Simply Magic - Spell # 2 || NTL - page 147

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
WELCOME SWEETS..!!

So finally we all reach to the second series of the SIMPLY MAGIC one shots. 🥳

Welcome to ...

Simply Magic - Spell # 2

The day i started my gallery, i thought it would take a life time to complete, because 150 pages felt like far stretched path 🥱, but i don't believe it's DONE!! 😲 😳. IT REALLY IS DONE!! 🥳

and all because each and every one who thought my work was well enough that you could spare a minute to write an appreciation comment for me. THANK YOU..from the core of my heart. 🤗 .

I know i am the worst possible writer you all have come across because i don't reply to ANY SINGLE COMMENT! 😭. I AM SORRY. 😭, dil se sorry 😭, but u know i read them and not only read, i TREASURE THEM. 😳

So, keep showering your love on me, because u all appreciate that is why i post my writings, otherwise, every story of mine was kept in my notebook only. 😳

I hope u all enjoy this thread too and we finish this one soon too. 😳 😆

Happy reading!!
God Bless
Kinza Arshad.

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ok sweets, this is something i always wished to see in the show, but could never. 😆and i dedicate this OS to my bestest bestie - mulan - Mehak. I love you sweet! and i missed you soo much during the past week. *hugs*

Enjoy all!

Mayur OS

Classroom romance

Nupur entered the classroom huffing, she hated history period. It was always so boring and after 5 minutes of this period she started to feel like a zombie, but she had no other choice to attend the period because her oh-so studios and efficient boyfriend wouldn't let her bunk any class. And today again she had to walk beside him fearing his angry glare and never-ending lecture.

They entered the classroom and mayank took his front seat and nupur sat beside him, leading to mayank's surprised expression, "kia?, aisey kia dekh rahe ho?", she said adjusting her bag on the chair.

"nupur kitni dafa kaha hai k tum merey sath mat..", mayank almost whispered,

"pata hai mujhe!, per dekho, kahin aur jaga hai class main?", all the anger just came out in her voice gesture and mayank involuntary looked around coming to the conclusion that she was right. He smiled lightly but she turned her face away and mayank's smile became more wide. He knew she was irritated due to this class. She had proposed to go the canteen instead, but he forced her here. So, sensing her volatile mood, he decided not to further ignite his morena express, he decided to make up for this after the class.

The whole class was busy talking and mayank was revising his notes, "sadu kahin ka!, itna nahi k do teen romantic batein hi kar ley!, partha hi ja raha hai, ab tak toh ye bhi yaad ho gaya ho ga k book main kitney full stops hain!", she muttered in anger, mayank sensed her saying something and was about to ask when their class fellow, gaurav interrupted them , "mayank I need ur help yar!"

"haan ofcourse, kai hua?', mayank turned to him , "actually mujhe tum se economics k kuch numericals samjhne hain, tu if u could just sit with me, priya ko keh deta hon wo tumahri seat pe a jati hai,", he politely said and mayank looked at nupur whose frown increased.

Nupur was totally expecting that mayank would go on his social service and she would have to sit with that OMG MERA NAIL TOOT GAYA types priya.

"umm,. Gaurav, abhi 5 mint main sir a jayen gey, tu there is no use, main class k baad samjha don ga", he said sweetly and gaurav smiled back and went.

Mayank turned towards nupur who was staring at him with wide eyes, in disbelief but as he stared her back, she lowered her eyes, with her cheeks turning pink; she opened her book to avoid him noticing her blush but mayank knew of every emotion evolving in nupur's heart. He smiled and bent down to his book again.

Shukla sir entered the class and voices of oh-no started echoing in the room. "mohadey aj hum ap ko panipat ki jung ki duhrayi karyen gey", shukla sir said holding their chalk and the echos becoming louder.

Mayank turned pages to the desired chapter while nupur just closed her eyes, she knew this topic very well, they had been studying it for the past week, but as this was shukla sir's favorite topic, he decided to teach it with utmost dedication! And she just couldn't tolerate it one more day,

"mayank",she whispered and mayank leaned a bit on her side, "abhi bhi waqt hai, bhag chaltey hain",s he said secretively looking at shukla sir who was fiddling with the book pages.

"nupur stop it!", he strictly said and nupur huffed again, slamming her notebook on the desk.

The lecture started and after 5 minutes mayank realized that nupur was right. They both knew this topic very well and listening a lecture of this for the third time in the week was no less than torture. He looked at nupur who was busy drawing hearts on her notebook, with the name of sharukh khan, the whole page was filled with :

<3 shahrukh <3

Mayank shook her head and smiled, he extended his arm and wrote on her notebook..

U should write..<3 mayank<3

For a moment nupur couldn't believe, was it real??, she looked at mayank, who was looking at shukla sir, but his smirk told that he was not listening the lecture. She smiled in disbelief but soon controlled it, giving an impression that she is angry.

"tumhara naam kyun likhon?, I love sharukh!"

She wrote and  slid the notebook in the middle of the table to give him easy access, and mayank's smirk increased,

"and what about me?"

"I hate you!!"

Really?

Yes!!

Phir soch lo..

Soch liya hai..

So you hate me?

Yes, I do!"

But I love you..

Nupur's heart skipped a beat and she smiled softly but made sure mayank didn't notice it.

"ziyada romantic hone ki zarorat nahi hai!, jab romantic hona hota hai tu tab hotey nahi ho, aur ab background main pani pat ka lecture chal raha hai aur tum pyaar ka izhahar kar rahe ho!!

By God nupur!! Likh k bhi ik baar main utni hi batein karti ho jitna bol kar =p

Dekha!! Yehi problem hai tumhari!! Ik minute k romance k baad wapis star plus ki saas ki tarah taane dena shoro kar detey ho!

Hahahahahahhahahaha..nupur!!

What??

I love you..

He wrote again and nupur's grip over the pen loosened as she was completely over-whelmed, she looked at him from the corner of her eye, and he was again looking at the white board, but his expressions told about the whereabouts of his attention.

Nupur was fiddling with her pen, trying to think what to write, when mayank wrote again.

"I can understand k tumhain face to face  bolne main sharm a rahi thi, per ab toh wo confession bhi ho chukka hai, tu ab likhtey hoye ku shaarma rahi ho?

Main shaarma nahi rahi hon!"

"tu likho phir.."

Kia?

"I love you.."

Nupur bit her lower lip and gripped the pen tightly

i..

"I don't believe this!, atleast write in go!"

"I love.."

"u love what nupur?

"I love you mayank.."

She wrote quickly and looked at the board, while mayank smiled and was about to write again when the bell rang.

Both of them immediately came out of the notebook and looked around, Shukla sir was leaving the classroom and the students were busy in their stuff.

Nupur looked at mayank who was already staring at her with full intense eyes, she lowered her eyes, unable to withstand the intense gaze, and was about to place the notebook back in her bag when mayank held it and tore the page of today's writing, "these are my notes so they will stay with me", he said folding the paper and nupur who was first amazed at his tactic, blushed deeply.

"mayank",

garauv's voice again interrupted them, mayank turned and smiled, "haan chalo, library chaltey hain", gaurav nodded and left the class.

Mayank observed a hurt expression on nupur's face, "we will meet in 10 minutes, I promise", he said passing her, leaving nupur with a blush.

Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ME FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!

just making sure dat i m INDEED first to comment.will unres NOW!!nahi kiya toh all gaalis e welcomed  including my fav KALMUHI..........😳🤣
Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 13 years ago
priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOWWWWWWWWWW.... I just loved it... 
mehak it was superb , u write it soo o well.. 👏
loved the playfulness of mayur as always..:D
yea yea even "mera nail toot jayega types priya"..🤣Enjoyed reading it..😊

mwahhhzz
priya di..

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u INDEED cast a MAGIC SPELL Mehaku................!!!!!!!!🤗

it was so BEAUTIFUL.........................even i wanted to see a PROPER classroom scene after MN got together.but alas.we never got it.......but never mind.we got it from u..........
it was all so BEAUTIFUL n ULTRA CUTE hun.............Nupur n her constant SRK craze....i soo miss them man.......!!!
n Mayank............this guy indeed has it in him to suddenly sweep of his lady of her feet.with his abrupt lovestruck gestures n moves........!!!even shukla sir n his history clas cannot b a rang mein bhang........!!🤣

LOVELY OS hun.i wanted to comment in ur last Gallery only avout ur 2nd last ArTi os n the MN post consummation OS-but since u came here.i thot i shud write about them here only............the MN one was FABB hun......i couldn't stop blushing...............n my sis thot i was in Love with some i was seeing on my PC.lolz.......🤣
nevertheless...it was beautiful...!!😍😍
.u write so WELL!!n the ArTi OS-missing you..............Bijlani is a dream guy man.........!!always with something  for his lady!!!😊

n BTW-m sure u know.it.MJHT's starting again in PAK..............u gusy must b rejoicing haina.......??!!enjoy MN fully again.since the start.......how i wish it doe sheer also....!!!😳

CONGO-SHONGO FOR UR 2nd OS gallery girl🤗........many more to come i m SO SURE...............!!!😊

love..
Debzy......🤗

P.S-I LOVE YOU................this is a direct confession!!!😉..k..ignore the blabbering....😆
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ye gaurav kabbab mein hadiiiiiiiii 😆
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for 2n thread- kinzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssu  r great writer- and see u have opened thread #2 which proved that  u r a magical writer of this forum
we love u and ur writing

Edittttttttttttttttttttttttt

GOSH - Kinza what a beautiful OS dear

Class room per asia romance chalta hain- wo mujhe aj he pata chala. LOL
i really loved this chit romance..........

hahaahhaa sadu mayank and his adorable 3 words amazed our nups

i really enjoyed each n every bit of it

hahahahaha i was laughed when nups thought she would have to seat OMG meri nail toot type Priya... LOL....... it was so funny.🤣🤣🤣

it was fabulous kinzuuuuuuuuuuuu

Outstanding
loved it 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9----------------------infintyyyyyyyyy

u r great writer- hehehehehe i know i said it b4........ but i wanna confess it as many as i can
superb OS
Ye dil mange more

so now start work on another OS

btw------------ whats abt ur new FF- we r eagerly waiitng for ur new f dear
plz plz start a new one....

Edited by -Faria- - 13 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res!!
n wrst possible writer??😡😕
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
congoz fr ur 2nd gal. angel!!🥳  finish this one evn faster...lol😆😳
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awwwwwww d OS!! gosh it was so so sooooo adorable!! i really wanted one like this after their confession.....seriously....one of d long lost mn dream got fulfilled today😆😳....
it was totally MNish.....the SRK craze of nupur...awww....n then the <3MAYANK<3...awww.....MN❤️

its so realistic u kno...every biochemistry lecture..n m doin d same thing...chattin on notebook🤣

the convo...the flirty mayu..the blushing nupuz....gosh i miss them so very much!!
i loved everythng abt this Os!! seriously!! even d color combiz..🤣 --k fyn i hav lost it---lol
n the humour🤣 shukla sir😆 n nupz dialogues🤣...just loved it all!🤗😳
 seriously ur a terrific magician....we all kno that😃 keep writing angel...its seriously a treat to read ur OSz!! n u toh kno ur one of d bestst writers here n one of my fav too😃😳
tc ..keep smiling angel..🤗
love ya❤️
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago