!!lol
n u knw wat i din lyk...lol...the absence of ny romantic scene...lol...n ppl talking abt AR....thou u said it is kinda imp to make thm undrstnd the feelings....!!lol...mujhe ye sab samajh mein nahin aata...lol...buh wud luv 2 seee hw u take dis story 2 de very end....
bahut bhashan ho gayya di.....aur haaan i hv full faith in u...!!!ek na ek din ek toh romantic scene likhogi....lol...hope n hope...!!kya karu di i cnt wait 2 c Ar intimate scenes in dis very FF....!!lol
chalo thn thx a ton 4 de pm as usual
luvya di
keep smiling n tc
crazy ashuπŸ˜‰
ashluvdmg thumbnail
btw aur kitna intezar karvaogi di???
update chahiya///...!!lol
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashluvdmg

hehe di.....!!mein na phir se bhool gayi....!!as usual no surprises...!!

um so into reading FFs tat i 4gt 2 comment...lol...LATE LATEEF...lol Aur kya bolun, itne din de Reseved pe hi jo atki thi tum πŸ˜ƒ

ACHHHA ACHHAA...!!bakwas bandh....cuming 2 de part....!!
wat i liked is the sillly nauk jhok..... teasing,pulling each othrs leg...!!n eva thou a tiny weeny scene of harsh,minnie ...i dunno y i luvd it...!! Aww, thanks a alot dear...
n i luv the confusion hovering OVA RIDZI head...!!hope tat dumb undrstands sumthing...!!lol Iska to pata anhi i just hope somebody knocks some sense into our hero's head, ASAP.
n u knw wat i din lyk...lol...the absence of ny romantic scene...lol...n ppl talking abt AR....thou u said it is kinda imp to make thm undrstnd the feelings....!!lol...mujhe ye sab samajh mein nahin aata...lol...buh wud luv 2 seee hw u take dis story 2 de very end.... Dekho, next few episodes are brigin in some changes,  actions and confrontations too.
bahut bhashan ho gayya di.....aur haaan i hv full faith in u...!!!ek na ek din ek toh romantic scene likhogi....lol...hope n hope...!!kya karu di i cnt wait 2 c Ar intimate scenes in dis very FF....!!lol So sweet of you. Thanks for encouraging sweetie.
chalo thn thx a ton 4 de pm as usual
luvya di
keep smiling n tc
crazy ashuπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: ashluvdmg

btw aur kitna intezar karvaogi di???

update chahiya///...!!lol

Late-Lateef... Err, no i shud call you with a new name, Late-Ashu... Thoda to sabr rakho.πŸ˜†

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Episode 58- Thread 3 - Page 33 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/25636950

EPISODE FIFTY-NINE

A little away, on the other side, there was another group of ladies discussing another impressive personality in the party.

"Wo ladka, is that Armaan Malik?" one of the women asked looking at Armaan who stood with some random guests on the other side of the Mundup.

"Which one? Are you talking about the man in striped jacket, who is wearing a lemon-yellow under-shirt.?" Another one asked.

"Yes, that one."

"Of course, he is 'the' one."

"Awww, how handsome he is." A woman cooed.

"Yeah, he is. Do you know who his families are? Are they here?" the elder lady asked.

"Yes, his parents, brother and sister-in-law are here. There they are..." A lady said pointing towards Omang, Aarti, Atul and Anjali. "But why do you ask?"

"Arey, my daughter is 25 now. I am thinking of approaching Malik's family to discuss matrimonial prospects..." she said beamingly, "And I am sure it will work out favorable."

"Try it..." another lady laughed, "I think you havent heard of the commotions about Malik yet."

"What do you mean?" the elder lady asked confusingly.

"Its quite a favorite topic of discussion all around. Malik is not interested in getting married any soon. His family has been trying to convince him, for don't know how long. But he keeps evading the issue." The other women explained.

"Oh my god..." she covered her face in shock, "Don't tell me that he is..."

The other one understood, "Hey shut up. He is NOT that..."

"But how do you know?" another from the group asked raising her brow,"I have heard, Malik and his family are quite old fashioned. These traditional people often hide their actual selves."

"I know everything about HIM and his family darling." She said arrogantly, "And FYI, I have a very good rapport with page 3 journalists. Besides he is like an open book to everyone. And... I have seen him flirting with girls numerous times... not with MEN..."

"Hmm, what a relief..." the elder lady sighed.

"I know, and that's why I repeat 'shut up'..."

"But why does he keep evading the thought of Marriage?" a woman asked.

"Well, that's the only mystery of his life. One of my journalist friends told me that he is not interested in getting married right now... There are too many opinions about this in social circuit. Some people say, that he is too busy to give attention to girls, but then many have seen him flirting with girls. A few say that he is searching for his dream-girl or something. Some other says its coz of his past. So, number of stories equals to the number of tongues in the town. But I feel he is hard nut to crack. Not easy to appease a guy like him. He is just too perfect."

"Huh, that's strange... He is ought to be perfect, after all he is a big shot of the business world. I guess, maybe he hasn't met a deservingly beautiful girl yet. I am sure they haven't come across an appropriate match that suits their status and lavish living style. My daughter won the Miss Indo-English contest held in England last year. No body can refuse her proposal." the elder one boasted arrogantly.

"Really? Talk about the appropriate match..." the second lady commented sarcastically, "I am sure you don't know who Malik actually is... He doesnt care about 'lavish-living-styles' at all. He has already received lakhs of proposals of the most eligible bachelorates from all over the world. And your skinny-pillar-tall daughter doesn't even suit Malik's burnished persona..."

"How dare you talk about my daughter like that?" the elder lady shouted whisperingly, "You..."

A considerate woman in the group interrupted them, "Yaar, why are you ladies fighting over such silly things? What if anyone from his family sees you all arguing like this? Malik & his family are very well-behaved people, and they like only those, who behave well themselves. Do you people want to loose a chance of any consideration from them? Coz this type of behavior is not going to do any good to your image. Why don't you people just enjoy the party?"

"Yeah, you are right." A woman in her early thirties in the group added.

"Look how adorable Malik looks when he laughs." A younger lady pointed towards Armaan who was laughing at something.

"Hmm... you are right... haayye... those dimples..." a girl in her mid-twenties commented.

"That smile..." second girl.

"His hair are so wavy... aahh... I just wanna feel them with my fingers..."

"And that body... Wow..." third girl.

"Yeah... its too sexy..." fourth one.

"So tempting..."

"Shh... shut up girls. Behave yourselves..." an old lady rebuked the girls drooling over Armaan.

"Ok-ok aunty, but don't you think he look absolutely delicious in Lemon yellow?" the girl cooed again with a dreamy look.

Another one sighed, "Absolutely... just like vanilla ice-cream."

The group continued their delicious discussion oblivious of the fact that they were being heard by someone.

Riddhima who was standing a little behind this group heard them discussing Armaan. She giggled to herself as she heard the girls going ga-ga over Armaan. They sound so stupid and hopelessly foolish while talking like that.

Then as the elder lady admonished the girls who were drooling non-stop over Armaan, Riddhima couldn't control her mirth and snorted a little loudly.

A few girls heard her and looked back. Riddhima became conscious as she saw them checking her out weirdly. Instantly, she moved away from there.

As she stood by a pillar near the Mundap she saw Punditji instructing Minnie and Harsh while they followed him obediently. When, she looked around casually, her eyes fell on Armaan. He was standing on the other side of the Mundup with some random guests and was observing the marital rituals.

Riddhima observed Armaan from behind the pillar. He was wearing a dark brown striped Tuxedo with a lemon-yellow shirt. His hair were gelled and combed backward in a decent way. He wasnt wearing any neck-tie and a few upper-buttons of his shirt were left open. He wore a smart golden watch complementing his strong personality. One of his hands was stuffed into his pocket while he held a glass of juice in other one.

Though there wasn't anything too special about the dress he wore, but he still stood out distinct among the whole huge lot of crowd. He was looking prominently handsome. His strong personality and remarkable presence was too overwhelming to be overlooked by anyone. No wonder those girls were drooling over him. For the first time in the night, or better say that first time in her life Riddhima actually noticed Armaan properly.

She saw Atul and Rahul joining Armaan and patting his back in a friendly way.

Atul and Rahul hugged Armaan one-by-one, while he smiled at his two friends hugging them back while other guests he was standing earlier with, walked away after shaking hands with him. Armaan called a waiter who was wandering around offering drinks to the guests. He asked Atul and Rahul to grab a drink for themselves from waiter's tray which they did. The three men striked their glasses with each other saying cheers and then let out a friendly laugh.

As Riddhima noticed Armaan's lips turn into a lovable smile on seeing Atul and Rahul, her heart flailed. The dimples appearing on his polished cheeks grabbed her attention. She felt like walking to him and poke those adorable fissures. He has an overpowering smile. All of a sudden, her fingers itched to touch him, to feel those lovely cheek-digs.

Her trance broke as a herd of men walked past her laughing loudly. Riddhima realized what she was thinking. She has been watching him for don't know how long. It was weird. She has never looked at any man the way she was seeing Armaan a moment ago.

Oh god! What is wrong with me? Why am I gawking at him like this? Why did I feel like... like... what is it? She felt highly confused of her own behavior. She didn't understand why she was looking like that at Armaan? What exactly was she feeling?

Riddhima glanced back towards Armaan confusingly.

The trio, Armaan-Atul-Rahul, looked so adorable with each other, just like joined-at-the-hip brothers. She saw Atul say something pointing towards a group of girls followed by pointing towards the Mundup. Armaan made a face looking towards the girls and then said something to him irritably. Soon Rahul too commented something and laughed with Atul making Armaan go red.

Riddhima knew that Atul and Rahul must be teasing him. But she wondered what exactly they said that made Armaan turn shades of red. What is it? She didn't understand. Then she saw Armaan retorting back at the other two with a glint of mischief in his eyes. Atul and Rahul looked baffled while Armaan burst out laughing.

Riddhima chuckled herself watching the whole buddy-binded scene. She always felt joyful when they were together, be it be office or here in this festive surrounding.

Atul pulled Armaan's collar, pointing towards the group of ladies as he said something, while Armaan looked at him making a strangely funny face with his eyes almost popping out.

She giggled lightly as she recalled the girls' comment when they called him looking like a vanilla ice-cream. How imaginative the girls have been? Armaan and a Vanilla Ice-cream, garnished with chocolate syrup... wow... the combination does sound tempting, she thought amusingly. Then slapped her forehead for thinking on the same lines.

She felt a slight tug on her dupatta and looked down.

Yash tugged at her dupatta showing all his 26 teeth as she glanced him for a moment and then back to her previous sceen.

"Bua..." he called her again when she didn't respond even after noticing him.

"Huh?" finally she blinked looking down at him.

"Aap yahan pillar ke piche kis se chup rahe ho?" he asked batting his lashes.

"Wo... main..." sighing she picked him in her arms.

"Batao na, were you playing hide and seek with someone." When he looked ahead where she was looking earlier, his eyes lit up, "Aap kya superman ke saath khel rahi thi? Main bhi khelunga hide and seek." He said innocently.

"Huh?" she was taken aback, "nahin... m-main...Kuch nahin Yash. Main to bas..."

"Arey Yash tu yahan hai. Main tujhe kabse dhudh rahi thi..." Anjali came towards them, "chalo dinner kar lo. Wahan Vibhi tumhara kabse wait kar raha hai dinner ke liye."

Riddhima placed Yash down on his feet.

"Nahin mujhe nahin karna dinner. Main Bua aur Superman ke saath hide and seek khelunga." Yash replied insistingly.

"Kya? Hide and Seek? Riddhima aur Armaan ke saath?" Anjali knew who Superman is.

"Haan, Bua hide and seek khel rahi thi, Superman ke saath..."

Riddhima looked at him horrified, what is he saying? "Yash main kab khel rahi thi Hide and seek tumhare Superman ke saath?" she said reproachingly.

"Kyun abhi to aap wahan pillar ke piche chupi hui thi aur Superman ko dekh rahi thi." Yash revealed the scene he has witnessed.

"Kya?" Anjali glanced at Yash and then at Riddhima who was visibly embarrassed.

"N-n-nahin bhabhi aisa kuch nahin hai..." she said hurriedly trembling a little, "wo... wo main to... main to bas aise hi khadi thi. Wo... main to Mun-mundup mein jo shaadi ki rasmein ho rahi hain... wo... main wo dekh rahi thi." She tried to clarify, then glared at Yash indicating him to keep quite. Yash grinned back at her unaffected by her glares.

Anjali narrowed her eyes as she observed their exchange of glances. Yash was a big blabber-mouth, just like his mother. He could never keep secrets in his stomach. He must have seen something. Anjali saw Riddhima looking down nervously as she fidgeted with the end of her dupatta. Her face was flushed in embarrassment. Anjali knew there was something fishy here, but couldn't not pin-point. Kids like Yash and Vaibhav could be over-imaginative at times.

Riddhima felt Anjali staring at her. She looked up and said hesitantly, "Wo bhabhi main... wo Vaibhav kahan hai? Mujhe bhi bhot bhukh lagi hai..." she tried to divert the topic. To her relief Vaibhav ran over to them calling her name.

"Hi Angel..." Vaibhav said.

"Hi again Vibhi..." Riddhima smiled at him thanking her stars and Vaibhav to rescue her.

"Mujhe bhukh lagi hai... Chalo na Angel, hum dinner karte hain." Vaibhav pulled her hand.

"Haan bua chalo na dinner karte hain." Yash reiterated forgetting his previous demand to play hide and seek with his Bua and Armaan. It was like a habit for the two boys. Both will do everything at the same time. If one is famished, the other will automatically feel the same.

"Lo, ab Riddhima ko dekhte hi tum dono ko bhukh lag rahi hai." Anjali shook her head, "Aur main jo itni der se tum dono ko dinner ke liye bula rahi thi, tab kya hua tha? Tab to kah rahe the mujhe bhukh nahi..."

"Angel ke saath khana khaane mein jyada mazaa ata hai mom." Vaibhav grinned holding Riddhima's hand.

"Haan bua ke saath mazaa ata hai." Yash held her other hand.

"Achcha, aur baaki sab logon mein to kaante lage hai na..." Anjali pouted.

"Nahin sab mein nahin. Superman mein kaante nahin hai..." Yash laughed while Vaibhav joined him laughing on their little joke. Riddhima looked at them amused.

Anjali too laughed at their intelligent sense-of-humor. The boys were seriously getting older.

They walked to the cuisine area for the dinner. Anjali, Aarti, Dadi, Yash, Vaibhav and Riddhima had dinner at the same table with each other. Riddhima and Anjali made sure that the boys and old ladies had their dinner properly. The boys as usual, whinned and fussed asking Riddhima to feed them. Riddhima though was surprised by their demand, as she had seen them eating at their own when they were with Armaan, but she still fed them with her hands.

For the first time in that evening, Anjali, Aarti and Dadi observed her carefully. She was looking very different. Not that she didn't look good otherwise, but today she was looking much more attractive... beautiful actually. And the dress she was wearing was only adding a little more to her attractiveness.

While Riddhima was feeding the boys, the other three ladies sat on the other side of the table.

"Aarti... kya hua? kya soch rahi ho?" Dadi asked Aarti, as she saw her not eating and looking somewhere else.

"Huh? Kuch nahi maaji. Main to bas dekh rahi hu." Aarti replied in a low voice.

"Achcha? Kya dekh rahi ho aisa?" Dadi asked.

"Wo dekhiye..." Aarti signaled towards Riddhima and the boys. Dadi followed her gaze. "Kitne pyare lag rahe hain hain na teenon?"

For a moment Dadi too got engrossed staring at them, "Hmm... ye bachche to jaise Riddhima ke fan hain. Aur Vibhi, waise to wo aajkal khud apne haath se khaane ki zid karta hai. Aur ab dekho, Riddhima ke haath se kha raha hai... ab ise apne aap nahin khana..."

"Haan, aur Riddhima bhi to kitne apnepan se khila rahi hai dono bachchon ko..."

"Bilkul... Main to ye soch rahi hu, ki aajkal ki ladkiyaan to apne bachchon ko theek se nahi khila sakti, aur Riddhima pata nahin kaise in dono maha-shaitaanon ko itni asaani se sambhal leti hai..." Dadi smiled.

"Bilkul theek kaha aapne Maa. Waise Riddhima dusri ladkiyon ki tarha nahi hai." Aarti added while Dadi smiled back nodding in agreement. "Maaji, aapne ek baat notice ki aaj?"

"Kya?" Dadi asked.

"Riddhima aaj bhot alag lag rahi hai." Aarti said.

Dadi looked back at Riddhima once again, then observing her carefully she said, "Hmm, Pyari to wo humesha hi lagti hai, lekin tumne sahi kaha, aaj to wo bhot hi sundar dikh rahi hai."

"Haan, Mujhe to lag raha hai ki kal se Padma bhabhi ke ghar logon ki calls aur mehmaano ki bheed lagni shuru ho jaayegi..." Aarti chuckled.

"Kya matlab?" Dadi asked.

"Arey, Riddhima aaj itni pyari lag rahi hai, to uske liye rishtey to aane shuru ho hi jayenge."

"Haan, so to hai..." Dadi replied as both the ladies laughed together.

While the two ladies were discussing all this, Anjali sat besides them listening to their conversation, smiling to herself. She herself observed Riddhima yet again and agreed that she was looking very beautiful. Anjali have even seen some of the men gawking at Riddhima previously. Men's curiosity towards Riddhima was more evident when she heard a few of them saying that only if Riddhiima removes her glasses, she will be the most elegant and beautiful looking girl. Anjali looked around casually and saw......

A few meters away, the trio, Atul, Rahul and Armaan stood joking and discussing various things. Armaan while talking looked around casually. Suddenly his eyes fell on a table near the entrance of the cuisine area, which was visible from the place they were standing. The scene he saw took all his attention. He saw Riddhima feeding the two little boys with her hands.

Seeing Yash eating from her hand was ok, as he was Riddhima's nephew, but he was pleasantly surprised to see Vaibhav doing the same. Vaibhav never eat from anyone's hands at home and always insist on eating at his own. But here, he looked more than happy getting his feed from Riddhima. On the other hand, Riddhima too looked extremely happy and comfortable feeding the two boys... Very much unlikely of other girls, he thought.

Armaan smiled. They look so adorable. The scene was worth watching as the boys faught cutely to get her attention. They would quickly open their mouth immediately after eating the morsel in their mouth. Then, Riddhima said something to them, after which the boys stopped repeating their act of opening their mouth and eating their food as quickly as possible. She must have asked them to chew and eat patiently. Armaan chuckled inwardly at the childishness of the boys.

He glanced at Riddhima. She was struggling to keep up with the two little monsters as they were making it difficult for her to feed them at the same time. But to his surprise, she didn't look irritated or tired at all. In fact, she was kind of enjoying it. In between, she was also trying to keep her glasses at place that kept slipping down her tiny-sharp nose. When her glasses slip on her nose, she would push it back again and then crinkle her nose cutely. She looked adorable...

A few moments later, when Vaibhav said something to her in her ear, she laughed. Armaan felt the music playing in the foyer faint away. The only thing that felt audible to him was her child-like laughter... pure and enticing. Then Vaibhav raised his hand and pulled her glasses away. He must have seen her juggling with her glasses. Riddhima tried to take it back but Vaibhav told her something after which she let it go. Vaibhav kept the glasses on the table.

Armaan felt his heart-beat stop for a moment before it started again. He was standing a little away to see her eyes and face properly, but seeing her without her glasses for the first time; suddenly his desire to see her closely rose and urged him to walk to them. His legs itched to take him to that table. He fidgeted at his place restlessly, unknown of the fact that someone was observing him...

Rahul and Atul were still standing with him. They said something to him, which he didn't seem to hear. His urge to go close to Riddhima irked him further.

"M-main ek min..." Armaan was about to ask Atul and Rahul that he will be back in a moment when he saw her stand up, wear her glasses again and walk away somewhere with boys following her like tails. He was disappointed.

"Kya hua Armaan?" Rahul asked him when he didn't respond to his question he was asking him earlier during their conversation.

"Huh?" Armaan looked back at him confused.

"Tu theek hai na?" Atul asked him.

"H-haan, m-mujhe kya hua hai?" He sluttered as he tried to bring his attention back to his friends, who might have seen him lost somewhere.

Atul narrowed his eyes at his dazed state. Then he looked around to see Anjali sitting on a table with Aarti and Dadi having her dinner. He smiled at his lovely wife while she smiled back in a strange way with a glint of something in her eye that he couldn't pin-point. Shrugging off all the confusions, he diverted his attention towards Rahul, who continued their conversation.

~~~~~~~~~

About half and hour later, the rituals finished and Harsh and Minnie were formally a married couple now. They took blessing of all the elders. Kirti and Anjali then took the newly wedded couple to their especially reserved table, so that they can have their dinner. Minnie asked Riddhima to stay with her for support.

Armaan and Atul made sure all the arrangements were to the mark. Then after the dinner was over, then men got busy seeing off all the guests who were leaving early while ladies were taking care of Harsh's relatives who will stay for the time as they will accompany Minnie to her new house... her 'sasural'.

Slowly all the remaining few relatives from both sides started winding up as they have to reach back at Chatterjee Villa for some post Bidai ceremonies and finally the Bidai ceremony. Armaan, Atul and Rahul escorted all the guests to the cars and instructed the drivers to take all the guests carefully to the Villa.

Minnie said something to Riddhima. She stood up from her chair and walked away.

A car was all set to take Minnie and Harsh to the house. Kirti and Harsh's mother took the newly wedded couple with them and drove back to the Chatterjee Villa. Harsh and Vaibhav went back to the Villa with Dadi and Aarti.

Atlast, only Atul, Rahul, Armaan and Anjali were left with a few more boys who were Minnie's distant cousins. As soon as a car came back to take more relatives, Minnie's cousins hopped in to go back. The car was big enough to accommodate atleast 8 people and since there was space for atleast three more people Armaan asked Atul, Rahul and Anjali to go back.

"Yaar, Armaan tu bhi aaja ab, chal. Tu akela bacha hai, aaja tu araam se accommodate ho jayega ismein." Rahul said seeing him standing alone outside the car.

"N-nahin yaar, meri gaadi parking mein lagi hai, m-main usmein aa jaonga." Armaan said looking around.

"Arey lekin parking se gaadi aane mein bhot time lag jayega. Wahan teri gaadi ke saamne hotel ke dusre guests ki bhot saari gaadiyan parked hain, upar se kuch loaders bhi dekhe the maine. Teri gaadi ke liye rasta clear hone mein pata nahi kitna time lag jaayega. Aur tujhe jaldi wapis pahuchna hai, warna Minnie phir se hungama kar degi... Rahul theek kah raha hai. Tu chal humare saath, apni gaadi lene baad mein aa jaiyo." Atul suggested.

"N-nahin bhai, koi jyada time nahi lagega. Maine abhi parking in-charge se baat ki hai. Usne kaha ki abhi bas 5 minute mein wo meri gaadi manga dega. Jyada der nahin lagegi. Tum log jao, main follow karta hu." Armaan said looking around restlessly.

Anjali, who was listening to their conversation, felt something weird. Armaan's restlessness also didn't go un-noticed by her. So she butted in, "Arey tum log kyun use insist kar rahe ho? Wo aa jayega apne aap. Aur agar usne kaha ki jyada der nahin lagegi, to iska matlab, jyada der nahin lagegi..." She turned to Armaan and added, "Kyun Armaan maine theek kaha na?"

Armaan who was almost haapy seeing his Bhabhi talk in his support, flinched a bit when he saw Anjali staring at him smiling strangely, as if she is aware of some secret about him. He gasped inwardly, then composing, he added, "H-haan... haan. Don't worry, main abhi aata hu. Bas kuch minutes mein..."

Anjali looked away to hide her amusement and smiled at his shaken state. Though she didn't know why was Armaan insisting to come alone, but she very well knew that there definitely something behind his weird restlessness. Atlast, Atul and Rahul gave up.

As they drove away, Atul saw Anjali smiling to herself. He narrowed his eyes and questioned her, "Kya hua Anjie? Why are you smiling?"

"Kya? Kuch nahin... Kuch bhi to nahin." Anjali straightened behaving normally once again.

Atul though was sure that there was something in her mind, didn't ask anything further.

Soon, all of the guests as well as the relatives left. Now the only person left at the Hotel was Armaan... or maybe another person was also there.

~~~~~~~~~

He was standing besides his car with his back facing towards the entrance of the Hotel building. Ever so often he would turn back and glance towards the entrance. Armaan was getting restless now. Whats taking so long? He thought. Shall I go inside to find her? Where is she?

Armaan, while escorting all the guests to the cars, so that they can go back to Chatterjee Villa, haven't seen her leave. He was 100% sure that she is still in the Hotel. Others might have forgotten her in hurry, but he was still looking ahead to see her. Now, its been almost half an hour, and she is still nowhere in sight. Where is she? He decided to go back and check her. Asking a guard to look after his car for a while, he walked inside.

He went back to the Marriage Foyer, and checked everywhere, but she was nowhere. 'Kahan gayab ho gayi ye?' he mumbled. Then seeing a waiter, he called, "Hey brother..."

The boys turned to him, surprised, "Yes sir?"

"Wo... Have you seen a girl around?"

"Girl? Which girl sir?" The waiter asked politely.

"The girl, the one with the specs..."

"I am sorry sir, I havent seen any girl here for a while now. But you can check inside. Maybe she has gone back to some room or somewhere else inside..." the waiter suggested.

"Oh, ok... thanks man." Thanking the Waiter, he ran inside.

~~~~~~~~~

Checking all the rooms they have booked for their guests, as he walked though the corridor, he asked another Hotel staff, "Hello, Miss...?"

The girl, who was one of the staff members, turned to him when he called her. She was surprised to see an extremely handsome man calling her. As soon as he walked near her, she recognized him. "Oh, sir aap? Yes sir, how may I help you?" she asked smiling politely.

"I am sorry to bother you dear. But have you seen a girl somewhere?"

"I have seen many sir. But if you could specify something about the one you are searching for, then maybe I can help..." she replied smiling politely.

"oh, I am sorry. She is... she is a young, fairly but slightly wheatish, cute looking girl... Wearing this creamish-yellow dress, with a long braid, and... and yes, this big specs... silly looking specs that hide her big eyes. And she keeps pushing them back again and again. She goes a little fidgety when someone stares at her. And... and her voice is very sweet, she laughs like a child. And... and..." he kept blabbering things, trying to describe Riddhima in every possible way he could think.

The girl smiled meaningfully, as he continued talking non-stop... He was clearly besotted by this girl he is talking about, she thought. 'Hmm... lucky girl...' she mumbled.

"What? What did you say? Have you seen her?"  He asked restlessly.

The girl thought for a moment, then she remembered that she has seen a girl going towards a room on the fifth floor a few minutes back, "Yes, sir... I think I have seen her. I mean I didn't see her in face, but yes, she was fidgety as a few men were gawking at her when she was passing through the corridor, and she was wearing the similar dress you described."

"Really? Which room? When did you see her?" he asked hurriedly.

"I am not sure, which room... but I saw her around 15-20 minutes back in corridor of the fifth floor." She replied.

"Oh... I will search the room myself then." He said looking down, then looking back at her, he added, "Thanks. Thanks a ton Miss. I am really grateful..." he held his hand out.

"Thats ok sir. Its my duty." She replied shaking hands with him.

He almost ran to grab the lift. As soon as the door of the elevator opened, he stepped out quickly. He strolled through the corridor looking around, "Kaunse room mein ho sakti hai wo?" he thought mumbling loudly. Then something striked him, "Minnie ka room bhi to isi floor pe tha... maybe she has gone back to that room?" He ran towards the last room at the end of corridor.

Instead of knocking the door, he clicked it open. Walking inside, he saw the room empty. Only a small bag was lying there. "Yahan to koi nahi hai? Where is she gone?" he spoke loudly to himself. Then as he turned to go back, he heard some noise from the attached bathroom. "Ye bathroom se kya awaaj aa rahi hai. Kahin wo andar to nahin?" He decided to check it.

He went to the door of the bathroom, and tried to hear putting his ear on the door. But it went quite all again. Moments later, when he didn't hear anything, irritated with the silence, he turned the knob of the door to open it......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the bathroom,

"Oh god, ye saaf kyun nahin ho raha..." she mumbled. Riddhima was trying to clean a mark on her dress. "Agar abhi saaf nahi kiya to daag rah jayega..." she was talking to herself unaware of the fact that everyone else has already left the venue.

She jerked back scared as she heard a sudden click on the bathroom door.

Armaan saw her standing near the wash basin, doing something with her back facing him. "Off, tum yahan ho?" as he said that, she turned back to him and as usual...

"Aaaaaaaa..." Hearing a man's voice, she turned around quickly, shouting like always. She got scared seeing a man in front... in the bathroom.

"Offo..." he saw her still yelling at the top of her voice with her eyes closed. "Ye ladki bhi na... ek din sach mein mere kaan kharaab kar degi..." Armaan mumbled, then called her, "Riddhima... Riddhima main hu..." He tried to calm her down by calling her name, but she didn't seem to hear him. She was walking backward as he called her, her eyes still closed, plus she was yelling. So he decided to stop her himself.

He saw her walking backward, towards the bathtub. In the next moment, he moved towards her and grabbing her by her waist, he placed his palm over her lips and shouted, "RIDDHIMA..." she stopped immediately, registering his voice.

Slowly, she opened her eyes to see him... actually to confirm, that its him. As soon as she opened her eyes she saw him looking down at her, with an irritated expression on his face. She smiled involuntarily for less than a moment... relieved that its him and not some stranger. But immediately his gaze caught her.

Riddhima saw his irritated expressions change. It turned from irritation, to squinting, then a little surprised, finally settling onto a heated look that displayed an emotion... an absolutely new emotion, and emotion she has never seen in anyone's eyes. It was something very intriguing and piercing... something that entered from her beautiful eyes and traveled all the way to her heart... and her soul.

On the other hand, as soon as Armaan grabbed her by her waist and placed his palm over her lips, he heard her quiten. He was irritated by the fact that everytime, he comes around her, she starts shouting. Then slowly, as she opened her eyes, he saw something he has been waiting to see for so long. He squinted his eyes in confusion.

Then as he realized, that he is finally seeing her eyes... so closely, he got surprised. Don't know what happened to him after that, he was lost. Everything around him faded away... disappearing somewhere. He was drowning into the depth of those captivating pair of olive-green eyes.

Her hand slowly went down and found its place over 'his' heart. She felt strangely effected as she felt a loud heart-beat under her palms. Her brain, which was struggling to keep her stay alert, tried to pull her hand away, but her hands felt jammed over his heart. She didn't move it away.

Hi Friends... Here is Episode 59. Yaar ye kya, everyone is getting lazy these days. But see, i am back sooner that before this time. This was my first ever attempt with something intimate. Hope you all like it.
Once agian i am grateful to those who pressed like button and especially to those who commented, and encouraged me.

Please comment after reading to tell me how was it and let me know if there has been any mistake.

And i am sure, hitting a like button wont take too long after you read the episode.

P.S. - Its a request once again, that those who want me to PM them, need to add me to their buddy list first.
Another thing, I know i am being selfish, but if anyone want me to continue PMing them, you will have to keep replying in return.
Friends, if you dont comment, how would i know if you are still reading the story or not. Coz if you arent reading it anymore, even i dont want to push you to do so by continuosly sending PMs.
Now on, if i dont get replies for the episodes thrice in a row from a particualr individual, i will stop PMing that person. (Only those who have genuine reason will be not get effected by this...) So whoever has a habit of reading the update and then wait for another update to comment back, might be dropped from the PM list in future.
I am sure many of you might think that i am being greedy and selfish, but i dont want to pester anyone for my selfish reasons. So i needed to know who is and who is NOT interested in the story. I dont mind if someone is not liking it. Thats ok with me.
I hope i havent offended anyone by saying all this. Sorry if did.

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Episode 59- Thread 3 - Page 42 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/25965783

EPISODE SIXTY

Then as he realized, that he is finally seeing her eyes... so closely, he got surprised. Don't know what happened to him after that, he was lost. Everything around him faded away... disappearing somewhere. He was drowning into the depth of those captivating pair of olive-green eyes.

Her hand slowly went down and found its place over 'his' heart. She felt strangely effected as she felt a loud heart-beat under her palms. Her brain, which was struggling to keep her stay alert, tried to pull her hand away, but her hands felt jammed over his heart. She didn't move it away.

He didn't know what was happening around him... She forgot where they were... He forgot why has he come there... she failed to remember what was she doing a minute ago. He was lost in a strange passion he has been feeling for the past many months. She was witnessing this new passionate emotion for the first time, which although was new to her, but still seemed familiar and close to her heart.

They stood in the same way, with one of her hand on his heart, while other on his right shoulder for support. One of his arms wrapped around her thin waist, while other held in the air a little below her chin. Don't know how many minutes passed that way... and don't know for how long they might have kept standing in the same postion... lost in each other's eyes, if only that digital sound hadn't disturbed them.

Her phone started ringing all of a sudden. Riddhima was the one who broke the gaze, she was locked in. She blinked slowly and felt something wrapped around her waist. She squinted, and glanced down only to find his arm holding her closely. Her already shallow beathing almost stopped for a moment as she realized the position they were in. Feeling nervous, she started squirming under his hold while making sure not to look back in his captivating blue orbs.

When he didn't buzz for next few seconds, she called him softly, "S-sir..." he didn't respond, "Sir..." she called a little louder and looked up at his face for a moment. She saw his smile getting wider. Why is he smiling? She thought. What is he doing? Then called again, "A-Armaan..." a little more loudly this time, shivering slightly under his immovable gaze.

Armaan felt some movements under his arm wrapped around her waist. He felt a fabric rubbing against his skin. It was the net fabric of her choli that covered her tummy and back of waist-line. He felt the fabric slide away and a smooth and soft skin rubbing against his. He smiled to himself. Then some sound started disturbing his 'important' session. Finally he heard someone calling his name a little loudly.

"ARMAAN..." she shrieked loudly.

"Huh?" he came out of his daze, looking at her casually.

She narrowed her eyes, her voice quivering a little, "A-Armaan..." he looked at her questioningly as if asking 'What?'. She signaled downward, through her eyes towards his arm that was holding her, as she was struggling to get out of his grip, using both her hands by now.

Armaan was confused. He looked downward carelessly and then looked back at her face, "Kya?" he asked, not able to understand what is she referring to.

This time, tired of his sillyness, she slapped his arm around her as tightly as she could. "Armaan..." she whinned.

Armaan now realized that she was struggling to get out of his strong grip. "Oh..." he left her at once. Though she was asking him to leave her, but she didn't realize that he will leave her all of a sudden. Loosing her balance she was about to fall backward, when she found herself in his arms again. He held her back again, when he felt her falling into the bathtub at the back. Then dragging her a little ahead with himself he left her while she recollected herself.

Another 10 seconds, they stood there looking at each other.

He broke the silence this time, "Wo... w-wo tum... main... err..." he didn't know where to start, "Wo..." he saw her looking uneasy, "Wo, maine-maine dekha ke tum wahan bathtub mein girne wali thi, to maine..." he pointed towards the bathtub.

She glanced back at the tub, then back at him understanding the situation. She nodded slowly, still shaking inwardly.

The moment of awkwardness rose further when she realized the place they were standing in and the position 'she' was in. She saw him standing in front of the wash-basin where she has placed her stuff earlier when she was cleaning up. Helplessly, she turned around quickly, covering her bossom with both her arms.

Armaan was taken aback at her reaction first. "Kya hua? Tum theek to ho na?" he asked genuinely concerned, not aware of the reason behind her uneasiness.

"M... W-wo... wo..." she didn't know how to say that. "Wo... wo mera..." still turned around with her back facing him, she signaled towards the basin.

Armaan turned around and saw her dupatta hanging on the towel-rod, clamped near the wash-basin. "Oh... I am... I am sorry." He apologized. Then taking the dupatta, he went near her.

Riddhima felt him come close again and flinched frightened of what is he doing. She held her breath. As soon as, he covered her with her dupatta, he walked out of the bathroom.

Except a piece of cloth around her she didn't feel anything else. She heard the door closing and twisted around to find herself alone. He was gone. She exhaled loudly. Now that he is gone, she realized that she has been holding her breath for a long time. She immediately fixed her dupatta back in the same way, she was wearing it earlier. Why was he here? She thought fixing herself.

Then checked herself in the mirror.

'What happened to my face?' she mumbled observing her face in the mirror. He face was all pink. She washed her face with water twice, but nothing changed. She was still pink. 'Ye kya hua?' she didn't know what happened to her. Then she heard a knock at the door.

"Riddhima..." he knocked the door when she didn't come out for another 5 minutes. "Riddhima, ghar wapis jana hai ke nahin? Sab wait kar rahe hoge..."

Riddhima remembered why she was here. "Oh god!" she slapped her forehead, "Main to bhul hi gayi..." she picked up her glasses that she had removed earlier when she was cleaning her dress and wore them, checked herself once again, hand-combed her hair a little and came out.

"Thank god tum baahar to aayi..." he spoke seeing come out.

Although she has heard him knock on the door, she was still surprised seeing him sitting on the bed in the room. He should have left by now. Then what is doing here? Why is he still sitting here? She was embarrassed, shy and nervous after what all happened between two of them inside that bathroom.

Without saying anything, she went on the other side and picked up the bag lying there and walked towards the door.

Armaan saw her leaving the room quietly. He stood up and followed her to the elevator.

They took the elevator and went down. Even in the elevator, Riddhima stood at the other corner, away from him. She herself didn't know why she was doing this.

Downstairs, Armaan was now walking ahead, while Riddhima was walking a little behind him, trying to keep some distance from him. She was still feeling uneasy about everything.

Armaan went to his car and stood beside it waiting for her to join him. She was walking too slow to catch him... as she was still in almost dazed condition.

~~~~~~~~~

As she came out and stood at the entrance, she started looking around to find someone familiar. But to her surprise, nobody was there in sight. 'Sab log kahan chale gaye?' she thought worriedly. The only person known to her was Armaan.

As if reading her mind, Armaan spoke from the same place he was standing, "Sab log ghar chale gaye hain..." she looked at him when he spoke loudly enough to be heard by her from the distance. His volume might be loud, but his tone was extremely polite and soothing. He knew what she was looking for. She looked at him questioningly, so he added, "Sab late ho rahe the, aur ghar pe bhot sara kaam tha, isliye wo log chale gaye." He opened the door of his car indicating her to come along. When she didnt move, he walked back to her. "Kya hua? Ghar nahi jana?"

"Tum... tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?" she asked weakly in a low voice.

