Views

Users

Frequent Posters

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
 Awesome update 
 Loved it loadz <3
 Khushi was sooo cool after knwing why Arnav brought here 2 his house :) Luvin her :P
 Hahah love the shirt bit was sooo adorable and thm staring in eachother's eyes Hubba bubba :P
 Update soon x 
 Umuahhh
 xoxoxoxox
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
 Awesome update 
 Loved it loadz <3
 Loved Aman and Akash teasing Arnav 
 Wonder how khushi will get lav's job back ??
 Update soon x 
 Umuahhh
 xoxoxoxox
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
 Awesome update 
 Loved it loadz <3
 Khushi is sooo damn funni 
 Love her and Akash and Aman thy crack me up :P
 Update soon x 
 Umuahhh
 xoxoxoxox
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
 Awesome update 
 Loved it loadz <3
 Awww fall again love whn she calls him hero <3
 Wonder who called khushi and calls her mumma ??
 Update soon x 
 Umuahhh
 xoxoxoxox
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awwsum ff.. too hilarious.. aakash,aman & khushi😆 plz pm wen u update
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely... When u again update plz pm me... Plzzz
CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hey people

Sorry I am a bit late it just got family problems that needed to be solved anyway so I want to say thank you for the beautiful comments and likes love them lots thank you. So I hope you enjoy the update. Thanks again and I will know let you read it.

Oh and this update is dedicated to KaShGurTiLuverr I loved her comment for all the updates thanks made me smile by all.

Chapter 9: Why Is It So Different?

Arnav drove right home with his di talking on and on about why is he blushing and what not because to him he wasn't blushing he also looked into the mirror to see his face.

They got out of the car and into the house.

Sarah: yum yum mama I missed you

Arnav bent down on his knee and Sarah run to her Arnav picked her up and twirled her around while she giggled.

Arnav: my princess so did I.

Nani: Arnav beta how was your day

Arnav: it was good

Arnav put down Sarah and hugged Nani.

Arnav: Nani

Nani: you are such a baby

Arnav: ma I am hungry

Sugandha: food will be on the table in 5

Arnav: ok I am going to get fresh

Sugandha: ok

Arnav went to his room to go and get fresh but he just couldn't get her out of his mind, she was so crazy and made him smile just thinking about him.

After he came down and join the family at the table, the table was filled with laughter, joy and happiness, payal was serving them and all was telling her to sit and join them to eat but she said no she will eat later but Arnav made her sit down and eat. Arnav and payal relationship was really good, payal didn't treat him as a brother in law but a brother and Arnav thought of her as a sister another sister which he loves.

The day went on like that happiness around all corners everyone was laughing at someone comment and that were how every day went it was always happy.

Khushi walked in to her house when prem run up to her while crying.

Khushi: what's wrong?

Prem: mama I don't feel well

Khushi: baby come. Khushi picked him up and told one of the servants to bring the first aid kit and she took it and feed prem some medicine to make him feel well and put him to sleep, she tucked him in and kissed his forehead and left the room.

The house was quite on laughter on nothing, it was dark which she hated so much, she walked down to find someone to talk to as Naina was out and of course Babuji was at work and the only think in her head was Arnav she smiled and sat down. And watched the sunset from her balcony, she hugged her knees and watched the sunset, she felt aloneness and had no one to talk to yes she could talk to prem but he was a kid like he knew what to say. She looked happy but was she really?

Khushi woke up and yawned she prayed to her DM and got up to have her morning shower got ready into her green anarkail that Naina brought her for her birthday. She had her fake smile on and made her way down to the table and saw her father sitting down at the table with his newspaper and cup of tea. She walked up to the table grabbed her toast and walked away.

Babuji: Khushi wouldn't you eat

Khushi: I have better things to do then sit in a place where I quite I just better go out

Babuji: Khushi sit down now

Khushi: you got no right to tell me what to do I am old enough

Khushi walked out of the house with her phone and bag and walked out and into her car and drove to Jiya house.

Arnav woke up with the sunlight shining on his face, he smiled and got up to his have his shower and he was thinking about Khushi looks like I found my hero...Arnav why do you have a purse in your hand...please give back la job...hey you..You are a mean and rude man...thank you for everything if it wasn't for you then I don't know where I would be. WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HER, THIS NEVER HAPPENEDS TO ME, WHAT IS THIS FEELING...I...I WANT TO SEE HER TALK TO HER BUT I CANT.

Arnav was messed up with his emotions

He walked down and saw his crazy family fighting over what to eat. Sarah was busy smiling and giggling to the family fighting.

Nani was telling them to be quite and ma was telling payal how to make it and payal was looking confused about whom to look at Akash smiling in space thinking about payal. His family was one of a kind.  

Arnav: ssshhh guys

Everyone stopped and looked Arnav and smiled making Arnav laugh a bit, he walked up to them and told them to make anything.

Anjail: ma I really want to meet that girl again she was so funny, and I got her number so I can call her and we will meet her

Nani: I want to meet this girl

Anjail: I will bring her home

Arnav: di...I am going you go make plans with your best friend

Anjail: some one jealous

Arnav: di I am not going to get jealous of someone who you are friends with

Anjail: ha ha

Anjail: hello

Khushi: hello

Anjail: it's Anjail

Khushi: oh hey how are you and how is your leg

Anjail: its better

Khushi: that great

Anjail: so Khushi would you like to come around, well Nani would love to meet you

Khushi: ok I will love to what time

Anjail: well any time so that a yes

Khushi: yeah I will meet you later on

Anjail: I will see you later

Khushi: ok bye

Anjail: bye

They both hanged up

Arnav drove to work and he just wanted to call Khushi and didn't know why he just wanted to know what she was doing.

Arnav picked up his phone and searched Khushi and when found it he wanted to call but not also. He was in his little web of emotions

Precap:
Whispering:
What are you doing here?
What...why are we whispering
And why did you pull me in this closet?

Thank you of reading hope you liked ok there wasn't any Arnav and Khushi scene but there will be some in the next update. Ok so people who want PM then just buddy me. So leave a comment and like to tell me how it was

Thank again

Aaliya

Chapter 8                                                        Chapter 10   

Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 11 years ago
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awesomeee
please update soon thanks sooo much for pm
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail