Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Outstanding n adorable OS Kinzu

Happy Birthday Payal God Bless u
sorry Kinzu there's lot of OS's i didn't read i'll read n comment insha-ALLAH 😃 thanks for sending me all the pm's
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely os❤️
really sweet and romantic...
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful OS and Happy Birthday Payal.
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday ayshuuu!!

Okay so sweets, yet another birthday, yet another gift, yet another OS.
Hope u all like it, and mostly, hope my jiger likes it ❤️

Bliss

Mayank passed a concerned filled glance to his wife, who seemed to enjoy the weather very much and was just staring outside the window and smiling to herself.

She was a total dreamer and filmy nautanki, he smiled to himself and concentrated back on driving. Somewhere that sadu streak in him was budging him to taunt his wife on her yet another day dreaming session, but he left it. He wanted her to carry on with her dreaming without any interruption and frown. It was indeed a  peaceful news they received from doctor's end that nupur was perfectly fine and all that dizziness and drowsiness was not off much concern.

Mayank', she called him in an unusual tender tone and mayank was caught off guard, "haan nupur?", he replied passing a glance.

"seedha ghar chalen, samrat aur gunjan se baad main mil len gey", she said and mayank knitted his brows.

This was perhaps the first time nupur said about meeting gunjan later.

"ku nupur?, gunjan se milne se mana kar rahi ho?", he exaggerated his amazement and received a punch from her, "please mayank, mujhe ghar jana hai na, tu please", she pouted, and completely in awe of her strange but still innocent demand, he changed the track by turning the car, 'alright!", was all he said and the called samrat to inform, which obviously earned him teasing and soon they were back home.

Entering, mayank simply went to the bed room, while nupur went in the kitchen and took out the envelope from her bag, which was the medical report. The pregnancy report. The POSITIVE pregnancy report.

She read the paper once again and feeling her images getting blurred due to tears, she fluttered her eyelids, leading to the tear flow and hugged the paper close to her heart. It was truly a dream coming true. Opening her eyes, she slowly placed her palm over her stomach and felt some warmth radiating through her body.

"nupur!",

Mayank's voice jolted her and wiping her tears and placing the paper back in the envelope, she replied, 'a rahi hon".

She made sure her voice shouldn't give away her crying, she wanted to inform mayank with a smile, her loveliest smile.

She came back in the room, holding the envelope to her back and mayank had already changed and was sitting in the bed, with a book in his hand.

"kahan thi nupur?", he asked and nupur smiled, "bus kitchen main thi", she walked to him and climbing up the bed, she snuggled to him and mayank took her in his embrace immediately, "nupur are you fine?", he gently stroked her head and in anxiety, she clenched her fists.

"haan mayank, kyun?", she raised her eyes and he sighed, "pata nahi, you are unusually quiet, I mean the doctor said  you are perfectly fine, tu phir itni chup kyun ho?, the doctor said nothing to worry ..

"yes, nothing to worry", she said slowly, with her lips curving shyly in a smile and mayank looked at her clueless, "but it is something to be immensely happy", she said and adjusted herself in a sitting position.

"nupur ye kia hai, seedha seedha kyun ..

And his rambling was cut short, as she placed her lips over his'. He was shocked for a moment, but before he could even kiss back, nupur moved away, "kitna boltey ho tum, ", she glared playfully and mayank smiled, "very funny nupur",

"it's not the time to be funny, it's the time to be happy!", her eyes twinkled and she slid her hands under the pillow and brought out an envelope.

"Whoa!, you have learned magic tricks", he sat attentively, with facial expressions showing full interest and nupur glared, "mayank chup kar k beth jao!", she huffed and suppressing his giggle mayank pulled her close.

She made herself comfortable in his arms and opened the paper, "ye parho", she said and frowning, he held the paper.

She looked at him very carefully observing every movement of his facial muscle, which went from a frown, to amazement, to disbelief and then serenity.

"nupur, ", he looked at her eyes, which were already glistening with tears, "tum .

"I am pregnant", she said slowly, with a shaking voice and mayank just stared, his mind budging him to show a reaction, but heart wanting to absorb the feeling first.

"you are carrying our child?", finally he spoke, voice wavering a bit and giggling nupur nodded, holding his hand, "our child", she whispered as she placed his palm over her flat stomach and inspite of his rational mind shouting that there was no sensation or movement, his heart told that he could feel his child.

"OMG, Our baby", his pressed his palm firm over her stomach and looked at her, where tears had flown down the cheeks, "I am so happy nupur", he pulled her in tight hug and nupur responded back, 'so am I", she said slowly.

"Thank you so much", he said softly and moved away, "thank u", he said again and kissed her wet eyes.

Nupur smiled back, she was too over whelmed, first with the feeling of motherhood and next with seeing that joy on mayank's face.

Mayank leaned over her stomach and placed a soft kiss, "hello baby!!, ", she said and nupur smiled even more

"I hope ap ki mama ne meri burai nahi ki", he said and stole  glance at nupur, who didn't forget to glare.

"acha mama praised me?", he pretended as if getting an answer from the baby and nupur opened her eyes wide.

"wow nupur, I never knew tum mere bare main itna acha sochti ho?', he cupped her face and nupur huffed, "ghalat soch hai tumhari  Mr. sadu Sharma", she glared and placed her palm over her stomach, "aur ye kiya baby, ap ne abhi se daddy ki side lena shoro kar di", she pouted and giggling mayank pulled her close and she also broke in a giggle, "Gosh I love you nupur!!, thank u so so much", he hugged her tight and nupur cuddled more, "and I love my baby", he placed his palm over her stomach again and she entwined her fingers in it, placing their hands there.

"I love you both too", she said slowly and immediately sensing the fear in her voice, eh pulled her more close, "Trust God nupur", he kissed her head and she smiled.

"btw when did u come to know?, tum kitney time door rakha mujhe apne baby se?", he glared and nupur pouted , "bus do ghantey, doctor ne mujhe bataya and I asked her not to disclose, mujhe khud batana tha", she said and mayank nodded, "hmm", with this he pulled her close and was stroking when suddenly he sprang apart.

"nupur!", he said horror-stricken and nupur just glared, "kiya hua mayank?"

"what about your diet and check ups and all?, kiya kaha docter ne?', he asked and nupur again cuddled to him, "abhi kuch nahi kaha, I'll meet her again day after tomorrow"

"DAY AFTER TOMORROW", he said as if an after century, "gi nahi, hum abhi chaltey hain, no carelessness and , chalo . aur ..

And yet again to make him silent she pecked his lips, "relax mayank!", she smiled and he glared, "kiya relax, is main ..

"mayank!", she gave him a  IT - IS -  GETTING OVER THE TOP look and he sighed, "alright!", he pulled her close and she smiled "don't worry mayank,", she kissed his cheek and he returned the gesture, "by the way, congratulations Mrs Sharma, ap mama baney wali hain", he smiled and nupur cuddled and kissed his cheek, "thank u Mr Sharma, and congratulations to you too, ap papa baney wale ho", she said and mayank softly kissed her lips, a silent gesture of their love, whereas their  babies got to know the extent of the love of their parents.

"We are going to be  lucky kids!!" *high five shared between twins*

Love you ayshuu! ❤️

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🥳Happy Birthday AYESHA🥳
May ALLAH bless u wid all d happiness n success of d world...
May u live a long n blissful life...

awesome OS API...
i loved it lodsss...
it reminds me abt MJHT...
i sooo wished ke ye waha par bhi dekhate...
beautifully written API...
it was awesome...

i loved dis line d most...

"We are going to be  lucky kids!!" *high five shared between twins* 

awww...so cute na!!!!!

love ya API... 🤗🤗🤗
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fantu it was simply amazing and gave me such a happy happy feeling😍😍

i loved it...🤗

and th last line was so cute😆

😃
Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

it was so cute

but cheery on cake last line a loved it
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!!! AMAZING OS KINZU!!! IT WAS SO SWEET AND HEART TOUCHING!!! <3 LOVED IT TO THE CORE!! IT HAD A SERENITY AND LOVE AND JOY!!! <3 BEAUTIFULLY WRITN AND I SIMPLY LOVED IT! :) THIS OS WILL REMAIN CLOSE TO MY HEART FOR SM REASON!!! <3 LOVE U!!!
mayuloveu thumbnail
beautiful mindblowing. 
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"We are going to be  lucky kids!!" *high five shared between twins*...awww cute little Sharmas...!