Posted: 11 years ago
AHHH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
UPDATE SOOON!!!!
Missing your FF
CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hi 
Anyway guys this is where the love track starts I needed to answer that question as someone asked!? And here is a Maha update... as someone asked 
Anyway thanks for your comment guys 

Chapter 21: They Made Up!

Khushi and Arnav sat down and did their work, Khushi was just busy looking at the designs that Arnav had drawn, and she sometimes stopped to stare at him and thought how she found him prefect and she would rest her chin in her hands and stare as he would type, writing something, and when sometime he closed his eyes so he could think what to write next's... Khushi would have next's feelings about him!

While Arnav was doing his work at the corner of his eye he could see Khushi staring at him, he also notice that she would smile and that give him the chills down his spine, and he wanted to look up and look at her but something was telling him that don't because once you see those beautiful hazel brown eyes there is no way of coming back. 

The clock ticked 8 and Khushi jumped and smiled and grabbed her bag and stood next's to Arnav and smiled, who was busy looking way but of course he did notice this, he  wanted to laugh at her childish act but didn't.

Khushi: Arnav can I go home please
Arnav: yeah go 
Khushi jumped: thank you, I miss prem so much
Arnav: oh is he alone
Khushi: alone no why would he be alone, he is probably with Naina or Babuji 
Arnav: ok
Khushi: bye Arnav see you tomorrow
Arnav: see you tomorrow

Khushi skipped out of the room giggling and out of the door of AR and she drove back home to prem

Khushi walked in and saw prem playing around with his toy plane making plane sounds while Babuji sat there with his newspaper reading and also watching over prem

Prem: nana look how fast my plane is
Babuji: yay it is very fast like my grandson
Prem: nana where is mamma
Babuji: she must be coming soon, but until she come, come here to your nana and play with me

Prem ran over to Shashi and sat on his lap pretending to read the paper and trying to copy him. 

Khushi: prem 
Prem: mama, look I am reading like nana
Khushi: good boy now come here, we have to read our books not big newspapers
Prem: ok, bye bye nana
Khushi; go to your room and take out your favourite book ok
Prem: ok

He jumped of Shashi and run to his room.

Shashi got up and walked up to Khushi and touched her head giving her I am proud of you look and he got a smile from Khushi.

Babuji: Khushi, I am proud of what you are doing
Khushi: thank you Babuji 
Babuji: Khushi I am very sorry, for not being the father that every daughter would want and also not being there for you but I promise you that from now on I will try my very best to be that Babuji, promise Khushi please forgive your Babuji
Khushi smiled with tears in her eyes and rushed into a hug with Shashi and he hugged her back, it was the first time in years Khushi had hugged her father and she felt so happy and just wanted to jump in joy.

She broke it and wiped his tears.
Khushi: Babuji, I am sorry for being so rude, it hurt so much not having you but now I have your promise and I know you won't break it and thank you so much for being with me with prem I know I took the right decision.
Babuji: yes Khushi what you did is brave and I am proud, because what happen to Kalpana beti you were there for her when her mother wasn't, you were the best sister she could have ever gotten 
Khushi: thank you, Babuji do you think she is happy of what I am doing 
Babuji: she should be because I know I am proud of you, and you remind me of your mother so much Khushi, you are just like her.

Khushi hugged him and cried into his chest telling him how much she missed her even not even seeing her. 

Arnav got home  after Khushi had left, he entered but it was empty as Anjali and Sarah had gone back home  and it was now empty, so he walked up to payal who was sitting down with Akash talking about something.

Arnav: hey guys what are you talking about
Payal: nothing chote
Akash: yeah chote nothing
Arnav: ok then, why didn't you come to work
Akash: I was busy with my wife

Akash cuddled payal who was trying to get out of his grip trying to save herself from the embarrassment.

Arnav: oh gosh get a room, and plus bhabi you know your husband is planning a cute mini Akash, so I thought so asking for a nephew because this house is boring
Payal turned red 
Payal: well, no chote, you need to get married and why haven't you and Khushi started it yet we need information you know, I mean Aman told us the truth about Khushi and you so why not just get married already
Arnav; Aman is lying I and Khushi are just friends
Akash: yeah right is that why you were about to kiss her and she kissed your cheek
Arnav: what the... number one Khushi kissed my cheek to have fun meaning making fun of our staff us they were saying things so she thought of doing that she had told me and I don't know about this kissing thing.
Payal: ok whatever you say but I know Khushi is going to give me the mini Arnav so
Arnav: WHAT THE guys think about the mini payal and Akash then I will think about my marriage 

Arnav went to his room got fresh and then he started to read through some files and then he got tired and laid down on his bed and when he closed his eyes he saw her laughing, her hair flying on her face, eye glittering making her pouting face, she coving her face with her hands, and then being all shy. 