"Main? Wo... wo..." Armaan wasnt expecting this question. He didn't know what to say. He didn't want to tell her that he didn't go back coz he was waiting only for her. But then, he has to give an answer, "Wo main kuch kaam pura kar raha tha." He lied.

"Aur... aur Minnie ke... room..." she looked up as if asking what he was doing in Minnie's room.

"Err... Jaldi karo, hum late ho rahe hain..." he tried to divert looking away. To his relief, she nodded and sauntered towards his car.

She paused for moment near the car and looked at its backside. She wanted to stay a little away from him, as his proximity was making her strangely anxious. But since it was a two-seater sports car, she didn't have a choice. So she had to sit on the passenger seat besides him.

Closing the door, Armaan went to his driving seat and ignited the engine driving away.

~~~~~~~~~

They drove silently towards the Chatterjee Villa. Both of them were finding it difficult to sit in the awkward silence between them. Riddhima was continuously fidgeting in her seat.

He kept glancing at her once in a while and understood the situation. So in order to lighten the mood, he asked, "Tum... tum wahan kya kar rahi thi itni der se? Kabse main tumhe dhundh raha tha. Wahin basne ka irada tha kya?" Hearing his usual teasing tone, that also had a hint of concern, she looked at him. But she couldn't say anything as she was still thinking about what happened. He commented, "Ab kya hua tumhe? Somebody stole your tongue?"

"Huh?"

Finally getting some attention from her he continued, "Tumhara na, koi hisaab meri samajh mein nahi aata. Wahan sab tumhara intezaar kar rahe the, aur tum ho ke wahan Hotel ke bathroom ki luxuries ke mazze lene mein lagi thi..."

"Main wahan koi mazze nahi kar rahi thi..." finally she could speak.

"To kya wahin pe rahne ka plan kar rahi thi aaj raat?" he teased.

"Ji nahin. Main wahan sirf Minnie ka bag lene gayi thi..." she showed him the bag she went to bring along. "Samjhe?"

"Hmm, samjha. Lekin bag to wahan, us room mein tha. Phir itni der se Bathroom mein kya tum bhangda kar rahi thi?"

She squirmed a little hearing the name bathroom, but then immediately getting back to herself, she retorted, "Bathroom mein bhangra tum jaise bewakuf karte honge. Main to apna dress saaf kar rahi thi..." she looked down at her dress.

He too glanced at her dress and then looking ahead smiled, "Tum khana bhi theek se nahin kha sakti na... Khaate-khaate dress pe bhi gira diya?"

"You..." she was now annoyed at him. "Mujhe bhot achchi tarah se pata hai ki khana kaise khaate hain. Aur ye sab maine nahi giraya apni dress pe. Ye to main Minnie ka bag leke room se wapis aa rahi thi, to wahan corridor mein ek tumhaare jaisa bewakuf khaane ki plate leke yahan-wahan ghumte hue khana kha raha tha... usi ne giraya hai. Meri itni pyari dress kharaab kar di pagal ne. Anjali bhabhi aur Kirti Aunty kitne pyar se leke aayi thi mere liye. Ab main unhe kya kahungi..." she whinned childishly.

"Hmm..." he smiled at her kiddish whinning. Then added, "Koi baat nahin, unhe kuch kahne ki zaroorat nahi padegi tumhe... Wo sab samajh jayengi."

"Kya matlab?" she asked smiling a bit.

"Arey sabko pata hai ki tum kitni immature aur childish ho. So, koi tumhe kuch nahi kahega. Wo sab samajh jayenge..." he said cheekily.

"Tumhara matlab kya hai? Main immature bachchi hu?" Her expression changed as she glared at him angrily, retorting back as usual.

"Aur nahin to kya? Jab dekho tab ladti rahti ho..."

"Main? Main ladti hu? Ji nahin mister, tum-tum ladte rahte ho har waqt mere saath..." she blamed pointing her finger at him.

"Tum ladti ho..."

"Tum ladte ho..." she snapped again.

"Tum..."

"Tum..."

Their argument continued till they reached back Chatterjee Villa. Armaan was happy to see her getting back normal again. Obviously, he has deliberately started the argument to make her forget the awkwardness between them.

~~~~~~~~~

Finally they reached Chatterejee Villa.

"Tum na... tum bhaad mein jao..." she said finally. Taking Minnie's bag she walked out of his car, slamming the door loudly as Armaan laughed at her defeat in their argument.

Hearing her slam the door loudly and walk away angrily, he stopped laughing, "Abey, araam se..." he saw her turn back and glare at him while walking toward the door. He came out of his car, and closing the door ran after her. Then catching up with her walked with her, inside the Villa.

~~~~~~~~~

Its been more than half an hour everyone arrived at Chatterjee's. Initially, nobody noticed Armaan or Riddhima's absence as most of the people were busy making arrangements for remaining rituals. Some others were taking a brief rest. Some were taking care of Harsh's family. Aarti, Dadi, Omang and Shashank have already gone back to their respective homes with the boys since Yash and Vaibhav had fallen asleep.

But soon, Rahul noticed that Riddhima wasn't there. He asked Atul who also had no clue about where she is. They searched for her everywhere, and now as they couldn't trace her, they were getting a little worried about her. Other guests had no idea what all they were worried about.

Anjali remembered that even Armaan is nowhere in the Villa. Maybe he is still at the Hotel. She knew that if Armaan is still in the Hotel and if we suppose that Riddhima is also left behind at Marriage Venue, then Armaan will take care of her. But It was only a presumption and she wasn't too sure of it. Even if Riddhima is left in the Hotel, how will Armaan know that she is still there? She thought apprehensively.

Anjali, Atul and Rahul were discussing about how to find Riddhima, when suddenly Anjali heard somebody commenting...

All the remaining guests were busy chatting and joking around. It was the usual gathering session before Bidai, when ladies tease each other and play different games.

As soon as Armaan and Riddhima stepped into the Hall, somebody from the guests commented jokingly, "Wo dekho to, kya matching jodi hai..."

Atul, and Rahul didn't hear the comment, but Anjali did. She turned to see who they are talking about, and saw Armaan-Riddhima coming through the door. Glancing at the duo once again, suddenly she realized that the guests were right. Riddhima was wearing the dress of almost same color as Armaan's shirt. Now as they walked side-by-side down the stairs of living-room's entrance, which was a little high as compared to the Livingroom's floor, they looked like an adorable couple.

Atul said something to Anjali, but when she didn't respond, he saw her looking at the entrance. He followed her gaze and saw Riddhima coming inside. He nudged Rahul, telling him that Riddhima is back. Atul and Rahul walked hurriedly to her, and smiled with relief on seeing Riddhima safe and fine.

"Arey yaar tum dono kahan rah gaye the?" Atul said as they walked to Armaan and Riddhima.

Armaan who was busy stealing glances of his cute-looking companion, jerked out of it, shifting his gaze at Atul. He walked hurriedly to Atul, leaving Riddhima a little behind. "Hi Bhai..."

"Tu kahan tha ab tak yaar? Humein to tune kaha tha ki tu bas 5 minute mein aa jayega?" Atul questioned him. "Itni der kaise lag gayi?"

"Wo... wo bhai main..." Before Armaan could say something, he saw Riddhima join them.

Atul shifted his attention towards Riddhima, "Thank god tu theek hai Riddhima. Hum kitna pareshaan ho rahe the. Rahul to bas abhi police ko phone karne wala tha."

"Kyun? Police ko kyun phone karne waale the wo?" Riddhima asked looking at Rahul.

"Itni der se tera koi ata-pata nahi tha. Aur tu phone bhi nahi utha rahi thi..." Rahul remarked coming ahead. He hugged her lightly.

"Bhaiya main theek hu." She informed calmly coming out of hug, "Wo main to bas Minnie ka bag lene uske room mein gayi thi."

"Lekin ek bag laane mein itni der kaise lag gayi tujhe?" Rahul asked again.

"Main jab uske room se wapis aa rahi thi, to ek aadmi ne meri dress pe khaane ki kuch cheez gira di thi. Meri puri dress kharaab kar di usne..." she showed the faded marks on her dress, "...ye dekho. Ise saaf karne ke liye mujhe room mein wapis jana pada. Wahin der lag gayi."

"Ye to tu ghar aake bhi kar sakti thi..." Rahul said.

"Bhaiya, kar to sakti thi, lekin tab tak daag pakka pad jata, aur puri dress kharaab ho jaati. Daag nahi nikalta phir baad mein." She tried to explain.

Rahul was about to say something when Atul interrupted, "Yaar, theek hai na Rahul. Just relax now, wo sahi-salaamat hai na." He turned to Riddhima and continued, "Par tu apna phone kyun nahi utha rahi thi?"

"Wo main bathroom mein thi, isliye mujhe phone ki ring sunayi nahi di hogi. I am sorry bhaiya. Maine aap sabko pareshaan kar diya." She held her ear apologetically.

"Chal koi baat nahi ab. Lekin next time se, apna phone humesha apne saath rakhna. Ok..." He advised while Riddhima nodded cheerfully. He then again turned to Armaan and asked, "Aur tu, tune abhi tak bataya nahi tujhe itni der kaise lagi. Kahan tha ab tak tu?"

"Main? Wo... err... wo main ise... haan wo main ise dhundh raha tha." Armaan fumbled a little, and then pointed towards Riddhima.

"Ise dhundh raha tha?" Anjali butted in. She turned to Riddhima, "Tu iske saath aayi hai?" she asked while nodded nodded replying in yes. The Anjali asked Armaan, "Lekin tujhe kaise pata ki ye wahin Hotel mein hi thi?"

"Mujhe? Wo... actually, w-wo..." he sluttered trying to find an excuse, "Err... mujhe, haan, mujhe nahi pata tha, mujhe bilkul nahi pata tha."

"To tu ise dhundh kyun raha tha?" Anjali raised her brow.

"Wo to, wo..." he looked at Anjali, who was staring at him continuously, "Wo mujhe na... mujhe kisi ne bataya ki wo wahan hotel mein thi."

"Kisi ne tujhe bataya?" Atul narrowed his eyes in confusion, "Kya matlab? Aur kisne bataya?"

"Wo ek, aadmi ne... mujhe bataya." He saw Rahul, Atul, Anjali even Riddhima gawking at him to explain further. He gulped inwardly, and then carried on, "Actually, m-main jab apni gaadi mein baith raha tha, to... to ek aadmi ne mujhe kaha ki usne ek ladki ko a-an-andar jaate hue dekha." He glanced at the four people again, and grasped what they might ask next. Before they could fire another question at him, he continued himself, "Maine use puchhi ye baat... maine use puchha ki agar koi ladki andar gayi to main kya karun? To usne mujhe kaha... ahem-ahem, usne kaha ki, wo ladki humaare function mein thi, aur kyunki use pata tha ki humaare sab guest ghar ja chuke hain, isliye use laga ki shayad wo ladki akeli rah gayi hai' To... u-usne mujhe bata diya. Aur isliye, main ise dhundh rah tha." He finished awkwardly smiling like a foolish and praying inwardly for them to believe his irrational excuse. To his relief, atleast two of them looked convinced. They were Rahul and Riddhima.

"Thanks yaar. Thanks a lot. Teri wajah se Riddhima theek-thaak ghar aa gayi." Rahul thanked him profusely. He was really grateful to Armaan.

Armaan smiled at him. He glanced at Riddhima who too was smiling at him slightly. Just then somebody called Rahul. So he went away, leaving the other three behind.

When Armaan turned to Anjali and Atul, he found them still gaping at him, with slightly narrowed eyes. He flinched, knowing that they weren't convinced. To his relief Anjali and Riddhima too left almost immediately as Kirti called them for further rituals. But the most dangerous of the lot was still standing beside him... continuously gazing at him.

"Hehe..." he grinned stupidly at Atul, who looked unaffected with his antics. Armaan wanted to run away. So pretending as if somebody has called him, he walked away saying loudly, "Lagta hai uncle mujhe bula rahe hain. H-haan Shubhankar uncle, main abhi ata hu..."

Atul saw his retreating back. Now he was sure that Armaan was definitely hiding something. His unsteady amd stuttering way of explaining everything was an obvious proof. Coz Armaan Malik NEVER fumbles. Then the way he left abruptly was another proof. Besides, Atul wasn't a deaf not to hear if anyone called Armaan. He very well knew that nobody has called Armaan and he purposely slipped away.

Armaan went straight to Shubhankar and tried to get himself busy in some random conversation. He tried to keep himself busy with other guests or some or the other random chores, to stay away from Atul. He was very well aware of the fact that Atul was observing his every movement. So for rest of the time, he avoided getting anywhere near Riddhima. Even if she came in front of him while doing something, he would change his path and ignore her walking away.

Riddhima on the other hand was surprised at his behaviour while Atul was getting more and more suspicious about his actions and reaction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been now six days Minnie-Harsh got married. After a small reception gathering on the third day of their marriage, Minnie and Harsh have already left for their 20 days Honeymoon.

Armaan tried his best to avoid Riddhima as well as Atul. He didn't want to loose his composer, by getting close to Riddhima. By now, he has already realized that Riddhima's presence always make him behave weirdly. He also knew that Atul might shoot him any time with his query bullets. He didn't want to take a chance, so he kept himself as busy as possible.

What Armaan didn't realize was the fact that he was only adding to Atul's suspicion. If it was some other situation, he knew this, but as they say, Love can make any person loose his saneness. The logical portion of their brain is pushed back as the love-struck corners starts taking over. And here our hero was unknowingly falling for his beautiful employee.

Ashraya's renovation completed on 10th January as per the plan. On the great occasion of Lohri festival, 13th January, yesterday, Ashraya dwellers have even moved back in their new house, after a lovely celebration. Everythings was done perfectly in a very nice way. He has even handed over Labor Colony's project to the contractor.

Now that he was free from some of his major responsibilities, he sat in his cabin with his eyes closed thinking about past few days. Unknowingly his mind drifted towards Riddhima. He knew that she was now present in her office, full time. He felt relieved and relaxed from within feeling her presence in the cabin next to him.

Unexpectedly, he got up from his seat and went straight to her cabin. He knocked her door twice, but when he didn't have any response, he opened the door only to find it empty. She wasn't there. Where is she? He thought. He was about to go back to his cabin, when he heard her phone ringing loudly. He waited for a moment.

Then knowing that she isn't there, he looked around to find her phone. As he picked a file, which was moving slightly due to the vibration of the phone, he found her phone lying on the table, under that file. But just as he was about to pick the phone, the ringing stopped. Sighing, he turned to his cabin, but heard the phone ringing again. When he turned back to it, he saw the name of the person calling her.

He slowly picked the phone, reading the name of the caller with narrowed eyes. Who is this? Before he could react, he heard someone's footstep outside Riddhima's cabin. Abruptly, he kept the phone down and walked back to his cabin.

Riddhima was out for a while to get some papers signed from Atul. When she came back, she heard her phone ringing. Keeping the file on the table, she picked her phone. She smiled hearing the voice on the other end.

~~~~~~~~~

Armaan sat in his chair and heard Riddhima talking to someone on the phone. He couldn't hear what she was saying, but her laughter could be clearly heard from his place. While talking over the phone she was constantly laughing ever so frequently with little intervals in between. She seems to be enjoying her chat with, whoever has called her.

Armaan didn't like it a bit. Its been almost 15 minutes now, that she was speaking to that person. He was getting restless and fidgety. He squirmed continuously in his chair. His gaze repeatly shifting towards her cabin. All he wanted at the moment was to walk upto to her and ask her to finish her damn-cheesy-conversation immediately...

His patience almost gave up... He got up to go her cabin, only to be interrupted by someone at his door. He heard his cabin-door open and saw Atul walk inside.

"Hey Armaan..." Atul saw him walking towards the door.

"Hi Bhai..." Armaan looked at Atul and walked back to his place.

Atul came and sat on the visitor's chair, "Were you going somewhere?"

"Nahi, nahi to?"

"Chal achcha hai. I wanted to talk to you regarding something important."

"W-what do you wanna talk about?" Armaan looked at him suspiciously. He thought Atul might grill him regarding his stupid behavior on Minnie's wedding day.

Atul said casually, "You aleady know about it..."

"I-I know about it... What is it?"

Atul saw him looking at him strangely, "Arey you forgot, I am talking about Raogunj Land we planned to buy. About that Chabra guy... I told you, didn't I?"

"Oh, regarding that..." Armaan sighed.

"Yeah, regarding THAT..." Atul stressed, "What were you thinking?"

"Err... nothing, just like that. Haan I remember about Raogunj Land. We already discussed it. Now what else do you wanna talk about?"

"Arey yaar, abhi kah raha tha ki tujhe yaad hai. Ab puchh raha hai ki kya baat karni hai. I told you na, that we need to visit the site, so that we can finalize the deal." Atul reminded.

"Oh, yes... yes. I remember. Ok then, tell me what do I have to do?" Armaan asked.

"Lo humesha to tu mujhe batata hai kya karna hai, aur aaj mujhse puchh raha hai. Anyways... I came here to ask you when you wanna go there. Tell me when you are free from your other schedules." Atul asked.

"Alright, let me confirm it." He turned to pick the intercom to all Riddhima, but recalling the caller's name, he stopped.

Atul saw him stop and thinking something, "What happened?"

"Nothing Bhai. Ahh... can I inform you about it later?"

"Later kyun? Why not now? I have to book the Tickets and then inform Chabra about our visit. He has already called four times since yesterday."

"Ahh, alright then you can talk to Riddhima yourself regarding the free slots. I am a little busy at the moment." Armaan wanted to stay away from Riddhima for a while.

"Armaan, yaar she is 'your' PA. How can I discuss all this with her? You should be doing this yourself so that none of your pre-scheduled program gets disrupted."

"But Bhai..."

"I don't wanna listen to anything. Call her right away. We will discuss it right now." Atul commanded ignoring his plead. He was really behaving so weird these days.

Armaan nodded and called Riddhima.

Riddhima entered the cabin with her notepad.

Atul smiled at her, "Hi Riddhima..."

She nodded smiling back at Atul. Then turning to Armaan she asked, "Yes Sir...?"

Armaan was not looking towards her as he was busy brooding over something else. Not getting response from Armaan, Atul nudged him verbally, "Armaan..."

"Huh? Yes Bhai...?" he looked up at once. Atul signaled towards Riddhima through his eyes. "Oh, yes." He turned to her and started, "Miss. Gupta, could you please check my schedules and tell me, if there is anything important lined up in the next week?"

Riddhima was a little surprised at his extra-professional tone. But then its nothing new. He is very professional when it comes to his work; she thought, and checked his schedule. A few moments later she said, "Sir, you have got four meetings in the next week. First one is with the contractor of Worker's colony regarding the updates on the project, second is with the Technical staff of your Electronics Company regarding the new product designs, third with one of our foreign delegates from France... And fourth one is with Mr. Shukla from Damon India Ltd."

"What is the last one about?"  he asked.

"Its regarding a new project Tender with their company." She replied.

"Can we re-schedule all of them for the coming week after the next one?" Armaan asked.

"Let me check sir." She once again checked his schedules for the next three weeks. Then said, "Sir, I think we can adjust first, second and fourth ones easily, but there might be a problem with the third one with our foreign delegates."

Armaan nodded, and looked at Atul as if asking what we do about it?

Atul asked Riddhima, "Is it possible to check it again with them. If they don't have any problem, we can postpone it for a little later time, maybe by the end of the week?"

"Sure sir, we can do that... should I check it right away?" She asked politely.

"Please do it..." Atul smiled.

Riddhima turned to go back to her cabin, but Armaan called, "Miss Gupta, he said right away."

She turned to him surprised at his almost rough tone. "I am checking it right away sir..."

"Then, where are you going? Call them from here." He pointed towards the phone on his table.

Riddhima looked at the phone and then him. She understood that he is not in very good mood. So without arguing she called their Foreign Delegates.

Armaan looked at her picking the phone and then talk to the PA of their delegates. She very politely asked him, if they can reschedule their meeting. Usually, such clients are very adamant about their schedules, but to his and Atul's surprise, she handled the situation very calmly and smartly, as a result of which, they agreed happily to reschedule their meeting.

She placed the receiver down and looked at Armaan, who seems to be staring at her ever since she started speaking over the phone. She felt a little odd seeing the look on his face. It was a strange mixture of numerous emotions. He looked angry, dazed, annoyed, pleased, satisfied, all at the same time. There was another emotion she felt floating in his eyes, which she couldn't understand.

Atul who was busy checking his file till now, looked up when he heard Riddhima close the call. He saw Armaan staring at Riddhima in a different way. When he diverted towards Riddhima, he found her too staring back at Armaan for a few seconds. Then she averted her gaze, feeling uneasy due to Armaan's continous stare.

Atul decided to keep quite and observe things silently for the time being. He cleared his throat, "Ahem-ahem..." as a result of which, Armaan broke his gaze and looked at him. "So, now that you are free for the whole next week, we can schedule our Raogunj visit during that period." Atul suggested while Armaan looked at Riddhima once again, telling her silently to keep a note of everything Atul is saying.

Riddhima understood his silent command. "Sure Sir, I will make required arrangements for everything related to the deal. Just lets me know about the day you want to leave."

"Alright then, I will inform you about it by today evening. Or at the most by tomorrow." Atul replied getting up from his chair.

Riddhima nodded bidding him a professional bye. When she turned to Armaan, he was still looking at her. "Anything else Sir?" she asked Armaan.

Instead of replying, Armaan ignored her and immersed himself into his Laptop.

She felt weird. Why is he acting this way? But she choose not the retort this time. She could feel that he is not in his usual mood and she was not in a mood to get into any arguments with him. So she left his cabin quietly.

Armaan saw her retreating back peeping from behind the Laptop screen. She looked annoyed while leaving. He sighed, spranging back into his chair. It was right that he was not in his usual self. He didn't know why, but he was disappointed and angry with her. His heart was itching with an unknown feeling. All of a sudden he felt that he was all alone in this world. As if someone has stolen something very precious from him.

Hi Friends...😊 First of all i want to give youall a BIG-BEAR HUG πŸ€—. I am touched as well as overwhelmed with the response this time by all of you. Its not like I didnt like your responses before this, but i was a little surprised to see more responses than i have expected. Thanks a lot for the encouragement and appreciation once again... Love you all...

And, so this the Episode 60. I tried to keep it romantic in the first half and then i moved it so that story moves a little faster. Hope you all like it.

Once agian i am grateful to those who pressed like button and to those who commented, and encouraged me.

Please comment after reading to tell me how was it and let me know if there has been any mistake.

And i am sure, hitting a like button wont take too long after you read the episode. 

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Aimee!
How R U!
I wish u r gud

woah dear
its really a nice one hats of to u i think its best oneso so she too staring himand his Nephew seen and also blurted out in front of Anjali true Muskaan son Armaan want to see her when she is feeding kids and he got so crazy to see her without specks so sad not able tooo and also wait for her Oye hoahcool and she is room not aware of this world but he can't stop teasing her woh at last seen her eyes now what going to happen next but its rocking oneplz continue it soonand thanks for the pm

"Thank u Guys for being there for showing me the path,
Thank u for always forgiving me for mistakes,
Thank u for always staying by my side,
Thank u for giving me the courage,
Thank u for listened to my problems,
In a kind and caring way,
I'm only complete when u are near,
Guys I couldn't forget all of u,
Even at the last breath I take,
Coz u'll always have a special place in my heart."

Nidha
Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago