MN - Trapped in MAGIC.

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
HEY ALL!! πŸ˜ƒ ❀️

BACCKK!! 😎 , but with an incomplete, half typed story πŸ€” , but i was getting restless so posted it! πŸ˜›

So, here we start .

Trapped in MAGIC.

I can't give a synopsis instead of the fact that this is something i have never written before. Stepping out of fantasies .. 😊

Updates would not be daily, but i hope u all enjoy.

Love you all.
Kinza Arshad.

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

1.Intuitions.

It was unusually dark.

The vast sky seemed as a black cloth spread over with no ends and no beginning, She stared at it for a while, there was something different, something hollow and something deadly, maybe an intuition that something is going to go very wrong.

"Nupur!!",

An elderly voice jolted her keen observation and alarmed she came inside, "ayi bauji!", she said with a calculated decibel measurement.

"ji bauji?", she rushed to the main lounge and asked wiping her hands from her duppatta, "beta chaat pe thi ap?

"gi bauji, bus kapre utarne gayi thi, jo subha dhoye they", she informed in her usual jubilant voice and her father shifted eyes back to TV.,

"bauji main soch rahi hon dinner main nayi dish try karon, kal hi sekhi maine, pari aur noshi bhi kab se keh rahin hain k kuch naya nahi banaya", she asked and Sashi Bhsuhan nodded "haan haan beta zaroor, per merey liye tu daal hi bana dena", he sighed and giggling nupur went in the kitchen.

Entering the kitchen, she opened her recipe book and following the directions, she was halfway the dish, waiting for the gravy to boil, when again the darkness of the night haunted her. She looked out of the small exhaust opening of the kitchen and  the dark sky shook her within.

Jerking away the thoughts, she concentrated back to the dish, and now almost ready, she went away to call everyone for dinner.

~*~

"bauji chaliye khana tyaar hai", she informed and went to her sister's room, "pari ,noshi, chalo khana tyaar hai, maine nayi Thai dish banayi hai", she entered the room and on hearing this news pari and noshi's faces lit up!

"wow didi you are the best", noshi and pari  clung to her and she rubbed their backs, "acha chalo maska band aur chalo jaldi, thanda hi jaye ga", she pushed them both and they were on their way down, and before following them, her eyes caught the open window. On an impulse she took a step to close it but the view of the dark sky trembled her heart again and leaving it as it is, she rushed down stairs, allowing the darkness to enter the home.

~*~

"bauji ap bhi thora sa taste kar lo na", nupur insisted but Sashi shook his head, "nahi beta, mujh se ye tum logo k naye aur ajeeb khaney nahi khaye jatey, tum log hi khao", he said irritated and three of them broke in a giggle.

It was a treat to see his three angles smiling and giggling like this. These three daughters were the reason of his life, and their smiles, the power to move on. He could do anything to let these smiles stay on their faces.

Just when he was saying a silent prayer, four of them heard an unmistakable sound of door closing with force.

"ye awaaz ..", noshi asked slowly but they knew which door in their house had such a voice on closing, "ye tu chaat k darwaze ki awaaz hai!", pari finally mouthed the words going on everyone's mind,  and nupur turned white, "main khula chor ayi thi aur ab.. koi ander a gaya hai!"

"OMG, mtlb koi ander a gaya hai?, koi chor ya ..

"ssshhh", alarmed, Sashi  signaled pari to be quiet and holding their hearts, four of them followed the sounds, which made it clear that it was more than one person.

"ye tu teen char log rahe hain, aur ..",

Chup!", Sashi bhuhan got up and so did three of the girls, "tum teeno ander jao", he whispered alarmingly and Nupur's mouth was left open, "jaldi ander jao aur darwaza lock kar lo, , jaldi karo", he held nupur 's arm and nupur withdrew it, "nahi bauji, ap akeley yahan, nahi, main bhi ap k sath rukon gi".

"pagal mat bano nupur, behno ko le k ander jao, main police kop phn karta hon", he pushed them in the room and himself went in the other direction of the home. Nupur locked the door and hugged both her sisters, which were trembling.

She started to pray hard, recited everything she knew by heart, but somewhere she knew her prayers will not be listened, she knew something deadly is going to happen - she could feel it.

2. The sort of Protector - Page 7  

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i was eagerly waiting for thsi story but still wanst prepared for it to turn out this way!! loved the first chapter and simply in awe with the way u portrayed it!!! it was simple yet amazing... the innocence of the family versus the darkness of teh night and thn ofcourse those people!!

eagerly waiting for the next part and good to see u back so soon!! welcome back adn m looking forward to this ff eagerly!!!waiting to read how this turns out and as i said earlier m in love with the name and its completely perfect!!! πŸ‘

Edited by mulan. - 12 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ress
Edited.

Congrats another FF.

Coming to the story... I don't know what to say.. It was definitely something new, the way you described the darkness it gave me creeps.
So the darkness did enter their home, I have a very bad feeling about it.
But at the same time I'm very eager to know what happens next. The first chapter, and already a cliffhanger.. Awesome start Kinza, eagerly waiting to see how the story unfolds. Continue soon, and PM me when you do. 😳

-SilentPrincess-
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
ria.arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Congo bongo mongo on ur new magical FF πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Okay this was something different.. why was she so nervous looking at the dark sky??? πŸ˜•
awwh even i feel it too ke something is gonna happen... kahin bauji ko kuch nahi hone wala??? 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

brilliantly written... yaar next part ke liye already waiting... u have many blackmails on ur way if u dont update soon... mujhe ab bada accha tareeka mil gaya tujhe blackmail karne ka... u know wat is that πŸ˜† 😳

jokes apart, loved ur writing kinzu...  thanks a lot for the PM... πŸ€—
God bless you... take care πŸ€—

PS: im already requesting for romance in advance... jab romance ki baari aaye, toh kanjoosi na kariyo 🀣
kinzu, ab iss FF mein mayank ko daaku ya rapist na banana... please
Edited by rapunzel_angel - 12 years ago
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome back dear was missing your wonderful magical journey a lot...
And what was that? whats going to happen to them please update soon... 
AmritaReddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 welcome back dearπŸ€—
happy that u have started 
another magic😍of urs
to entertain us
awesome workπŸ‘
hope every thing goes well 
with her bauji πŸ˜’
waiting 4 the nxt part 
n thanks 4 the pmπŸ˜ƒ