He smiled and opened his eyes and sat up.
Arnav: Khushi?!... 

Khushi was sitting on her bed reading prem a book in her cute baby voice, making all the silly face making him laugh hugged him and she continued to read the book to him when she got a phone call, and she picked it up.

Khushi: lavanya hey
Lavanya: hey how are you? Did Arjun come to the office?
Khushi: yeah did he come to see you? And I am fine and you? How is your leg feeling better?
Lavanya: I am fine, hasn't changed but still and yeah he came and looked after me, mom was telling us to get married soon, it was funny but Khushi that's not the reason I called you, I forgot to tell you that... well I am so sorry I should had told you before but I remembered now
Khushi: what is it?
Lavanya: before I hurt my leg, there was a trip for work with ASR and now you will need to go, so I am sorry I should had told you, and I know it is going to be hard because you have prem
Khushi: oh don't worry, prem can be with Babuji and Naina and I will go don't worry, I am so sorry for breaking your leg and I promise I will do a fantastic job and I won't get you fired it is my responsibility right now so yeah!
Lavanya: thank you so much you are the best you know that!
Khushi: I know that, ok bye I need to make prem go sleep ok bye love you get well soon
Lavanya: bye

Prem was laying down, his head on Khushi's lap while he tried to go sleep and Khushi stroked his hair and hummed a song trying to make him to go sleep...
Khushi hummed her lullaby while tapping his back but that didn't work at all but it normally did and then she was wondering why and then she felt something wet on her knee where Prem's head was, she got worried and cupped his face and lifted it to see him and she saw small tears in his eyes.

Khushi: jaanu what happen
Prem: mamma I am missing mommy 
Khushi hugged him tightly and let her tears run down her cheeks
Khushi: no prem we both don't cry, what will mommy say, she will be very angry with us you know, she will say oi Khushi I told you to make him happy not to cry, prem please stop crying, you have me don't you... 

He continued to cry making Khushi worried and making her cry herself
Khushi: ok prem, its fine nah do you want mommy to cry no nah, because if you continue that's what she is going to do!
Prem: mamma, tell me about her
Khushi cupped his face and wiped his tears and then made him lay in her lap again
Khushi: prem what to say, she was prefect, she was the best sister, daughter and friend and also she is the best mommy in the world, prem you know she loves you so much
Prem: then why did she go
Khushi: because god loved her so much, he wanted her to be with him 
Prem: woh
Khushi: yeah, your mommy was nice, sweet and beautiful... she hated tears prem, and she had long brown hair, green eyes just like yours and she was fair, you know that picture I showed you...
Prem: Mamma tell me a story about her?
Khushi: ok... once we were in Lucknow... 

Khushi told him about their stories when they were small and he fell asleep... she smiled and tucked him in bed and sat herself on the sofa and cuddling the pillow and she remembered those days with her best friend and sister!

Flashback:

Khushi!!!! Khushi I found him, he is the one Khushi I love him so much
Khushi: what!! Don't tell me kalpi, you like that guy we saw in Seema's wedding
Kalpana: I do!! He is so sweet, he is handsome, and he also studied in London... Khushi when he touches me it feels special Khushi
Khushi: kalpi, really!! Oi when did he touch you
Kalpana: I meet him today
Khushi: kalpi you are mad! He might be does dil breakers; he might have a girlfriend in London
Kalpana: no Khushi, he said he loves me 
Khushi: Kalpana don't be stupid please
Kalpana: Khushi, don't say that please, you don't know him as I do and when he...
Khushi: he what kalpi! Did he touch you?
Kalpana: no... I mean?! I... we... kissed!
Khushi: WHAT!!! You kissed kalpi, how did it feel

Kalpana sat down on her bed with her legs crossed and she pulled Khushi down to sit next's to her
Khushi: hello kalpi
Kalpana: I can't describe it Khushi, when you have your kiss then you will understand, he was soft, Khushi you will have sparks down your spine, you will... Khushi!
She hid her face in her palms 
Khushi: how did you know what to do?
Kalpana: I don't know? I think you just know, Khushi 

Khushi: kalpi you are blushing, you are in love!!! OMG Dev and Kalpana!!

End of Flashback

Arnav hit his head 
Arnav: come on Arnav, Khushi is just a friend... Arnav you are such an idiot stop thinking about her... why are you thinking like Anjali di and payal bhabi for!!!

