MAYUR FF...The Lost Magic.

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hello all u beautiful people.🤗

ok first of all i really need to thank all of you for the immense support u  show to me, seriously i have no words to thank u all, as arjun says"no amount of thank u would be enough"...hayeeeee..arjun..😍😍.

ok back to the topic.😳😳

So here i am with another MAYUR FF...

.THE LOST MAGIC..

.i just hope its good and matches up to all ur expectations😳,and as u all know that i cant reply to ur comments😒, because there are two ways, either i reply to ur comments or upload the next part daily,and i guess u all are intrested in the next part rather then comment replies, right?..😳

love u all...hope u enjoy reading this one too..😳

MY PREVIOUS FFs:

Links...

1.TRYING TO CREATE MAGIC:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1461023

2.MAGIC REVERSED

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1468998

3.MAGIC THAT IS ANTICIPATED

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1490066

4. UNEXPECTED MAGIC

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/34955891

5. THE REPELLING MAGIC

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1529538

Gallery:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1497181

Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
INDEX

Part 1 on pg 1
Part 2 on pg 7
Part 3 on pg 11
Part 4 on pg 16
Part 5 on pg 22
Part 6 on pg 26
Part 7 on pg 32
Part 8 on pg 38
Part 9 on pg 42
Part 10 on pg 47
Part 11 on pg 52
Part 12 on pg 56
Part 13 on pg 61

Fantasia. thumbnail
PART 1:

M & N...WHAT IS IT??..

Mayank and nupur were married 2 years before. Both of them studied in the same college. Initial apprehension and then finally falling in love. The whole college said that they were HAD TO FALL IN LOVE, one or the other day.

Two brilliant students, one rollar coaster ride for the realization of love, a beautiful confession, a romantic relation, successful careers,a dream wedding and a perfect MARRIAGE...

PERFECT MARRIAGE?..NO!..

Today was the second marriage anniversary of Mayank and Nupur, and they were FIGHTING!, not some adorable bickering but
SERIOUS FIGHTING!

M..what is it nupur?

N..*placing her hands on her ears* why do u always shout?

M...shout?, i don't believe this!, u are talk to me as if talking to ur servant and in return questioning me on shouting?

N..oh!..so this is your problem!, u want to be treated like a HUSBAND..wow..what do u want mayank? i should roam around you saying suniye ji...khana khaya ap ne, pani piya ap ne, thak tu nahi gaye ap, sar daba don ap ka etc etc, u are such a chauvinistic mayank.

M..stop it nupur, u know i didn't meant that

N..this is good, u say what ever u want and in the end u justify urself saying "i didn't meant that"

Mayank came close to her and placed his hands on her shoulders

M..cant u talk politely,is it necessary to be rude all the time?

N...u don't leave me in a condition to talk politely mayank.

She moved away jerking his hands,she went and sat on the stool in front of the dressing table, mayank turned and looked at her

SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL

applying moisturizer on her beautiful hands and arms,
wearing a black silk night gown till her knees, hair all messed up in a clip and gently rubbing her left hand on her right arm
in ascending order , her delicate fingers pressing  against her soft milky skin.

M..we were supposed to celebrate today..

Nupur shifted her concentration from her arms and looked at mayank through the mirror,

N..we celebrated na mayank,*again looking at her arms*, by fighting, recently we celebrate all our special occasions like this, because fighting is the only way  we communicate.

Mayank came close to the stool she was sitting, he sat down on his knees, placed his hands on her hands, took the lotion bottle from her hands a placed it on the table again, nupur was avoiding eye contact with him, he titled his head and softly said

M..kia ho gaya hai nupur?

N..i wish we could answer that mayank, but the fact is that we ourselves don't know what happened?

She separated her hands form his'..

N..good night..

She got up form the stool, and mayank was still sitting on the carpet on his knees, she started arranging the blanket and then lied
down on her left side of the bed, hiding her self completely under the blanket, mayank took a deep breath and stood up, headed towards
his side of the bed gently pulling some blanket towards him,and switched off the lights.

As the room darkened, nupur opened her eyes,

They both were lying awake, their backs facing each other,

Nupur's hands reached towards the delicate diamond chain in her neck, she touched it, mayank had gifted it to her on their wedding night...two years back, this was the most beautiful night of their lives..

-------------------------------------------------------

"u look best when u are simple nupur, ur beauty doesnt needs enhancements"
.mayank was hugging her form the

back,and they were standing in front of the mirror, nupur all decked in jewellary. Nupur looked at him through the mirror
"oH God mayank, are u in ur office?, using such formal words, enhancements",
she was trying to imitate mayank's deep voice, actually trying to hide her shyness through her bubbly behaviour.

"tumhari khobsorti ko kisi asaish ki zarorat nahi hai nupur"..
This made nupur speechless,  he started taking off her jewellary, her necklace, her earings, her mang tika

"in sab ka weight tu tum se bhi ziyada hai"..
Nupur started laughing,

mayank took out a simple diamond chain from his pocket,
and made her wear that..

"this simplicity suits my nupur",
 she lowered her eyes and  mayank's kiss on her neck  made her shiver..

he tightened his grip over her waist..
and nupur's shyness taking over all her bravery..

".main wo"..
He bent down more deep into her neck..
"i love u nupur"
.Nupur closed her eyes..
submitting herself to the
person she loved more then her life..

-------------------------------------------------------

Mayank's eyes shone on remembering his wedding night, that was indeed the most beautiful start one could have for a new life.

Bu everything deteriorated since then.

They themselves didn't realize that when did they moved so aprat.

Their jobs and careers were so demanding, and they always believed in giving their 110% to their work.
Both of them leaving for their jobs in the morning, meeting in the evening, one or the other always working on
projects, presentations,

It was not due to any one of the two, it was THEIR fault.

They took their relation for granted and as a result their love was lost..
The magic was lost..
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
First of all thank you for listening to my request😉 The title of the story  just made me feel that this one is something different - very different ...

Their love has reached that point where rejuvenation is needed .. they need to reinvent themselves and I am really excited to read this story ...
The dialogues were subtle but had huge pains hiding behind ... I am looking forward to a wonderful story - discovering love and the magic again ....
Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
mind blowing mehak plz cont soon

thx alot for the pm
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yayyyyyyy another fanfic!.....you know how much i love them!.....this one seems interesting....the fact that mayank was trying to make amends and remind her that its not a day for them to fight awwwww......the starting with them fighting on their anniversary reminded me of chalte chalte haha......i cant wait for the next part......update soon 😊.....naina

reserved. Cinderella...i love you for this. Thank you for starting another story.

I would reply later at night!😳

EDITED

finally i'm here.....i'm ready for this magical ride all over again.

so they are married and somewhere along the line they forgot the most important thing in their relationship that was love. Seems like they need to build up their relationship again.

Nice i'm in to see how they bring back the lost magic/.,,,

lovely concept.

Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have read all your fanfics and oneshots but this is the first time I'm commenting. You've done an excellent job in all stories/oneshots.

I totally love this new fanfic. As much as I love "they got married and lived happily ever after" stories, I find these "not-so-happily-ever-after" stories very interesting.

The first part itself was rocking!!! Flashback was cute!!!

Both realize that they've made the mistake and Mayank is making the first step to resolve this issue. I can't wait to read the next part!

Congrats on the new ff. Please keep writing more ffs and one-shots.
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Mehakl...........interesting..........and now they'll re-discover their love in this FF😳
Beautiful...........Thanks....🤗...do update soon😆
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Thank You Mehak for another FF🤗

Seems to be another magic of you😆
Jaldi update karna