armaan is falling for ridzz to cute
is ridhhimma played by shilpa anand in your ff
thanx for pm
please pm when u update again thanx
luv your ff
xoxo
gursimer

Hi Gursimer 😊
Hmm, he is finding her cute. Though it was funny of him to think of her being cute in such an intense situation. Crazy guy.😆 Though i dont dislike Sukriti, but i love Shilpa.😊 So you can say that for me Riddhima is Shilpa Anand in my FF. I find her more appealing and i still imagine her face and expressions while writing Riddhima's scenes. I cant get over her.😃 I will definitely PM you. Dont worry.😊 Thanks for your comment dear.

Originally posted by: cutie13

gr8 part

armaan the superhero love him lol
cont soon

Hi Cutie 😊
Oooo... so you are liking the superhero? 😉 So sweet. Thanks for your reply dear.

Originally posted by: j&b84

Hi amiee, yahoo wht i guess was right haha. wow it was fully of action. ridz y u hv to be alway to stubborn tt too hv with vivek there huh. thx god armaan stay and help u out tt so sweet of him na to fight with tt good for nthing bodyguards of vivek. i hope rahul will give a lot of uproar when she wake up and see wht her stubborness cost others. poor armaan and rahul they both got hurt protecting you.... wake up soon sleep beauty.... sweety pls update again soon, thx for writing action pack part for us

Hi Hima 😊
Thats great. I know you were right about Vivek and Riddhima being together. You are a smart girl 👍🏼. Riddima is still a kid at heart and kids are stubborn. What to do 😕??? Armaan is a smart and sensible guy, he stayed there coz he knows Vivek very well. Lets see who behaves how. And dont worry about our Super Trio, they are macho mens... Thodi si chot se kuch nahi hoga unhe...😆 Thanks for your comment sweetie.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Bollywood_chic

wow

i can totes imagine armaan fighting everyone!!
hehe
gr8 work
xxSonia

Hi Sonia 😊
Hey thats nice. I am happy that you found it imaginative. I wanted it to be. Thanks for your comments.

Originally posted by: rhama2

wow!!!
yes!!!!
it was such an action packed episode
i imagined the whole epi of armaan doing that taekwondo!!!
it was superb!!!!
and armaan thought of ridz!!!cute!!!!!!!!!
THANKS FOR THE PM!!!!

love:
aishwarya

Hi Aishwarya 😊
I am so glad to find that you could imagine it. I wanted it to be like that. Though i didnt go much onto technical stuff, coz i didnt intend it to sound like a Teakwondo coaching class.😃
Yes, Armaan does find Riddhima cute. Wait and watch waht happens next. Thanks for your reply dear.

yah u can call it action packed totally....
but in the middle v even saw sumthing else...
Armaan falling 4 Ridz!!!
shes cute 4 him!!!
oooohhhhhhhhh!!
heavenly!!!
thanks 4 the PM
upd8 soon!
tc
hugs & luv
Nimisha

Hi Nimi 😊
First of all i am sorry i got late that day. Aww, so you noticed him feeling for her. Wait for more to come. 😉 Thanks for the comments sweetie.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: aravi

heya amieee!!!!! sooo armaan my hero saved d princess gosh why is riddhima so stubborn wen it cums to armaan n his orders she just has to defy him!1 crazy gurl but good armaan punched d life out of dose henchmen of vivek's aarrghh how i hate dat man! yucks but now waiting for  dnext part!!!!   luv ya aravi

Hi Aravi 😊
Yeah Armaan is a hero 👍🏼. Right, Riddhima is very stubborn. She never listens to Armaan Stupid girl  😆. Thanks for your comments friend.

Originally posted by: simran1285

OMG Aimee you seem like you are personally skilled in taekwando, I mean that was friggin awesome, the kicks the punches! Riddhima is really stupid and really stubborn when it comes to Armaan. Why can't she listen to him, I really wish she had. And god Vivek is so nasty, drugging the poor girl like that. Thank god our Armaan was there to save the day and her.

Poor Rahul was so worried he's such a sweetie along with Atul. I highly enjoyed the bashathon the 3 put up an aaye haye Armaan gets to pick Ridz up, hmm I wonder how she will react when she waked up and discovers what had happened to her. At least Vivek is in jail now. I hope she is not rude to Armi after this I mean yea I like their little bickering but I hope she respects him a bit more now as a person rather than her boss.

Armi saying she is cute was so sweet, can't wait for the next part Aimes and thanks for PM

Hi Simran 😊
Yeah you got it right. I am not an expert, but i didn was trained in Teakwondo and Krav Maga. I also know a little of Karate too. But its been a long time i practiced them. I didnt go much into technical stuff coz i didnt want to confuse anyone.
Riddhima is surely a stubborn kiddo. But Armaan knows how to handle her. You are right, Rahul and Atul are sweet. Just wait and Watch how Riddhima behaves and what are other's responses. 😉 

Originally posted by: ridzi830

hey
       great update....waiting 4 the next part....pls pm me when u update
-ridhima

Hi Ridhima 😊
Welcome to my FF. Thanks for replying. I will PM you. Hope you post your comments in future as well.
Princess.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wild.Aimee

Hi Nimi 😊
First of all i am sorry i got late that day. Aww, so you noticed him feeling for her. Wait for more to come. 😉 Thanks for the comments sweetie.

matlab abhi aur bhi bahut kuchh hai??...
wow!!!
cant w8 2 read!!
when r u upd8in??
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: swansea

amazing part sweetie

loved it sooooooooooo much
plz continue sooon

Hi Swanzzy 😊
Thanks for your comments friend. I will continue soon.

Originally posted by: b.sandhu

hey there

that was as awosome part as usual loved all this action everybody needs some masala in their life right? what i don't get is why was ridhimma being so rude to him, usually even if she was mad at him she stays and listines so that was a bit weird. also i personally thinks that had Rahul has told ridhimma why he made her to quit that job she would have known what kind of a guy he was. hopefully we start seeing some mutual admiration b/w ridhimma and armaan.

thanks
update soon

Hi Friend 😊
I am glad that you liked it. I wanted to make it a little like that. Masala stuff 😃. Riddhima is not rude... alright yes, she is a little rude, but more than that, she is being stubborn. She doesnt know why she is doing that. She is more like a kid who do behave weirdly at times. But i guess main reason is coz Armaan keeps annoying her all the time, so she might have develped a feeling that whatever he does is just to irritate her. Rahul did asked her to leave the job, but he never discussed the reason and Riddhima also never tried to question him. And there is a reason behind it. You will know it soon. Thanks for the reply.

Originally posted by: Ladoo645

O.o...........Dude I just learned some moves from ur fighting scene! Man Armaan's moves has swept ma feet lol. But honestly this action pack, detailed scene no doubt really took alot of thinking to do. Must say you have proven ur talent endlessly..

Now I'm so scared for Ridz......I hope she ain't gunna be in trouble for not listening.....

Seriously waiting for the next part!

-Natasha

Hi Natasha 😊
Aww... so you are impressed by Armaan huh?😳 So am i...😳 😆. I did had to think little to jot down the action scene, but its not coz it was difficult for me, but coz i didnt want it to be over technical. It would have been very boring and messy for many people. Dont worry about Riddhima,she will be fine. Thanks for your comments dear.
ashluvdmg thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmglovernimisha

ha ha ha!!
but Aimee u upd8d long after i went offline! 😒
but ashu did ur xam go well??

@NIMISHA

KINDA OF DA...
I HATE RITIN TOSE SHITTY XMS..MA PHYSICS PAPER WS HORRIBLE MANN!!
IT SUCKED 2 DE CORE....
ALL IN ALL..I M NT SURE IF I WUD PASS...HEHEHEHE
LUV U LTS
ASHU..
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Episode 37 - Thread 2 - Page 1 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/18898638

EPISODE THIRTY-EIGHT

Atul held him before he fall "Are you ok Rahul?" Rahul nodded holding his ankle sitting on a couch nearby.

Armaan went to him and touched his foot pressing it on sides checking what has happened "I think its twisted." He guessed.

Atul also bent to check him too. "Hmm, you are right... Let me help you Rahul..." he lend a hand to Rahul to stand and walk "Armaan..." he signaled Armaan to carry Riddhima.

Armaan who was standing on the other side of Rahul shook his head. He placed a hand on his shoulder "Rahul you go with bhai, I will get her..." he told Atul to take Rahul to the car.

Atul nodded too and took Rahul's hand. Rahul walked away slowly placing his hands around Atul's shoulder. As it was getting painful for Rahul to walk through the stairs, Armaan came forward to help them till they were were down safely and then went back to the room.

Armaan looked around the room. Everything was quite now. It was the silence after the storm. 2 policemen were checking things lying here and there. It looked as if some storm has just passed through the room destroying everything. Things were smashed and lay scattered on the floor, curtains were torn, furniture was broken, many statues and expensive decorative pieces were damaged, and plaster of the walls had come off at several places as a result of throwing and hitting stuff by the men, while the carpet had many imprints of blood drops. A lamp lay on the floor rolling to and forth with its light still on. The marble floor was all dirty with the mixture of soil and blood.

Armaan sighed and looked towards bed where Riddhima was laying and then again looked around in the room to find her dupatta. Walking towards it, he bends down to grab her dupatta resting on the floor besides a broken table and wrapped it around his neck like a stall. He pressed and rubbed the back of his neck to shake away the stiffness caused by one of the blow trying to loosen his muscles and stretched his arms above his head. Turning around he saw his belongings lying on the bed besides Riddhima.

