Arshi FF: My Love Addiction#3 DISCONTINUED

CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Omg I can't believe that this is my third thread... and that too of my first ff... Guys all I can say I love you so much you have been wonderful readers and I know I am like so late on updating at times but I will try to update faster. ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

Thank you so much for the COMMENTS and LIKES they mean so much they make me so happy and I love reading them sometimes they make me cry... even though iss pyaar ko kya naam doon is finished you guys are still here reading them, thanks I always wanted to be a writer and this just makes me so happy thanks I love you guys please keep reading I got a lot more to do and say in this story there's many twist and the biggest one is coming it way. ðŸ¤—

THANK YOU

Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Would you ever find in your pure beautiful hearts to forgive me' I know I am sooo late, but its because I had my personal problems' omg can someone come and beat these cows up they are only me already gosh' anyway sorry for the long wait and here we go the chapter that you guys are waiting for please forgive me Preet' I made you wait well I made all wait but sorry once again here you go darlings 

Chapter 34: Making Jalebis 

Arnav: You want what?
Khushi smiled innocently and grabbed his arm and repeated what she had said "I want Jalebi" 
Arnav: why all of a sudden... I mean who likes Jalebi's? 

Khushi looked at Arnav with a straight face, she pushed him away from her making him a bit confused her raised his eye brows and asked "what happen" 

Khushi: you don't like Jalebi's? 
Arnav: it's not that I don't like them... I haven't really enjoyed them 
Khushi: you make me sick 
Arnav: for not liking Jalebi's?
Khushi nodded... 
Arnav got up and went to the phone line and called the hotel services... "Hello this is Mr. Raizada from room 23A I would like to know do you guys have Jalebi's."

Man: yes sir we do.
Arnav: great could you sent some up please
Man: sure 
Arnav: thank you
Man: will that be all?
Arnav: yes thank you

Arnav hanged up the phone and walked back to Khushi "all done... you have your Jalebi's"
Khushi: but... but I don't like hotel Jalebi's
Arnav: Khushi Jalebi's are Jalebi's what the difference?
Khushi: that they are not made with the same love and cares as the dabba do... or how I make them
Arnav: you know how to make them
Khushi: well if you love something you learn to make them... right... 
Arnav: so you want to make some?
Khushi: well I cant... 
Arnav: do you want to make them yourself or not?
Khushi: I don't mind... but I don't want the hotels one. She said crossing her arms and looking away huffing and puffing. 

Arnav smiled at her silly little argue... he found it quite cute that she knew how to make them... because she like them, he looked at her childish face... like she wasn't going to give up when she wanted something she want it. He got up saying "okay I will be right back" 

Khushi looked at Arnav walking out and she wondered what he was up too... she smiled HOW SWEET... BUT HOW WEIRD, WHO DOESNT LIKES JALEBIS? 

Khushi sat down for the time being waiting for Arnav to come back... and in that time she just sat and thought about Arnav. 

After some time Arnav came back he saw Khushi sitting near the dressing table and she was looking at herself in the mirror... Arnav smiled and walked up to her "stop staring at yourself in the mirror... the mirror won't be able to take that much beauty."  

Khushi smiled at Arnav through the mirror blushing away, she looked down and silently smiled at herself thinking how lucky she was to have someone like Arnav. 

Arnav: come
Khushi: where?
Arnav: you want to make your Jalebi's right? 
Khushi: yeah but, where
Arnav: Khushi do you trust me
Khushi: obviously what kind of question is that? 
Arnav: then come on 

Arnav let out his hand for Khushi... she looked at his hand and smiled and took it, she stood up and they both walked out of the door to the lobby. 

Arnav: stay here I will be right back
Khushi: okay

Arnav went over to the man said I few things and walked back to Khushi took her hand and they followed the man. 

They walked into the room and Khushis mouth opened shaping to a O shape she looked at Arnav and said "Arnav I never knew you would actually arrange something like this...thank you so much..."
Arnav: you wanted something and I got it 
Khushi: thank you

Khushi side hugged him and she run to the stove where everything she needed to make Jalebi's was there she smiled like a little child and started to prepare the Jalebi's. She tied back her hair, and tied her dupatta to her side and started to make the batter. Arnav from far admired her beauty and her uniqueness. He signaled the man to leave as they would be fine and would call him if anything was needed. 

Khushi was humming while mixing, pouring the batter... she almost forgot at Arnav was even there... she started piping the batter... making the shaped of the Jalebi's... taking them out and piping new ones and of course eating them along the way. She was like a fast machine... which amazed Arnav on how faced she was he was wondering was she fast on eating them or making them. 

After some time she stopped make them and was about to start cleaning her mess when Arnav took her hand to stop her... "Arnav what's wrong?"
Arnav: there's no need in cleaning up
Khushi: I made the mess I would clean... plus I don't mind
Arnav: aren't you tired for eating all those Jalebi beside Khushi are you going to eat that mountain... 
Khushi: yes... I am not sharing 
Arnav eye widen: Khushi it's bigger than you
Khushi: so
Arnav: you are going to get sick
Khushi: fine... I will give some to the man who let us cook her
Arnav: if you want 

Khushi continued to clean but Arnav had something else on his mad... he grabbed the flour and flicked it on Khushi... she stopped and gasped, she looked angrily at Arnav and tried grabbing the flour of him but he was to fast... running around the kitchen throwing flour behind to Khushi... she run after him but she had basan in her hand throwing it at him laughing while running. 

Khushi: Arnav stop now!!!! 
Arnav: or what
Khushi: you are acting like a child 
Arnav stopped and turned around, Khushi also stopped and stood in front of him with the flour in her hand she smiled before tipping all the flour on top of his head making him all white and flour all over him... he shakes his hair and looked up at Khushi who was giggling at the sight. "Watch Khushi" Arnav grabbed the water bottle that was on the table... before she could run he grabbed her hand and poured the water all over her making her shriek. Her hair half wet... she pushed him back and continued until there was no space behind Arnav just a wall... Arnav looked at her angry face... "Kh...Us...khush" he said stuttering as she was coming very close to him... "Yes Arnav" 

Arnav: you are a bit to close
Khushi: am I?
Arnav: Khushi...?
Khushi started laughing, stepping back wards away from Arnav. "Arnav you should had seen your face..."
Arnav smirked and pulled her close by her waist "now laugh" 

Khushi: Arnav let go... someone might come
Arnav: do I care 
Khushi tried pushing him but it didn't work at all "Khushi you are amazing" he cupped her face and then pulled her closer and kissed her cheek, Khushi closed her eyes as he was about to kiss her but she giggled and run away from him away leaving him alone smiling like an idiot. 

Arnav saw her standing near the cooker cleaning it again, her lazily walked up to her and stood right behind her and whispered into her ears "Khushi'" but before he could continue Khushi quickly said "Arnav we have made a lot of mess' we need to clean up"

Arnav wrapped her waist around his arms and brought her closer to him, Khushi closed her eyes as the closeness was affecting her so much. 

"Is my touch affecting you?"
"No'no, why would it..?"
Arnav: I don't know because you're shaking and' your eyes are closed you stammering too.
Khushi opened her eyes and saw Arnav looking at her through the reflection of the sliver pot' she tried opening his grip but he didn't let go' "Arnav please let go off me'"

Arnav kissed her cheek from behind. "Alright" Arnav let go off her and stood beside her and watched her as she cleaned.

Say an hour went pass and Khushi was almost done cleaning and they whole time Arnav kept saying "you missed a spot" and Khushi would gave him a look which would make him laugh and shut up. At times he would help and then he would just stand there and admire her. 

After Khushi was done she got the jalebi tray and walked out and she gave some to everyone she offered and they all took some' after when they got back to their room Khushi fell asleep and so did Arnav. 

'

The place was dark but lit with candles... and red rose petals on the floor, she walked slowly in the room a bit scared... she stopped at the table where a note was... she picked it up and read it... 

We have been together for some time now... and I don't really tell you but 
I love you... 

She smiled at the note and looked around to find him... the only one in her life... the one she loved, she heard him coming his footsteps was coming close... her heart was racing... was about to turn around when he came and hugged her from behind... she gasped and smiled... "What is all of this?" 

"I love you... and I want us to be together forever" 
"What do you mean?" 

She turned around and held his hand and his hand cupped her face... "I wanted to ask you this... so I am asking now"

He took a step back and bent down on one knee and took out a sparkling beautiful diamond ring... she gasped as she saw his steps. "What..." before she could continue he said "will you marry me... Khushi?" 

She rolled over with a smiled and opened her eyes she saw nothing but the empty room... she sat up and giggled she hit her head lightly and said "Khushi you have gone mad... dreaming about Arnav when your awake and asleep... how can you go this crazy over someone?" She smiled as she remembered her dream she had... she had butterflies in her stomach... I AM CRAZY' BUT IT'S A MORNING DREAM? Her face turned into an O shape WAIT KHUSHI THE FIRST DREAM DIDN'T COME TRUE WHY WOULD THIS ONE? BUT IT FELT SO REAL. She hit her head and looked around for Arnav but didn't find him in the room.  She looked at the bathroom door and realized her had woke up and went into the shower. 

She sat down on the bed with her legs crossed and thought how much her life's changed ever since Arnav came into her life' she has her dad, the one who she never had a good relationship with she now had the best prefect relationship' it was like everything was falling into place. She smiled and closed her eyes' "Jiji, life without is very hard but day by day it goes easy ever since I have Arnav in my life' Babuji and mine relationship is better than before' I meet Arnav, Jiji I know not everyone is like Dev and I know Arnav isn't like him I am positive about that. Jiji I miss you so much I need you, I hope on whatever I am doing is making you proud. Prem is just like you' a bit naughtier' Khushi laughed' but I love him' and I hope he will like Arnav too! Jiji you said you loved Dev it must had been real, true love' but you didn't get his' but that's his lost right! I have Arnav and I love him so much, I can't live without him now! He had also become part of my life". Khushi wiped her tears and hugged her knees 

Flashback

Khushi: Jiji don't give up, you can't give up on us'
Kalpana: Khushi' if' if I don't make it'
Khushi: Jiji no' you are going to give birth and we will be fine' Jiji please you can't leave me 
Kalpana: Khushi I love you so much' and Khushi I love my baby please tell him that please

They took Kalpana away'

End of flashback 

"I love you'" 
Arnav stood there listening to Khushis thoughts and talk to her Jiji' he was smiling and mentally prayed for Kalpana to rest in peace and that he would never let Khushi hurt. I PROMISE TO KEEP YOUR SISTER HAPPY' I WONT GIVE HER PAIN I WILL LOVE YOUR SON AND YOUR SISTERS SO MUCH'

"Did you take your medicines?"
"Yes I did' I am not that old' plus just because you promised my daughter and your best friend doesn't mean you can stand over me Jiji"
Jiji: I promised to keep her happy and I am going to keep that promise' and I am telling her once she gets home"
"I told you' I don't want her to know I will be fine, I am on treatment".
Jiji: I told you' I am telling her end off' there's no need on fighting now go sleep. 

"FINE" 

Precap: 

Khushi: Arnav I am better than you there's no point in acting like I am not
Arnav: excuse me' come let's go
Khushi: yippy come 
She grabbed his arm and dragged him to the small road side shop where they sold gol gappes. 

"You what!!!!" 
"I can't explain"
"No no Mrs. Raizada' yeah I can't believe you lied to me' I don't even"
"Lavanya stop being dramatic please its stupid" 

Thanks for reading, I am sorry if I didn't make any sense its just that I had a long break, (well not really as I had a head ache during it all) anyway thanks for all your comments and I will try to continue soon as I can you guys are amazing love you. Thank please do leave a comment and a like thanks. 

Aaliya 

Chapter 33                                                            Chapter 35    
Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 11 years ago
ekiholo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow
amazing one!!
n yeppeee...
 i m commenting 1st!!
Abi.Na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice!
hope the twists of ur story doesn't affect Arshi's relationship!
Thx for the pm!
Continue soon...
45678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

its amazing. hope the twist turns good.

Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
r
wow lvly dream
lvd it