Frequent Posters

hnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
res
editing

hey aimee

likhna to bahut kuch chahti hoon yaar par time nahi hain...๐Ÿฅฑ

next time aaram se likhungi..iss baar socha kaafi der ho gayi issiliye ye simple message๐Ÿ˜•

part was kooll..going on the rite track..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bhaggu ar ko buddhi do...๐Ÿ˜†

very gud..keep updating soon๐Ÿ˜Š

take care

byeeee

luv
Nisha๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by hnisha - 14 years ago
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
awsome part
wan't to known that
letter suspece soon
continue soon

love
Riddss
sanjana25 thumbnail
wow
loved it
too cute
waiting for the next part really bad
want to know what willl be in the letterr
contd
soon
bhoomi_K thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey aimee amazing part!atul was so impatient.. Lol :-D so waiting 4 AR 2 bcum 1!jus a little confused :-S    does ridz also feel something for ammy? :-S
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿค—
love u Aimee.................hai Ram kitne confuse hai sab .well main b hoon but This Atul nd Rahul r extra ordinary confused .If i would be at there place then i would have done worse than this .I might torn the envelope nd threaten him to read.what to do yaar ab intezaar nahi hota..............
u know mere ko lagta hai engagement pe b Ridzi ghunghat mein hogi๐Ÿ˜กaur Ammy deewar dekh raha hoga.....๐Ÿ˜•
yaar confession kab hoga...............is Armaan ka kuch nahi ho sakta..how he never tried to win her backThis doesn't suits his personality .i m dying to see them together...........
Aimee hope u like this ghazal.waise i m not gud poet so bear with me............

"mera aagaz tum se hai
mera anzam bhi tum ho.
mere aankhon mein baste ho,
inka intezaar bhi tum ho.
mere dil ki ibaadat ho,
is ka khumaar bhi tum ho.
meri har dua ka sila ho,
mera ARMAAN bhi tum ho.
zindgi ka sureela nagma ho
aur is ka saaz bhi tum ho,
mere har lamhe ki talab ho,
aur is ka karar bhi tum ho.
meri chuddiyon ki khanak ho
mera solha singaar bhi tum ho.
mere humrahi,mere humdum ho
meri jaan ,emaan aur  pyaar bhi tum ho..
haan mera pyaar bhi tum ho......"

plz yaar ab to mila do.........

thanks for pm.
love
ritu

Edited by janu1610 - 14 years ago
-midnightsun- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww di... i am so enhoying this now!! totally fabulous.. please update asap now!!!! lv ya...x
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part aimee, really liked rahul-atul! cant wait for the plan to be revealed! continue soon :)
aangelis thumbnail
pleaseeeeee continue soon. what a cliffhanger. whats in the envelope? D:
princess52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey aimsss...

goshhh atlast u uopdated THNK U SO MUCH......HUM AP KE SHUKUR GUZAR HAIN KE APNE ATLAST HUM PER REHAM KAR KE UPDATE KAR LIYA HEHEHEHE

n thsi was the best part ever the way u worte wass sooo guuudd.....hatss of to u

the flash back.......whn shashank padma whn to omags hopuse...n where aarti blurted out hahahah
tht was so funnny.......pooor shashnk n padma ...they would have kinda felt bad.....

n goshhhh i just love muskaaan the drama queeen seriousllly n teh way she says khote......always fighting wid rahul n atulo tht was really hilarious..

n then ridzz coming n asing them question thou she is inncoent but true shes not a foool....but still teh way she shuggred n went away i like her charcter.....

n tehn in the office whn they all were waiting in office n atul kept on taking teh phn....hahhaa atul is so sweeet.....n rahullll just love him..n whn teh phn came n they were fighting over whuse gonna pick up ..gosh i culndt just stop laughing......

n poor atul he had to wait the longest for armaan in office while he was sleeeping ......

but aww my armaan :(
.......i knwo tht his mistaken abut ridhima ....n the boyfreidn thing but poor him plzz dont do thsi to him n plzz reveal the secret to him as soon as possible i cant see him like thiss

n welll in tht brown bag i think i can guessss wht it is....i will tell u in the next part ....was it it rite or rong dont wannna fisnhs the suspense but i hope ;....it tht thing wht i  thinking

aimee aimee aimeeee........i cants top singing.....u make my day with ur updates u have no idea how much i like ur fff.....evn if i say this thing in all my post its gonna be enough but lolz i have to stop or ugonna get irritate but well teh fact is fatc is

anywyaz aimsss whn ugonaaa update next?????i cant wait ......plzzz...plzzzlzzz.....update thsi as oon as possible wese tention not mere puri team yahii hain.....

hum sub ab shuru ho jayege....abut teh update stuff so no worries hehehehe

n hey thnks for teh pm n update soon
love u
habs

Edited by princess52 - 14 years ago
SunainaTM007 thumbnail
*reserved ...

*edit*

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Aimee !!

that was a nice and awesome part hun :) loved reading that the story's moving ahead in a great pace :) :)

shashank telling rahul and muski what had happened that day and then muski and rahul being furious that they were pranked on... loved her outburst !๐Ÿ˜† and riddhima coming into the convo and the others being scared !.. the change in the scene was penned really well :D :D

and then the plan... hmmm, wonder what it is.. ?? and Rahul and Atul : their scene was like really really really awesome.. loved reading it tons !!...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ missing the old gang loads :(

and armaan still not read the msg in that supposedly "urgent" envelope... and atul and others fretting his reaction...๐Ÿ˜Š that was described really really well !!

thanks for the pm !!...
and continue sooooooooooooooooon :D :D๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by SunainaTM007 - 14 years ago