Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
lool fab revenge i want more moments like these their good to read
A.shradha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oo lovely update...both r so cute.. i loved hoe khushi tried to backfire his trick..pyaar dur nai h..
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww .. It was so sweet the way she pacified Prem!
Lol.. ArHi moments were funny :P
subi27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oooww!!!eager to hear the flashback:)by the way nice update:)
ArShiFever. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW Awesome 👏
Update Soon & Plzz PM Me 😊
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waiting for the update 😃 
izzy0502 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CheekyArshiLove

yay yoou found it and liked it... now dont forget the name yaar its my love additction babes... anyway 2 chapters are not that much so dont worry... and if u want a pm then just buddy me it makes my life really easy thank... well maybe they will if were lucky right!! and if i feel like it cuz i havent even shown the biggest TWIST yet... and i will continue soon as u might not know i am on a break as i got exams so i try my very best to update but dont worry i will update nexts year every week!!! just a month so yeah!! anyway love your comment 

ty for so much for replying...

once again awesome update...

dont worry i wont forget the name of ur ff now...

bookmarked it..lol

well sent u a buddy request...  

pls accept

and waiting FOR YOU BIGGEST TWIST...
next year can come soon enough...

lol..

anyways... 

loved your update...

love this ff

continue soon

😛
CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys

Yes Aaliya is in a good mood and also had no work and I think I don't have any left cuz my exams are over but until 9th Jan lool sorry important exam on that date so don't expect a update for that week even if I am revising which I should be doing but don't shout you are getting an update its still the same to me... loool anyway hope you like it and thanks for the comments.! Flashbacks guys but also a little note this isn't the full past there are bits messing!

Chapter 29: Arnav Finds Out Some Of The Truth!

Arnav took her hand and moved towards her to give her a warm, tight hug while she cried into his chest and he touched her head trying to comfort her he kept on telling her "don't worry Khushi... you can tell me if you want to... you can trust me" that gave Khushi some warm feeling in her knowing that Arnav cared and she knew she could trust him.

She broke the hug and looked into his beautiful brown welcoming eyes which showed her care and love for her she was thinking WHY DOES HE CARE ABOUT ME?... AND KHUSHI YOU NEVER LIKED SHOWING PEOPLE YOUR SAD SIDE BUT WHY WHEN I AM WITH ARNAV BEING UPSET IS OK... THAT HE WILL BE THERE TO MAKE ME HAPPY AND MAKE ME SMILE... WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME? Arnav looked into her eyes and saw some many emotions care, love, pain and betrayed... he didn't like that sadness in her eyes he just wanted to see the happiness because whenever he looked into her beautiful eyes they were always a hint of pain... and he wanted to know why and to get rid of that! WHY CANT I SEE HER PAIN... WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE SOMEONE JUST STABBED ME IN THE HEART... WHAT IS THIS FEELING?

Arnav cupped her face and wiped her tears and asked her "Khushi... if you don't want to talk about it you don't need to?"

Khushi: prem is my nephew... My Buaji's daughter Kalpana she's Prems mother... the closes person to me the person who understood me in everyway... who would wiped my tears when I was upset and stood up for all my fights... she didn't do anything wrong... if loving someone is wrong then why are there so many lovers out there... which then lead her to become pregnant... Khushi paused as Arnav touched her hand and took her to the sofa to sit her down... she looked at him and thought why does he care... and why does he look at her so lovingly... she continued...

Flashback

'AFTER THE WEDDING' (Soon will be shown)

Kalpana and dev would call each other and sometimes meet up, soon Kalpana got a bit far from Khushi, Khushi realized that and wanted things back to normal so started talking about Dev and Kalpana opened to her... she told her everything about when they meet and what he says to her and there moments... Kalpana also told her about their first kiss' Khushi thought maybe he was a nice guy; sometimes she went with Kalpana to see Dev...

They keep meeting like that for 2 months or so and Kalpana got more in love with Dev... But the day Khushi thought something was up with Dev because once when they were out with him he got this phone call'

Dev: Excuse me

Kalpana: okay

Dev walked a bit far from Kalpana and attended the call'

Khushi: Jiji I will just be back

Kalpana: okay I will be waiting here

Khushi: okay stay here please

Kalpana: don't worry, go

Khushi got up and walked towards the restrooms but stopped as she show Dev talking on the phone she was about to go to him but stopped because she might be disturbing him so when she was about to walk off she heard him say "of course I do' baby I love you'" Khushi stopped and froze and went all pale she looked back at Kalpana who was sitting down fixing her hair and then looking at her phone looking all happy and enjoying her time.

Khushi was shocked but she didn't want to cause a scene unless she had proof because he could had be specking to one of his little cousins or niece or someone' so took a breath in and walked into the restroom and got fresh'

So later on that week Khushi had followed him... she knew it was wrong but anything for her sister... that day she saw him with another girl... flirting, hugging and she saw the girl even kiss him' they were at a restaurant Khushi was scared she didn't know how her sister will take it' she loved Dev so much' he cheated her, tears run down her face she was hurt the person who she thought that loved her sister was a cheater a player.

That day Khushi went to Kalpana and wanted to tell her the truth about Dev the guy she thought will be hers forever

Khushi: Kalpana?

Kalpana looked at Khushi she knew something was up as Khushi called her Kalpana, she touched Khushi cheek and asked her what was the problem.

Khushi: Dev... Dev is cheating on you...!

Kalpana was shocked and she went pale, she was angry so she slapped Khushi

Kalpana: Khushi you... how dare you even say something like that... I thought you was different, you are my sister and you are jealous

Khushi: Jiji you are calling me jealous... me how can I be jealous when I was happy for you too and asked you why don't you get married Jiji I am not lying I saw him with another girl

Kalpana: no Khushi

Kalpana looked into Khushis eyes and she would know if she was lying but it seem liked she wasn't

Kalpana: but... Khushi this can't be happening

Kalpana started to cry on Khushi shoulder and Khushi comforted her...

Kalpana: Khushi... I am pregnant...!

The sentence rang in Khushi head again and again and she couldn't get it out of her mind...

End of flashback

Khushi: Jiji was destroyed' he told her to abort the child and Jiji didn't'.

Dev: I don't care Kalpana' you are just another girl who I had fun with and now I am over with'

Kalpana: Dev how can you even say that

Dev: because I don't love you!

Kalpana: but I do' no I did, I did love you but not anymore and I was the stupid one on thinking you loved me but that's not the reason why I am not here' Dev I am pregnant!

Dev: what!!!... I don't care just abort it, I won't tell anyone and you wouldn't to

Kalpana: excuse me' you are telling me to kill a child' that hasn't seen this world' no I don't care I am keeping it' I am not asking what I shall do' I am telling you! Dev I wish to never see you again

Dev: good' I don't want anything to do with you or that child

Kalpana: fine!

Kalpana turned around and was about to walk away but she turned around and slapped Dev hard on his cheek making him even more angry and he looked at her with anger.

Kalpana: next time make sure you use protection' or this child will have a sibling also for using me like I am a toy.

She walked away and held Khushis hand and got into the car!

Khushi: Arnav Jiji act like she was strong but she wasn't' and only I knew that I saw her cry every night' I saw her in pain, I saw her' die in front of my eyes and I couldn't do anything about it' I couldn't stop it Arnav'

Khushis tears didn't stop, she was shaking and she held Arnav's hand tighter' Arnav listened to her and he felt pain knowing she must be in pain; he wanted to take her in his arms and tell her that Kalpana is in a better place and she must be so proud of her' Arnav you know what she said to me before leaving us' please don't let him take Prem, please make sure he doesn't feel like he hasn't got anyone be his mother for me, but do tell him I love him so much and I didn't want to go' Arnav she trusted me to look after her baby' after saying that she closed her eyes and didn't open them again.

Kalpana was lying down on the hospital bed, exhausted, pale and she had tears in her eyes while holding Khushis hand.

She had just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy' she spent time with her baby but she had to let him go she didn't want to she cried and kissed him told him she loves him and will always will be in his heart' Khushi standing there had tears in her eyes and couldn't see this happening because' this is what happened to her and her mother.

Kalpana: make sure he doesn't feel alone, that he has you always Khushi be his mother for me please tell him about me and that I never wanted to go' and I love him so much'

Khushi: Jiji you're not going anywhere please' don't leave me, I am not a mom you are' he doesn't want me he wants you' Jiji fight for us please I can't live without'

Kalpana: but live for my baby' he is me

Khushi: Jiji I lost my Amma, I will know how he feels

Kalpana: then it will be better' Khushi you know how it feels not to have a mother' I don't want that for him' you be the mother!

Khushi kissed Kalpanas hand and cried

Kalpana: tell him I didn't want to go'

She closed her eyes and her hand dropped, Khushis eyes widen and she screamed "KALPANA!!!!..." she got up and touched her cheek "Jiji' Jiji wake up' Jiji this isn't funny' you can't leave me' Jiji! D-d-doctor!!!!! DOCTOR!!!

Doctors run in pushed Khushi aside and checked Kalpana, after a while they turned around and said "I am so sorry' she is dead"

Khushi didn't say anything she just stood there, tears did roll down her cheek and she was pale' "Where is Prem?"

Khushi: I looked after Prem like he is my own son' I understand how he feels Arnav' I lost my mother while she gave birth to me' I couldn't let that feeling be in Prem'

Khushi cried and Arnav moved closer to her, and hugged her tightly' "Khushi' don't worry Kalpana would be proud of you' Khushi anyone who seen you do this would be proud of you! Khushi' Arnav broke the hug and cupped her face and with his thumb and then softly kissed her forehead' Khushi life brings you so much pain' but just because 1 bad thing happens it doesn't mean everything will be bad, Khushi you lost Kalpana but u gained Prem' you must see Kalpana in prem right.

Khushi heart rate was faster than it should be' she looked into his eyes and felt special; she felt the purest thing on this planet' LOVE' she forgot her pain because she knew she had Arnav' it said it all in his eyes Khushi touched his chest where his heart would be and felt his heart beat' she looked at her hand and the rate of pluses she felt on her hand she then looked at Arnav' who was confused, Khushi looked at Arnav again'

Khushi: I'.

Arnav: Khushi you're not alone' you have Babuji, auntie Naina, Lavanya and me' Arnav took her with one of his hands and the other half cupping her face' "I will be there for you' Khushi whenever you need me I will be there by your side and I promise"

Khushi had tears in her eyes she felt so happy' she never felt like that before knowing Arnav was with her made her heart melt and she had this known feeling towards him' she just needed to name it'

Khushi: thank you Arnav'Arnav I don't want Prem to feel like he hasn't got any one' Arnav cut her in between'

Arnav: he isn't alone and nor he will ever be' he has you and me and the rest of the family' Arnav saw her smile and her tears one he liked the other he hated' her wiped her tears and he told her to "Khushi I think you should rest" and Khushi put her head on Arnav's shoulder an closed her eyes she hugged his arm and just fell asleep.

Arnav smiled and made her sit more comfortable and then thought about what he had just found out about Khushi' "she must be in so much pain' all this time when I thought prem was her son and trying to keep myself away from her he wasn't but I couldn't keep away' it's like my heart is calling her' when she cries I feel like killing everyone who made her upset' when she smiles I want to be the reason' when she laughs I want to be there to hear it' when she is sad, my heart bleeds' I have only known her for some time but I know a lot about her' she has been thru so much' but she is still strong' which I adore about her' I can't see her upset; I don't want her upset' I just want her to smile be happy forever' why do I feel so complete when she is with me!"

Arnav put his head on her head and then he dozed off'

NEXT MORNING!!!

The room was lit by the sunlight shining through the window of the apartment room of the hotel' Arnav was sleeping comfortable on the sofa with a soft smile on his face' he looked at peace and he was cuddling a soft and skinny figure which was under him' nuzzling his nose on her neck, digging into be more comfortable' his hands hugging her waist' Khushi was hugging him close to her' she was under him but it was like their bodies were made for each other a perfect match!!!

Khushi moaned in her sleep and was about to move the other side when she felt something on top of her' she first domed her hand around his back to his head to think so the person' she quickly opened her eyes and saw Arnav!! Sleeping on top of her with his face diged into her neck' her mouth turned into a big O' she was about to scream' but then saw his peaceful face sleeping' he looked so innocent and cute' Khushi then remembered what Arnav said to her yesterday and smiled' she touched his face and pushed back his hair and kissed the top of his head'

Khushi: Arnav' you're' hurting me

Khushi tried waking him up, she tapped his shoulder'

Arnav: hum

Khushi: please wake up

Arnav:  just a few more minutes

Khushi: but you on top of me' I kind of feel UN comfortable

Arnav: Khushi why do you always wake me up'

Khushi: because you never wake up on time' we will be late again' and I am stuck under you'!

Arnav: good' at least you can't get the water

Khushi: Arnav

Arnav: Khushi

Khushi: don't make me'.

Arnav: you can't get water Khushi

Khushi: yeah but I can do this'

Khushi lifted his head up a bit from her neck' and bit his cheek making him groan in pain, he opened his eyes and stared at Khushi smiling and giggling'

Arnav: KHUSHI!!! THAT HURT' ARE YOU A DOG!

Khushi stopped laughing and started at Arnav in anger' "Did you just call me a dog?!"

Arnav: yes I did!

Khushi: Arnav' do I look like a dog no I don't' I can't believe you!

Khushi pushed him off her with all the strength and sat up and him sitting opposite to her.

Khushi: you called me a dog!

Arnav touched his cheek and moaning in pain "Khushi that really hurt"

Khushi: Khushi bit you!

Arnav and Khushi laughed'

Khushi stopped and asked Arnav to show her, she grabbed his hand and sat closer and blew on his cheek and he just stopped and stared at her, at her beautiful angelic face.

Khushi: sorry

Arnav: it's okay

Khushi: is it really paining

Arnav: yes

Khushi frowned and then kissed when she bit him and then blew on it again which made Arnav froze, he had a fuzzy feeling inside him' "Khushi'"

Khushi: does it feel better now?

Arnav nodded and Khushi smiled and said "sorry"

Khushi: but you deserved it' because you were on top of me' and you were kind of hurting me because you are a bit heavy' and tried to wake you up but u didn't listen so I bit you!

Arnav: you bit me' next you know you will beat me with a baseball bat

Khushi: whoa I can't do that are you mad! You will get hurt and then I will end up kissing you everywhere!

After awhile she realized what she had said and went red and Arnav smirked at her reaction'

Khushi; I didn't' I' mean' I need' I am going into the shower first bye!

Khushi got up and rushed to the shower but on her way she walked into and table and screamed in pain and then looked back and smiled and walked to the door and bumped into that as she was looking at Arnav' she smacked her head and opened the door and run inside closing the door behind her' leaving Arnav smiling

Precap:

"As we have got this deal and it's finalized, I think we should have a celebration! So my workers are organising a party, and you and your PA is invited"

Thank you reading my beauties, some of you might have got my idea in the Precap' and no KHUSHI WONT BE DRUNK! 😆😆 MAYBE ?Anyway I hope you liked this part' it was boring I am sorry I can't think and you guys what an update I have these exam half done!!! My teacher wants my work in' I am scared someone might murder me if I don't update so don't expect me to update quick I did this one because I promised I don't like breaking them so yeah! Will try to make the next's one interesting and enjoyable

But you can comment and like because you love me!!!

Aaliya

Chapter 28                                                                                              Chapter 30                                                                     

Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 11 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love the arshi conversation!!!!!
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res
---edited---
what a update, i'm truly speechless, this was OUTSTANDING!!!!!!
 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
LOVED IT TOO TOO MUCH 
Some parts of this update are amazing (wow), I loved them really too much
Kalpana: make sure he doesn't feel alone, that he has you always Khushi be his mother for me please tell him about me and that I never wanted to go' and I love him so much'
Kalpana while being on the verge of death, was just thinking of the happiness and the future of her child. This tipe of love only a mother give, this is true love, and really loved the way you wrote Kalpana's feeling toward her child, especially the fact that she loved and will always love him and that she didn't wants to leave but she had no option, unfortunately fate is fate and you can't change it, this part was too much touching   
Khushi heart rate was faster than it should be' she looked into his eyes and felt special; she felt the purest thing on this planet' LOVE' she forgot her pain because she knew she had Arnav' it said it all in his eyes Khushi touched his chest where his heart would be and felt his heart beat' she looked at her hand and the rate of pluses she felt on her hand she then looked at Arnav' who was confused, Khushi looked at Arnav again' 
Khushi or batter to say that her heart has realised that she loved him, without realising she has alrealy fall deeply for Arnav, she have just to find a name for her feeling which is LOVE 😃 
Arnav smiled and made her sit more comfortable and then thought about what he had just found out about Khushi' "she must be in so much pain' all this time when I thought prem was her son and trying to keep myself away from her he wasn't but I couldn't keep away' it's like my heart is calling her' when she cries I feel like killing everyone who made her upset' when she smiles I want to be the reason' when she laughs I want to be there to hear it' when she is sad, my heart bleeds' I have only known her for some time but I know a lot about her' she has been thru so much' but she is still strong' which I adore about her' I can't see her upset; I don't want her upset' I just want her to smile be happy forever' why do I feel so complete when she is with me!"
OMG this part is amazing, you can't comment on this kind of emotions because there would not be enough words 🤗  ❤️ 🤗
But I swear this made ??me want to have a husband like Arnav, well not immediately, but in 5/6 years maybe, for now I love my freedom 😆
Khushi: whoa I can't do that are you mad! You will get hurt and then I will end up kissing you everywhere!  🤣 🤣
Oh Khushi just you can say something like this, but i think Arnav wouldn't mind to be kissed everywhere and then if it is you(Khushi) to do so, he will be more than happy 😉😳
Aalya this was the best update, absolutely the best one, not that i didn't loved the other ones but this was really out off world, because it was truly so emotional and you wrote their feeling very very well "La Javab" brilliant work dear 👍🏼 👍🏼  
I'm not saying update soon, because i'm going to re-read and re-read it a lot of times.
Thank's for this wonderful update and for the pm 

Take care and all the best for your exams 

Edited by HK90 - 11 years ago