Magical Acceptances. Thread # 2.Epilogue - Page 28

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so WELCOME  all of you to

Magical Acceptances  Thread # 2

Thank you all for the love support encouragement and criticism, and for making this FF so loved!! . thank you, hope we quickly fil up pages of this thread as well.

Blessings,
Fantasia.

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u sooo much for the endless support friends!!! <3 . Love u all!! .. πŸ˜ƒ
and of course, congrats princess πŸ€— .. This something WE share, Alhamdulilah!

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
a new thread, a new beginning .. 😳
Chapter # 49

Mayank was standing at the second floor of his dream house which was being decorated as a bride. He was watching everything with a numb state of mind. Sometimes when dreams come true, the ecstasy and unlimited happiness can make you numb to even feel that happiness, and that is what was happening with Mayank. Although he teased and tried throwing blushing remarks at Nupur, but his heart knew that he was becoming numb, and maybe this was the reason Nupur was feeling some strange sort of weirdness, which obviously wasn't over looked by Mayank, but even not helped.

"Mayank Sharma!!",  

Samrat shouted and fumbling Mayank turned, "umm .. haan?"

"kya haan?, are your ears left in working condition or not?, I am shouting since 10 minutes", he was staring at him disbelief, and sighing Mayank sat down on stairs. His state was not hidden from his best friend, so sighing himself, he came to sat beside him, "what?":

"what what?", Mayank turned to him.

"this what", he pointed to him, "what have you done to yourself, I mean you are getting married, bringing your love to your dream home, and still there is this frown on your head", he frowned himself and Mayank chuckled, "you are funny"

"and you are impossible!, come on Mayank!"

"you come on samrat!, I mean I am not doing all this on purpose, I just ..

"what"?, what Mayank?", do you have any idea what is Nupur going to go through if she comes to know that her prince charming is lost in thoughts on her marriage, come on man!!, you are dressed as a groom, the barat is leaving in the next 30 minutes, and you are here, sitting expressionless!, aren't you happy?"

"I am", he sighed, 'but it's just .. leave it buddy, you won't understand, lets leave .."
, he got up when Samrat held his hand, "don't give me this crap of you will not understand", he made him sit and glared, "now listen here, I understand that you are getting ecstatic to the extent that you are afraid to believe that your dreams are coming a part of reality, but trust me dude, they are .. and also they are not just a part of fate, you have worked hard for it damnit!, you have given blood and sweat to it, and then you have reached this state where standing in your dream home, you will be welcoming your bride, you deserve it Mayank, you deserve every bit of this happiness. .. it is earned .. so feel it!", he smiled and smiling back, Mayank hugged him, "it was needed",

"of course it was", samrat giggled, "you need such scoldings time to time", he said hugging back his best friend.

Gunjan was hugging her best friend as she was shivering with nervousness, "it's okay princess", she rubbed her back and sighing Nupur moved away and quietly leaned on her shoulder, "i am afraid gunjan", she held her hand.

Nupur was dressed in the bright red lehnga, with heavy jewelry and all the accessories necessary for a bride. According to gunjan, she was the most gorgeous bride of this world and the fear on hr face was making her look like a perfect eastern bride, whose groom will lose his hear t to her on less than a moment.

Gunjan held her hand tightly and was about to reassure when the shouts of "barat a gayi" startled both of them .

Nupur's eyes dwelled with tears, of happiness or fear she couldn't judge, but Gunjan judged that no re assurance would work right now, so hugging her tightly and kissing her cheek, she left away to welcome her jiju, whispering to her princess, "you look beautiful princess, and remember jiju loves you".

The barat entered the Bhsuhan Mansion, and although Mayank had no one in his family, but his acquaintances had made it the biggest barat seen by most of the people.

The marriage rituals performed by the women on the house were all done by gunjan, and from Mayank's side, it was samrat being his only family member. The glee and jubilance was radiating out from the aura of the wedding.

"welcome Mayank", mr Bhsuahn smiled, coming towards him, and Mayank who was seated, got up immedtely, "thank you sir", he smiled back.

"so finally here comes the day where I hand you my daughter", he sighed, with worry and Mayank just listened, he had nothing to say.

