MAYUR FF..Weaving the Magic..Part 15 on pg 85

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

back again..๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž..i know this time i took a long break..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ, sorry for that.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. but as u all know my new semester started, and the start of the semester is always very hectic...choosing general subjects, timetable clashes, presentations, etc etc, and this weekend I worked hard to sort out everything.. and now finally i am pretty much settled..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..so here i am with another FF..

Weaving the Magic..

sweets i am really very sorry that i don't reply to any of ur comments, but they all are very special to me, and u all appreciate that is why i write..thank u sweets..there is no way I can return the amount of love u all shower on me..

hope u all enjoy this one too..

God Bless
Kinza Arshad

Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
INDEX

Part 1
- Pg 1
Part 2
- Pg 7
Part 3
- Pg 13
Part 4
- Pg 19
Part 5
-
Pg 25
Part 6
- Pg 30
Part 7
- Pg 36
Part 8
- Pg 41
Part 9
- Pg 47
Part 10
-Pg 54
Part 11
- Pg 61
Part 12
- Pg 67
Part 13 - Pg 74
Part 14 - Pg 79
Part 15
- Pg 85
Fantasia. thumbnail
PART 1:

Nupur was constantly observing the things around her. Her eyes were moving here and there in the room. Her heart was not able to believe that was it a dream or in reality she was here. She brushed her hand on the bed sheet, It was silk, of the highest quality, so soft and flowy. She kept on brushing her hand and she enjoying very much. Then she slowly stepped down of the bed, standing in the middle of the room, she got a better view of the room. It was so huge, she wanted to calculate, but the only conclusion she came to was that her whole house was equal to this room.

Now she started observing the different things in the room, she touched the silk curtains, these were of higher quality from the bed sheet, again she kept moving her hand slowly, the leather coverings on the sofa were so elegant, the embroidery on the cushion covers was so protruding, she sat on the sofa, and the seating was so soft. Suddenly she her eyes fell on the dressing table. She hurried towards it, the moment she stepped in front of the mirror, it felt she was seeing a duplicate of herself, It was such a huge mirror, she had seen such mirrors only in shops before, but she it was in this room, within her reach. She started observing herself. She knew she was beautiful, very very beautiful, but in this mirror, she looked extra-ordinary!. Her lips automatically curved in a smile. Next she saw numerous bottles on the table under the mirror, her amazement increased by many bounds. All her life, she had not even seen so many bottles of water together, but all these were perfumes. She sat down on the stool, carefully picking up each bottle one by one. All the bottles were so beautiful and delicate; her heart was pounding as she was touching all these things. Her hands then moved at he left side of the table, cosmetics..rows of lipsticks, and so many base cakes, numerous mascara pencils, and so many things which she had never seen. She remembered in her house she had only one lipstick, and one half base cake, which she had to share with her sister. She opened the lipsticks, there were so many colors, colors which she dreamed of, always.

She got up to move towards the wardrobe, it was again so huge, she wanted to open but before she tried opening it her eyes fell on the TV in the room. For a moment she was stunned, such a huge screen, she slowly took steps towards it, she could see her reflection and brushed her hand son it.

She twirled around the room, laughing, her face had a smile, smile portraying disbelief. Two days back, she never knew she would end up HERE!.  She was crying and shouting two days back, she was thanking God that she didn't implement any of the plan she was making to days back.

Now she moved towards the VCD player, this was anew thing to her, she slowly picked the remote, when she heard the door knob turn..

Her back was facing the door, but the voices suggested that someone had entered the room, and now the door was closed again.

She should have been expecting this, but seeing her wishes in front of her she forgot!..

But now everything stroked her back..

She was married..it was her wedding night..her husband had entered the room..

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

welcum bck kinzuuuuu๐Ÿค—

wow they r already maried.....๐Ÿ˜ waitin for nxt update...mayuz intro n hw they interact......
n awwwwwwww the way nupz was observin everythin.......awwwwwwww i got some idea of d story........๐Ÿ˜ƒ
m waiting for this magical journy,.........completely addicted ur ffz........๐Ÿ˜†
n yea u neednt b sorry for not replyin!bas give us fab ffz n daily updates lol๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

PS=ur a rockstarโญ๏ธ

tc keep smiling!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 start!!!!
do continue soon
thanks 4 the pm
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WOW Mehak..................finally, u starting wid a new 1.............and i glad.....

plz update soon..................plz
nerdndproud thumbnail
finally u started a new ff............thnx............as usual it was awesome
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yay you're back!........cant wait to see what this ones all about!........naina
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow๐Ÿ˜