Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darya20 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Waw it was superb it was awesome it was funny i really really loved it sooo much
specially the part when she said to arnav that la will fire u lolz =p
plz update as soon as possible :D
iamtopper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahahahah...
luved the part in which khushi called akash her jiju since she wears payal...๐Ÿคฃ
it was damn funny...
luved it
great story. love how you made khushi drunk and say those things. waiting for more updates
CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hi people

Yay loool reading the comment I did laugh I have to say while writing it I found it a bit funny but after reading your comment just made me laugh up. He he loool I am happy that you liked it. Anyway enjoy chapter 4

Chapter 4: Had No Choice

Aman was laughing at the whole thing, this girl just made him laugh, he found her very cute.

Lavanya: I am so so sorry sir, she is just drunk and doesn't know what she is saying please forgive her. She is very silly at times. Lavanya was tapping Khushi head and smiling.

Arnav: yeah whatever just please get her out of my sight.

Khushi: who?

Arnav: what?

Khushi went to Arnav and told him to come here. Arnav on the other side was giving her a blank look.

Khushi: o re here. She pulled him down so she could whisper something in his ear. Khushi whispering into Arnav ear: just tell me who you want to get rid of and I will make them go away promise. She shot up and wiggled her little finger. Pinkie swear

When she pulled him down and whispered into his ear it gave him shivers down his spine, the tingling of his ear while she was talking made him have Goosebumps.

But then he came back to reality.

Arnav: lavanya is she mad

Khushi: oh who, your friend.

She went to Aman and hit on his arm: you stupid! Why are you making...excuse me what is your name?

Lavanya: he is ASR

Khushi month dropped open.

Khushi: oh this is Mr. ASR, the one who is good looking; she said pointing at nia and the one who is a Rakshash pointing at Lavanya

Nia eye widen: no...What are you saying?

La: I didn't say anything it was them not me pointing at nia and Jiya was just scared

Khushi: but...you...said...when we were in the restaurant that ASR was a Rakshash and was good looking he isn't that good looking she walked up to Arnav and cupped his face and moved it left to right. See! He is just...well ok Nia. She looked at lavanya but still cupping Arnav face. Nia he is good looking look at him so cute, she looked at him and pulled his cheeks. So cute.

Arnav: lavanya take her away from me now!

Khushi dropped her hands: oi don't you know who I am?

Arnav: no I don't

Khushi: oh well, Jiya people don't know who I am? Who am I?

Khushi: hey you, you smile so much what you smiling at? Looking at Aman

Aman: no nothing.

Khushi: good boy she said tapping his face.

Jiya: Sweetie come with me lets go.

She pulled Khushi away from them while Khushi was waving at them and blowing air kisses to Aman.

This made Arnav boil for some odd reason while Aman was blushing.

Akash started to laugh.

Aman: she is something

Akash: she thinks Arnav is cute. Loool

Arnav: shut up! Pagal.

Arnav thought about the first time they meet and now he was very confused cuz when he first meets her she was all scared and looked very religious and now what happened, he walked out.

Arnav: wait!!

Lavanya and nia and Jiya stopped they were making Khushi sit in the car but she was busy playing with her hair.

Lavanya: OH CRAP WHAT NOW

Nia: yea

Arnav: I want to talk to her

Nia: who

La: Sirs who do you want to talk to?

Arnav: that girl

La: OH CRAP I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS GUY IS GOING TO DO WITH KHUSHI AND I CAN'T EVEN SAY NO NOW WHAT

Jiya: excuse me, look she is sorry but she can't come with you sorry.

Lavanya: ok

Nia: what lavanya what are you doing?

Arnav: smart choice.

Lavanya went to Khushi and took her to Arnav.

Nia: la

La: ssshhh

La stood there helplessly as if she said no, she knew what this guy would do.

Arnav took Khushi and walked off, he didn't know the whole story but what he saw today in the restaurant this couldn't be the same girl these girl must be doing something and he didn't want anything bad to happen to her and didn't even know why he cared about so much about her when he didn't even care about anyone else. But the thought in his head made him worry what if they were making her drunk and then sell her body to people what would happened then because he knew the girl he meet wasn't how she looked right now.

Jiya: what the hell lavanya how can you just give Khushi to him

La: because if he doesn't get what he wants he will make your life hell I have seen him do it million times plus he isn't the type of man who would put a bad eye on someone I promise you that.

Nia: I don't care, what are we going to do now? What if he does something wrong?

La: don't worry I know where he lives?

Nia: if anything happens to Khushi when watch.

La: I had no choice

Arnav looked at her, she looked so innocent. He really want to keep her away from all the danger in the world and in her eyes all he could see was pain, telling him all she wants is love, care.

Khushi: oi Mr. ASR where are we going...

Arnav: where do you live?

Khushi: I...I wait... Where do you live? Smiling at him

Arnav: don't worry

Khushi: oh wow I haven't been to dontworry is it nice there

Arnav: god listen please... I need to know where you live so I can drop you home

Khushi: why do you want to drop me home when I can live here?

She dropped and sat on the floor

Arnav sighed: GOD WHAT HAVE I PUT MYSELF INTO

Arnav: what's your name?

Khushi: happy...happiness.

Arnav: what? After a bit of thinking...Khushi...

Khushi: omg how did you know.

Arnav: I am cleaver so it's Khushi?

Khushi: yea but it should be dhukhi.

Arnav smiled: ok Khushi could you please get up.

Letting out his hand out for help.

Khushi took it and bumped into his chest.

RABBA VE...

Next thing you know she had fainted and was in Arnav arm.

Arnav picked her up in his arms and took her to his car. He put her seat belt on and went on the driver's seat. He looked at her and saw her hair was on her face so he moved his hand to removed them and tuck them behind her ears. He stared at her beauty her beautiful milky white complexion, her eyes shut and her arms dropped her lips parted and beautiful soft, rose pink.

Arnav phone rang and he rejected it and texts Akash and Aman.

U go home in Amans car I

Got something up meet u

At home.

A

Arnav: WHAT NOW WHERE SHOULD I TAKE HER, I DONT KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES...OH I CAN...NO ARNAV NO...IF DI OR MA SEE THEY WILL START TO ASK QUESTIONS...BUT WHERE SHOULD I TAKE HER...COULD I...YES THAT THE ONLY PLACE I THINK OF RIGHT NOW.

Arnav drove to the place where he spend his alone time, where he goes when he needed alone time, and no one knew about the place just him and that it he signalled his guards and they opened the gate and let him in. He got out and went to pick up Khushi and take her into his house which he brought long time ago but no one knew about it.

He opened the door with his shoulder and walked in.

The house was beautiful, big and unique just like him, it looked very different to now day's houses, it had mirrors everywhere and a swirly stair case her went up them and went into his bedroom and laid her down on his bed.

He took of her shoes and covers her with the duvet and tucks her in and switched on the table lap and turned off the main.

He didn't know where to take her but here as if he took her home people will start to question and he didn't want people to think wrong of her. He watches her sleep. He smiled in a long time he haven't had a feeling of peace. It was odd.

Precap:

=

She woke up with the sound of wind blowing in her ear, she hugged the covers and turned around, and she yawns and stretched like a baby kitten. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room she blinked twice because she couldn't recognize where she was it wasn't a room in her house, and want any of her friends. She got up quickly and turned her head and had the shock of her life.

Khushi: AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

So how was it, did you like huh ok so you maybe did maybe didn't just give me the feedback and will update soon. So you like the Precap I gave you a paragraph because I am really happy with the comments loool

Anyway do leave me a comment and like please even negatives are allowed

Thanks again

Aaliya

Chapter 3                                                                                   Chapter 5  
Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 11 years ago
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesomeee
yay first one to comment
rithustars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww lovely๐Ÿ‘ tnx for the pm
PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿคฃ Killer chapter!!! LOL I could not stop laughing at drunk Khushi!!!!
But then the Rabba Ve moment came...AWWW ๐Ÿ˜ณ! He was such a gentleman! LOVE THE UPDATE!๐Ÿ˜†
sweetvanie thumbnail
Awww Khushi is so cute when she is drunk...

And Arnav is sweet towards her ... hope there won't be a mis-understanding ...

Really nice update and love it ...

simply FAB and can't wait to read the next ...

Precaps sounds good... lol ...

Please update another chapter soon ...
Paramjit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Khushi is so funny drunk. Poor ?Arnav baby.  well update was great can't wait fo the next update how is she going to react knowing she is with  Arnie baby๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome!!!!
update sooon