Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CheekyArshiLove

🤔 where to start... okay thank you so much for the comment again and forever you are my best reader love you!!! okay loool i love the way you comment on every bit it just makes me smile and happy omg omg thank you and lool why would someone just stare at people kissing well us guys noe who these darlings are who are kissing loool aww same feeling so sorry for prem but dont worry sabar ka pahl meetha hota hai ini 😆😆😆 and yes i agree better late than never but also wont be updating my jaan is coming (nephew mine and zaynahs (zaynahs sisters)) anyway thanks for the comment amazing as always xx

I loved commenting on your work, I don't know why but I love to do and plus I know that you deserve it, or waise bhi when I start writing is difficult to me to stop, I have to put out my gutter mind😳. How sweet 😊 you are going to meet your nephew. I will meet mine when this stupid season will over, I don't leave the house in winter if it is not strictly necessary, I hate winter😡,  I would love to go into hibernation and wake up in the spring like the bears, but unfortunately it is not possible😭. 
Sanaya.Barun thumbnail
Aww this is awesome.. I love this ff! Edited by Sarah98 - 11 years ago
fleurs thumbnail

Fantastic update 😊 & thanks for the PM

Khushi wanting to hug Arnav just like that & Arnav worrying for her sudden gesture was cute

Arnav telling her that he was trying to save her from La though she was unknown to him shows the hidden love & concern within his heart for Khushi

Khushi throwing a series of questions at Arnav, he struggling to reply to them, Arnav admiring her little actions for being her real self  was amazing

Arnav wondering as to how Akash & Aman would react seeing Arnav listening so patiently to Khushi's long chatter was hilarious

Arshi enjoying the rain, admiring each other, Arnav mentioning that she is special to him ❤️ & she being overwhelmed on hearing him say that was brought out beautifully

Waiting to know who's the girl in  white & where Khushi spotted him
Edited by fleurs - 11 years ago
shanon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar.simply superb update.

Precap looking nice.. Wanna see jealous kushi.

Update soon.
A.shradha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
soo awesome...conti. soon...
CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HK90

I loved commenting on your work, I don't know why but I love to do and plus I know that you deserve it, or waise bhi when I start writing is difficult to me to stop, I have to put out my gutter mind😳. How sweet 😊 you are going to meet your nephew. I will meet mine when this stupid season will over, I don't leave the house in winter if it is not strictly necessary, I hate winter😡,  I would love to go into hibernation and wake up in the spring like the bears, but unfortunately it is not possible😭. 

ITS FREZZING IN LONDON AND I HATE IT but loool love to go into hibernation it would be sooo nice sleeping and like doing nothing love that kind of thing but u noe and thanks so much i try my best to make you guys happy with my updates i try the best and dont worry that happens to me to because i go to crazy in writing sometimes i write down crap loool and thank u so much for all ur comments

Originally posted by: fleurs

Fantastic update 😊 & thanks for the PM

Khushi wanting to hug Arnav just like that & Arnav worrying for her sudden gesture was cute

Arnav telling her that he was trying to save her from La though she was unknown to him shows the hidden love & concern within his heart for Khushi

Khushi throwing a series of questions at Arnav, he struggling to reply to them, Arnav admiring her little actions for being her real self  was amazing

Arnav wondering as to how Akash & Aman would react seeing Arnav listening so patiently to Khushi's long chatter was hilarious

Arshi enjoying the rain, admiring each other, Arnav mentioning that she is special to him ❤️ & she being overwhelmed on hearing him say that was brought out beautifully

Waiting to know who's the girl in  white & where Khushi spotted him

thanks for the comment and i love how u annlise my work they always make me happy and yes i enjoy writing all parts and i will try my best to let you know who is the girl as i will try updating fast but not so soon maybe nexts week but then my work starts on the 4th but i will try loool anyway thanks for the comment and love you loads xx
fleurs thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheekyArshiLove

thanks for the comment and i love how u annlise my work they always make me happy and yes i enjoy writing all parts and i will try my best to let you know who is the girl as i will try updating fast but not so soon maybe nexts week but then my work starts on the 4th but i will try loool anyway thanks for the comment and love you loads xx

Thanks for liking my comments
Take ur time dear. Will be waiting for ur update
😊
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
super duper loving ur story!

wondering how i never came across it before! it very beautifully well written! a big congratulations for this awesome lovestory! unique in its own way!

hope u update sooon. loving the precap! looks like there is going to be a jealous khushi!

plz plz plz can u pm me wen u do so! i would love to know how things turn out for them:)
Hi guys I am late again but don't worry I will be posting two parts on this update so I hope you enjoy and please mind my mistakes I didn't read through' thanks for the comments guys they mean so much and for the people who wished my good luck in my exams thanks I think I did quite well and I had so much fun with my nephew guys' anyway here we go a long update dedicated to HK90 thank you so much you always make me smile with you beautiful comments!!

Chapter 32 Part A: A start of a new jealousy 

She smiled and giggled while rolling around the bed making herself caught around the blanket... she then stopped and just smiled... then "OI"!!!! Khushi rushed to sit up screaming to the touch her hair and smile and remember her dream she just had few seconds ago... "catch me if you can she said running throw the grass in the filed with the beautiful sun shining down at them... she was giggling and she could hear them running after her thinking they will catch her..."Khushi stop... we are tired" he said running after Khushi. Khushi stopped and turned around to see them two people running after her she smiled and her hands went to her hips. She let out a laugh as one of them jumped on her and hugged her tight "mama I missed you so much" her darling nephew said to her. She looked up to see Arnav smiling down at her with his bright beautiful eyes. "Arnav thank you" Arnav walked over to Khushi and prem and touched Khushis cheek and kissed her forehead... she was about to kiss his cheek when he bent down picked up prem and run off "OI"!!! ... She smiled and touched her forehead MORNING DREAM? WONDERING WHAT IT COULD MEAN... AND THAT TO ABOUT ARNAV... Khushi sat up and hugged her knees still thinking about Arnav she didn't even realize Arnav was standing next's to her trying to get her attention as he was worried about her. 

Arnav tapped her shoulder again "Khushi... what's wrong are you okay?" 
Khushi: how can I not be okay when it was you?
Arnav: what?
Khushi: huh
Arnav: are you okay
Khushi: what?
Arnav: are you okay?
Khushi looked around again and saw Arnav sitting on the bed with on hand on her shoulder with a worried face; she smiled THANK GOD I SAW HIS FACE FIRST THING... WHY I DONT KNOW? "Good morning"
Arnav: morning, are you okay? You woke up screaming 
Khushi: oh that's just because you run away
Khushi: huh... oh nothing I am fine 

They both got dressed and had their breakfast they had little chit chat but nothing more but Khushi was just so confused her heart beat was fast whenever he was around and wanted him when he was far... she kept on brushing it off all morning 

They were walking down to the lobby when they saw people staring and whispering well she thought it might be because it is ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA right but even the staff were staring her felt a big weird and she looked around and she saw group of people crowding the news paper stand... she and Arnav looked at each other "Arnav what do you think the news is?" she said confused as the morning confusion wasn't enough "don't know Khushi shall we go" he said not paying any attention to the crowed or even the girls staring at him but it was weird they were giving dirty looks to Khushi but he just thought it was them being idiots he looked through his phone as he saw Khushi walking towards the stand. 

Khushi walked towards it and her eyes started at the headlines and the pictures underneath that... her eyes widen. She grabbed on out of some lady's hand and read "THE ALMIGHTY ASR LIED ABOUT HIS REALTIONSHIP WITH KHUSHI GUPTA! And below that a picture of Arnav and Khushi hugging... another where they were just talking and another were Khushi kissed Arnav's cheek "WHAT THE HELL"!! 

Arnav turned and saw Khushi staring at a news paper he walked to her and saw the headlines and he was bit confused but he saw the pictures and he saw Khushis face which looked like she wanted to laugh which was un expected. "Ermm Khushi"
Khushi: Arnav listen to this... the almighty ASR lied about his relationship with Khushi gupta yesterday at his press conference he said "no... I and Khushi are just friends" but that's not what our pictures shows us. One of the most handsome men in India just broke many girls heart. From our source we have found out that ASR and Khushi gupta meet at a club and since then they have been together... Khushi looked up and started laughing and people just stared at her "Arnav omg this is so funny... what would news people do to get some story"
Arnav: yeah I am use to these kind of stories and I am happy to know you haven't took it seriously 
Khushi: why would I you told me they made stories about you and Lavanya... I mean Lavanya hates you why would you... OH CRAP WELL DONE KHUSHI YOU ARE HERE FOR LAVANYA... TO SAVE HER JOB NOT TO GET LAVANYA FIRED AGAIN... I mean Arnav she doesn't hate you... she is dating Arjun 
Arnav: don't worry Khushi I won't fire your friend 
Khushi: oh thank god she sighed and smiled 

Khushi gave the paper to the lady and said "thank you... and sorry about that and also you shouldn't believe that its fake me and Arnav just friends and about the hug and cheek kiss it was because we successfully completed the fashion show and it was my first" Khushi smiled and walked off leaving Arnav smiling at her innocents and honesty. 

Arnav: you handled that well
Khushi: well to be honest we shouldn't be scared of a lie... Arnav we are just friends and maybe very close but that doesn't mean we are dating and if we were that's got nothing to do with them
Arnav: yep... so still want to go shopping 
Khushi: what kind of question is that Arnav?

They went to the mall and first did some window shopping and then when something caught Khushis eyes she rushed to the shop she brought naina a pink sari Khushi loved seeing naina in a sari but she never wears them she is always wearing her salwar and kameezs. She brought Babuji a pen and a mug that said best day in the world, and prem she brought him some tops and some toys and who was holding the bags Arnav not that he minded... seeing Khushi smiling looking at things and choosing things made him happy. She got Lavanya, Jiya and Nia perfumes and key rings. Khushi forced Arnav to buy stuff even he brought few saris and perfumes for his Mami and shawls for his mother and just bits for his family. Once Khushi was done with her shopping Arnav put the bags in his car and was about to go into the car to drive when Khushi stopped him

Khushi: Arnav hurry!

Khushi rushed over to a stool where a man was selling bangles... Khushi admired them all the colors and the sound they made when she touch them she choose some pink ones and tried them on she then played with them in her arm and turned and ask "Arnav how are these?" 

Arnav smiled at her cuteness and beautiful and said "beautiful" 
Khushi: you think so? They are beautiful... bhai pack them please 

As they waited for the man to pack them up Khushi turned around and saw a girl rushing towards her and giving her a big hug 
"Omg Khushi' I can't believe it's you!!! You changed so much' you look surprisingly so beautiful' who had wondered the girl with pig tails' and braces would look so beautiful when she was all grown up" 

Khushi looked at the girl in front of her like she wanted to punch her face' not on what she said but what she use to do to her in their school days' but she just smiled and looked at Arnav who looked like he wanted to laugh but kept it in' 
Khushi pushed her away from her a big as she was still hugging her "oh my god Nadia you!" Khushi said making fun of her "I can't believe my eyes you are so like omg gorgeous" Khushi said with a fake smile and Arnav trying not to laugh at seeing Khushis reaction 
Nadia: Khushi you have changed
Khushi: and you haven't at all the same Nadia 
Nadia: well 
Khushi rolled her eyes and remember what she had said to her back in the school days Khushi you are such a benhji type... look at your hair and Khushi your braces couldn't you just got them plain rather than green... and Khushi what are you wearing that's like so ugly!" 
Nadia: omg ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!!!! 
Arnav smiled dropped and realized she was one of those girls that would through herself on him as she was touching his shoulder and bashing her eye lashes 
Arnav: hi 
Khushi: you...know each other
Arnav: no 
Nadia: who doesn't know ASR? But what are you doing with Khushi 
Arnav: haven't you read today's headlines 
Nadia: no Khushi what is happening how do you know ASR?
Khushi: ermm
Arnav: Khushi is my fianc didn't you know?
Nadia: WHAT!!
Khushi: what the
Arnav: yes Khushi

Arnav grabbed Khushi from the waist and brought her closer to him making her a bit confused but in a way she liked it "she will soon be Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada"
Nadia: really? She looked at Khushi her face was shocked and just staring at Arnav' "Where's your ring?"
Khushi: ermm'. Well' we'
Arnav: I haven't brought it yet' in fact I just proposed to her yesterday didn't really get the chance to get a ring as of the show
Khushi: yeah
Nadia: I can't believe you' she said pointing at Khushi' are getting married to ASR Khushi you are so lucky but we can't forget our good days in college right
Khushi: good friends? She laughed a bit and says "yeah sure" 
Arnav: shall we go darling?
Khushi smiled and held Arnav's arm and they paid the bangle seller and walked towards the car Khushi was smiling and hugging Arnav's arm and Arnav was just enjoying her happiness. Once they was seated in the car and they drove off Khushi turned around to him even though he was driving she kissed his cheek.

Arnav was amazed and blushed a bit but didn't show he kept turning his head to see Khushi but focused on ahead of him.
Khushi: thank you thank you thank you so much Arnav!! You don't understand how much I wanted to see her face like that' omg do you even know how many times we have to husband and wife we are either called, told or we pretend' You are the best you know that! 
Arnav stopped turned and smiled and was about to say something when he phone rang he put his Bluetooth on and said "hello"
The 4 A's: OMG OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!!
Arnav: what the
Anjali: Chote you liar me and Khushi are just friends you said and what is this we are seeing huh?
Aman: Arnav when I see you I am going to give you a big hug
Akash: that's my bro
Alok: I knew you would find someone perfect!
Arnav: what are you on about' wait please don't tell me you guys read/saw the news and now getting all hyper over something fake'
Aman: are you telling us Bhabi kissing your cheek and basically jumping on you is all fake' please yeah save it for your kids
Akash: we are telling your mum and we will bring out the dates
Arnav: what!! No
Khushi: Arnav is everything okay
Arnav nodded: where is di
Anjali: don't worry we will not go to her house until she is home' and I am keeping these pictures for your kids they would like to know how their mother and father got together right!
Aman: no di they didn't meet like that they meet in the club and I was there okay
Alok: omg this is so nice isn't it we are having a wedding in the house 
Arnav: I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED! 
Khushi looked at Arnav' she had a sharp pain as she thought Arnav's family were going to get him married' she didn't know why she had that pain in her heart. She looked the other way as a tear drop rolled down her cheeks unknowingly she just wiped them and looked out of the window'
Arnav: have you guys gone mad! 
Anjali: let me talk to her please
Arnav: what no' she is busy 
Aman: Arnav you can have her to yourself ok she is our Bhabi
Arnav: she isn't okay! Khushi 
Khushi put a smile on her face and turned around and saw Arnav giving her the Bluetooth she was confused but put it on
Khushi: hello?
Anjali: hey Khushi Bhabi
Khushi: huh?
Aman: Bhabi tell your hubby to stop being an idiot and just tell us when you guys want to get married
Khushi: what are you on about?
Alok: hello Khushi I am Alok anjalis husband' I know you are nothing like our Chote so as you know we know you and Arnav are dating
Khushi: DATING? WHAT NO are you guys talking about the papers the news 
Akash: yeah Khushi Bhabi
Khushi; guys I swear me and Arnav are just friends
4 A's: sure you guys are' 
Anjali: when you are ready to tell us we will be waiting on the mean time enjoy your time there have fun but not too much fun
Khushi: WHAT 
Alok: bye Bhabi
Khushi hanged up and smiled which didn't go unnoticed by Arnav 
Arnav: Khushi I am sorry for my crazy family' but they are like that
Khushi: when are we getting married? 
Khushi started laughing: we should get married' we will be perfect for each other' plus your family loves me 
Arnav smiled and her craziness
Khushi: you of you guys start with A I just noticed that 
Arnav: yeah we do don't we 

Later on that day Arnav and Khushi were getting ready for the celebration party Khushi was sitting on the stool near the dressing table doing her hair while Arnav was in the washroom getting changed' Khushi was thinking about what Anjali and the rest were saying WHAT IF ME AND ARNAV DO GET MARRIED... IT WOULDN'T BE THAT BAD BECAUSE IT WOULD BE LIKE NOW SHARING THE ROOM RIGHT? WHY DO I LIKE THE FEELING OF ARNAV BEING MINE? IS THAT EVEN RIGHT? She smiled as she thought about when he told her that she was special the times when they almost kissed but something always disturbed them she wondered if they didn't what would today be like. I AM GOING MAD! WAIT YOU ARE MAD. 

She was wearing a long black dress that fitted her curves well, her hair let out to her shoulders and just eye liner and mascara and blusher with lip gloss. She wore high heels and she was ready and she was looking beautiful as always like an angel. 

Arnav who was fixing his hair in the washroom gelling it but lost in ones thoughts WHY AM I GOING CRAZY THINKING ABOUT HER' ARNAV YOU HAVE TO STOP IF YOU LIKE HER TELL HER AND IF YOU DON'T THEN STOP THINKING ABOUT HER! YOU ARE GOING CRAZY SHE DOESN'T EVEN SEE YOU LIKE THAT AND YOU ARE LOSING YOUR MIND. Arnav was wearing a white top with a black blazer and black jeans he was looking so HOT! As always 

He walked out and saw Khushi standing in the middle of the room with her hands together lost in some thoughts but he was lost in her beauty' she looked so beautiful, he couldn't take his eyes of her beauty' "Khushi" 
She looked at him and smiled mentally told herself not to stare even he looked so handsome.
Khushi: yeas Arnav 
Arnav: Khushi' shall we go
Khushi: yeah come I am ready

Before they could leave Khushis phone rang' she took it out and saw it was Lavanya' she picked it up with a smile "heyya my Jaan"

Arnav looked at her confused 
Lavanya: don't you dare! How dare you Khushi call me Jaan' you hurt me Khushi so much! I can't believe you put me through this and not tell me 
Khushi: what did I do?
Lavanya: don't play innocent Khushi
Khushi: I am innocent 
Lavanya: you and Raakashas are dating' pictures of you and him hugging and you kissing his cheek' Khushi have you gone mad!!! I can't believe you never told me you like Arnav if you did I would be prepared but no you leave me with no warning I had to hid this from uncle and naina you know how hard it was' uncle reads the newspapers everyday watches the news everyday and naina wanted to go out but I knew he idiot friends would say stuff' uncle need to go work but I had to stop him by saying my leg hurts but my leg wasn't hurting' Khushi omg you are dating Arnav Singh Raizada' errs are you blind I mean he is the rudest person alive gosh Khushi! But omg it so sweet.
Khushi: Lavanya thank you so much but its all lies! Me and Arnav aren't dating we are just friends you know that don't you think I would had told you so!
Lavanya: what I got excited for no reason
Khushi: yeah 
Lavanya: I hate you! Get married
Khushi: lool... Bye 
Lavanya: bye

Khushi smiled and grabbed her clutch 
Arnav: Khushi you look beautiful 
Khushi looked up and saw him admiring her she blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled and walk out of the room and Arnav walking after her. 

Soon after the rushed the party' Arnav opened the door for Khushi and they both walked in together the media stopped them asking them the same old questions about their relationship they ignored them and just walked into the house and they saw Sharma and they greeted him and talked for a bit but then later on he excused himself and left Arnav and Khushi alone. 
People kept on coming up to them and started conversation.

Soon after some time people started to enjoy them self's there were people dancing and that's when a girl wearing a white short dress, her hair was open and she had so much make up on and she was pretty' she had long nice legs with high heels. She came and tapped on Arnav's shoulder. Arnav turned around and she asked "hey' I know its UN female like to ask' but would you like to dance?" 

She looked at the girl in the shortest white dress on earth with her hair opened and till her shoulders' she wasn't going to lie she was pretty but Khushi didn't know why she didn't like her talking to Arnav' not only that asking him to dance' she felt this unknown feeling in her heart' she silently prayed Arnav would rejected the offer' but her praying failed' 

Arnav saw Khushis face but he didn't know why but he like the view it was like Khushi didn't like the girl coming up to him and asking for a dance' normally he would refuse but he didn't today. "Sure" 

Khushis mouth dropped open thinking he is leaving her alone' she watched them walking away and she felt angry she never felt like that before' she wanted to pull the girls hair' her heart was at a abnormal speed' she had jealous all over her face. 

Arnav was dancing with the girl, was with the girl but his eyes were on Khushi he couldn't help but smile and her angry jealous face and the way her eyes didn't leave him' he smiled and pulled the girl closer to him' he didn't know why but he liked knowing Khushi was jealous' but the next's moment he felt so angry, he wanted to break does hands, his hand clutched on the girls skin' tighter and tighter' she moaned in pain "ASR you are hurting me' let go" 

Thank you for reading I will be updating the next's part shortly and also I will send pms along with that!!!!

Aaliya😳
Leave a like 
Chapter 31                                                             Chapter 32
Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 11 years ago