He moved towards the bed and took his jacket from her side. He had worn it partially, when he stopped as his eyes fell on her. She layed uncovered with one her Kurta buttons open exposing lower parts of her throat a little above her cleavage. He looked away and closed his yes. Then taking off his jacket again he covered Riddhima with it.

He opened his eyes slightly to check her and found her safely covered up. Then picking up his watch, he clamped it back on his wrist and glanced at her resting unconscious on the bed incredibly peacefully oblivious of everything. Her glasses were gone and her eyes were closed. A few hair strands covered her face while her head was dropped sideways on the other side.

He sat on the bed facing her. Placing one hand on her side he bent down slightly and slowly removed the hair strands from her face with his other hand. He turned her face towards him holding her chin with his index finger. So much has happened and she didnt have any clue of it. She looked like a child who sleeps carelessly while dreaming about her own fantasies without caring about anything.

Looking at the innocent carefree look on her face, something stirred in his heart making him shiver for a flash. His brows creased a little in response and he felt his heart beat rising. He moved closer to her face and stared at her face. She was... but before his thought started flowing further, he heard Atul's loud voice,

"ARMAAN... kya hua?" Atul called him from downstairs.

"Aya bhai..." he replied back getting up from the bed with a jerk.

Armaan looked around to find the 2 cops still busy with their errands. Then he immediately carried her in his arms with one of his hand under her neck and other under her knees. Adjusting her in his arms his hands slid around her shoulders in a way that her head slipped on his shoulder nearing his neck with her hair covering her face once again. He could feel her warm shallow breath on his skin through the cloth of his shirt. She was still covered with his jacket breathing quietly.

She stirred slightly adjusting her head into his chest. Armaan cringed a little feeling her slight movement, but she didn't wake up. How could she? She was drugged. He felt her breath even closer to his body. It was now bothering him. He breathed in.

*Ahem* *Ahem* Clearing his throat in order to shrug off the effect of her breath and holding her carefully he walked down towards his car.

~~~~~~~~~

Atul and Rahul saw him coming holding Riddhima in his arms protectively, while Riddhima was resting in his arms engrossed in her deep sleep.

As Armaan moved towards Rahul's car Atul went ahead to open the door for him.

Armaan placed her in the back seat of Rahul's car as his own was a 2 seater sports car. He corrected position to lay her comfortably on her side and got out.

He then suggested to Rahul, "Ek kaam karte hain... Atul will drive your car to your home with Riddhima... And since your foot is in bad shape Rahul, you may not be able to drive. If you want I will give you a ride in my car. Then I and bhai can go back home in my car. What say?"

"Theek hai, no problem." Rahul and Atul agreed with the arrangement. So Atul drove Riddhima in Rahul's car, while Rahul drove back with Armaan.

It was around 10:30pm now and they were driving towards Rahul's house. Rahul turned his face and glanced towards Armaan who was driving watchfully with a little frown playing on his face. He looks so calm and composed as if nothing has happened, but there is still a glint of worry on his face, Rahul thought.

He looked down and saw a number of bruises on Armaan's arms and even around his neck. His shirt was torn at several places. His muscular body peeping out from the holes of his shirt. Some tiny and some bigger beads of blood were sprinkled here and there on his arms and shirt. Armaan was more injured as compared to him and Atul. He had held the men for more than an hour before they could reach the place. He was all alone still he didnt let anyone touch his sister.

Rahul was thankful to Armaan. What if he wasnt there......? He shruddered thinking what might have happened to Riddhima if Armaan wasnt there. He closed his eyes thanking god for sending her saviour on time. Armaan was her true saviour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both the cars reached Rahul's house at the same time.

Atul opened the car and walked to Armaan's car, who was opening the passenger door for Rahul. Rahul put his foot out and tried to walk but his ankle was still paining.

Atul held him by his shoulder giving him support. He then suggested, "Armaan I think I will help Rahul, he still cant move. You bring Riddhima inside."

"Ok..." Armaan nodded and moved aside to give them way.

Atul said "Chal Rahul..." while Rahul limped with him.

Armaan went to Rahul's car and opened the door of the back seat. Riddhima was laying in the same position he layed her. She was still breathing slowly. He put one of his foot inside and pulled her by her legs. As her legs hung out of the door he immediately put his arms under them for support. Then placing other hand under her neck he picked her again in the same way like he held her earlier.

~~~~~~~~~

She screamed loudly covering her mouth in fear as she opened the main door. "RAHUL what happened?" she touched his shoulder.

Rahul was all hurt and his shirt was smeared with blood stains, while Atul was almost in the same state and was supporting him walk.

"Ek minute Muskaan..." Rahul signaled her to move.

She moved to give him space to enter as Atul helped him inside.

Muskaan followed them to the living room and adjusted the cushions placedg on the couch making space for them. Sitting on the couch Rahul rubbed his foot, while Shashank and Padma came there hearing her scream. They were shocked to see Rahul in a bad state.

"Ye kya hua?" Padma asked rushing to him looking worried and terrified at his state.

"Mumma relax..." Rahul replied seeing her worried while sitting properly.

Shashank signaled Kanahiya, the house help to bring water.

They got even more worried seeing Atul hurt as well. What has happened? But before they could ask anything else they looked up to hear the door opening again with a creeking thud sound. The scene they saw made them feel as if they were smacked hard by a mountain. Their eyes fell on Armaan who entered the living room carrying unconscious Riddhima in his arms.

Padma panicked immediately seeing her daughter in such state while Muskaan was almost dumb to say or ask anything. She rushed to him.

Shashank too ran with her "Kya hua? Kya hua meri bachchi ko?" he looked unconsolable.

"Papa pahle ise room mein le jaane dijiye" Rahul spoke while Shashank nodded and showed the way to Riddhima's room.

Armaan carried Riddhima upstairs to her room. Shashank opened the door for him while Padma followed them. Armaan placed her carefully on her bed and covered her with the comforter. He turned around to see Padma and Shashank looking worried like hell.

Placing a hand on Shashank on his shoulder he said "She is fine uncle... dont worry."

Shashank looked into his earnest eyes and sighed with a relief nodding his head. Padma went to Riddhima and sat besides her stroking her hair lovingly.

Rahul, Muskaan and Atul saw Shashank and Armaan coming down. By now Rahul has managed to calm down Muskaan who sat along his side. It wasnt good for her to panick or take any sort of stress in such state.

Kanahiya came with glass of water for everyone. "Lo bhaiyaji..."

Shashank and Armaan seated on the Couch, while Armaan sighed rubbing his face with both his hands loosening his muscles.

"Yeh sab kya hai?" Shashank asked again. Padma also came and sat with him.

"Main batata hu Papa..." Rahul narrated the whole incident to Muskaan, Shashank and Padma, while shivers of fear ran though their veins and expressions kept changing on their faces from worry, to horror and then to disgust and anger.

Shashank cletched his fist in anger "Itna gir sakta hai koi, main to soch bhi nahi sakta tha."

"Papa... isiliye maine Riddhima ka job change karaya tha... but looks like, that man was too wicked to handle..." Rahul was disgusted.

"Mujhe ek baat samajh nahi aayi... Riddhima wahan pahunchi kaise?" Shashank asked them and all heads turned towards Armaan since he was the only one who may answer that.

Armaan saw them waiting for answer and kept the glass of water he was holding on the table. "Wo Khud Vivek ke saath uski gaadi main wahan gayi thi..." he informed.

"KYA? LEKIN KYUN?" Shashank was shocked.

"Yeh to mujhe nahi pata uncle... main to bas ek meeting attend karke office wapis jaa raha tha. Ek signal pe jab meri gaadi ruki to maine Riddhima ko Vivek ki gaadi mein dekha... aur maine unhe follow kiya..." he added politely.

"Tumne use roka kyun nahi Armaan? Tumhe to pata hai na Vivek kaisa aadmi hai?" Atul asked.

"I know that bhai, thats why I followed them... aur maine roka tha Riddhima ko lekin..." He trailed off looking the floor frowning irritably.

Rahul placed a hand on Armaan's shoulder and looked at Atul who was clearly looking upset. "Its ok Atul... ismein Armaan ka kya dosh... main janta hu Riddhima ko... wo jitni bholi hai utni hi ziddi bhi hai..." he then looked at Armaan "Armaan... we are really grateful to for what you did for Riddhima." he thanked Armaan clasping his hand "Hum kabhi bhi tumhara ehsaan nahi chukka payenge..."

Armaan kept his other free hand over Rahul's and smiled "Arey yaar no need to do all these formalities... dost bhi kahta hai aur ehsaan ki baat bhi karta hai... Not fair..."

"Phir bhi Armaan..." Rahul spoke only to be interrupted by him.

"Bas... ab aur koi baat nahi... tu bas apna aur Riddhima ka khayal rakh aur chahe to tum dono kuch din leave le lo... office aane ki jaroorat nahi, jab tak tum poori tarah theek nahi ho jaate" Armaan assured him but then putting up a serious expression he looked up "But I will make you work 2-fold and that too in double shift once you come back..." he joked to lighten up their mood and chortled. Understanding his intenstions, Rahul too chuckled at his joke.

Atul called Dr. Kirti to check Riddhima and Rahul. Muskaan arranged coffee & snacks for them. She asked them for dinner, but they refused politely saying that they will come back later sometimes for that, as for now they need to head back home since its late and they still havent informed anyone there.

In the meanwhile, Shashank and Padma observed Armaan closely. It was the first time they were seeing him, yet he looked so much like family. They found him very different from other boys of his age and status they knew. His presence was comforting while his appearance was charming. The way he spoke, the way he reassured them about everything, the way he commanded authoritatively but yet so affably and then joking to lighten up everyone's mood, all of it was very occupying and soothening. He was so delightful.

After staying for a few minutes, Atul and Armaan took their leave and asked Rahul to call them in case they need any help. Rahul bid them bye and sat with his family discussing things.

Kirti came after a while to check Rahul and Riddhima. Muskaan took her to Riddhima's room.

Kirti was surprised to see Riddhima in that state. Riddhima was like her daughter Minnie. Minnie had changed a lot for GOOD after she came in contact with Riddhima for which Kirti was thankful to her. She diagnosed her and wrote a prescription for her and Rahul and went back.

It was quite late at around 12:10am mid-night when they entered their house.

Aarti screamed just the way Muskaan did earlier seeing their stained state. "Hey bhagwaan ye kya hua?" she asked.

"Ek minute mom, baithney to do." Atul said while handing over his coat to Shaguna.

"Shaguna, paani leke aa..." Omang told Shaguna.

"Ji babuji..." she replied and went inside.

Within few seconds Anjali and Vaibhav also walked in. Shaguna had immediately informed them about Atul and Armaan. Aarti and Omang hadnt slept yet as they were waiting for their sons, as they havent arrived home and didnt even inform them where they were. Anjali too was waiting for them while Vaibhav was also wide awake. Anjali tried a number of times to make Vaibhav to go to his bed, but he didnt buzz since Armaan had promised him that they will play on the playstation once he comes back home. Dadi has gone to sleep a little earlier due to the effect of her medicines.

"Oh my god! Ye sab kya hua?" Anjali too looked worried.

"Dad... Chachu aapko chot kaise lag gayi?" Vaibhav asked them.

"Vibhi... bete tum upar jao, tumhe subah school jana hai na?" Atul said.

"Lekin aapko lagi kaise?" Vaibhav asked again.

Atul looked at him not knowing what to tell him. How could he explain they had a hard tussle with some malicious men. It isnt good for the kid if his age to know such things. He is too small to understand why they had to do it. Kids usually consider such things as fantasy. For them reasons doesnt matter much, they just think of it as some sort of heroic act. Atul looked expectantly towards Armaan who understood his gestures and blinked back in assurance.

"Hey buddy, chal na upar chalke playstation pe game khelte hain..." Armaan held Vibhi.

Vaibhav forgot his question and accepted the offer joyfully "Yayy... chalo hum wo fight wali game khelenge..." he said.

"Mmmm... mera mann aaj bike racing wali game khelne ka kar raha hai... fight wali game phir kabhi khel lenge... please." Armaan requested.

"Ok... no problem." Vaibhav shrugged and took his hand walking upstairs.

As soon as they were gone, Omang gave Atul a questioning look while Aarti and Anjali too waited for the explaination.

It wasnt the first time they have seen them come home in such state. When in college Atul had a habit of acting stupidly at times and landing up in trouble, while Armaan would always have to rescue his silly but lovable brother. They often had fist fights with people. Of course, nothing had ever been quite serious, just the stupid-immaturish tussles between college students or with drunkards at pubs or discos where they used to visit with their friends.

Most of the times they got involved in those fight coz of their common or uncommon friends. Boys will always be boys. Both brothers would then come back home to have a rough time explaining things to Omang. But somehow Aarti would always manage to help escape from Omang's wrath. Dadi would never interfere understanding Omang's anguish. Not to mention that even Omang wouldnt stay angry for long with them. The two were too adorable to stay away for him as well. They were his sons. The best in the world.

But all those mles had 'almost' stopped a long time ago. Now a days even if something happens, the two will hide it tactfully and never let their family know about it.

Today the family was worried thinking why after such a long time they were back home in such state. Did they mess up with someone again? Oh... how these crazy two never stop giving them fits from time to time.

Atul told them everything about what happened starting from Armaan following Riddhima till they dropped Rahul and Riddhima at their place.

"Thank god, sab theek ho gaya." Anjali sighed. "Armaan theek time se pahunch gaya warna pata nahi Riddhima ka kya hota... Wo to waise hi bahut bholi hai."

"Kuch nahi hota use..." Omang added getting a little aggressive "Achche logon ki bhagwaan humesha madad karta hai... maaji humesha kahti hain na."

Aarti, Atul and Anjali looked surprised at his possessive answer about Riddhima. Though he was a friendly man and loved his family, but except Armaan Omang has never sounded so possessive about anyone, surprisingly not even for anyone in his own blood related.

"Omang... relax... ab sab theek hai na. Forget it hun... Tumhari sehat ke liye itna aggressive hona theek nahi hai..." Aarti soothed him seeing his worried face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day Riddhima woke up late due to the effect of drugs. She found herself lying in her bed in her room with her clothes changed to nightwear. She looked at herself confused. She was with Vivek last evening for some work, then how was she at home? She tried to remember, but couldnt. Last night Padma had changed her cloths after Kirti was gone.

Riddhima's head pounded with pain. She saw the Clock and was shocked to see the time and ran downstairs. Her family sat on the breakfast table discussing what happened last evening.

"Arey Riddhu... uth gayi tu?" Padma asked her while signaling other to stop talking further. She, Muskaan and Shashank were discussing last night's events.

"Mumma aapne mujhe uthaya kyun nahi? Itni der ho gayi... main aaj office ke liye late ho gayi na..." she whined. "Uff..." she held her head in pain.

"Kya hua sir mein dard hai kya?" Muskaan asked her.

"Haan Bhabhi... pata nahi kyun sir ghum raha hai..." she replied holding her head.

"Main doodh bana deti hu thoda... tujhe theek lagega." she said getting up.

"NAHI... doodh nahi... mujhe doodh nahi peena..." she made a face.

"Riddhima..." Shashank gave her a warning look so she agreed.

"Ab kaisi tabeeyat hai teri?" Rahul joined them at the table.

Riddhima looked at him still in his pyjamas "Bhaiya? Aap abhi tak office nahi gaye? Aur yeh kya hua?" she looked surprised as she saw his bruises.

"Am... Kuch nahi... bas thodi lag gayi." he shrugged.

"Thodi? Aapke to pair mein bhi lagi hai." Riddhima fussed "Aap yahan baithiye... bhabhi, bhaiya ke liye bhi doodh lana" she called Muskaan. "Ab bataiye ye hua kaise?" she asked again.

"Hi Riddhima Di..." to their relief Minnie came to distract her. Kirti had told her about Riddhima's condition, so she came to ask about what happened. But, before she could ask anything, Muskaan took her aside and explained everything. She asked her to take Riddhima somewhere to distract her mind. Minnie assured them that she will take care of her.

Minnie came back to the dinning table and saw Riddhima still being fussed by Padma t have milk. She was making weird but yet cute faces.

"Riddhima di chalo na... mujhe apni engagement ke liye shopping karni hai... bahut mazaa ayega..." Minnie nudged Riddhima.

"Par Minnie mujhe to office jana hai, main pahle hi late ho gayi hu..."

"Nahi... nahi jana aaj, Rahul bhaiya ne bataya ki aaj aapki chutti hai."

"Chutti?" Riddhima looked at Rahul "Aaj kis baat ki chutti hai bhaiya?"

"Wo... umm..." Rahul tried to find the reason. He wasnt in a state to reveal the whole truth to Riddhima yet. What if she got scared? He didnt want to see her in weak state again after that incident. She didnt remember anything coz of the effect of drugs, so its better not to tell her anything right now. I will tell her when things cool down, he decided.

"Bataiye na bhaiya?" she asked again.

"Wo Riddhima, actually tumne Diwali aur bhai duj pe chutti nahi li thi na to maine Atul se baat ki. Tu bahut thaki-thaki lag rahi thi do-teen din se mujhe. Atul ko bhi laga ki tujhe thoda rest karna chahiye, isliye usne tujhe 3 din ki chutti di hai... Mujhe bhi aaj ki leave mil gayi. Wo main gir gaya tha na seedhiyon se, to thodi lag gayi."

"Seedhiyon se?" she looked at him puzzled. "How did you fall from stairs? When I left office, elevators were working fine... Then?"

Rahul held his head. Why does she have to ask so many questions. Question bug... "Actually kal main Hotel Regal gaya tha aur wahan ki lift mein kuch problem ho gaya. So I was coming down through the stairs and slipped..." he lied.

"Oh... lekin ye chehre pe..." she saw some faint bruises in his face as well and moved her hand to touch them.

"Arey, chod ye sab bekaar ki baatien..." Rahul interrupted her and held her wrist in the middle to stop her. "Karam Chand ki dadi... kya jasooson ki tarah sawaal puch rahi hai... Tu jaa na Minnie ke saath..." he frowned.

Minnie giggled hearing Rahul's comments making Riddhima sulk.

"Lo aapko lagi hai aur main ghumne jaon... Tch... main nahi jaongi." She pouted.

"Riddhima..." Rahul got up from his chair and went to her. "Mujhe zyada nahi lagi, bas thodi si to chot hai... Phir Minnie kitne mann se tujhe lene aayi hai, uski engagement hai. Tu kya uski help bhi nahi karegi? You cant be so unfair to her... can you?" he tried to convince her.

Riddhima looked towards Minnie who made a sad face. So she agreed. "OK... theek hai..."

"To tum chalogi na Di?" Minnie asked expectantly.

"Achcha baba theek hai... thoda sabr kar, main abhi tayyar hoke aati hu. Tu itni der mein Anjali bhabhi ko phone kar le." Riddhima said getting up.

"Anjali bhabhi aaj nahi aa payengi unhe kuch kaam hai, unke saath hum parso chalenge. She is busy for 2 days. Aaj aur kal sirf hum dono chalte hain. Choti-choti shopping kar lete hain, phir parson khaas shopping kar lenge." Minnie suggested.

"Ok... main abhi aayi." She shrugged and ran up to her room to get ready.

After a while they left for shopping.

[Note :- A lot of readers might not know, so for their knowledge 'Karam Chand' was one of the most famous Detective Series in the History of Indian Television which held equivalent popularity as Sherlock Holmes in its time. The lead role of Detective Karam Chand was played by Pankaj Kapoor who is currently known as one of the best Comedian TV Actor and is a well known theater artist. He is also father of the Current Chocolate boy of Indian Film Industry, Shahid Kapoor. Karam Chand was probably the first and one of the best made Investigation based Shows in India.]

Hi Friends 😊. I am so sorry to be late with this one. I am really happy to see the response to the previous episode. I counted and there were over 46 replies for Episode 37. I know many of you are still craving for AR story to move further, so i think this new Episode might have given you some hope.😃 

Thanks a lot for all you love and support. 🤗

Please dont forget to comment. 😊

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 14 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

EPISODE THIRTY-NINE

Riddhima looked towards Minnie who made a sad face. So she agreed. "OK... theek hai..."

"To tum chalogi na Di?" Minnie asked expectantly.

"Achcha baba theek hai... thoda sabr kar, main abhi tayyar hoke aati hu. Tu itni der mein Anjali bhabhi ko phone kar le." Riddhima said getting up.

"Anjali bhabhi aaj nahi aa payengi unhe kuch kaam hai, unke saath hum parso chalenge. She is busy for 2 days. Aaj aur kal sirf hum dono chalte hain. Choti-choti shopping kar lete hain, phir parson khaas shopping kar lenge." Minnie suggested.

"Ok... main abhi aayi." She shrugged and ran up to her room to get ready.

A few minutes later she came down after getting ready.

As she fidgeted with things in her purse Padma asked her. "Kya dhundh rahi hai?"

"Mumma mere glasses nahin mil rahe' aapne kahin dekhe hain kya?" Riddhima said looking into the drawers.

"Nahin' kahan rakhe the tune?"

"Malum nahi'" then she remembered she was wearing them last night. "Maine kal raat ko to pahne hue the, jab aapne meri dress change ki tab nahi the kya?"

Padma looked towards Rahul for help seeing which he replied "Oh' Wo actually tere glasses mujhse girke tut gaye' I am sorry." He replied guiltily.

"Koi baat nahi bhaiya, main apne purane wale glasses use kar lungi'"

"Kya? Wo black wale?" he made a dirty face.

"Haan kyun' koi problem hai kya?"

"No' actually yes'" Rahul got up from his chair "Riddhu wo bahut ajeeb lagte hain' You look like Harry Potter's sister in them'"

"Then what bhaiya, Harry Potter is cute'" Minnie interrupted while Riddhima nodded.

"Cute? Come on give me a break'" Rahul threw his hand in air, but seeing girls glaring at him, he added instantly "Ok' alright, the guy does look cute, I agree' but his glasses? I am sorry but they are no different from Jassi of that TV serial 'Jassi jaisi koi nahi'' And I won't take you girl's glare for that coz I know I am right with this." He replied determinedly.

Riddhima made a face "Lo' aapne khud mere glasses tod diye aur ab mere purane glasses ka mazzaak bhi bana rahe ho' I wont talk to you'" she pouted.

"Arey'" Rahul sighed "Achcha baba sorry' I will get you a new pair tommorow."

"Ok' but today I will have to use the old ones' Waise bhi wo itne bade bhi nahi hain jitna aap kah rahe ho'" Riddhima smiled.

"Riddhima di' why don't we ourselves buy new ones for you, I mean we are going out for shopping' so we will purchase it at our own. I know a very good optician." Minnie suggested.

"Good Idea'" Riddhima exclaimed and turned towards Rahul. "Lo' now you don't have to worry about it, I will get one myself." She went upstairs and came down wearing her old glasses and left for shopping with Minnie.

Once they were gone, Shashank grilled Rahul for more information. Rahul told him everything in detail. How he got a call from Armaan, how Atul accompanied him, what did they saw when they reached Vivek's banglow. He told them how Armaan saved Riddhima's deference not caring of his own life. He also told Shashank, Padma and Muskaan that it was Armaan who lended him money when they had pay the reparation to Chaudhary Associates, when Riddhima left that Job before her contract finished with Chaudhary. Shashank and Padma felt indebted by Armaan. They thanked god for saving their children's life and Riddhima's honor.

While Rahul was narrating everything to his parents, for the first time his thoughts cleared and awareness took over about what exactly he felt for Armaan. Sure, he had more than respect and admiration in his heart for Armaan than ever. But what Rahul realized now was the fact that ever since he met Armaan, somewhere his subconscious mind had developed a desire of Armaan getting married to his little sister. Yes... he wished Armaan and Riddhima to get married. He always wanted the best for his innocent baby, and Armaan 'IS THE BEST'.

He remembered how Armaan was shielding her from everyone and fought for her respect and safety without caring for his own life, how he carried her safely in his arms to his car last night, how his face looked worried about her when they drove back home, how he ressured them her safety, how he tried to soothen everyone's mood thorugh his silly but not so silly joke, and then how he commanded him. He is always just right with everything he does.

His mind flew back again and again to the scene when he saw Armaan carrying Riddhima. It felt so right seeing her in his arms. She looked so serene and safe in his hands. It was HER PLACE. They looked rightly made for each other. A perfect match. A cute, gorgeous and endearingly innocent FAIRY with a sturdy, plucky and strikingly handsome PRINCE. His little Pixie sister with HER Prince Charming.

He smiled at his own thoughts. How great it would be if they get married... but, it was his own perspective. What if they didnt see each other that way? What if their families had any sort of objection? What if people thought of Riddhima and him as a gold digger? He will not be able to tolerate it if someone blamed them for being one. It was about of his and his sister's self-respect.

Yes he was friends with Armaan, but still Armaan was way above their status and out of their reach. There was a huge gap between their classes. He was the owner of Marvels and Rahul was his employee just like thousands of other. There was no comparison between them.

He knew Armaan wasnt dearth of girls. He has lakhs of beautiful, rich and smart women drooling over him. Actors, Models, Players, Doctors, Businesswomen, Engineers, Entrepreneurs, Defense professionals, scientists, Politicians, Royal representatives, you name one and they will come with their heads bowed. Everyone wanted to have conjugal compliances with the most eligible Malik of the country. One hint and they will do 'anything' to reach him. ANYTHING.

But Armaan isnt one who gives importance to those acquisitive and phony things, Rahul's heart argued. He is a different man, who appreciates beauty of heart and genuineness, and not the outer lavishes or fake. He respects unadulterated even if its not completely flawless. Armaan has an open and convivial heart who could forgive or even ignore flaws, but it doesnt have any palce for disloyalty. To him love, trust, sincerity and truth were the most important things, especially when it came to relationships.

Thinking about Riddhima' she is no less. If Armaan is the Best, then even his sister is equally impressive and comparable. She is sweet, she is caring and lovable, and she is beautiful. She is also a smart and intelligent forbearing girl. Yes she has grown a little stubborn' well a lot actually' but she is as innocent as a small infant and has the purest heart in the universe. And like Armaan, everyone likes... no 'loves' her too. She can melt even a devil's rock heart. She is as perfect as Armaan.

Rahul knew that Armaan's family was looking for an appropriate alliance for him, but Armaan was always running away. He knew the reason why, but he couldnt force him to fall for his sister. Love is a feeling which sprouts at its own. He or anyone else cant make them fall for each other. Its only them who could do that to themselves. But the problem was he has always seen them fighting and arguing with each other.

All these things were confusing Rahul' He decided to leave everything on time, fate and god's wish. If they are meant to be together, time itself will bring them close. He or anyone else could only think and help, but what destiny has already decided will happen for sure and no one can stop it. His chain of thoughts broke when he heard Shashank's voice again.

"Bhagwaan ka laakh-laakh shukr hai ki Armaan theek samay pe wahan pahunch gaya... humein to usne apna karjdaar bana diya..." Shashank said grimly.

"Theek kahte ho... hum uska ye ehsaan kabhi nahi chukka payenge..." Padma added.

"Armaan to hai hi itna achcha insaan... pata hai mummyji Anjali bata rahi thi ki usne bahut struggle kiya hai aaj is position pe aane ke liye, lekin dekho phir bhi usmein zara bhi ghamand nahi hai..." Muskaan informed.

"Anjali? kya Anjali beti Armaan ko jaanti hai?" Padma asked.

Shashank and Padma, like Riddhima didnt know Armaan's exact relationship with Atul and his family and that they live together. They only thought of them as close family friends.

"Arey mummyji, aap bhul gayi Anjali ka devar, jiske baare mein wo humesha baat karti rahti hai... Armaan wohi to hai." Muskaan explained.

"Oooo... tabhi main kahu ke wo Atul ko bhai kyun kah raha tha?" Padma said thoughtfully.

"Lekin Armaan to 'Malik' hai na aur Atul 'Joshi's... phir?" Shashank was confused.

"Wo actually Papa... Armaan aur Atul real brothers nahi hain, lekin phir bhi sage bhaiyon se badhkar hain... Armaan, Atul ke dad Omang uncle ke best friend ka beta hai." Rahul replied.

"Achcha..." Padma nodded understanding their relation "to Armaan ke mata-pita kahan rahte hain?" she inquired further.

"Wo ab is duniya mein nahi hain..." Rahul informed sadly "Mujhe jyada kuch details mein to nahi pata, lekin jahan tak maine suna hai Armaan kareeb 14 saal ka tha jab uske dad ki death hui aur uski mom to unse bhi pahle ek accident mein gujar chuki thi."

"Oh..." Padma and Shashank felt sad for Armaan. They liked Armaan at the very first sight. He was not only the most handsome man they have seen, but also an extremely adorable person.

"Shashank, mujhe lagta hai, humein khud jaake uska shukriya adaa karna chahiye... usne jo bhi humari bachchi ke liye kiye hai, wo to aajkal sage bhi nahi karte. Hum to use theek se thank you bhi nahi kah paaye." Padma said.

"Tum theek kahti ho Padma..." Shashank agreed and then turned towards Rahul "Rahul bete, hum agar unse milne unke ghar jayein to unhe kahin aitraaz to nahi hoga?"

"Bilkul nahi Papaji... balki wo to bahut khush honge... Waise bhi Anjali kitni baar mujhe kah chuki hai ki main aap sabko leke uske ghar aaon." Muskaan replied excitedly even before Rahul could say anything.

"To theek hai phir, hum sab kal hi unke ghar chalenge" Shashank decided "Muskaan bete, tum unse phone karke pooch lena ki kahi unka koi aur program to nahi hai."

"Theek hai papaji." Muskaan smiled and called Anjali, who very elatedly welcomed them.

On the subsequent day they all went to Armaan's house to meet his family and thank them personally. Riddhima could not accompany them as Minnie took her for some more shopping. Although she was on leave, but after some shopping Riddhima still went to Ashraya to check the progress of the renovation work. Minnie went back her home later on.

Armaan wasnt at home as he had an appointment with some client and since Riddhima was on leave, he had to take care of it alone without any assistance.

After exchanging a series of greeting both the families sat in the huge living room.

Padma and Shashank looked a little uncomfortable seeing such a big and lavishly decorated house. It was almost like a Palace. They were from a middle class background, who lived in a small 2 bedroom house. Yes after shifting to Kartik's place they did got a comparatively bigger place to live. Kartik's house was a 3 bedroom house and the rooms were smaller in size. The Banglow they are living in right now, Rahul's banglow is much comfortable, bigger and lavishing. It has 4 big bedrooms, one large living room, a beautiful garden and every type of facility one might ask for, but it is still not even close to this Palace.

Aarti sensed their discomfort and said "Bhaisaab, Bhabhiji... Armaan aur Atul ke dost aur unke gharwale humaare bhi to kuch lagte hain... phir Muskaan to Armaan ke liye behen ki tarah hai... upar se wo aur Anjali kitne achche dost bhi hain... aur Rahul, Atul aur Armaan ki dosti ke baare mein to kuch kahne ki zaroorat bhi nahi hai humein, wo to hai hi bejod. Agar humaare bachchon mein koi hichkichahat nahi hai to humein bhi unse yehi seekh leni chahiye." She tried to make them feel homely.

Padma and Shashank smiled while Omang added "Bilkul... Aap ye mat sochiye ki aap apne bete ke boss ke ghar aaye ho, balki ye shochiye ki ye aapke apno, balki main to kahta hu ise aap apna hi ghar samajhiye... waise bhi sirf bade nahi hamaare to pote bhi kitne achche dost hain, to hum kyu nahi ho sakte?" they saw Vaibhav and Yash playing in their lawn. Both the kids were very happy today as they didnt had to go to their school. Because of Gupta's visit they got this privilege of celebrating a surprise holiday.

Within an hour Shashank and Padma started feeling homely at their house. "Hum to bahut shukrgujaar hain Armaan ke... usne jo kuch bhi hamari bachchi ke liye kiya, hum uska ehsaan kabhi nahi chukka payenge... Agar use kuch ho jata to pata nahi kya karte hum log. Aur Atul ne bhi kitni madad ki." Shashank spoke pensively.

"Ehsaan kaisa bete, yeh to uska farj tha. Sab dekhte-jaante bhi agar wo kuch nahi karta to wo to gunaah hota. Riddhima humaari bhi bachchi ki tarah hai,.. humein khushi hai ke wo sahi salaamat hai." Dadi said solemnly. Anjali and Aarti had narrated Dadi last day's incident to her when she saw Atul's bruised face early this morning. Armaan had managed to slip earlier.

"Haan' aur agar wo aisa nahi karta to iska matlab wo Armaan hi nahi hota..." Atul added.

"Bilkul Armaan to hai hi aisa... sabki madad karna, sabka dhyaan rakhna aur wo bhi bina kisi shart ke... ye to uski fitrat hai. Yehi to wajah hai ki wo Armaan hai, sabse alag... duniya ka sabse achcha devar." Anjali said proudly.

"Aur iska sabse bada example hum log hain..." Aarti added while Padma and Shashank looked puzzled so she explained "Armaan humara apna khun nahi hai, lekin phir bhi sagon se jyada maan deta hai humein... Mujhe aur Omang ko Mom-Dad kahta hai, aur Atul ko bhai. Apna khun na hote hue bhi, aaj hum uska parivaar hain, is se jyada aur kya sabut ho sakta hai is baat ka, ki humare liye kitna apnaapan uske dil mein."

Padma and Shashank were very pleased to meet such a wonderful and closely bonded family.

Next day Riddhima and Minnie waited for Anjali at Minnie's house. Anjali was going to pick them for the shoping. Anjali took them to one of the finest Shopping Malls to buy dresses and jewellery for Minnie. Minnie and Riddhima had already done some shopping in last 2 days, but the main things were still left. Since they didnt have much idea about them, they decided to buy them with Anjali.

Minnie selected at least 10 different types of traditional and formal dresses and matching jewelry with them with the help of Anjali and Riddhima. Anjali was a stylish person, while Riddhima was a little simple. Anjali observed that though Riddhima never wore anything very stylish, extravagant or bright, but her choice was really impressive when it came to selecting stuff for a special occasion.

They sat in a shop to buy another dress for Minnie's engagement. The salesgirl showed them a number of beautiful designer outfits. Minnie wasnt able to select any, but finally she bought a cream Lahenga with Golden Zardori work on it. It had a broad golden border with a glint of Red beed work in it. She looked very nice in it. Anjali finalized it and asked the Salesgirl to pack it.

Riddhima saw a simple baby blue dupatta with white and silver embriodery on its border lying on the counter and held it over her shoulder. As she caressed it lightly admiring it Anjali's eyes fell on her. She looked at Riddhima's face which was looking ever so beautiful with a soothing smile soaring on it. She looked so calm and serene.

Anjali smiled at her. "Riddhima..." she broke her trance.

Startled Riddhima immediately kept the dupatta down "Ji bhabhi?" she asked her.

"Bahut achchi lag rahi thi..." Anjali smiled.

"Ji?" she looked baffled.

"Wo..." Anjali pointed towards the dupatta she was holding "Tujhpe bahut achcha lag raha tha wo dupatta... why dont you buy that suit? Minnie ki engagement pe pahan lena..." she suggested.

"Haan di... bhabhi bilkul theek kah rahi hain, its a beautiful suit..." Minnie also agreed.

"Nahi bhabhi... main to ba aise hi..."

"Arey aise kaise... tumhe kuch na kuch to lena hi hoga... dekho na maine aur Minnie ne kitni saari shopping ki hai, aur tumne to ek cheez bhi nahi li..."

"Lekin bhabhi mujhe iski zaroorat nahi hai... mere paas pahle hi bahut si dresses hain..."

"To kya iska matlab aap meri engagement pe purani dress pahnogi?" Minnie frowned.

"Nahi, mere paas ek nayi dress hai ghar pe, maine abhi tak ek baar bhi nahi pahni... main wo pahan lungi..." Riddhima replied.

"Yaani aap nahi logi kuch?" Minnie snapped. Seeing her still not buying the suit she tried her other trick. Putting her packed dress back on the counter she spoke "to theek hai, main bhi apni shaadi pe aur kuch nahi lungi... aur mujhe ye dress bhi nahi chahiye apni engagement ke liye...

"Minnie? Achcha theek hai... I will buy this suit... ok" Riddhima gave up.

"Ye hui na baat." Anjali said and asked the salesgirl to pack the suit for Riddhima as well.

They took their shoping bags and went back to Minnie's house. After dropping her Anjali asked Riddhima to come with her to her house, but since it was already late, she refused. So Anjali dropped her home.

That night Armaan was wide awake in his bedroom. He couldnt sleep. For last two days he has been a little restless. He didnt know why, but he seems to be missing someone. Riddhima's face kept flashing in his mind. Her minute smile which turns into a frown as soon as he opens his mouth to irritate her was occupying him.

He remembered how nice he felt when he picked her up in his arms. Her little wispy structure felt homely in his arms. He couldnt figure out much about her as at that time he was occupied by the malicious action-packed event they went through. He glanced towards his hands and twisted his wrists back and forth. He could still feel her there. He smiled. The clock on the wall co-cooed and he jerked back to reality.

"Oh damn..." he looked at the clock. "Its 4:00am..." he immediately slid under covers. "Man... ye ladki mujhe pagal kar degi... why the hell do I keep thinking about that crazy cat... I need to do something..." he scratched his brow "I really need to do something before I loose my mind." He decided finally closing his eyes.

"Yash please tang mat kar na... have your milk, I have loads of work to do and its already late." Muskaan said as she tried to make Yash drink his Milk.

"Nahin... mujhe doodh nahi peena... cheee ye to ganda hai." he made a face.

"Ganda nahi hai..."

"Good Morning bhabhi... good morning mumma... kya chal raha hai?" Riddhima greeted them joining them on the breakfast table.

"Chal kya raha hai, dhoodh hi nahi pee raha ye..." Muskaan replied irritably.

"To ismein galati to aapki hi hai na bhabhi..."

Muskaan looked at her incredibly "Meri galti?"

"kya hai na bhabhi, agar aap aisi ulti seedhi cheezein pilaogi use, to wo na to karega hi" She picked up her toast and ate it hurriedly.

"Dhudh ulti-seedhi cheez hai?" Muskaan glared at her "aur o jo ye school mein fizul ka fast-food khata hai, wo sab junk food ulti-seedhi cheezein nahi hain? tum dono bua-bhatijaa ek se ho..." Muskaan shook her head while Yash hi-fived Riddhima. Muskaan gripped Yash's hand and scolded him "Yash ab zyada naatak karne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Jaldi se peeo ise warna school bus miss ho jayegi."

"Uhunnnn..." Yash whined but drank his milk making a hateful face.

"Arey kya kar rahi hai? Araam se kha na. Itni kya jaldi padi hai? Abhi to bahut time pada hai." Padma said watching Riddhima gulping down her breakfast hastily.

"Nahi mumma, main aaj late nahi hona chahti. Waise hi teen(3) din se office nahi gayi hu, pata nahi kitna kaam pending ho gaya hoga... isliye aaj thoda jaldi ja rahi hu"

"Muskaan theek kahti hai tum dono bua-bhateeja el jaise ho'" Padma added.

"Lekin Rahul to abhi tak tayyar bhi nahi hua..." Muskaan informed her.

"Koi baat nahi bhabhi, main aaj taxi le lungi... bhaiya apne time se aa jayenge..."

"Theek hai, lekin dhyaan se jana..." Padma caressed her hair standing besides her.

"Main ise taxi stand tak chod ke ata hu." Shashank came in folding his newspaper.

"Papa main apne aap chali jaongi..." she replied.

"Nahi... main tere saath chalunga, meri walk bhi ho jayegi..." Shashank replied.

"Ok..." Riddhima shrugged. She picked up her bag and kissed Yash's cheek and left after bidding byes to Muskaan and Padma.

As she entered her cabin she looked around to see everything lying in the same way she had left it 3 days ago. She sighed and arranged everything in order again while dusting them.

*Cough* *Cough* "Lagta hai, yahan kisi ne safai nahi ki 3 din se" she muttered.

After dusting her own cabin she decided to go to Armaan's cabin and see hows it.

"Pata nahi kya halat hogi Armaan sir ke cabin ki, mere alaawa kisi aur ka jana allowed bhi to nahi hai wahan unki absence mein. Aur malum nahi Mr.I-M-THE-BOSS ne wahan safai karayi hogi bhi ya nahi..." she wiped her hands and went out taking her punch card.

Her eyes swanged out as soon as she entered his cabin. "Hey bhagwaan..." she held her head "Yeh kya haal bana ke rakha hai cabin ka..." she walked in and looked around standing in the middle of the room. Everything was scattered here and there. Some files were lying on the couch, some on the coffee table, some on desk besides it, some papers were dispersed over his executive stand and even on the floor. Many of the files werent even closed. Almost 4-5 pen and pencils were spread over a print lying on the table near the couch. One of his tie layed on the floor near the couch. 

She walked ahead "Oh god... ab ye sab mujhe hi karna padega." She looked around puzzled thinking where to start from and decided first to clear the couch and area around it. Then picking up things from his executive counter and other shelves she arranged them in order. She picked up the layout and rolled it back. Putting the pen-pencils back into one of the drawer she sighed.

She called the chief cleaner Dilip. "Dilip pichle teen (3) din mein ek baar bhi safai nahi ki kya yahan?" she asked the cleaner.

"Nahi Madamji... wo kya hai na aap to thi nahi, aur Malik saab bahut busy the, to safai nahi ho payi. Atul sir ne Sunaina madam ko bheja tha mere saath, lekin Armaan sir ne mana kar diya, kahne lage aap theek se karwati ho kaam aur aapko sab cheezon ki sahi jagah pata hai. Isliye aap aake khud karwa logi..." he explained.

"Oh... theek hai ab tum yahan safai kar do, main yahin hu... aur agar koi cheez yahan wahan padi dhikhe to mujhe de dena..."

"Ji Madam." Dilip started cleaning the cabin.

Once he left Riddhima checked everthing again and went back to her own. She sat back in her office and checked the mails.

Hi Friends 😊

I know some are not interested anymore, but some of you were waiting for the update. Frankly speaking i wat to update this one on 26th (It was ready that day), but after hearing Mumbai's tragic news i was so stuck up with it, that i didnt feel like doing anything. So now as i heard that all the Militants are killed and Mumbai is finally safe, i am updated this one. This episode dont contain anything related to Mumbai fiasco, it is the usual Mere Apne strory, but this episode is my dedication to all those who lost their lives in and the brave soldiers of India. I also dedicate this one to the spirit of Indian Citizens and people around the world who prayed for the safety of the hostages and out soldiers. I salute all the soldiers who lost their lives in this Tragic Event. God Bless Everyone.

And last but not the least - COMMENT FRIENDS.😃

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

EPISODE FORTY

"Oh... theek hai ab tum yahan safai kar do, main yahin hu... aur agar koi cheez yahan wahan padi dhikhe to mujhe de dena..."

"Ji Madam." Dilip started cleaning the cabin.

Once he left Riddhima checked everthing again and went back to her own. She sat back in her office and checked the mails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He clicked the door open and kept his card back in his pocket. He walked into his cabin looking around at things. Everything was neat and clean. Back in order. He walked towards his table and kept his Laptop over it. Then running his finger on the side of the tidy shining table top, he moved to his chair. Removing his Jacket and placing it on the coat-hanger at one corner he sat in his chair. Relaxing in his chair he touched the pen holder lightly.

A pleasant smile crept on his face as he whispered her name "Riddhima...".

As if a reflex, his hands automatically picked up the phone to call her on Intercom.

The intercom rang, but she didnt pick up. He dialed again but still no response...

"Utha kyun nahi rahi?" he furrowed. "Aayi to jaroor hai... warna mera cabin itna saaf aur kaun karega?" The blinds of her cabin were closed, so he couldnt see across it. He decided to go to her cabin to check where she is.

He knocked at her door twice, but there was no response. Then he opened the door to find it empty. "Kahan chali gayi?" closing the door again he went out.

He was passing through the corridor when he heard some noise in the record room. He walked towards it slowly and realized it wasnt locked. Armaan turned the door knob and clicked it open to hear a loud cry "OUCH..." and then a thud sound of falling something on the floor.

He peeked inside but didnt find anything, then feeling some movements behind the door he looked there to find a number of files scattered on the floor while Riddhima standing there frowning. When he opened the door Riddhima was putting some files in a lower shelf of one of the Almirah kept behind the door and as Armaan opened the door it slammed her back knocking off files from her hand and some from the shelf too.

"Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?" he asked.

"I was playing kho-kho..." she commented irritably while rubbing her back.

"Kho-Kho? Record ro..." he started, but then understood sarcasm behind her comment. "Oh... but where are the other players? As far as I know you need many more to play it."

She gritted her teeth. He had slammed the door on her back and now instead of apologizing he was making fun of her "Sari files gira di. Kitni der lagi thi mujhe ye sab theek karne mein... Tum dekh ke darwaja nahi khol sakte?"

"Kya? dekh ke hi to khola tha."

"Haan tabhi mujhe maar diya."

"Maar diya? But you are still standing alive? Or is that your ghost?" He made a scared face.

She huffed angrily and bends to pick up files from the floor. Armaan too bends with her. He reached them first, so Riddhima's hand landed over his. He looked up and smiled at her wickedly, while she snatched her hands away. Armaan shook his head and got up.

As soon as they got up she filched files from him and kept them back in the shelf. Arranging everything properly she turned around to find him still standing there. "Kya hai?" she asked.

"Nahi... kuch nahi..." he replied.

"To phir aage se hato na..." she waved her hand.

"Oh..." he moved aside as she walked out. With his hands in his pocket he turned around and his eyes followed her almost stomping steps.

She stood outside waiting for him to come out, but when he didnt move she spoke again "Would you please come out now?"

"Kyun?" he asked.

"I need to lock the door." She signaled towards the title plate of the record room.

"Haan... zaroor madam." Undetstanding her gesture, he walked out and again stood behind her.

After locking the door safely as she turned around, she almost bumped into him "Tum... ab kya hai? Kyun yahan khade ho? Apne cabin mein jao na." she pointed towards his cabin.

Armaan chuckled seeing her commanding him as if 'she' is his boss. "Well ma'am, actually I wanted to say something..."

"Kya hai?" she was irritated by his behaviour.

"Arent you forgetting something? I mean, dont 'YOU' wanna to say anything?" he was expecting her to thank him for what he did for her 3 days back, but was surprised by her behavior as she acted if she doesnt know anything. Not that he did all that to hear her thank you, but of course he had expected her to atleast acknowledge it.

"Mujhe?" she said walking to her cabin. "Nahi mujhe kuch nahi kahna..." she opened the door of her cabin and entered. He followed her slowly.

"Kuch nahi kahna?" he was puzzled now.

"Nahi..." she thought for a while then added "Haan... kahna to hai..." he looked at her expectantly smiling eagerly, so she continued "Cant you even keep your cabin in order?"

His wide smile dropped "What?"