"I won't say to take care of her or anything of that sort, because that I know you will, but just try to forgive her if she does any mistake", he tried to smile, but the lines of worry on his face regarding his daughter were evident, so unable to say anything, Mayank just nodded.

Samrat, don't you think the wedding is being prolonged, I mean why don't they just call nupur and we get done with it!", Mayank frowned and samrat chuckled, "let me check".

It was very evident that Gunjan was the one informed about everything happening in the house, she was family.

"ermm excuse me ", samrat said slowly and gunjan turned, and the way her hair jerked across her shoulders, it made samrat sigh, "ermm ' in how much time are we starting the wedding, bhabhi ready haina?", he asked gaining his composure and gunjan smiled, "haan ready hai , just 10 minutes and I'll bring her down for rituals", she smiled again and Samrat wanted to praise her that her maroon suit was looking gorgeous on her, but Gunjan left early with a smile, and Samrat could just follow her path.

Finally after 30 minuites, Mayank was seated for the marriage rituals and Nupur was sitting beside him. Mayank couldn't look at her the way he wanted, but the glimpses he got were enough to make his heart flutter, and just when the marriage rituals started, he could feel himself getting over the numb feeling. He was making his princess his own forever,

Nupur hadn't even took a glance at Mayank, but his presence by her side was over whelming. She thought herself forgetting the whole world, except for his strong hand, entwined in her delicate hand for marriage rituals. It was love radiating out from both there holds and Nupur was sinking in his aura.

Finally in a few more moments, the rituals completed and the wedding ornaments gracing her body, made her look far more beautiful, while she herself felt her eye pockets getting wet.

Finally, they were married. Man & woman. Mayank Sharma & Nupur Mayank Sharma.

After mrraige, Nupur wanted to look at Mayank, fully, but again the people congratulations them didn't even let them breathe, and in all this Sashi Bhuahsn, who was smiling, looking at his married daughter now, couldn't hold back his tears, when he had to come to Nupur to inform her that it was the time of her rukhsati.

Nupur, who till now was trying to steal a glance of her husband, was suddenly shaken by a jolt of seeing her dad teary and actually talking about her rukhsati. Holding her hand, Sashi Bhsuhan led her out to the gate of the door, from where her new life is waiting for her. They both couldn't talk, and neither could gunjan tease Nupur. She knew what feelings Nupur was going through leaving her home, so all she did was hug her.

"I'll miss you my princess, stay happy always", Sashi Bhaun kissed her head, and made an immensely crying Nupur sit in the car, while Nupur held his sleeve tightly, until he softly removed her hand, and Nupur spoke in hiccups, "papa ' I .. ", she was unable to speak and patting her cheek, Mr Bhsuhan, closed the door and exchanging a teary smile with Mayank, he stepped back from the car and thus, Mayank sat on the car, beside her, on the driving seat.

All of them were standing beside the car, Nupur kept on looking back at her home, until Mayank ignited the engine, and called her out, "shall we leave Mrs Sharma", his voice was soft and authoritative, and suddenly Nupur felt her heart flutter, and before she could say anything, Mayank smiled and ignited the engine,. He knew Nupur wasn't crying anymore, they were starting their new journey.

Chapter # 50 - Page 4 - mulan.  

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
aysha_mayur thumbnail

First of all Congratulations to both of you for the next thread!!!...πŸ€—

Awww soo mayur are married noww..😍

I loved the way you described Mayank's feelings  before marriage...Every story depicts a bride's  sentiments before marriage...but you soo perfectly potrayed Mayank's sentiments too

and everything was just soo beautiful...❀️

Can't wait for their magical journey ahead❀️
Edited by aysha_mayur - 12 years ago
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratzzz APIs...πŸ€—πŸ€—
--WHATEVER-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congratulation for new thread...πŸ₯³

beautiful update...loved it...❀️
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for new thread
beautiful updt
loved sayank ..really mayank  need such scoldings time to time..waiting to know how mayur proceed in their new journey together
thanks for the pm
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's a very BEAUTIFUL part and you portrayed their feelings so nicely! :)
Bhawna_arti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrates...
Awesome update.