Arnav got up and got out his phone and dialled her number

Khushi's phone rang; she picked it up knowing it was Arnav

Khushi: hi
Arnav: Khushi
Khushi: yeah Arnav it's me 
Arnav: Khushi... did lavanya tell you about the business trip
Khushi: oh yeah she did, when is it... I mean where?
Arnav: so you are going to come! I mean what about prem
Khushi; don't worry, chote he will be with Babuji
Arnav: oh ok... what! Chote seriously Khushi stop calling me that
Khushi: ok ok sorry Arnav! 
Arnav: ok see you tomorrow
Khushi: ok bye!

She hanged up and hugged her knees and cried out loud she was trying to stop it but it wasn't stopping she couldn't stop thinking about her, she want to go back in the past and stop her for being so innocent! 

She looked up and wiped her tears
Khushi: kalpi, I won't let him touch, see or even think about prem not what after what he did never kalpi I promise you but if I break that then please forgive me ok!

Arnav got out his laptop and started to type things down onto his laptop, he was planning his meetings, and he was searching for flights but he didn't know what to do so he made a call to Aman...

Aman: yes bro
Arnav: Aman, could you book two tickets to Manali 
Aman: ok... two tickets oi wait why two... omg are you taking me to Manali Arnav, I can't believe it Arnav I always wanted to go there, err Arnav why do you want to take me to Manali
Arnav: shut up!! It's for me and Khushi
Aman: what!! Khushi! Arnav are you mad look I understand you can't keep your hands to yourself but...
Arnav: Aman can you shut up it is for work ok, I have important work other they're ok, it's needed to be done and Khushi is helping me with it what's so wrong
Aman: ok ok so book two tickets and a hotel room
Arnav: yeah
Aman: ok be arnie baby
Arnav: ok bye, what the Aman shut up ok 
Aman: ok bye 

Arnav hanged up and threw his phone on the bed...
Arnav: ME AND KHUSHI IN MANALI THIS IS GOING TO BE WEIRD WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN! SHUT UP ARNAV, WE ARE GOING FOR BUSINESS, WHY ARE YOU TALKING LIKE AMAN FOR! OK STOP IT NOW I SHOULD TELL NANI AND MA 

Arnav went down and saw his mother and Nani sitting down, with vegetables in her hands with a knife and also payal helping them.

Ma: Arnav, what you doing, you want something
Arnav: yes ma I wanted to tell you that I have a business going on in Manali so I will be going there
Mami: oh wow... Arnav are you going alone
Arnav: no Khushi...
Ma: what Khushi bahu is going with you?
Arnav: bahu ma I... ok now listen to me please I don't like Khushi we are friends and she is coming with me for work ok
Payal: ok Arnav did we even say anything?
Arnav: yes ma said "bahu"
Ma: did I 
Akash entering
Akash: did she
Arnav: you guys are going to make me crazy ssshhh 
Mami: ok go and gets readies oks 
Arnav: yeah mami, I am going!

Arnav walked up to his room just thinking about has he gone mad! 

Precap:

Arnav and Khushi talk ' trip
Arnav and Khushi getting ready 
Airport ' Arshi cute
Flight ' funny
Hotel ' funny 

Thanks for reading
And I know it's not that long but I tried as much as I could, ok so as soon as it sets off then it will be better in love...

Ok thanks for your waiting guys, I am sorry I can't update lately but I will try!
Do leave you comments thanks

Chapter 20                                                                    Thread Two

Aaliya
Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 11 years ago
ASR6262 thumbnail
                    πŸ₯³1st to comment πŸ₯³
                         awesome update
    cant wait for next part continue soon please
                     and thank u for pm me
          πŸ‘            πŸ‘            πŸ‘             πŸ‘           πŸ‘
                  πŸ‘           πŸ‘              πŸ‘          πŸ‘
                        πŸ‘            πŸ‘             πŸ‘ 
                               πŸ‘            πŸ‘
                                       πŸ‘
Edited by ASR6262 - 11 years ago
CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks For Being The First Commenter
Edit Soon!!!
And I Will Edit This One

Done omg i love your comment thanks
i am happy you liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Aaliya
Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 11 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sweet I am second!!!!!
Prem is super adorable!!!
And I love how Arnav was teasing payal and akash
Thanks for the pm and please update soon
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome updae loved it so cute poor asr they will drive him crazy wanting him to marry khushi loved prem and khushi bond so cute hope that guy never comes back in to their lives thanks for the pm

summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb updt

luvd it

updt soon

thanks for pm

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cute update
arhi always adorable