"What WHAT? kitna ganda karke rakha tha, mujhe 2 ghante lage sab cheezon ko theek karne mein..." she informed annoyingly.

"Is that all you wanna say?" he asked again.

"Hmmm..." she nodded.

He turned around and walked to his cabin scratching his head, while she looked at him leaving with a confusing face.

Whats wrong with her? Shouldnt she acknowledge the fact that I... I saved her? She should. But then she is acting as if nothing has happened. Has she lost her memory or something? But she is recognizing me, it means her memory is intact. But...

He heard his door knock and pressed the entry button. Rahul walked in holding a file.

"Hey Armaan!" he greeted him.

"Hi Rahul."

"I need you signatures on this."

"Whats it?"

"It's the financial report of Atul's Singapore Project. I showed it to you yesterday, but you send it back without your signatures..."

"Achcha haan... didnt I sign it?" he asked.

"Na..." Rahul nodded.

"Sorry I think it might have slipped off my mind. Usually Riddhima makes sure I sign all the documents, but she wasnt present, so... I guess I messed up." He checked the papers again "But you didnt have to come at your own for this. Could have sent some peon or office boy..." He replied flipping the pages of the file. Signing all the papers he handed him the file back "Ye le..."

"Thanks..." Rahul replied taking the file from him "I know... but its just..." He trailed and shrugged not knowing what to say.

Rahul himself didnt know why he came at his own to Armaan's office just to get his signature. Its wasnt his job. Armaan was right, he could have sent some office boy to get it. But, he has been doing this for last 2 days. And today, it was the 3rd day. For some or the other reason he keep finding ways to come over to Armaan to talk about something which in reality even he himself wasnt aware of.

But somewhere in his heart, the fact that Armaan have saved Riddhima and the scene of him carrying her later on, kept nagging him again and again. It kept reminding him that she will be the safest there... In Armaan's arms...

Or may be he wanted to share his fear for Riddhima with someone. A fear, which has suddenly come to life again after so many years. A fear, which was provoked by the unpleasant incident which took place 3 days ago. Of course, who else could be better than Armaan to share it with? Especially after what he did for her.

But he didnt know whether he should talk to Armaan about it or not. He was still his boss... Besides, he wasnt sure how and where to start it. And thats what he has been trying to do unconsciously for last 2 days. Thinking about all this he got up holding the file and turned to leave, but stopped hearing his voice.

"Rahul..." Armaan called him as he turned towards the door.

Armaan on the other hand has been observing his anxiety over something. Rahul's nervousness, his uneasy body-language didnt go unnoticed by him. He knew that even right now he came for the same reason which seem to be bothering him and not just for the signatures. He could clearly see the lost expressions on Rahul's face. Rahul was not only his collegue but also his friend after all. He needed to know if he could help him in some way. But whatever was the reason, Armaan had an intuition that it was rather related to Riddhima. Coz it has been since that incident 3 days ago, that Rahul looked restless.

Rahul looked back "I wanted to ask you something..." he said to Rahul.

"Haan bol na..." Rahul asked still looking a little lost.

"Do you wanna talk about something in specific..." he asked which creased Rahul's brow in confusion.

"What?" Rahul almost whispered audibly.

"You look a little restless for last 2 days."

"Huh?" Rahul's eyes widened. So he did noticed it.

Armaan realized that he was right. Rahul was rather restless. And he was also sure that Riddhima was the reason. "Mmm... is Riddhima alright?" he asked coming straight to the point which further raised Rahul's confusion.

"Mat-matlab?" he asked befuddled.

"I mean is she fine?... what all happened that... she... is she ok with it?... Amm... How did she react... Uhh... you know what I mean..." he fumbled.

"Oh..." Rahul understood what he was trying to ask. He knew Riddhima must be behaving normally and might havent acknowleged the fact that something very hideous was about to happen. He also knew that Armaan must have sensed his anxiousness about her. "Did she say something?" he asked.

"Nahi... and that's what is confusing me yaar... I mean she is behaving as if..."

"nothing has happened." Rahul finished interrupting him.

"Yes..." Armaan shrugged as if asking 'why is she behaving like that?'

Rahul came back and sat on the chair. He knew he can bring in with Armaan now. "She doesnt know anything Armaan." he said.

"Doesnt know anything? What you mean by that?" Armaan narrowed his eyes.

"Ahem-Ahem..." Rahul cleared his throat and replied "Actually Armaan... she doesnt remember anything coz she was unconscious all the time and... Uh..." he hesitated for a moment, but also knew he has to tell him. So he continued "and... we didnt tell her anything..."

"What? You guys didnt tell her anything?" Armaan was surprised while Rahul nodded negatively "But why?" he was now flabbergasted.

"I thought we will tell her when its the right time..." Rahul leaned over the table.

"Right time? What do you mean right time?" Armaan gestured waving his hands in air.

"I... Uh..." Rahul didnt know what to say. Telling Armaan what he means by the 'right time' according to him also indicates that he will have reveal his hidden wish about him and Riddhima which he didnt want to do. But he also knew this will come. This question will rise soon. Besides there was another reason why he didnt had the courage to tell Riddhima everything. He was scared for her. He was scared thinking what if 'she' got scared. Armaan has unknowingly opened his ways to the talks he was looking forward to. And this was actually his opportunity to share his fear with Armaan.

Rahul took a deep breath said softly "There is a reason behind it Armaan..."

"Reason? What kind of reason?" Armaan leaned ahead.

"Armaan... Riddhima is not what she behaves like..."

Armaan laughed "That you dont have to tell me... I know she isnt what she behaves..." then folding his arms he added smiling "...no actually she is not even what she looks like..."

"Wo baat nahi hai..." Rahul interrupted again.

"Then?" Armaan raised his brow.

"I dont know how to say it Armaan... but I am scared for her... What if she got scared again..."

"Rahul... I understand you are scared for her. She is your sister after all. But what I dont get it is that you are scared that 'SHE' will be frightened... well! thats a funny quote..." he chuckled "Dont get me wrong but she is always behaving so much like 'Jhansi ki rani' and all... and you are saying she will get scared... You must be joking... and what do you mean by 'again'?"

"I know what I am saying Armaan..." Rahul spoke seriously seeing which Armaan's smile straightened "When I said she isnt like what she behaves, I meant it... Riddhima isnt that strong what she shows..." he got up from his chair and walked towards the balcony. Armaan's eyes followed him there. Rahul stood along the balcony looking down at the heftily crowded crazy road.

Armaan came and stood besides him with his hands in his pocket "Rahul?" he looked at him indicating him to proceed. He knew that Rahul is now bringing in to talk about what he has been trying for last 2 days. His initiative to open him up for the conversation is going to be a success. He waited for Rahul to continue.

Rahul looked back at him "Armaan I know she behaves fiercely in front of you and thats what surprises me... she is a very tender girl and never had she spoken so loud or rebel with anyone. Its only you with whom she behaves that way. I dont know why is that, but its true that I was shocked on the first day when I saw her blaming you. She is known for her soft and light hearted nature and warm & friendly behavior..."

Armaan sensed the seriousness in Rahul tone. There was something hidden behind his words. His unspoken words were now bothering Armaan. He genuinely wanted to know what Rahul's real concern was. Why was he scared so much? Why he hadnt told Riddhima about the incident? "That's ok Rahul... I am sure you are not here to clarify her behaviour coz you know it doesnt effect me. I think its something else... Am I right? And what do you mean by 'she will be scared?'... Is there any specific reason that you used that word?" he asked seriously.

"Her past... her past is the reason... An incident from her past is responsible for her gullibleness... and my Fear for her... It was when she was around 14 years old..." He stared into the space "She was abducted by some goons..." He turned towards Armaan. Armaan brows wrinkled in disturbance while his hands folded into a fist cletching the cloth inside his pockets.

Rahul continued "The guys took her to some very nasty place and demanded ransom for her release. Our financial state wasnt very appreciative at that time. Papa tried to collect money from here and there, but nothing and nobody was helpful. He requested those goons to leave her or atleast be reasonable with the amount... but they refused. They kept her in their confinement for many days."

He paused a bit then wiping his eyes continued "By god's grace a few days later, a local villager of the place where she was locked, informed police about some illegal happenings in their neighborhood. Police finally managed to rescue her from there. But when we saw her..." Rahul gulped as his voice got stuck.

Armaan placed a hand on his shoulder assuring him his support which gave courage to Rahul to continue further "When we saw her, we were shocked... She was so soft and beautiful earlier, but after her rescue she looked so different. There were bruises all over her delicate body. Her creamy white had gotten all blue and purple. Her hair was entagled like dirty ropes. Her clothes smelled like dead rat. Those hateful dirty creatures had beaten her like animals. She looked like she was molested every single day in their imprisonment." Rahul paused for a while.

Then rubbing his temples while leaning his back on the wall of the balcony he continued "We brought her home and she didnt utter a single word for weeks. She went all mum beacause of shock. I was her only support at that time. I tried and tried... I tried to make her speak or atleast react, but nothing happened. She was like a lifeless statue. Her innocent mind was still filled up assaults and misbehave she faced during those most regretful days of her life. One day, I provoked her somehow and... she broke down. She cried like hell in my arms."

Rahul walked inside the cabin and stood beside Armaan's table. Armaan looked at him standing a thr Balcony door, his hands stuffed in his pocket "She told me everything about what happened with her. How she was pulled forcefully into a van when she was returning from the vegetable market, how she cried and shouted for help but none came forward, how she was tied up mercilessly. She told me how her little mouth was filled up with a huge piece of dirty rug which almost clogged her breath, how they dragged her from one room to the other ruthlessly pulling her hair, how she was made to work like slaves, beaten up like animals every single day, on her tiniest mistake."

Rahul started sobbing hiding his face in his hands "Our opinion was right. Those men had beaten her everyday... She sobbed and cried like anything that night. While talking she hiccupped so badly in between her broken sentences. She was threatened that if she told anything to anyone around, they will sell her to some prostitute bazaar or any other place like that and if she tries to evade they will kill her... They even scared her for killing me and hurting Mumma and Papa..." Rahul spoke disgustingly.

"16 days... for 16 days she was trapped in that hell facing all those malicious cruelities. She tolerated everything and did what they told her. She suffered so much and I couldnt do anything for her." He added remorsefully thinking about his helpless baby sister.

"Thankfully, her medical reports informed that her honor was absolutely safe. She told us that there was an old woman who used to come over to that place. I think probably she convinced those thugs not to misbehave... I mean dishonor her." He let out a weak sigh and went to sti on the couch. Armaan came inside and stood besides his table looking at Rahul as he continued "After telling me everything, that was the first night she slept a little peacefully after a long time. But she was very scared and the incident had left her bruised inwardly."

Rahul looked up gawking nowhere "I still remember, she used to wake up in the middle of the night, sometimes screaming in fright. She would lock herself in a closet curling her body into a ball of flesh, hiding from everyone. She would get scared of any new person she saw. We were worried about her. We didnt know how to help her come out of her fear. Papa decided to send her to some place away from everything and we did that. She was sent to the ashram my parents always visit... and it worked. When she came back after 2 months, she was normal. I think probably the change in environment and the peaceful auspicious surrounding helped her. I cant explain how much it made me happy. I got everything seeing her back normal. But she still had that fear held inside, which came visible when she had to face strangers. Though she didnt hide anymore, but I could always sense that tension in her body language, specifically with men. I got very protective for her therafter." He added playing with his nails.

"When Muskaan met her in school, she too fell in love with Riddhima for her innocence and soft nature just like most others did..." he smiled weakly remembering how Muskaan used to be her guard at school "...and ever since that time, we never left her alone."

Rahul sighed as he finished "But I am scared Armaan... I am scared that if she came to know how she was going to be hurt by that disgusting man, she will be terrified again, she might close herself again and I dont want that. I have seen her petrified face. She goes all pale and lifeless." He looked down at his hands remembering her face.

Armaan who was listening to him patiently standing a little away leaning over his table came and sat besides him. He said "Rahul..." Rahul looked up at him "I am sorry to hear about what all happened with her. It surely was a terrifying experience and none could forget anything like that. But it's passed... finished... and I feel that Riddhima has changed quite a bit till then. She isnt scared of facing strangers anymore. I have seen her interact with new people so gracefully ever since I met her. Your love and support has made her strong. She is a smart girl... and of course, she knows how to handle situations."

He gave him an assuring smile. "And as far as the incident is concerned which happened 3 days ago, I understand your concern for her. I dont know why did she go with Vivek at his Farmhouse, but one thing is sure that she dont know anything about Vivek and his true intentions. And... I still think you should tell her everything. If not everything, tell her about Vivek atleast, that way she will be alert in future. And in case even if she got scared, then I dont think thats an issue. You are there, your family is there... and of course Atul and I are also there to support her. We will take care of her. She needs to trounce her fear. She wont be able to live peacefully with that fear enfolding her. If needed, we all will help her... We will help her win it over..." he blinked "...But if you think she needs time or you need time to tell her, then that's ok... even that's not a problem." He clasped Rahul's hands and blinked "I will always be there to support."

Rahul's eyes were wet again. But this time it wasnt pain, but happiness. A happiness which was an outcome of Armaan's sincerely assuring words. He hugged Armaan. He was relieved... He was relieved and all his fear evaporated on Armaan's assurance. This is what he needed. He had never discussed this with anyone earlier, not even with Muskaan. He wanted to share this with someone for a long-long time, but never had the courage to do it. But today Armaan became his cherub in disguise who helped him shred all his angsts. Armaan patted his back

"Thanks... Thanks a lot Armaan." Rahul parted from the friendly hug. He held Armaan's hands  and said in a gratifying tone "I am really grateful for what you did for Riddhima. I am really lucky to have a friend like you. "

Armaan smiled "No need to be grateful to me, or say thank you... its between friends..." then he chuckled punching his arm in a friendly way "but yes... wo lucky wali baat sahi hai... lucky to tu hai." Then pausing a little, making a little sobered face and pointing towards Riddhima's cabin by raising his brow he added "And your sister is 'very' stubborn. Next time agar usne meri baat nahi maani to... then dont blame me for what I do to control her." He joked.

"Oh... no problem... meri taraf tujhe khuli choot hai tujhe, jaise marji kaabu mein kar use." Rahul laughed with him.

"Khuli choot huh?" They turned to see Atul who has been standing there listening to their conversation ever since they started it while they were completely unaware of his presence. "Bhai tu kab ayaa?" Armaan asked seeing him standing besides a shelf on his right with his hands folded over his chest.

"Tabhi jab tum dono apni meethi-meethi baaton mein busy the..." Atul smiled mischievously and pointed towards their hands which were still clamped together.

Armaan followed his gaze and snatched his hands instantly "Shut up Bhai... I am not that kind of gay... I mean guy..." Armaan corrected himself.

"Neither am i..." added Rahul laughing loudly and raising his hands in air.

"Achcha to shaadi ke leyi haan kyun nahi karta tu?" Atul spoke looking wickedly towards Armaan which made Rahul let out a weird smirk.

Armaan looked at both of them irritably "Bhai... tu phir shuru ho gaya..." he looked up joining his hands and prayed to god loudly. "hey bhagwaan, mujhe bachao in rakshason se..."

"Is janam mein to possible nahi hai... shaadi to tujhe karni hi padegi..." Atul grinned.

Suddenly Atul's phone rang. "Bach gaya..." Armaan sighed.

Atul talked to the caller replying in monosyllables. Then closing the call he spoke to Armaan again "Itni asaani se nahi..." he had heard Armaan saying 'Bach gaya'

"Bhai please, I am busy..." Armaan interleaved his head into his laptop.

"Theek hai, lekin I will get back to you again." Atul warned and then turning to Rahul he added "Aur tu yahan file pe sign karaane ayaa tha ya ghar basaane..." Rahul was about to retort but he added "Haan-haan mujhe pata hai, that you are married and all, but now hurry up. We need to fax the report to our Singapore deligates."

"Oh... I am sorry... chal." Rahul said following him outside.

Once they were gone Armaan looked up from his Laptop and thought about his conversation with Rahul. It was the first thing he had came to know about Riddhima. She surely must have gone through a lot. He felt a sudden pain in his heart thinking about her miserable condition. How she must have been in pain? Oh god! He never wants to see her in that condition. For the first time in his life he felt an unknown stress as he imagined her disheveled state. He gulped as his eyes fluttered with imagination turning into visuals.

He composed himself and then looking towards her cabin he sighed. She is safe now.

Its been over 3 months Riddhima has joined him and he knew a lot but yet nothing about her. He knew a lot? Does he actually know anything about her, he thought. Well, lets see what all I know about her? Just a few things I guess.

I know that... that her name is Riddhima Gupta. I know that she is Rahul's sister. I know that she is my ES-PA. I know that she is an immensely talented girl. I know that she is a dedicated and hard working person. I know that all the staff members like her a lot. She knows her work very well, never fear speaking her mind, gets irritated very easily, makes silly faces, never forget to retort me especially when we are alone. Of course she never responds to my irritating dialogues when some strangers are around. Armaan smirked thinking about how he intentionally irritates her and the way she responds.

I know that she is loved by many. What? Loved by many? No she cant be.

But why am I thinking about her so much? He didnt understand.

'Hey you Idiot, why do you care if she is loved by many? And even if she is, then what? You are also loved by many, does that matter much?'

No, not actually. He sighed.

'Then why is she on your mind?' his brain argued.

Well I am thinking a lot about her... may be coz for last few days everything happening around was somewhat related to her. She is always around me. In my meetings, in the visits, during my work, here in my office. And in my heart too...

Wait?... He sat straight. Since when did she start doing that? Its my private zone and nobody is allowed to enter there without MY permission... OK... He scolded his own wandering thoughts again for its disobedient behavior.

"Armaan you really need to do something to get out of this mess. You are going all crazy. Find a ways to... to keep away." He muttered.

Hi Friends 😊.

So this was Episode 40.

First of all i wanna dedicate this episode to those who 'prayed' selflessly for the souls and soldiers related to Mumbai fiasco. Thanks a lot friends. Apart from this, i wanna thank our dear friend Nidha (kvn983) who has finally decited to stay back. 😃

And last bu tnot the least, thanks to all my readers - Non-Silent (with a hug 🤗) as well as Silent.

I hope this episode explains why Rahul was trying to hide things from Riddhima.

ashluvdmg thumbnail
AIMEEE!I READ DE UPDATE TAT DY ITSELF. AS U NO.
I T WS TOTALLY THRILLING PART
FUL OF ACTION
FULL PAISA WASOOL HUH!!
DE WY U HAV DESCRIBED ALL DE ACTION SCENES I WS INTO A TOTAL SURPRISE MANN!1
HW CUD NYONE DESCRIBE IT SO WELL
DO U NO KARATHA OR TYCONDU OR SUMTHING LIKE TAT??
IT WS SUPERB PART
WAITIN 4 DE RIDZ REACTION...!!
N YAAA CRAVING 4 AR romance!!.......
thx a ton 4 de pm
LUV U LTS
ASHU