MN - Magical Realism.

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all!! =)

So, finally i managed to finalize a topic to write upon!, and thus here we start another magical journey. Welcome to

Magical realism

Literally , magical realism is a theatrical term using supernatural stuff in theatre, but here I am using it figuratively.
This is a story where reality is amalgamated with fantasy. - this the only synopsis i can give.
Hope it will be a wonderful journey together.

Updates won't be daily! 😳

God Bless and Happy reading!
Kinza.

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter # 1

The constant sympathies and consolations were irritating her. Why on earth is everybody so bothered!!. URGH!.

"I can understand nupur, it is indeed a great loss", said a middle aged woman, pressing her shoulder and the dip of her fingers made her want to turn and slap her, but she could just nod.

"getting widowed at such a young age", sighed another woman and she closed her eyes, not in sorrow ' God Forbid she ever closes her eyes in sorrow ' it was disgust. 

"Karthik was indeed a great man", a man of about 70 said sorrowfully, "I knew him since childhood", he added and nupur bit her lip to control her giggle.

Ofcourse, a man of 70 would know him since childhood! Oldie goldie friends. She took a deep breath and sipped water.

"nupur, child go get some rest, you are sitting like this since morning", this voice made her smile fully, but she controlled her curve and  looked up at the woman with moist eyes, making sure her face expressed the complete opposite to the voice of her heart.

"don't argue dear, you don't need to sit here to show how grieved you are, go get rest", the woman stroked her hair, and scanning the whole living area with the same expression of sorrow, she slowly stood up, holding her mourning dress and started walking slowly.

"poor girl!'

"I feel so sorry for her, she is left all alone"

These voices were dropping behind her as she quickly climbed up the marble stairs and on entering her room, she closed the door behind with force.

"Bloody idiots!!", she said out loud, pulling away the scarf from her head and threw herself on the couch.

"how on earth can they think that a girl of 24 will mourn the death of her 60 years old husband? FOOLS!", shaking her head  she got up from the couch and headed towards the cupboard, to fill herself a glass of wine.

Liquor eased out her stressed nerves and enjoying the drink, she started pacing around the room.

"I need to make sure that saint hasn't donated all his money", tapping her nails on the glass in anxiety, she walked fast around the room.

Karthik Ahluwalia was bloody rich. Property, bank balance, jewels and shares ' he left so much ' and she needed to make sure that it was just for her.

"hello", she said, as she quickly dialed the number and was waiting through the dial tones.

"Mrs Nupur Ahluwalia", said a deep, coarse masculine voice from the other end.

"yes!, we need to meet", her voice was stern.

"meet?, well aren't you mourning your husband?'

"shut up!, we need to meet!, I need to know the will of karthik, I need to know what ..

"relax!, he has left all with you", said the masculine voice, "but..", he added before nupur could even feel ecstatic.

"but what?", she asked desperately.

"you need to get married again!, within 15 days!"

"what? What the hell!!", she said out loud, not fearing someone could listen.

"yeah, well it seems like that oldie loved you, he doesn't wants you to spent your whole life mourning for him, poor soul!, didn't realize that you celebrated", he chuckled and nupur's temper flared up.

"just shut up will you!!, is there any way to break this clause or amend or ..

"no way", he said it with a "simple like that tone".

"what do you mean by no way?,  you are the lawyer, you need to make sure I get all the money, you need to help me!, just tell me the bloody damn way to get the wealth mayank!!"

"ermm .. well ..  marry me", he said, simply.

Chapter 2 - Page 8.  

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣...omg i died reading this...before it was mentioned that her husband was 60, i kept saying "OMG is she crazy???"...and then those same things she said became hilarious after his age was revealed...wow so gold digger nupur and possibly an equally gold digging mayank...im so excited to see what this ff has in store

PS super happy that you began the new addition to the magic series πŸ˜Š
Edited by sumonetolub - 12 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic kinza...this truly would be very very different than all the rest of ur stories...lol...i went laughing after a while...haha...

continue soon...:)
Jiyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 I LOVE THIS!! β€οΈ
This is very different,unique from all ur other ffs.
I hope the updates are daily!πŸ˜›
Continue soonπŸ˜‰
Edited by ArTizAngel - 12 years ago
Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful start dear
cont it soon
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
firstly, glad ur back- pl dont stay away long for whatevr reason- real or fake

and well...new concept again. πŸ‘πŸΌ

SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€—
I am so happy to see u back with another beautiful FF!! The idea is different and the first part was hilarious too! I can't wait to read the next part! 

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res.

Edited

I don't know what to say... it was hillarious... how on earth did she end up with 60 year old man... 🀣
And the change within seconds... outside she's the mourning widow drinking water...and the second she's inside the room... she's the 24 year old girl drinking wine!! what a character... πŸ‘
I simplyy loved it... &  Mayank being her lawyer and future husband... Loving the way the sotry is unfolding... Very different from what you write, but I love it... Cont. soon Kinza... 😳

-SP-

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago